WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Spirituality Matters / Life Universal / Greetings From the Dark Side
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Spirituality Matters Life Universal Greetings From the Dark Side

• This topic has 7 voices and 39 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Neiru2012

Greetings, beings of Light!

I’m not sure to what extent I can be considered one of you. I am both Light and Darkness. But increasingly, in this incarnation, I am Dark. As a representative of the Dark, I am here to share with you my perspective on things that have been gravely misunderstood about this vital force in the tapestry of existence. Things that I am still working to understand.

Everything was born from Darkness. Every mythology in the world can attest to this. Before a single star burned in the sky, there was Darkness. Life on Earth arose from the darkest, most inhospitable depths of the ocean, which still house the greatest biodiversity on the planet without a sliver of sunlight. Plants sprout from black, fertile soil. Birds and reptiles hatch from the darkness of the egg. Mammals – humans – are nurtured in the darkness of the womb. It is safety and comfort.

What they don’t tell you is that everything also returns to Darkness. But before I can explain that, one has to ask: what is Darkness? I tell you now, it is not the absence of Light as some may claim. Where did it come from? To answer that, we have to go back farther than space, farther than time…

The Void…
    In the “beginning” there was the Void: the Primal Darkness, the Deepest Dark.

This Void is not the “empty” space between stars in this universe. It is not a dimension, density, or frequency that exists in this universe. It is a reality of an entirely different scope from anything you know or can imagine without experiencing it firsthand. It is outside of this universe, outside of ALL universes! I sometimes imagine it as undulating waves of black electricity under a neon gray sky. This is a realm of absolute chaos and infinite freedom; the churning cauldron of all possibility. It is teeming with wild, frenzied beings who are constantly fighting to tear each other apart.

Except you can’t really call them “beings.” They are nothing like any entities you might find here. I would say they have a “consciousness,” but it is nothing like any consciousness found here. I would say they are “thoughts in the mind of God/dess,” but they do not have “thoughts” as we may understand them. The thoughts of a human are like a faint wisp of smoke to them, and the thoughts of the most advanced beings in this universe appear to them as a straight line. Instead I may call them “flames in the mind of God/dess.”

The closest thing that I know of which can compare to a Void being’s “mind” is the mass consciousness of an entire universe, with all of its conflicting voices existing as one. Constancy within chaos. And this is no coincidence, because if my recent information is correct, the universe IS a Void being! One, big, “incarnated” Void being. A Void being which decided to collapse in on itself, and came out on the other side as the “Big Bang” – the prism through which its countless, conflicting parts gained expression as distinct, internally-coherent beings/energies/perspectives.

The Manifest…
    And so Light was born from Darkness – a universe manifested from the infinite sea of potentiality which is the Void. That is what I call this universe, and other such universes: the Manifest. The Manifest worlds drift like specks of light in the Void’s turbulent ocean. They offer a very different learning environment from the Void.

Where the Void tends towards expansion, the Manifest tends towards coming together – back into the one Void being. You experience this physically as gravity, non-physically as “love.” Where the Void tends towards chaos, the Manifest tends towards order; where the Void tends towards freedom, the Manifest tends towards limitation; where the Void tends towards formlessness, the Manifest tends towards form.

This is the world you see around you: the world of forms. A form is anything that can be contained, measured, defined, or takes effort to maintain. This includes bodies, souls, thoughts, and ideas. Stable forms and structures are what make the Manifest learning environment possible. The Light of the Manifest is all things, sees all things, records all things, and by doing so keeps them existing. This makes sure your body doesn’t spontaneously reassemble itself into a rock, or a bird, or some randomly generated chimera (unless it really, really wants to). This is also what makes the Manifest prone to stagnation.

The Quantum Dark (and Light)…
    I used to think of the Manifest/Light as the force of creation and the Void/Dark as the force of destruction. For a very long time, I thought this was the dance of harmony between them, and it made perfect sense to me. But, over time, some things just didn’t add up. The Void had the role of destroying universes that have run their course, yet it also created them. How could this be?

I often address the Void as the Void Mother, referring to its parallel with the ancient ideas of Goddess. The Goddess is both the giver and taker of life. All things come from and return to her cosmic womb. Creation and Destruction cannot be separated. Who is to say that the creation of a book is not the destruction of a tree? They are the same force, and that force flows from the Void. Just as the Void gives birth to, swallows up, and recycles entire universes, so too does it perform this function on every microcosmic scale.

The Void is the cauldron of the Goddess, where all possibilities brew. For the sake of this analogy, you can think of it as a box. Who here has heard of the Schrodinger’s Cat thought experiment? It is used to illustrate the superposition principle of quantum physics. It basically says that if you put a cat in a box with a vial of poison that has a random trigger, the cat exists in a superposition of being both dead and alive until you look inside the box.

Quantum physics is the science of uncertainty. It is also the science of the very small, where particles move freely through solid objects, go backwards and forwards in time, appear and disappear from thin air, defy the speed of light, bi-locate, teleport, and generally make no sense whatsoever to the linear mind. It seems so different from the everyday world we experience, and yet it goes on inside and all around us all the time. The scientists who discovered it were horrified by what they found, because they wanted to keep thinking the universe was perfectly deterministic once all its laws were known. Instead they proved the very foundations of free will.

The Dark is that uncertainty. It is the original Void self which links us to absolute chaos. It is the unknown state of Schrodinger’s cat in the box before the lid is lifted. So what does Light do? It makes things known. It shines into the box and collapses one of infinite probability waves which then manifests into our world of form. And, most importantly, it stabilizes that manifestation and keeps it existing (by keeping it known). This happens every instant, and is the mechanism of reality creation.

To put it another way: although Light is capable of replicating what already exists, it is incapable of creating anything new. Light must reach into the Dark to exercise free will. Left unchecked, Light would maintain Manifest forms to the point of stagnation. This is where the other role Dark plays comes in: Dark is capable of reaching into the Light to destabilize forms. Whether it’s to introduce mutation or challenge the status quo, Dark is the agent of change. But to Manifest beings, change often means fear, doubt, and death.

The Darkness Distortion…
    At the core of all things in this universe sleeps the Void being who dreams this world. All are capable accessing this potential, but few are able to process it in a “healthy” way. This is because the Void and the Manifest are fundamentally different reality layers with utterly incompatible laws. Laws of Void + Laws of Manifest = Gibberish. No matter how much something “made sense” in the Void, once it passes through Manifest filters, all bets are off. Though the reasons for why it gets lost in translation are many, perhaps the biggest one is the concept of forms.

Void beings do not have forms – physical, thought, or otherwise – that can be destroyed. They can not be pinned down, cornered, or defined. They are things of absolute chaos, endless destruction, unbridled ferocity, and infinite expansion. As they constantly fight (or “friction” against) one another, they have no intent to cause “harm.” They have no concept of “harm.” The concept of “restraint” is irrelevant to them, nor can they understand “fear,” “doubt,” and “death.” These are things entirely alien to the Void.

What translates as “aggression” and “conflict” to someone from the Manifest, is in perfect harmony with the “laws” of the Void. The sensation is closest to what we may understand as sex. It is a mindless orgy of bliss steeped in the fullness of their immutable immortality. Yet if they tried to share this friendly “friction” with the Manifest, a Void being could destroy this entire universe with a single touch. To the Void, the Manifest is an infinitely fragile thing, and the power scales are simply incomparable. This is why beings influenced by Void energy often express it in ways that cause great “harm” to Manifest forms.

The most classic example of this is something I call “Moon Sickness.” Undistorted, this is the purest remembrance of immortality. But after passing through Manifest filters, it typically surfaces as either sadism, masochism, or both. It is an insatiable bloodlust (more in the werewolf sense than the vampire sense) where you get high off pain because it no longer registers as dangerous. Restraint and remorse go out the window. You grow disconnected from the Manifest structures contributing to your existence (ex: body, mind, house), and don’t understand that you’re harming yourself and/or others. This is the result of taking Void energy literally and not harmonizing it with the rules of the Manifest.

When beings aren’t taking Void energy at face value, they’re usually trying to interpret it by Manifest laws. Sensing Void through Manifest filters, without understanding what you’re seeing, is a terrifying thing! Imagine knowing that all things are bound for annihilation, that chaos triumphs over order, that ravenous shadows lurk in the fringes of consciousness ready to tear you to pieces. It is enough to drive anyone mad – and it has! Depression, despair, and emptiness are the reality of those who have seen that the universe exists at the whim of forces that appear outright “evil.”

There are three key Void distortions that I am aware of, which combine to form all others: Fear, Doubt, and Death. I actually call them Gateways to the Void, because until they are faced, the Void can’t be seen for what it is and will appear in the many guises of these distortions. They are also safeguards, because until a being overcomes these Gateways, it is not safe for them to work with the Void. They are Manifest qualities which arise from having a form or, more precisely, what that form perceives as threats to its stability. Fear is a distortion of Void’s Strength, Doubt is a distortion of Void’s Truth, and Death is a distortion of Void’s Immortality.

In summation, Void energy doesn’t translate well into the Manifest. AT ALL. But this is yet another mechanism calculated to bring the element of spontaneity. When understood and used wisely, the Void could extend its ultimate gift to Manifest beings: Freedom.

Universes Within Universes…
    The state of Oneness is a given. There is nothing you have to do or be to make it so. To say that an individual is “part” of the whole is to imply that the individual is somehow less than the whole and must rejoin it to find fulfillment. But you are not “parts” of anything, you are everything! This is the difference between a fragmentary and a holographic approach to the universe.

The fragmentary approach sees the universe as a painting: cut up the painting and each piece will only have a part of the whole picture. The holographic approach sees the universe as a hologram: cut up the hologram and each particle will contain information on the whole picture. Our DNA is also holographic: each cell contains the entire genetic code even though it is actively using only part of it. The same goes for the universe and the multiverse at large.

This naturally gives rise to what I call the Sacred Principle of Individuality, which says that even “if you isolate the smallest universal particle from the whole, it will spawn its own universe.” This is the principle the original Void being invoked when by diving within it separated itself from all others, thus giving birth to the Manifest. Why did it choose to “incarnate” in this way? To learn, grow, experience, and understand. But the real question is: how does it do that? Not by returning to the Void (that is, reunifying) in the same state that it left, which is what a lot of people seem in a rush to do.

It is the nature of Light to glorify and bind together that which already exists. It is the nature of Dark to be the wellspring of that which is yet to come. This is why Darkness champions the quest for individuality instead of the extant unity. Because remembering unity can’t bring anything new to the table, but developing as an individual can. This is why Void and Manifest beings incarnate in the first place (otherwise you would’ve stayed in “Nirvana”). It is not the state of separation but the state of unity that needed to be fixed!

And here is where things come full circle. Void beings don’t return to the Void as a “whole” but in “pieces.” The individuals who populate the Manifest worlds can choose the inner path. Just as a Void being dives deep inside itself to find the Manifest, a Manifest being can dive deep inside itself to find their Void core. Once they understand what they’ve found they could pass through the Gateways and return to the Void as its very own, brand new Void being! This fledgling Void being will evolve in the Void until it may decide to take its own Manifest journey. And so the Void gives birth to the Manifest which gives birth to Void.

Here, then, is the message of the Dark. Embrace yourself fully. Express yourself fully. Experience with your whole being and do not censor your reactions. Do not be afraid to challenge, criticize, or judge, for this is part of how you enrich the world (and any subsequent worlds you spawn) with everything you have to offer. Remember that Light and Dark alone are blinding, but Dark gives definition to that which Light illuminates.

“These two spring from the same source but differ in name;
    This appears as darkness.
    Darkness within darkness.
    The gate to all mystery.”
    (Tao Te Ching, ch.1)

Obviously this is a vast topic, and I can go on and on about it (and I probably will :P), but I hope I covered most of the basics in the first pass. XD

Zingdad

Neiru, my friend, I thank you and I honour you for the effort taken in writing all this up for us. I have, at this point, only scanned it. I am at work and will go home and read it properly. But I felt moved to say that I feel that which you are expressing here is very important. We have dwelt in a duality system for so long that we have gotten used to finger-pointing and blaming. We are always looking for a bogey-monster to blame our pain upon. Sure there are beings that are out to do harm. There have been times in my incarnational history where I was one such. We have all been there. So if we understand that we all have capacity for expressing great harm as do we all have the capacity for expressing great love, then this is no longer the time for the silly games of blame. And to label one class of Life as culpable for my pain is to somewhat misunderstand the nature of reality. I think hurtful behaviour has been mislabelled as “darkness”. I think it is time we all grow up and realise that All That Is is part of God and is worthy of love. All is ONE and no part needs to be rejected. And I don’t think the KIND of being you are talking about here is in any way responsible for our woes here on planet Earth. I think WE are. We are all co-creators of our own experience.

For me? I am Light-that-is-also-Darkness. Right now I am wearing my Light mask. But that is a small matter. A matter of choice. I am also the dazzling darkness within. And much else besides. So I love Darkness as other/self. No pain here.

I think we can understand that light and darkness are what they are. But they are also metaphors. In the metaphorical sense, we need to understand that humans are diurnal (day-light creatures). The night time is embedded in our collective psyche as a time that has some inherent danger. If you can’t see in the dark, then beasts that can, can eat you. So we like to shine light on our world so that we can see. Light is metaphorically equivalent to knowledge or truth . And as it is under the cover of darkness, where things can’t be seen, that nefarious deeds take place, I think darkness came to be metaphorically representative of evil. So I think in that purely metaphorical sense, darkness has developed a bad rap. I think its unfortunate and I think we can transcend that now. We can grow up and stop being scared of the dark, right?

Annan

My dear brothers!

Neiru this is an awesom post and Zingdad that is an awesome initial answer. I have been waiting for exactly this post to show up, and here it is. Wonder-full. This topic is of great interest, for ALL to understand, and here you are tapping into what is surrounding us ALL now. The fear to be afraid of some-thing, that is supposed to be dark and scary, but is just invisible light.

Well, I have printed it and I will read and re-read it befor I comment – as I would like to draw in some comparisments. So first I would like to post up, what was supposed to be – my avatar picture, but a little to large for the small square available for that. Which figuratively fits quite good into this topic and also what I so far have read of your post Neiru.

[attachment=0:12w9a2hj]dark-knight-of-light.jpg[/attachment:12w9a2hj]

I´ll be back after some rounds of contemplation after reading :geek:

Much love
    Annan the Dark-Knight-Of-The-NORDIC-Light

Alusa

I loved the article. It made me think about some trouble I used to go through. I had a hard time with change, once I embraced darkness and destruction and found they had their place my life became a lot easier. I also made a lot of leaps forward in my personal development. Its not always good to hang onto old rigid boundaries it can restrict growth.

Will

…dearest Neiru…

…here is a Robert Plant cover of a Jesse Collin Young song of the 60’s …he was of the Youngbloods…

…Darkness Darkness…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ompUMUwt2Jk

…enjoy…

Neiru2012

@Will wrote:

…here is a Robert Plant cover of a Jesse Collin Young song of the 60’s …he was of the Youngbloods…

Interesting, thanks. THIS is a little closer to what I was trying to get across, though 😀 (and thanks Alusa for introducing it to me). But THIS has been my “Void” song for years, ’cause it’s pretty chaotic… also THIS, if you ignore the chruch setting. o.o

Will

…I couldn’t hear the lyrics too wel so I googled them …

…hope they post…

http://www.mp3lyrics.org/JPn

Bleak desolation In a beam of Sun Scraping
    as I crawl (Your heart can’t
    hear me)
    Tearing bruising fall (Your hands can’t hear me)
    Thirsting raging blind (Your eyes can’t hear me)
    Racing against time (Your arms can’t hear me)
    Like an angel you’ll come In a dream, precious one (And) Make me
    beautifully numb
    Desperate panicked calls (The wind can’t hear me)
    Muffled weak and small (The sand can’t hear me)
    [ Find more Lyrics at http://www.mp3lyrics.org/JPn ]
    Pleading, groping hands (The truth can’t hear me)
    Bleeding in the sand (Your heart can’t hear me)
    Bleak desolation In a beam of sun Like an
    angel you’ll come in a dream,
    blessed one (And)
    Make me joyfully numb
    Razor fingers cling (The wind can’t hear me)
    Piercing demons sing (The sand can’t hear me)
    Twisting hollow Hell (The truth can’t hear me)
    Burning blisters swell (Your heart can’t hear me)
    Sharp cut aching breath (Your arms can’t hear me)
    Choking scent of death (Your hands can’t hear me)
    Gruelling jaw-bone grind (Your eyes can’t hear me)
    Cursed by my own mind (Your heart can’t hear me)

Neiru2012

@Annan wrote:

The fear to be afraid of some-thing, that is supposed to be dark and scary, but is just invisible light.

Funny you should call it “invisible light.” A lot of people think darkness is the absence of light. For them I have a saying: “Light dispels Darkness; Void dispels Light.”

In the technical terms of my cosmology, “light” is a medium of information transfer, it is an energy whose frequencies determine the common ground upon which beings can interact. Starlight (pure energy) is its most primal form, but it solidifies into planets, trees, humans. There are many different types of this “light”… and I don’t mean the various densities/frequencies of light you find in this universe. Each universe, well, each “fundamental” layer of reality (since two universes can both be on the same type of light spectrum), functions on its own light spectrum. Different light spectrums are incompatible with each other; they have no immediate common ground/means of information transfer. That is how I explain why major divisions of reality stay apart (again, I don’t mean 3D and 5D within this universe… I mean Manifest and Void, for example). So the absence of one light spectrum could also mean the presence of another. But light spectrums aren’t the only things separating fundamental reality layers.

This goes a bit into another theory I play with, what I call “Conscious-Mass.” It’s a tweak to the Theory of Relativity that takes into account not just mass, but also consciousness, and that the two can be cor/related. And that the bending of spacetime around an object (literally, a conscious being… such as stars) is related to the power of their consciousmass. This would be a new definition of reality creation… the more powerful a consicousness is, the more they influence(bend) spacetime around them. Of course, different consciousmasses interact with each other all the time, all mutually influencing each other’s reality. The theory further goes to say that the so-called “fundamental layers” of the multiverse are divided by how much consciousmass they are designed to contain. I see black holes as evidence of this. They are holes in the Manifest’s spacetime continuum, and therefore direct entrances to the Void. As such, I see this universe’s critical limit for consciousmass as already shown by physics (the Chandrasekhar limit)! What happens to a star – a Manifst light being – when its consciousmass achieves that critical limit? It implodes into a black hole! That is, it makes the evolutionary leap from one fundamental layer to another.

But what happens as things approach/become a black hole? They heat up and shine brighter than they ever have before as they are torn apart and crushed into the singularity. Light returns to Darkness. And by that reasoning, the Void is actually “the Source” that most people refer to. Not the ultimate Source, but the “local Source.” That is, where all things in this universe come from and return to.

@Will wrote:

…I couldn’t hear the lyrics too well so I googled them…

I’ve never paid much attention to the lyrics in that song, but they are about as nonsensical and violent as Void so it fits. ^_^

Will

…I think I am starting to get you Neiru…
    …you see darkness as potential as apposed to malevolence ?…

…I concur with you that at the black hole at the center of our galaxy is the portal to the Central Universe…and that these (and everything that holds form )are consciousness…

…I also *listen* to the energy of songs and don’t need to understand the lyrics to get the message…I listen to a lot of World music that are in different languages… you can teach yourself to discern messages…

…I am glad that you are contributeing and shareing your views…hang in there…seriously…your POV is needed here…

opalescent

@Will wrote:

…I concur with you that at the black hole at the center of our galaxy is the portal to the Central Universe…and that these (and everything that holds form )are consciousness…

Just look at the images from the Hubble and you can see galaxies swirling like giant vortexes into… some”where” else… I agree, the “black” hole is a portal, and I see the sun as a portal and thus every star… and since everything is holographic, within every atom is another vortex with a node of light that is itself a portal. We are made of such, so within every particle of our own beings is the light, and the dark, and portals to interdimensionality. As without, so within. In embracing the darkness/blackness/void/that-which-is-not within ourselves, we embrace our totality. To just be love-and-light all the time without loving (i.e. paying attention to) that which is chaotic and dark within is to deny ourselves access to the totality of Being.

I’m glad you’re here too, Neiru. There aren’t so many here who are afraid of the dark here, but it is something that needs to be… illuminated 😆

Here is a bit which I offer, to that end:

Nexus: A point of view is a singularity; it is only one point no one but the person viewing can hold. Thus, it cannot be shared, but it can be understood. By communicating one’s point of view to others, greater clarity can be achieved to an infinite degree. Articulation of one’s favorite way of seeing things can often have the unexpected effect of altering it, refining it, carrying one closer to truth. As men keep abdicating their own sense of power in favor of following a group mentality, they can watch their own points of view become more and more indistinct and less and less pure. There is no such thing as a group point of view. There is, however, a group node of approximate understanding which converges as a point of agreement in veracity for all. A node of light understands under which lock it belongs according to its frequency signature. Certain very powerful realizations known as epiphanies or initiations have the effect of rearranging the consciousness settings learned through experience and maintained through habit, movers of single bits of light which represent individual embodiments of conscious awareness. Light acts as an attractor and, as it gathers strength and clarity, other bits of light gravitate toward it. As more and more lights gather around the idea of the central nexus, an organization of thought occurs and belief is born.”

Alusa

@Will wrote:

…I think I am starting to get you Neiru…
    …I am glad that you are contributeing and shareing your views…hang in there…seriously…your POV is needed here…

Will, where did you get the malevolence thing from? That makes me think you imply most others see darkness as a negative/bad intent to lash out at others or something- that isnt nessicarily true. I talk to different aspects of myself, even the energy inside myself, light and darkness. I can tell you from my experience light and dark are just energy types that aren’t inherantly “good” or “evil” its just energy. I learn how I cultivate myself and my energy, how I interact it, myself and others determines what it learns. I once somehow had corrupted dark energy that was sorta “selfish” and protective, in a bad way it gave me the urge to lash out at others that didn’t agree with me and try to get people to see things MY way, which was also its way. I saw that, neutralized it and started again and after that those self destructive urges were gone. This time I was careful how I cultivated my darkness. I treated it kindly, I showed it examples of people I never wanted it to act like, and why how certain behaviors are bad for it and me. I developed a relationship with it, simply having it, talking to it and using it gives me valuable and balancing perspective. It grounds me, it makes me realize how things are balanced, it protects me, can neutralize excessive emotional energy if need be. Now it works to help me and sometimes others, instead of against me hurting ourselves.

If you get into unhealthy selfish habits and the energy sees that taking you as a role model it can become selfish and not care what you think, or protect you because your the only important thing, that is what you taught it after all. Then when you fall in love and try to get into a relationship the darkness can feel defensive like it has to protect the only thing it has, so it gives you urges to snap out at people… you get the idea.

Darkness seems to get corrupted more often, I don’t know why but maybe that is part of the reason it gets a bad rap. Darkness can become corrupted by greed and selfishness, light can become corrupted by self righteousness. Energy is just energy, it only learns what YOU teach it. People need to stop passing the buck and trying to blame light or dark, I see those as pointless silly games.

Neiru2012

@Will wrote:

Definitely not “malevolence.” Potential? That’s the tip of the iceberg of what it is, yes. “Potential” is the Dark’s most mundane gift to the Manifest. Its deeper offerings are Freedom, Power, Self-Expression, Discernment, Catalyst, Change. It is Liberation from restriction and stagnation. It is the sacred individuality that reminds us that we are the only constant in our existence, and must ultimately face all things alone, from our own center. To me, it is Truth and Joy.
    @opalescent wrote:

There aren’t so many here who are afraid of the dark here, but it is something that needs to be… illuminated 😆

It is the nature of Light to be afraid of the Dark. The Dark is unknown, and Light can’t deal with things it doesn’t know (ie: things it can’t define, stabalize, and maintain). The thing is, Darkness doesn’t need to be “illuminated.” This is the “Dark as the absence of Light” mentality. But once you shine Light on Darkness it ceases to be Dark. It collapses a probability wave and manifests. You must learn to see in the dark in order to understand it and work with it for what it is. The senses of Manifest light are of no use here. It’s not simply “that-which-is-not” or the Un-Manifest. I used “that-which-is-not” to emphasize that Dark creates new things that don’t yet exist. But Dark in its own right is very real, and Void exists as its own reality layer regardless of the effects it has on the Manifest.

opalescent

Actually, that was a play on words… not that dark need be illuminated (of course) but the discussion brought into being, which you have done 😉

Light and dark, when they are not in their pure states, do perhaps experience fear of each other, to some extent, and define it as is appropriate for the journey they embark upon as embodied forces and according to awareness–and that could be fear, intrigue, submission, repulsion, integration. It’s all a choice, and that’s one of the games we play, what to choose, moment by moment, to experience. Neither pure light nor pure dark experiences fear. Fear is a disturbance, and beyond chaos, I believe, dark is perfectly still, eternal, steady. Beyond the organized vibration of light, too, is perfect stillness. Light is not inherently fearful of the dark. Not in my experience of it. Light understands the dark, and dark understands the light. There is nothing fearful in that, until forgetfulness of the totality of everything is engaged upon taking part in the game, in whatever form is desired by Consciousness in its exploration of duality. If light doesn’t understand it, that is because it is in a balancing act, learning, as is dark, experiencing, being, and experiencing being. Pure light and fear of the dark are mutually exclusive experiences. Pure dark and hatred of light are mutually exclusive experiences. Balance is not war between light and dark, but understanding… of what, that is the purpose of this thread, is it not? Duality aside, there is nothing but continuum.

You young-uns could be a little more patient with us old farts, you know 😉

Neiru2012

I agree with the essense of that paragraph, but I’m also trying to get across a difference in our cosmologies. The difference may come down to definitions.
    @opalescent wrote:

Fear is a disturbance, and beyond chaos, I believe, dark is perfectly still, eternal, steady. Beyond the organized vibration of light, too, is perfect stillness. Light is not inherently fearful of the dark.

Like I mentioned before, I see “fear” as one of the primary distortions of Void energy. In particular, the Void quality of strength or power. “Fear” exists because the Manifest recognizes that it can be destroyed (changed beyond recognition). “Fear” does not exist in Void, because it lacks forms that can be destroyed. Therefore Manifest light “fears” the destabalizing influences of the closest thing to Void it interacts with, which is Darkness. I guess you have to define both “stillness” and “chaos” for me here. I don’t sense anything still about the Void. It is absolute chaos, and it is the quality of Void beings to develop “consciousness” that is “constancy in chaos.” This doesn’t make them any less chaotic. Maybe that’s what you mean by “steady,” although I wouldn’t call it that. Manifest light I do see as “stillness,” in the sense of stagnation… because that’s one of my definitions of “stillness.” That “stillness” is expressed in the Manifest in the sense that despite apparent changes occuring on the surface, without the Dark/Void’s influence nothing new is introduced.
    @opalescent wrote:

Pure light and FEAR of the dark are mutually exclusive experiences. Pure dark and HATRED of light are mutually exclusive experiences. Balance is not WAR between light and dark, but understanding.

I isolate this to let you have a glimpse into the mind of a hybrid. It is often hard for me to reconcile Void and Manifest definitions. Here I highlighted the main words that do not translate between Void and Manifest. I explained why “fear” doesn’t translate above, so now we’re down to “hate” and “war.” Those two words are very common distortions of Void energy when they get filtered into Manifest. They are literal translations as seen from the Manifest perspective. It can very well be said that Void “hates” Manifest light and is constantly at “war” with it. This is a bit silly to say, since if Void really wanted to destroy the Manifest, it could do so instantly. But nevertheless its relationship towards the Manifest is to constantly try to destroy it but never quite finishing the job. My stories say that Void sees the Manifest as an abomination that imposed on their freedom, and that it would’ve gladly destroy it if there was not an elite counter-fighting force that guards the Manifest and keeps Void beings at bay. I can’t say this isn’t true, but I can say that Void beings “think” about it very differently. When Void beings show aggression towards you, it is to express interest. When Void beings try to fight/destroy you, it is to “share the joy of immortality” with you. When Void influences the Manifest in chaotic, destructive ways, it is to revitalize that which has become stagnant. But their power is so great that there needs to be a Void-like counter-weight from within the Manifest to hold the worlds of Light together. So when I read your sentance I see a paradox. It is both true and not.

Also you speak about light and dark as if they exist on the same playing field. The way I see things, light and dark do, but Manifest and Void do not… and dark comes from Void. They are not two sides of the same coin to me. All things may ultimately be one, but for the sake of how the multiverse was set up, they are forces designed for very different things and it is hard to compare them directly.

opalescent

Language is a tricky thing, when talking about absolutes.

My first question to you, Neiru, is what do you see as the Void’s stance/response toward Order? To me, that could be, if not a subset of fear, then some relative of it, because order can be seen as a disturbance of chaos. I am very interested in how you present this, as it is something I have been writing in depth about. It’s a fascinating mind-bender, all this, as fear can be used as both sword and shield… as can ego, which is, perhaps, a child of fear.

It is not the Void that I was saying was still, but That Which Is beyond the Void, and beyond Light. Beyond chaos and beyond order is a point of perfect stillness which exists outside of space and time and therefore well beyond the limits of language. A concept akin or identical to zero point. Beyond form, movement, desire. The point where a fractal jumps to another level of pattern, when ordered frequency vibrates itself out of form, and chaos becomes… what, help me here… um, potential? I’ll stick with that for now… at that point, that’s the stillness I am referring to. Formless potential. The womb at the point when the soul enters the fetus, where light exists in darkness and that is its experience, while darkness becomes aware of light growing within it.

Manifest light I do see as “stillness,” in the sense of stagnation… because that’s one of my definitions of “stillness.”

How do you define light in stagnation here? Coherent light is ordered in phase, so any stagnation would, to me, be either the unexpected introduction of chaos (light not knowing how to respond to dark, in shock), light closing off any introduction of chaos as a creative force, or phase shift in between levels of engaged awareness. Do you see it as form, crystalline or otherwise? Or as Bill Hicks said, energy condensed to a slow vibration?

Perhaps as Will used “malevolence” earlier, I use the words fear, hatred and war because this conversation is unfolding in front of the eyes of many whose sole definition of darkness has been programmed to use such words. Many bandy about the word “light” like it’s all fairy-dust and sunshine, but light is a much broader spectrum than that. Some people think the dark’s all about satanic bloodsucking ritual, which it is not, at least I don’t think that’s the baby’s experience in the womb. Dark also encompasses Mother, Yin, Earth, and god knows we’ve had enough propaganda linking all that to the nasty old devil. That kind of thinking has to be abandoned, or at least put aside, for understanding to unfold.

Also you speak about light and dark as if they exist on the same playing field [this is one way you can read it]. The way I see things, light and dark do, but Manifest and Void do not… and dark comes from Void. They are not two sides of the same coin to me. All things may ultimately be one, but for the sake of how the multiverse was set up, they are forces designed for very different things and it is hard to compare them directly.

So, to your thinking, are light and dark expressions (and as such able to be perceived by form) of Manifest and Void, which are themselves experiments of a formless source? I see a progression kind of like, a source/consciousness/OM (for lack of a better word), then potential/dark/Void, then form/light/Manifest, then experience of a section of a continuum, the edges perceived as light and dark. Oh, semantics within dimension 🙄

This thread weaves some complementary themes to this one, Farewell to Power.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.