WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / Channelings from Blossom Goodchild
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid Channelings from Blossom Goodchild

• This topic has 25 voices and 163 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Orissa

I thought I might start a new thread for Blossom’s channels to keep them all together. Here’s the latest released today as of Sept 27th

10.You know, as much as there seems to be many people on our planet that are full of fear (mainly of themselves I feel) this ‘message’ that you asked me to send out, has certainly allowed for those of much Light and Love to shine their colours. The world didn’t know who I was eight weeks ago and now from all corners of the globe souls of Light are sharing their radiance with me. It gives me hope, for on the other side of the coin there are so many people full of hate. I KNOW you to be of TRUE DIVINE LOVE. That is MY TRUTH. I do not choose to MAKE it a TRUTH for others. I choose to allow them to find their own TRUTH … from within … there is nowhere else it can be found. Not in books, videos, etc, but from within. In general we must seem so ‘behind’ in our ways of thinking and behaviour. To me you show nothing other than compassion and LOVE for all of us residing here at this time. I think it would be a good idea to take a few leaves out of your book. Look at how our race is battling with each other over your appearance. I am deeply Trusting that your visit might change all this … for the better!!

In ways that you cannot understand we implore you to keep on the path that is of each individual’s choice. We do not come to interfere. We come to intervene. There is a difference. Many have said you do not need saving for you can only save yourselves. We say … we do not come to save … We come to uplift. To enlighten. To restore hope in the soul self. You are all children of the universe. We are all children of the one energy of LOVE. Shall we not connect our beings IN and THROUGH … AS …this LOVE?

IT IS OUR TRUTH.

THIS LOVE IS EVERBODY”S TRUTH.

Is there one of you that would deny this?

Dearest friends, we are bold in calling you this for there are some that would not accept us as friends, and yet we CHOOSE to still offer our friendship to all … very soon now you will SEE for yourselves that we are who we say we are. The arguments about us shall dissipate. In your skies you shall see a sight beyond your imaginings. Many of you who fear us shall be able to dismiss that fear in an instant, for your memories of home shall ‘ring true’ and all self denial shall be removed. If you could FEEL the LOVE we have for you at this point you would understand that we come to assist. You shall FEEL this LOVE when we come. We can not reiterate enough … the fact … that …

WE COME IN LOVE.

From where we are it is difficult to comprehend how this day, the 14th OCT shall evolve. Any pointers?

We smile with you. What we choose to reveal is that we certainly will not be mistaken. It will not and can not be that one would simply take a peek and then continue forth with daily routine. We say in a sense that you have NO IDEA. And we understand that you can not.
    Do you think that after all this careful planning we would put on a poor display? Indeed, we shall impress beyond comprehension at this time.
    Whether you choose to believe it or not.

WE LOVE YOU. EVERY ONE OF YOU. WE LOVE THOSE WHO HAVE MADE MOCKERIES OF OUR COMING. WE LOVE EVERY LIVING THING. FOR WE ARE LOVE AND SO ARE YOU. INDEED THAT IS ALL THERE IS.

So, dear friends LIGHTEN UP!! This day that is to change the course of your history is forecast to do just that. But it is not to be of doom and gloom. When we appear you will immediately know that we bring ultimate joy. We desire to share such wonders with you.

LET IT BE KNOWN … IN TRUTH … THIS IS THE BEGINNING.

If you allow your souls to recall your origins, it will be IMPOSSIBLE for you to feel anything other than immense LOVE. You knew of it in the beginning of yourselves … it was lost … but now is found.

WE ARE ONE FAMILY OF LIGHT. LET US JOIN HANDS IN UNITY AND TOGETHER STROLL DOWN THE AVENUES THAT LEAD US HOME.

MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF YOURSELVES IN YOUR TRUTH.

Preparatory sightings shall be evident as a little taster … to warm you up for the promised event.

Thank you. To think … in just over two weeks … and still we all wander where you shall ‘drop in’.

And still we keep you in wander.

No worries … Thought I’d try! Do enough people know now?

For those that do not … they soon will, and many more shall discover the message before the allotted time of showing ourselves.

I TRUST that is so… presuming you are aware of how your message has spread. Nothing to do with you of course!!!!!!!!!!! Love your work guys. Love your work.

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com

UFOBelieve

Indeed, we shall impress beyond comprehension at this time.

Hahahaha, SOOOO AWESOME!! =DD

This “lighten up” is a very nice parallel to Zingdad’s new video on Youtube!

Orissa, you’re priceless! =)

Zingdad

That’s brill! Thanks Orissa. Is it just me or was there a really cool synchronicity between Bloss’ stuff and Adamu’s new one. The whole “lighten up” thing?

Cool!

opalescent

I was just thinking while reading this that the threads of so many are weaving together so beautifully, my latest message also a close parallel and complement to Blossom’s and yours, Zingdad. I’ve been noticing a lot (a LOT) of synchronicities lately.

Thank you, Orissa, for your thought to gather a bouquet of Blossom in one place… 😀

This all brings me to such a feeling of joy!!!!

Zingdad

oh. Apparently it wasn’t just me. LOL!

I’ll go read yours right away Opal!

Orissa

Zingdad & UFOBelieve – yes, very cool 😀 . I am getting quite excited now, been running around to find the battery charger for the camera. I do hope a little one pops over my way!

opalescent

I love you, Zing 🙂

Ya know Orissa, I am reminded about our empty video camera… must get a tape!

UFOBelieve

Oh yeah that would be sooo cool. ^^ (Oh yeah I also need to buy more batteries.)
    But I guess we aren’t the ones who would be “tested”, our reactions are really pretty predictable I guess. ^^

Paul

Ahhh, Thank you Orissa!

Orissa

You’re welcome Paul :mrgreen: I had a feeling that Blossom’s messages would start to become more frequent, hence having a separate thread might be handy- here’s the next one just released this afternoon.

11.OK, You know how I shy away from questions, but there is this big one regarding time zones in different countries, which then puts OCT 14th on different days, if you know what I mean? Are you able to enlighten me on this at all?

Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration …

LET GO OF YOUR FEARS AND ANXIETIES.

By now you are aware and we can not make it any plainer that we come to bring you PEACE. So in the days that lead up to this special day in the history of your planet, allow your beings to fill up with LIGHT and GRATITUDE.

FEEL the LOVE that is already filtering through. Many of you will be experiencing what you call of the butterflies in the heart place. We are merely preparing you. Indeed you are preparing yourselves.

Those of you that KNOW of this as TRUTH, send LOVE to those who are afraid. Send vibrations of the HIGHEST LOVE out into your atmosphere. Create the Oneness that is YOU. UNITE … CONNECT … WITH THAT ONENESS.

Bring forth the resurrection of the TRUTH.

Thought it best to check that word out … ‘The act of bringing back to practice,’

THE DIVINE TRUTH. Each one of you in your hearts KNOW of this DIVINE TRUTH. We do not find it necessary to explain it… for you KNOW Of IT. IT IS YOU. Let us all come together once again in the spirit that we KNOW to be LOVE. Let the energy of that PURE LOVE send out frequencies to those who are afraid … so that they may experience their TRUTH in its TRUTH, should it differ from where their soul remains at this time.

We come to open doors…into the NEW DAWN. Will you be one who assists another through those doors? Open your hearts, SOULS OF LOVE. Open your minds also… for what we shall present to you will … as you say … ‘Blow your minds’. For it shall be bigger than you are imagining and yet it shall be of a source that allows the eye to encompass it as a whole.

Not sure if that makes sense? Being brave … (getting good at that!), will your craft remain in the one position?

No. Our intention is to ‘drift’ in order for all to get a ‘snapshot’.

Whah!! So I was right about the book cover!

We ask you to think of rainbows. There will be many that begin to appear in the next few weeks. Rainbows that seem different form the ones that you are familiar with.

I’ll look out for them… They sure will be an encouraging sight. How can we help YOU at this time? We are all so tangled up with what OUR needs are … Forgive us … It’s just all a bit out of the blue!

Indeed. We have asked for your help in ways of TRUSTING .. KNOWING .. FEELING .. LOVING. That is all we ask of you. This day is monumental. This period of earth time is monumental. We are here. We are with you. We are of much excitement. This excitement is such that we have to congregate at certain times … All of our FEDERATION … with our minds … and settle the vibration. This is essential for all to run smoothly. We are aware you heart is pounding as you write this dear lady. And you picked up on what we wish to say and has it not helped?

I knew to take deep breaths, and yes … It simmered it all down. I feel this is what you are asking us to do at the time of ‘arrival’ is it not? To take those deep breaths and FEEL the LOVE that you bring? I understand that your vibration may send us off balance a little … so if we do the breathing we will be able to come into alignment with all that is taking place?

You are absolutely correct.

Think you were helping me there!

Very soon now … ……………

We are aware of your smiles for you picked up on our next statement …You have a hide and seek game in your world. … One counts to a certain number then proclaims …

COMING …. READY OR NOT!!!!!!!!!

Are you ready my friend to receive us? We are ready to be received. That is all for this session.

One quick one if I may? Will I be able to contact you… or you me… when you are here?

Yes.

Sort of wish I hadn’t asked… might want to just chill and enjoy the ride. Feel I might be put under quite a lot of pressure when you do show up. And to be honest … I’d like to make the most of just watching you and ‘feeling’ your presence.

This is understood by us. We have plans so as not to disrupt this time too much for you.

Jolly good. Tickety Boo! TRUST TRUST TRUST… and I know you have my well being at heart … and I know you are filling me with strength when I get a little overwhelmed …. And I know I LOVE YOU… and I know YOU LOVE ME… would more could a gal ask for?

A table!

I really fought with myself about writing that down. A TABLE!!???? PLEASE!!! Here we go… is this like ‘snow cone’? What does a table mean? It seems such a ridiculous thing to say …But on questioning myself about it … I had to TRUST that I had to write it down. Golden Rays on the table thing then. Can’t possibly imagine how a table fits into the equation …Hey ho and on we go!! Many thanks for now.

And to you our thanks dear Blossom … and to you.

opalescent

This all has the sense of a child staring at a box with a tag that reads “Do Not Open Until Dec. 25” — love it, thank you for posting these, Orissa! 😀

Zingdad

@Orissa wrote:

A table!

I really fought with myself about writing that down. A TABLE!!???? PLEASE!!! Here we go… is this like ‘snow cone’? What does a table mean? It seems such a ridiculous thing to say …But on questioning myself about it … I had to TRUST that I had to write it down. Golden Rays on the table thing then.

Hmmm. A TABLE!

And a table with “golden rays” upon it? 😆

Okay. Can do…

How about this table with golden rays upon it:

This is Table Mountain!
    (click on image for full size)

This world famous landmark is a nature reserve and a world heritage site. It has the most amazing energy and is considered to be one of the “chakras of planet earth”. It is also surrounded by the city of Cape Town (pop approx 3.2 million, I think). It is the southern most tip of South Africa and, of course, in the Southern Hemisphere.

I don’t know this, but I am guessing all these obscure hints Blossom is getting are suggestions of where the ship will be seen. I have long felt that Cape Town will be one of the places. But that might be an overshadowing of wishful thinking becasue, of course, I live here.

Oh, the above image is originally from here.

UFOBelieve

OH MY GOD GUYS!!!

I’m so glad I went to her website (“coincidentally”)!!! She posted this directly under the latest channeling:

received this an hour later …..http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1056500/Pictured-Rare-upside-rainbow-spotted-UK.html

Alright, we have the snow cones (if that was what they meant), now we have the rainbows, can’t wait to see the table! xD

I’m soo excited. xDDD
    Oh man I can’t help myself. This is like 20x the anticipation of christmas combined with 40x birthday combined with 80x giving birth to a child or something like that. You get my point. ^^

Wow, I was overwhelmed by the part that they have to come together several times to chill down their energies!! I mean, I know they were in anticipation like we are, but THIS was just totally over my little imagination. xDD

Haha Opal your statement fits perfectly. xDD

opalescent

Wow, a rainbow smilie! I think we need one of those in our smilie collection, what say, Annu? 😉

Arn, you are on target I do believe. There is a flat-topped mountain near here called Devil’s Peak or Devil’s something or other, that the native Cherokee have forever said that is a place where lights appear and it is held in great reverence. South of here is a place called Table Rock (South Carolina), which has similar legends (this is all Cherokee home country, all around here) and curiously it has a perfect triangle inscribed way high up on the rock that’s been there a long, long time. I found this written about it: “Table Rock was considered by the local Cherokee to be the table of God. Many have noticed a triangular shape which appears to be carved into the center of the granite face, and is visible from Highway 11. Thought by some to be a depiction of a teepee, this explanation seems highly unlikely, given that local indigenous people did not use the teepees associated with the nomadic tribes of the western plains. If the carving is indeed manmade, it may be a religious depiction of the sacred triangle associated with fertility.”

Of course, there are Table Rocks and Devil’s Peaks all over the place (and if something’s called “Devil’s” it’s likely because it has been sacred to indigenous people or strange things happen there). BUT, dear Zingdad, as I have mentioned before, not so far from Cape Town towards Johannesburg is a place called ALABAMA. In the southern hemisphere. Ahem.

So… a connection there, ya think? 😕 😛

Paul

Awww, Opal!

You burst my bubble! 😉

I am Sooooooo Close to Alabama, USA
    I was hoping for something a little closer to home!

But if SA is the place then so be it!
    The ‘forgotten continent’ should not be so.

I am happy regardless.
    No matter where, it is everywhere, yet nowhere.

Nemaste,
    Paul

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.