WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 6 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    jamwolfsky

Beautiful pictures, your kids are Divine pickers of healthy berries.

When you see them running in the fields you understand how close they are to heaven.

This a special tea recipe that was given during a channelling of Mary Magdelene through Michelle Eloff(from South Africa) which I participated in a week ago. She also channels Kuthumi, Merlin, St Germain and many others ……

It is a divine brewage perfect for emotional turmoil that might arise while you are healing your divine sacred child self.

Boiling Water
    Green tea
    Mint leaves
    Honey
    Fresh Ginger

opalescent

@jamwolfsky wrote:

Minifang I love reading your recepies :), I feel the vibration of a fairy delivering secret potions of magic and love.

I am a freestyler, I take a basis,: lemon , curry, coconut, vegetables, prawns…^^basil, spread at the end, don’t cook, may tear it slightly to release the power^^..rice…..and then I let it flow with the spirit, breathing life into the food. If you feel high and elated as if gliding on spicy spirits, I haven’t made a fool of myself 🙂 .

I integrate a recepie (make it mine as a primary colour) forget about it and then I release the creator 😀 .

Simple things are awesome, if you have the product.
    If you get a bullock-heart tomato beating with sun energy(not the synthetic supermarket tomato),a healthy red onion;……………Namaste 🙂 .
    Cut them in small squares, add salt , basil, olive oil(gasoleen free), spread on pasta 😀 . Yeah man!!

Even if I didn’t know, I’d guess that recipe came from the south of France!

I have wonderful memories of getting ripe red tomatoes from the garden, and my mother and me standing at the kitchen sink biting into them, juice dripping down our elbows, still warm from the sun. Sweet!

The best summer time dinner with tomatoes memory: a gigantic pile of spicy, salty steamed blue crabs, red ripe tomatoes, steamed sweet Silver Queen corn on the cob, and my mom’s homemade root beer… and maybe if there was any around some of her homemade French bread and butter.

Yeah. That’s what I’m talkin about.

jamwolfsky

Yes Opalescent, those tomatoes and the red onions from Toulouges are so awesome, when you buy them in a market in the South France, the recipie is often given with the goodies.

These warm memories with your mum are awesome 🙂 .

minifang

@jamwolfsky wrote:

Beautiful pictures, your kids are Divine pickers of healthy berries.

When you see them running in the fields you understand how close they are to heaven.

This a special tea recipe that was given during a channelling of Mary Magdelene through Michelle Eloff(from South Africa) which I participated in a week ago. She also channels Kuthumi, Merlin, St Germain and many others ……

It is a divine brewage perfect for emotional turmoil that might arise while you are healing your divine sacred child self.

Boiling Water
    Green tea
    Mint leaves
    Honey
    Fresh Ginger

yea they eat some pick some eat some pick some… doesnt bother me a bit. they are getting good stuff.
    the tea recipie looks good, although i dont like mint. it would be good for sore throat and upset stomach as well.

opalescent

but wow, what a concept.

Bacon Jam – Your Wildest Dreams Come True!
    October 8, 2009 by Not Quite Nigella (http://www.notquitenigella.com/2009/10/08/bacon-jam-your-wildest-dreams-come-true/)

I first heard about this rather bizarre concept from the blogger Morta Di Fame (meaning literally dying to eat, a concept I can wholly understand). She linked to a recipe for Bacon Jam which was originally a product that a company called Skillet Foods makes and sends around the United States. Knowing that I’d have no chance of getting my greedy paws on a jar I simply daydreamed about it and for every day since I saw it, I’d think about it. I’d eat eggs and think “This would go so well with that Bacon Jam” and eat some slices of tomato on sourdough and think “Something is missing, I think it’s bacon jam!” and I became somewhat of a food stalker thinking about it day and night until I got my hands on some double smoked bacon and the rest as they say, is eating history.

I should add this obsessiveness to my next10 or 12 Things You Should Know About Food Bloggers. Sometimes, when we hear of a recipe, we just cannot get it out of our minds and it preoccupies our thoughts for all waking (and sometimes sleeping) hours. We suddenly won’t rest until we do this recipe. And you may know that Bacon is my Waterloo. I give up and surrender my worldly possessions to this smoked meat.

I cooked it for two hours, watching the shade go from pink to a dark, glistening brown and then pulverised it in the food processor and tasted it. It was fabulous. I’ve developed this rather annoying habit of High Fiving people (which worries me somewhat as I wonder if it goes along with speaking about yourself in the third person) and if I were anyone else around I would have High Fived them. This was good stuff indeed. I don’t know how it compares with the Skillet Foods Bacon Jam as I’ve never tried it but this is good on it’s own and doesn’t need to be an imitation.

You can do this with regular bacon but smoked or double smoked bacon is best to convey the bacon flavour but it is by all definitions delicious. if you use regular bacon the addition of liquid smoke might be a good idea to replace the smokiness. Sweetish (it is after all a jam) and spicy (although the spiciness can be adjusted to your taste) the savoury goodness of it and the versatility meant that after 4 days, the jar of this bacony friend was depleted. During this past long weekend I asked Mr NQN what he wanted every day for breakfast and the answer was: “That Bacon Jam”.

So tell me Dear Reader, do you get obsessive about recipes or food items? If so, what food was your latest obsession?

Bacon Jam

An Original Recipe by Not Quite Nigella

* 500grams/1 pound smoked bacon (or use regular bacon and liquid smoke)
    * 4 cloves garlic, chopped
    * 1 medium brown onion sliced
    * 3 tablespoons brown sugar
    * Tabasco sauce (according to taste)
    * 1 cup coffee
    * 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
    * 1/4 cup maple syrup
    * Black pepper to taste
    * extra water

1. In a non stick pan, fry the bacon in batches until lightly browned and beginning to crisp. Using a pair of scissors cut into 1 inch pieces.

2. Fry the onion and garlic in the rendered bacon fat on medium heat until translucent.

3. Transfer the bacon, onion and garlic into a heavy based cast iron pot and add the rest of the ingredients except for the water. Simmer for 2 hours adding 1/4 of a cup of water every 25-30 minutes or so and stirring.

4. When ready, cool for about 15-20 minutes and then place in a food processor. Pulse for 2-3 seconds so that you leave some texture to the “jam” or of course you could keep whizzing and make it a smoother and more paste like.

Full post with pictures at http://www.notquitenigella.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/main-baconjam3-1.jpg

minifang

easy peach jam

4 cups crushed peaches (peeled, pitted, and crushed)
    1.5 cups sugar (adjusted for taste)
    2 tbsp lemon juice
    1 package powdered pectin

mix peaches and lemon juice,3/4 c sugar (or other sweetener use that sweeteners directions) heat to a boil over low heat stirring often. taste
    add remaining sugar (or other sweetener) to taste, return to a boil. ensure entire mixture is hot
    remove from heat allow to cool to room temp
    add package of pectin, stir for 3 minutes
    add to freezer containers, leaving 1/4″ headroom for expansion
    freeze as needed.

note, exceptionally sweet peaches may not need any sweetener

i made enough to freeze some, otherwise it wouldnt have lasted that long.

minifang

veggie pasta

1/2 lb pasta (your choice i used elbows)
    1/2 -3/4 medium summer squash sliced then cut slices into 1/4
    1/4 – 1/2 bell pepper
    2 slices of onion, chopped
    chives 1 tbsp
    italian seasonings , to taste
    butter 1/2 stick
    salt
    black pepper

cook pasta as per directions
    lightly sauté veggies in olive oil
    drain pasta add back into pot
    add butter and veggies
    be sure to mix sell
    italian seasonings , salt, pepper to taste

any veggies can be added,for example:
    eggplant
    zuchinnis
    tomatoes (fresh)
    carrots (slivered)
    peas
    beans
    use your imagination i used what i had pulled from my garden. except the onion

minifang

summer squash idea

1 medium summer squash (double and mix yellow and zuc’s for color)
    1 small onion
    1-2 cheyenne peppers (or you pepper of taste)
    tbsp butter (or 2)
    olive oil

slice squash and onion thin
    chop peppers
    melt butter in skillet
    put veggies into skillet
    drizzle a small amount of olive oil over them
    stir-fry until squash is almost cooked (like chinese would do with broccoli, for example)
    add salt to taste
    enjoy

substitute whatever peppers you like for cheyannes. mine were ripe so i used em 🙂 .
    note i used garden fresh veggies, squash was given to me, peppers from my garden and onion from next door.

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

YUMMMMMM!!! Thanks Minifang!

minifang

since i have a bunch of these:

currently 6 butternuts with many more on the way…

heres a recipie:

cut the squash in half the long way
    seed the squash
    rub the halves with olive oil (reg will do) inside and out
    lightly salt and pepper the cut side
    bake cut side down for 30-45 min until flesh is tender
    peel n eat or just flip cut side up and enjoy
    a small (pinch maybe, or less) amount of nutmeg sprinkled on makes it more yummy.

also once baked they can be frozen for long term storage, or made into soup 🙂 .works for most winter squash and pumpkins (small pie pumpkins) as well.

Zingdad

oh good one, Mini! I love butternut! One of my favourite things to do is to seed it, halve it and bake it (just like you do) but with butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. You won’t believe it, it tastes like some kind of dessert. Seriously YUM.

minifang

yes zingdad ive done it that way too. try mixing the sugar,cinnamon and just a pinch of nutmeg together, then put on the squash. the nutmeg makes it almost taste like pumpkin pie.

minifang

easy peach cobbler

you will need :
    a pan (i use a 9″ glass pie pan, thats what these instructions are for)
    peaches (or other fruit) , i used canned in lite syrup (or pear juice) peaches, well drained, you can use home canned peaches, or even better, fresh (might need to add sweetener)
    topping mix
    flour
    brown sugar
    Cinnamon
    butter (real is best, margarine works. olive oil works to, but gives a different flavor)

fill pan to 1/2″ to top with peaches
    i used 2 tbls of flour on the 9″ pie pan, adjust as needed. toss the flour/peaches lightly
    topping:
    equal parts of flour and sugar, add cinnamon to taste. rolled oats can be added if desired, use less than 1/3 the amount on the flour/sugar mix
    mix rather well
    add softened butter till a slightly moist, but still crumbly mixture is attained
    spread out over the peaches
    bake 30-40 minutes at 325-350, adjusting for size of pan (small = less time) until topping is crusty and peaches seem thickened, alternatively you can thicken the peaches in the oven , then add topping, and broil till crusty.
    remove , let cool for 10 minutes serve.

note any fruit may be used, but baking times must be adjusted (hard fruits like apples take longer), and sweetener might need adding.

minifang

easy strawberry jam
    4 cups crushed strawberries
    3 cups sugar (you may use other sweetener acc’d to its directions, but may have to thicken the jam with low sugar pectin or gelatin later)
    1/4 cup lemon juice

in a heavy bottomed sauce pan mix ingredients together (i used a small dutch oven that has no legs)
    stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved
    slowly bring heat up until mixture is boiling . a full rolling boil you will need to stir often/constantly to prevent burning.
    boil for 10 minutes then do the cold plate test. if it passes the cold plate test then its ready for canning or freezing. unless your like me, in which case its eaten almost immediately.

cold plate test:
    put 2 plates in the freezer for a minimum of 10 minutes.
    put a tablespoon of the jam on the plate ,return to freezer for 1 minute.
    run finger thru jam, if the jam stays put and doesnt try to run together , then its ready for canning ,freezing or consumption.

the actual recipie calls for 4 cups of sugar, but i felt thats to sweet. even with all the sugar, its still better for you than the store bought jam where more than 1/2 the ingredients are unpronounceable.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.