WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / In the News / 14th of october 2008 ship is already here?
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? In the News 14th of october 2008 ship is already here?

• This topic has 24 voices and 80 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)
  • Author

“But my understanding is that lightships like the one we’ll be seeing are in the planets environment all the time and have been for ages. They simply sit on another density. In order for us to experience our the lightship, it will simply be dropping down into our density.”

Yes this is also the information I have been given. 🙂

Annan

Or might I suggest that we “drop” UP in their density my be-loved friends 😕 😀

Lovely to see you in here magenta…..you are doing a magnificient piece of work. Here is another confirmation from Saint Germain through Keenya….that GF is here…..along with a message for self empowerment which this thing runs down to anyway.

[youtube:13rcqi64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un_sl6-WrAs[/youtube:13rcqi64]

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

MagentaP, so glad you finally found the Book of Light!
    Thought I noticed a new tinge of pink to the glow here 😆
    Welcome ((hugs!))

Much love through “channel 9″…

(this is opalescentwords from lightworkers.org)

alora

Why, with all of the Scientists of Note coming out into the open, along with militiary pers, and many other types of officials of notoriety, and much paper, vid and photographic evidence, do we disregard that said evidence, even when we are told flat blank, to stop fooling ourselves, that the UFO’s and those contained there in are REAL….. Why do we keep pushing back at this evidence and still DENY DENY DENY!!!

Zingdad

Horray! The magnificent Magenta is here! Welcome my sweet sister!

Moria: those are some freaky clouds! Especially the “eyes”. It’s a pity we live in a world where photo manipulation is such a normative reality. There is thus no way to know if this is real or not. So when one sees something that looks to good to believe I, for one, unfortunately assume it IS. Which is sad. It’s a pity to be closing oneself off to the miraculous in this way. But it’s okay. Because, on the other hand, even the most mundane things are miraculous mysteries if you just give them a moments thought…

Annan: I think both are true. I think we are elevating our consciousness and “enlightening” all the time. But I think they too will be specifically lowering themselves a bit too. A bit of both. This makes sure that all can see if they are willing. I think so.

Alora: I think there are as many reasons for denial as there are nay-sayers. For one there is a very powerful group of humans that have strongly vested interest in keeping us in the dark. They own most of the media. They own most of the companies that advertise in the media. They control the cash flow to organisations like SETI, NASA and other scientific organisations. You can’t do science without funding. And if a scientist wants to research anything sufficiently “unorthodox” they get no funding. No funding equals no job. And once you are seen in the science field as enough of a maverick then you can’t even get a job doing more mainstream stuff at another institution. You get “poisoned” by having once held “wrong” views. So it’s a bad idea and you just be a good scientist and research what they want you to.
    So the agenda is set. The “experts” toe the party line and the media reports only “approved” views. It is no surprise then that many people fall for the manipulations of TPTB. They WANT to believe their country is right (no matter what it does) and their politicians are good, honest people and the newspapers and TV channels are the best source of the truth. They want to believe the “experts’. They want to because it is safer than them going inside and finding their own truth and believing in themselves. Because, essentially they don’t love or trust themselves. So then, when the “experts” say that UFO sightings are swamp gas… then they believe that!
    Very related to this (in my view) are religious people that rather want some preacher or priest or rabbi or imam to tell them what is true. Again they don’t believe (or want to believe) that they have their own divine spark in their own hearts and that THAT is where their truth is. So if this religious leader says “no UFO’s” then that is what it is.
    And then there is even another group. I have come across them a lot lately. They so badly, so desperately WANT this to be true… they ache for it to be so… the thought that they might be disappointed is too much to bear. And they see others (like us) that appear to be able to believe this with no problems and they are troubled by that. They immediately proceed to try to debunk this from every angle and call us credulous “believers”. This is their way of trying to move forward. They hope to have every possible debunking angle fail. They hope to overcome their doubt by having their doubts proved invalid. Which doesn’t happen. If you WANT to doubt you can ALWAYS find reasons. It’s the way this reality is constructed. And so they stay stuck in their doubts. Very sad.

Of course there are, as I say, myriad other reasons for people to deny and debunk. These are just some that I have made sense of. Whatever the case, they have my sympathy. This world is a tough, confusing place. It’s hard enough to make sense of everyday things without having to figure out the big mysteries too. But everyone will find their way eventually. I just hope we can help as many as possible to do so this time round.

opalescent

This message was left on my vodpod site as a comment to the Zingdad/Magenta double-feature on preparation:

Hello from Four Corners,
    The group I am with are in contact with the Elohim. In a chaneling they told the group that the group that is behind this ship is service to others and that they were indeed given permission to break quarantine and this is a bold move. Pass that along if you wish

Please pass this along to Pixie and Zingdad if you wish. I have gotten the message that the appearance of this ship will be the fulfillment of a very ancient prophecy and here it is:
    “When the Blue Star Kachina removes its mask and dances in the plaze in front of uniniated children, then will emerg the Fifth World.”

The Hopi word for Sirius is Kachina. The Galactic Federation is of the energy of the Sirian Council. Sirius is blue-white when seen from earth. When this shop de-cloaks it will be removing its mask. It will ‘dance’ as Adamu described in the plaza. In the summer visitors not of the Hopi people are allowed to see the Hopi dances in their plaza only.Then will emerg the Fifth World. I believe when this ship is seen the emergence of the Fifth World will most definitely dawn.

If you wish to reach me I have left my email
    Suzanne Hayes

Zingdad

OPAL!!!

That is just AMAZING!!! I feel like I am being hit with the synchronicity stick! I just posted to you on this very subject in this thread. Something you said triggered EXACTLY this understanding in me. I have read the Hopi prophecies before but literally 2 minutes ago I suddenly made the connection that the Blue Star Kachina is the Lightship. All this stuff that they are saying here suddenly arrived in my consciousness as a “known”. The next page I open is this one with exactly this info. WOW!!! I am feeling quite blown away. How cool. And yes, I was just explaining to my lady-love my understanding that when the Lightship show up we elevate our consciousness to the “next world”. That is the new earth begins to be available to us.

It works like this. We are all of us tethered (by our own choice in coming here) to the planetary collective consciousness. So as individuals we can be of whatever high consciousness we like, we will still live in a world which is embedded in this particular version of 3D density. With duality in place. Because that is what is in the belief system of people. Now, when the Lightship shows up we suddenly lose all need to doubt. We suddenly KNOW that we are a part of the star races. We know there is life out there. We know love triumphs over fear. We know we are not alone. We know we don’t have to fight and compete for resources. etc. etc. So we can give up on doubt and, with a little thought we realise we can give up on fear. Then we master ourselves and our experience and the next step is to give up on pain. When we, as a planetary consciousness do THAT, then we simply ascend to the next density upwards! Automatically. It is where one resides if you give up on duality. And if you don’t have fear, doubt and pain then you don’t have duality. So bingo! The next world.
    Of course SOME beings may decide to firmly choose duality. I have a strong suspicion that there might be a schism in time lines. But that is another story and not my story or my concern. If I am able to help such people and my help is invited then I shall. For now I feel we are to work with the light… to work with the planetary ascension.

This is so exciting!

Annan

Yikes!! I just finished up my post and went to the next on the list, and here it is what I just wrote about, that you two are writing about here now….. 😕 ❓

Nice, lovely lovely…..here is the theme Opal – that we was about to enter before my mental brain said stop in front of getting into the 10 pages 😮

So a topic I would, by the greates pleasure discuss – with an interest right now – on the size of a lightship that will appear ower the towns in you southern hemisphere for approximately three……haha… 😆

To be serious – the issue around healing of the separation, re-memberance of the illusion (maya) and what´s up – up there in fifth dimension….and the two first in regards of the last!?

Any inputs?

And yes, I was just explaining to my lady-love my understanding that when the Lightship show up we elevate our consciousness to the “next world”

I very much agree…..this will be a re-memberance, in the words most litteral meaning…..that we again becomes members of what we have forgotten, because of the separation and the veil of necessity. Nice vibration.

And regarding the quarantine in the quote dear Opal….it is thoroughly explained in Urantia Papers….what and why it is so!! 🙂

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Annan

Double up that first introduction I made in the post above – after I know checked my mail – this is a message to ALL. But I post this up with the sole intention as a tribute to Blossom, Magenta, Zingdad, Opal, Annu….and all others comming trough with their messages in these times.

Doubt and Judging – message from Saint Germain through Keenya:
    [youtube] http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9CH6fImChqk [/youtube]

I say thank you to you all…..in the greatest form of love I can emit. Your forthstanding is immense, and the efforts you give – will be mirrored infinitely – when we are heading onto the next chapter…and this video fits perfectly in to how the puzzles are falling into its fitting parts in-here now.

Rest completely assured, that you will never fail, and you are supported as above so below.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

GTTOWNSEND

WOW gang! The excitement is getting harder and harder to contain! I have friends calling me already , saying stuff like “Man , that Lightship you were telling me about , it’s ALL OVER the internet now!” I say to them that our Spiritual Families work outside of time , and they introduced this appearance of their Lightship into the collective consciousness to a few open-minded (Them that have eyes to see…….) at first , and it has traveled outward like a stone hitting water , rippling ever outward……. 😀
    LOVE to you all!

Paul

Amazing!

Just this past week, the good folks over at Project Camelot published an interview with Miriam Delicado who, is a contactee with a ‘tall blonde’ race througout her life. She was drawn to the Hopi and the 4 corners area.

She did NOT mention anything about first contact whatsoever, so I basically discounted it, however, the Hopi connection I feel is something very important.

Love and Light,
    Paul

Orissa

The following video came out in March 2007. I liked the connection to rainbow warriors & Blossom’s reference to looking out for rainbows as signs leading up to the event.

[youtube:3rf0y1yx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKVRW5L50TA[/youtube:3rf0y1yx] Rainbow Warriors

opalescent

Ah, Kermit the Frog here…

[youtube:oq0qd0cw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSFLZ-MzIhM[/youtube:oq0qd0cw]

tiaka9

@GTTOWNSEND wrote:

WOW gang! The excitement is getting harder and harder to contain! I have friends calling me already , saying stuff like “Man , that Lightship you were telling me about , it’s ALL OVER the internet now!”

Yeah, it`s amazing how this has spread. I`m so glad we have the world wide web of consciousness to help the message reach the four corners of the globe. Fibre optics has brought us a medium of light. 😀

Orissa

That was Lovely, Opalescent . How very fitting ! 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.