WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / Book of Light Messengers / Messages Through Zingdad / Zingdad: Adamu speaks - YOUR INTERACTIONS
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Messages Through Zingdad Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS

• This topic has 37 voices and 299 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Orissa

Blossom has just posted this afternoon her latest channeling

9.Ok … I’ve tuned in … Lets get straight to it if that suits?

Indeed. We wish to announce that in the coming days we no longer shall tolerate the misconceptions that are being branded around your networks.

Um … need to intervene here … I would have thought that you were way above worrying about that kind of thing and that you were already very accustomed to this kind of behavior from those who are not only still asleep but have the covers firmly over their heads it seems.

This may be so Blossom and yet we feel the need to express our dismay at the lack of respect for one another.

With due respect (not lack of you understand) if you are coming into “OUR” planetary vibrations that might be something you have to get used to!!

We have much concern for how our planned visit shall be received and interpreted. We find it of great importance that it is known that we are of TRUTH and yet there are many that are disputing of this fact.

Surely you knew this would be so?

Not in the way that it has been presented. It appears that many more than we anticipated are under the influence of a book that has been contorted to suit the higher-archy of the period of when it was written and re written throughout your ages.
    How we are agog in shock regarding how little one listens to their inner TRUTH and OBEYS the indoctrination of words.
    To all those who consider us to be of a lesser Light we have something to say to you.

OOHHH… I can feel quite a strength behind whatever it is that is about to be uttered forth… go for it guys ….

Within the nation that is known as the Star Nation we know only of acceptance of our fellow beings. Whatever agenda they may have … we acknowledge their place and their part in the Grand DIVINE Scheme. We do not pull apart and rebuke others TRUTHS. We allow for TRUTHS of the individual mind set to be just that.

We ask you to search your souls each and every one of you and listen to the TRUTH it can reveal to you. If you TRULY listen … then you would surely awaken to the fact that what is undeniably a mistruth has been ruling your planet for many time frames of your existence.

IT IS TIME TO BEGIN AT THIS NEW BEGINNING WE BRING IN WITH US. WIPE YOUR SLATES CLEAN… ALL WHO RESIDE UPON YOUR GLORIOUS PLANET EARTH.

START AGAIN … THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY WE ARE PRESENTING YOU.

No more shall you weep into the cups of destruction. You shall be presented with an idea that if fully comprehended will be a way out of the quagmire that you have immersed so deeply into.

We come to offer you a way out. A way forward.

A WAY HOME!

For those who chose to take it, it shall be of great pleasure.For those who KNOW they are to take it … gently now… persuade those who walk the other way to join us. Be not brutal in your insistence. Be of LIGHT HEART and good cheer … then they shall feel the warming of their hearts and be allowed to follow only that which they know of to be welcoming and of TRUE LOVE.

There appears to be much talk of deception and that it shall come from us … how deeply unconnected from the souls TRUTH have many of your world allowed themselves to become?

Dearest souls … how can your own TRUTH lie to you? Ask yourself that when ever you are doubting.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO LIE TO THE SOUL SELF. IT SIMPLY CANNOT BE DONE. Therefore we beseech you to follow the Truth in your heart. You will know then of who we are and why we come to intervene.And as the days unfold after our initial visit, it shall be made perfectly clear that we are who we say we are. There can be no denying of that. Of that we are perfectly clear.

WE BRING YOU MESSAGES OF HOPE and yet they are turned into FEAR.

WE BRING YOU MESSAGES OF LIGHT and we watch as they are transformed into dark.

WE BRING YOU MESSAGES OF PEACE and yet they are turned into confusion.

WE SAY THIS TO YOU FELLOW HEARTS ……….. WHEN WE APPEAR IN YOUR SKIES ON OCT 14TH THERE CAN BE NO DENIAL OF WHO WE ARE IN THE TRUTH OF ALL THAT IS DIVINE.

Got to say … you must be getting nearer … maybe just round the corner … for the connection is so much stronger. HOW TRULY MAGNIFICENT THIS ALL IS. And you picked me to get the ball rolling … WHAH!!! Have a superb day!

Zingdad

That Cosmic Awareness stuff is BRILLIANT! Thank you for bringing that to us, Orissa!

That is deeply resonant with me. I must obviously go and read more of their work…

…and of course Blossoms stuff is awesome too!

UFOBelieve

@Patte:
    Thx for the link, but this site is a little strange, after a quick look at it it seems they support Obama for he brings Light. Does anyone in this forums really think Obama would be the man of choice?!? Just wondering, maybe there’s something about him I totally don’t get. (Yeah he’s promising change, but come on, you always have one in the team who’s promising that.. never happens..)
    I would vote for Paul if I was American. So great NOONE in Europe EVER heard of him..

Thank you SOO much Orissa for posting so much awesome stuff!!!
    I have yet to read all of it. xD

Regarding the library under the Sphinx, if I remember correctly, it has been found, but I read in some prediction that it would be found and then immediatly held secret by the Egyptian government, because of the degree of knowledge that would be held in there (regarding ET intervention thousands of years ago, Earth’s history in general, etc.), and this is what happened. It has been made secret.

So hey, this Awarewess was right! =)

Hopefully some of the stuff will be made available after Oct, maybe our leaders mercifully decide we may be ready to take it..
    Well if not, we still have our own sources. ^^

Annan

@Orissa wrote:

Surely you knew this would be so?
    Not in the way that it has been presented. It appears that many more than we anticipated are under the influence of a book that has been contorted to suit the higher-archy of the period of when it was written and re written throughout your ages.
    How we are agog in shock regarding how little one listens to their inner TRUTH and OBEYS the indoctrination of words.
    To all those who consider us to be of a lesser Light we have something to say to you.

Just me pondering a little funny scenario, what about Galactic Federation made a mass drop of Urantia Papers in all homes in the narrow mindeds homes – let me say a week or two before showing up……but I must add up, do then also add with the book some of those super-fast-reading-goggles because that is one LOOOONG book, with some THIN papers and MANY words on each paperside. But what an ama-zing book, where truth of the “really spoken word of the once man” indicated as the book quoted above.

So maybe I guess even with the super-fast-reading-goggles it would be a little late to put into mind, all of the content of the Urantia Book – that if our friends are coming down for a cup or tea or so in about 3 weeks. But a funny thought though!

super-fast-reading-goggles would look something like these i guess :ugeek:

Much joy
    Annan the Nordic

tiaka9

Thanks to everyone for keeping things up to date! Talk about Federation of Light News Central! 😀

I found this very interesting comment on Blossom`s website.

52. I am in a group who have within it a woman who channels the Elohim. Sunday we had our weekly grid healing work and someone asked about the election and during their comments they said that there were many factors one of which was the October event. One in the group asked if we could have some details on what that might be. They said this is the appearance of the ship in the sky from the Galactic Federation of Light. The moderator asked, are they a service to self or service to other group? The Elohim said they are service to others. He then asked if they had permission to break quarantine and the Elohim said, yes, by a narrow margin they have. They called this a bold move not every being agrees with but evidently enough have agreed to allow this. That is the message I had been waiting for to be able to put my energy behind this since I trust the Elohim and have an extensive amount of experience with this channel.

tiaka9 breaks into sports commentator mode, “And by a narrow margin, Humanity has pulled off a winner on the final stretch. The galaxy didn`t think they`d make it, but they sure proved everyone wrong! Humanity has decided to ascend!!” 😀

On a more serious note, it sounds as if there is just as much apprehension on the other side of the veil as there is on this side. I do wish they`d stop using words such as quarantine, as if humanity were a disease. Granted we have been at dis-ease for a long time, but we always come through in the end!

Will

…Adamu…

…I first express my gratitude for this open line that you have provided …and send Love to all team mambers of the sky crew…
    …not all questions will be mine but have picked them up in the ether and they might need to be spoken…some q’s are mine but I already know the answer or *feel* that the answers are forthwith comeing but am just also giving them voice…

…in our town they are holding a Cultural Fair…with mucis ,danceing ,and food from many different cultures…the thought occured to me that this sort of thing might go a long way to build bridges between Earth and star cultures…I think once the ET cat is out of the bag that people will be more than interested in every aspect of your lives…how about sending us some samples of your music and dress styles…I know this might sound superficial but building blocks start small…

…here’s a biggee…we need some technology to help avert our energy crises…so we will start by ordering highly effective solar panels that can be cheaply manufactured…as you know our solar tech is way behind what it should be if the timeline had been more receptive to Tesla…but this is where we are…and bring on the free energy devises !…this brings a question that is not mine but will be on the minds of many…

…with the GF offering tech…what are they asking in return ?…some might tend to think more of the same that we got from the Dark Alliance…there is no getting without giving… everything is in balance…how do we spread confidence of the GF intentions ?…

…I celebrate the YouTube debut of Zingdad’s channeling !…but how can we get this one step further ?…do You have acsess to www ?…can you log on as yourselves ?…can we start to eliminate the middleman ?… this brings me to another question…

…the internet is vulnerable still to the DA…it can be monitered (should be no problem) …or shut down (big problem)…We are going to need to be looking toward the next step in communications …that of free and open curcuits…what are the best ways to move in this direction ?…there are many willing to step up to the plate in this regard and will be an insurance policy if the www was caused to collapse…

…we have been waiting for this and starseed are jumpy with the excitement ! …we long to be back in contact with our families and friends …and are anxious to move this project along …please pass along All of our Love to the rest up there that have been working so hard…

…Love and Light…
    …Will…

Patte

where did I read that weather they show or not, Oct.14, 2008 is an auspiciuos day astrologically, and many changes are at hand. i cannot get astrological info without it being personal, etc. Does anyone have the capability to see what that forecast might be? Just curious how the stars may be lined up to affect us on that day. Ido believe the ‘Feds’ will be here that day also. Thank you for posting Blossom’s current info!! I have a hard time going on her blog, so much bible thumping crap it turns my stomach literally. So happy to be able to read here. Grateful actually!!!!!

Zingdad

@Patte wrote:

For those of you interested in our US politics, I recieved from Isis an e-mail she edited from www. ChannelfortheMasters.com. Go there to read unedited article. Long, but interesting.

@UFOBelieve wrote:

@Patte:
    Thx for the link, but this site is a little strange, after a quick look at it it seems they support Obama for he brings Light. Does anyone in this forums really think Obama would be the man of choice?!?

Patte, I personally did not read that site as I am personally not interested in politics, US or otherwise. I would not have responded to this but for UFOBelieve’s comments about Obama and “is he the right man”, etc. A while ago I was asked on another site to ask Adamu about this issue. And he gave me quite an interesting answer. I’ll post it on the sister thread for anyone that is interested…

Will, thank you for your interesting and thoughtful questions. I will again put them to Adamu soon.

ʐɨɲǥðαð

opalescent

Zingdad, I do dig your new sig… zhwyeengthawth? 😆 Love it, love you 😀

No, actually it’s pronounced “love”, aye? 😉
    MWAH!

Patte

Thank you Zingdad, for asking Adamu that question. Even tho he says not to give up hope, it does sound pretty hopeless doesn’t it? So many of us cling to the idealistic picture of our country, freedom for all, etc. etc. It is still hard to give up those thoughts . I’m stuck between, hopelessness, and the thought of doing nothing, not voting , apathy, they get over on us that way too. I can only dream of a world that is safe to travel in, a world where we are happy to see each other and learn about our differences as much as our ‘samenesses’. Where we are all fed, happy and care about each other.Where there is so much to learn, we can never be bored. I am so much more interested in the light ship coming than politics. I so hate the petty crap that means nothing except to show how petty we can really be to each other. Thank you Will for sparking Zingdad’s curiosity to ask Adamu, and thank you again Zingdad.

opalescent

Yep, that’s pretty much how I see it. Watch this folks, pay no attention to all that talk about space brothers! And so it serves its purpose, ’nuff said. Thanks Adamu and Zing.

Patte

LOL LOL Opalescent, they cannot admit we are even talking about it ! I think its more about keeping us from investigating what they are really doing! So we have the big political show to keep us distracted. They ‘Feds” are coming to keep them from carrying out thier plans.

tiaka9

I just wanted to say Zingdad that I couldn`t agree more with Adamu`s take on politics. A game of smoke and mirrors is all that is.

UFOBelieve

Thanks Zingdad for doing a channeling about this topic!! It basically confirms my opinion.. no matter who you vote for, nothing will change.
    I find it actually a little sad that some lightworkers really think Obama would change anything. As I said, in EVERY election there’s one who promises change .. but it didn’t happen in the last 20 years in any country!!!

My favourite sentence was this:

Adamu:
    Master yourself and then see how the whole question of politics becomes irrelevant to you.

I will try to keep this in my head. =)

opalescent

@UFOBelieve wrote:

It basically confirms my opinion.. no matter who you vote for, nothing will change.

Would you be able to keep those of us who enjoy the show from the sidelines laughing with any new videos you find of that German comic? I’m sure he’d have some memorable lines about this crazy show we’re subjected to 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 300 total)
  • The topic ‘Zingdad: Adamu speaks – YOUR INTERACTIONS’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.