WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Zingdad: Adamu speaks - YOUR INTERACTIONS
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS

• This topic has 37 voices and 299 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

@rainlord wrote:

HI EVERY ONE
    my name is manuel, i am from mexico, is the first time that i know this forum. yesterday i read the text “zingdad-adamu”
    i am really sorprise to know that i am not the only person who knew about this facts..only that i don`t know the date of this facts but i am so happy…

well, i have to go now, all my eternal light to you and all the members of this forum.

om manni padme hum

Bienvenido, Manuel! Your eternal light feels most warm and alive, thank you for sharing it so freely with us 😀

opalescent

@UFOBelieve wrote:

I have a little question here. What is DMT?? It sounds like being some sort of drug! xD (Esp. since you seem to smoke it. xD)
    I looked it up but didn’t find any nice explanation. Does this have anything to do with THC (Marijuana)?? Could you theoretically compare those two?

DMT and THC are nothing alike, other than they each are keys to unlock specific doors and they’re both illegal.

Here’s where you can get the most direct info:
    http://www.rickstrassman.com/

Dr. Strassman literally wrote the book on the subject: DMT, the Spirit Molecule.
    This subject gets into a huge area of investigation about the pineal gland and inter/transdimensionality…

And as Annan suggests, different peoples have different wirings, and short-circuiting the brain ends up being the long way home. 🙄

dan wrote:
    Man! I am desperately absorbing the last gulps of life “as it always was” I love this world so much as it is too, am gonna miss it sooooo much.

Oh, yes, I have been aware of this too so much lately, and it makes everything extra sweet.

This might be of interest: Operation Terra: A Last Look Around

dan

Opal, am diving through your channelings. These messages are so… loaded, multileveled, sharp, beautiful, multidimensional, complex, lyric, subtle, full of love. mmmm I want to meet with these renegades, am liking them more and more.
    Forum friends, do your selves a favor and take a dive in here: http://opalescentwords.wordpress.com/

Thanks Opal for putting those texts, really, thanx a lot.
    dan.

opalescent

Aw, shucks 🙄
    Thanks for the love, dan 😀

tiaka9

Hello Orissa!,

I had to do a double take, but I thought the photo was familiar. I was just surfing the net and I was very pleasantly surprised to find 😀

Orion through Sharyn

Paths2Potential – October 14th

I`m looking forward to reading more from Orion!

Cheers from,
    tiaka9.

opalescent

Dang, Zing, I just got through reading your latest from Adamu and wow, thanks! I am deeply touched by Adamu’s humor and candor and the playful loving way you two interact 😀
    I love you, my brother.

Annan

“Oh, yes, I have been aware of this too so much lately, and it makes everything extra sweet.”

May a suggest that is chocolate sweet Opal 😆

Oh I forgot, could anyone please give me a nice link to a “Conversations with God” text? Do I get it right that he or she is channeling Source? Wow! o.O

Yes, that is comming from the first source and center and is written in the same way as Adamu-Zingdad style, a written conversation. But it begins out more….hmmm….let me say…..very basic and broad in its questioning in CWG.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Larry Frank

Hello, my name is Larry Frank, and I am the founder of the “Telos Connection’ website (http://www.telosconnection.info) and I would like to ask Adamu if
    he is “another self” of the one known as Adama, the high priest of Telos* much like how Sananda is another “self’ to Jesus.

Sincerely,
    Larry Frank

* Further info about Adama can be found by going to: http://www.diannerobbins.com

rainlord

hi everyone again.

it`s so curius…you know, i have 4 or 5 years having the sames dreams… a big s (ufo) with a beauty light over my city (acapulco, Mèxico) over the sea, and a lot of people watching this ufo…a lot of activity in the sky and i feel a big peace and joy for see that, my think was ” this is that i was watting for a lot of years..a lot of centurys…”
    but i know that my friends and family of the stars never forgot me. soon we meet us again.

thanks for the forum..i just want to give my experiences.

p.d. sorry for my poor english jejeje.

and thanks for the welcome 😉

paisley101

Hi to all you wonderful beings of inner light! When I watched the last scenes of Close Encounters just now, my heart felt as if it would burst, and I had tears, like opalescent, running down my face! I had an inner knowing, and the overwhelming feeling that I want to go “home” after watching. I had a channeling the other night that gave me the message “this is where you are from…Pleiades”. This message was wonderful to “hear” and an affirmation of what, it seems, I’ve know all along! I have always felt “different”, and very recently (since May ’08) something really positive and overwhelming has “stirred” in me that I never knew existed! I’d seen Close Encounters many times, and the movie always moves me, but just watching a minute ago really brought my feelings about where I belong to the surface. I read, from a channeling from another wonderful lightworker, that Spielberg’s movie was made “from inside information” giving him knowledge of how things really are and what the light ships look like. I hope I get to see it when it arrives! I’m longing to be in direct contact with our brothers and sisters from beyond!
    Zingdad, when I read your channeling from Adamu the other day, I was well…I really can’t explain it in words how it affected me! The message you delivered was one I desperately needed to hear, what with how things are going right now all over the Earth. Sometimes it can be difficult to keep positive thoughts in my heart, and it seems I need to keep being reassured positively. The dark can and does creep in from time to time, but with messages like yours, everything seems better, and I can get on getting on! Thank you for you, and everyone like you. We may all be what will help this planet move to direction we all long for it become!

rainlord

my friend Zingdad thanks a lot for share your conversation with Adamu. here a little gift to you and Adamu and all the forum(the image below) i hope that image helps you a lot… just look it in the center for meditation. 😉

atte.
    Rainlord

Orissa

Hot off the press! Latest videos released by Zingdad of Adamu through Magenta Pixies channel. I’m sure Zingdad will post them in his “Adamu” thread but thought I’d put these up for now here as well.

Fantastic Zingdad, Thanks so much! I’m sure this is answering many questions which many people have begun wondering about.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkILXA6mR3w “Adamu” through Zingdad – Preparation without Fear – part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD5pfz5DePA “Adamu” through Zingdad – Preparation without Fear – part 2

Also, meant to say, that is a beautiful image Rainlord! Very warm & energetic – Is this your work? Thanks for posting it.

tiaka9

@Orissa wrote:

Hot off the press! Latest videos released by Zingdad of Adamu through Magenta Pixies channel.

Thank you Orissa and thank you Zingdad! 😀 I think I`ll download these to my IPod to listen again and again.

UFOBelieve

Oh Orissa you are soo wonderful!! xD

Wow those videos were extremely exciting!! What a wonderful voice you have, Zingdad!! It’s much better than just reading the text, I could really feel the humour and Love coming through the words. Very, very awesome.

I’m still smiling all over. xDDD I just can’t help myself. xD I would like to just cry.^^

(I forgot: could anyone explain to me who magentapixie is?)

opalescent

Magenta Pixie: http://ca.youtube.com/user/MagentaPixie2012

Yay, new videos to watch… I shall watch after bedtime for the wee one. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 300 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.