WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Questions for Zingdad and Friends

• This topic has 12 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Zingdad

I have been inspired to stretch myself in a new way. For the first time I will be offering open-ended an open-ended Q&A with my spirit-friends.

If you have enjoyed the material offered in The Ascension Papers and elsewhere by Joy-Divine, 8 or Adamu then it might be that you found you had a question you wanted to ask them. Now you may do so. Ask away! 🙂 There are no questions that are out-of-bounds or disallowed.

There are just four stipulations that I have.

1. I am in the middle of writing a book, building a house, putting together a self-sustaining farmstead… and much else besides. My time is very limited. I can only devote a small amount of time to this… and probably not every day either. So please don’t have an expectation that I will get to everyone immediately if there are a lot of questions. Let’s play it by ear and see how it goes, okay?

2. And this is VERY important: Only you hold your truth. What I can offer in answer to your question is a perspective from one of my spiritual friends – and then only as filtered though my own consciousness and thought-processes. If YOU think what you are reading is “truth” then it is so because YOUR heart and intuition say it is so. If it does not feel right to you then PLEASE trust yourself and let it pass. I will never be in the slightest hurt or offended if you don’t resonate with something I have received for you. It is a gift that is freely given and there is absolutely no obligation on you to take what is offered!

3. Lets have fun with this. When it happens in a space of playful-curiosity then the truth flows most clearly. When we try to get too serious about all this then things get sticky. So let’s have fun.

So then – you may ask any questions you like of me, my Higher-Self, Joy-Divine, my spirit-Guide, 8 and my dear old friend and mentor, Adamu of the Pleiadians.

GTTOWNSEND

Hello brother Z and friends! Thank you for this opportunity!

I wish to ask if there were any recommendations as to how to most efficiently manifest the highest and most wonderful reality , both on the personal and collective level. There are many who have awakened to the possibility of a much more wonderous existence than we have been sold up to this point , but if we truly create our own reality , when will more external “real world” in 3D changes be apparent , or are they already , and it’s ALL individual viewpoint (as in my frequency alone decides which external events I experience)?

Also , one more if I may , I have been struggling a bit with allowing Source to lead my life. I can consciously choose to allow Source to manifest into this reality through me , but how can I start the process so to speak? I feel a bit lost in the question of letting ego go and getting things done in life.

Thanks so much , and I hope others may also have been wondering similar questions , so that others are also helped as I am.

Much Love!
    Greg

Joanie

Hey Zingdad!

I’ve gotten bits and pieces of information about myself, yet I wish to know more about who I am and where I might be going. I have two questions:

1) Lightworker, binary soul, missionary from the Starship Providers, member of the Golden Tribe, and Mother of Love have all been terms used to describe my astral being. Are these terms correct? May I please have more information?

2) I am a healer in this incarnation. I am curious whether this “assignment” is my primary role where I will continue healing after the Ascension. My feeling is that it will not and that healing is just one small aspect of how I can choose to Serve in the Oneness.

Zingdad, I would appreciate your determining to whom would best be able to field my questions as I do not know.

With much gratitude,

Joanie

Zingdad

Dear Joanie and Greg

You ask the perfect questions. Thank you. And to my mind these questions are directly related – as you shall see.

I read your questions last night with the intent of replying to them but, before I could I felt an overwhelming tiredness come over me. It is a feeling I know well. When this happens, I am being called to counsel with my soul-family in my sleep. And so, when I awoke this morning I had their answers programmed into my sub-conscious. What follows then, is the collected wisdom of Delight, Joy-Divine, 8, Adamu and my other soul-family members for whom I haven’t got earth-names.

I’ll begin with your question, Joanie:
    @Joanie wrote:

1) Lightworker, binary soul, missionary from the Starship Providers, member of the Golden Tribe, and Mother of Love have all been terms used to describe my astral being. Are these terms correct? May I please have more information?

“Food, house, job, money, shade, beauty.” These are all descriptions of a tree from the varied perspectives of a wood-borer beetle, a bird, a lumber-jack, a saw-mill owner, a group of picnickers and a nature lover. But do any of these terms really describe the tree? Are any of these things what the tree Really Is? And are these descriptions of any value to the tree?

I don’t know.

It depends on the tree. To really know what the tree is, I would say, we should ask the tree. In it’s heart and in its soul the tree will know what it really and truly is. It will know it’s own true nature.

We have said, in The Ascension Papers, that,

“You are who YOU say you are”

And this is our position.

But let us take this a step further. We have also said that,

“Change is the only constant”

This means that you too are in a constant state of change. Who you are is, in fact, changing. You are in a constant state of becoming. And this is one of the major reasons you are on Planet Earth. You came here to release your grip on your own identity though the agency of the Veil of Unknowing. As a result of this marvel of spiritual technology you could let go a little, change a little, re-create and re-invent a little.

For all these reasons I would urge you then to be less concerned with who you have been and with what others say you are. I would recommend instead to go to your heart and discover for yourself who you really are. And more importantly who you are going to be… who you are becoming.

The dull, grey little caterpillar goes into the chrysalis. It will not emerge until it has let go utterly of that old idea of itself. It must be very, very still and it must forget about many-legged crawling and leaf-munching. It must begin to feel in it’s heart it’s desire for something more. It must begin to dream a dream of iridescent wings and flying in the sunshine and nectar from vivid flowers. Only then can it begin to transform and become what it was meant to me.

As so it is for you.

@Joanie wrote:

2) I am a healer in this incarnation. I am curious whether this “assignment” is my primary role where I will continue healing after the Ascension. My feeling is that it will not and that healing is just one small aspect of how I can choose to Serve in the Oneness.

Ah! The ever-important question about Purpose. It is a good question.

What you DO flows forth from what you ARE. Or it should, anyway, if you are being true to you own nature and you are singing your heart-song.

So the starting position is indeed your first question, above, about your own nature. You begin there. You find out for yourself, from your own heart, Who You Really Are. This is the first assignment. As you begin to find a satisfying answer to this question so your purpose will unfold to you.

You see, there is “you” and then there is all the rest of creation which is “not-you” or maybe we can label it the “absence of you”. Your job – or purpose – is to give “you” to all the parts of “absence of you” that wish to have “you” until there is no lack of you anywhere. Then you will have attained Oneness.

Does this make sense? Perhaps an illustration is in order.
    Zingdad’s perspective: “I have discovered that my true nature is to be the bearer of a particular energy called “Delight”. It is my job to carry this energy and shine this light. I am to give it to all parts of creation that want it and don’t have it. When I am my true-self doing my Great Work then that is what I am doing: spreading Delight. When I am done then I will be One with All That Is.”

So you create yourself. You do it from your heart. And then from this flows your purpose.

You ask if your purpose will change as you ascend. To this we can answer with absolute certainty and in the affirmative. You are on the cusp of a great awakening. You will very soon begin dreaming a grand new dream of Self. And, as your purpose flows froth from your identity it is a given thing that your new magnificent and exulted identity will assuredly give forth a new grand purpose.

So, dear Joanie. We point you to your heart and return your question to you: “Who are you really? And what do you do?”

We await your answer with baited breath… and Delight! 🙂

We shall reply to Greg in the next post.

Zingdad

Greg, my friend and brother. How wonderful to be chatting to you again.

You ask some important questions here. These are the things I too am wrestling with at the moment and am just beginning to find some direction on. Here is what I received for you from my spirit-family:

@GTTOWNSEND wrote:

I wish to ask if there were any recommendations as to how to most efficiently manifest the highest and most wonderful reality , both on the personal and collective level. There are many who have awakened to the possibility of a much more wonderous existence than we have been sold up to this point , but if we truly create our own reality , when will more external “real world” in 3D changes be apparent , or are they already , and it’s ALL individual viewpoint (as in my frequency alone decides which external events I experience)?

You are asking a multi-layered question. You ask about individual reality-creation and communal co-creation. You ask about personal ascension and planetary ascension. You ask about time and time-lines. All of this you ask in this very compact and heartfelt paragraph.

Greg, these answers are not difficult for us to give nor will they be difficult for you to comprehend. They will also not be difficult to enact in your life. The difficulty, if there is one, is that the answers are not so much words and ideas that we can convey to you as they are experiences that you must choose to have and a path that you must choose to walk. The timing of your question is, however, perfect (as are all things when they come from the heart). This very process is one that we are, right now, ready to share with the world though our incarnated representative, Zingdad.

We have been inspiring him very actively at this time so that he might be ready to speak this information into planetary consciousness as he himself walks that journey. You are invited to walk it with him. As is anyone and everyone that would care for the most wondrous and joyous possible future world.

We will be teaching you the magic of reality creation!

The triple golden-light of Intention, Attention and Action will shine from your heart and all those that share in this journey. You shall join together and a network of lights around the globe that will shine so bright that your whole world will be illuminated. And this is the journey that we would like to walk with you. We wish to take you, step-by-step though this process in the most practical, nuts-and-bolts kind of a way. YOU will choose. YOU will create. It will be YOUR heart that decides. But we will be there every step of the way to show you how.

What we are expressing to you here, Greg, is that the answer to your question lies with you, in your heart. You shall be the answer to your own questions. We shall simply walk the journey and show you practical ways to keep on course.

We know you are willing to walk this path, Greg. We see your heart and you yearn for this. Many others do as well. Our dear Zingdad has been in active coaching for quite some time to prepare him to be able to speak the truths about the process without distortion. The last preparations are coming to a close now.

The expression “watch this space” comes to mind.

You will not need much patience, as we will not keep you waiting for long.

Finally, Greg, you ask:

@GTTOWNSEND wrote:

I have been struggling a bit with allowing Source to lead my life. I can consciously choose to allow Source to manifest into this reality through me , but how can I start the process so to speak? I feel a bit lost in the question of letting ego go and getting things done in life.

Yes. Indeed. This is exactly what we are talking about.

Greg in expressing these questions and seeking this path you are showing that indeed you are following Spirit. Spirit speaks to you in your heart. In your deepest feelings from the core of your being. This yearning for Oneness and for a love-filled life of harmonious co-creation IS spirit calling to you. Because at core you are ONE with Spirit, and ONE with all that is. You know this. So that is the place to go for your truth and for your leadership. Ego is that part of you that en-acts the decisions that come from your heart. Or so it is for all beings who are in right-relationship with themselves and Life. We would urge you then, not to disparage or seek to lessen your ego-being. Instead seek to listen to your heart and from that heart-centred place, give your ego tasks to do. It has magnificent work ahead. You will not wish a small and impoverished ego then!

Heart is the leader. Ego is the worker. This is the correct divine order of things. When heart leads then Spirit leads. When Spirit leads then ego has grand work to do.

And it is wonderful that you ask this question, Greg, for this is the first step on the journey to this wondrous new reality that you desire: To make acquaintance with your own heart so that you should know with clarity and certainty what is right for you. But this too we shall be elucidating very soon as we speak this new process into being though Zingdad.

We wish you all that your heart desires.

Zingdad again: Shoowow! That wasn’t exactly what I expected to write when I sat down to it. But there it is. It seems I have some work to do! Greg, I thank you for asking the question which has shown me some of my way forward.

Syme

Hi Zingdad,

I might be off the beaten track with this one but here goes.

A direct question that probably does not have a direct answer.

I would like to connect directly with my Inner Self/Higher Self/God/Life/Guides/s etc.

For so long have I engaged in readings from people who are able to do this, Zingdad yourself, and my other favourite – Neale Donald Walsch, both of you have changed my life completely and has changed lives for those that are near and dear to me.

I know for everyone that this is a different process and works differently for different people and you need to do what it right for you. But I have not been able to work out what is right for me.

I get frustrated at times that when I sit still and ask for a conversation – nothing comes through.

I don’t want to talk about Life, The Universe and Everything, these are things that are covered well by Zingdad and Neale.

I wish to discuss my loved ones life purposes. To understand the paths that they are travelling and to offer assistance, if asked, how they can change things so that they do not drift off the path.

Make sense?

It fascinates me to read books like Robert Schwartz’s – to be able to delve into a person’s pre birth planning process astounds me and I feel I could bring so much more love and light into peoples lives if I was able to relay this information to them. It will also help me to understand my loved ones purposes in their lives, how it is that they are with me and I am with them. To be able to offer comfort in times of need.

I don’t want to connect for some self indulgent reason of self satisfaction.

My heart yearns to have a conversation for the betterment of others.

I know my Guide is waiting for me – I just want to say “Hello”.

Any tips?

Syme

wolfke74

Hi Zingdad,

It has been a long time since I read the Ascension papers. The reason is I felt I needed a break from it and second I just gave birth to my baby girl Nolwazi what means “mother of knowledge”. She is born on our wedding anniversary, 15 december.

So I only have read your Ascension papers until half way chapter 11 about love, but also read your chapter 10 about evil. The thing is that I always need some time after a read a chapter of yours. Because when I read it, it feels so true that I sometimes cry because of the beauty whitin the words.

So I was reading the chapter about evil, but I don’t have a question about evil itself….here I pasted the lines which I want to question:
    So there is The Truth Of You… and then there is the story that you are using to help you to get to The Truth Of You. The story is subordinate. It is only of importance while it serves the primary goal. Which is your self-discovery and self-creation.
    Maybe it is a silly question…but still I am going to ask it.
    So I read these lines and later on I was just watching TV, stories….and then I wondered….
    Even though we see them as fiction, it is not real, just acted…but with that line above in my head I was thinking….these are also stories….do they have impact on how you see yourself in this reality and does it have an effect on your self-creation? Like if you would like to watch movies of series or other that is only about “evil” ? would it affect you?
    And another question: not long ago I start to see myself in another “?” , “earth” were I live with my family in a forest with big tall trees. Our house is barely visible because it’s walls reflects the nature surroundings…and we have a little vegetable garden were people who come by can take of it…and if you walk a bit further you come out to a lake and in the distance are mountains and on the other side I see very very tall buildings that reach the sky….and there is silence that is only be broken by the laughs of my family…and than it stops….
    Is this a story that I can realize….? Our is it just my “imagination”?
    Again Zingdad, thanks for sharing this wonderfull insights with us.
    Wish you and Lisa lots of love, light and laughter.

Joanie

Oh, Zingdad, Delight, Joy-Divine, 8, Adamu, and the soul family! What a marveous response! I am thrilled. Just so grateful that you asked ME! Bringing it back to the soul… That’s what it’s about. I get it. I appreciate this and fully understand what was imparted to me.

So, I went inside. I read when you, Zingdad, did that — going into your Heart — and I followed suit after reading that piece a while ago. So, it was a pleasure to return to that sacred space for information about… me!

I asked my Heart who I AM and this is what I received:

Threshold of pain= limitless
    Youth springs eternal
    Joyful beyond Delight
    You are a lover of All-That-Is
    You are a Grand Pronouncement
    Revel without a Cause (purposely spelled with a “v”)
    Vibrant and Bright
    True
    Courageous
    A Symphony of Melodies that enrap one…
    For-See-Able Future Knower
    Great Player of Games within all Realms of all Times
    Joker and Dealer of Cards that Shatter Reality — True Poker Player
    Wise Heart
    Challenger of (One’s) Truth
    Beyond Compare — Infinite Power and Glory
    Temptation, at Best (Heart smiles)
    Conspirer of All Related to Love
    Mystic Versed Lily
    Example of Brethren for All
    Proliferation of Energy on all Levels of Consciousness
    Beyond the Scope of Imagination
    Resting on the Edge of Time
    Beaming Brightly Towards Creator
    Seminal Work Surrounding Eternity for all to Read
    True, Just Maker of Time Capsulating Juvenile Ability for the Ascension and Direct Happenings for those who wish to Know
    Seriously, the most amazing maker of tales for which to live and work within a form of Love and Joy and Peaceful Co-existence

Heart: “You are a Beam. You Beam. We need your Beam to work. You live in LIght and operate within a system of vessels, yet, at your core is Light. When you see Us, you go to Joy. Right away, you go to this place. And when you come in to Joy, your beauty shines for us all. For all of Creation. So, dearest Joanie, please Be the Beam of your True Light so that we may all know your True Beauty. We will then feel your Joy.”

I asked my Heart about my True Purpose. I received an answer from my Heart and from my guide, David:

“Your purpose is to be Joanie. To be true as your Self is…true. When you are true to yourself, you become the maker of all as you were previously described. And it is this trueness that makes you stand out as different from all others in time and space. You, Joanie, are to Be. And in Be-ing, you create and define and envelop. I say that you are within reason to boast about yourself. You may because each being is allowed to go inside, identify, and share his Truth with others. When others see one boast about their Truth, they might begin to consider that they, too, are more precious than rubies and more Divine than diamonds…”

Thank you for offering me this exercise. It was more powerful than anyone’s outside offering of their “take” on me. > I I < am the one who determines who I AM and what I DO.

Joyfully,

Joanie

Anonymous

Hi Zingdad,

I will be very pleased to hear from Adamu and your friends about this astronomic event wich is happening now in our binary solar system. I am publishing as much information as I can on LaPresseGalactique.com about this event wich was predicted by the Mayan calendar long time ago. The following is a copy of an article posted on february 21, 2011. Heartly thanks ! Louis

Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline

A brown dwarf between Jupiter and Sun mass is approaching Earth from 5h 53m 27s -6 10′ 58 [link to http://www.usmessageboard.com] coordinates at 100,000 miles per hour covering 2.4 million miles each day from the Orion Constellation just below Orion’s lower-left belt location and expected to break through the ecliptic plane on March 4, 2011; when Nibiru Earth Change Symptoms are expected to become far worse. The brown dwarf with multiple moons [link to i29.photobucket.com] is currently on an inbound trajectory towards Mercury orbit and located between Jupiter orbit and Mars orbit.

The brown dwarf (Nibiru) is the object being currently tracked by NASA as the Psyop Leonid ELEnin Comet that is expected to come into alignment with Sun and Earth at the first of three conjunctions on March 15, 2011; which is what all the false flag psyop disinformation is calling the pole shift. The Dwarf is still too far away (2.1 AU) to assume polarity control of the Earth from the Sun. This first conjunction/alignment is actually the first of three ‘shakings’ or cavitation events of Hopi Prophecy that includes no pole shift at all. The magnetic poles of our planet are not shifting, but are ‘migrating’ from the approach of the brown dwarf and the powerful magnetic field and polarity entering our inner solar system; which has been going on since 2004. The dynamic gravitational Tug-of-War between the Sun, Earth and Brown Dwarf is enhanced by the near-alignment of seven planetary/solar bodies at this first conjunction shown in the first diagram above and demonstrated by a red conjunction line depicting extreme gravitational force. The next major event for Nibiru is June 27, 2011, when the dwarf crosses the Mars orbit.

Diagram 2 starts at August 3, 2011 when Nibiru crosses Earth orbit to then cross Venus orbit on August 21, 2011. Then we see Nibiru/Elenin reach perigee position nearest the Sun on September 11, 2011 exactly ten years from the 9/11 attacks [link to http://www.usmessageboard.com] when the dwarf begins the 3600-year orbit once again. September 26, 2011 marks the day of the second conjunction when Nibiru is only 0.396 AU from Earth (36.8 million miles), when the dwarf is expected to gain polarity control over the Earth to cause the Geological Pole Shift. This is the second shaking of Hopi Prophecy when the Earth will bow to Nibiru’s awesome magnetic field/polarity, so the northern hemisphere experiences days of darkness; while the southern hemisphere is drawn nearer the Sun. There are 14 days between the brown dwarf reaching perigee position and this conjunction with the Earth and Sun being equidistant to the dwarf on the 7th day (Sept. 18).

October 2 is the day that the brown dwarf crosses Venus’ orbit again to begin trekking in the direction of Earth. Our planet is still being pulled towards the Sun, but by this time we are also being pulled forward into the massive gravity well. Two weeks go by (Oct. 17) and the brown dwarf crosses the Earth orbit line to pass directly in front of our planet at just 21.57 million miles away, which is the nearest point in our encounter. The brown dwarf crosses the Mars orbit line on November 14, 2011 on way to the third conjunction on November 22 where the Earth passes directly between the two once again like on March 15. This marks the time of the Geological Pole Shift Reversal, and third Hopi Prophecy ‘shaking’ that tips the Earth back to near the current position, as the Sun regains polarity control from Nibiru racing away from the inner solar system.

ASTRONOMIC CALENDAR

Feb 20 Nibiru between Jupiter and Mars orbits. 2.48 AU from Earth.
    March 4 Nibiru breaks through ecliptic plane for earth change symptoms to increase dramatically. 2.261 AU from Earth.
    March 15 Saturn, Nibiru, Earth, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus are in alignment creating gravity trench for volcano/earthquake/tidal events to escalate (first shaking of Hopi prophecy). First Conjunction. 2.1 AU from Earth.
    June 27 Nibiru crosses Mars orbit. 1.789 AU from Earth.
    Aug 3 Nibiru crosses Earth orbit and Earth reaches Nibiru perigee orbit angle position. 1.489 AU from Earth.
    Aug 21 Nibiru crosses Venus orbit. 1.198 AU from Earth.
    Sept 11 Nibiru reaches perigee position at Mercury orbit. 0.708 AU from Earth.
    Sept 19 Nibiru equidistant from Sun And Earth. 0.523 AU from Earth.
    Sept 26 Nibiru passes between Sun and Earth for second alignment (second shaking of Hopi prophecy) for anticipated Geological Pole Shift Event. Second Conjunction. 0.396 AU from Earth.
    Oct 2 Nibiru at Venus orbit. 0.316 AU from Earth.
    Oct 17 Nibiru at Earth orbit and nearest position. 0.232 AU from Earth @ 21.57 million miles.
    Nov 14 Nibiru crosses Mars orbit. 0.46 AU from Earth.
    Nov 22 Nibiru, Earth and Sun alignment for Pole Shift Reversal Event. Third conjunction 0.58 AU from Earth.
    Nibiru will finally be farther from the Earth than the Sun on Feb 29, 2012 marking 163 days from Sept. 19, 2011 that Nibiru is nearer our planet than the Sun.

Source: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1367678/pg1

GTTOWNSEND

Brother Z! Thanks so much to you and all of your Soul Family! I am excited to be chatting with you again as well , bro!

I have taken the last few days to soak all that you have given here in , and I thank you once again for a wonderful and uplifting message! I am very grateful and happy that these “methods” are being shared with us , all of us who crave the actual realization of the new Earth. Lots of folks are ready , I feel , and my hope is that what you share here will enable that many more to co-create the party!

Much Love!

Zingdad

Hi everyone

I must beg your indulgence. I really don’t have a lot of time to get to spend the time that I would like to on this. But I will keep chipping away and I do hope to get to everyone sooner or later.

Syme, you ask an important question. It’s one I get asked from time to time. You ask:
    @Syme wrote:

I would like to connect directly with my Inner Self/Higher Self/God/Life/Guides/s etc.

For so long have I engaged in readings from people who are able to do this, Zingdad yourself, and my other favourite – Neale Donald Walsch, both of you have changed my life completely and has changed lives for those that are near and dear to me.

I know for everyone that this is a different process and works differently for different people and you need to do what it right for you. But I have not been able to work out what is right for me.

I get frustrated at times that when I sit still and ask for a conversation – nothing comes through.

I don’t want to talk about Life, The Universe and Everything, these are things that are covered well by Zingdad and Neale.

I wish to discuss my loved ones life purposes. To understand the paths that they are travelling and to offer assistance, if asked, how they can change things so that they do not drift off the path.

Make sense?

It fascinates me to read books like Robert Schwartz’s – to be able to delve into a person’s pre birth planning process astounds me and I feel I could bring so much more love and light into peoples lives if I was able to relay this information to them. It will also help me to understand my loved ones purposes in their lives, how it is that they are with me and I am with them. To be able to offer comfort in times of need.

I don’t want to connect for some self indulgent reason of self satisfaction.

My heart yearns to have a conversation for the betterment of others.

I know my Guide is waiting for me – I just want to say “Hello”.

Any tips?

Syme, I have a few thoughts to offer you.
    The first is that there is nothing you have to do (or even can do) to persuade your Spirit Family (guides, higher-self, etc.) to make contact and have a conversation with you. They are not avoiding you. They are not playing hide-and-seek with you. When you talk to them they hear you loud and clear. When you ask questions they immediately answer. They love you more than you can imagine and they desire contact with you as much as you do with them.

If this is true, then why can you not hear them, right?

Quite simply because we chose to come here beyond the Veil where we are disconnected from them. This is what it is like to be here. We feel alone, we experience fear, we don’t know who we really are and we are disconnected from the Oneness. These things are a direct result of being here, beyond the Veil of Unknowing.

But clearly it IS possible to connect. There are many doing it in very public fashion. So what gives?

If we can take a step back then I’ll explain: The communication you yearn for is heart-to-heart, soul-to-soul communion. It is the method all beings of unity-consciousness use to communicate. It works like this: If you and I are One, then, at the level of Oneness, I can share anything with you. I can share a thought, a feeling, an idea, an experience… anything at all with you. Then my experience IS your experience. Then you know EXACTLY what I am trying to communicate with you. This is how higher-order spirit beings communicate. In your soul you remember communicating like this from before you forged your way down into these depths of duality. And the memory of this clear communication gives your a feeling of disquiet. It is somehow “wrong” that you can’t just connect with your most beloved Soul-Family and share with them all your ideas, feelings, questions, discussions, etc. How frustrating it is!

So what now?

There are a few paths you can choose.
    The first path is to accept that this is “how it is”. You chose to be here and you did it for a very good reason. You came here TO BE HERE. So you can choose to experience BEING HERE as it is and find peace and joy in that. That is one very good approach. Does it satisfy you?

No?

It didn’t satisfy me either.

The next is to learn to listen in a new way. Your soul-family are constantly in non-verbal communication with you. In all kinds of subtle (and sometimes not-so-subtle) ways. Sometimes you are told to “slow down” when all the traffic lights are red. Sometimes you are given a message when a book falls open and there is a meaningful passage right there. Sometimes someone will say something to you that is an inspired message for you from your Soul Family. That is the kind of thing I am talking about. The point is to open yourself to what is given to you every day in a million ways. Pay attention and pay heed to what is offered to you. The more you do, the more clear and obvious the communications will become.

I very much do, do this. I open myself to communication and inspiration as much as I can. I find doing this makes me that much more “sensitive” to communication.

So good.

But you are asking for something a little more than this. Let me tell you what I know about direct, conscious, meaningful communication through the veil.

The first thing is that it can be done (obviously).
    The second is that EVERYONE can do it.
    The third is that there are two main “styles” of bringing info though – “conscious communication” and “trance communication”. In the former case you are there to ask questions and get answers etc. In the later case you go to sleep and your body becomes an instrument for a spirit being to talk though and you are not present for the process. I have nothing against trance channelling at all but I can’t speak about it from personal experience. I have only ever done conscious communication.
    If you do conscious communication then you have to bear in mind that you are “there” to interfere with the communication. It is very easy to influence what you get. It is easy to pull what you are receiving out of shape with your own will, desires or preconceptions. It takes some practice to differentiate between what really comes from another being and what you want this other being to say. With conscious communication you also have the limitation that you can’t “receive” something that you can not think. For example: I could not receive in a language that I cannot already speak. I cannot receive complex mathematical equations in which I have no training. That kind of thing.
    The fourth is that this will never, ever “prove” itself to you. To play this “game” is to actively choose to play with uncertainty and doubt. Any attempt to force “proof” will result in distortions in your communication and will most likely result in the whole thing being proved false. So, for example, asking your guides to tell you the number of the lotto will not work. Playing parlour games (how many stones in my hand, what is my cousins name, etc) will fail. You will probably get roughly statistically average results. You will probably get frustrated and lose interest.
    But what if you have the ability to reside in that state of ambiguity and let it just be what it is and see what you can learn about yourself and life?
    Well, then you might be in for an interesting ride!

But HOW? Right? You want to know how to do this in practical terms.

Well this part is the easy part. Doing it is a piece of cake. The actual DOING is definitly not the tough part. So let me give you one possible beginning exercise that you can do right now that will start you out talking to your Spirit Guide. Then I’ll talk about the “tough part” 🙂

1. Pick a relaxed day. Like a Sunday when you don’t have a lot of stress. Until you get comfortable with this you are going to want the minimum “psychic noise” in your consciousness.
    2. Do something peaceful and relaxing like going for a long walk. Or better even, meditate.
    3. Sit down somewhere that you will not be bothered or interrupted and where you feel comfortable and “at home”.
    4. Set your intent. Light a candle or an incense stick as you declare with firm conviction a statement something like:
    “I will now open my heart to communication from my Spirit Guide. This communication passes through the pure bright white light of the One and I permit no interference.”
    5. Clear your mind and be at peace.
    6. Take up the pen and write something to your Spirit Guide like
    “Hello, are you there?”
    7. Then, without hesitation, without thinking or pausing, simply put the pen on the next line and write the first thing that comes to mind. Like:
    “Of course I am here. Where else would I ever be?”
    Or whatever you get.
    8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 for as long as you like.

And that is all there is to it.

More or less.

And now comes the “tough part”. Already you can see the problem, right? You are thinking “but I am just creating this whole conversation!”
    Shall I tell you what 8 said to me when I told him that? He said “of course you are, but that doesn’t make it any less true!”

The truth is you ARE creating the conversation. It occurs in your mind. It is not possible to have the conversation without creating it. Right?

Then the next objection arrives: “But I am just having this conversation with myself!”
    Yes. You are. There is only ONE of us here. Who else would you be talking to?

What is potentially miraculous about this process though, is that you are opening yourself to communication with a part of yourself that holds insight, truth and wisdom that you are not consciously aware of holding. It holds the potential to surprise and delight you. If you let it. If you are willing to go with it and allow for the ambiguity. If you are willing to PLAY. If you can resist the urge to get all serious about this. Then you might just allow yourself to show yourself some truly breath-taking truths and wisdom. If, on the other hand you get all serious about this or think it is IMPORTANT BUSINESS or if you wind your ego up around this you will, I assure you, feel the sharp end of the Veil. You’ll show yourself all the reasons why this is wrong, fake, self-delusion and doubtful.

So my suggestion is to play, play, play. Let it be just fun and light for a good while. Don’t concern yourself with “is it true” or any such thing for a while. Get comfortable with the process of receiving. Have wonderful conversations with your soul-family. Ask them everything under the sun. And Syme there is no reason whatsoever not to ask frivolous, self-indulgent questions! Ask because you want to know! This is your closest most beloved Family! They don’t need you to be all selfless and service-oriented about this! Have fun. Talk to them. Share everything with them. And then, as you go so you will find a kind of confidence in it. You will, by the “feel” of the thing, begin to know the difference between “clear, true communication”, “interfered with communication” and your own ego, desires and preconceptions getting in the way. This knowing will come to you. And then you’ll have a talent honed, practised and ready to use in service – if this is what you desire.

But these are just my thoughts and my perspectives on this subject based upon my experiences. I’m sure there are other ways to do this and other experiences that are equally valid.

I wish you a delightful journey of discovery!
    ~Z~

Zingdad

@wolfke74 wrote:

Hi Zingdad,

It has been a long time since I read the Ascension papers. The reason is I felt I needed a break from it and second I just gave birth to my baby girl Nolwazi what means “mother of knowledge”. She is born on our wedding anniversary, 15 december.

Hello Wolfke!

How wonderful to chat to you again. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl! May she bear much knowledge and light into the world.

Thank you for your kind words I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to hear my work is meaningful to you.

You ask a great question. You ask about the programming we watch on TV and how these affect us on our journey. You ask, for example, @wolfke74 wrote:

Like if you would like to watch movies of series or other that is only about “evil” ? would it affect you?

Wolfke, in my view the answer is it certainly does!

With our thoughts we create our reality. When we watch TV, listen to music, read the newspaper, play computer-games… or anything like this, then we are giving this material access to our thoughts. We can choose positive, light-filled material and our thoughts are enriched. Or we can choose negative, dark material and our thoughts are contaminated. This is 100% true for me and it is also what I have experienced in my life. As I become more aware of the programming I put into my consciousness and choose higher-vibration programming so I my reality changes. I become less fear-based and more love-based. As I become so, so my world reflects this back at me.

It doesn’t mean I never pick up a newspaper at all any more. It just means that, when I do, then I am very aware that I am observing someone else’s biases and interpretations and I make an effort to not just accept this as “the truth” or “the way it is”. Taking this approach makes things like TV programmes and the news a lot less compelling though. I become less and less interested in it. And really negative “horror” type shows fall off the menu entirely.

You also asked:
    @wolfke74 wrote:

Not long ago I start to see myself in another “?” , “earth” were I live with my family in a forest with big tall trees. Our house is barely visible because it’s walls reflects the nature surroundings…and we have a little vegetable garden were people who come by can take of it…and if you walk a bit further you come out to a lake and in the distance are mountains and on the other side I see very very tall buildings that reach the sky….and there is silence that is only be broken by the laughs of my family…and than it stops….
    Is this a story that I can realize….? Our is it just my “imagination”?

My dear friend! I understand COMPLETELY what you are talking about. I have had such wonderful deep experiences of oneness with our mother Earth… being still in nature and then something seems to “click over” and suddenly I know that I am ONE with Life and ONE with nature. I see it with my eyes AND my heart. It is wonderful. Or maybe ONE-derful. 🙂

Wolfke, I would say to you that we are, right now, in a state of transition. We are living thought the death of the old world and, at the same time, the birth of a new world. We are in between the two. What you experience when you feel that connection and belonging is a taste of the new world to come. This is how your every moment will be… and more so! But we are not quite there yet. The old world is still here and we still need to complete our final farewells to it. There is still much to be done and little time to do it in. So love those moments of oneness, cherish them. Know you are being called to from the next world. And then get on with what your heart says you must still do in this “old” world.

For me, it means getting the word out and helping others to see that they can create their own new reality and that there is such a wondrous new world awaiting them. That is what I must still do. Only you can know what work you still have to do.

But certainly, I will see you on the other side on our New Earth. How very exciting this is!

Zingdad

@Joanie wrote:

Oh, Zingdad, Delight, Joy-Divine, 8, Adamu, and the soul family! What a marveous response! I am thrilled. Just so grateful that you asked ME! Bringing it back to the soul… That’s what it’s about. I get it. I appreciate this and fully understand what was imparted to me.

How wonderful! Thank you Joanie! Yes, of course this is the truth. None can know our truth better than we ourselves can. And what wondrous revelations you are willing and able to have of yourself for yourself!

I loved what you got about your purpose from David. That your purpose is “to be you”. This is very similar to what I received for myself. That I am to be the part of The Oneness that holds my perspective. If I go to my heart and be the truest version of myself… then THAT is my purpose. Simple!

But sometimes so east to forget! 🙂

Thank you for your Light, dear Joanie.
    ~Z~

Zingdad

@Guest wrote:

Hi Zingdad,

I will be very pleased to hear from Adamu and your friends about this astronomic event wich is happening now in our binary solar system. I am publishing as much information as I can on LaPresseGalactique.com about this event wich was predicted by the Mayan calendar long time ago. The following is a copy of an article posted on february 21, 2011. Heartly thanks ! Louis

Hello Louis!

How nice it is to have you visiting here my Friend. And what a wonderful website you have! I wish I was fluent in French so that I could enjoy it without Google translations.

Louis, I myself have not studied this subject at great depth and so I don’t have a great deal of info in my “conscious mind” about this. Which means I give Adamu limited scope to answer your question. But I will do my best to just “get out the way” and let him address you directly:

@Guest wrote:

Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline

Adamu: My dear friend. I commend you on your hard work on behalf of those seeking insight and understanding into current and forthcoming events. You do good work.

There are a few thoughts I would offer you. The first is that your dates point to very precise events and time tables. I would humbly suggest that you hold lightly to such things. Your essential understanding is very good but if you cling to tightly to dates you are following the wrong compass. Events now are about inner-truth and following your heart. The outer-truth of the Mayan calendar and such tools is really just to point you in the right direction, rather than to be slavishly attended to.

I can confirm that there is a very large heavenly body moving in towards your solar system at this juncture of your space-time. It has for some time now been making its presence felt in the variations of your solar system’s weather. There are those that have attempted to explain this away with fairy tales about greenhouse gasses and the like. This is not true. The changes you have experienced in your planetary weather and, much more dramatically, in geologic instability, are the result of the passage of this large object. But not only this object. There is, in addition to this, a zone of much heightened background energy though which your solar system is now passing. These are indeed dramatic times on Planet Earth.

You have also understood correctly that there will be a series of geological and climatic events. Each one will be more intense than the last. As I speak to you now your world is in the aftermath of one such event in Japan. This was not the first such event and it will not be the last. This is true.

This is a time for listening very carefully to your heart. For not being swayed by fear. For holding true to your trust in yourself. This is a time for preparedness and being willing to help your fellow human being. We are giving birth to a whole new reality now and the birth process can be a little bumpy.

My friend there is something I will share with you that might help you to make sense of the events in your heavens. It is something that has not been understood by your planets astro-physicists. The story goes like this:
    Gravity is the attraction of all matter working on Itself as it strives to collapse back to Oneness. There are forces that keep all this matter apart but, yes, gravity is that which works to return all matter to Oneness.
    But you see the reality you are able to perceive around you and though your telescopes is really just a very, very small part of the true picture. There are many dimensions other than your own. And there is much matter existing at these other dimensions. And this is the part that confuses your astronomers and astro-physicists. They do not understand how an area of space that has no matter in it can exert a gravitational force on the matter around it. This is because, while there is no matter there AT YOUR DIMENSIONAL LEVEL, there certainly is matter at other dimensional levels. So there is gravity… but no visible matter. And this they call “Dark Matter”.
    Now, if you follow my reasoning you will understand that I am telling you that a celestial body, that exists at OTHER DIMENSIONS might pass by the vicinity of your planet. Your planet will respond to its influence. Your planets tides will be perturbed. Geological stability will be impacted. There will be pressures upon the zones of higher plasticity that exist under the planet’s crust. You can expect torsion, fissures, volcanic activity. You can expect slippages of tectonic plates – which are experienced as earthquakes. And your planet is not the only one that will be impacted. Your sun will also respond with similar increases in activity. And as your sun and this other body interact so you can expect the directionality of the solar winds to change.

But now I am attempting to discuss matters that my dear Zingdad is not able to follow. I am unable to communicate all that I might have liked to. But I am sure you get the gist? A sufficient large celestial body that exists entirely at other dimensional levels can have dramatic impact on your lives in your reality whilst not being at all visible to your telescopes – because, quite simply, it does not exist at your dimensional level.

Now maybe you will begin to be able to understand the Nibiru/ Elenin dichotomy a little better.

A normal comet traversing your solar system will not have the impact you are experiencing. The only concern might be about a direct earth impact. Anything else would, at most, provide you with a bit of a light-show at night. Elenin will not impact Earth and is not of any great concern to you. That which is known as Nibiru is already causing considerable impact and will continue to do so. But it will also continue to be denied by many – and with good reason. It cannot be observed with normal optical devices. It is, at your level of reality, dark matter.

This is a complicated subject that I have addressed in a cursory fashion. I hope this offers you some insight into the situation.

I wish you well in these climactic times,
    Adamu.

Nekodos

Hello Zingdad, everyone!

What a wonderfull initiative!! Too bad nobody’s asking questions anymore… I love reading the questions and answers, so I’d like to encourage anyone that has a question to come and ask it! As for my own question…I’m not quite sure how to put this, but I’ll give it a try.

Just like Syme, getting in contact with my soul-family is very high on my wish-list. So I was very keen to find out what Zingdad had to offer in response to his questions. And there it was, hitting me in the face like a ten-ton hammer.

The fourth is that this will never, ever “prove” itself to you. To play this “game” is to actively choose to play with uncertainty and doubt. Any attempt to force “proof” will result in distortions in your communication and will most likely result in the whole thing being proved false.

For me that means as much as: Game over. You may not insert another coin!

So my question is, if I’m not willing to accept anything as long as I don’t have prove, should I just give up on the idea of ever establishing contact with spirit?

Below in tiny (since hidden text isn’t available) is just some ranting I wrote down before, you’ll have to copy the text yourself if you want to read the miserable rantings, they are no fun, you have been warned!

If nobody can prove it to me and I can’t prove it even for myself…Then I’ll never truly believe it, I’ll just wish it to be true. If uncertainty and doubt are to be my playmates, then I’d be playing with my lifes greatest obstacles. So to get in touch with my soulfamily, first I have to overcome my biggest fears… That sort of makes sense, but I’m rather sure that I’m too weak to do that. So…Maybe 8 or Adamu can let my spirit know that I’m sorry and hope I’m doing better in an alternative life? That’s about the best question I can think of. But I’m sure spirits aren’t in the habit of making excuses..But enough with the ranting, this was supposed to inspire people to post their questions and all I got down was how much of a failure I am on the spirit level.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions for Zingdad and Friends’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.