WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 9 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    just a daisy

So I have this habit of talking to myself.
    No, that’s not really it.
    I write down questions to myself, and then I write down answers from mySelf.
    So I thought I’d share what me and mySelf talked about today.
    Love,
    Andrea

8/22/08
    I feel like I have been on the very edge, the cusp of something just about to happen, but then it doesn’t happen. I mean, how long can we feel that we are just about there? Am I missing some magic ingredient? Is it not time yet? What is going on?
    First of all, let us say to you, dear one, that the time is always NOW and you are always HERE. Perhaps you can draw some measure of comfort from the fact that the feeling that you need to achieve something is actually an illusion. Let us remind you that you already are the things that you wish to become.
    OK, hold on, I guess I’m feeling a little feisty today. Saying that I already am what I wish to become sounds like a bunch of new age bologna. There is a reason I am here. If it made no difference then why bother?
    It is not that it makes no difference. Let us explain from a higher perspective. You, dear One, are not just a speck of human being on planet Earth. You extend on an unbroken continuum all the way back to source. So, while you are on Earth, feeling separate and alone, trying to re-connect to source, we say to you that if you could see yourself from our perspective you would know that you are, always have been and always will be connected to source. This is what we mean when we say that you already are that which you wish to become.
    OK, I get that, but why can’t I remember it?
    As you know, this is part of the game, part of the experience you chose in order to feel another aspect of yourself. You chose to feel yourself as an individual, so therefore you had to temporarily forget about your oneness.
    Can we get back to my original question? Why do I feel that I am on the verge of something, yet it is not happening?
    Well, you really are on the verge of something, both collectively and individually. Individually you are about to obliterate the veil that makes you feel separate. It will be like breaking through a barrier. Your perspective of who you are will change completely. Instead of seeing your world like an ant on an anthill you will be able to see it from above, below, left right, behind, through times places, spaces and dimensions. You are so close. Perhaps that’s why you feel this growing impatience at times.
    Well, yeah, I feel like someone is dangling a goody in front of my face, saying I can’t have it yet.
    On the collective level, a similar dynamic is occurring. Big stuff is about to happen.
    The timing of your personal “stuff” depends to some degree on the timing of the collective.
    But why, I am ready now!
    This is an agreement you have made. You didn’t come here just for personal ascension (something that you have already achieved on some level). You came here to assist the collective ascension.
    This process is being coordinated in the minutest detail. Trust us, when we say that all I is quite well. There are awesome forces working on this collective process.
    So we sit back and wait?
    Anyone who tells you that no work, no effort, no sacrifice is required, is doing you a serious disservice. This process requires determination and dedication. It requires that your every thought, word or deed reflects your choice to ascend, to raise your personal frequency.

Wolfpaw

Sounds like you’re very dead on! Many of us are going through the same feelings that there is something coming up. You’re not alone in many of these thoughts.

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Hello Andrea!

That was great. I echo Wolfpaw…certainly feeling very similar to what you’ve talked about here. We, as a collective are going through a whole lot of energetic, and even GENETIC changes right now. I have a feeling that our DNA is currently activating ( from 2 strand upwards to 12 strand) with all the new energies…but of course, I don’t KNOW this, it’s just a hunch. I think those actively seeking “enlightenment” or “awakening” are activating more rapidly, but I somehow don’t think anyone really NEEDS to do anything in this situation. I get the feeling that where we are in the galaxy and such has a lot to do with what’s happening on planet earth as well.

Anyhow, great message, thanks so much for sharing it!

Love,
    Annu

just a daisy

Thanks you for your feed back, Wolfpaw.
    And thank you for your input, Annu. I guess when we are at the cusp of something like this, no action is required from us. When is is time, the wind will pick up our sails and move us forward.
    Still, after reading your reply, I kept thinking about whether ascension (in general)requires action. Here is what me and mySElf talked about:

So the question is, do we need to do anything in order to ascend? Is our ascension guaranteed by virtue of being in this sector of the galaxy at this time? Another question to consider might be, is there anything we can do to hasten our ascension?
    It is true that with planet Earth entering the photon belt, many changes are triggered within the human organism. Changes are also being triggered within animals, plants, even Earth herself. So, yes, the DNA is changing. It is being activated and modified to hold more light. This will happen whether you are sitting in front of the TV, working, eating, sleeping or whatever. On a collective level Earth and everything on her has decided to ascend. Nay, your whole solar system is experiencing a raising of frequencies.
    So, by making a choice to be here now you are indeed experiencing the raising of frequencies.
    So the question remains, is there anything we need to do?
    How about saying Yes to ascension? As free will beings you always have a choice. You can choose to ascend with the planet or you can choose to leave.
    So we need to make a conscious choice?
    Your energetic signature speaks for you.
    Whoa! So you mean it is possible to ascend by “default” simply by virtue of being here?
    This is indeed a possibility for the masses. When the time comes for the uplifting of mankind it is your energetic signature e.g. your vibrational level that decides where you are placed.
    Hm, that actually gives me some comfort. I have many loved ones who have no idea what is going on.
    Still…I can’t see myself sitting in front of the TV, waiting for ascension to happen.

That is not your role, dear One.
    As a light bearer you do have certain roles to fulfill. You didn’t come here just to go for a ride and watch things happening.
    Generally speaking, it is necessary for a light worker to wake up and remember who they are. Then they need to make a conscious choice to take up their chosen role. Certain players have been assigned to certain roles in this grand play of ascension. You can still choose whether you want to participate or not. You can be an active participant or you can just go along for the ride or you can opt out all together.
    Thank you for that information.

ebmstudios

I had to laugh when you said ” I can’t see myself sitting in front of the t.v. waiting to ascend ” Imagine clueless masses sitting in their chairs getting all upset ’cause the cable just went out on the t.v. only to suddenly realize they are on , like , the dark side of the moon . 😯 -head slap “d’oh !”

GTTOWNSEND

It is also “Big News” to me that by virtue of choosing to be here , we are experiencing a raising of frequency. That is a wonderful thought , really very reassuring and comforting! I also have many loved ones that really do not understand , or even want to understand , all that is happening Now on Earth! I also feel very excited to think of how much we can add to that raising of frequency with our Good Intention (as Annu was saying)!
    Wonderful posts , my sister and dear friend! 😀

opalescent

Hi there, Andrea, nice to see you!

Perfectly timed, perfect words for many, I am sure. Thank you for sharing your gift 😀

I get this, that there’s something about to break on the shores of our collective awareness. And I feel like I just slipped into the gear where it’s all happening as it will and I am engaged by watching with intentional love and just doin’ my thing…

Yee haw!

Wolfpaw

What can we do?

With the energies changing, yes, we are all going to go through a change. However, imagine whats going to happen to someone who really embrassed darkness in this lifetime? Well, imagine flipping on a lightswitch to a room thats been dark for years. What will happen to the people in it? Probably scream at you to turn the light off because it hurts their eyes.

So thats what is happening here. Light energy has been showering us and those who are not embrasing it are …. well…. going a bit nuts. Have you noticed people driving a lot more aggressively? Perhaps running red lights? Movies/shows are getting more violent? People want to seditate themselves with substance such as alcohol, starbucks, sodas, drugs, prescribed medications? Its changing now and think of it this way…. if one holds onto that much darkness, a body won’t be able to survive such a tramatic change.

So what can we do? Well, prepare yourself for one hell of a ride! (I can say hell here… right?) If you’re not following your dreams, change it! If you catch yourself saying negative things, change that. If you have an addiction, get rid of it (Went through a Starbucks phase so I know about that). That is what we can do. Also, by providing people a role model, that alone will help others ascend as well. If bad things are happening to you, its not because “God/Goddess hates you”, its because there is a lesson you need to learn from it. How are you going to cope with something “bad”? Will you take it with perfect love and perfect trust? Or will you freak out, panic and fear?

opalescent

Hell, yeah, wolfpaw, well said! :mrgreen:

hee hee… 😉

Will

…first… thank you Andrea for being a voice…and a voice back …for all of us…this shareing is soooo important …

…and Wolfpaw…lighting the darkened room is a metaphor that I use a lot when talking to people…

…i get asked…why are bad things to intensified in the world is we are ascending ?…
    …you are in a dark room and the light gets switched on…all of a sudden all of the little creepy crawlies start scurrying every which way…
    …for one…they were always there …but comfortable and secure in their darkness…then they get thrown into the limelight…

…like zits that need to come to the surface to heal…

…another Light analogy is…
    ….when people’s eyes have been accustomed to darkness for so long and the Light is turned on…they can experience a temporary blindness…
    …for some…or most …it is better to let the Light increase gradually…incrementally…

…Love to you all here…my heart and hands extend to you…

just a daisy

I have to agree with the many of you here.
    People seem to be going nuts.
    Or to use other words, the incoming higher light photons are stirring up something in the general popolation and the reaction of many is insanity.
    It is important for us lightworkers to know that this is going in. Anyone with eyes to see can see what is happening in the world.
    What can we do about it?
    Well, personally I feel that everything we think, say or do casts a vote of sorts. Do we choose to be on the side of fear, darkness and insanity or do we choose to be on the side of love and light.
    More than ever, every little thought, word and deed from us adds either to the darkness or to the light.
    Do we choose love or fear?
    Do we choose light or darkness?
    Do we choose judgment or acceptance and unconditional love?
    Is this not why we have come? To choose light and love in the face of fear and to show by our example that it is possible to navigate through these dark times with ease and grace (and sometimes fierce determination).
    Just wanted to add a few thoughts here.
    Love,
    Andrea

opalescent

How many times has my brain been rewired in recent years as I have opened further and further into love? Invisible hands have removed obstacles at my request as I cut loose stagnant and stagnating beliefs and habits of thought. As pathways of thought become straighter or looser or clearer or all that and more, I’ve felt lighter and less emotionally charged in reactivity. More mellow as I relax into allowing the flow to flow as the time compression intensifies the experience of being :mrgreen:

What happens when the mind is convoluted and derailed by lifetimes’ worth of contradictory beliefs held onto with white-knuckled fear? What happens to those whose mental construct of reality is full of short circuits and dead ends and completely illogical parameters of reality? What we see, people going nuts.

Andrea you said it exactly. Manifestation of every thought confronts us with immediacy… well, almost.

Just one viewpoint. There are many…

GTTOWNSEND

I wrote this down years ago , and refer to it often , one of those timeless lessons , and it just seems so appropriate right now: “That which you worry about , that which you fear , you call to you. We would encourage you to watch our thoughts like a hawk. When you find them becoming toxic , ask yourself to stop thinking along those lines. Ask yourself how your highest and best self would approach the situation that has you in worry or fear.”
    “When that thought comes to you of what the highest and best would be , try it on , my friend. See if it feels more comfortable to you , more profitable , more skillfull , and more helpful than your fearful thoughts. This is the kind of choice which does not look like a choice of polarity , but it is.”
    And this part still gives me chills:
    “The choice of fear is the choice to have life be about you. The choice of love is the choice to have life be about the One Infinite Creator.”
    Beautiful , huh?
    I believe I found this in the LL Research (excellent website , by the way) library , a channeling of Q’uo , if I remember correctly (thanks Carla!).
    It seems that everyone is facing what they are creating so quickly , as you all have been saying here , and I see our “job” as seeking to make that be about the One Infinite Creator , NO fear allowed!
    🙂
    Much love to you all!
    Greg

opalescent

@Will wrote:

…you are in a dark room and the light gets switched on…all of a sudden all of the little creepy crawlies start scurrying every which way…
    …for one…they were always there …but comfortable and secure in their darkness…then they get thrown into the limelight…

…like zits that need to come to the surface to heal…

…another Light analogy is…
    ….when people’s eyes have been accustomed to darkness for so long and the Light is turned on…they can experience a temporary blindness…
    …for some…or most …it is better to let the Light increase gradually…incrementally…

My dad was a lay minister and Sunday school teacher long ago (back in the 1960s), and left when the church people started losing their minds. He used to tell me stories of how he’d sit at meetings listening to someone wax poetic on how they “saw the light, glory be!”, and my dad would simply say, “some people see the light, and it’s so bright they flip the switch off, not realizing they’re in the dark”.

alainiz

Darkness is comfortable peaceful you feel safe and hidden and the light can get you blind and not only that it reveals your personal self is a bit embarrassing so people likes to hide it because people like to keep the secrets. They get power with secrets they get lies with secrets and so on. Those who hide in the dark will get what is coming soon… I must admit ,
    I myself hides my own gifted secret to the unbelievers afraid of losing family and friends even when you work so hard to join the light still got some fear inside of you that wont let go… sometime the truth can end friendships. And as much as i hate it to do it i will face 1 at a time just gradually as the light brightens slowly up and up. We all have darkness inside of us and don’t put ideas that darkness is evil. You only make it evil by abusing it. You can even abuse light. Light and darkness is the opposite of each other and light cannot exist withough darkness as darkness cannot exist withough light. Darkness come from knowledge and light comes from love. How would you understand what love is if you didn’t have knowledge think about that. And fear is important as much as love is. If we didn’t have fear we would’nt understand danger, is like walking into the fire withough fear. So wich 1 would you choose fear or love? I’ll ask you this to create what tools do you need in the great creator of life? Its right in front of you love,hate,compassion,fear everything is tool of creation. That what makes us who we are. Is how you use them properly and we know this. So please do not object them or you will lack in creations and also always fallow you heart and creat something that we all will enjoy. peace love and let the light be your guide.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.