WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Time, Before & After / Prophesy & Prophets / Oct 14th and timelines
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Time, Before & After Prophesy & Prophets Oct 14th and timelines

• This topic has 13 voices and 67 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    UFOBelieve

First of all, hello to all of you my dear friends! =)

Please forgive me to make yet another Oct 14th thread. ^^
    I hesitated a lot to put this up on the internet, because I didn’t want to have a bad impact on people, maybe destroy some people’s hopes or make them have negative thoughts, but I think if some answers will arrive, there’s a chance to discuss this rather objectively. This is a question that maybe a lot of people have thought about, my brother in particular was thinking about this, and I told him I will ask someone. Now it is because of a nice nudge from Opal (*hug*) that I post this. So here it is:

If I got it right, the intention of the announcement was to make people OPEN to the possibility of ET life, and to make them understand they would come in LOVE. So far, so good. But since they didn’t show up, don’t you guys think it had more of a negative impact then a positive? I mean, there really was much hate, but I would have said, it’s OK, as long as they show up and prove them wrong. But now the negativity has won!! My brother summed it up nicely, he said, there surely were a lot of people who heard about the announcement, who thought about the possibility, and then decided to see what happens – and then nothing happened.

I can’t get rid of the idea that this did more bad than good!!!

I think it was Magenta Pixie who said, they couldn’t manifest because our collective consciousness wasn’t quite ready for it… but I really can’t see why then they announced it in the first place?!? Also, maybe even more importantly, isn’t it now HARDER for them than EVER before to manifest in our realm?? So really, did this do more bad than good?!?!

I think you now understand why I didn’t want to post this .. It’s just a thought that I have. Right now I think it’s probable that the positive effect was bigger than the negative – people were really coming together in Love. There are a LOT of messages circulating that have the message to not see this as a failure.
    But what if this announcement and the dissapointment now really made it kind of impossible for them to show up in the next, say, 3 or 4 years?

One point would also be here, why did they really have to give out that date?? xD
    I understand that this was something people could grasp, people could refer to, it was getting real in people’s head, they knew it was a tuesday, they were thinking about how they would get home from work on that tuesday, if they would go to work from wednesday to friday, and so on. It clearly helped to spread the message.
    But looking back I think it maybe would have been better if they just had said “mid or late October”, as Zingdad’s channellings do.
    Well maybe God has plans in place we can’t possibly get, we will just have to wait and see.^^

But please, let me know your thoughts on this!!

Edit:
    I just saw this topic: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=444
    Let me add one thing: My question here mainly was if the possibility of an appearing Lightwhip was destroyed because many people outside the Lightworker communities are now in hatred/disbelief/spitefulness … I can clearly see how the “Light-communities” are growing through this experience, but my question remains, so please answer nonetheless. ^^

opalescent

… and here is my response 😀

Okay, timelines. Imagine a point from which countless threads originate, going in all directions out from center. Imagine you are an infinite consciousness that decides to localize awareness into a dot of flesh (the Renegades love that term) which has to decide which timeline it will experience at any one time. Each timeline leads to a different next outcome and a different outcome further down the line, but ultimately it returns to a single point of consciousness. We have, collectively, chosen to leave the timeline of an Oct. 14 showing and instead chosen to experience this one. From a greater level of consciousness, we KNOW this is the better decision for an outcome in harmony with the intention we have set individually and collectively. But we feel grief for leaving that joy.

So now we can make another decision. Do we slog on through the mud, or do we walk bravely on, or do we hold hands with as many people as possible and run madly into the light? We can do anything. Remember this?

“If an individual here and another there and another somewhere else hold that desire, individually, we applaud the renegade thinkers and encourage them to come together as a harmonic unit to practice together the fine art and high science of changing reality. When a collective of people who hold a similar harmonic vision employ desire as a creative tool, not as an attachment but as a magnetic force present in all things, the potential for change is more irresistible and it more easily comes into being. You are weaving networks of consciousness across great distances, whether physical, geographic, or ideological, and the pull of your desire for interaction with a greater reality becomes ever more inevitable.”

I see these threads of time as infinite points of magnetic consciousness… we are each magnets with a specific polarity based on our beliefs and beingness and so much more, that for another discussion I suppose. Chaos is shaking up our pattern, decisions are being made, another pattern is forming and we are part of it (and holographically, we are it). That pattern sets into form as beliefs are shattered and reassembled harmonically in accord with What Is now. We create this new thread together. So we gotta believe something better than we imagine is coming into being. “To make any judgement at this point in time about how events will unfold is premature, but we can tell you this: It will all unfold in a way you can’t yet imagine.”

it all depends on your perspective i suppose.

from blossom goodchild’s perspective she has said she feels humiliated & her trust betrayed & she has no idea where she goes from here…

i feel so sad to think how she must feel. i have never doubted she was telling the truth.

i don’t know what to think & feel but i know one thing & blossom was lied to by the consciousness that she channeled.

they explicitly & repeatedly gave the date 14th october & encouraged her & sometimes pressured her to publicise this date.

they spoke of a mass sighting during which pictures could be taken.

if you seek to build trust with another soul & you see them as equals, you don’t lie to them.

surely that is a universal ethic?

it doesn’t matter where we come from or what colour we are, if i say to you i will do something & i don’t, this demonstrates that i cannot be trusted.

truth & light & love are inseparable.

how can you truly love someone & lie to them?

so if blossom was telling the truth & the consciousness concerned wasn’t, this tells me that it was not coming from a place of truth & love & that the intention behind it was to cause mistrust in ET beings, disappointment & doubt in information that is being channeled.

i have wondered if this is the false flag that we were warned about by Werner von Braun? was the 14th october message the work of psyops / black ops?

something very important has happened & i think with time this will become clear.

although i am confused, i am over my disappointment & believe contact will happen in it’s own good time.

but if blossom was lied to & treated so badly, then how can other channels trust what they are being told?

for myself, i have chosen to focus on loving my family & all i meet & have stopped seeking information from outside sources.

i need to find a way to trust my own heart again.

i think blossom is feeling the same & although truth will come from this, i think this ‘event’ was probably meant to deceive & damage.

i know time will tell…

let’s just keep showing love to each other.

anything else is what it is…

love to blossom goodchild… i hope she isn’t sad for too long, life goes on & we need all hands on deck!

Will

…if this was part of a Black Ops program I think that we will see that in the long run it will not have achieved the results they wanted…

…to add another illustration into the mix…
    …things move in cycles …like a wave chart…
    …we rode the wave to it’s top and then felt the ride down of disappointment…but the bottom of the wave cycle is higher than the last bottom…and the nature of evolution is to cycle higher…

…I *feel* that everything is going fine…

mia

I am still very disappointed/upset that they didn’t appear.
    They LIED to us.
    And I cannot abide lies.
    I know I should forgive them, but at the moment I cannot.
    Blossom, Zingdad and others have probably lost faith in themselves.
    I was not waitng for them to appear to save us.
    I just wanted to see the ship, that’s all.
    I was so happy, so looking forwatrd to it.
    I cannot trust their word anymore.
    And it makes me feel sad.

Annan

Those that have a problem with this, is the owner of the problem them-selves. If you are in problems because of this, you are the creator of the problem yourself – and you need to sort out your-self. If you need something exterior to come clean up you messed up life, you have underestimated the whole universe – and every entity inhabitating it. Blaming others for not seeing what one wishes to see, is right out complete stupidity – and complete stupidity has its own price in the long run.

If you have not seen the lightship yet and understood what it really was, is and will be, there is a low chance, you will ever be able to see it – and that even if it is right up your face – and the Duke Chapel Choire sings into your left ear about its existence, at the same time.

“Ye are Gods” and “If you have ears, hear”

Too much lambasting
    Annan the Nordic

mia

Annan, is the above answer for me?

Annan

This is inspiration for ALL reading this topic my dear friend mia! 😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Will

…Annan …brother …

…this is mia that you are talking too !…

…let’s Lighten the tone a little !…

…come on… Hugs not Harshness !…

…mia…just let it go…Annan is a brother…he just had a moment…

…Group Hug !…Everyone !…

Will

…you both are still online…

…let’s come together now…

…okay ?…

…one big intercontinental hug !…

ebmstudios

Hey Annan … Do you really think your insulting comments are appreciated by anyone do you ? A little respect is too much to ask ? “brother” … -Mark

jamwolfsky

Mia I feel your pain, don’t blame Annan, he is only human, and probably much pained like you, he has just found a way of coping with it with his mind. Sister your pain is mine, we shall carry it together until it gently fades away…..May it return to the light. This is an age where power becomes poison (see the world of power crumbling)even in the hands of a sincere channel. This is what the new energy is about. No more Gurus or Saviors, you are the light messager you have been looking for. Just sharing with love 🙂

opalescent

[youtube:27v54jtc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo8-bv9XMn4[/youtube:27v54jtc]

Tonight, sitting by the campfire, I watched the stars come out one by one. I thought, perhaps that’s what this meant, that we will see the thing king of dissolve into form, seeing colors and lights slowly appear in the sky, like a rainbow does, then patterns, and shapes. That would be easier on the nervous system than blinking in or doing a Hollywood-style crash through the clouds!

Will

…beautiful…

…En Courage…

i’m trying to understand why blossom was deceived & the source & intent of the consciousness that she was channeling.

all channels must be asking themselves this surely?

the video is really nice.

i’m not sure there is more preparedness though. to me the date was never as important as the event itself.

what concerns me is the obvious lie that blossom was told & which she was encouraged over & over again to tell the world.

is a lie ever justified? can any good ever come of lying? is a higher consciousness ever capable of telling lies?

yes, i agree that we should all move on in love, but not without understanding what just happened to us…

truth is very important to me…

love to all

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.