WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / In the News / 14th of october 2008 ship is already here?
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? In the News 14th of october 2008 ship is already here?

• This topic has 24 voices and 80 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Nagual

As for “Amen”, the origin of the word, I had an incling that it come from prayer to AmunAmun-Ra, from the ancient egyptians.

From Wiki –

Amun, reconstructed Egyptian Yamānu (also spelled Amon, Amoun, Amen, and rarely Imen, Greek Ἄμμων Ammon, and Ἅμμων Hammon), was the name of a deity in Egyptian mythology, who gradually rose from being an abstract concept to the patron deity of Thebes and, to one of the most important deities in Ancient Egypt, before fading into obscurity.

Some of the great alchemists of old would end their words with Amen. I think they were using the word with intentions other than that of Catholicism (such as sun worship perhaps)… and the Alchemists were believed to be involved in what they would call “the black arts” (oohh evil) etc…. I don’t think it started from Catholicism and yet that’s where you would think it came from wouldn’t ya.

Just my two cents on that. 🙂

Ricky

The trouble i have with amen, was i used to say it at the end of every bloody church service i had to endure as a kid!!! i.e thank god for that!

but hey i have no hard feelings 😆 sweet memories …..NOT!

Annan

“Thy will be done, was reversed by Amen”
    -Saint Germain-

Look, listen, feel and smile my be-loved friends – as Saint Germain, the Alchymist over all Alchymists in our timeline – is enlightening us on the A-Men and the A-wakening from the E-lusion 😆

[youtube:12trvnfq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5wDRGjmtew[/youtube:12trvnfq]

Much joy & love
    Annan the Nordic

alora

I am getting very excited, I wish they were here tomorrow 😉 I know we have to have patience, but the excitement is overbearing 😯

alainiz

amen means thank you is it that hard?

Annan

I think I go for a second on that one alainiz with a quote from wikipedia:

The word Amen (Hebrew: אָמֵן, Standard Amen Tiberian ’Amen ; Arabic: آمين‎, ’Āmīn ; “So be it; truly” is a declaration of affirmation found in the Hebrew Bible and New Testament. Its use in Judaism dates back to its earliest texts. It has been generally adopted in Christian worship as a concluding word for prayers and hymns. In Islam, it is the standard ending to Dua (supplication). Common English translations of the word amen include: “Verily”, “Truly”, “So be it”, and “Let it be”. It can also be used colloquially to express strong agreement, as in, for instance, amen to that.

So, guess you just underlined the exact point Saint-Germain is putting forth. The original meaning, thy will be done, versus the modern day meaning which is Thank you!

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

alainiz

last message from blossom goodchild with the pleiadians:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-Do1ovzcM

ps: 1 more day left.

alainiz

few more hours left embrace yourself with love.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ2wCR9Lo7Q

More proof starting to pop out

PS: what quebec i live there! :O

dan

In my country is 9 am. No ship at all. Still is early in some parts of the US, maybe they will appear. But chances are reducing to zero. There were many, too many of these announcements that never came true. But never were any that were announced by so many channels. Strange. This is the best ever maneuver of the illuminatis or what ever you want to call the fascists that are at the top of the pyramid. On or Off planet, to kill hope and make us believe that there is nothing. They have discredited a bunch of respectable channelers, the Galactic Federation, and the whole ufo or paranormal stuff. The sensation that nothing can really change will grow among so many.

Here is a great saying by Allan Bloom.
    “The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.” (Closing of the American Mind)

So… the removing of the awareness of other possibilities keep us focusing on… what? this little reality of making money to pay our debts and a few petty fantasies, and buying, buying, buying. Working hard to build a paradise for those at the top, eluding our divine potentials in boring and indignant ways.

Oh man. Will we go back to sleep after this galactic show fiasco? Will we go back to SleepMart?

dan

Wanderer

I really hope you’re wrong Dan 🙂 It would really suck if what you are saying is true. Lets not lose hope just yet though. It’s only 10:05 AM here on the east coast of the states and in my opinion if there is any remote chance that these guys are going to show up in Alabama first, it would be best to put on a light show at night, don’t you think? If this really is a hoax then the dark side is definitely very clever. The day is not over yet so I’m keeping positive.

bajillic

Well I am off soon here on the west coast to go up our small butte in my town that gives one 360 degrees. Bringing my cameras /video and and lots of intention! 🙂

Jilly

dan

Hi Wanderer, never mind the the dark side is VERY clever, and these kind of messages that they send through channels are typical, no channel is free from this intromissions. The only thing that made me doubt this time it was them again, was the beauty and playfulness and style of the messages, specially Zingdad’s and Opalecent’s. The humor.
    The dark assholes lack humor, they are heavy and solemn.
    And yes, maybe there is time yet. Any way, you know what? I feel stronger if they don’t appear. It’s a call to action. We will have to bring change by our selves.

dan

HariBoL

hare krishna!

I would like to see too things changed and belived in 14 October 2008 but here in Amsterdam is almost half six evening and there is nothing in the sky

david w. wrote a few days ago that NOTHING is going to happen:

“Nothing is going to happen on October 14th. The Google Earth issue is simply a result of the satellite taking different pictures at different times, and breaking down the globe into geometric strips.

It is a good idea not to mislead people. I also noticed you link to Deagle’s very disappointing set of visions, but not to my rebuttal almost that same day, which was of far greater value to most people I’ve heard from. “

– David

so to me He is the man…here is nothing except chamtrails very very very said

BUT please listing His audio recent on audio interview on Project Camelot he is convinced that Illuminati are daying race…

be well en good

chant hare krishna and be happy
    jaya srila prabhupada!
    haribol

It is 6 o’clock in the evening here in the Netherlands, and for what i checked on global times… its sunrise allready in the US… Shouldnt they appear at sunrise and leave 3 days after that when the sun rises…. Sunrise has allso allready been in africa.

There was nothing to see here in the netherlands.

As mythbusters would say, myth definetly busted?
    News mentions nothing here and if there were a ship it should appear on the news because it would be too big to denie…

So where is it?

bajillic

A cloudy day here in Bend Oregon USA. I went up a butte to view the skies earlier this morning… nothing out of the ordinary to view with my eyes but BOY I am feeling something! My ears feel strange – sounds are different, I have pressure in my head and I feel a pushing down feeling on my body and I can feel my bones ache. I feel GREAT but could easily fall asleep..??? I have had this feeling before when experiencing a higher frequency. My perception of all this is something is happening just something that we are unfamiliar with. The day is not over…. 🙂

Jilly

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.