WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Time, Before & After / Prophesy & Prophets / Oct 14th and timelines
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Time, Before & After Prophesy & Prophets Oct 14th and timelines

• This topic has 13 voices and 67 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Will

…metaphores are only partial truths…
    …and just to be used as tools to gain a little bigger view of the whole…

…heres another one…

…where we truly reside in No-time…

…from there you might look at past lives as a bundle of baloons that you hold in your hand…one is not before the other…they are all concurrent…

…you can pull one down and give it your focus…then focus on another…then a different one…in no particular order…
    …at this 3rd density level we give them a particular order …

…lessons that are learned and put into practice at this time can be shared forward …And back ! …lessons are shared until a creshendo of spirit evolution is reached and then there is a drawing back of all the ballons into one and you go to a whole ‘nother set of lesson that You set up…

Annan

Dear brother Will!

Interesting thoughts on the metaphorical views of timelines. I can relate to it, though my little touch would be like this:

I see the need of having a fixed timeline, as an infinite opportunity to play out all its anointed aspects. This in all times, all spaces with all imaginable outcomes. And the timelines, do play themselves out, most definately – and when summed up its experience total, it makes the total experience of that particular timeline. When I feel that I am here to round up, and most litteraly tie up the loose ends – it is what the Starseeds, Angels, Ascended Masters, etc. are here for to undertake and oversee.

Very advanced and experienced souls, are in-the-gaia-house now, for a little timeline harvesting, sorting out – and morphing them together – and outmake of it the golden threads. From the most dreadfull time to the most wonder-full time, from the darkest to the lightest. And after evaluating due to the anointment, sorting them out and transmuting these into Gold. After that is done the final weavering of them golden treads, made of countless timelines, into something spectacularly and wonder-full for the ONE and ALL to experience. 💡

So, as far my discernment is developed,is see those Starseeds, or for that sake what one could call a hundred of other names, of those that have almost stumbled into this place at these “times”. Timelines for me is as valuable as time or space in my future(s) and that is most probably very not much. It describes nothing other then what is now, and separated any-way. And it all have to be puzzled together, which again makes up a new puzzle piece of gold, to fit into another even larger puzzle – that we will play with a little further up the hill.
    [attachment=0:31jcw1q8]16326_four_gold_people_holding_hands_while_standing_on_connected_gold_puzzle_pieces_symbolizing_teamwork_and_interlinking_for_seo_website_marketing.jpg[/attachment:31jcw1q8]
    Need to get my glasses on so that I see all the pieces here now :geek: 😆

Much puzzling timelines
    Annan the Nordic

jamwolfsky

Very interesting subject dear Will. The most interesting part is how you can actually change the present flow of your life on focusing on possible future outcome. The greatest trick I know used by the illuminati is to pospone amelioration of peoples conditions by projecting their better lives in timelines outside their present earth condition. 14 th of October is a good example… Something did happen on the 14th of October, there was a surge of spiritual light, Pleaidian civilisation is closer than ever, Ufo sightings are increasing, and those with a spiritual eye might see a huge lightship in disguise behind our sky skirt cover up, but the D-day didn’t happen. If you try to convince yourself that this beautiful sighting you expected and were waiting for as a symbol of earths new age has happened, you are playing the game of the illuminati trying to deceive you by projecting this amazing graceful day in a timeline ‘outside’ of present earth reality. This is what Matthew through Suzy Ward has to say on the 14th of October, it is very interesting.
    http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm

opalescent

Well said, J…

And this just in from Karen Bishop, from whatsuponplanetearth.com… her very last energy alert, issued today:

October 26 , 2008
    YOUR LAST ENERGY ALERT

October brought in some very new connections for some, and although things began to pick up a bit, the temperature was still not right for jumping in. It was hoped that the time would be ripe, as many of our ducks were now in a row, but as with much of everything, with personal choice involved, things can only progress according to where they are.

In many areas on the planet now, it suddenly becomes cold and nature pulls back thinking it is time. Then all of the sudden it is warm once again, and nature wants to bloom! Very confusing indeed. And this is how it is with the energies. It can be difficult to know what will come next, as any normal patterns have seemingly changed.

In this way, at higher levels we are being asked to wait a bit longer, to pull back, to stay out of the mainstream, and to sit tight until the masses are indeed ready for our services and assists. The natural inclination of the masses is to want things to be “fixed,” to want some stability, and at times to want to go back to the familiar and to restore as much as possible. But this cannot be.

So until enough are ready to let go and embrace something very new, to become aware of their brothers and sisters that surround them, and to support each other as a team, another big and substantial shake-up will indeed occur.

Going into the masses now, before the time is right, will result in some fairly unpleasant scenarios. Much of the time we will feel invisible, invalidated, not heard, diminished, dis-respected, and basically as if we do not even exist. Lower vibrating energies cannot “see” higher vibrating energies, similar to angels existing in the non-physical plane, and this is what will indeed occur when we attempt to jump back into old energy. It will be enough to make one want to flee and never return.

So then, we can know that our needs will be met while we “wait.” It can be a good time to enjoy ourselves and do fun things and simply laugh and play, as always.

The re-connecting process has been a long one. Many are having strange dreams and unusual visitations in their sleep. Hearing sounds, feeling a presence, and so forth are symptoms that another dimension is indeed now merging with us.

Coughing spells, intestinal distress, heart palpitations, and insomnia are also signs of preparation for the new as we release more of the older and denser energies within us. One interesting symptom of ascension is the inability to spell things correctly or write an appropriate sentence. It can be common to superimpose letters as well. As one with a history of perfect spelling and grammar, this has been an interesting experience for me, and has grown increasingly worse. I choose to believe that the message is what is truly important and have really let go of the perfection of it all, so I don’t bother with an editor as well. It simply does not matter anymore and is a place I can no longer go.

This ties in as well with that old familiar memory loss when trying to have a conversation. We are moving into states where energy is all there is. Little details do not matter at this stage. It is the feeling and the energy of anything that is all that is left.

How in the world do we survive when our brains no longer function? We just do. There is a higher part of us, or our souls, who navigate through it all. We are simply losing much of our old 3D selves.

By trusting that our process is being divinely guided, and thus, allowing ourselves to leave the old behind and move forward into a very new space, will always place us in alignment with where we need to be.

If we can know that what is occurring on the outside has nothing to do with us, separate from the process of the fall as much as possible, and stay in our personal sanctuaries, then we can rest assured that our connection to something new and more aligned with Source and our true authentic selves will be ensured.

Wishing you continued Heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life. Much love to you all,

Karen

Will

…thank you opal…this is exactly what I needed to hear…

…I won’t go into how many synchronicities there are in that message…

…Love to you sister…

Ricky

@opalescent wrote:

So then, we can know that our needs will be met while we “wait.” It can be a good time to enjoy ourselves and do fun things and simply laugh and play, as always.

This lines up with other things that have been channled… no?!!

@opalescent wrote:

The re-connecting process has been a long one. Many are having strange dreams and unusual visitations in their sleep. Hearing sounds, feeling a presence, and so forth are symptoms that another dimension is indeed now merging with us

Yes indeedski!! this is true i have had more ET dreams since the 14th than in my entire life and also very strange other dreams as well and feelings of another presence just before sleep i.e in meditation i guess.

@opalescent wrote:

intestinal distress, heart palpitations, and insomnia are also signs of preparation for the new as we release more of the older and denser energies within us.

I pray this to be all true as i can set aside the fact that i am gravely ill and am gonna die!! i am off to work with a spring in my step ( unlesss my palpatations prove to be something else :lol:) i love these energy alerts

opalescent

@Ricky wrote:

“intestinal distress, heart palpitations, and insomnia are also signs of preparation for the new as we release more of the older and denser energies within us.”

I pray this to be all true as i can set aside the fact that i am gravely ill and am gonna die!! i am off to work with a spring in my step ( unlesss my palpatations prove to be something else :lol:) i love these energy alerts

I’m having palpitations, too. When I was going through a massive change, beginning to channel several years ago, I had the same thing, and one of my teachers said that’s what you can experience when the heart chakra opens more fully. So a thing to celebrate! Just breathe a little deeper, knowing that… unless your cardiologist says otherwise

Ricky

@opalescent wrote:

@Ricky wrote:

I’m having palpitations, too. When I was going through a massive change, beginning to channel several years ago, I had the same thing, and one of my teachers said that’s what you can experience when the heart chakra opens more fully. So a thing to celebrate! Just breathe a little deeper, knowing that… unless your cardiologist says otherwise

Its funny you say that i have been thinking the last 4 or 5 months that the heart has to be opened because the love vibration is so much more than expressing it the way we do on earth such as ” are you cold ? have my coat” or whats your problem ? tell me, im listening…..i’m not saying THAT is not love,especially when one feels it. I think love creates realties, it creates life and maybe just shapes the universe.. sometimes i would rather call Love… ‘the cosmic frequency’ but its all love at the end of the day 🙂

Thank you my friends

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.