WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / BGC Channelings Nov 15th/16th
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid BGC Channelings Nov 15th/16th

• This topic has 12 voices and 35 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer

It is necessary for one to try and grasp the ‘ONENESS concept. The ALL being ALL. For there is nothing else. Then perhaps one can grasp … however faintly … the possibility that the ALL IS ALL … All AR THE SAME TIME … because THERE IS NO TIME. There Just IS. All happening at once. And it depends on what ‘frame’ you are IN during that ALL that allows you to BE what you THINK YOU ARE. Where as in actual fact, you are simply focusing on a particular TIME LINE …

When I first learned to understand about oneness I couldn’t help but think how can one person ever be mean to another knowing that they are one and the same. This is something I think our ego always struggles with.

I like how Ra puts it. Ra is the man…

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define the infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

I wish you would all familiarize yourselves with the law of one. You will find that many of the things blossom writes about – particularly about oneness – are covered in the law of one material AND then some. It’s good food for the soul.

jamwolfsky

Yes brother, power to the people; Babylone is sinking, good time to pour your heart of frustration and sorrow in the cauldron of Love. Some Master alchemists ( St Germain, Kuthumi, Pleaidians) say you can turn the grapes of wrath into the grapes of abundance; I will talk when I succeed …..
    Much Loving thoughts from France la revolution, may it be in Peace 🙂 ….

opalescent

Vive la revolution du coeur!
    –Marianne (aka Maryann, aka opalescent)

Wanderer that image of oneness is wonderful, thank you for posting that here…

Meanwhile, allowing the alchemy to do its thang…

jamwolfsky

Yes, and with heartbeats merging, the ripple effect….

[youtube:2mid9pq6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLMj6T0VNtY[/youtube:2mid9pq6]

Alusa

EACH ONE OF YOU IN THE TRUTH OF YOURSELF IS OF GOLDEN LIGHT. THIS IS WHO YOU ARE. IT IS YOUR CONSISTENCY. YOUR MAKE UP.

As the vibration moves into the correct level, you yourselves move ‘back’ into the frequency in which you were designed to resonate.

PURE GOLDEN LIGHT. Therefore this is how you shall be known … by your TRUTH … By your LIGHT …

YOU ARE TO RETURN TO YOUR FORMER GLORY….

Back into the GOLDEN RACE from whence you came.

I don’t know about you all but I have mixed feelings on this. I believe there is a mass consciousness shift/change happening. I also have begun learning how to find my own self strength. Why would we be somewhere and come here just to go “back”? How boring, and wouldn’t that defeat the purpose of coming? And are we really that dependent on external circumstances? You can control your perceptions, you can help your self grow, I think that’s why a good number of us come down here in the first place. I think its that kinda thinking that got so many leaning on a “savior” with the October 14th message, and why so many got very angry when no lightships showed. You are not powerless, be your own change. I will love to see the mass changes, but I am my own person, I don’t wait for them nor rely on them. Any help we can get is great but if we are going to evolve as a race we really should be more focused on helping ourselves and each other, whither there are ET or not. Real power and real strength comes from within, and no one can take that away but you, by giving it away, or loosing focus.

jamwolfsky

I know something happened the 14th of October, but this video is interesting as far as discernement is concerned and quiet funny, now that healing is completed ❓ 😆 .
    [youtube:147b22rl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3woq7AmLpQ[/youtube:147b22rl]

Zingdad

@Alusa wrote:

I don’t know about you all but I have mixed feelings on this. I believe there is a mass consciousness shift/change happening. I also have begun learning how to find my own self strength. Why would we be somewhere and come here just to go “back”? How boring, and wouldn’t that defeat the purpose of coming? And are we really that dependent on external circumstances? You can control your perceptions, you can help your self grow, I think that’s why a good number of us come down here in the first place. I think its that kinda thinking that got so many leaning on a “savior” with the October 14th message, and why so many got very angry when no lightships showed. You are not powerless, be your own change. I will love to see the mass changes, but I am my own person, I don’t wait for them nor rely on them. Any help we can get is great but if we are going to evolve as a race we really should be more focused on helping ourselves and each other, whither there are ET or not. Real power and real strength comes from within, and no one can take that away but you, by giving it away, or loosing focus.

:applause:

I am with you on this one Alusa. I have had some disresonance with Blossom the last while. I disagree that the Lightship thing was aa mistake, that the messed up and that we have all fallen back to our previous state. But maybe these things are true from a certain perspective? Maybe we ARE entering into the time of the split in time lines where beings are operating at different levels of consciousness? And maybe for some this kind of thinking is true? I can’t say. I can only really speak for myself and FOR ME this is unambiguously the most miraculous time. Every day more and more light pours in, consciousness is lifted and I can just FEEL a move to a higher level of consciousness coming. I can litterally feel it. And If I go out and look at the sky at night it is ALIVE with activity when before it was pretty but predictable. No. I do not inhabit a world in which anything is falling back to the way it was. I do not reside in a world in which the hosts of heaven are bumbling unprepared fools. I live in a world in which the miraculous is becoming the expected! 🙂 So I will happily just disagree with Blossom on this one…

jamwolfsky

This is very a interesting follow-up, giving a new perspective on our dimension and our possible place in this ‘experiment’ of light and dark. There are different aspects in the galactic federation of light. We are not pawns if we choose not to be so. Succeeding in this integration will bring many blessings to the galaxy and is hoped for by many……
    This video was given the 23rd september….
    [youtube:2gfn1b4r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hcVFlRsRtw[/youtube:2gfn1b4r]

Orissa

Here’s yet another perspective on what took place Oct 14th. Lee Carroll channels Kryon – the following is an extract of the live audio channeling which someone kindly transcribed about 40 mins into the channel which pertains to Oct 14th. Blossom was sent a copy of this to listen to before her Nov 15/16th channels & she has made comments about it on her blog.

For anyone who isn’t familiar with Kryon channels when reference is made to “my partner” Kryon is referring to Lee Carroll.
    Where references is made to the scientific devices / machines which react to human consciousness I believe him to be referring to the random event generators which are located in strategic spots around the world & were originally used in studies by PEAR at Princeton University in the Global Consciousness Project. See here for more info http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/ So it will be interesting to see if at some future date results for around mid October are released in a public report.

Kryon on Oct. 14th event
    From Venezuela channeling on Nov. 2

Now I’ll tell you what’s happened in the last 2 weeks…my partner I want you to get this right because it’s the first time you’ve heard it…I want you to go slowly so that you can present this in a linear fashion that make’s sense…there was what you would call potential prediction in October…

I can speak of this now because October is gone, in your linearity that was last month, and we have told you of some potentials that might have occurred…and I will tell you of some potentials that might have occurred, and some of them sounded like they might have been challenging – we were not the only ones, in fact even science told you the same thing.

The science of prediction is alive and well on this planet…more than a decade now, those in a university have discovered how to make certain kinds of devices that react to human consciousness, and since human consciousness is inter-dimensional, these devices react before events happen!
    You might say they are able to pick up the randomness of potential – this is not a secret, even my partner has reported it in his lectures…it’s an interesting study and futurists love these machines, for the machine starts to react before potential things start to happen, and they’ve seen it, they’ve seen it before in things like the tsunami, the death perhaps of Princess Di –, and these indicators were starting to go off.

They were starting to read that something is in consciousness being sensed before it happens, and it was centering around the middle of October. What they were beginning to pick up is a shift that took place on October 13th and 14th, a major shift took place!

The earth moved its vibratory level – did you know that? And you’ll say no, but that’s what I want to tell you about. How do I describe this? My partner, go slow – humans tend to linearize these potentials in their own belief systems, thousands of human beings were convinced there was going to be a landing of a giant flying saucer on the 13th or 14th of October, and out of that flying saucer would come entities from beyond your planet with wisdom, and depending on who you talked to with their belief system, some of them would be called Arcturians and some would be called Pleidians – and they believed it.

Let me tell you what this was – this was the best thing they had to linearize an earth shift that was expected. They linearized it so completely they had a ship landing. I tell you right now there is nothing wrong with this – it was the best thing they could do. Were they right, did a ship land? Not that we know of. But were they right – yes! Were the scientific instruments right? Yes! But you didn’t see anything, did you?

Let me continue…I told you in channel, before those dates, not to fear change in October, for even Kryon saw a challenge coming. For Kryon sees the potentials of what is there, And I was not the only one to channel it, seemingly from many sources and many places, you heard the story: beware of October! If you did the simplest kind of numerology on the 13 and 14, the 13 becomes a 4 – in simple, numerological terms 4 is an earth number, it is a Gaia number, it is grounding, the 14th becomes a 5 – which means change. Gaia, earth, change!

We were expecting an earthquake – a big one! A global one. Much like the tsunami, which actually was so large it changed the rotation of the core of the planet. Slowed it down, it did. That’s how big it was. And here’s what you should know. Because of an old energy paradigm that hooks Gaia to consciousness, every single shift on this planet which had a consciousness vibration required some kind of physical-ness of the planet. An earthquake, a movement of the planet’s crust, that’s how hooked you are to Gaia!

Now be careful, by partner because I want you to get this correct. Go slow. Two weeks ago this planet moved in an interdimensional way without the expected challenge. All the sources including the ones on my side of the veil expected something larger than took place. We didn’t expect that human consciousness had raised to a place where nothing would happen. The first time it has ever happened – a major shift of this planet took place, without the challenge of disaster and without the challenge of death!

And all the predictions were there – but what about that saucer landing? Well, in an interdimensional way this planet has been imbued with more wisdom from the ancients than ever before! Without any challenge, without any earth motion. Well, did a landing occur? In a way it did! For now this planet is vibrating higher than before – it is a consciousness shift that was higher than before, it was two weeks ago and you slept right through it, didn’t you?

Blessed is the human being who slept through it – for that is where this planet is going – change without challenge, it is what the goal always was. Won’t be that way every time, but it was this time. And we tell this to you, for so many of you got to see the prophecy, even the machines! Even Kryon! And this incredible human being shocked us all…

It’s working, less than one half of one percent of you need to make an awakening to create peace on earth! Oh Kryon, how soon? It’s up to you. But things will happen faster than you think, and all you have to do is look inside, and find the light that you carry!”

Annan

EACH ONE OF YOU IN THE TRUTH OF YOURSELF IS OF GOLDEN LIGHT. THIS IS WHO YOU ARE. IT IS YOUR CONSISTENCY. YOUR MAKE UP.As the vibration moves into the correct level, you yourselves move ‘back’ into the frequency in which you were designed to resonate.
    PURE GOLDEN LIGHT. Therefore this is how you shall be known … by your TRUTH … By your LIGHT …
    YOU ARE TO RETURN TO YOUR FORMER GLORY….Back into the GOLDEN RACE from whence you came.

Huuh??

With all kinds of respect to Blossom, but I do believe that the channelings from her, now is becomming more and more mental channelings. And that is ofcourse not necessarily negative – she comes forth as a loving and caring woman with a big heart.

But I am just too wondrus about what she writes in the quote above…..to just leave it without a comment and a question. Moves back into raised frequency? This contradicts both my common knowledge, my simple intellect and above all my extra sensory perception of how it ALL works out…above and below!!

Probably she means by stating this, that her predictions – has stirred up the vibrational frequencies on Gaia, into complete havoc – and that we now are beeing helped, to lower them back to where it was in the beginning, and that we was Gold and are now becomming back again Gold as we wore….

Hmmmmm……this is unreasonable in the most basic understanding of how the mansion worlds of all mighty God works……but hey, whoos me to have all the answers!?………I´m just a Gold-digger from North 😎 😀

Much gold
    Annan the Nordic

Ricky

@jamwolfsky wrote:

This is very a interesting follow-up, giving a new perspective on our dimension and our possible place in this ‘experiment’ of light and dark. There are different aspects in the galactic federation of light. We are not pawns if we choose not to be so. Succeeding in this integration will bring many blessings to the galaxy and is hoped for by many……
    This video was given the 23rd september….

to be honest with you i am not sure about this woman’s vibe and her whole outfit, i could be wrong,, i’m not sure and willing to stand corrected doesn’t she charge a shed load of cash to be one of them?

edit to take out youtube link

Ricky

@Annan wrote:

With all kinds of respect to Blossom, but I do believe that the channelings from her, now is becomming more and more mental channelings. And that is ofcourse not necessarily negative – she comes forth as a loving and caring woman with a big heart.

Time to come up with our own feelings then, i am trying, but i fear i may be somewhat backward at times

jamwolfsky

You are probably right dear ricky 😆 , much madness in solstice seconds. But what she says makes sense, I think 😛 !!

Annan

Time to come up with our own feelings then, i am trying, but i fear i may be somewhat backward at times

Ricky:
    Hahaha….well, if you are going backward then you are atleast inline whit what Blossom writes, in the quotes above. I find i peculiar to mention back and forth as concept tied up to duality – and again space and time. So, I suggest you keep feeling they way you have kept feeling all the time, and keep doing what you have been doing all the time – and after that experience what you experience all the way. Hmmh….am I the new BGC!? 😯 😆 (sorry, that was just a joke – it was not possible to supress it….haha)

You are probably right dear ricky 😆 , much madness in solstice seconds. But what she says makes sense, I think 😛 !!

Wolfjamsky:
    I agree, eveyrthing makes sense…..and that it makes sense to those who chose to sense, and those that sense this, also sense alot of other stuff – and they are, as you wrote earlier, quite a training ground in regards of discernment. WHat happened to the cool wolfjamsky picture you had before the one you uploaded now? Not that you are good looking French-seducant fella on that picture…..hahaha…but wheres the wolf?

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Ricky

@jamwolfsky wrote:

fair enough after reading i agree.. But i must just be honest in what i feel about her unless of course one is wrong. and i said i could be.

wow Annan that sounded just like a channeling 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.