WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / Channelings from Blossom Goodchild
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid Channelings from Blossom Goodchild

• This topic has 25 voices and 163 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

@Paul wrote:

Awww, Opal!

You burst my bubble! 😉

I am Sooooooo Close to Alabama, USA
    I was hoping for something a little closer to home!

But if SA is the place then so be it!
    The ‘forgotten continent’ should not be so.

I am happy regardless.
    No matter where, it is everywhere, yet nowhere.

Nemaste,
    Paul

Dude, I’m less’n 400 miles away from the heart of Alabama, U.S.A. meself… we’ll see it, brother! :mrgreen:

Landerlove2u

Interesting
    I was once,perhaps,Lifted into another realm. During a regression I recalled that I was ,lifted by light into the orbit of Jupiter.
    I was layed onto an energy table.
    Energy beings were sending me Love
    Over them…..was an enrgy stream of love feeding thier energy field.
    I was prompted to ask what it was about.
    I was told it was about My book of Love……

UFOBelieve

I have a little update on the snow cone thing. Although this would more fit into this topic, I decided to post it here so it gets more attention.

I found this image on http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Foregonskywatch.com%2Fbluesky%2F%3Fp%3D814.

Weeell, I don’t really like what I see. xD This explanation is just too.. non-spectacular. ^^
    Can anyone here who saw something like this see if he can find a mountain in the direction where it came from? It could even be 1,000 miles away maybe.

Well I have to admit, nice theory. ^^

Moria

Thank you for putting this together, Orissa! 🙂 Makes it so much easier having it all in ‘one place’!

The messages you All give us is Most amazing and I feel very Grateful for being on the receiving end, so to speak. 😀

I’ll try to catch up with you soon, Orissa… miss talking to you!

In Gratitude,
    Moria x

Zingdad

@opalescent wrote:

Of course, there are Table Rocks and Devil’s Peaks all over the place (and if something’s called “Devil’s” it’s likely because it has been sacred to indigenous people or strange things happen there). BUT, dear Zingdad, as I have mentioned before, not so far from Cape Town towards Johannesburg is a place called ALABAMA. In the southern hemisphere. Ahem.

Not sure about Alabama, South Africa. I’ve just googled it. It’s more of a suburb than a town. And quite an unexciting ordinary little piece of suburbia at that (sorry to any Alabamaians, LOL!). It would surprise me if Blossoms folks were referencing THAT.

But what is really funny is this:
    Table Mountain, as per my picture above, is flanked by two smaller structures. On the one side is “Lion’s Head” and on the other…

DEVIL’S PEAK!

How weird is that! That you should talk about Table Rock and Devil’s Peak… WOW!

Paul, I don’t know if it IS going to be over here. But this is sure: if they appear once then they will appear again. And the second time they will be EVERYWHERE. So whoever of us miss out on the first occasion… we’re just going to have to be a LIIIIIITTLE patient. Our turn will come – all of us.

Paul

Thank You, Zingdad. For everything you do.

As much as I would like for them to park directly over my apartment, it is a very small matter, in the grand scheme.

What I really want, and I feel that everyone else wants the same thing, is for the TRUTH to emerge.

It IS time.

It is time for the scales to fall from our eyes.

I feel that there are going to be many more happenings in the near future, and some of them may be frightening to some, however with LOVE all things are possible, no?

As a side note, I find it interesting that the DOW fell 777.7 points (rounded up from 777.68) or 7% (6.98%) yesterday, thats a lot of 7’s!

Orissa

See youtube video just released by Blossom

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=SFyK2N4RG_oBlossom Goodchild clarifies October 14th

indigo.ted

… has anyone read David Wilcock’s latest blog re: postscript Oct. 14th… (at the bottom of the blog post)

see it here: http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=407&Itemid=70

Paul

Yes, indigo.ted, I read it.

@david wilcox wrote:

“I guarantee you that nothing unusual will be seen in the skies that day, because we are not at the point where we as a planet have reached a consensus about whether we want it to happen or not.

I hate to speak so bluntly, but we’re dealing with very serious issues here. Internet chain letters and back-slapping love-ins within UFO circles are not enough to create such a consensus. That is unlikely to change anytime soon.

We need to reach those people who sit and vegetate in front of the TV, blindly believing everything the top five corporations feed them with the trust of little children.

If you put a UFO in front of them, without any front-loading from the media, they would either worship it — and those who predicted its arrival — as Gods, and / or scourge them as devils. It creates an irreversible infringement upon our free will as a planet.

Seems rather arrogant, don’t you think?

opalescent

People are ready.

Those of us in the UFO love-in circles receiving clear messages of imminent planetary contact are not making this stuff up.

But then again, maybe in one sense he’s right, maybe we won’t see anything on the 14th, as it’ll probably have come and gone by then. 😆

Edit: just found this, from The Book of the Hopi by Frank Waters:

“The end of all Hopi ceremonialism will come when a Kachina removes his mask during a dance in the plaza before uninitiated children. For a while there will be no more ceremonies, no more faith. Then Oraibi will be rejuvenated with its faith and ceremonies, marking the start of a new cycle of Hopi life.”

Annan

I hate to speak bluntly too, but this David Wilcox (?) hasnt heard much of that Wall Street, and the so called Forbes 500 companies – living their lives mostly inside that Street. 😕 😯

So cheer up dear friend David….or down eventually….even if any of us aint exactly a professor in international finance – guess we are all in for some surprises – in the upcomming times. Not many resonating braincells, either in a vegetative stat or not, needed left to notice that “change is comming”. That as both dear friend Obama has been speaking of – and his earlier brother Sam Cooke – sang so wonder-fully of.

So this video goes out to all you David Wilcoxes…..with much love…..and YES aswell as with inspiration to change according to the change that allready has arrived. And to adress the vegetative states we ALL are in….I made sure to add one with both sound, text and finger language – so that we are suuuure to get the feed in…. 😎

A CHANGE IS GONNA COME – SAM COOKE:
    [youtube:1jet16ab]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHLJF_ZsLVk[/youtube:1jet16ab]

Much love and change
    DJ Annan the Nordic

indigo.ted

@Paul wrote:

Yes, indigo.ted, I read it.

@david wilcox wrote:

“I guarantee you that nothing unusual will be seen in the skies that day, because we are not at the point where we as a planet have reached a consensus about whether we want it to happen or not.

I hate to speak so bluntly, but we’re dealing with very serious issues here. Internet chain letters and back-slapping love-ins within UFO circles are not enough to create such a consensus. That is unlikely to change anytime soon.

We need to reach those people who sit and vegetate in front of the TV, blindly believing everything the top five corporations feed them with the trust of little children.

If you put a UFO in front of them, without any front-loading from the media, they would either worship it — and those who predicted its arrival — as Gods, and / or scourge them as devils. It creates an irreversible infringement upon our free will as a planet.

Seems rather arrogant, don’t you think?

For someone who’s spreading the message of ‘One-ness’ as well… IF I was still my ‘old paradigm’ self, I would have been disappointed and started lambasting outright… but that’s sooooo ‘old school’ and not the ‘message’ of what this exercise/event is all about… but its the ‘giving’ of Love EQUALLY to those who share one’s Truths and to those who are ‘detractors’ of them (truths). KNOW Fear. Know Anxiety. Know MORE… then shower them with (you guessed it)… LOVE. God Speed, Blossom!

As One, All Ways!

Annan

Lambasting….interesting word to use!! 😕 😀

And much welcome indigo.ted. Nice to see you on-board.

Much lambasting
    Annan the Nordic

Zingdad

David Wilcox is generally a fine fella and has done much good work. He presents another option. But you see this event doesn’t require belief. This is not a religion. Just as I will not cease to exist if you don’t believe in me so this Lightship does not come into existence by our belief. Now David, bless his soul, talks about the infringement of free will. Like he is the final arbiter of what this planet’s will is. Like he holds inherent knowledge of what people will do with this event. Like he has been privy to their private thoughts, their prayers, their hearts crying out for help in the privacy of their own quiet moments. He’s a good guy but he’s just a guy, y’know? And he’d do well to remember that us up-right-walking monkey-people are not the only things in all of eternal creation with “free will” to practice. What about Gaia… our dear planet? You think she might get a vote somewhere in all this? You think the plant and animal life is not conscious? Does not have a will? Dolphins and whales? And what of our higher-selves? Those aspects of us that are wiser and more knowledgeable? Does David accord them a vote? What I’m saying is, for someone that I normally have some respect for he is showing a VERY narrow-minded view of the situation and then filtering it though his own even narrower pre-conceptions.
    And yeah. So some folks will look at the Lightship and worship it. Some will fear it. While on the one hand denying that it will appear he assumes he knows what it is and what it’ll do next. Which is a slightly schizophrenic position to take. If he is going to debate the issue then he should debate it as it is presented. Which is that this is not a big tin ship that will appear. it is an incredibly high-order spirit being manifest in our realm as a body of light. Like an arch-angel or similar. It will interact with us such that we are helped to understand who and what it is and why it is here. Of course it will not just appear for three days and then never come back again! What possible purpose would that solve. So… no… sorry. David Wilcox has failed utterly to apply his mind or his innate spirit wisdom to this. Could it be that he doesn’t like not being the ring-leader of THIS particular circus?

Next topic. Opalescent, when I read your quote about the Kachina it suddenly fell into place! The light ship is EXACTLY what the Hopi have been talking about when they mentioned the Blue Star Kachina. And the taking off of the mask is when it “de-cloaks” by dropping into our density. And the dance in the plaza before the uninitiated is that all will see. Not just those that are initiates… not just the spiritually aware. All. And the reference to children is those that are spiritually young. Now it all makes sense! I got my little “energy run” of rightness when I read that. I will go and re-read the Hopi prophecies in light of this new understanding. Awesome!

Ricky

@david wilcox wrote:

It appears that Blossom and co are not the only ones putting themsleves on the line these days 😉

oh and can someone direct me to the UFO love-ins, i must say they sound pretty sweet!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.