WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / In the News / ...STAY STRONG...
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? In the News …STAY STRONG…

• This topic has 16 voices and 46 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Neiru2012

@Paul wrote:

whatever happens will not happen until later today or tonight, after the markets close and everything, hmmmm?

I had a dream on Oct. 1 that I was outside at night looking at the sky and it was completely overcast. Then gradually I began to see pinpoints of light in the clouds. I figured they were stars, but as they came closer (or the clouds were thinning out) I saw they were rhythmically blinking. Then they came closer still and I saw they were not stars at all, but the underbelly of gigantic spaceship. I immediately started telling everyone around me… and I guess I woke up from all the excitement. But even in the hazy state of just waking up in the middle of the night, I kept mumbling to myself “I have to remember this, this is important.”

It is very overcast where I am right now. For most of the day I couldn’t see a speck of sky. I am still hoping the weather tonight will be “cloudy with chance of spaceship.” 😉

opalescent

@Neiru2012 wrote:

It is very overcast where I am right now. For most of the day I couldn’t see a speck of sky. I am still hoping the weather tonight will be “cloudy with chance of spaceship.” 😉

😆

Nightfable

Very nicely said Opal, you have given me the light and hope that I needed to keep me going. Thank you! 😉

dax

ahahah cloudy with a change of spaceship that one made me l – o – l 🙂

dax

Opale 🙂

Neiru2012

The funny thing is, I told a coworker yesterday that there might be a ship, and he told me how he heard they sometimes hide behind clouds. So when I saw the overcast sky I figured they might be there. :mrgreen:

But all the hurt and confusion some of you are showing makes me wonder… why DO you want the ship to come? Whether or not the ship comes… the personal experiences I’ve had with ETs won’t disappear, my opinion of myself will not change, what I want to do with my life won’t change. I will not have lost anything. I might still be sad, though. Not for myself, but for those that haven’t seen what I have. I rewatched the movie Contact yesterday to get myself in the mood for today, and I would like to quote what the heroine Ellie replies when she is asked why she won’t withdraw her testimony of contact despite there being no evidence to prove it:

“Because I can’t. I… had an experience… I can’t prove it, I can’t even explain it, but everything that I know as a human being, everything that I am tells me that it was real! I was given something wonderful, something that changed me forever… A vision… of the universe, that tells us, undeniably, how tiny, and insignificant and how… rare, and precious we all are! A vision that tells us that we belong to something that is greater then ourselves, that we are *not*, that none of us are alone! I wish… I… could share that… I wish, that everyone, if only for one… moment, could feel… that awe, and humility, and hope. But… That continues to be my wish.”

This is why I want the ship to come. So please, to aid the manifestation of the ship, look into your hearts and feel what desires you are projecting. For us this might be a fun lightshow, a public validation of our sanity, or a chance to say “I told you so!” But for the rest, this is something that will change the world forever in ways we can’t even anticipate. I have no doubt that the ship will come, and that it will be visible to all, and that nobody will be able to deny it… I only wonder if it will happen in the reality which I’ll step into tomorrow. But I also believe that when you have things of such historical magnitude, most of the reality streams intersect upon it.

Today I got an envelope in the mail. It was black with a lone constellation and the text “Discover where, when, and how to find every object in the sky… No equipment needed!” I’ll be looking. 😀

(Hmm… maybe I should watch “Signs” tonight :P)

opalescent

Yes!!! Neiru 😀

What an opportunity for healing this is… on every level of being.

I’m off to have some hot cocoa at the campfire, watching the stars, bonding, being. My boy says he thinks a ship will come. He’s seen them before, and he says this one’s pretty with lots of green and yellow lights 🙄 😆

Nightfable

Could you guys tell me what this is in this pic?

I got it from webcam in Curitiba, Brazil.

Here’s now:

And here’s a pic of when it’s daylight:

Any thought? Here’s the link I got these from: http://www.wunderground.com/webcams/demele/1/show.html#

dax

To be honnest, for having played with my camera a lot.. its the source (camera) moving while the objective is open.. If it come from a stable camera.. then something brighter then the back ground moved while the picture was taken… In the dark, a camera shutter stay open from 1 to 3 seconde BEFORE ending the picture. Thats what you get normally.

If it’s the same webcam, which seems to be from the left tower… I can’t say what it is other then.. maybe that webcam is on a rooftop and somone had fun with it.

opalescent

… except that the webcam is stationary and the streetlight in the lower middle is in the same spot as you see in the daylight, and is not wobbly… 😕

dax

Here, I photoshop both of them at the EXACT SAME Location in the picture.

I remove most of the night to stick with the day.. see the outline of the mountain far away… but still the main blur no idea.

click on it

Nightfable

This thing is moving guys… 😯 I will try and make a small animated gif.

In the meantime, here’s some videos taken tonight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGi254R3wIU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yNPQCEXwJ8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww_KhqSR4zQ

There seems to be a LOT of activity in South America!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

opalescent

Hm… wonder what’s going on in the building just under it… could be infrared? Looks like some kind of reverberation? Where’s silversurfer, his input would be helpful!

Nightfable

Hey another UFO seen in Brazil, I bet the big lightship will show up there!! What do you guys think??

[youtube:3nh17tqm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJFUozTidg[/youtube:3nh17tqm]

clever_sky

Well, to be honest I was a little disappointed with today’s turn of events but then again my pessimistic side, of being a pessimistic optimist, generally easies the blow of the many disappointments in my life. However, I’m not the kind of individual who submits easily to despair neither. One of the more optimistic perspectives I had today was seeing a strange rainbow (we had clear blue skies today) contained in a small cloud when I came home from the grocery store. It was certainly rare moment, sort of like when you feel the warm touch of a gentle summer breeze. 😆

On a more humorous note, when I had first heard about this event I had created a folder in My Documents section of my computer, to gather information on it, but I had mistaking thought that the date was 10-15-08 instead of 10-14-08. Surprisingly, I did that twice, not only in My Documents but also under my bookmarks folder as well. That just goes to show you that numbers and dates are irrelevant. After all, we still have the remainder of the year, right? 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.