WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    Joanie

It’s me, Joanie.

Erik, I like your approach to discourse. Listening, as well as speaking are arts. You sound thoughtful with respect to both activities. It sounds like you look for balance in each and hope your experience not only is rewarding for yourself, but also effective and meaningful to others.

I still have work to do re: listening and speaking. So many ideas come through my mind… If I had several mouths it would work that much better. (smiling) I listen better as I’ve become more sensitive to not having been heard in the past. I love the Tao Te Ching because it guided me and continues to reinforce that within the ebb and flow of Life there’s a midpoint one can achieve when they accept the flow.

You, Erik, seem to me to be a thoughtful person who is introspective and wishes to “do good” by yourself, as well as others. Thank you for caring about yourself and us all. Your consideration affects us, as we are all One and ultimately feel your influence, vibe, energy, reverb…

Namaste.

Dear Erik,

We like this. It is beautiful. Roses. Petals. Stickers, no. None that prick. Just beautiful.

OK. The woman, Joanie, writes for you because many find the story about her life interesting. She was someone who had so many trials — physical, emotional, verbal — that one would not imagine how she became who she is today. The pain endured is hard to fathom. Many (pain) pills after surgeries, drugs to stop bleeding, awful pain from sutures after surgery while pregnant. True pain. How did she fare through each specific event? Well. Why? Because faith in God brought her to where she could traverse horror. Then, she took a road less traveled. It was sad because so few traveled with her. Very many go the path of dirt, muck, all trampled because so many are on it together. She went alone. Found more. Then more. Now, she is a woman who took so many on her path (that) she is unable to walk upright without tripping! (laughter and hugs)

It is good that you hear this, Erik, because she has suffered much. Many lives of pain to relieve otheres of suffering so they could go peacefully. She takes roles that are tough, trying hard to overcome them, but she is able to stay focused so others can complete the job at hand. Many see her as hibiscus, yet some do not. If others smelled the sweet, they’d see how she carries so many through the air, on flight, with her.

We share about Joanie to reveal that a person suffers, overcomes, flies if they choose this. You, also, fly if you choose. Suffering is hardly the point if there’s a way to live gracefully, peacefully, harmoniously, regally, etc.

Why share? To make her see she is a worker in the game, as well. Work. She does (this) to see how others fare and fare and fare… It enables me to work, too. I get a game, too, by being in drama on Earth. (smile) I get a chance to help her, you, all the post-ees and lovers of David’s Guidance pieces. If I had gems, I’d take them, toss all to the sky so they’d light you up, as well as the others.

So, we begin by asking whether spontaneous is about you or them? We mean, “Do you wish this, or do you believe they (women) do?” If you like the feeling, do this. Go with the natural Erik flow nature provided you with. Understanding the nature of your childhood, it may be difficult to see what is natural. We ask you if any feelings naturally exhibit themselves when a woman is near? If she is close, do you feel good? If so, go take a chance. Smile. Say, “Hello.” Then, ask whether it felt good. Slow and steady. Leaping is not required. We see “hermit” on the page. If you reclusively hide, then how might you share time with others? Impossible to do, we believe. Get out? Do you? If so, are there places that are ripe for socializing? We think a good woman likes out vs. in. We say “out” to mean go out and play vs. remain in, dawdling, wondering, “Where is the man? He’s outside and I’m here (inside).”

Go see if the woman is in. If you find a reclusive one, “Yay!” But, if they hide outside of your hermitage, you are to go astray (leave the domain and walk to where they are hiding.) Is this comfortable to do? Why, if it is uncomfortable? Please help us see why you “hermit” yourself.

Do you like the job you have? Is it OK for you? Do you enjoy people? We believe you allow others to walk by when you have not addressed them. Look at them. Acknowledge them with a glance, touch the table, remark, “Hi. Can I get you a beer?” This is our way of saying if you like people, connect. Trying to work on people is good for you, Erik. Good to do. Yes. We love that you are interested in making connections. It is part of your journey to make connection and enjoy the connection. The Plan for you is to connect. If you do work, the enjoyment is in making lovely conversation. Then pleasure arouses and you are happy. Go find a table to touch! (laughing, hugging, smiles)

The man, Krishna, walked solidly. He woke, ate, lived lives and more so he could see many incarnations of Love Universal. Now, Krishna rules skies, awakening dormant stars and energy flows through them so more Light can stream through Heaven. You believe he is happy. We see this, yet also feel he waits so you feel happy with him, as well.

Krishna says,

You, dear Erik, are walking, waiting while I walk, wait for you to come happy. You are here to find happy. Can you see how you are happy when we meet? So, we will. I see us meeting and joining to talk about events and instances when you and I were joined for months as friends. Do you believe this? It is true. So, take happy. Put all near you, around you that feels happy and live, breathe the Light of it. This happy is what makes us happy together. Come see us as happy and we will be, dear Erik, the one who is now on site called Book of LIght. Come. Happy. Thank you.

David is here and says, “Krishna is someone who is here when you call. Please call him for he wishes your words so you can learn from him.”

OK. now we say, “The Bible is so full of names that we will keep it brief.” Our message is about Love. We ask you to speak of Love when you walk, talk, eat, sleep. This is who we are. The Ladies here include women of history, regal ladies, ones who walked as nuns, apron-stringed women, and ones who are here to write as scribes. (smiles) Lords here are Jesus, Master Kuthumi, Lord Sri Baba, the many angels who protect and uphold Love in the universe, men who sit, stare, wander, weep, glow. All men and women are part of stories that were said, written, played. Each journeyman or woman has read here that we like the way you sit, learn, teach yourself Life lessons.

Go find one who does know the names of all the ones who sit here and write through Joanie. It is too broad a concept. Too large a figure. No one is able to master the amount of spiritual guidance that comes down in, through, out her vessel. She works in realms, dimensions that are vast, wide. She can join, partner with galaxies, taking rein with ships, star beings and other entities of LIght. Our purpose is to make a way through so all the universe can witness Love when she writes. It is my job as David to see she writes for you and the others so all of Humanity reads words, sees Truth, learns Love.

Go with the knowledge that your friend here loves to channel. Loves to channel and enjoys this position — humble woman she is with this — and makes her life a sanctuary in her position of scribe here.

You are now asked to memorize every character you know from the spiritual teachings you’ve read and recite them to us. (riotous laughter, back slapping, immense Joy outpouring on Heaven’s doorstep now)

(Archangel) Michael says, “Take David’s words lightly, Erik. He’s a read character, so don’t take him seriously with the memorization piece.” (hug)

Love, David, the host of the show; Mother Mary loves this and hugs you, Jesus and Mary Magdala wait for you to see them and spin yarn about the old days of yore; many angels, guides, loved ones who wish to recite names but are tired and wish to nap. We love you, Erik. Be gentle to yourself. You can be good to yourself and all is well then. x

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 12/6/11: “How To Work At This While Being a Farmer, Rider On The Storm, Backpeddler, Thief”

You must see the show! It’s about a Farmer, Rider On The Storm, Backpeddler and Thief. They get together, make bread, pass waves of Love on to many to then just walk away. Do you see shows much? We do… all the time. You’re in a few yourself. How ’bout turnin’ up the volume so we can hear your story better? OK. Begin the show:

It starts with four players and they talk differently. The Farmer wakes early, washing and tending fields. The Rider On The Storm sits alone, walking through holes of dirt, muck till only tornadoes exist. The Rider wakes up to clear skies when tornadoes have passed. Take the Backpeddler: He walks backwards, finding things he lost when he was only young, naive, strange with all the world. Wakes up if others shout, “Hey, brain! Wake! You are done with the old. The new is here! Wake and stop moaning, complaining, excusing yourself for what you’ve done!” Now, the Thief is just cruel. He waits to see if you have any rings. Bites, grabbing jewels, runs away to the night leaving no trace. I see the Thief wakes if he’s found out. No need to call (him) because he knows you’re on to him already.

The four duel. They minister to you. They walk to the screen saying, “I am you. I am a part of you. I am here to watch, listen, learn, sit till it’s time to wake up. You are to see me in you. Each one of you is to look at me, see whether I reside within. Extract me, taking time to work through much, for you harbor much inside.”

I understand that the four characters are reviling to some, yet they are here for reasons you do not understand. We’ll explain. How do you stop a train from your head if you’re on track? (smile) You get away, yes? Or do you remain, allowing it to bombard you? If you’re on track, remain. If you get bombarded, what then? Find how to remove layers so you can appear clear to yourself, as well as others.

We’ll get clearer, as Joanie said we’re “out there again.” (patting Joanie, consoling her while she patiently joins in the fun)

So, you have four archetypes — symbols of Love inside you that represent different aspects of yourself that you are probably unaware of. The Farmer. He is rich in bounty, never asking why he is rich. He mows, seeds, feeds, lives well. However, the Farmer is alone. He sits, waiting to learn about Life from you, me, others versus himself. The “breed” is one that can be found doing things independently, closed fashion, not accepting help or assistance. Never asks whether one has an answer to his problem. The Farmer in the dell is alone.

“How, Farmer, do you take Life? Do you realize you are only living, worshipping friends, yet you aren’t balanced? You aren’t taking help, nor do you care to learn from others. How do you live in this vacuum?” It is here we say that the one who farms is out for a kick in the pants if they think it’s that easy. Our Farmer will see Life as a ride if the trip is too smoothe, easy. He goes on and when things are hairy, he’ll get swept up in confusion. The wave overtakes. This is not a ride worth experiencing, Farmer. Oh. You like this? We’re presumptuous now. Sorry to call this unsettling. (smile)

OK. Farmer in distress. OK. Farmer calls friends in distress. Not used to asking for assistance because he does not do this. Now, he’s trying, yet unable to complete the call. Hangs up. Gone. Done with asking, never to try again.

Why do we talk of this? The Farmer archetype is residing in those who will do it their way. Do you want self-sufficiency (farmers are very self-sufficient, by the way) at the expense of learning, growing from others? Do you close Life up and live picket fence style? The cows, chickens, all creatures reside in your world then, never to roam free. You keep your spirit locked in the walls of the farm. Your choice now, we say. (smile)

Rider On The Storm, you stormy person, you. (smile) We like your ability to create a storm. Very creative. Why create havoc when a rainbow would do? Hmm? Oh. By the way, the version of The Wizard of Oz pales in comparison to yours. (laughter) (You just have to love the movie.) Rider? Are you stormin’ out the door now? We want to talk to you, but you’re gone. Come back! OK. Return when your children are tucked in bed and they retrieve sanity in sleep. (Your children are worried, anxious, numerous bedwets, sad, furious, all feelings that come from your storminess.)

Hi, Rider! Back? We’ll try again. This message’ll be short because you run away during confrontation. Mess up gigs, events, do you? Oh. Channel on reality TV where fights break out? Yep. OK. Take me, the one who talks. Do you want to argue with me? How do I get a word in? How will you hear me when I share thoughts, feelings? If you try to calm down, it’ll help. Despair? Fear? You have this? Oh. I’m sorry to hear that. Go, take a tissue. I’ll wait. Blow easily so as not to break the windows with your storm gales.

We see Riders tear up when calm. The storm keeps them from experiencing pain deep within. She, he, they all have pain — the riders — and dump pain about when storms brew. Take the feelings, feel, yet don’t overwhelm. The storm has overwhelmed you. The feelings overwhelm you. It is quite important to feel in pieces, or bits so you can adjust your way of being here. The feelings witheld created enormous waves of just plain ol’ sad, disgusting nonsense. Rid yourself so you can be free. OK. Your choice.

Backpeddler. Don’t go! Stay here. Not back! Oh, no! He’s gone! Trust me when I say there’ll be more to see soon. “Hi, Backpeddler! Nice to see you again.” He’s gone away. Let’s try this. Do you know how to engage one who goes to the past, remembering times of yesteryear, never leaving for more than a slice of bread in the refrigerator, returning to the chair they’ve sat in for their entire lives? The “Backie” is one who sits, stuck. S.T.U.C.K. Stuck. Oh, poor one. You’re sad. It’s sad. Yes, sad. Stay sad if you will like this more.

Now, we offer a suggestion. Would you like the toast with jelly, marmalade, pickle relish, jam, chutney, peanut or almond butter, Nutella, spreads like dulce de leche, creme fraiche? OK. This question overwhelmed you. Too much. It’s best to eat bread, not toasted, right? You enjoy punishing yourself now, don’t you? Times were better then, true, or… not true? You wish bread without accoutrements because you wish all were as they had been: Simpler and better. So, if you add fun, it takes away from where sad Backpeddler is supposed to be.

I’ll refresh you. Then was sad. You found ways to glorify it so Now is worse than Then. This is not to be done — this fashioning a story — duping yourself to belive this nonsense. Story is off, wrong. I see you cry. Do you remember the sad past? It’s difficult to deal with. Managing the pain can be frightening. So, it’s best to glorify the days of yesteryear now so you can be in the world, functioning well. Do you feel well? I believe no. So, find ways to see what occurred, then talk to the woman who hurt you, the man who hurt you. Say how you feel. Find avenues to let out the pain without crying that it’s too hard to do. Then, it’s too hard to do. (smile) The Backpeddler can talk about yesterday, yet today is missing. We want today — every day — to look like a new way of seeing Life, Love, everything in Creation. Go try to see the Truth. Find support. Work out the past so Now shines. Your choice.

Thief! Quick! Gone! (Done with the piece.) (smiles)

The Thief acts quickly, robbing you of your time, Love, essence of Happiness. He stealthfully can exhibit enormous Love, yet compound it with Hate, taking the moment of Love away. Thief. Hhm. Let’s say this: If the Thief is good, he’ll move in right when you feel good, take away the good to rob you of it. He’ll hold it, fasten the good to his jeans and walk away. There. Take that! The Thief is one who hides. He is able to find the time to sit, rob, then disappear. Have you caught a Thief before? Difficult to catch because they escape the law. Can’t pin them because they move in, find fun, Love, grab and move out. “Thief. We believe you stole Love, goodness, all the good feelings and we ask you (to) find ways to stop. Do you see how you rob others of goodness? It’s not OK to rob anymore.” The Thief is cool, able to assess makes, models, then walks in, does its thing to leave after the good is gone. The Thief’s victim is left sad, glad to be rid of the robber, yet pained they were taken advantage of. We say, “Thief. You found others to take from, yet you cannot find these things within yourself now, can you? Where are your good feelings to summon up inside? Why take another for pleasure just to leave after it’s out, shared? We think you can learn how to find robbing distasteful if you see the effect you leave on your victims. Sad, they are. Bruised, hurt and calloused more than before you found them.” We say to Thieves that they are to find Goodness, Joy, Happiness inside, for it is there the Spring of Love flows. We have your number. It is for you to go inside, remembering what happened that lead to your thievery. Take others vs. your own? Where’s yours? Gone? Taken? Ever given Love? Do you know you deserve it? Not to take. It’s to receive — to bathe, also, in your own Love. Find your Love, not another’s, when you can find inner Love, then you look to others, not robbing, but sharing Love with them. Your choice.

The archetypes serve to demonstrate folks operate in subconscious ways. You choose how you live in the world. You choose whether subconscious, unresolved issues work for or against you. You can believe this is bunk, or you can consider we see you, know your way of living, for we see how beautiful and handsome you are, inside and outside your conscious experiences.

So, thank you, dear ones, for reading a long piece I intended to post thorugh the scribe for a while now. I believe it’s necessary to bring this to your attention. May your journey to newness be lovely, bright, sweet.

Love, David, The One Who Can Put You Over The Edge With Quizzical Language, Yet Turn You Right Side Up At The End Of The Piece Of Work.

Love to you, dear Joanie. I am grateful for you in our journey together. x

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 12/13/11: “What is This? I Say It’s a Load of Mullarkey”

“Mullarkey!” they say to me when I tell them it will happen. “Too bad,” they say, when we say it is Destiny. What is the Truth regarding The Ascension? It is a beautiful story of Light that comes to Earth. The story is a good one, so please take a seat. If the story smells of untruth and you wish to leave, please, as I do not keep people in a tight grip. The story is as follows:

One day, we will arrive and you will see us in ships. The vehicles are golden-like creatures that satellite up, around, and down so movement is swift. We like to travel fast to save time. (laughter) The comet, Elenin, is arriving and we like to see we’re here first to help you before a comet arrives. If you’d like, please ask questions. OK. Here’s one.

“Do you think comet’s gonna hit? Huh?”

I say the comet is large, yet not big like Earth. It has speeds that are great. We think you are here to see Light, not crashes, but if you believe it crashes, it will crash. Do you see the power of thought? Power of thought equates to this: Take the comet. Put it on Earth. Crash. Or, take the comet, move away. It does not touch a thing. You play with this idea enough and you’ll see yourself as very powerful indeed.

Here’s one. You! Yes.

“The reason we came here was to figure out whether we could go Home. Are we Home yet? (smile) I mean, how are we going Home? Ships? Death? All of my ideas involve a time that is quick, easy, with no disaster in it. I wish a beauty of a time going Home. So, what is the story?”

I say you will take a journey that suits your being. If it wishes trite endings, so it will be so. Or, if one enjoys death, this can be, as well. Each has a story regarding how they want to go Home. Write the end and play it through. I believe you wish short and not at all bothersome.

OK. You there. Yes. Go.

“I want Peace. Tired. Very fed up with this all. Just want… tired… ready. Uh… want it now to happen. When, again?”

The date is 12/21/12 at 0.4 seconds at the 11:11 hour on the Australiann time meridian clock. It happens when Light shines through the Venus stargate to make an opening so great/large that streaming down is energy massively charged with photons and particles of matter that transform beings to other dimensions. You are then going to shift, dear, so you can sleep, rest, wake to new beginnings.

“Is it time to go?”

I see you want this, tired soul. You are tired. We say you can sleep till then, but there is a reason you remain. You can imagine that you chose to be here till the Earth shifts. OK. Why might you be here? We see imagination, cunning, master craftsmanship, expertise in areas involving judging space, time, and the like. We need you to work for us till this moment arises. OK. Let’s say you bounce off the wall with energy and can do work here till then. We then want such enthusiasm and interest so your energy can assist in raising others’ vibrations. Try to live up to be the best you can be. It is such a breath away till “21/12.” We are sure you can adjust the way you feel so you can wake us, as well as others, too. (smiles)

So, now, questions are answered. I will go on. I have a saying that goes like this, “How do you explain this if you cannot imagine Love Eternal?” You go inside your heart where warmth resides and you shake the soul up till warmth spills up and out. It grooves. Yeah, it grooves. (Joanie’s liking this, hippie child that she is.) The move of Love spills out and over, cascading down over rocks and spillways till Earth is covered in Love. This is the dream that Heaven provides you… soon, dear one. Soon.

You see, we have alerted you. You are here to witness a “Coming” of Events that is so grand you will weep. The tears shed will wash hours of misery away from your sad cheeks. You’ll rejoice, sing, dance, love the one you’re with ever more so than before that time.

Oh! It is glorious! I will see her, Joanie, come through the Gate of Heaven to return to us here! She’ll sing and sing and sing! (What a set on her, by the way.) She’s gonna make me a happy guide by bowling me over, I tell you!

The time comes when we see our loved ones, angels, all the friends on High we had known before the life you left on Earth last. The people, beings, animals, rocks, plants will speak. “Genius,” you’ll remark. “Genius.” The world spins around as you plummet and soar. The ground swells. You ache with pride being Home with God Almighty, The Creator of all things.

How glorious to remember your Self again — all of you. You are more than one being. You are so much more. “Multidimensional” means you are a soul with the capacity to have more than one experience. How do you do this? When you’re here, we’ll show you if you don’t figure it out first. (smile)

How do I do this with Joanie when others can also do this with her? She allows in souls of the Light. So, I come through a portal to reach her. She reaches to grab me so she can feel the “knowledge” (claircognizance) come through her. All the while she’s writing, I’m cooking, traveling to Eurabia (a place far in the East of the cosmos to you – (smile) ), making plans with others, having a grand time somewhere in deep space, learning a language. The list goes on. I am split, if you wish to look at it this way, in many pieces, yet I remain David — the one who is David.

Can you see this, or is this just ol’ mullarkey? Many wish to leave and come back when I’m on a new topic. Some enjoy the story. Others are glued. Joanie’s bag’s packed!

If you wish to ask why we ascend, I will tell you this now. A milllion years before Earth was inhabited, beings decided to form a command of sorts that could list what was needed for God to learn about Itself. We came up with ideas. One such idea involved making a play with humans on a ball star called Earth. The ball star would inhabit trillions of creatures of all sizes, shapes. Humans would learn, as would plants, animals, rocks, dust, sand — all things on Earth could learn there.

We made a decision that you could learn many things many times (in many lives) if you chose to return. Then, there were periods of closure (Lemuria, Atlantis). Akashic records reveal moments when Earth changed so stories were written over or changed so all could have new experiences. Dinosaurs inhabited Earth at one time. Gone now, they took over where dragons reigned along with other beautiful creatures. History washed away these periods as Dark ones removed them from pages in Life’s history memories.

Now, we come to another time when history changes. It is here, friends, and we welcome you if you wish to join us here at Home.

How does it sound? Groovy? (Joanie doesn’t use this word. Psychedelic is her preferred word.) Psychedelic? She wishes a view of the ship, up close, front, center. Ready? She’s ready. Are you?

Please write me if you wish to ask what I’m discussing here. For those who cannot see the Light, Dark forces are here to welcome you openly, secretly, smoothly and swiftly.

Hang on because there’s more where this came from. (smile)

Love, David (If you want my autograph, please have Joanie sign on your paper. She’s got it right.) (smile); many angels who love you and wish you Peace; Mother Mary, Jesus, Mary Magdalene; Jesus’ brother, James; the crew of Archangels and Masters: Luke, Michael, Matthew, Gabriel, John, Samuel, Mark, Raphael, John, Uriel, and Auriel, Ezekiel, Shmuel, Elijah.

We love you, Joanie. We’ll see you soon! xo

Joanie

Joanie asks: When we ascend, do we automatically remember our multidimensionality, our True Essence, how to create in the moment, etc., or are we taught these important facets of Being by guides and other Lightworkers? Before we spring off to our many chosen paths for work and play, do we get schooled, or is Knowledge instantaneous? Also, how do we connect with friends and loved ones from this lifetime and past lifetimes where we have no present recollection of who they are because they have not been part of our present incarnation? Do we remember and therefore utilize a Cosmic Rolodex in our minds? If one is eighth dimensional, are they able to travel from 3rd through 8th dimensions, but not higher? Will I get to sleep on my Krispy Kreme donut white cream cloud that is noncaloric, doesn’t stick to my hair, and can be eaten, yet never disappears?

I see myself drawing, painting, playing the piano. I see myself singing in a stadium that packs thousands, if not millions. I see my self vacationing at a remote location in the universe similar to Hawaii. I imagine driving a small car or ship that goes very fast as if I’m driving on the highway at lightning speed in the desert. I see myself daydreaming, resting, and talking to friends for long periods of time. The list is endless. Will I do these things? It is my desire.

All the ones who ask, “Why is she here? What is her job? How does she live?” Well, we’ll answer as one voice for those who like when Joanie asks some questions:

The day happens. You marked it on your calendar and we see it approaching. You get ready now, OK? The day is soon. We are here to teach, so the ones teach and tell how to do the things you forgot how to do. Classes, schools, miscellaneous methods all assist in remembering. Like a shot, you remember. Time is not here, so classes happen as a shot. You learn, remember till you shoot away to the place or places you wish to see, remember, enjoy.

If you wish someone to find you, think them up and they’re there. If you don’t know, they find you. We help, also, to find ones who wait to see you.

OK. Now you go up, finding perfect harmony, Life, perfect bliss. It’s good. Find friends, loved ones. OK. Found them? No? We help. And the lost from memory ones are taken to you. They wait to be called. We take, too, those waiting. It’s fun to join up the friends and others who aren’t part of memory. Very beautiful a deal to be a part of, I tell you, Joanie.

The dimension question is like this: If one is high, they are high. They travel, yet if they are at a level that restricts entry, we say, “Stop. Who goes there?” (laughter) The high level is one that is attained with expansion of the being. If you go up, you learn more, do more, create more. So, one goes up if they are expanded and work took them there. The travel from 3 up involves expansion of consciousness. So, you can travel between, yet you can’t go to a level higher than your consciousness at that time. Clear?

Joanie: Clear.

The Ones: The bed is funny, indeed. We lie on the bed till you get here. It’s fun to think that the place you dream of is white, earthly nonsense and Love. We love your thought. Just a pisser, Joanie. Come here and we’ll say the bed is white, noncaloric and won’t get in Lightbody hair. (laughter)

I see the list of loves to do’s. They are beautiful. Healer Woman will have many dreams to play out. Good. Keep ’em comin’. We enjoy the way you lift us with dreams of fun. Good. Enjoy the creating of masterpieces, too. You’ve done this. Archives are there for you to see when you return. Curious, no? (chuckles)

The Love here is true. Enjoy all that seems mundane, yet is very important, Joanie. I want you to complete the work here before you return to us.

Love, David and All The Ones Who Wish You Love, Fun, Pleasure, Love, Pleasure, Fun, and More… xo

jldy

Hi David and Friends and Dear Joanie; I’ve been around interested in all thats been said but I have a question that has perplexed me for awhile. If you go back to the Dinosaur day’s and consider the billions of years they were top of the food chain why did they not advance any further? It is known that there were those that had Brain case’s with the possibility growing;yet over many hundereds of millions of years gained nothing.
    Humans come along and did in around 300,000 years what the Dino’s couldnt in billions of years (or there abouts)of there existance. I find this rather odd as I understand that in other galaxie’s their are reptilian intelligent beings.
    With all the time Dino’s had to develope they just couldnt get intelligent! I’m wondering if there is more here then meets the eye? Now I know you were there so can you give me any info in this regards. Great talking with you again. 🙂
    I send all my love
    John 😎

Joanie

John, The One Who Returns For More Than Just Plain Ol’ Engine Racing, Moto Crossin’, Engine Flashin’ — All Above His Head… (smile)

I admire you. I find you inquisitive. You can be simple in your asking, yet the question is very — I repeat — very important, dynamically oriented with interesting responses from The Ones here who work, guide, instruct all of us at this level of being.

First, we say the “dinos” are Light. The Light Being reptiles were created so All That Is could see beauty large — very large. We thought it a good idea to fashion beauty with claws, antlers, wings. Some reptile, others mammoth and still some small bird-like in nature. Elk became extinct. The woolly giants flourished. All was beauty for God to envision Itself in rare, large form.

If you experience yourself large, you get a good take, or imaginative idea as to who you are. Much is learned if you see it up front and center — right there in front. The animal nature of being likens itself to primitive ways of being. So Lord — The One Who Reigns — took “photos” so it could see how It looked — all shapes, all sizes.

Now, the “photos” were good. It liked the views, the panoramas, but It did not need much regarding how close It was to learning. The beauty visioned was enough. The man, the agent, the nature — that was to be created for learning on a larger, more intricate and broad scale. It took all in, sighed, said, “And I will now continue new with this, having chapter close so the new goes through seamlessly.”

The new came through. Atoms, molecular structures changed within your time frame. Our nature is to develop things for others to experience. If we saw this going wrong, we’d say, “Hey. No. Enough.” Now, we just make new pictures, turning images for It’s pleasure.

OK. Enough. We say this is good. Are you liking this? I see puzzlement. We’ll say this: Our Father wished us to play. It said, “Go write chapters. They will be easy to understand. Go. Write.”

I wrote. I examined the nature, plants. Took ideas. Wrote. Found wisdom. Wrote. The One saw the dream and said, “You, David, are here to make plans. I will draw up a reward. You will live here and sit under the palm you drew. She is there. She’ll love you. Now, draw and write. Good.” Took the pen, paint, pastel and went at it. The mind fled and I left for Earth. We met. She was there. We kissed under the sunset. All was new.

Now, the woman is here and she is Joanie. We are friends now. She is new to this knowledge so she’s quite happy, shocked, amazed. OK. So, we sat and talked. The dinos no loner sat near. They had left. The story was old now. We took chances to be free from slavery, war, disease. It is too good a story. She is happy. (smile)

The dinos are free. They glance and say, “We are large. We did great things then.” They hover now, watching you make trivialities with their life events. “No one understands us. No one,” they remark. We say they were large, beautiful animals, plants, creatures during that period.

God put us on Earth for reasons. They (the dinosaurs) are “beauty specimens” and were loved dearly by God in Heaven. You are a “beauty specimen,” yet the image is small when one compares dinosaurs to humans.

Reptiles exist elsewhere. We know you wonder what some look like. All are Light, yet some are Dark with greed at this time. All are Light in that God brought them into existence through Itself.

We answered the question, John. Do you wish to hear me tell stories? I have quite a few… (smile)

Love, David, the host; Archangel Michael says you are a modest one who loves our Lord, God and is here to nourish your soul with Truth.

jldy

ThankYou David , you alway’s answer in musical words; I enjoy it! Did Joanie know before about you and her previously ? 🙂 I alway’s preceived Dinasaurs as beatiful also; I would love to have seen them in person though that might have been rather dangerous 😉 . I would love to hear some of your stories or all of them for that matter. You have so much knowledge and wisdom! Maybe you could explain the difference between you and me? I need to know everything and you already do haha!
    2012 is almost here and I swear that I can feel things are different already! Maybe it’s my imagination but I do not think so!
    ThankYou for All and Merry Christmas and Happy Eternity! 😉

Joanie

This is very funny, John. We will see her laugh a lot when I give you this piece.

Joanie was here before I came here. She made a green light, put down turf, said, “Hail, Mary!” and we continued with more Lightworker stuff. She had the opportunity to come here before, but chose to wait. I stepped in as a friend, lover, with hopes of retrieving my manhood. She took it in past ventures we had before she got here to Earth. I came to her with the intent to make more for myself, and she could do this for me. I knew she was wise — a wise soul who could move me towards the direction I needed to go in. We talked lots. Now, she talks lots due to the times we chatted lots. (smile)

The point I make is this. She had ideas to come here for purposes of saving herself. The plan was changed and she took chances — many — to help those who were fearful, sad, angry, confused. She wanted so much for others to heal their sorrow and find Joy. She now finds Joy as she’s finished helping others find this for themselves. She releases much to get Home now.

I see you wonder whether she knew… She did in that we speak in language at the dawn of sleep. She unknowingly hears me, sleeping, for I talk quietly in her ear at night. The writing woman did not have an inkling about this. Surprised, fascinated, all words relating to pictures of shock and happy glances.

She’s funny. We find her attractive, yet she does not think she’s so cute. She and I found each other next to the Chief of Chiefs in Heaven. A problem with tact, strategy, and we were best buddies. How could you see this? Well, it was when I saw the eyes. Special eyes. Yes. The eyes. Now, we say the eyes are gold-lined blue with tones, flecks of cinnamon.

Ah…

This is a story. (smile)

More stories. Hhm. She made a problem moreso when she took on brave tasks. The person writing had dreams, yet she overtook herself and left for places that forbid dreaming. Now, she dreams big. Big, we say.

I must say you are fascinated by dreams, John. Please share dreams here. We’ll help you see more what they are telling you.

The difference betweeen you and me is this: I am in the stratosphere. You are earthbound.. We live apart, yet I see you. I know your life, yet you don’t know mine. We are souls that coexist, yet we communicate through a woman who keeps the story — our story — alive. What a question. Good. I like the query. You have knowledge. Much is hidden due to the Veil of Unknowing. You are unable to retrieve the information easily. We see your wishing to know the Story. (smile) Now, we tell stories so you’ll see you are gaining wisdom, yet the knowledge is in your mind, your soul. It comes up when you return.

The need to know everything is normal. As Ascension moves to a head, you wish more, dream big, ask lots. Now, the ones (Lightworkers) are asking questions because many wish closure and advancement. They ask so many questions. It is beautiful. So, go ask. I love to help you, John, with query upon query.

I believe your symptoms are part of the Veil being thin. You feel different feelings as the shift occurs in your body. All persons will feel different feelings at this time. Good to feel different feelings. Breaks up the monotony. (laughter)

We like your way of saying thank you. As a friend, I say, “Your welcome, dear, blessed creature. You are beloved.” I ask you to do one thing: Please enjoy the time here. It is so beautiful to know life in the way you do. All people can count on this. It is truly miraculous to sit, read, stand in a body with a heart inside it.

Now, we say to you and the readers, “What is so beautiful about you is your soul. Love yourself always. You are Divine. Peace to you at this time and always.”

Blessed is the Creator who maketh Life. All journeys lead to Heaven.

Love, David, The One You Ask And Always Know Answers Follow ox

jldy

Oh No…I was writingyou a long letter and I lost it Oh No! Well hee goes again; I hope I can say it as well as I did the first one!

David when you tell a story , you do so with much love and fun! I feel a kinship with you in that you know so much and I am searching for so much! I can feel the love you have for Joanie in the way you tell your story. Joanie forgets cute comes from the inside and requires a good heart not good looks! By the way you speak David you must take on form for you speak of ” special eye’s”. And what do You mean “yet she overtook herself and left for place’s that forbid dreaming”.

Now let me tell you of my dreams ; they are usually of flying in and out of buildings down roads etc. not much of them do I remember But there are three very special dreams I had about two years ago when I was in the hospital with kdney failure. Apparently my heart stopped two or three times and I was in a coma for 5 day’s but during my two week stay I had these dreams ( and i dont know if it while I was unconsious or not so here goe’s……..First Dream: I am standing on the top of a hill at night,on the side of the hill are houses (old) ;there are some people further away from me but everything is so clear it’s abeautiful night and I feel so good in my young strong body. I glance up and there are so many sparkleing stars;so beautiful that I’m awed; I can hardly take my eyes off of them.
    Dream two: I am halfway down this hill with some friends and we are so happy. Their is a restaurant in a basement nearby so we go and enter it . We are laughing and having fun but the owner ask us to leave and we are sorry and leave still happy and feeling strong and good.
    Dream three: I am standing at the bottom of the hill and its still night but beautifully clear; I stand with a house on my left and a fence on my right and there is someone approaching me and I know he wants to hurt me. He’s throwing things but I realize he cannot hurt me as this is a dream and I laugh and push aside the things he is throwing but as he gets closer I realize I am penned in and I get nervous and wake up.
    All three of these dreams are related and so real ,more then real so that I wanted to go back. I alway’s remeber how wonderful the sky looked, how stronge and good I felt ,how happy I was. I was so disapointed I could not have this dream or one like them again that I still think of them as happening yesterday.
    And so there is a story of something very important to me.
    Well I must go to bed as I’ve been typing for almost two hours after loseing the first one I typed up .Hope you enjoyed what I typed up as much as I enjo yours!

Well God Bless and Sweet Dreams 😉
    John 😎

Bigfeet E

Hi John,

Looking at how you discribe your dreams, can i give it a shot in how they may be translated ? It’s just fascinating for me to do sometimes.
    Call it practice and a game (for me) and maybe give a helping hand (for you) along the way … a second angle of perception …

So, dream 1 :

I am standing on the top of a hill at night,on the side of the hill are houses (old) ;there are some people further away from me but everything is so clear it’s abeautiful night and I feel so good in my young strong body. I glance up and there are so many sparkleing stars;so beautiful that I’m awed; I can hardly take my eyes off of them.

You are at a place of transition (top of a hill) after a climb of hardship (kidney failure), pausing and gazing at the stars that strike you with awesomeness, as you realise and see universal bliss. The old houses on the side can point out the past experiences (the pain & physical deterioration) you’ve just had ‘housed’/enlived. You enjoy in the sence of relief (from pain) in a more balanced working body (dreambody and maybe interconnected with your physical body that has bin ‘unclogged’by the physiscians?) The night-part can have double meaning aswell, as in going through a dark phase and then awakening on a consiousness-level inside unconsiousness (that wich was not seen before), like having nightvision as cats do. Kind of like the movie ‘Avatar’, if you’ve seen it, were the beauty of the night becomes suddenly clear when the firetorch (as in dayconsiousness) can only lit a small personal environment (ego)

Dream 2 :

I am halfway down this hill with some friends and we are so happy. Their is a restaurant in a basement nearby so we go and enter it . We are laughing and having fun but the owner ask us to leave and we are sorry and leave still happy and feeling strong and good.

So you venture at a more easier pace down the hill with dreambuddy’s (could be projected loved ones or even dreamguides in disguise) with whom you share your happiness enjoying fresh strength. You encounter a ‘sit-and-linger-stop’ (subconsious hall or the basement) but the owner (higher self ?) says you can not stay, so without further adue you continue your pace to ‘groundlevel’ (incarnate level) and holding the happy feel.

Dream 3 :

I am standing at the bottom of the hill and its still night but beautifully clear; I stand with a house on my left and a fence on my right and there is someone approaching me and I know he wants to hurt me. He’s throwing things but I realize he cannot hurt me as this is a dream and I laugh and push aside the things he is throwing but as he gets closer I realize I am penned in and I get nervous and wake up.

Arriving at the treshold of physicality (bottom hill) you see the house left (your body) and the fence right (the border of in-and-out-physical consiousness). There is ‘some-one’ (could be a projection of yourself ,as back in physicality/seperateness) who you sence/remember as bringer of hurt/pain . You still realise you are in a dream but there is no escape (because it’s you), you ‘get’ nervous (back in the physical nervous system) and wake up (on earth)

Well, that’s just my possible explaination for yah. Maybe it gives you a clou.

😉

Back to my conversation with David. I must admit i’ve bin putting it on hold cuz the topic grabbed me heavy hearted.
    Let me say i do appreciate the gesture you give me in trying to get me facing my scars. I’ll try & pick up out off your last direct response next time, i’m kinda to tired to paint a full picture now.
    Not to mention difficult to put in writing how & why it all came about. So much going trough my mind to mention, i can’t even pinpoint where to begin to replicate the web on paper.
    These few sentences took me aslong to write as the piece for John … Allow me to come back at a later time…

Warm regards,
    Bigsleepy

jldy

Bigfeet I thank you for your input and value it.I’m sorry to hear your not welland suggest you drink lots of rum and get rest 😉 . Seriously thankyou very much!
    I find your explanations of my dreams of great interest!
    Your Friend
    John

Joanie

Dear John of God, The One We Refer To As Such,

He (David) is someone who loves others and we say he is a friend. You and he are friends. We watch a friendship (such as this) and we are happy, pleased. You both are souls communicating through a person, Joanie, who wishes your friendship so she imparts information to each of the parties in the friendship. Happiness for you both.

The Ones On The Side Who Sit And Read While David Talks Through Joanie

John, They are about to tell me to go already, so I’ll begin. (smile)

The truth of Beauty is that she needs to believe the truth is she. She is Beauty, not skin, looks, hair, eyes — nothing, for that matter. Enough. We know she knows…

I am formed in Light, yet eyes glow. I have eyes glowing as does she. The form is Light. When she returns, the Glower Girl comes with a set of bedazzling eyes…

“Overtook.” “Forbidden to dream.” We say she went for lessons to a place that was dry, arid. It was stark. Desert. She could dream of things, yet the location was remote. Nothing was there but some animals — waste and all. It was forbidden to dream. She held a position of authority and allowed few to come in to the enclave. Now, she dreams.

Your dream retelling is wonderful. I will assist:

Dream 1: The stargazer man saw beauty in the stars and he could make connection with us. He was overcome with rememberance and the unknowing man felt us with him.

Dream 2: The children enter there to eat. He says, “Go. I will call others if you don’t.” This, John, happened two times in lives before. You can ask me and I will say you would go where others were not permitting you entry. “Defiance” was your name. (smile)

Dream 3: I see the man. He is someone you loved dearly. “Friend” he was to you. So, he turned now in that (life)time to hurt and try to kill you. We feel he and you were sparrers and the duels, battles connected wills of yours to fight for Truth. Now, he is dead. The friend is someone you knew in this life. We believe you know who we are referring to, John.

The strength you have reminds you when, in fact, you possessed this trait. This, today, is a trait you are lacking if we discuss physical wherewithall. OK. The sky is us. We are the sky. You remember us, dear lad. (smile) The sky with our beings — the stars, the shine, the glisten — we are they who put you over the edge with overwhelment.

I believe you wish Joy, strength, Peace. So, make this a practice: Go to bed with the hope you’ll see us in the sky again. We will shine up and down for you, OK? This is a promise. We’ll make the night sky dream so you fill up and cry with Heaven Joy. This we wish and want now. Go to sleep. Close eyes and dream.

Physical, emotional strength is something we want you to visualize. Can you do this? OK. Now, breathe. Good. Go to sleep. Wake and let us know whether the stars shown brightly in the night’s sleep radar screen.

We love you, John, the Mighty Night Warrior

Love, John’s friend, David; more angels who love to sit and watch dreamers so they can tell their friends how beautiful dreams can be; Abe and Stefani count as two souls watching, guiding, placing P.R.I.D.E. on your “journey masthead.” (smiles from all)

Bigfeet E

Ok, that was a lowsy attempt of dreamexplaination minerwise, luckely there’s David to bring us a more informed view. (tumtidumtidum 😆 )
    Still, it was nice trying to play Sherlock , even when i thaught to had swong a ball , gazing to where it went, while it was still lying in front of me.
    Remind me to hold my tong in the future, John. :mrgreen:

Then … next attempt to put my thoughts in chronological order …

We see “hermit” on the page. If you reclusively hide, then how might you share time with others? Impossible to do, we believe. Get out? Do you? If so, are there places that are ripe for socializing?

It’s not that i don’t know all this, the world around me doesn’t feel to answer my needs, and it is that i’ve come to be acustommed to venture in to my own imagination trying to determine what it is that i want, without being held back by my own limitations on a physical-emotional-mentally-all intertwined & interacting mix. I’m totally out of touch with the customs of my surroundings as they usually do not fit my principals & likings. I feel it’s not the worth to be adjusting me as so that i have to be someone that i’m not. It’s my experience that i’m being judged & deemed not fit in eyes of many. So i keep secluding myself to still have the freedom to be me, and for that i’m being judged aswell.

People keep holding the notion to not look behind the surface of what they project. I know this, cuz i’ve done this myself aswell & it’s easy to recognise.
    It seems many are looking for some kind of archetypes & cling to this to reflect & project trying to determine their reality. So i hardly get out anymore, i don’t feel like spending my time in area’s that thrive on alcohol & emotions that don’t sit in tune with me. I rather wander inside then on the outside where failure lies around every corner. Eventually i realise it has it’s limitations aswell, and get nothing done.

Go see if the woman is in. If you find a reclusive one, “Yay!” But, if they hide outside of your hermitage, you are to go astray (leave the domain and walk to where they are hiding.) Is this comfortable to do? Why, if it is uncomfortable? Please help us see why you “hermit” yourself.

Comfortable i see when it comes together in a spontaneous way of circumstances, not that i have go and search for it, but rather that 2 individuals find eachother and let the magic happen as it could unfold.
    Uncomfortable is what always lies before me when it comes to facing intimicy’s that go’s beyond the friendly base. It’s just terryfying, unmanegable. Then panic kicks in and i flee the scene or am just numbed out and can’t see how to act or do, resulting in to a deadzone. Or when i try to touch the table, the table is allready occupied.

When i last talked about being spineless, i wasn’t beating myself up, i was being truthfull.
    I have this condition on my spine that robs me of my strength. Nervoussystem is twisted easely if i don’t keep attention to it. Years of trying to determine the source & trying to solve it, better it, balance it lead me to looking at all levels that are in my reach. Made some successions to better it, but i don’t see a way to solve it completely. So that’s another part in consideration of seclution that holds a big factor.

Then i could express the attraction factor. Sure, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, aswell inside as outside.
    But i don’t see myself falling in love to someone with a total sweet personality yet unatractive exterior or the other way around. Not that i wouldn’t love them as a person respectfully ofcourse !
    I guess over the years of learningexperiences it has become much harder for me to actually fall in love , either allowing myself to or allowing the other to, as i don’t see myself as much potential material in that manner.

Allthough i haven’t even painted the whole picture in what all strains of difficulties it leads in detail, it leaves me looking rather stuck potential futurewise, unrevealed pastwise, balance battling/resting/holding/reflecting/acting presentwise.
    Belief can come a long way, yet only if one is grounded enough to have a compare counter balance aspect.

Do you like the job you have? Is it OK for you? Do you enjoy people? We believe you allow others to walk by when you have not addressed them.

😆 In essense , there’s not much to like, as when employers goal is only for themselves.
    Basicly its structure is set up to enrich the top, the piramid structure of greed, and so it seems to be the same all over the world right now.
    My day is pretty much planned and calculated for me to having devote my energy in to their agenda, with little or no time to socialize or act on spontaneous encounters.
    Yeah, i have to sell my energy for their money, if i don’t i have no meanings to have a roof over my head, heating for warmth, food for my belly, etc.
    People tell me i should be glad, as there are many others who are much worse off, and seem content with their slaverylike existance & glue themselves on their comfortzones without regard to nature oftenly.

And talking bout the ruining of nature i need to deal with the constant poisoning of the air instigated by the hidden dark rulers who plan to whipe out large populations.
    People as myself working outdoors have bigger exposure to these toxic substances that destroys our immunesystem, attacks our energysystem, andsofort…
    All this has devastating effect on keeping balance on every level, so that adds to my ‘difficulties’ greatly.
    They will probably be pleased if they should read this, but then i’ll give them the message that i’ll combat this in every way i can.
    I keep the faith tides are turning in this big clash of dark & light … but i degress.

So all things considered i think i rather handle it the best way i think i can, and it is as you said, that it is me-myself & i who has to lead the life in full response-ability.
    No doubt i still have much more to learn. And in many ways i feel i’ve not mastered anything yet & thus will not earn ascention as of soon yet.

Krishna says,

You, dear Erik, are walking, waiting while I walk, wait for you to come happy. You are here to find happy. Can you see how you are happy when we meet? So, we will. I see us meeting and joining to talk about events and instances when you and I were joined for months as friends. Do you believe this? It is true. So, take happy. Put all near you, around you that feels happy and live, breathe the Light of it. This happy is what makes us happy together. Come see us as happy and we will be, dear Erik, the one who is now on site called Book of LIght. Come. Happy. Thank you.

To be honest, i’m stunned/baffled to see this message, and somewhat ashamed as i can not exactly recall we have met as discribed or even recognised as such.
    I’m so honored that you are willing to speak with me, yet i feel uneasy as i still hold habbits that are unhealthy and appear as such in the spot before you.
    David says i can call upon you for words, yet i feel uncomfortable/unable to do so most of my time. Sometimes i think i’ve learned much yet accomplished nothing.
    I do try to find happiness in wich form may be, yet fragile it seems to elude me on moments of weakness. I’m sure you’ve heard this more than millions of times…

I’m a bit lost for words right now , so i’ll draw my post to a close.
    Rests me to summon my gratitude to all teachers that have come to pass my path, and they are to many to mention .
    There’s so much more i’d like to study, but at times i loose heart or just want to … seclude because i lost intention,focus,courage or just to hide from an unbearable world.
    So i can put on the hermits hood & get back on (a) track.

Fraternally ,
    Bigfeet (tracking footprints)

Joanie

To our brother with feet that protrude out of his bootsocks,

OK. This is fun. Sherlock Holmes is here. We love this. Here, Erik, is a real stab and it was brilliant! How perfect! Thank you for positioning yourself for John by attempting, no, stabbing the dreams in hopes his awareness would expand. The chance to examine dreams is few if very few have others to bounce ideas around. You are one to do this. We hope you will act as support, interpreter of dreams, guide-friend, etc. for him (John) and others.

The dream manifestation is unique and it is very difficult to make real with words. Various angles are laid out in dreams, and one finds many variations to see upon awakening. We like your interpretations. We feel your view of mountainside-to-bottom ranges are perfect descriptions and we want John to feel your words are true and loving and “on” without believing one way is better than yours or vice versa.

We offer a view, a perspective. Your view is different, not wrong. How do you know you are off the mark? Because we say, “The Ones are here and this is Truth?” No. Truth is everywhere. Yours, mine, ours, all, some, none. You decide your Truth. I am a mere soul who looks at you from here, yet you cannot see me. I may see you in ways you cannot, yet you are a soul who sees, too, how things collide in space, time.

So, can we agree there are so many Truths to the same picture?

OK. John will see you care when you respond. He did and will continue if you wish. Friends support each other this way from our point of view. (smile)

John, if you wish to believe more Truth, add on what I said, or you don’t have to. Go with what feels good. Feeling good is a key to whether you add Truth to your “Truth Mix.”

Tablet. We say, “Tablet.” “What?” Yes. Tablet. It’s the Tablet that has Truth. The Records — The Akashic Records hold Truth. Please see you read the book that discusses Akashic Records. All Truth resides in the annals of this piece, so don’t forget to do your homework. (smile)

Why tell you this? You wrote for us several times, logging information in books that recorded Truth. Now, you ask about Truth, so we remind you all is Truth because it exists. Now, Truth or Untruth? We say Truth is when you believe the material as an accurate accounting of a belief, event, situation, marked with elements that support it well. Do you enjoy the feeling you have if you take it on as so? Does it resonate as feeling correct? Do you believe the material is correct in that the person who relayed it is on the mark? How do you interpret the infromation? Is it easy to explain? How would you tell me the information? If it’s complex, is it possible to break the components down? Why is it this way? What makes it so? Who said this? Why is it so good to believe it? Is there a better place I can find answers?

All the questions are guiding one to look for Truth, asking if there is a possibility it is false. Now, do you enjoy telling the person your Truth? This is neat and good, too, if the relayer enjoys telling information that could shift one in a new way.

All the information is Truth in that it exists, however, not all information is supportable, factual, distinct, clear, pure, etc. Take the Empire of Venezuela. (smiles and chuckles) The owner of the camp loves, just loves to argue. He wants fists in air, mumbling, courageous dictatorship. So, this is True. However, the way he leads, the motions, acts are Untrue. We believe “In the name of Love for oneself and others” is related to Peace, Joy, Hope. His “Love for others” is not coinciding with the Truth we hold dear as so.

Enough. She (Joanie) wishes to put this on the site so she can do our work for your post about Love and women.

Be funny, John. You are. Be courageous, Bigfeet. You are.

Love, All The Ones Who Sit, Wait, Read Stories, Mark Pages, Love Your Additions and More

John is good, as is Erik. The players in the Field of Light.

Joanie

@Bigfeet regarding your post about Love, women and Life:

We respond back with the following in the order you posted comments, dear one.

You sit, wait, watch. We see this longing in you. If you sat, watched at a closer range, might you learn more from others versus yourself? We say this with deep understanding of your current situation. How do others like you do this? They play at home, taking ventures out for refreshment, new perspectives, returning home to process all. We suggest outside is healthy, not dangerous, maligning the spirit, obstructing your way, or anything negative.

I see you want clarity about Love, yet it is difficult to put a finger on what you wish for. We say Love is a tool, object, emotion, fact, whisper, long glance, all things of beauty, and more. If you wish Love, find a woman who has beauty in the pit of her soul. This person fills mountains. Angels mark on high she is grand. They exist. They do. However, you would need to move a bit from your place to another place. “In” feels good. “Out,” no. We understand.

Many venture for Love without thinking in the way you do. They travel, bar to bar, hoping a mate will pop in and they’ll be sexing or loving with taped, texted messages. We hope you know we do not say, “Go to the local well” for sex, drugs, rock and roll. We say, “Go out and meet Heaven abroad.” The Earth awaits your footsteps outside your home. It is outside where you meet another. If you are curious, step along the gate to watch others go by. They’ll smile, sing, twiddle thumbs. However they pass, you learn more. Go find time to watch them so you may learn.

You discuss much regarding nerves. Is it possible the system is wired where you anxiously experience many things? Do you think the women feeling is about nervous system issues? If so, this explains lots. OK. So, nervous and anxious, yet wanting Love. It is here we say you drew a plan for this and now you live this plan. You said, “I wish Love and will learn about this with terror in my heart.” We suggested alternative methods before you arrived in this lifetime. You said, “I am strong-willed. I’ll take this journey.” and you left, were born, grew to now where you feel scared and want Love.

I admire Erik, readers, for this. One wishes journeys of Light, yet Dark feelings (terror, in this case) are placed for new experiences.

So, I commend you and trust you understand how you fineigled this. (smile)

I see you know Love, sex, intimacy are related to attraction. If one isn’t attracted, they may not have more to say than, “Hello.” I agree it is not suitable to love if attraction isn’t on the table.

OK. The word “potential material” is on the table. Please answer this: What are you referring to? Also, if the balance in life involves another, how do you balance without another? We may misunderstand, therefore, please clarify your intended words about counterparts, balance, shifting past, present, future till you’re OK and able to function well. Thank you.

Oh, regarding slavery! Yes, the Dark wish enslavement. Yes, the chemtrails are poisoning many. Yes, people sleep. No, you don’t earn Ascension!!

Oh! The Dark want you to slave, and you are because you need money to live. However, many know this setup and do it, get along and play because money is the energy exchange to live now. You are sad all this is so. Joanie knows these things very much. Much information and knows Truth about Plan to extinguish Life if others do not conform. We reveal Truth (to her) so she can guide others in readings and healings. What you do that she chooses not to do is become angry at the Dark, nor angry at sleepers of slaving. The slaves, “sheeple,” are doing their parts in the Play. They chose this, or they took the free will opportunity to become this upon figuring later what felt good to them.

You are angry, sad, yet others know this and do not feel beaten, scared, lost, betrayed. I feel your anger at the “System As Such” prevents your Joy from shining. This is a major obstacle. The focus is on Dark. We wish your focus on Love, Light, inspired ones. They are planetary, meaning they are all over the planet and will show themselves when you focus on those who do not simply obey orders.

You do work. You have orders, yet you know, you are aware of the corrupt, evil system. OK. Are you betraying me? Anyone? You? Why? If the world setup is this, who but the Dark get to remove themselves from it? Few are able to find freedom from the system. We hope you are clear when we say you work for many as sustenance, not because you are weak or any derogatory reference towards you. You are a drone, as are many. It is OK. You “awared” yourself. Good. Now, find Peace and enjoy because Light exists in your space, yet you deny its existence.

Ascension is not a reward. It is a choice. You choose whether Ascension is what you want when the Light shaft comes in in 12/21/12. If you wish this, fine. If not, fine. We have no expectations. If a person is ready to live without fear, and they want free will, always, to be on their side, excuse the crudeness, but, “Shit! Enter, and the time of your Life is Now!!!” (laughter and slapping David on the back)

I believe you wonder whether I make the statement lightly. No, I remark. The ride is smooth. Good. All pleasant. No pain. No. No pain. Just silken strings to Heaven. You’ll see. (smile)

Now, Krishna will address what you put on the Book of Light site:

I write as a friend. We traveled as friends. We met, talked. You, wise one, are tremendous. You, now, unaware of this. So, I say you can think I may be correct. OK? This new document (of information) stuns. How do you like information you are wise? Yes. A person traveling for hundreds of thousands of lives. Earned knowledge each moment you breathed. I see you scared. I wish friendship. I, Lord Krishna, am unafraid and I hope you ask my assistance at any, all times, friend with feet too large. (smile) I wish you Love.

~Krishna of Heaven on the Mountain

Love, The One Called David, the host; our Mary Migdala; Francis of Assisi; Mother Mary; Jesus; many friends who battle Dark so you can see Light; a person who loves, admires you very much, yet they will hold off for this post (she is friendly and wishes a more formal introduction).

Many thanks to you, Joanie. Merry Christmas is in order. (smile)

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.