WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Spirituality Matters / Life Universal / Greetings From the Dark Side
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Spirituality Matters Life Universal Greetings From the Dark Side

• This topic has 7 voices and 39 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Neiru2012

Thank you for explaining that you didn’t read through the thread before your initial post, because I was wondering where you were getting your reasoning from. I still don’t know what to reply to you, because your view of darkness is not part of my perspective. I created this thread because I wanted to clear up some of the misunderstandings the Light-aligned have about Darkness. I very often see people slander the Dark or use it as a blanket term for anything they don’t like. This is simply not right. I don’t believe a harmonious view of the universe can think in absolutes of “good” and “evil” but in terms of neutral forces that can be worked with and learned from depending on the situation. Some things are more effectively handled by Light, some things are more appropriately handled by Darkness. There is nothing in the multiverse that exists without purpose. There is no part of yourself that you can exorcize, repress, or neglect and still be whole.

Dark and Light can sometimes be conceptualized as opposites, but there is no opposition between them. I encourage people to stop demonizing the Dark and actually spend time exploring and learning from it. Really understand what it is, where it comes from, and what it means to you. And by this I don’t simply mean facing your “shadow selves” or qualities about yourself you don’t like. That is not what Darkness is! But they are things you must face and integrate before you can know Darkness, because they represent a fear of Self and a fear of Freedom. They represent a distrust of your own Power and self-expression. I believe all of you have Darkness in your hearts, and I say this as the purest, most liberating blessing! If you embrace it, it will be a source of comfort, safety, and profound, unwavering strength. If you ignore it, it can become your worst enemy. Darkness distortions occur most often because beings misuse, abuse, or misdirect this power out of self-denial.

Also, I’m flattered you’d call me a channel but I don’t consider myself that. I know the things I do by virtue of who/what I am. It’s simply part of my reality.

echo

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to commandeer your thread 😛

I like how you said
    @Neiru2012 wrote:

The Dark is that uncertainty. It is the original Void self which links us to absolute chaos. It is the unknown state of Schrodinger’s cat in the box before the lid is lifted. So what does Light do? It makes things known. It shines into the box and collapses one of infinite probability waves which then manifests into our world of form.

That really captured my attention. I think that’s why a lot of people like to believe that light brings joy or it represents truth (or something along those lines). But it’s easy to fall in alignment with this idea. That light will give you physical conformation of your reality and that’s comforting, unless, of course, the cat inside the box is poisoned 😥

@Neiru2012 wrote:

I created this thread because I wanted to clear up some of the misunderstandings the Light-aligned have about Darkness. I very often see people slander the Dark or use it as a blanket term for anything they don’t like.

I agree. The idea that darkness represents evil is a fallacy. It has become a notorious design for the mainstream. Like I was saying people use or understand metaphor because of corresponding intent. The brain can easily make that connection and like Alusa said it can easily become an abstraction (or even an intentional distraction). From there I can see how things can become distorted (and now I see what Alusa meant 😀 ) But then again isn’t it up to the mind to decide what the metaphor means?

@Zingdad wrote:

I think hurtful behaviour has been mislabelled as “darkness”.

That pretty much sums it up.

But it was you who said that darkness is chaos, essentially, or “a realm of absolute chaos and infinite freedom” Some people don’t like chaos or freedom for that matter. Setting aside our own misconceptions, could this be a source of the problem? I’d also have to agree with you in that your view of darkness is not part of my perspective either. I tend to take the literal, somewhat artistic, approach to things. It’s not that I don’t understand the language, it’s just hard for me to agree with something I don’t entirely understand, but don’t take it personally. To me, light literally comes from the sun and electricity and fire. It also represents more in a symbolic way. Darkness to me means absence of light or matter. It also represents more in a symbolic way. This is all my eye can see, so that is all my mind can know.

Neiru2012

It sounds like we agree for the most part.
    @echo wrote:

But it was you who said that darkness is chaos, essentially, or “a realm of absolute chaos and infinite freedom” Some people don’t like chaos or freedom for that matter. Setting aside our own misconceptions, could this be a source of the problem?

Yes, this is what I mean by “Darkness distortions occur most often because beings misuse, abuse, or misdirect this power out of self-denial.”
    @echo wrote:

To me, light literally comes from the sun and electricity and fire. It also represents more in a symbolic way. Darkness to me means absence of light or matter. It also represents more in a symbolic way. This is all my eye can see, so that is all my mind can know.

I also take the literal meaning of light. The light from the sun is photons, pure energy. This pure energy is the substance of all things in this universe. Did you read my comments about different light spectrums? Since I see the Dark as having roots in the Void, I do define it as “the absence of (Manifest) Light.” But this does not mean that if you shine light on it it’ll go away. It is another form of “light” (defined as the medium of information transfer that forms the common ground of a reality)… the Void’s spectrum of “light.” The colors black and white can be seen in two ways. White objects reflect all colors back at you, white light is all colors put together. Black objects absorb all colors, dark spaces have no light/color at all. The first three examples are Manifest Light, the last example is the closest to what I mean by Dark. What your eye can’t see becomes the unknown. What becomes unknown destabalizes our expectations of reality, which then becomes open to many more possibilities. It is my belief that so much “paranormal” stuff happens at night because by robbing us of our Manifest senses, which solidify the mundane, we are forced to use the subtler senses that can reach across worlds and pull in more exotic possibilities.

Will

…echo says…

it’s just hard for me to agree with something I don’t entirely understand, but don’t take it personally.

…I echo that (pardon the punny )…and that is why I appreciate that you are here ,Neiru , and taking the patience to be the spokesperson for the spokesperson for Void…

…mabe we need to make new terms to describe the Dark Alliance aka the global cabal…actually it is more than global in that it is inter-dimensional and extra-planetary… but still within the manifest…

…I see All That Is as the *body of God*…and liken the portions that are malevolent as body portions that are not in the best interest of the body… not unlike a cancer…maybe the dis-ease was part of a lesson that the body needed …but still…there comes a point where the lesson needs to be over and the body moves back into wholeness…the George Bushes and Dick Chenys and Hitlers and Stalins are still our brothers …and have needs to be re-integrated into wholeness… maybe have nada to do with what you are refering to , Neiru…

…one question Neiru…
    …how does Dark Matter figure into your paradygm ?…

Neiru2012

@Will wrote:

…mabe we need to make new terms to describe the Dark Alliance aka the global cabal…actually it is more than global in that it is inter-dimensional and extra-planetary… but still within the manifest…

“Dark” is a tricky thing to categorize. I consider it more part of the Manifest than Void, in that it is Void expressing its influence on the Manifest. The beings you are talking about are of Manifest light, but can and do use Dark energy just like anyone else. Dark energy is very powerful and has much potential for destruction, but abuse of the Dark isn’t necessarily out of harmony with the universe’s setup.
    @Will wrote:

…I see All That Is as the *body of God*…and liken the portions that are malevolent as body portions that are not in the best interest of the body… not unlike a cancer…maybe the dis-ease was part of a lesson that the body needed …but still…there comes a point where the lesson needs to be over and the body moves back into wholeness…the George Bushes and Dick Chenys and Hitlers and Stalins are still our brothers …and have needs to be re-integrated into wholeness…

Like I said in the “Universes Within Universes” section, I don’t know if things necessarily need to be re-integrated into “wholeness”… if by “wholeness” you mean the absolute reunification of this universe. All things are always one. Nothing needs to be done for them to be one. The reason this universe and other kinds of realities exist is because God/dess didn’t want to just be one anymore. It wanted to express itself in separation as many. It wanted to interact as many, and wanted for all possibilities to be explored and played with. This includes the Hitlers and Bushes and Stalins of the world. They are in the best interest of the “whole!” And what is “whole” anyway? The “whole” of an individual, the “whole” of humanity, the “whole” of Earth’s biosphere, the “whole” of the universe? Each “whole” is an individual and each individual a “whole.” This universe is an individual when it interacts with other universes, for example. If a pattern keeps repeating, or a possibility keeps manifesting, then it hasn’t yet been fully expressed to the universe’s liking. If you are still getting affected by it, then you haven’t outgrown it. Even a god can learn a thing or two from a flower.
    @Will wrote:

…how does Dark Matter figure into your paradygm ?…

“Dark matter” and “Dark energy” are placeholder terms in physics for “we don’t know what the hell they are.” Around 97% of the universe is classified as “dark matter” and “dark energy.” Considering that around 3% of the universe is of ordinary matter/energy familiar to us, and how incredibly varied that 3% is, I think it’s safe to say that the other 97% is just as varied if not more in its constitution. Scientists don’t know what it’s made of, and until they figure that out, I can’t comment on whether it relates to Void or Darkness. I personally think that “dark matter” and “dark energy” are more than likely Manifest phenomena that Earth’s physicists haven’t understood yet, such as the influence of other densities that we can’t immediately see (astral, 5D, 6D, etc).

opalescent

Perhaps one of the main challenges posed to people who have fear surrounding this topic is to understand that you are using as a noun what usually is only used descriptively. You are talking about a subtly tangible reality (and maybe not so subtle 😆 ) rather than an aspect of something else. Even “darkness” skirts around the edges of a reified “dark”. Non?

Neiru2012

It is no different than when you say “Light” as a much larger concept than turning on a lamp. Isn’t it unbalanced to have such a complex view of “Light” and such a simplistic view of “Darkness”?

opalescent

I’m just saying… 🙄 that’s a point for people to come to understand, after all the programming breaks, and it is breaking, and people are coming to see the dark within, I hope, as an ally rather than a threat. I understand, don’t assume I don’t. My view is anything but simplistic, yet it is also simple. I am not in disagreement with you, Neiru. I am striving to engage in a conversation that would be of benefit to people like the darkside-screeching church lady, in case she ever decided to explore and was led to this forum, or even better, her kids. Because I think what you’re elucidating here is important. So I ask questions for the benefit of all.
    k?

Neiru2012

Yes, I did realize you are agreeing with me, opal. Thank you. 😀 I was just rephrasing it in another way.

P.S. For those that don’t know, behold the amazing darkside-screeching church lady! Don’t be like the darkside-screeching church lady. 😯

opalescent

kewl, thank you for that… I’ll be back later 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.