WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Intergalactic Unity / UFOs & ETs / ...crop circles...
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Intergalactic Unity UFOs & ETs …crop circles…

• This topic has 13 voices and 75 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Orissa

I love the jellyfish one, Will. Celia Fenn has just written about these 2 crop circles that you ahve posted in her Earth Log for June 2nd Crop Circles

This one was taken on 1st of June, at Knoll Down in Wiltshire, which I love and where I hope to be soon! The images are copyright and are from http://www.cropcircleconnector.com

This one was easy for me. It is almost exactly the same as the Ascension Vortex that was shown to me, in Sao Paulo, Brazil, as I was preparing for the work with the Ascension vortex in Rio de Janeiro. It is a visual manifestation or diagram of a “worm hole” or a portal through hyperspace.

But, this next one, was well, hmmm, just kind of weird and funny. A gigantic Jellyfish in the fields of Oxfordshire!

Well, maybe not so funny. The journey through hyperspace is similar to a journey through the Ocean…..the Cosmic Ocean from which all is born. This was the essence of Jean-Luc Bozzoli’s wonderful DVD “Transmuteo”, which is about the transformation of Humanity through the Creative Journey through hyperspace reality. You can see some of the DVD here. As I was looking through the site, I came across this: “Now with TRANSMUTEO, access advanced parallel civilizations in company of the gentle holographic power of dolphins and whales. Their language is an multi-dimensional organic geometry, and it awakes the blueprints which are dormant within us to reconnect with our original patterns of forever expanding possibilities.” Yes, indeed, as we have been discussing in the last few days, the whales and dolphins are our partners in this voyage across the Cosmic Oceans, and they are awakening us to the possibilities for creative co-operation that now exist between ourselves as a newly awakening collective, and other beings who are already able to work within this holographic field of pure potential and possibility.

I do remember that in the “Transmuteo” DVD there was a scene with a gorgeous cosmic jellyfish floating through Oceanic space, pulsating with light. So, I guess the Oxfordshire jellyfish is just a gentle reminder that we are moving through the Cosmic Ocean. And also, that we need to take care of our own Oceans and those who live within them. For the Ocean seems to be a microcosm of the vast Cosmic Ocean, and a powerhouse of creative possibilty and transformation within our own environment as well.

Will

…Orissa… sounds like you are getting around !…

…I didn’t know that you were quite the globetrotter!…

…Will…

Orissa

Here’s the next one! They are getting more creative by the minute.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/yatesbury/yatesbury2009.html

Images Steve Alexander Copyright 2009

opalescent

[youtube:1znze1mn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iag7Bh37FF8[/youtube:1znze1mn]

Will

…great new website…

…a centralisation of circles and more…

http://www.silentcircle.co.uk/FRONT.2.html

Gaian

New crop circle June 12th of a Phoenix rising. How fitting!

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/space/crop_circles_and_lightwheels/news.php?q=1244829679

Namaste,

Gaian

Gaian

Go to this site for better pictures of the Phoenix Rising crop circle – absolutely beautiful!

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/yatesbury2/yatesbury2009b.html

Namaste,

Gaian

jamwolfsky

These are beautiful indeed.
    Amazing….. 🙂 .
    Thank you.

opalescent

I randomly came across the dragonfly crop circle again, and just noticed that the sections of the tail look like the earth from various viewpoints, as in from extraplanetary locations. Anyone else see that?

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/yatesbury/yatesbury2009.html

jamwolfsky

If you count the circles from the tiniest (nearly a dot ) to the last one with the wings, surrounding the eleventh one, you have 12 circles . You could compare it to earth going through a 12 stage quantum leap evolution ending with full completion .
    In the 12th stage(dragonfly wings), earth flies beyong its own limits, the inner dragon is unleashed beyond limited dimensions(contained circle) into multidimensional all inclusive galactic consciousness integrating the eleven previous steps of evolution…

Orissa

Interesting observations Opalescent & Jamwolfsky!

Okay, I couldn’t resist this – it seems the mystery of who makes the crop circles is solved. It’s the ….. Australian wallaby! 😆
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8118257.stm

‘Stoned wallabies make crop circles’

Wallabies have been observed acting strangely in poppy fields

Australian wallabies are eating opium poppies and creating crop circles as they hop around “as high as a kite”, a government official has said.

Lara Giddings, the attorney general for the island state of Tasmania, said the kangaroo-like marsupials were getting into poppy fields grown for medicine.

She was reporting to a parliamentary hearing on security for poppy crops.

Australia supplies about 50% of the world’s legally-grown opium used to make morphine and other painkillers.

We have a problem with wallabies entering poppy fields, getting as high as a kite and going around in circles. Then they crash
    Lara Giddings, government official

“The one interesting bit that I found recently in one of my briefs on the poppy industry was that we have a problem with wallabies entering poppy fields, getting as high as a kite and going around in circles,” Lara Giddings told the hearing.

“Then they crash,” she added. “We see crop circles in the poppy industry from wallabies that are high.”

Rick Rockliff, a spokesman for poppy producer Tasmanian Alkaloids, said the wallaby incursions were not very common, but other animals had also been spotted in the poppy fields acting unusually.

“There have been many stories about sheep that have eaten some of the poppies after harvesting and they all walk around in circles,” he added.

Retired Tasmanian poppy farmer Lyndley Chopping also said he had seen strange behaviour from wallabies in his fields.

“They would just come and eat some poppies and they would go away,” he told ABC News.

“They’d come back again and they would do their circle work in the paddock.”

Some people believe the mysterious circles that appear in fields in a number of countries are created by aliens. Others put them down to a human hoax.

Orissa

On a more serious note there have been some more very interesting ones recently.
    Including this one which was apparently completed over two different nights. Below Milk Hill (3), nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 21st June.

It first appeared as this:

Image Russell Stannard Copyright 2009

which became this:

Images John Montgomery Copyright 2009

jamwolfsky

Tipping the scales…….T .Pendulum movenent with decreasing celerity, redistributing mass and energy towards a new equilibrum in five different timelines.
    If you put a weight on one side of the scale see what happens before equilibrum is found.

What I find interesting is that every pulse of energy(pendulum swing) creates a timeline which inherites from the energy impulsed in the next timeline.

I think it is fun to allow subjective creativity when visualising these crop circles 🙂 .
    Yes and 5+4+3+2+1=15 ; 1+5=6. Maybe this could be the shift from the 5th to the 6th sun…….5+6=11..

jamwolfsky

I have to add the card N5(of the pentacles) for the pleasure of it and 1+1=2, the card N2.

So the winning ticket is 5, 6, 11, 2…….. In this order there is a logical sequence with a meaning……….. 🙂 from depravation(outcast…..) to harmony(energy flowing ….).

(You can spot the card N2 on the crop circle O O near the Mass number 2, there is a second circle the same size……..)

Pure freestyle ……… 🙂 .

Zingdad

WOW!!! THINGS ARE GETTING EXCITING!

I have just seen what is quite possibly the most exciting croppy yet. Have a look at this:

You can see more images here.

There are two things that leaped out at me. The first is the amazing “writing” that streams from the “swallow’s” wings and tail. When I look at that it just screams at me: space brother writing! 🙂 What do you think?

The second thing that I noticed was the funny ellipsoid that is hanging on the the tail-streamer. It is quite an obvious shape becasue all the other shapes are symmetrical and usually based upon circles. So the ellipsoid stands out. Which is why I immediately noticed that it was the same ellipsoid as in the previous croppy posted above by Orissa! Can you see it?

Clearly SOMETHING is being communicated here and that something is a message in many parts. I just wish I could decipher it!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.