WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 6 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Wow..some awesome sounding recipes happening here! I LOVE walnuts! Never had black walnuts…I’ve used black walnut husks for deworming animals…but didn’t realize you can eat the walnuts. Cool!

minifang, thanks so much for that fish recipe! I will definitely try it! You know your low carb too. It really does work, but when you start to add back carbs you have to do it SO slowly and never overdo it. You can actually pick one day a week to “cheat”, as long as you make sure you don’t do that the rest of the week. The thing about low carb, is that when you go off of it completely you always gain a whole lot of weight back right away. 🙁

I was just about to take the site down for maintenance…but wanted to document my new Guacamole recipe I came up with tonight. It was fantastic! I was inspired because for dinner tonight we had BBQ’d chicken breast on green beans with cream cheese on top and spices like Marjoram, Thyme, Mineral Salt, Pepper, Tarragon and a couple onions chunky chopped all in a foil pack. It only takes about 20 minutes at 500F to cook the chicken perfectly on the BBQ. We eat this a lot with various veggies like zucchini, onions, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, various cheeses, butter and ALWAYS Marjoram spice. It’s perfect for veggies! So, anyhow, we had a bunch of ripe Avocados we needed to eat up, so I decided to make my Guacamole recipe a little differently to plop on top of the chicken. This is an ultra low carb dish, lucky me!

Annu’s Sorta Spicy Creamy Guacamole

2 Ripe Avocados peeled, chopped and mixed with a fork (you want it a bit chunky)
    8 Squirts of Lime Juice (or lemon juice) (about 2-3 tsps)
    7 Squirts of Louisiana Hot Sauce (lightly spicy, add more the spicier you want it) (about 1-2 tsps)
    1 Roma Tomato chopped finely
    1/2 Small white onion chopped finely
    1 Teaspoon Cumin (more if you like)
    1/2 Teaspoon Mineral Salt (or to taste)
    1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper (or to taste)
    1 small clove garlic
    1 Teaspoon Parsley
    3 heaping TBSP Sour Cream
    1 heaping TBSP Real Mayonnaise

Mix it up real good with a fork (so its still chunky) in a medium sized bowl and eat however you like! Great as a dip for tortillas, that’s the traditional way to eat it, with salsa and sour cream… or, as I eat it, over BBQ’d chicken breast or other meats if you like. Maybe other chips, on toast, in a sandwich or wrap or veggies …whatever suits your fancy…. the stuff is SOOOOOOO good!

I hope you enjoy!

Now going to get to work on updating the site. 😀

Love,
    Annu

minifang

minifang, thanks so much for that fish recipe! I will definitely try it! You know your low carb too. It really does work, but when you start to add back carbs you have to do it SO slowly and never overdo it. You can actually pick one day a week to “cheat”, as long as you make sure you don’t do that the rest of the week. The thing about low carb, is that when you go off of it completely you always gain a whole lot of weight back right away. 🙁

i worked in a nursing home, and we had a person on a low carb diet for medical reasons. that is how i know it.
    got cramps (esp after exercise)? everyone knows “eat a banana” but a glass of whole milk, a serving of broccoli, or a cup of strawberries (perfect for that sweet tooth as well) can work too. all of them are loaded with potassium, which the depletion (due to exertion) of can cause cramps.

minifang

a basic bbq sauce

1/2 c ketchup
    1/2 c water
    1/4 c white Vinegar
    3 tablespoons brown sugar

mix the above well, let rest in fridge for at least an hour. overnight is better this is to ensure sugar is well dissolved.

for different flavors add one or more of the following:
    honey
    molasses
    worchestershire sauce
    liquid smoke
    cider/wine/rice vinegar (instead of white vinegar)
    or whatever else you wish to add.

minifang

low carb:

quiche
    4 large eggs
    3/4 c heavy cream
    3/4 cup milk
    shredded chedder cheese
    shredded swiss
    ( or any shredded cheese you like)

mix together all except the cheese
    spray pie tin with nonstick spray
    sprinkle cheese(s) in a thin layer on the bottom
    add egg mixture
    sprinkle cheese(s) on top

bake @ 350 until knife in center comes out clean

enjoy

notes you can whatever you desire to this
    EX:
    broccoli
    mushrooms
    peppers
    onions
    ham /turkey
    more cheese
    pepperoni
    or whatever suits you

minifang

zucchini fritters

2 c flour
    1 tblspoon baking powder
    1/2 c sugar
    1 c milk
    1/4 c butter, melted
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/2 teaspoon black pepper
    2 eggs
    4 c grated zucchinis

mix the dry ingredients
    add in the wet ingredients
    mix well with a whisk
    add zucchinis last
    fry in oil at 350 deg
    or cook on flat griddle like pancakes

enjoy

notes: other veggies may be added as you wish, just make a total of 4 cups of veggies
    other vegies:
    mushrooms minced
    summer squash grated
    corn cut off cob or out of a can/frozen ,well drained
    etc.

might also work with fruit in pancake form. havent tried that yet. i would suggest berries (whole), peaches or other soft fruit, diced. cooked apples will probably work well too (apple fritters).

minifang

ham fried rice

3 cups rice
    6 cups water
    4 tblspoons oil
    1 large Anaheim chili or small bell pepper (or equivalent peppers of your choice jalapenos etc)
    3 large eggs
    1 lb ham ,coarsely chopped(i used leftovers from cooking a ham shank) or other meat as desired
    1/2 small onion
    2-3 tblspoons soy sauce
    1 can peas, drained (fresh would be better ~ 1 cup)
    salt and black pepper to taste

put water in pot bring to a boil
    add rice, cook as directed on package
    when rice is done put in fridge to cool. rice must be cold for the next steps.
    chop onions and peppers
    put oil in frying pan or wok, bring to high temp (i used electric fry pan)
    fry peppers and onions (and peas if fresh) for 1 minute
    scramble eggs and add , stirring constantly until cooked
    add ham, peas (if canned) bring up to temp
    add 1/2 the rice stirring constantly
    add the soy sauce
    add remaining rice as desired, adding salt, black pepper, and soy sauce as desired. i used ~2/3 of the rice.

notes:
    i didnt use any of the ham stock that was leftover. i think that a small amount (perhaps 2 -4 oz) of this would really enhance the ham flavor, you may need to cut back or eliminate the soy sauce and/or the salt.
    you could add a wide variety of veggies to this such as :
    snap peas in place of reg peas
    water chestnuts
    walnuts
    baby corns
    corn (drained)
    broccoli
    carrot slivers
    spinach or other greens
    etc

minifang

if you would like a specific recipe on something just ask. if i dont have one i will point you in the direction of one i think would be good.

minifang

sausage stuffing

4 celery stalks
    1 1lb ground sausage
    1/2 small onion
    1 lb of bread cubes or old bread
    2 eggs
    2 tbls italian seasoning (or use seasoned bread cubes)
    1-2 egg whites
    small amount of water

slice celery
    dice onions
    cook sausage and crumble
    soak bread cubes in a small amount of water until softened and moist ,but not dripping wet. you can always add more water, remember to give it time to soak up the water before you add more.
    mix all ingredients together except egg whites
    put in 13×9 pan
    mix egg whites with equal amount of water and brush on top of stuffing
    cover with foil and bake @ 350 for 1 hour, uncover and bake 20 more minutes if you want it crispy on top.

note: you can use any meat or meat substitute as long as it is sausage flavored, ie turkey sausage or tofu sausage. if you leave this out it will be just plain stuffing.and you may want more itailian seasonings, celery, and onions.
    the eggs help hold it together, so if you omit them it will be a crumbly stuffing.

minifang

strawberry rhubarb pie

you will need :
    1 quart strawberries
    1 quart stewed rhubarb (recipie below)
    2 9″ pie tins/pans
    1 tablespoon cornstarch or 2 of flour
    pie crust (below)

remove stems from (fresh from the field is da bomb) strawberries and slice
    put strawberries and rhubarb in large bowl
    add cornstarch/flour
    mix well
    make pie crust & line pie tins with it
    pour fruit mix into pie shells
    top with more crust as desired
    bake 20 -30 mins or until pie crust turns a light brown
    remove from oven and cool
    should make 2+ pies

stewed rhubarb:
    obtain fresh rhubarb stalks
    cut off leaves, discard
    cut stalks into bite sized pieces, add to appropriate sized soup pot
    cover with water
    bring to a boil turn down to a simmer.
    cook until stalks fall apart into strands
    add sweetener as desired, any sweetener may be used (sugar stevia honey etc) add a little at a time, sweeten to taste. rhubarb is very sour.

basic pie crust:
    flour
    shortening (veggie is good)
    1 egg white (optional)
    2 tablespoons water (optional)

combine shortening and flour into a stiff dough (usually 2 parts flour 1 part shortening depending on the flour used, add more flour if needed) take care to not overwork the dough, it will be tough if you do.
    let the dough rest in fridge for 1-2 hours

roll out on floured surface and place into pie crust (1/8″ thick)
    do the same for topper crust
    mix egg whites and water well
    brush on top crust . makes the crust brown up more.

quick n easy pie crust:
    bisquick
    water

pout 1-2 cups bisquick into a mixing bowl
    add water to form a stiff dough do not overwork, no need to let it rest
    roll out into pie crust
    add to pie tins
    use egg wash as above

Seeker

Hello Minifang, do you have any recipes for quinoa?

minifang

@Seeker wrote:

Hello Minifang, do you have any recipes for quinoa?

no i dont but i suspect you could substitute it where you would use other grains.

jamwolfsky

Minifang I love reading your recepies :), I feel the vibration of a fairy delivering secret potions of magic and love.

I am a freestyler, I take a basis,: lemon , curry, coconut, vegetables, prawns…^^basil, spread at the end, don’t cook, may tear it slightly to release the power^^..rice…..and then I let it flow with the spirit, breathing life into the food. If you feel high and elated as if gliding on spicy spirits, I haven’t made a fool of myself 🙂 .

I integrate a recepie (make it mine as a primary colour) forget about it and then I release the creator 😀 .

Simple things are awesome, if you have the product.
    If you get a bullock-heart tomato beating with sun energy(not the synthetic supermarket tomato),a healthy red onion;……………Namaste 🙂 .
    Cut them in small squares, add salt , basil, olive oil(gasoleen free), spread on pasta 😀 . Yeah man!!

minifang

@jamwolfsky wrote:

Minifang I love reading your recepies :), I feel the vibration of a fairy delivering secret potions of magic and love.

I am a freestyler, I take a basis,: lemon , curry, coconut, vegetables, prawns…^^basil, spread at the end, don’t cook, may tear it slightly to release the power^^..rice…..and then I let it flow with the spirit, breathing life into the food. If you feel high and elated as if gliding on spicy spirits, I haven’t made a fool of myself 🙂 .

I integrate a recepie (make it mine as a primary colour) forget about it and then I release the creator 😀 .

Simple things are awesome, if you have the product.
    If you get a bullock-heart tomato beating with sun energy(not the synthetic supermarket tomato),a healthy red onion;……………Namaste 🙂 .
    Cut them in small squares, add salt , basil, olive oil(gasoleen free), spread on pasta 😀 . Yeah man!!

that recipie of yours is awesome. ive made it before, sometimes i toss in other herbs if got em (cilantro 🙂 ) and a touch of vinegar.
    also garden fresh tomatoes with a bit of miracle whip on bread yum.
    strawberries, just eatem lol.
    same with all other fresh fruit, just eat it, as it. supermarket fruit is like cardboard to me, i prefer fresh from the field.

minifang

i have in the fridge at the moment:
    whats left of a qt of strawberries (and 2 qts frozen)
    whats left of a qt of red raspberries (an a quart ready to be made into pie)
    2 quarts blackcaps mixed with black raspberries (kids picked em, they are wild) kids want cobbler
    2 quarts cherries
    a quart of gooseberries (kids picked em) i suspect a pie again
    couple of fresh zuchinnis
    a summer squash
    about 7 large tomatoes
    and some small potatoes

all of this from the farmers markets in the area, excepting what my kids picked.

minifang

@minifang wrote:

i have in the fridge at the moment:
    whats left of a qt of strawberries (and 2 qts frozen)
    whats left of a qt of red raspberries (an a quart ready to be made into pie)

2 quarts blackcaps mixed with black raspberries (kids picked em, they are wild) kids want cobbler

2 quarts cherries
    a quart of gooseberries (kids picked em) i suspect a pie again

couple of fresh zuchinnis
    a summer squash
    about 7 large tomatoes
    and some small potatoes

all of this from the farmers markets in the area, excepting what my kids picked.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.