WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / BGC Channelings Nov 15th/16th
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid BGC Channelings Nov 15th/16th

• This topic has 12 voices and 35 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    UFOBelieve

Hey guys,

I assume some of you may already know this, but I just checked BGC’s site and found new channelings from Nov 15th and 16th.

So here they are, enjoy! =)

9. Nov 15th.

Another week has flown by. This ‘Quickening’ as we move into 2012 is getting even quicker! Life moves on down here, each of us on our individual journey, many sending thoughts to you and the gang … so from a collective prospective … how’s things going for you?

Very bright indeed. If you were able to conceive the change in Light upon your planet over the last months you would all know that what you are doing and experiencing is taking its direction directly on course. There is a change in frequency and colour now. Many of you can feel this within yourselves. Those that are struggling with their Truth are sadly having to struggle even more, for there is a knotting with inside them as the TRUTH desires to be brought out and for them to let go of their ‘baggage’ as you call it. Send Love to these souls that are in anguish. You all have the power to assist them.

Rapidly now intervention is aligning itself with affairs that were not of the greatest good. We are aware that many of you would like ‘more specifics’ and yet we say that those specifics are not for us to divulge at this stage. They are too involved and many of you would question the credibility of which we speak. It is difficult … as we are learning … when mixing with worlds. Indeed this is our plan. This is what we are working towards. And yet, there are many ‘pitfalls’ that we had not accounted for. As yourselves, we are interested in the unfolding of events. We cannot ‘predict’ your future as many assume we can. We can only ‘go with the flow’ of the vibration that is resonating with you/us and your planet at any given time. We have instruments that conduct frequency panels (?) …. You question Blossom, and yes this is the word we wish to use.

OK … sorry to break the flow.

It may surprise you how irregular these frequencies can be at times. This is because at this time there is SO MUCH change going on for you down there! A HUGE SHIFT is in progress. Many of you have experienced individual shifts for a long time now and have understood what is taking place on an individual scale. THIS SHIFT IS VERY DIFFERENT. It is one of the biggest your earth plane has experienced. And when you can look back at certain dates and see obvious shifts and how large they were , imagine then … that when we speak of this being one of the biggest , just exactly how huge that is.

Dear friends, we are accepting that many of you find it hard to fully understand what we say. We have said before that it is almost impossible to ‘dictate’ to you how things are from where we are … and to try and infiltrate this knowledge into a place within yourselves …that you are … in your vibration …can cause much misinterpretation. Again, in LOVE, we ask you to TRUST. We ask nothing more from you than this, as you go about your daily maneuvers.

How many of you are feeling this change, this shift within yourselves and the whole? We say to you … millions … yes! And so therefore, visualize millions of you all at the same time experiencing this ‘lift’ within the soul. This ‘change’ from within… radiating out. How wondrous this is for all. For ONE!

Enter the three musketeers!! Sorry, maybe inappropriate, but couldn’t resist!

This is why from our side of things we are ecstatic …

Sorry, got to interrupt again to say, that I can feel this ecstaticness coming from you, and its making me laugh! In a nice way of course. It just makes me want to Love. (When reading this back I realized I put Love instead of Laugh, but on reflection, both words suffice!) What a lovely vibration to be sitting in, I can tell you!

We are of this disposition because it proves to us that all is indeed going according to plan.

FEEL for yourselves what WE are FEELING.

Stop for a moment and FEEL what YOU are FEELING.

We are hopefully sending an energy through with these words that will assist you in picking up this excitement.

Eh? Just curious … how can you do that? These are just words on paper … not saying you can’t, just wondering the ‘how’.

Dear lady, as you know all things are of energy. ALL things. For that is what “Life’ consists of. Therefore EVERYTHING carries an energy within it … through it … like its DNA if you like. As we send these words through to you, we send them on a frequency that can resonate within the soul self for this is the place where all connection is made. It is the SOURCE. Therefore, I feel we need explain no more for the explanation is apparent.

We wish to say here regarding ‘The Oct 14th message’. It carried within it codes and frequencies that many had been waiting to receive … It was agreed they would receive the code in this way before they arrived on your planet. So, as in the same way that you had been assigned to ‘send out the message’, it was in place at that exact time for millions …. Yes … millions of you to receive it on the soul level in order for a great ‘shift’ to take place.

Preordained is the word we offer. Of course, as with all things due to freedom of choice which is an unbroken rule on your planet, things could have taken a very different path had you not chosen to send the message out.

Well, as you know, it was touch and go for a few months … and I had no way of knowing that it would take off as it did… but I guess on another level of myself I must have known. The intrigue of life sure is enthralling … if you chose to look at it from that angle!!

And that is the very angle we desire all that are in human form to adhere to. ESPECIALLY in these times ahead. You have all waited for lifetime upon lifetime to experience that which you are about to witness. Allow the soul the freedom to do so in the deepest place of wisdom and LOVE that you can seek. Let go of all FEAR. For it serves not one thing. Release the bondage that has caused you to remain in a place of unsettlement and let your soul embrace the coming of the new age. THE GOLDEN AGE.

Which reminds me… someone asked me to ask you why we are to be called THE GOLDEN RACE?

Dear one… with all respect … does it not speak for itself?

EACH ONE OF YOU IN THE TRUTH OF YOURSELF IS OF GOLDEN LIGHT. THIS IS WHO YOU ARE. IT IS YOUR CONSISTENCY. YOUR MAKE UP.

As the vibration moves into the correct level, you yourselves move ‘back’ into the frequency in which you were designed to resonate.

PURE GOLDEN LIGHT. Therefore this is how you shall be known … by your TRUTH … By your LIGHT …

YOU ARE TO RETURN TO YOUR FORMER GLORY….

Back into the GOLDEN RACE from whence you came.

This is all for today dearest one. We leave you this day showered in raindrops of crystal clarity.

How nice … THANK YOU SO MUCH… not just for your beautiful words but for the ease in which they came through and the LOVING energy you brought them through with. Signing out then. xxxxx

10. Nov 16th.

Morning! A question if I may … nothing like whamming straight in there … Some people have suggested that ‘you’ are ‘us’ in the future. Is that correct? And if so … can words explain that? Please?

Again it is difficult to describe certain concepts because we are in a place where this is NO TIME … yet you set your clock by it! We would like to suggest that for a few of your minutes you enter into a world within your mind of what a week of ‘your time’ would be like with ‘NO TIME’. Literally, no passing minutes or hours… just Being in the moment, at that moment. It would be very strange for most of you for your usual functioning would go astray and many things would fall apart because you run your lives by this method of abiding by these limitations. Therefore do you see? How can we explain to you systems of ‘space travel’ where there is no time and ask you to understand?

Well … then … for instance … if you are still around up there in ‘our space’, are you in OUR now? Or YOUR now? And is YOUR now OUR now when you are here with us? And I can’t believe I’m asking this!!

Each moment of now is the now for the moment.

Need I say anything!!

Let us try and assist this process …

If you wouldn’t mind …

Back in the days of no time upon your planet … and there was such a time … it was possible for BEings to BE anywhere they so desired at any given moment because of their capacity to understand laws regarding motion and BEing. Travelling elsewhere … for want of a way of helping … was not a matter of ‘going’ somewhere else … it was a matter of BEing somewhere else… for there was not the restriction that one has placed upon the self in these current days of yours.

It was not a place OR time that one moved into. We feel words are inadequate to take you to an understanding within the self regarding this matter.

I’m hanging on in there … let’s keep with it …

If we were to describe OUR portal of entrance to your time as a void of existence between your time and ours … perhaps this may help.

Not from where I’m sitting …

As in when we enter or exit THROUGH a portal we allow ourselves to BE in that place from which it allows us to travel.

So … are you saying you are from another place or another time?

Both.

From our future?

Yes.

Are you us?

Yes. You see … We are all each other. We CANNOT be separate from each other. This is not how it is. Although one would perhaps question the knowledge that ones’ individuality has allowed the separateness of ourselves to actually separate us from the whole. But this is unable to take place. This cannot be. There is no detachment from one another. There is no detachment from the whole. There is a disconnectedness but there is no detachment.

We are showing to you Blossom an image of a phone wire that is connected to your computer and your telephone systems. Let us say to you in this way, that it can sometimes be that one is not connected to the computer from that phone line and yet the phone wire is still attached to the phone and the computer. It is just that there is a disconnectedness from the main source. Does this help?

Yep I get that. But are we not veering from the point here … staying on track is vital… considering it’s rather a hike!

It is necessary for one to try and grasp the ‘ONENESS concept. The ALL being ALL. For there is nothing else. Then perhaps one can grasp … however faintly … the possibility that the ALL IS ALL … All AR THE SAME TIME … because THERE IS NO TIME. There Just IS. All happening at once. And it depends on what ‘frame’ you are IN during that ALL that allows you to BE what you THINK YOU ARE. Where as in actual fact, you are simply focusing on a particular TIME LINE …

Yet there is no time????****!!!!!!

Precisely!

So how can we be in a time line?

Because you have placed it there.

We show to you now of a comic book strip of drawings. There are all there on the pages … there are all there within the comic. Look at it this way. Imagine that the actual square that you are focusing on at that time is the square that you have chosen to live in … not at this time … but just NOW. Then, you may turn the page and you are living in THAT square NOW. It was always there but you weren’t reading that page … or indeed that square on that page.

IT IS ALL … and when we say ALL … we mean ALL already there. EVERYTHING! Every thought that can be thought. Every move that can be made. Everything IS. It is just a matter of what PLACE OF THAT ALL you choose to reside in within yourselves focus.

TIME for my medication surely!!!

We feel what we have described MAY allow one to see things from another perspective. And aid you to understand a little more of past, present, future.

And I would assume then, that you are from our past also … actually … DER! … I’ve never got this before about past, present and future all being the same but … by George I think I’ve got it!!! This means that there is NO past present future … There is just NOW … and that NOW is whatever comic strip square I choose to be in. But hold it … How come then … I seem to be stuck on this page!!!??? In this lifetime???

You are not stuck. You are experiencing a particular chapter of your choice. That is all. There is NO END to this book.

Gulp!

Eh … What happened? You’ve gone!

And they had. Most odd. I literally felt as if … for whatever reason … the link SNAPPED. I have never had it happen like that before. Trying to find words … I have felt the link get fainter, but never the complete cut off … without so much as a ‘by your leave’ … Strange … and yet unavoidable I know that. So no hard feelings. Phew! Now I am going to read this back and see if it makes sense!

Will

…we are Stardust…
    …we are Golden…
    …we are caught in the devil’s bargain…

…and we ‘ve got to get back…

…to the Garden…

opalescent

Just a general question, answer who may: How do you think things would be different today had not the October 14 announcement had such an impact?

Syme

We wish to say here regarding ‘The Oct 14th message’. It carried within it codes and frequencies that many had been waiting to receive … It was agreed they would receive the code in this way before they arrived on your planet. So, as in the same way that you had been assigned to ‘send out the message’, it was in place at that exact time for millions …. Yes … millions of you to receive it on the soul level in order for a great ‘shift’ to take place.

Can anyone enlighten me on the above quote – it really intrigued me as some “others” have given their views on the “message” and I thought that this particular passage would spark alot of debate….

Thanks

opalescent

Syme, I think it was an alarm clock

Will

…they are referencing that it was meant and used as a triggering device…

…do you know about triggers ?…

…these are pre-determined things (music,colors,statements,etc) that WE set up for ourselves to bring on a desired effect…

Syme

Yep, got it, makes sense…I am guessing that it why my interest in everything has accelerated.
    Thanks

Annan

Just a general question, answer who may: How do you think things would be different today had not the October 14 announcement had such an impact?

In regard of the specific announcement is would say absolutely no-difference at all, for the majority. Maybe very much for some minority. The question is, to be or not to be? 😆

The Golden Age of Aquarius comes on wether some “external” helps us or not.
    The change-makers are us, which are living and breathing down here on earth, and our thousands of years of struggeling is soon over, just beacuse of that.
    It is time to collect – the collective paycheck. And all people on earth is standing first in line, to get their golden part of it.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Ricky

@Will wrote:

…we are Stardust…
    …we are Golden…
    …we are caught in the devil’s bargain…

…and we ‘ve got to get back…

…to the Garden…

Ha i watched woodstock 2 days ago( again) and that tune stuck in my head and made me smile gotta love those hippies man..

I think the 14th was a trigger or a push for me anyway as i cant talk for anyone else, since then i have certainly got my intentions sorted out and my resolve stronger. It also brought about a deep indescribable sense of awe, of it actually happening and how i might feel. These days i feel less tense and more open and i know this sounds pansy, but i believe and trust a whole lot more, but hey!!! who knows.

IT IS ALL … and when we say ALL … we mean ALL already there. EVERYTHING! Every thought that can be thought. Every move that can be made. Everything IS. It is just a matter of what PLACE OF THAT ALL you choose to reside in within yourselves focus.

That makes me feel like i am here, there and everywhere in no time at all, all of the time! If you think about the above statement just before you sleep i will guarantee you wont get none, that is way way deep and dwelling on it, leaves me feeling like i dont know what!

i really liked that channeling ..thanks BG

Will

…Woodstock was a Major trigger !…the song and the event…

…music has been very instrumental in awakenings…

…I re-member a younger Will…about 10 years old …in front of a teeny screen /hugemongous cabinet TV…tin foil on the rabbit ears…picture rolling…

…Ed Sullivan…anounceing a new group from across the pond…the Beatles …

…I watched as the old world melted down around me and a new dawn emerged…to the words of…

I want to hold your hand

…I was witnessing the birthing of the New Earth…

Ricky

@Will wrote:

…Woodstock was a Major trigger !…the song and the event…
    music has been very instrumental in awakenings…

I wholeheartedly agree on all counts Will, i first watched woodstock in 1988 on t-v, and i could almost feel the atmosphere coming off the screen, i really believed it changed me a bit, it actually made me feel excited and free, i was 21 at the time and i thought i could easily become a hippy (but one with a job of course!).. I watched all 3 hours of it the other day and felt the same, i got carried away, and i salute all those ‘cats’ who made it happen.

@Will wrote:

…I re-member a younger Will…about 10 years old …in front of a teeny screen /hugemongous cabinet TV…tin foil on the rabbit ears…picture rolling…
    ..Ed Sullivan…anounceing a new group from across the pond…the Beatles …

..I watched as the old world melted down around me and a new dawn emerged…to the words of…

I want to hold your hand

…I was witnessing the birthing of the New Earth…

I salute you too my friend!

yigdady

The 60’s, in general was certainly a time that for some reason seems to be over looked now, though I find it to be in a certian liner time of now,,, The people were mad, but they wanted to love…
    This is something I would like to do being 30 some odd years down the road from the 60’s…
    I’d like to write a letter….

This is a letter I would like to write…

To whom is may concern,

We the people have done it your way for a long time, now we would like to do it Our way…

We would like to seek Knowledge and we don’t want to pay the rich mans price for it… We want to be able to Read the knowledge we seek and that you hide, and we dont want to pay the rich mans price…

We want to be healthy, but we dont want to pay the rich mans price.. regualar lettuce .99 cents… fancy safe for me no poision that will kill me head of lettuce??? $2.29???? umm er NO I work hard and that is unexceptable. Fix it please

I want to take my kid to see a professional baseball game because he likes it and it’s all American, Apple pie, something that should be seen expierenced and enjoyed by a child. I cant afford a .50 cent hotdag at $ 4.00, nor the $20.00 ticket plus to get in… the simple $35.00 t- shirt? Nope can’t do that either… So, me and ALL my friends (THE PEOPLE) are going to stay home this weekend and bbq our .50 cent hotdogs and leave your fancy stadium empty for the weekend… you all go ahead and have a good time playing… we will check the score later….

We find it odd that gas on the cornor of 6th and main is $2.15 and on the conrner of brook and peace it is $1.99… why is that? Same company… we dont get it… We also dont get why it is either of the prices when we Know we can have Clean, Free, power. So we will stay home today and not spend anything on gas, while you ponder that….

You speak of New World Order… well thats ok… does it include Freedom For All? Does it include equal rights? Does it include Noone Left behind as it was meant to be? A book for everybody? A chicken in every pot? A right to decide…
    Does it include, Science in it’s BEST FORM? Does it include all borders open in this world and the Stars to welcome our fellow man and beings?

We heard you want to tax us again for something new to clean up some mess or however you put it…. You do realize, some of us Know, taxes are Against the Constitution, and by Law, we really dont Have to pay them…. we have till now, but your’re a little out of out control right now so we will desist from paying these taxes for the coming years until you figure out something a little more exceptable..

On another note… we are concerned with our hungry breathren… we would like you to make food prices a little more resonable so that we may have more to share with our less unfortuante. Why does everything have to Cost So much??? We know we have the science to overcome this… we will stay home today and eat our stored bounty, while you ponder this….

Last we heard, the church and the state are suppose to be two seperate enities… neither crossing the line… in this new world order… will that fail as misserably as it has now? If its ok with you, we will pick our own spiritual following of our hearts, and know instinctivly what is right and wrong. So we will stay home today and say our own prayers… and maybe if your’ re lucky, we will pray, you are a church, you come in love, open your doors to the ones that need shelter, guidness, and love… We the people will support that in a new world order… Can you handle that??? you certianly have the space to do it…

We are also concerened about our wild life, our forrest, our natural space. If you want ti build somethign new… please utilize the dead building space, and dont build until theres a need for it.. Tall empty buildings get lonely in their glory.. or wait… heres a thought….new world order… everyone has a space to call their own… we will stay home today while you move our brothers and sisters in under shelter, so that they too may have a chance to be reborn in their contributions to life…

There is soooo much more we can say, but,

WE THE PEOPLE, have said enough for now, you have a lot on your plate to consider…. you take your time and think it over…we will be home relaxing and enjoying LIFE for a day or two, or… well its up to you.
    WE ARE THE PEOPLE, WE HAVE THE POWER…. might not want to forget that… WE HAVE’NT

signed

with love of course..
    the Beings that have made this all possible, we the people…. of the world, the future, the past, the present,
    THE NOW

Ricky

All i can say is Amen yigdady

Annan

I all can say, Obama will fix all of this Yigdady…. 😀

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Will

…brother yig…

…that letter should be self-addressed…

…as We are the ones we are talking to…

…we are all ONE…

…we are playing this illusory game of Duality…it’s up to US to change the game…

…Let’s do that !…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.