WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / In the News / 14th of october 2008 ship is already here?
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? In the News 14th of october 2008 ship is already here?

• This topic has 24 voices and 80 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    HariBoL

“I received these set of two pictures last night from a gentleman in Finland. His email stated:

“Brad, I’ve just witnessed the most remarkable thing here in southern Finland. Just got back from driving and I’m sending the best photo.

A triangle-shaped object appeared to block the sky for some minutes. It was very dark so there’s lots of noice in the picture.”

Comparing the two triangle shaped objects on both Google Earth and in Finland, the triangle looks quite identical. Here is a second picture he took:

I asked if he could take video, but he mentioned that it was far too dark to see anything through his video camera.

If this is indeed accurate, this light ship could be of triangular proportions. Which would make sense. As Commander Adama has told me, Sirian vessels are of triangular shape.

Between now and the next few hours we may be able to see something here very soon. If there are any individuals in Northern Canada that are within the proximity of where this shape is now, see if you can locate in the sky and take pictures or video if possible so we can confirm that this triangle-shaped object could indeed be the giant light ship. And if this is the light ship, it spans 595 miles approximately.

Keep your eyes peeled on Google Earth to track this object’s path as it appears to be making its way further down Canada to the USA.

More info on this as it develops….”

it comes from finland folks IT IS MOVING !!!!

JUMP JUMP JUMP

;-)))

HARE KRISHNA !

UFOBelieve

I’ve already read this, but it’s nice to read a positive thought about it!!

Oh man ….. what a strange day.

Where are all the ‘big guys’ at?? Zingdad, Opal, Orissa, etc.. Could anyone pleasssse get a channeled update???

dan

Well, Jilli, these are interesting news, please keep us informed. God! this not knowing what to go by, is killing me!!! It’s about to burn my fuses. The few I have left.

dan

UFOBelieve

Please keep in mind guys, I don’t know where you live, I have 20:00 right now, but in America it is still 10-12 am or something. There’s still a lot of time to go for the 14th!!

Gaian

Bajillic – I, too, am having strange sinus-like pressure and near migrane headaches. This has been happening for about a week, on and off. Yesterday, after the Lightworker’s mass meditation, the pressure was very strong and seemed to move around my head. My energy was also zapped.

I feel better today. My energy level is up, but I still have some pressure and aches. I also hear a strange, far off ringing.

Namaste’,

Gaian

alainiz

LADY’S AND GENTLEMAN I PRESENT TO YOU THE LIGHT SHIP IN CHINA!!!!

Nagual

@alainiz wrote:

LADY’S AND GENTLEMAN I PRESENT TO YOU THE LIGHT SHIP IN CHINA!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA_Sq5c6AdQ

Please don’t get our hopes up with obviously faked footage.

alainiz

ya i though it was fake huh with the 9 11 crap dam

well you know who are going to suffer this consequence of a light ship popping up today? The guys who is working so hard to uncover the secrets. And blossom is also gonna suffer for it too you know a fraud is a fraud for skeptic people they really gonna give her hell. But in other hands if its in the southern hemesphear well not alot can afford a camera there they’re mostly poor people there. (i’m talking mostly in africa.) But i’ll still put hopes and hope it will apears these things takes time to get in the news of youtube so be pacient.

deidi vine

Hi you all! part of the preparation i believe is the spreading of the possibility of a light craft appearing… opening up peoples minds…releasing some of the fear associated with UFO’s …but as with everthing …. all in perfect time…it will happen, i have no doubt of that… and it will change our lives as we know it, and the whole world… will never be the same! just keep a heart of welcoming, and keep radiating light and love to the whole planet, and to our fellow galactic brethren… this is a HUGE event in the history of mankind… and will mean a new beginning..Blessings all… in Joy & radiance…

alainiz

wow this guy deeply enlighten me i mean this is what we should hear and share fealings thats good stuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7DVhUBKt4U

UFOBelieve

@deidi vine:
    Hi mate, I don’t know who you are, but you are utmost welcome with this wonderful post!! Thx a lot for this, I think this is what we really need to do these times – keeping our Light and Love and Vibration up as high as possible.

Thx for the post. =) Love to you!

dan

Happy they didn’t appear
    Friends I want to share some of my experiences about yesterday in hopes to maybe share similar experiences with others. Go here https://book-of-light.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=114&p=2952#p2952

opalescent

@ Dan… I think that’s exactly what this whole non-event was designed to evoke in many. We came here to explore the abyss, life, hope, ride the roller coaster, and so much of our life is programmed and manipulated that we forget we have choices, and above all the choice to love.

My heart is so full, reading what you posted.
    Love, brother.

alainiz

this event put down disapointment say opal did the pleiadian give any message of october 14th and please give the truth if its to personel please email me because i want to unravel what happen. thanks.

opalescent

Alain, as I re-read much of what I’ve posted on my blog site, I see it was all related to the kind of contact that Blossom brought to our collective awareness in such a rut-shattering way. You’ll have to read through it, thought, because there’s nothing specific, yet it’s woven all through.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.