WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Time, Before & After / Prophesy & Prophets / Oct 14th and timelines
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Time, Before & After Prophesy & Prophets Oct 14th and timelines

• This topic has 13 voices and 67 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    mia

Thank you Will, ebmstudios and jamwolfsky for standing beside me.
    I was very hurt, but I forgive you Annan, as jam said, you probably are hurt too.
    I have learnt not to speak my feelings here.
    Some places are for discussion, some for sharing.
    Love mia xx

@mia wrote:

Thank you Will, ebmstudios and jamwolfsky for standing beside me.
    I was very hurt, but I forgive you Annan, as jam said, you probably are hurt too.
    I have learnt not to speak my feelings here.
    Some places are for discussion, some for sharing.
    Love mia xx

mia, please speak your feelings here!

i understand what you were saying & agree with you.

‘they’ lied but what i am asking is who are ‘they’?

would a soul that was acting in love & light tell a lie? i cannot see any circumstances where this would be ok.

i see blossom’s distress & it makes me angry that someone has lied to her.

my best guess is that the messages she was channeling were not from someone who had good intentions but perhaps from someone who wished to make us mistrust our ET brothers & sisters?

i wasn’t looking to be saved either, i felt like i was waiting in arrivals at the airport for someone i loved & was excited to be seeing again & that feeling of togetherness when you are reunited with a loved one after a long separation…

the thing about when someone lies to you is that you don’t have all the information you need to make a decision.

it is not your problem if you take on trust that someone is telling you the truth, but when it becomes clear that you have been lied to it is up to the individual to understand why & take action as they see it…

i hope people see what i am trying to get at…

i really appreciate all your responses & send you all love.

mia

OMG! You don’t think I meant Blossom lied!
    No!
    I meant whoever Blossom and the other channelers channeled lied.
    How can those mediums ever trust their channels again?
    What they must be going thru is terrible!
    I wish you all the best in your looking for truth re9.
    I haven’t the energy or willpower.
    I just want to forget the whole thing.
    Love mia xx

no, absolutely not mia!

i think blossom was bravely telling her truth. we both agree on that. so that means the consciousness she channeled was not telling the truth doesn’t it?

so was she channeling ET or was she channeling someone claiming to be ET? someone who wished to cause mistrust between humanity & ET?

do you see what i mean?

opalescent

Please, mia, share your feelings, for in doing so you voice what many others are not, but are reading and experiencing healing as you do here on the boards 🙂

I can only speak for myself as one who channels, as every channel’s experience is different… the communications I have had have been a huge part of my healing. I’ve gotten assurances that things would happen on such and such a date (I’m talking about my own personal communications for myself, as I only went public early this year) and dates would pass and nada, zip. Like, we were wanting desperately to move and I was told we would find the perfect place in October. Since it was 2003 I figured it would be that year, and I wanted it to be that year, so I believed it would be that year, but it wasn’t until the following October that I saw with an a-ha! that I had been jumping the gun and investing all my energy into making that true for ’03 rather than ’04. We found a home and moved soon afterward, and it was a much better reality we moved into than if we had “forced” a move to the area we had been looking in the previous year. It turned out better, but it was a year of questioning-reality hell while we were stuck.

Likewise, I was pregnant last year, so being curious I asked and was told by my guides that the child would be born on the 21st. I did the math and figured it would be a December or January 21 birthday. But I miscarried… on September 21. I realized afterward that to have known that would happen would have robbed me of the greatest healing I could have experienced — though one of the darkest and most agonizing. If I had known, I can’t say I would have agreed to go through that particular one 😕 I left one timeline, on which I gave birth, for another timeline, on which I buried that reality.

I’m just saying, from my experience, that when you channel higher consciousness, you might think you’re totally on the right track for all the right reasons, as the impulses from higher dimensions send impulses through your brain to your voice or your hand. If you want to believe something, the intelligence you’re communicating will oblige, not to trick you but to refine you as an instrument of communication and to purify you of stale beliefs, preparing you for greater healing and another step along the ascension path.

When I started channeling, and had to know when something was going to happen, I got all kinds of erroneous info. I was using the communication for the wrong purposes in asking when someone would do soemthing or when I would have this or that experience. I felt they were teasing me 🙁 , but not in a malicious way. More like a parent teases a child when they pester about “are we there yet?”. I always thought it was like looking at a straw in a glass of water, the straw appears to be bent, and maybe that was how it to look from outside of time and pinpoint a date.

So, from my perspective, the whole issue around the date not happening was kind of like that “are we there yet?” on a global level. Blossom acted as a contact point, but she was between FoL higher consciousness and the whole world’s emotional “are we there yet?”. My feeling is that the desperation many were feeling created a point of healing on a global level, and individuals benefit too. Perhaps on a level she wasn’t consciously aware of, she agreed to be the one who answered “Are we there yet?” with “October 14”, to give us something to focus on while we continued on the path to refinement of our senses and healing of our people. As a planet, we have some issues to deal with first, paramount among them (as the US faces elections, this is really driven home) the issue of trust of higher authority and our relationship to the divine.

Regarding channeling “dark” energies… to me, that happens when either you give your power away and are not clear in your intention and love of self/Self, or when you tacitly agree to play the game of letting your loving guides play the part of boogeyman to help you transform a fear into a strength (I do this with my son all the time 😕 😆 ). I bet the FoL beings Blossom got this message from about the date knew this would happen, that people would be questioning, and in so questioning gaining clarity and refining their intent and purpose and breaking down some beliefs between the rules of the way things should be and a greater love, which our understanding would have to be recalibrated to even see as such.

But we all looked at October 14, didn’t we? And something did happen to get our attention wrapped around the idea of encountering our divinity, right? And now we’re kicking around the nonsense of posers being in power, redefining what power is, and recognizing in ourselves (I believe this will become more evident) our own connection to higher consciousness and ability to communicate with humans from outside of our now-limited reality as we redefine what “human being” means. That junk DNA and the, what is it, 80% of our brains we don’t use, that’s coming online now. This is, by the way, all explained in exquisite detail by Ian Lungold on the Mayan calendar videos. We are at exactly the point, as the fifth night turns into the sixth day, for ethics to overlay and redefine power. We are exactly where we need to be right now, asking questions, and hopefully finding answers we never imagined we’d find.

This just in from my hubby… he thinks it’s like you go to an airport for a flight that’s supposed to leave at a certain time, and you get there and find out it’s been delayed. Did they lie to you? Maybe the captain felt the plane didn’t feel right, or there was too much air traffic, or bad weather rolled in… who knows? Turbulence. We’ll find out eventually. Meanwhile get to know the people in the waiting area. It’s not about lying or deceiving, it’s about going with the flow. We’ll know the answer to the question about “why did this happen” soon enough.

Annan

😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Sorcha

opalescent: “I thought, perhaps that’s what this meant, that we will see the thing king of dissolve into form, seeing colors and lights slowly appear in the sky, like a rainbow does, then patterns, and shapes. That would be easier on the nervous system than blinking in or doing a Hollywood-style crash through the clouds!”

YES! That’s how I felt as well. As I thought about the “ship” as a living Light being ––or a collection of many beings, perhaps… Imagine one incredible collective light vehicle/merkabah! –– and layering in the understanding that this event will be of tremendous impact and beauty, and undeniably not earth-manufactured, I began to imagine the most amazing light displays dawning across the planetary horizon. Light is their conscious living essence and language, color and sound is their language… imagine what beauty they could present to us. It could go far beyond what we know so far of beauty and beyond what we can imagine, which would be part of the proof of who they are. I think of it often, as Earth provides such transcendent beauty all its own even within the confines of this dimension… think what else must exist!

I really enjoyed what your husband said about the airport, too. Really great analogy. I don’t feel Blossom was decieved, miguided or faulty in her channelings, nor were those she channeled deceived or deceiving her. They were optimistic (even while other beings claimed they were less optimistic but still intend to accomplish the plan soon), and their optimism served a wonderful purpose. One day we will see the Weave of it all.

Going with the flow seems to be such an important step in learning how to be 5th dimensional… It seems like the more we are “forced” to let go of our linear attachments and expectations, the easier it is (if we allow it) to love and to be present outside of time. It seems more and more “disappointing” circumstances in the world are pushing us collectively toward that. From one perspective it seems inconvenient, frustrating and sometimes painful as we have to let go more and more of what we have known. On the other hand it’s soooo cool because of where it’s taking us!

I haven’t had time to read everything on these forums (new here) so I don’t yet know if the sadness is pervasive. But its seems in other areas online as if once October 14th passed by without a tangible, collective event, so many folks are now hanging their heads and want to forget all about the event itself, which is still in the works. We’ve been a bit like the disillusioned child who discovers there is no Santa. And yet, this great event still exists –– decades of channeling and aeons of prophecies foretell these times in which we are living. It was only delayed, not aborted. I truly hope more and more people will stay excited, won’t just “leave the airport” because their plane was delayed–– there is so much to look forward to and be excited about if we can let go and trust the timing. I feel those same sources who spoke through various channels are *still* planning this and still working with us. I hope we can continue to raise our frequency, feed hope and expectation into the grid to help nullify any negative issues they are facing as they attempt to carry out this plan for our highest good. The more we rise up and ready ourselves, the closer we bring the whole world to a timeline where the event can occur without unnecessary negative impact.

Love to you all… so happy to find this community
    ~Sorcha

jamwolfsky

And what if our calendar is no longer suitable. I don’t know about you, but I am are still the 14th of october in my mind consciousness. This event had the effect of blowing our current timeline. Do you really think we will be carrying the present calendar and 24 hour day very much longer in this ascencion process? The gregorian calendar is a past object. I am not trying to save Blossom and Zingdad and say their prediction is right, because to be honest with you I don’t really give a damn about this extraterrestrial show. Know it Pleaidians and Ashtar community, you often bore me because I know you from previous lives, I know your tricks, you are very clever and I know You are much envious of the tremendous shift we are going through. Why do you think all those extraterrestrials are interested in the present event, our planet is a galactic library of monumental size…..If you need something extratrrestrials, I can tell you now the exchange will be under certain conditions 😉 … I love you Pleadian sisters and brothers but I am not a kid anymore 🙂 . Kuthumi, St germain , Tobias, Annan, Mia, James are tough negotiators 😎 . Don’t mess around sisters and brothers, we are soon to become influent members of the Galactic federation 😀 .

UFOBelieve

@jamwolfsky:
    Haha your post was totally awesome and hilarious! xD
    Rofl I can’t say too much about their character, but I remember what Alex Collier said – you should always keep in mind that our ET friends also have their little mistakes and are just as we are still on the way to mastery, and they also have their little issues they have to overcome and solve.

Haha it’s nice to know they’re actually a little envious.. this adds a whole new perspective. 😆
    We are envious about them, at least the average awakened person longs to be where they are, and they are just the same.

Damn it’s about time we unite again!!! If you ask me. 😆

This channeling gave me much clarity, on time lines. Funny that he discribes, like St Gemraine’s message, the 3 day time-line on “contact” or “opening” to no-time…..
    http://www.kryon.com/k_channel08_discovery.html

Love, Monique

jamwolfsky

This channeling from Kryon is very interesting monique-calis. I have always had this bored child Self in me which has sometimes created a frustrated adult. I guess its time for healing… I have seen all sort of events around me with the knowing long in advance that they were only temporary. This has sometimes caused me some pain because with everyone around me engaging in enthousiasm, I sometimes had to fool myself into believing their shadow dreams allthough knowing deep inside they were only a temporary illusion. Imagine being the witness of your closest friend’s marriage and knowing it will be a short lived experience. We are social creatures …. Now I am learning to accept the different timelines, with much respect for everyone of them. 🙂

🙄 Yes, dear one; I remember my first salary when I was 16; all the taxes that went off; could’nt believe my eyes and knew something is very wrong out here…..Ha, ha…
    Love, Monique

opalescent

Sorcha… kind of like this?

starship

(sorry, image embed didn’t work… but this is stunning!)

Annan

HEEYYYY!!!! :mrgreen:

That is what I saw in my dream, that lightbody you posted there dear Opal. It was many of those around the whole horizon, quite a bit up in the sky. It was probably 10-12 of them, and they all had an distcinct colour each, but all had all the colours even if they had one colour of distinction…..kind of…..something like that 😆

Then it came out a pink light from one of them, that was travelling down towards the ground…..much smaller, but large though…..and I started running against it. And then I suddenly woke up…..or to be more precise….fell back to sleep 😀

Nice, nice and nice!

And this was my posting number 333 :mrgreen:

Much lightbodies we think are ships
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

… and I got the email that led me to that picture at 5:55!

Here’s another one I like…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.