WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Time, Before & After / Prophesy & Prophets / Oct 14th and timelines
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Time, Before & After Prophesy & Prophets Oct 14th and timelines

• This topic has 13 voices and 67 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

Yes, well now that my son is asleep and I’m back online, here it be

Share your thoughts, please, without constraint. Perhaps we can get a little closer toward the topic, as we have strayed…

By the way, and I’m sure this has something to do with jumping timelines or whatever happened this week, but I feel like a good bit of my memory has lost a few pixels, if you know what I mean… or did I already mention this? Weird little things I know I’ve seen a hundred times are now as completely new experiences.

VHF, I had a headache as well in the days surrounding the 14th (which isn’t perhaps so odd) and as well a few sensations of dizziness, like I suddenly burst through some sort of membrane into a place of less density, and I kind of lost my molecular integrity for a moment.

Sorcha

@opalescent wrote:

…I feel like a good bit of my memory has lost a few pixels, if you know what I mean… or did I already mention this? Weird little things I know I’ve seen a hundred times are now as completely new experiences….VHF, I had a headache as well in the days surrounding the 14th (which isn’t perhaps so odd) and as well a few sensations of dizziness, like I suddenly burst through some sort of membrane into a place of less density, and I kind of lost my molecular integrity for a moment.

Wow, I’m glad to know I’m not crazy. I had serious migraines between early September and October 14th. I know what you mean about how places become completely new again.

So can you say more about jumping timelines? I’ve been so busy with work this week that I have not had time to further ponder and feel the metaphysics of what has been happening. However, since about the 12th, I have felt time compressed to an even greater level, to where I can barely keep anything organized. And worse, I don’t *want* to keep things organized. I want to flow-baby-flow! and let everything just go wherever it’s going to go. But the inner voice of responsibility keeps me scrambling to hang onto all the balls that I’ve got in the air. The greater push is to be with people, to connect, to build, to create, to ponder, to keep stretching dimensionally… material things are losing even more importance than they had already lost.

Do you think perhaps time will keep compressing, speeding up, until we just let go of it altogether? I suppose this makes more sense than just waking up like a sleeping princess in a land of no duality and no time. Maybe our ability to keep up with it will lessen to a point of literally birthing ourselves into no-time.

VHF

@Sorcha wrote:

Do you think perhaps time will keep compressing, speeding up, until we just let go of it altogether?

It’s wise of us to let go of something that is letting go of us! Fifth (and higher?) dimensional consciousness, which is timeloose, is making inroads into our “present” lives, and in that sense we are being prepared more and more each day to express along those “lines.” This is a cosmic cycle; it is not our efforts that are effecting these changes, but we can benefit from the fact that we have awakened enough to interact dynamically with the evolutionary shift. It’s certainly wonderful for me to know that there are others who are aware of these dynamics too.

And so, Opalescent responds to my first message at the same moment I was composing it, in another (and more appropriate, unknown to me at the time) thread! Timelines represent probability vectors. Lori Wilson counsels us to let go of “what if’s” alternative realities, so as to focus on the present stream of maximal probability. I began the process of doing that on the 16th when I wrote my first message, and exulted in letting go of the predicted timeline completely when I found that Blossom Goodchild managed to do so out of inner guidance (she who had so much more invested in the original matrix than I did).

No blame, no recrimination: let us all embrace the current timeline as the best of all possible universes.

GTTOWNSEND

“let us all embrace the current timeline as the best of all possible universes.”
    Well said , friend! 😀

Sorcha

@VHF wrote:

Timelines represent probability vectors. Lori Wilson counsels us to let go of “what if’s” alternative realities, so as to focus on the present stream of maximal probability.

Thank you for the helpful insights, VHF.

btw, who is Lori Wilson?

Annan

I kind of stumbled out of time and this topic for a little while…..im back 😆

Hey Annan, stop dreaming, we want those lightships in the skies now :lol:. This is my posting number 33 dear Annan 😎 .

Dear Jamwolf!
    Well, my dear friend Jamwolfsky, I think we should say instead, start dreaming, and those lightbodies will appear in the sky 😉 😆
    Posting 33 totally awesome. And I tell you one more thing my dear brother. I looked up your residing town Perpginan….and that is approximately the exact space where I have resided in atleast three life-times. So you might just as much be my brother as my earlier father or son…..hahaha….I love the south of france. Very very to long story, will probably adress some of it later. So until then…..lets start dreaming more :mrgreen:

Kinda how our own bodies we think are so much physical matter… 😀

Dear Sorcha!
    Yes, exactly – that is my distinct POV(er) – we are light bodies and all members of this forum comming together is maybe in the making of a light-ship. If we wish and choose to do so. And that is what we wish at some point – or else there would be pointless to use ones time(line) heirin. 😀

… and I got the email that led me to that picture at 5:55! Image

Dear Opal!
    That is as awesome as the 33 for JamW and the 333 for me. We are most probably in the making, as stated above – our lightbodies into a lightship. Our very own lightship able to turn Gaia into pure LOVE for ALL. And that is lovely 🙂

So for now, au revoir as I would have said when I resided in the France some-time, or ha det bra as I would say where I reside now – or in the Angel-ish languange…..Good bye for now!! 😎 😆

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

jamwolfsky

Is Annan against the Knight Templars 🙂 ….. 😎 .

Will

…interesting question…

…how about you Jam ?…

opalescent

@jamwolfsky wrote:

That was another timeline I jumped off of long ago, but residual reverberations remain, don’t they, fellas? I spent many a birth and death in the area of southern France/northern Spain.

Annan

Well, The-Dark-Knight-Of-Nordic-Light is not against any-thing, only of all that is 😉 😎

So, an interesting question favours a interesting answer 😆

Much roles in the game we have
    Annan the Nordic

âž¡ I had hoped that this smilie was pointing downwards……so I re-create it to do that right now. Maybe dear Opal has one at hand :mrgreen:

jamwolfsky

Now, you are the perfectly one 🙂 , I was talking of past timelines dear Annan 😉 . Memories of tough learning in the realms of duality…. 😎

Anyway, Will this my answer..
    I am the knight in the Merkaba, to remember not to kill.
    I am the knight in the Merkaba to remember, not to kill.

@opalescent wrote:

@jamwolfsky wrote:

That was another timeline I jumped off of long ago, but residual reverberations remain, don’t they, fellas? I spent many a birth and death in the area of southern France/northern Spain.

Does this timeline also link you to the Holy grail, Christ energy, Egypt…..?

opalescent

@jamwolfsky wrote:

Does this timeline also link you to the Holy grail, Christ energy, Egypt…..?

Heh, heh, only time will tell, my dear! But strong reverberations to all you say… I’ve had a bit of info come to me on those subjects.

Will

…I have had incarnations in Egypt ,as a Knight Templar ,and in the Palistine 1st century…

…this might be a common thread that runs through us all here…

…a Gathering of energies …

…does anyone else still feel the sting of the Abigensian Crusade ?…

Annan

[attachment=0:23hr1s78]20031208-flame-fractal.jpg[/attachment:23hr1s78]

Well, for my-self, me has been invovled in lots and lots of different soul-fractals, both in dark and light affairs, often both at the same time. My current me here, is not from here, but from all around there 😎 😆

As far as I am enlightened upon now, I am an interference to the straight-ish fractal timeline my astral body, has been occupied with – for some thousands of years…..now here to make some final completements. Now in the final, intensely and interesting making……and awaking :mrgreen:

…this might be a common thread that runs through us all here…

Yes, I do believe in something like that brother Will: I do not see it as a coincidence, in a un-coinciding universal illusion – that you and me are communing here, right now – as well as with all other herin!

We`ll get into the details about the “past doings” a little further up the hill…..for now lets wait a little…..until concepts can be share through the ether……instead of the web 😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Will

…on timelines…

…time is not actually linear…more circular or like a spiral…

…imagine a train on a track…when you are on the train it looks like you are traveling in a line…but it is more like a large circle…
    …if you are in the center of the circle you can veiw the track ahead and behind the train…if you see an obstacle on the track ahead of the train you can call the enginneer on your cell phone and let them know …this is like the function of a prophet… involveing possibilities and probabilities and if the trian stays on the present line…the natural course of evloution is to spiral up in an ever tightening circle…when natural evolution is stymied then the train stays on the same circle…much like a scratched record ( anyone remember records ? )…a present day metaphore factoring in the Mayan Calender with time compression would be a skipping cd with it’s irritateing screaching…

…so what are the starseed doing here at this time ?…helping with the track switching so that the train can return to the upward spiral…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.