WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad PREPARATION for Lightship showing

• This topic has 14 voices and 45 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Annan

Good post my dear friend UFObelieve…..your are wise beyond your years youngman……yikes….that made me feel old….hmmm…felt good to feel old, so I will try that out a little more 😕 😆

Welcome my dear friend Ricky. I share your exitement, and also sympathy for even the most light-deprived soul on our planet in these comming times. There is not any right or wrong – it is only the truth that is true – and truth is not any sorts of judge. It will be a rough ride – for those that have feasted on others light, yes indeed, just look over at a little place they call Wall Street, in the US of A 😮

By that I give my condolances to greed. Must you rest in peace!! 🙄

Much light
    Annan the Nordic

Zingdad

@IIVeritas2007II wrote:

Can I ask if there are written transcripts of these latest videos please? My Mum is deaf so the vids are no good for her and my typing isn’t great (14th October will have come and gone by the time I’ve typed them up!!)

Hi Veritas

My very good friend Tiaka was unbelievably kind and did a transcript of this. I am posting his hard work here on the Adamu thread. Please share it with your mother with my love, and courtesy of Tiaka.

And from now on I shall endeavour to always make a text version available. Not just for those with hearing problems. For those that don’t have the bandwidth and for those that prefer not to watch vids too.

Patte

Tiaka and Zingdad,
    You are the most kind men I have come across in a long time.
    Thank you for being who you are,
    Patte

UFOBelieve

Wow Annan thank you very much for this very nice comment!! Love to you!!

Ricky

@ ufo believe and Annan thank you for your kind words and from speaking from your heart. It did make me seriously think to whip any residual behavior of that kind i have in me, so cheers 😀

I must say there was funniness involved in my statement, although life can be tough at times there is one thing that is sent straight from heaven as a gift, and thats humour… we shall need it, lots of it!!!
    😆 😆
    keep up the good work, your words are all cool

love love and err love

@Zingdad wrote:

Hi Veritas

My very good friend Tiaka was unbelievably kind and did a transcript of this. I am posting his hard work here on the Adamu thread. Please share it with your mother with my love, and courtesy of Tiaka.

And from now on I shall endeavour to always make a text version available. Not just for those with hearing problems. For those that don’t have the bandwidth and for those that prefer not to watch vids too.

Dear Zingdad

Many thanks for your kindness. Tiaka and I have been in contact via PM and I am grateful for his help. I appreciate you are busy at this time and so I thank you for your offer to provide written transcripts for those who are unable to benefit from the videos.

My Mum sends her thanks and love as do I.

We look forward to your coming messages.

IIVeritas2007II

Ricky

I also think i will get my crystals charged with the purpose of there arrival as mentioned in Blossoms channeling. What do you reckon??? Cant hurt eh? Jesus this all crazy and i’m liken it 😀

Zingdad

Oh yeah! Good point Ricky! I keep meaning to find out more about the crystals thingy. For sure it can’t hurt… but what is that actually all about? I must remember to delve a little and see what this is supposed to do. And how exactly we should charge our crystals. All that stuff. Any thoughts from anyone else on this?

Patte

I cleansed my crystals, my way, and set them out the night I read the channel on them. I got the feeling today, that I should put them out again. I think going with my own intuition is best, I asked Blossom, and basicly that was her advise also. Would Adama have any advise? I did put all my crystals out, the quartz, clear and white, and pink. I have never tried to charge my crystals before, but after leaving them out at night, I meditated with them keeping my thoughts about them coming, and held them to my heart. I do not meditate regularly, so i have not used them since. May be why I feel they need to go back out for the night. I have not re-read what they said about them, so I am not sure if they said tio leave them out at night, or if I just thought it would be the thing to do! More information would be lovely.

Zingdad

Patte, I’ve somehow never REALLY gotten into the crystals thing. I always felt like at some point I should. I understand there is great power in them but there has somehow always been something else taking my attention and so I never quite got round to understanding the deal with crystals. So I have no idea what the “orthodox” understanding are about crystals. Or what people that study them might have to say. But I speak to my Inner-Self (Joy-Divine) now on this subject and here is what I get:

Dear Being
    The subject of crystals is a vast one. If you understand that the highest form of your own body… the ultimate ascended form… is crystalline, then you might begin to see the importance of these structures. They are very much more than just pretty rocks. But then even rocks are very much more than you currently imagine. So I won’t endeavour to impart a complete understanding of crystals now. The truth and wisdom of crystals will unfold for you soon enough. Instead I will cut to the crux of the matter: how best to now use the crystals in what comes next: the appearance of the Lightship.

The first thing I would say is that the crystals are living beings in a way that is just not apparent to you now. They offer a service which is to be a tool for consciousness. You may create a consciousness pattern by thinking a certain thought. If you think that thought repeatedly and with great clarity and emotional force, then you begin to imprint that thought onto the etheric realm. You begin to manifest it. Now, you can use crystals to assist in this function becasue crystals can be used as both a store of your consciousness and an energiser of that which is so stored. So you may hold an intent in your mind, work on it until it is just right, and then imprint THAT thought into the crystal. The crystal will, over time, do the work of imprinting your thought into the ether as if you continued to place your consciousness into the ether.

Now, as regards the Lightship which is about to enter your consciousness. You do not need to manifest this outcome. In one manner of seeing such things it has already always happened. So there is no concern there. You may however desire to bring this event into your localised consciousness with enhanced strength. I will offer you the analogy of a beacon at sea which shows a ship how to come to harbour. You may charge the crystal with YOUR intent that YOU shall experience this event. This might be helpful for you as it directs your consciousness when you might otherwise find yourself becoming concerned or doubtful… or similar. It is not essential that you do this… far from it… but it can be useful and it cannot be harmful. So then, why not do it!
    As to the HOW… the actual process: You cannot really get this wrong and so I would ask you to trust your intuitions. Make friends with the crystals and treat them as your heart might dictate. I would like to gently offer some thoughts but these are not rules that must be obeyed. If your intuition says otherwise then please follow your inner truth! The first thought is that you should cleanse the crystal of any other energy resonance it might hold. I can recommend lovingly and carefully washing the crystal in salt water, with the intent that they then be purified.
    The second thought is that you may then place the crystal before you when you next meditate. Work on that which you wish they crystal to resonate with. Possibly work to hold in your mind a vision of the Lightship above you. Then work on your heart feeling all the love and excitement of that moment. When it seems/feels right. Pick up the crystal and hold it to your heart and imagine this consciousness construct passing from yourself into your crystal. You may say something aloud like “so be it”. Or “thus is my will”. Or “my intent is declared”. Or even “amen”. As you see fit.
    Then ask the crystal where it would like to be that it may do its work best. This will often be outdoors. Crystals will probably want to be in the garden. But it may differ for you.
    I would suggest that it might be best not to leave the crystal in the full glare of the sun. The sunlight on your planet at this time can be very harsh and your crystal will quickly lose the energy you have stored. Coloured crystal may even lose some of their colour. So taking your crystal back indoors for the day and outdoors again for the night might be a good idea.

You can trust your intuition as to how often you might want to “recharge” your crystal again.

And that is all I would offer on this subject for now. Except to say that I would ask that you treat your crystals with respect as you should treat all matter and all energy. Everything is of consciousness. Everything is alive. You often hold things of great beauty and power in your hands and you think these are just “stuff”. Be mindful. Be loving. Be respectful. And you shall be rewarded in abundance with the return of loving care from the universe.

Okay. That’s what I get. A good bit more than I expected to get! So use or discard this as your truth tells you!

With love
    ʐɨɲǥðαð

Patte

Thank you so much Zingdad!!! So, I guess I am doing the right thing by following my intuition. I seldom follow rules anyway, but I have always had crystals and loved them very much, but never really got into what they do, or how to use them as tools for meditation,or got every book ever written about them, like I do other subjects of interest. I love that most of the info from Joy-Divine was what I had done, even holding them to my heart! So , thank you again. I will put them out at night until they come, and try to do at least 15 min. of meditation every day til then also, and see what happens!!!!
    Much love to you,
    Patte

opalescent

Zing, this is pretty much what I’ve always done with crystals, how on earth did you know? 😉 😆

Basically, a crystal is like a storehouse of information. You can read the information by tuning into it energetically, or even as in the case of a quartz point, you can “open, read, and close” it. And of course, you can program it. Each type of mineral has its own particular set of strengths, as far as the type of info/action they impart. Your intuition is your best guide… Zingdad, you might really dig getting up close and personal with a crystal that “chooses” you.

Now, as the moon is at its darkest with only a hint of light, is a most potent time for setting intentions in stone, so to speak 😉 Think of it this way… the moon is dark, and will be steadily gathering light, reaching its next peak of fullness on October 15. You can get your intentions in synch with the moon by setting them now and knowing that they will steadily gain energy for manifestation, reaching a peak of potential reality-making on, oh, about Oct 14 or so… It’s like a type of entrainment of your mental construct-making with natural rhythms of light and pull.

There are lots of types of crystals that really resonate with extraterrestrial contact… moldavite and azeztulite come to mind… what other suggestions are out there? 🙂

Ricky

@opalescent wrote:

There are lots of types of crystals that really resonate with extraterrestrial contact… moldavite and azeztulite come to mind… what other suggestions are out there? 🙂

This true, also they say if you use a Herkimer diamond in conjunction with moldavite it amplifies its the strength, however molavite is a pretty strong energy and has a totally different feel than most other crystals, and it takes some getting used too. I bought my 3rd piece about 2 months ago as i lost my other 2 about 9 years ago and i have to admit it certainly lets you know its there!

They also say it has a tendency to loose its self or you to loose it!! this is true with the 2 i lost but i also have lost 2 other friends pieces!! in the space of a month!! and my friend lost 3 in 2 months! i intend to keep this one!!!

I am gonna look more into it all as i love crystals

nice one to joy divine 😀

love to all

opalescent

I don’t know if she still uses it, but Barbara Marciniak would hold a huge herkimer diamond on her lap while she channeled the Pleiadians.

Edit: I just opened up a new spool of thread… Click here to unravel our collective knowledge about crystals and ET communication.

Nightfable

I would like to share with you a video that lifts me up so high, it’s one that talks about love :

[youtube:2hu9awiy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH_72C1DAAY[/youtube:2hu9awiy]

CHANGER (Change) LYRICS (translated to English)

Change, after receiving love as a gift
    After reaching what is highest
    For him, I changed
    Change, after touching the satin of her skin
    After sawing the last of the bars
    For her, I changed

Change so that love arrives
    Change so that passion delivers us
    So that one day our history is written in the book
    Change, change to spread love
    From Shanghai forests to Ireland
    So that there’ll be love
    When we surrender
    Change

Change
    To say one day that I found it
    The scent of love and I kept it
    For him, I changed
    Change
    When we became the last men
    For having believed to be king when you are no one
    For her, I changed

Change so that love comes
    Change so that the passion delivers us
    For that one day our history is written in the book
    So that there’ll be love
    When we surrender
    Change

Change so that love explodes
    In millions of rose petals
    So that there’ll be nothing else
    In our hearts but…
    Change

Change so that love arrives
    Change so that passion delivers us
    So that one day our history is written in the book
    So that there’ll be love
    When we surrender
    Change

Change …

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • The topic ‘PREPARATION for Lightship showing’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.