WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad PREPARATION for Lightship showing

• This topic has 14 voices and 45 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

@Paul wrote:

Perhaps it would be a good idea to go ahead and print out some appropriate channelling materials and such, sort of like a little
    ‘information packet’ to give those who are interested?

Fantastic idea!

Oh, and tinfoil party hats!

Hah! If anyone deserves to wear the chief tinfoil hat with a salute, it’s John! What a great find 😆

tiaka9

@brad101408 wrote:

Thanks guys. And I will make a mention on this forum thread on my next post on 10-14-08.blogspot.com.

Namaste,

Brad Johnson

Hey Brad!

It`s good to see you on the Book of Light. And thanks for keeping us up to date with your 10/14 blog.

Cheers from,

tiaka9.

Annan

To all:
    I choose to post up this completely new channeling from Saint Germain thorugh Keenya. I do so in light of what he speaks of, that we do not need the Galactic Federation, The Archangels or any other entity – because the truth, light and love resides in us. But he completely reveals that they are here, and is comming to help us re-member really what powerfull beeings that we are, every single one of us – so that we can take the power back – from those in government and high places that have taken it away from us. I have posted up many other channeled videos of same under Messages from the grid on this forum.

YOU ARE THE TRUTH – GALACTIC FEDERATION
    [youtube:y9wtytli]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un_sl6-WrAs[/youtube:y9wtytli]

Hello my friend Paul!
    I think you are quite goodly equipped in means of solid head protections, but might I also suggest that your welcoming sign is most appropriate, and expresses exactly what I underline – a saluting welcome full of Joy and no fear. Really a nice picture in many ways that one my dear friend Paul 🙂

Hello my friend Brad!
    Nice to see you over here, and thanks for the good job you are doing on your blog. I completely embrace your suggestion in regards of preparation and looking forward to your work on your blog, to build up under the Joy aspect of this – and empower those reading it in a positive way – which is the solely most important thing, and also why we are getting galactic help at these times.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Zingdad

WRT the discussion about fear. I am on both sides of the fence. I previously felt that I was the victim to my experiences. I would be happy if happy things happened. I would be sad if sad things happened. I now discover I can work the game the other way. By simply BEING happy I bring to myself experiences which are worthy of being happy about. Weird. But true. We are all absolutely in control of our own emotions. But we must choose to be so and then we must make it so. And at first this takes a little discipline. Find a little mantra that works for you. Like: “I am the creator of my own reality”. If you feel yourself being victimised by your experiences repeat your mantra. In so doing you discipline your thoughts. Then you turn your whole universe around. Literally. Things go the way you want them to becasue you know they must. Too strange to believe, I know. So don’t believe it. Do it. Experience it and then simply know it from your own experience!

Here is my personal preparation list:
    1. I have tow large-ish LPG gas bottles (camping variety). One has a lamp attachment and the other has a cooker attachment on top. I therefore have enough light to see and heat to cook for more than two weeks. I don’t need space heating. It doesn’t get cold like that here.
    2. Rice. Lots of brown rice. In a fix it is a wonderful food and it lasts long. All it needs is water. Which brings me to the next point:
    3. I have two large jerry cans of fresh drinking water. I will refill these on a weekly basis to keep them fresh.
    4. Salt. A bag of sea salt. If you run out, your cooking can be a bit sad.
    5. Sugar. In a fix it’s a useful thing. But I also have honey, which I prefer as a sweetener.
    6. Dehydrated lentils, beans, split peas, barley. Mix one or more of these in with the rice and you have a good balance of protein, etc.
    7. UHT milk. A good food source in a pinch. And it lasts.
    8. Concentrated tomato paste. Enlivens a bland meal of lentils, beans and rice (or whatever). As do:
    9. Dehydrated onions, dehydrated carrots.
    10. Olive oil. Good, healthy fats. Add some variety by occasionally giving stuff a fry in olive oil.
    11. Torches and batteries
    12. Two big bags of dog pellets. Can’t be eating happily and not feed my four-legged children! This is about a months worth for them.
    13. Plenty of toilet paper. What goes in must come out and you DON’T want to be without toilet paper.
    14. A good first-aid kit. All the usual like pain pills and anti-histamine etc. and then more radical stuff like bandages and a scalpel and stuff. You don’t want to need medical help when there is a Lightship in the sky. Can you imagine how the emergency services are going to be stretched? And how the phone lines are going to be clogged? And how the roads are going to be full of people all trying to be somewhere (with their family… out of the city… at home) when this goes down. You want to be at home quietly taking care of your own self and helping out your neighbours as you can. So… a good kit is a must as far as I am concerned. And obviously knowing how to use what is in there.
    15. A jerry can of petrol. Or “gas” for my American friends. Car fuel. I don’t want to run low, have the service stations be closed and I want to go somewhere. So: a jerry can of fuel.
    16. Possibly the most important on the list: A bottle of very good South African bubbly. Champagne – but made here in SA. It’s how I choose to mark the occasion of the arrival of the Lightship. I ALSO have a special “chemical” bottle chiller. You kinda shake it up and it begins an endothermic reaction. Cools a bottle right down without needing a refrigerator. So, even if their is zero electricity, I am gonna have a chilled glass of champers to celebrate the arrival of the Lightship!
    18. Binoculars. I understand that this thing is huge. But I want to be able to gawk at details if I want to.
    19. Camera. duh! With spare batteries. double duh!
    20. Tinfoil hat. Because I am inspired by Paul. That is just the coolest thing! LOL!

I have put all this stuff together in one place in a corner of a walk-in cupboard adjacent to my room. It is all together so I won’t have to go searching if I need anything. I have put lighters there (for the gas equipment) and also stuck a little battery operated light right above it in case I need to get there in the dark. I have packed everything in plastic crates so I can easily and quickly bring it out.

Other than that, I have a swimming pool full of relatively clean water. It can be made potable if needed but certainly it can be used to flush the toilet or wash and clean with.

…and that is my list. I feel quite prepared for any eventuality where the stores are closed. And of course all this is over and above what is my kitchen anyway. I always have a bunch of fresh stuff there. So I guess I could eat the fruits and vegetables first before I need to dig into the dehydrated stuff. So I feel quite prepared.

Can’t think what else I might need.

Anyway. I share my list in case someone else wants to use some of these ideas. And in case you want to suggest some things I might want to add to my little “chest o’ loot”

Can I ask if there are written transcripts of these latest videos please? My Mum is deaf so the vids are no good for her and my typing isn’t great (14th October will have come and gone by the time I’ve typed them up!!)

Thanks

Annan

READY OR NOT HERE I COME – YOU CANT HIDE……gonna find you and take it SLOWLY!!
    [youtube:3mdl4gi6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUrJdf4PbEk[/youtube:3mdl4gi6]

Be prepared thou intolerance, fear, sickeness, hunger, poverty, dis-ease, sadness, greed, stupidity, anger, hostility, unrighteousness, depletedness, ……..Prepared or not – we are going to find you – and finish you slowly. The times of oneness is right here, right now – you cant hide…….you cant hide from love – between ALL of us – which is what you fear so much…..ready or not you cant hide…..

Anyone have something to add to this list, to what we ALL want to tell to these concepts to be prepared – on its soon to be taken away status?

UFOBelieve

Oh man I’m still living with my parents and my brother, but on Oct 14th I will have moved out most likely.
    My parents don’t know about this announcement (my brother does), if I go to my mum and say “hey, we need toilet paper, can soup and batteries for at least 3 days”, she would .. well, .. no idea what she would do.. xD
    I told my parents I have the strong believe (well knowledge) that if they would come, they would come in peace, so they are prepared for the spiritual experience, but they would think I’ve gone mad after telling them about this .. also because I’ve been talking about conspiracies and such things. xDD OK my parents also believe in them to some degree, but still… (I’m just not sure how far I can stress my credibility without making them think I’ve gone nuts.)

I’m gonna prepare in my own domicile nonetheless. Any suggestions for me??

Edit: Oh by the way, 14 days left!!! =DD

opalescent

UFOBelieve, how about having an extra bag of groceries on hand for mumsie? What a nice gift that would make 😉

Annan

Well if them people can appear from thin air, shouldnt be too much to ask them to drag up a sandwich and a couple of sodas – and a little talk, and walk, around the house for a sight-seeing. Manna came from heavens in earlier time under need…..thoug I would like it to rain sandwiches instead of those fishes and hard bread….. 😆
    So think I have enough in the house having my-self here…..but that is just me UFObelieve

[attachment=0:2w22drjs]146319.JPG[/attachment:2w22drjs]

tiaka9

@Annan wrote:

Manna came from heavens in earlier time under need…..thoug I would like it to rain sandwiches instead of those fishes and hard bread….. 😆

You crack me up Annan! 😆

rheaunique

Out of earlier responses I would say that fear only comes in not knowing. People fear what they don’t understand. So in essence we have to get knowledge and through knowledge we can come to gain wisdom and within that wisdom we receive clarity. Millions of people will fear and there will be the millions who will not.

So ready or not we can’t hide! 😆

Ricky

Dont forget some bags of flour!!! you really can do a lot with it… wow between us all we’re gonna have a feast!!
    I must declare i am feeling excited about this… the repercussions of this event are mind boggling.. not to mention the ‘I told you so’s” i will direct to a few select people ;)…. i jest.

Thanks guys, i fire arrows of love to you all 😀

oh yes some good quality stock powder

Nightfable

Nothing can express the incredible excitement I have… this will be the most important event in all human history and I seem to be one of the only ones who believes. You know how much hype everyone had for the Olympics? Well, I see this as something a hundred– no –a thousand times more impressive and grand. So many will be taken by surprise — it will be a shock beyond belief!! Even my mother, an Astrologer who’s usually open about this stuff, remains skeptic. I have to say, I feel a little trapped and frustrated being in this situation, my husband is getting annoyed with me talking about it all the time but I can’t seem to stop thinking about what’s coming for humanity. It’s as if I’ve had a glimpse of what the future holds for us and no one is ready to believe something so incredible.

I’m very impatiently waiting for the 14th and I’m glad that on here there are other people who are just as excited about this as me!!

I’m Yours by Jason Mraz always boosts me up when I’m down:
    [youtube:2kqnvxbl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkHTsc9PU2A[/youtube:2kqnvxbl]

opalescent

OMG, Nightfable thank you SO MUCH for posting this video!!! What joy 😆

When I lived in San Diego, my friends and I would go to Java Joe’s in Ocean Beach (a couple of blocks from the photo in his website journal entry “OM”, I just discovered… ) and catch his sets as often as we could. Usually just him and Toca, who I see on the vid is still with him, and it makes my heart soooo glad to see them still together. We’d hang out with them on the street corner after the sets for hours in the cool Pacific breeze and just, you know, hang. Then he went big time and I moved away from the Pacific… 😥 🙄

Wow. Thank you for rekindling a memory of a very special time, and I hope to see them both on the ship!!! We can all hang out, hey? 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Much love to you… and welcome to the Book of Light!

UFOBelieve

@Ricky:
    About this “I told you so” thing. I had a dream of the big unveiling way before the Oct announcement came (lol actually I realized this just now), and I stood there, looked up, had tears in my eyes, and I also said “I told you so” silently, to a random person, don’t know. But this is the Ego. You should get over it. I see this dream as sign what I should avoid if I could. In this radio recording that was posted in the Adamu-Thread by tiaka, Blossom says that the Pleiadians themselves don’t really like this behavior. It’s not about being right or being wrong, it’s about being ready to get it. You were, and some weren’t. Maybe this means that you have had more incarnations, maybe this means you incarnated from somewhere “else”, and maybe this could mean nothing at all – you were just more prepared to be open-minded.

I know I will also have this feeling, but I think it’s a great opportunity to overcome your Ego. You should find a better way to tell those people you were right. By saying “I told you so” you put yourself on a higher level than them, which you shouldn’t do.
    Just my two cents. :mrgreen:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • The topic ‘PREPARATION for Lightship showing’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.