WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / In the News / 14th of october 2008 ship is already here?
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? In the News 14th of october 2008 ship is already here?

• This topic has 24 voices and 80 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    alainiz

Ok people what i’m about to give you will amaze you or even shock you: http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Foregonskywatch.com%2Fbluesky%2F%3Fp%3D814
    read this and tell me if it could be thee ship that will get ready to show up?

GTTOWNSEND

A thought I offer for you to ponder this night:
    In meditation this evening , I received “We are coming. October 14 – 17”.
    🙂

Zingdad

@alainiz wrote:

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Foregonskywatch.com%2Fbluesky%2F%3Fp%3D814

Yeah they unzipped the sky to bring the ship in. Otherwise it would just be too big and would bump into clouds and stuff. 😀

Cool phenomenon! Wow! I wonder what it is? Alainiz, you think it’s related to the Oct 14 thing? I don’t know. I mean it certainly COULD be. But my understanding is that lightships like the one we’ll be seeing are in the planets environment all the time and have been for ages. They simply sit on another density. In order for us to experience our the lightship, it will simply be dropping down into our density. Apparently the reason it’s a LIGHT ship is that it’s exterior is literally made of light. Apparently they are able to magnetise light so that it forms a dense field and this forms the outer walls of the craft. I understand there is something to do with getting the speed of that light to resonate with the speed of the light of the density you wish to physically be in and… bingo!… you’re there.

Which is a very vague description of a very far-out technology. And I might have it all wrong anyway. But I guess that is my long winded way of saying they ARE already here and have been for ages. They will simply be appearing in OUR version of reality when they are ready to do so.

So this wedge of the sky? As I say, it COULD be related. But equally it could be something else. You know what it immediately made me think? I read somewhere that TPTB have a sky-hologram technology. A machine which projects images onto the sky that looks real to people on the ground. Now I don’t know if that’s hokus but when I saw this wedge it looked to me like it might have been projected from the ground across the sky. But that’s just MORE speculation.

So this is a long post really saying nothing much! 😆

tiaka9

@Zingdad wrote:

Cool phenomenon! Wow! I wonder what it is? Alainiz, you think it’s related to the Oct 14 thing? I don’t know. I mean it certainly COULD be.

Zingdad, do you remember Blossom channeled the following?

That is all for today, accept we say to you they word ‘snow cone’.

Snow cone??? What on earth does that mean? Never even heard of it. It makes me think of a mountain. The plot thickens. Many thanks. Trusting you will be close by to guide me through my Radio interview tomorrow. I am trying the best I can to let go of fear.
    We TRUST in you.
    Good … I will try to TRUST in me too!!

Now what does that wedge in the sky remind you of? If they had said cone, it would have been the other way around, but they said snow cone which is pointed from the bottom. Coincidence?

UFOBelieve

@GTTOWNSEND wrote:

A thought I offer for you to ponder this night:
    In meditation this evening , I received “We are coming. October 14 – 17”.
    🙂

nice!!! =) thx for this.

i don’t know where i got it from, i think partly out of the “bringers of the dawn”. they say they have an extremely high amount of ships positioned around earth, ready to pop in at any second if there is the need to do so. so i guess it’s likely that this “mothership” or w/e is also floating around for even some 10 or 20 years maybe.

Greetings to all.

I became aware of the messages regarding 14th October 8 days ago and have been completely overwhelmed and fascinated since. I have been researching the internet as much as possible for all available information and this is how I found your nice forums.

I also read about the ‘snow cone’ shapes in the Florida sky and whether or not it is related to the events about to unfold, I witnessed a similar phenomenon here in the South East of England at the end of May this year and was able to take some photographs.

I recall that is was a most surreal experience. I’m in my mid 30’s and have seen many different cloud formations in my time in many different parts of the world but this was utterly different and looked very out of place (almost artificial). As I recall, the shape in the sky was a lot wider at first but in the time it took for me to get my camera, it was already narrowing.

Please take a look:

It was moving reasonably fast and my daughter and I had to move to her bathroom to catch the final glimpses of it.

I don’t know if this is a natural phenomenon and I haven’t been able to find anything on the internet that is similar apart from the references to Florida.

Anyway, I thought I’d share it with you.

alainiz

when did you take this picture it looks more like a frigate then a cruiser class the size is totaly different

I don’t know what it is but I took the photos on 25th May 2008

alainiz

this is from an introduction of 101408blogspot from youtube famous event and his new site that he will be developing daily news about october 14th. This has just open today. I hope you keep an eye on whats happening.

http://2012evolution.com/

alora

I am gonna have to hunt around, but there was an article or something written on this, and pretty much the guy that wrote it explained that its a natural phenom… and then insulted everyone 😡 I dont know if he is correct, but I will have a hunt around and see if I can find where the explanation is posted, and post the link here. I would also like to see what other views on this formation is.

UFOBelieve

@alora wrote:

I am gonna have to hunt around, but there was an article or something written on this, and pretty much the guy that wrote it explained that its a natural phenom… and then insulted everyone 😡 I dont know if he is correct, but I will have a hunt around and see if I can find where the explanation is posted, and post the link here. I would also like to see what other views on this formation is.

Lol certainly I’m not an expert but I think anyone here can pretty much tell that this is much of a natural phenomenon as guys were seeing weather balloons over the past years.

alora

Well I had a hunt around and couldnt find it. Sorry:)

UFOBelieve

@alora wrote:

Well I had a hunt around and couldnt find it. Sorry:)

You don’t have to apologize, I didn’t mean to offend you!! I meant this guy, whoever he was. Hope I didn’t insult you!

alora

LOL No not at all…:) 😛

Hubby says I appologise too much as well 😀 😀

Moria

This was apparently taken awhile ago in Bulgaria or something, not sure if it’s a real video or if someone has manipulated it… thought it looked pretty odd anyway.
    [attachment=1:wwt35uxr]himlaogon.jpg[/attachment:wwt35uxr]

Here’s the link to the video: http://kakafoni.wordpress.com/2008/09/15/himlaogon-i-skyn/

This photo was taken in Sweden not long ago. The people who saw it claimes that when the clouds opened up, it was like a smaller cloud quickly got sucked up in the hole…

[attachment=0:wwt35uxr]Cloud.jpg[/attachment:wwt35uxr]

Moria x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.