WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / Channelings from Blossom Goodchild
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid Channelings from Blossom Goodchild

• This topic has 25 voices and 163 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 151 through 164 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Nagual

I’m pretty dissapointed guys. 😥 There is still hope I guess…..

I just don’t think that the date should have been given so precisely. Let’s face it. The federation of light as channelled by Blossom said in many different mays that it be definetly the 14th of October 2008 without any shadow of a doubt. Seeing as though this didn’t happen it seems very cruel to do that to people. I don’t see the purpose of it. This was supposed to put an end to skeptisism and doubts of ET’s and such but it has most likely done the opposite.

The way I see it is that there are always going to be a large amount of people that aren’t ready for it but I say that’s too bad, they should have been doing their homework. We deserve contact! 😡 The messages are so good but now no one is going to take them seriously. And if there is ever another prediction like this no one will want to hear it. Boy who cried wolf situation.

Also, I don’t understand the whole idea of the Illuminati being in a downfall and losing their power. They are right on schedule as far as I can see. The planned financial collapse will be followed by martial law which in turn will make way for the cashless society, microchipped people, North American Union, merging of banks etc… They are just putting the icing on the cake.

??? I don’t get it? Now would be the perfect time for them to give us all a ray of hope and inspire us…. I really needed it.

I don’t mean to sound suicidal because I most certainly are not but I am pretty much just waiting to die now. I don’t care about much anymore. I just work so that I have enough money to live and keep working in full knowledge that I am a slave.
    I used to make music but now I can’t make anything. I have no inspiration. I have no energy in any respect. I feel like going to sleep and just not getting back up. I don’t understand what I am doing here. No one wants to hear anything I have to say. I can’t express myself properly either.
    I don’t have many friends and the friends I do have don’t come around much. I can’t do small talk so I usually don’t say anything at all. I don’t think I am meant to be here.

Sorry to rant about all of my shti but it feels good to type all of that.

Love you all.

Patte

Do not despair Nagual!!!! Music is much needed. Please, see yourself bringing us your music from inside, knowing it is touching us inside!!!! It does feel good to get things outside of us sometimes, and looking at it in print can give you a new perspective. Sending golden rays to Blossom could help you too! The best way to get over yourself is to do something good for someone else. Golden rays of music to you my friend!
    Patte

Orissa

Here is Blossom’s video for 16th October – Blossom Looks Back at October 14th. I hope that everyone viewing it can appreciate the enormous cost & courage it took for Blossom to produce it. I for one send her love, compassion & golden rays.

[youtube:28xn3928]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc[/youtube:28xn3928] Blossom Looks Back at October 14th

Nagual

awww god bless her. She is indeed a strong one. I think if I were her I’d be stuffing myself down the incinerator by now. 😆 Just kidding. I’d love to know what the next message from the federation of light is, that’s if she ever channels again… It probably wont be this weekend though.

Neiru2012

Thank you for posting that video, Orissa.

I really don’t have the words to say how baffled I am at the bitter and violent reactions so many have had to this whole thing, and how much I feel for Blossom. I may be in the minority in that I don’t take channeling as gospel, I take them with a bag of salt… but that doesn’t mean I don’t think the channelers believe in what they say, or even that the entities they channel mean what they say. But humans aren’t perfect and neither are aliens or even ascended masters. I trust my own intuition and rely on my own strength. My hope is in myself. I also never had a deathgrip on Oct 14th and still have plenty of hope and expectation for the rest of the year. And if they don’t come? That’s fine with me too. But what I’m trying to say is that I wish I could hug Blossom and tell her that it’s alright, that she’s not humiliated or any less in my eyes. And I don’t give out hugs freely! I also wish I could tell her to not feel like a fool, because it is not foolish to live your truth and to trust in the universe. Whatever part she has played so far, I don’t think her role is over yet. Everything happens for a reason. I hope her allies have something planned for her, and for all of us, that will reaffirm her open heart.

jontxi

Neiru, you could send her an email: ric@blossomgoodchild.com
    I’m sure she will appreciate our words of support!

Neiru2012

@jontxi wrote:

Neiru, you could send her an email: ric@blossomgoodchild.com
    I’m sure she will appreciate our words of support!

Thanks, I just did. ^_^

UFOBelieve

Oh yeah thank you really much for posting her adress!! I also wanted to write her after watching this video …. oh man it made me cry. This is so sad … I feel soo bad for her.. poor Blossom.. she really does deserve a lot more. I could really cry. It’s so sad to see her down like this. Oh maan …. 😐

Patte

Thanks Orissa! I had just watched it on Brads site, came here to see if you here knew about it yet. My heart goes out to her.Thanks everyone for your compassion for her. Weather you write or not, I am sure she feels it.

opalescent

You know, the Mayan 6th day begins in just a few weeks, November 12. It is the 360-day period of the flowering of human consciousness. Who better to prepare the way for that than… Blossom?

All is well. Her message is reverberating through the entire planet. Do you but sense a pause?

There is only Now.

Patte

Opalescence, are you familiar with Barbara Hand Clow? I await her new moon astrology forecasts each month!!!

opalescent

I haven’t studied her work indepth, but I am familiar with it. There’s so much to keep up with!

Patte

I agree !!! It’s really hard with a baby to take care of!!! However, she puts all the information you seem so versed in to use in wonderful ways. Her Astro flash comes only on the new moon of each month. I am just getting into her books, but I love how she uses her knowledge and her intuitive abilities in her forecasts.

Patte

Blossom has a new channeling up, figured it would be here already. My copy and paste wants to copy and paste something from a long time ago , and I cannot seem to clear it. Help coming on the weekend, but hope someone will go there and then post it here. Also, Brad’s site has beautiful pictures of a pink light over London. Any thoughts on what it is or could be? My only thought was thier sending love, and pink light always makes me think of love.

Viewing 14 posts - 151 through 164 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.