WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Message from my heart

• This topic has 24 voices and 28 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Patte

Very compassionate Zingdad, and brave of you to show your very human vulnerability. Its good to be that example to all who come here. You are greatly appreciated, and we appreciate each other as well. May we co -create our golden age!!!
    Sinserely,
    Patte

Neiru2012

It is my general experience that things don’t happen until you stop desperately wanting them to. Desperation is a symptom of “fear,” internal lack, and a relinquishing of your power to an external entity/event. My expectations of this even were that it would be “really fun.” At no point did I think they were coming to save me or anybody, and I firmly believed that they were not coming for me (or “us”) at all, but to demonstrate to those that did not know of them that they’re here. Perhaps they thought they would influence USA’s election, which was another one of my hopes and hesitations. I wanted them to come on Tuesday because it would be absolutely awesome for Obama and McCain to be discussing not “foreign policy” but “interstellar policy” at the Presidental debate on Wednesday, lol. My friends were saying how if they come, they should have an Obama/Biden ’08 bumper sticker. 😆

But I doubt they want to influence the election, and there’d be no telling how they’d influence it anyway. Would people have more hope and openness for peace in the world? Or would they flock to paranoia and war-mongering at even more perceived threats? I held no illusions that this event would be uniformally a peaceful, loving, hopeful experience for those that did know know the ETs as I do. Religions would go crazy, the media would sensationalize everything, stores would close (which is why I stocked up on food), social chaos would ensue. Good chaos! My kind of chaos!! A catalyst that would forever change the world. This is what I wanted. I also fantasized about subsequent face-to-face contact of the FoL and the media. Our media is twisted enough to annoy even the most loving of beings! I bet it would be amusing to watch. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I realize a lot of people are hurt. I don’t feel hurt or betrayed, but I also haven’t lost hope for the rest of the year. I see the Oct 14th date as a chance for people to vent and process the “save us! save us!” mentality and learn to be their own strength, so that when contact does occur, we will be able to greet our cosmic friends as equals. If it doesn’t happen by the end of the year, I won’t be disappointed either. They’re already here. I’m already here. I’m doing my part to help this planet and that is my main concern.

Ricky

Who needs Adamu when you have Zingdad talking from his heart!! well that was good..My friend who was drinking a glass of wine raised it and said “i’ll drink to that” after your talk, and so will i, i will also eat pizza to that as well…Bring it on..its time to be shinny and new and squeaky clean Lets do it and put aside doubt and become galactic!

Big time love from me to you all

dax

What is it to add…
    Nice video, text filled with wisdom!

Im in our bandwagon my friend 🙂

Bigfeet E

@dax wrote:

What is it to add…

My toughts exactly 😆
    As usual i’m here a bit late so… all of the above.

The only master we need to surve is the Self(Spirit),that’s how we become the master, the gift to ourselves.

Qanena

Hi Zingdad,

Many thanks for heardly words in your video. ! 😛

I will give you a reminder, to put a transcript from that video on this page, please.
    Than, I can translate it for the German readers. Would you be so kind ?
    Dream-soldier

VHF

Thank you all for your wonderful commentary. I wonder whether dependency is really the main issue here. If you have trust that higher (further evolved, I mean) beings know what’s best for you, this would just seem to be common sense, I feel. Of course they can’t do everything for us, but we can benefit from their wisdom and guidance on how best to trod our evolutionary path. If the birthday present we so craved has been withheld by benevolent parents, we can trust that it was for our own good, can’t we? I think a lot of people are assuming that there was something untoward about the present itself, but I think it’s also possible that something intervened that made it inadvisable to deliver the coveted gift, which our guardians wanted us to have as much as we wanted it.

Most of the channelings had built-in warnings about interference from various governmental agencies. This downside was doubtless weighed against the enormous evolutionary boost that world-wide sightings would avail. I see two things that might have tipped things differently in this scenario. It seems that Blossom’s invoking a specific date was a catalyst for individual and collective expansions of consciousness. A lot of us saw strange things in the skies, and felt quickened in body and spirit. (I felt a painless pin pierce my forehead at the third eye as I was waking up on the morning of the 14th.) Indeed, that is why the vast majority of us are essentially unfazed by the no-show for the time being. What we felt is unassailable. We might all like to see some hemming and hawing politicians making statements, and hear those diehard skeptics change their tune, but it could be supposed that from an evolutionary standpoint, a good part of the potential good that would devolve from the visit has already happened and will continue to unfold, even without the light show.

Now for the other side of the scale. I can’t help wondering whether the superannuated cowboys who run things governmental might not have decided that this was the dark’s last stand, and any and all means were justified to keep them from losing their hold of humankind. What were those jet fighters I heard over New York City? Allowing there to be massive death and injury to their own military personnel, which they would inflict themselves but blame on the intergalactic visitor, would be pretty much standard operating procedure for these benighted souls. An excuse to invoke martial law, cancel the U.S. elections. I can go on.

Perhaps, in other words, the scale tipped so that more potential harm would come on the 14th itself than good. And this determination was made too late in the time stream for us to be apprised ahead of time.

If something along these lines played out, then Adamu’s reluctance to commit to an exact date might have been …strategic.

Patte

I have been reading channeled material for 20 years now. This was the very first time there has ever been a date given, and then over and over again verified . I do feel we will know why that was done. It may very well be as you say, and I feel in my heart you are correct. Just odd, to be given a definate date and then not do it. So, there must be more underlying, or something I am completely overlooking. However, I am happy with the results, if that makes any sense!! We did, as Dax laid out, move through it quickly, and together!!!!! With love for each other and compassion for all, even those who have a hard time moving through dissappointment with out being ugly.

opalescent

My husband said tonight, a good captain will not send his ship into dangerous waters, especially with billions of people involved. If there was any chance of a loose cannon being fired on people because of their appearance, they’d not risk it.

I keep trying to get him to sign up… aw, he’d probably make me type it anyway! 😆

deidi vine

I was so touched and moved by Adamu’s message through you, Zindad… and following that, having read your ‘introduction’ that i felt no disapointment, i will admit i cried tears of joy, at the shear thought of the light craft coming…and still believe it will! and i guess like so many, it feels like the perfect solution to a troubled planet… my husband who is sold on ‘the present’ a bit like a christian on Jesus… said ‘they are already here’… and that felt good to imagine that … i guess i am just very open, and i am still exited, i for one will be waving the welcome banner, when they arrive, it has already changed my life, i have been more intent on loving and radiating light as requested… it does surprise me Dear Zingdad, that you would have any doubt, having channelled that message your self! however i appreciate your honesty and your wise words… and I am remaining in good faith… that this would indeed be a perfect way for us to move into our ascension as humans being apon this planet… even the fact that we have opened ourselves to ‘life’outside of our 3D realm, has to be a good thing… When it does come , at least the concept will as you say, have been talked about, and the possibility illuminated! please keep channelling…. and thankyou SO MUCH… for opening me up to possibilities beyond my wildest dreams…. much love and light to you and yours…xx

Zingdad

@Qanena wrote:

I will give you a reminder, to put a transcript from that video on this page, please.
    Than, I can translate it for the German readers. Would you be so kind ?
    Dream-soldier

Hi Dream-soldier. Here you go:

Hi everyone

This is Zingdad. I’m not going to channel Adamu this time. I’d much rather just speak to you from my heart.

A lot of people are expressing a lot of pain over the no-show of the 14th. You are confused and hurting. So am I. I am confused as to why I invested so much emotional energy into this event occurring on the 14th when my channelings hadn’t even said it would occur on the 14th. But I just wanted it so badly. And as the day slowly slipped away and nothing happened I felt lost. And I had no-one to blame for all this. Some of you have lashed out at us channellers. I can’t even do that. I am no one’s victim. I know I engaged in all the honesty and earnestness I have. I know I was motivated by pure love. And still I managed to get myself into this situation where I caused myself a world of confusion. So what to do with all this? I think two things. The first is to give the whole lightship phenomenon one more look and then the second is to see how we move on from there. So here goes.
    Part One. The Lightship. Right now I am feeling a little too confused and hurt to really want to go and try to channel a message about this. Let’s for a second assume that there actually IS a lightship and it just hasn’t yet appeared in our consciousness, shall we? In that case I can only think that the reason it hasn’t appeared is it is waiting for our consciousness to be ready for its arrival. That our mindset be such that we are not harmed by its appearance.
    And if you have a look at what’s happened, despite all the messages of the lightship not being our savior still that is how we are responding – like lost little lambs whose savior and protector has let us down. And I do include myself in this. That was how I felt. Let down and betrayed. I would suggest that if we are going to grow though this event then it might be useful to examine our own expectations of it. If we want to be saved by anyone other than ourselves then we are looking to be hurt and disappointed. Such is the nature of life. Each of us can only ever save ourselves. Otherwise you become dependant on that which saves you. And that does no-one any good. So I guess, after the fact, it becomes apparent why the consciousness was not in fact ready to receive such an intervention. If I am not wrong then what is being offered is simply the knowledge that there are positively-oriented beings out there, so that we can make better decisions about our own home situation and then later possibly invite them to discuss with us about how we ourselves can improve our own lot. They never were going to come in a fix everything for us. And if these are our demands and expectations then I suspect those expectations are unrealistic and that’s going to cause us a world of pain.

But some interesting thoughts crop up for me. I don’t know how it is where you live but here in my city all the news media are suddenly buzzing with this story. They were dead quiet before the 14th but now that it hasn’t happened they are gleefully having a laugh at it. In so doing revealing that they knew all the in-s and out-s all along but were just keeping silent. And now that they feel safe to poke fun they are telling it all. Which is both typical and quite useful. I suspect we do far better for ourselves if we hold on to the idea of a lightship lightly. If we accept that it may come but that we are neither its victim nor is it our savior.

And so with that in mind I’d like to move myself to a position of what I can take from all of this that is positive and light-filled and beautiful. And this is what I get. If we forget the lightship itself for a second… if we forget this ostensible being of light that was going to appear in our heavens… then what do we have? We have us humans here on earth that found a reason to pull together, to create dreams and visions of a more beautiful world. We formed instant communities, we joined forums and had discussions. We made new friendships. We looked at each other with new eyes. We truly began to create something beautiful. And now that the Lightship has not arrived on the date we expected, we are ready to throw all of that over-board. Which seems wrong to me. And so I am now undertaking to do life a little differently. And I’m hoping some of you will come with me on this journey.

I am undertaking not to be a victim of anyone else ever again. I am undertaking not to expect anyone ever again to save me from the life I have chosen and created. From now on I am going to take absolute responsibility for my life, my choices and my experiences. I am going to strive to create reasons to bring people together and to form communities with people that wish, as I do, for a better world. For a world in which people are motivated by love. I guess I’m saying here that I am now giving notice that I myself intend to be my own Lightship. I’m going to give a lot of thought to exactly what the Lightship would have meant to me… why exactly I wanted it so badly.. and I am going to then work to give those things to myself. Because clearly I feel them lacking in myself. And if I am the creator of my own reality as I believe I am then I should fill those areas in my life that are lacking. And of course by having a community of like minded and mutually supportive souls this will become easier and easier. So then we together can become each others light ship. So here is my appeal to you. Lets do this. Let’s join together let us be the lightship we really wanted.

And so when it arrives we’ll say “hello brother, hello sister, what took you so long? We’re cool down here”

Charly

Your heart is very big Zingdad. I´m with you. WE ALL ARE ONE we only forgot.

Love and Light

Charly

sundaye rain

Very nice message Zingdad. I think what I felt out of it all myself was kinda of like the heavens of truth laughing, in a good way of course, hah, to send us more into the reality of our very own lives Here and Now. It is very freeing to expound more creatively and naturally, our Love, without any expectations at all…love is love..is love, mmmm, will we ever get a handle on it, ha. We really need to learn much more about just doing it for the sake of just doing it. Some great lyrics always stand out to me, “all we have is what we do”..love that. Its like, why do our minds fight, cuz we forget its always only been a gentle calling~calling~calling on us just to Be freee, lighthearted, tender, and intimantly honest with each other here and now, the best we can which is ever growing. The Mystery is a gift beyond words and something we’ll never get in a box, yet at the same time…so simply and freely and incomprehensively generously given. We’re all the same, and its quite beautiful, (very very difficult, ha, because we have made it that way), but oh soo beautiful all the same!

Much Peaceness and Love to ya’ll…

opalescent

(sundaye rain, I love your sig line 🙂 )

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Message from my heart’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.