WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / ANNOUNCEMENT FROM SAINT GERMAIN REGARDING 14 OCT. EVENT
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid ANNOUNCEMENT FROM SAINT GERMAIN REGARDING 14 OCT. EVENT

• This topic has 16 voices and 37 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Annan

MEDITATION AND ANNOUNCEMENT ON 14TH OCTOBER AND 11TH NOVEMBER.
    Many beings of light came together in love and service. The energy in this video is a direct transference of love and light to you. Before continuing with the video, make yourself comfortable and center yourself. Make sure you will not be disturbed and we recommend using earphones, it will serve best.

Enjoy the direct love and light of Saint Germain and the many other Divine beings.

[googlevid] http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7159734280952213034&hl=en-GB [/googlevid]

Paul

I KNEW it!!

11:11 🙂

Annan

My dear friend Paul…..I get so happy when I see your avatar picture…. 🙂

Yes, and both you both me know that the Galactic Cycle ends 12.November of the fifth night!!

I had THE dream tonight. I do very most usually never remember my dreams, and I usually only dream about my old friends doing different strange stuff – just plane down to the very earth dreams. Tonight I had THE dream, and it is not possible to tell it with words. I saw it ALL. And it is nothing that anyone able to write in this forum or walk this earth in body, can imagine in their awake body with their human brain. I was just totally blown away, after I woke up. It was so much colour that I have never ever been close to the thought of such. And it was total peace, I was outside with my father and using his very nice camera, and took pictures – and it was just……well…..I just say pray enough times before you go to sleep to see it, and at some point you will percive it I guess.

So, Paul – maybe you have some Maya stuff to add on in regards of us entering the sixth day 12. november?

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Orissa

Thank You Dear Annan! That was very moving.

Annan

Dear Orissa!

Yes, moving of our emotional energies in the correct direction, after that Blossom Goodchild did so kindly by fixing a date, and helped so many to emote. So now we are after emoting emotions – in motion – to higher emotions 😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Rene

Wow! that is POWERFUL!
    Had a hard time joining all this disappointment and desparation.
    The Federation Of Light (FOL) said from the very start that they will appear, but in a much different form than we expect.
    Just watching the clouds here over Auckland, New Zealand, over the last few days gave it away. Things are happening!
    I can feel “their” presence. …and yes, it might just be us/myself I am perceiving to grow into a higher dimension of awareness.
    Remember the movie “Matrix”? NEO only was the ONE (move the O to the end behind the E – what do you get?) once he accepted it himself to be!
    Another thought: time lines, What if all we, who play the betrayed and forgotten, disappointed ones now, have just chosen at a junction in time before October 14 to be unconscious and to act out old patterns which did not resonate with the FOL appearing. Thus we might have then unconsciously chosen a path that did not have the FOL appearing on our Oct 14 – whilst in a parallel reality we experience the FOL and are in complete BLISS – and that is shining through the veil…
    Live as if!
    It’s much more FUN!
    I am so happy that I found this Forum. You guys feel like family.
    I promise to put up my picture very soon.
    Smiles, Hugs and Kisses from downunder!
    Rene
    😀

GA LOVES YOU

Thank you for the video Annan. I will be watching and looking up for those beautiful colors in the sky. I too had a dream about a week ago about the most vivid colored ship…mine was peacock blue. They will be here when it is time for the highest good of all. Patience is truly a virtue. Remember the story of the hare and the turtle? I will bet on the spirit in the turtle shell anyday.

Love to all,

GA

Paul

@Rene wrote:

Wow! that is POWERFUL!
    Just watching the clouds here over Auckland, New Zealand, over the last few days gave it away. Things are happening!
    😀

Welcome Rene!! Namasté

There were the MOST amazing clouds this morning on the way into work, simply fantastic!

Annan

Remember the movie “Matrix”? NEO only was the ONE (move the O to the end behind the E – what do you get?) once he accepted it himself to be!

Dear friend and brother Rene. That is exactly what this is about. The dissapointment is a generous chance for those who choose to stop believing or continue believing or for that sake start believing. And by that carry on with what they choose. Also the dissapointment of the dated occurance, is a very generous chance by awaiting peacefully within, and listen carefully to what ONE felt before this was announced.

Then when it did not occure on the date, again feel what ONE felt over again. Yes my friends, that was both the very up and the very down in a very short time – under strict intentional focus – the most precious gift you can have. And after that resume all ONE has been reading, hearing, percieving and knowing by self of it ALL – and by that make a choice of what you BELIEVE. And that is what you are, what you believe to BE – and by that what you will percieve, the beliefe you choose.

Different from the movie Matrix we have not to choose between to realities portrayed by two different coloured pills of our way(s) ahead. We have something even better. Three different choices – stop, continue or start believing – portrayed by life and life can not be anything but eternally good.

It ALL is perfect, and it ALL is after the plan – we ALL ONEce made for this to happen!

Thank you my friend Rene for this announcement, and welcome ONEboard. 😀

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Zingdad

I strongly agree with the sentiments on this thread. I think we – no wait, I shall speak for myself – I think I was wanting this Lightship thing to come and rescue me from my life. To come swooping in to “save me” from this world. I worked though my pain and I came out the other end and realised that I didn’t need this! My life is exactly as I have created it! So if I want it to be different then I should go about making it so. And if the things I want changed include human behaviour on a global scale then that is a task worthy of a true creator being. So I have dedicated myself to being my own saviour, my own lightship (as detailed in this thread here).

And I am beyond excited to see similar thoughts going on here. Let us EACH be the one that makes our lives that which we dream they should be. And let us each be the one that helps hs brother and sister in the journey to discovering their own ability to do so. If you would know something then teach it! Let us teach the magnificence of self-creation! In so doing we remember that we are masters – all of us!

There are no mistakes. There are no errors in God’s creation. This is all perfect. The announcement is perfect. The no-show is perfect. And when this event DOES occur in our hearts, our minds, and our personal experiences… then that too shall be perfect. But as of this moment now I shall cease to wait for it to happen to me. I shall happen to IT! By this I mean I am no longer going to wait for the lightship to come to me to make my life perfect. No. I am going to happen to my life. I am going to make it perfect. I am going to be the lightship. I AM the lightship!

Paul

@Zingdad wrote:

I think I was wanting this Lightship thing to come and rescue me from my life. To come swooping in to “save me” from this world.

It’s Okay, Zingdad, dear friend.
    You CAN speak for ME on this point, and I feel that you can speak for many others as well.

Collectively, I feel that was the expectation, and it is well that it was effectively shattered.

There HAS been a release, a HUGE one, I feel it.

As the power centers continue to implode, we can all rejoice in the simple fact that we HAVE been saved, but not by anyone or anything other than ourselves.

Love and Light!
    Paul

Will

…Love and strength to the Neo in all of us…

dax

Hey,

Thank you for posting this up, I really appreciate it. I watched it out of curiousity at my job station and will certainly watch it more seriously later today. I don’t know what it is with this guy but since I found out about him back in late september, I kept returning to his video. His voice tone, calmness (if it’s a word eheh)..

anyhow.
    cheers.

ps. 11-11? I have learn my lesson with 10-14. I will work on myself of course but no more expectation or leting my hope drive me to high.

Annan

Dear dax!

That is Joyfull that you watched it, I will watch it again in total calmness and total silence before going to bed this evening. This is a channeling done by a person named Ashamarae, letting the Ascended Master Saint Germain come through. I believe you will feel much more from Saint Germain in the comming times.

To by very short. 11:11 is a prompting. First of all it is combination of sacred numbers. Also it is connected to the Mayan Calendar. Aswell the 11 spiritual and the 11 universal laws. And much much more than I can write here now. Do a little search on google for 11:11, and you will have enough to read until me have Ascended and Descended back and forth to earth atleast 11 times 😆

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

dax

(edited)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.