WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / Channelings from Blossom Goodchild
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid Channelings from Blossom Goodchild

• This topic has 25 voices and 163 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Nightfable

Something I’ve put together in Photoshop… 😀

I’M SO EXCITED!!!! I’M SO EXCITED!!! I’M SO EXCITED!!!

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Patte

Yaahooooooo!!!!!! Lets shine our shoes and party !!!

Kailaurius

Hi Nagual,

Thank you for sharing that link. I read all the posts there and no one seems to have an explanation. I noticed one poster stated he looked through some archives but could not find the “glitches”. Another poster stated he has seen these before on other satellite images. That would mean that this is not a google glitch. Also I just looked at the images posted in this thread and noticed I have seen the exact same images shown here as I have been continuously looking at the google images off and on the last 3 days. So if we are all looking at the same images then it couldn’t be a glitch on our computers either because not everyone would be looking at the same so-called “glitch”. So if it’s not a google glitch and it’s not a computer glitch then that would mean either all satellites are buggy or this is the real thing. I of course prefer the latter. Also if these “glitches” cannot be found on any archives then that would mean the satellites are working as intended and the odds of several satellite images showing the same thing are just too coincidental, and I don’t believe in coincidences.

The only thing I’m curious about however is that from the channellings I assumed that there would only be one large ship. From satellite images there appears to always be one extremely enormous sized ship constantly changing shape and other smaller but very large ships the size of U.S. states. So I’m curious if this means there could be several very large ships. It’s possible that only the enormous sized ship will materialize within our atmosphere while the other larger ships will remain within a higher vibratory density possibly monitoring the activity across the globe, but that’s just a guess.

I also hope to see the millions of other small ships blanketing the planet that Adamu mentioned in one of the audio Zingdad channellings.

Annan

Yes, my brother UFO….I read it and smiled…just as much as I know you did!! 😀

I saw over at Brads site a post to an official NASA site, that they had to shut down, because NASA servers had to much incoming traffic from users “so we like….uhhh…cant…uhhh…dont have anough money for servers….uhhh” 😆

Message from NASA boss 1. october: “So lets send up a couple of them space shuttles shall we…..and when we are at it lets put out two of them on the launchpad at the same time…never been done before ever….. and they are only costing about $10.000.000.000 each…..but for our creators sake….DO NOT GO TOO HEAVY ON THE ORDERING OF NEW SERVERS FROM IBM. I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER ANY MORE SERVERS FROM IBM….we can not afford it right now…”

😆 😆 😆

It is impossible for a shape like that to be a glitch…..it does not even follow the “natural” rendering patterns used to fit the images of the clouds around the earth. The scannings come from a multitude of sattelites and rendered together. These sattelites have different orbits and positions, so it is not possible that these glitches can stay in the same spot for several days….when the cloud images is updated every 2 hours…..for that sake as a good clue itself!!

Funny this is!!

Much google earth now
    Annan the Nordic

Annan

One more thougth!!

What is happening now?? Yes, MANY people are turning their precious attention to GAIA!!! And even the sceptical will be curious and pop in on this wonder-full tool Google Earth is..to watch for them selves these strange shapes…..and no one even the darkest soul can get a dark thought, seeing the GAIA in its complete beauty. So think about that one my friends!! 😉

An it is no way to stop it…..google is ALL OVER:…and they can not just shut it down…..genius (and I know the spiritual sponsor of that technology, but that is another story)…..so let us just guess what Sergey Brin and Larry Page is doing right now…..in their old garage, watching Google Earth laughing, and sharing a couple of crystal sodas with some of the Ascended Masters maybe? Just a thought 😎

Much strangeness now
    Annan the Nordic

Kailaurius

@Annan wrote:

It is impossible for a shape like that to be a glitch…..it does not even follow the “natural” rendering patterns used to fit the images of the clouds around the earth. The scannings come from a multitude of sattelites and rendered together. These sattelites have different orbits and positions, so it is not possible that these glitches can stay in the same spot for several days….when the cloud images is updated every 2 hours…..for that sake as a good clue itself!!

Hi Annan,

I agree with you there. If these were glitches then the images should be consistently inconsistent, but I have noticed these images are not. The enormous ship appears to stay in the same spot through several updates before finally moving somewhere else. I can’t imagine that following any glitch pattern.

opalescent

If it is a diamond-faceted ship, and if it’s spinning around, and if it’s made of something that interacts with the satellite video transmission, it could be that facets are bouncing signals, but only certain facets at certain angles (or whatever). So we get parts of a diamond…

Annan

I agree on that one Opal….and it bounces back as when a picture is taken from above and the sun lightens it above….it is just one very large BLISS….and to much light reflection to the satelite in that area that it is even capabel to process it, so it is just cut out in that area, unless it would just completely white…..and that would be even stranger than making som cutting of the image….it think!?!?!? 😕 🙂

Much love
    ANnan the NOrdic

Patte

Couldnt figure out how to use google earth. went to http://www.mcrenox.com.ar/downloads/weather3d.exe. and got great pics in color, etc. very excitting, saw large shape over greenland, i think thts what it was, and smaller triangles at oposite pole, very excited about seeing for myself, now when i try it, it says that web site does not exist! and when i try to go on google earth it wont do anything. obviusly not a computer whiz, but if i could do it a couple of hours ago, and now it doesnt exist, i think that is very fishy. i want to see it for myself!!!! bummer.someone plese keep us filled in, is the large shape still in one place? do you see the triangle shapes any where else?

opalescent

heh heh… maybe there just isn’t enough time to photoshop everything… 😆 😆 😆 😕 😎 … 😆 😆 😆

VioletRose

Hi, I just uploaded the other weather map and that actually gets its feed from google, so they would both have the ‘glitch’ if thats what it is.

I don’t think Ive ever looked at google earth so much as i have in the last day or so 😀

Rosie

yigdady

Hello my new friends.I truely greet you in joy.
    I have to admit I had no idea any of this was going on as of a week ago. I have always had a intrest in ufo’s and periodicaly check around you tube to see of any new videos etc. Oddly enough I took a day off from work and something kept nagging me to go in a new search. Imagine my surpise when I stumbled across the Oct. 14 excitment. Needless to say, I have been reading and reading (which is how I found my way here) and watching video after video. I feel very uplifted as I m sure all of you do as well.

The last couple days have been kind of funny for me as I drive a cab and I ask a lot of my customers have they heard of this, the coming of etc. Sad to say, I have yet to run across someone that has. The good news is some folks are going to remember that whacked out cab driver!!! Yes I feel a little silly at times ( my human side Im sure), but I am trying in my own way to spread the word. The folks may be laughing about me when they tell their friends, but at least they are talking about it I hope in whatever capacity they may, and I hope at least a handful come online to check it out.

I do have one question I can’t seem to find the answer to and maybe you good folks could answer it. I keep reading how we go from the 3rd dimension to the 5th. What happened to the 4th dimesnion? I feel like I am missing something here.

Not being one to go nine yards to get a foot I will close now, but know there is another with their flip and camera ready for the great day. Love to you my new friends.

ps. Great google shots, they give me such awesome chills and tinglings!!!

Zingdad

Hi guys

Adamu has not confirmed or denied that these are the Lightships. He seems to feel that there are areas he should be talking about and areas that he is happy to have other talk about. So I have no “official word” on this subject at all. What I can say is that I was told one of the major jobs that the Lightships are busy with is…
    stabilizing our poles!
    As a result of the state of energy in our planetary environment this point of our grand galactic cycle is always when polar slippage and polar reversals and the like can occur. This is one of the main reasons for the periodicity of mass-extinction events. Essentially what I am saying is this: IF the planet were not given a helping hand to stay stable we might have some rather intense disasters. That helping hand is now being delivered by Lightships. Are these showing up on Google earth? I don’t know. But I do think there is something of an odd coincidence about all this. So I’ll say it certainly could be.

These are strange and momentous times my friends. Get ready for the ride of your lives. We are hear now at the culmination moment of the whole of human history. We are here at the epicentre of a galactic phenomenon. We have ringside seats to one of the greatest shows in all creation. I don”t know WHO we managed to convince to give us tickets but I’m real glad to be here now! 😀

dax

wonderful 🙂

Zingdad

@Kailaurius wrote:

The only thing I’m curious about however is that from the channellings I assumed that there would only be one large ship. From satellite images there appears to always be one extremely enormous sized ship constantly changing shape and other smaller but very large ships the size of U.S. states. So I’m curious if this means there could be several very large ships. It’s possible that only the enormous sized ship will materialize within our atmosphere while the other larger ships will remain within a higher vibratory density possibly monitoring the activity across the globe, but that’s just a guess.

I also hope to see the millions of other small ships blanketing the planet that Adamu mentioned in one of the audio Zingdad channellings.

Hi Kailaurius

I think most channelled material agrees that there are many ships. I think some are very large and some less so. Adamu’s message said there would be one ship appearing into our reality – implying that the others would stay “cloaked” in higher densities. But some other channels have brought other info through saying there will be many ships visible. So we shall see. But no matter how you cut it it sure does begin to look like we are in for an amazing sighting. I am beginning to think all eyes will have an opportunity to see.

@yigdady wrote:

I do have one question I can’t seem to find the answer to and maybe you good folks could answer it. I keep reading how we go from the 3rd dimension to the 5th. What happened to the 4th dimesnion? I feel like I am missing something here.

Hi yigdady

You are doing good work with those customers of yours. You know it only takes one of them to go home and do a google search and begin to open their hearts and minds and then they too are ready and excited. Which means they will see the ship as it is meant to be seen and have no fear. And then they will tell others. And then we have a whole new node of message sending. So keep up the good work my friend. You know I do these channellings but I can only really reach those that come looking for it. You can touch all those people every day. Awesome!

Now to your question. It’s really quite simple. The whole density construct thing works very like music. The higher beings even speak of “tonalities” and “octaves” and such. Now if you imagine a piano keyboard then there are two ways to look at the keys. You can include the black notes or you can ignore them. The black notes allow you to express “half-tones”. If you include the black notes then there are 12 “notes” in a octave. If you don’t include them then there are only 8. So are there 8 or 12 notes in an octave? Both are true depending on how you are looking at things. So now imagine you are moving your finger from one note to the next one above it but you are not touching the black note. Then that is like what we are doing. In our reality the “4th dimension” is such a “half-tone”.
    In real and practical terms it is not a dimension that you can really live in. It is there as “scaffolding” for the creation of this lower dimension. It gets quite complicated to explain why, but the gist of it is this: In order for us to play the game of this reality we need to separate our creational realm from our physical realm. This is so that what we create in our minds can be instantly manifest in the creational realm and our physical realm can slowly catch up. That is part of why time was created – to separate what we create from when we see it in our reality. So we create stuff in our minds and this is instantly real in the 4th density. Then over time (if we do not change or erase or abandon our creations) it will begin to manifest in the 3rd density.

I hope this makes sense? Essentially all I’m saying is that the 4th is not a destination – it is just a construct that allows the 3rd to work. There are many other people that talk about going directly to the 4th next. They are speaking from the perspective that they are ignoring the “black notes” of the reality.

Does that make sense okay?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.