WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / FIRST channeling from Blossom Goodchild since Oct 14th!!!
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid FIRST channeling from Blossom Goodchild since Oct 14th!!!

• This topic has 19 voices and 30 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    UFOBelieve

Guys, this is big news I guess. I haven’t read it yet, but I will just after posting it here.
    I guess for a bolded version of the text (so you can differentiate between questions-answers better) you will have to go to the site. ^^

1.Hello …. Not sure what to say, much talk and differences as to what happened … or didn’t. Need you to know, I for one, still LOVE you …handy to have an explanation straight from the horse’s mouth though.

We are with you in our splendour and Light. We do not expect you to understand for we had said in honour that we would do what we would do and then to great disappointment we did not uphold that honour. That is how it is seen through human eyes is it not?

Some eyes maybe … I just can’t help but KNOW you are of TRUTH although many are saying I have been deceived by the darkness. I have searched my soul and cannot go along with that, for immediately now I am back with you I feel the deep LOVE for you and my body is tingling with Truth.

We are most concerned for your well being dearest lady. We are aware of the enormous responsibility that has been placed on your shoulders. Yet, do you think we would have given you this position if we thought you could not uphold your spirit and your LIGHT?

Not really sure what that position is right now.

You are the one who has brought forth the understanding of what is to come. You listened to your soul and you listened to your reasoning. You heard from this that we are here and that this is just the beginning, just the way things should be.

I don’t feel any anger towards you. However I would like clarification, (and so would a few other million folks just quietly!). What exactly was the reason for the ‘no show’… big breath … over to you …

We are here; most of you can feel this in your being. It was proposed that we remain unseen due to the upheaval we would cause on your plane. There was much distrust from those who have been deeply influenced by those who remain in the dark on your planet and the decision was made to abort the actual appearance for the safety of your race.

(I was interrupted and not able to resume until a day later … i.e. now!)

With all respect, you said you had everything covered. You must have known of this, so why was your last message as it was, so positive you were coming, just two days before.

If we had said two days before that we were calling it off, what would you have done?

Freaked out big time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blossom, All is appropriately placed in the big scheme of things. Look how your world has become more aware of themselves. This can only be seen as successful in that respect. Is it not so that many hundreds of sightings have been captured upon your camera lenses? Is it not so that in your great cities we are showing to you LIGHTS in the sky that souls of your earth will not accept deceivances as an explanation? If our message had not been sent out by you, would your world be viewing these phenomena as they are? We have succeeded dear one. We have succeeded. And it is not over yet …

Here we go again… I think that’s why I was shying away from contacting you because I had a feeling you might be calling me up for duty and I thought I had taken leave for a bit!

As we stated … Expect the unexpected. In the fullness of time our words shall be accepted as Truth. There shall be no option.

WE ARE HERE!

Many of you can feel the LOVE we are sending as we said we would. Your planet is waking up to Truths not only within themselves but within the atrocities of hidden agendas that have been controlling your planet for too long. See how brave you souls of earth can be when you walk in your LIGHT.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER TO ALL THINGS. TRUTH IS THE ANSWER AND CANNOT BE OVERSHADOWED BY DARKNESS. THE LIGHT IS SHINING THROUGH NOW DEAR ONES .BRIGHTER THAN EVER.

This is the way forward. We said it is the beginning. We shall be True to our words. We shall not abort this mission. Yet we shall take into consideration above all, the safety of our LOVED ONES , which is you and the planet and all LIVING things there in. Do you not think we could ‘sense’ your pain and the pain of many? Do you think we sat up here on our pedestal and laughed? Indeed we suffered to feel the disappointment we had caused. Yet … we ask those of you who are able to understand from the deepest place within, that everything is perfect. We have no other way of expressing through words .

May I say … I actually don’t have a problem with all of this as you know. Once my ego excused itself and left I could just feel the extreme LOVE that was being sent and I had the privilege of being sent consumous amounts of Light Love, courage and understanding by thousands. Many were not as blessed as me in that respect. What would you say to them? Many are asking for your take on it all. Is there more you would wish to express?

Indeed. Each soul in their individual form is experiencing the growth within their soul in one form or another., Each soul is having to decipher for themselves what all of this meant to them. What outcome could be better than the soul searching within each one that is taking place?
    Do you see? Do you feel this awakening? We assure you in LOVE it is happening. Be of the DIVINEST LOVE dear ones of earth. Even those who have convinced their souls that we are not even figments of their imagination, shall in coming days find their confusion turn into understanding.

With respect, not for me, but for the many who shall read this … that’s what we thought was going to be accomplished on 14th OCT!!

The message has served its purpose. Far more effectively than you can imagine. IT WAS NOT A FAILURE.

I had said to you before the ‘non event’, that no excuse would do. Not for the world s sake or indeed mine, because this thing had become so big that it would simply make everyone lose faith AGAIN. I guess you don’t seem to be making an excuse. Pretty relieved about that. Many are saying that I knew on another level of myself that this is how it was going to be. Clearly, not on the human level. I doubt any human in their right mind would agree to doing what I did if they knew you weren’t going to show up!!! And … yep … I can accept that. I have bounced right back because of my knowing of LOVE and all it stands for. ALL IS AS SHOULD BE. I KNOW THAT. And that’s why I don’t really need an answer but I understand that many do.

It is time for us to close now. We are aware of pressures upon you on your captive time values regarding matters you must attend to. Yet we should ask if we may continue our communication when it is appropriate?

Are you asking me to continue on a weekly basis?

No… but on a regular one.

Would that not be weekly then??

If that suits.

Could you send me a secretary then?

Would you rely on her to turn up on time?

Classic! Love it. Truly I have no concerns about the whole affair. I feel fantastic … because of the Love that is already on this planet and due to your no show, it has allowed us to show each other who we TRULY are. Nice plan guys. Nice plan. And I KNOW when we are ready ,not just a few of us, … but the majority of us… you shall reveal yourselves in the manner that we were all trying to imagine.

Blossom … take time to replenish your soul’s energy. As indeed each one should. For those of you that KNOW we are here with you, allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who are unsure as to whether we are here with you … allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who choose to deny we are here with you … let yourself and the LOVE that you are enter your heart. You certainly are not in need of ‘us’ to figure out that!

BE AT ONE WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE LIGHT OF GRACE SHINES DOWN INTO YOUR HEARTS FROM THOSE OF US THAT ARE IN GRATITUDE OF THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO US.

FOR INDEED WE ARE ONE.

Ok. That’s that then! Phew. I just can’t help but LOVE you guys. I just can’t help it! Many thanks as always. Nothing has changed. Except everything!! In Love and Thanks.

opalescent

dax

My 2 cents, first I am glad to see Blossom being back on the track and happy or at least happier. I wish only good thing for her. Second, I thank her to ask questions that we asked ourselves earlier altho I find some (not all) of the answer maybe too scetcny. Upon reflection and the feeling I had a few days after 14th (feeling great, energize etc) I conclude for myself that I longer need any of these channels. I m just human and when I red it (this one) I feel for a moment back to my little frustration of being betrayed with was quickly wooshhed away. I stand on my own now, I don’t need dates, or big brother to remind me altho I am a very curious person and will always keep reading these text. I am still looking at the sky everytime I go out, just incase I could get a glimps of my truth that we are surrounded by friends.

I hope the best for Blossom, but I no longer need her text.

or in other words, The Spiderman Analogy 😉

When I heard of 10-14, I felt it so real that I forgot myself and I went webswinging in town at the pace of Blossom web line. Now, I don’t fear to fell on the ground bc I am my own superhero, the web line and swinger is me! 🙂

UFOBelieve

@opalescent wrote:

INDEED MY DEAR!!! 😆 😆

Edit: thanks for editing, I was just about to do it myself. ^^
    Edit2: (xD) Dax, I completely agree with you. Channelings are completely awesome, but we always still have to find our own truth in it.

mia

I am so very glad Blossom is back on form.
    However I cannot believe those she channels any more.
    That is my truth.
    I saw a huge starship last night behind or in a cloud.
    I knew it was there.
    But I wasn’t excited, I just took it as the norm.
    Wish I didn’t feel like this.
    I wish 0ctober 14th hadn’t happened for me.
    But all is as it should be xx

dax

@mia wrote:

I am so very glad Blossom is back on form.
    However I cannot believe those she channels any more.
    That is my truth.
    I knew it was there.

Part of me feel like you Mia. Altho I would be excited to see something since other then vague souvenirs or youtube, I never saw anything.

UFOBelieve

@dax wrote:

Part of me feel like you Mia. Altho I would be excited to see something since other then vague souvenirs or youtube, I never saw anything.

It will happen, believe me. I chose the nick “UFOBelieve” after I awakened for my YT-account because I hadn’t ever seen one, but I just knew they existed. Believe me, you will in this lifetime see at least one. 😆
    I also didn’t think I would see anything before the big show-up, but hey, life had a neat present for me! 😆

opalescent

@mia wrote:

I knew it was there.

Mia, I felt completely flat and unexcited leading up to the 14th. I was wishing I had felt differently, but I was just… flat, about it all. I am excited a little bit now, because I know contact is inevitable.

I’m also excited now because this is the time of a greater unveiling between individuals and higher consciousness.

GTTOWNSEND

I feel that I have also been feeling a little too “normal” about the whole thing , dear sister! I am glad to know you have been feeling similarly. 😀 I KNOW it will happen soon , I KNOW they are here , and that is enough. 😆
    LOVE to you all!
    OPAL , I love your little animations (smileys) 😎

UFOBelieve

Yeah Opal, the smileys you come up with are simply awesome. ^^

I just wanted to add to the discussion, I was extreeemely excited. In fact, I didn’t almost sleep the whole night leading to Oct 14th. I just slept for 2 or 3 hours. I was THAT excited. Normally I can sleep at least 10 hours without a problem, but in that night I in fact awakened from my sleep because I was so excited. xDD That really didn’t ever happen before. I was standing up very early because I was just laying there with unlimited amounts of thoughts going through my head. ^^
    Maybe this was due to the energy shift that lots of us experienced. But still. ^^

Am I the only one that was creepily excited like this? 😆

dax

For your sake, I hope you were not alone! Haha. Seriously, I followed it very closely from New Zeland 14th to my time ET 10pm, but I did sleep that night but the day, 14th seems to have endure for 36hrs! lol Then the stressed, excitment went out the windows for 24h until I “woohoo” again 🙂

VioletRose

@opalescent wrote:

, I felt completely flat and unexcited leading up to the 14th. I was wishing I had felt differently, but I was just… flat, about it all. I am excited a little bit now, because I know contact is inevitable.

exactly how i feel 😀

opalescent

Smileys = Firefox add-on

My sleep’s all over the map too! A friend and I were just talking about it… energies are swirling…

Rob

Hello i am Rob, i live in Holland and i thought it was time to give a reply…

The Dutch media was aware of the channeling of Blossom, and they were in heavy denial about it.
    All the postings about sightings were deleted within a few ours so there was panic

I didnt feel rejected or angry or like some betrayed! Why should you???

Every posting about ufo’s is a real step foreward beause it opens up the awareness….

Our mind pulls us toward our thoughts and thereby creates the timelines for our experiences…

Thank You Blossom, for creating another opportunity towards a light filled future..

Keep positive.

Namasté Rob…

Patte

I did not see this new ‘thread’, and posted on the other Blossom ‘thread’. Glad her channeling got posted for us all to have here. I was glad to hear from her, and glad she got over the disappointement so she could channel again. On Brad’s site, is pictures of a pink light over London. Has anyone else seen them? What do you think? We have spoken of an influx of love felt by us all, and that was my thought when I saw it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.