WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / ANNOUNCEMENT FROM SAINT GERMAIN REGARDING 14 OCT. EVENT
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid ANNOUNCEMENT FROM SAINT GERMAIN REGARDING 14 OCT. EVENT

• This topic has 16 voices and 37 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    GTTOWNSEND

Each time I watch the video I feel I must repeat my posting from Thursday afternoon: @GTTOWNSEND wrote:

I am being nudged to share this , and I do not say this lightly , but…….watching that video was one of the most moving and healing experiences that I have ever had. Words just are not enough right Now…….WOW.
    All of my LOVE to you all!

O.K. I won’t post it each time , but…….
    Seriously , WOW……. 😀

opalescent

… we’re gonna try again, without short-circuiting the computer 😐

Annan

My dear friends, brothers and sisters, it is so lovely to hear that Saint Germain touches your hearts and souls. Be uplifted and we all will be uplifted with you.

Opal:
    Maybe you should try to parallell focus on earth and the video so that the energy flows trough you and beyond……instead of back into the computer and makes it crack down. Remember it is just a thing, and maybe a little too much e-motion to handle for you little computer thing 😆

GT:
    Post up every time you feel, then we will share the feel also in the forum, that is lovely.

Ricky:
    Most welcome my dear friend. Might be a hit of the highest love penetrating into our ether right now….that hit you. And may we say what a wonder-full punch that was 😀

Gaian:
    That was awesome, your whole family gathered and watching. Remember the “Where two or more is gathered in my name….” You have some power-full love emitting possibilities going on in you family. Remember to distribute to you local, national and global community – if you get a feel that you are able to pass the love on at an instance. Just lovely to hear.

Hope:
    Well, must I say what a completely lovely mess. I….hope….that you have rounded up after the e-motions came into vibration. 🙂

UFO:
    What a fullfiling experience. We are the one we have been waiting for, remember, and Saint Germain and all others are here to let us re-member. And re-memberance should be a very intese moment, thus it is what we all strive for in our lives, either if we are aware of that or not.

BigfeetE:
    Much welcome, this video is in a series of many that are also worth watching. It is the trance medium Ashamarea from london, letting Saint Germain come through with his messages to our collective upliftment – by using his body as a veichle.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

@Annan wrote:

Opal:
    Maybe you should try to parallell focus on earth and the video so that the energy flows trough you and beyond……instead of back into the computer and makes it crack down. Remember it is just a thing, and maybe a little too much e-motion to handle for you little computer thing 😆

I was doing that, focusing on his right eye (to my left) as the energy flowed into me. Then I had to look at his left eye and share how much I appreciate it. You’re right, that shorted the circuit! 😆

Annan

Hahaha…..this is lovely!! 😆
    So you now have gotten to see the whole of it?

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

GA LOVES YOU

UFO Believer,

The dream I posted about on October 11 involved very tall buildings like in New York and I saw the space craft come in by the buildings. Look for my post under Lucid Dreams. In my dream I was on the ground looking up and it sounds like you were looking down at the buildings. Very interesting.

GA

Annan

UFO and GA…..and ALL others:

A little something from my dream, when I analyze it metaporically. As I wrote earlier, I saw it on the skies etc. And I used my fathers camera taking pictures and watched it both with my eyes, and through the camera. I took several pictures, and I remember that I put the camera on a table, when I saw one of the lights comming down to the ground. Then I started to run against the light that came down……and right then I woke up – or maybe it is right to say went back to sleep 😆

So, in my sense this is metaphorically as much a event that is brougth on from aswell outside and inside my reality perception. Since it was taped on camera….aswell as me see it with my own eyes, my interpretation would be since the camera was so much involved – that it will be seen as something outside comming into my world, and my world changing from inside to be able to percieve it.

So all I can say, work on your-selves, raise your frequency – get rid of ALL fear. Pray, meditate and be vigilant as others try to put their fear upon you, with all sorts of stories and theories – listen to them but validate them with your heart all the time. Be in your heart, be in your truth ALL-ways – and you will come to this event and this event will come to you.

Those that still think that it is a prediction that, this is some kind of mass event as if 6,5 billion people suddenly one day sees lightships all around……well wake up to reality, for by thinking that you are only digging deeper into the illusion your soul are trying to withdraw you from, as we are about to be able to wander further on in our development. When your energetic frequency, aswell as every-body elses energetic lightbody is hightened at a certain point, this will be something that comes to you and you come to.

My blessings for this to be visioned soon enough for all heirin.

We are the lightships we have been waiting for

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

UFOBelieve

@GA:
    Well I must say I really had the impression that I was looking up to it, and when I focused on it more on more, I began to see the structures. I live on the land, in a rather small village, and the next town with skyscrapers is at least one hour away, so it was kind of strange to see skyscrapers mirrored. But your perspective seems pretty fitting at one point, I had the feeling after I was awake that this was kind of the perspective that I would have looking down; either meaning that I saw it throught the eyes of the visitors, or maybe .. don’t know, xD something like this.

@Annan
    :
    Haha, I liked when you said you awakened from your dream, or more accurately fell asleep again. xDD That inspires me. ^^
    Regarding the camera thing, I really have a nice story to share. My family (parents, brother) and me were at the holidays somewhere in high mountains, and it was more or less “my job” to take nice pictures of every nice views and scenes I got my eyes on, because my father is a painter and he used my photographs for inspirations.
    One day we were on a gondola (I mean this) and we were going upwards the Zugspitze (highest mountain in Germany, PHANTASTIC looks from up there). I was photographing everything while we were driving upwards, every nice valley or river I could see.
    Then suddenly I realized I wasn’t enjoying the nature at all; I was just looking at nice spots to take photos of. I took my camera away for a few minutes and was OVERWHELMED by the beauty, I was in fact wondering why I haven’t seen it before, although I was taking pictures of it.

Well my point is, I was also thinking about this with the Oct 14th sighting, and I came to the conclusion that I would take a few pictures in the beginning, before it would be to late, like 10 minutes maximum, so that I simply have them, and then – do nothing but enjoy, let it impress me, let it inspire me.

I can only highly recommend this for anyone!!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.