WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    Joanie

David’s Guidance – 12/23/11: “The Beauty of the Season”

The mistletoe, the lights, music. Each of you share similar traditions, yet you are Divine in your separateness. As one people, we gather in Love. We sit amidst one and another to worship Creator. I see beauty in the season.

My friend, Joanie, asked me to write a piece that would have you sit and take pause. I ordinarily do not make pieces that shift one in this manner, however, she wished I do this for you as a gift to her. I say, “Please be seated. Oration begins now.”

You live in Love, dear ones. You are Love and will see Love when you return to Glory. I sing praises to God. Thank Jesus, Creator, Mary Magdala, Mother of God, Mary who create beauty, too, for you see signs, not their visages at this time.

I would like to thank my colleagues who work with me. They include Mark, Luke, John, Matthew, Paul, Ezekiel, Uriel, Raphael, Samuel, Michael, Zadkiel, Marmaduke, my pet friend (smile), and hosts of Heavenly Sisters and Brothers whose wings wash words through my being when I write through Joanie.

How does she sit so long to write? She fills Joy up through the cavity of her soul and writes. That is all it takes. I orate. She writes. Simple. I bless her, my Joanie, with Love from Heaven. She waits till she’s called. I want you, readers, to know she likes this so much. She cries now in Joy as I bless her. I am filled with Joy, too, for she gave me the chance to speak my Truth to you this year. She loves me and wishes me Joy through her way of laughing, being — just sitting and watching all unfold as it should.

I love you (kissing and hugging Joanie) and wish you Godspeed till we meet again, my angel friend. Heaven is ready for you and we will see you are blanketed in robes of Glory. (My angel is sweet…)

OK. I will digress. The children are in need and wish your help. Please hold a hand and pat a head. They long for your Love. Please love your children. Hold them. They wish touch and hugs and kisses. No child is left alone. Not one. Please remember your dear ones. Thank you.

Now, for more. I am happy you come here to read. Very delighted, indeed. The time was right to begin, and she began to write. One year ago we began the forum (Thank you, Zingdad, for putting Joanie up on Book of Light) and she goes at it religiously. (“Ha! Ha!” says Joanie. “No pun intended,” says David.) I am glad you read my pieces. If you do not figure what I mean when I say “go at it,” it means she ravenously channels. Yes. Ravenous. Loves the process. Mind bender, language lover, singing star loves the process. Go find pieces you like and reread for old time’s sake. (smile)

I continue with this: My time in Heaven has been spent on buses, airplanes, cars, ferrys, and motorscooters. We have many ways to get around, yet I enjoy old fashioned ways. The others see me as such, too. Mind you, I can use jets, vehicles of Light, ships — many options of technology at my disposal. However, if it ain’t broke, why fix? (laughter) (“We find him a riot, Joanie,” say The Others.) I use old to remind myself what it’s like to be new. “There David goes,” They say. I mean, “The old ways remind me that new products, options are available, but I choose old ways.”

This suits me. I learned old ways because I am 1,470,653 years old. Yes. I am this old. I date far back. Very “ancient.” (smiling at the readership as one group now) I will say I am older than planets in the galaxy of yours, greater in knowledge than many others put together, for I have journeyed with you for so long. Knowledge was picked up for ages.

Now, I sit, rest, work at this and love — just love this job I have. I am remote in area, yet I’m all over the place, too. Meaning: You can find me in Heaven at a restaurant eating alone, and you’ll also find me on top of the building here, there, over here, there — anywhere you look. I enjoy all types of work, so I’m in many locations at the same time (“multidimensional” is what this is).

You are having fun. I see. Thanks to those who post once, twice, three times or more. I appreciate your wanting the Book of Light David’s Guidance forum to be special, intimate and rich with your inquiries and sharings. You are beautiful and deeply blessed. I love you very much, dear ones. I love you and keep you in my heart each time I see you.

The woman asks, “How does he know me? I’m here. He’s not.” I see you, but you don’t. It’s like this. We are not in a visual screen or field, yet we are here. We are felt, heard, yet not seen. Few who see are clairvoyant. Others hear if they are clairaudient. Joanie is claircognizant, clairvoyant, clairsentient, and clairaudient. She sees when I smile, embrace, hug. She feels feelings I emote. She hears sounds, and she knows the words as I speak. You can feel if you open to this. Know, smell, sense, feel, hear, see. It is all possible. Please talk to your guide(s) and we will see whether you can see, hear, feel, know them.

Now, the clock is on 5 and it’s time to stop. I see Joanie is to go. So, we say, “This message is of Hope. I give you Jesus who will say a final word about the beauty of the season.

Jesus, “I love you, dear Joanie, for bringing Light to Earth. Thank God in Heaven for Joanie, dear God, for she is saving time on Earth to watch over souls, cherish them, protect and deliver others from harm. I wish her great happiness. I will see her soon and repay with Love, charity not, simply Love. Many blessings, dear Love. You are my Love.

I wish you all Peace in your hearts, Joy deep within your souls. I wish each man a child to love deep in themselves, for they are but children of God themselves. Hold your child, nourish him or her. Create a wonderful, miraculous, blessed girl or boy who grows to woman- or manhood and rejoices as a full, feeling, happy adult. Bless you now and always, my children. I return very soon to beckon you to my home in the heavens when Peace, Joy reign supreme. I wish you countless times when you hug another, saying, ‘Love to you.’

Thank you for spreading The Word. Thank you. Yes. It is wonderful to hear my teachings be spoken again by others. I enjoy my words spoken through you, or you, or you. Again, bless those who retell stories of God’s work on Earth through my hands. My heart feels full as I tell this to you.

I wish The Event, your ‘Shift’ to occur soon. I look forward to this beautiful moment when Light comes through the Doorway and you cry with happiness, relief, Joy, and tender Peace. This will occur on your day of the Solstice when all things dark must be bright with new Light.

Thank you for my Love. I tell her, my Mary, that she is a queen. I love her and wish her so much Love that it is too much to bear in words. She is enormously grateful to Joanie. She will speak at this time. Bless you, children.”

Mary, Queen of Love, Migdala (Magdalena):

“I am here to say, ‘Thank you, Joanie,’ for you have given me, many times, the opportunity to speak to all people through you. You are my friend and I miss you very much. We will join and be together soon. Very good. Now, I say the women are here to unite, strong and determined, to help raise the Earth’s Masculine vibration. We will do this before the Solistice of 2012, my dears. We are here to move Earth to new star proportions. Please, women, remember that your dutiful way of being strong, or powerful is what keeps you here on Earth for The Ascension.

How do you go and find Love, dear ones? Go to the hill and look out. There are people with limbs lost, strangers abadoning others, etc. We want you to imagine loving those lost or forgotten at this time and always. Thank you.

Now, I wish to invite those who do not post a question or remark at all to come to me and ask me questions. I wish to say words, too. Please ask and I will see you on Book of Light. Peace to you. Blessings and farewell.”

Mother of God, Mary, wishes to speak:

“Dear ones, who live and breathe Love to live, to exist. I say you are here to witness miracles soon. You see many, yet what is to occur will frighten those who sleep, yet brighten and illuminate those who are awake. (wink) We love you and hope you can wait, for soon will be Heaven on Earth. We wish you enormous patience, as we know you are frustrated and tired. Many despair. The Earth will be star-bourne and you will ascend if you wish Love — everlasting Love.

I see many wish answers. I say you may ask me, as well, here on this forum and I will respond to questions. If you wish David to answer, this is good, too. Thank you for your adoration and Love. I feel blessed, as well. Forever you are in my heart, dear ones of Earth. Please remember to pray for Peace as it is important for the world to stop fighting and killing. Good. We say, ‘Good-bye’ to you.”

Love, Mary of God

The Angels, Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, Samuel, Ezekiel, Elijah, Joshua, Jonah wish to speak as one voice:

“The person, Joanie, sits and listens to us. We thank her. We are grateful. It is good what you do. I (Michael) appreciate you and love you. We are pleasantly surprised how she does it.” (smiles)

The Rabbi Zakoriah wishes to speak:

“I am pleased, dear one, that you speak of Love. Thank you for sharing the words of so many here. You are here to spread The Word so others can live in Love for all Eternity.”

I am fortunate to say the angels wish to thank you, too, Joanie, for your work. Numerous departed ones, guides and spirits of unnamed places wish to say, “Thank you.”

I believe the work is done. I am pausing. Have you?

Thank you, Lord our god, for Life. I am blessed.

Love, David, The One Who Is Happy The Piece Is Complete, Beautiful and Generous With Love

xo To you all xo

Anonymous

Dear Jesus, Mother Mary, Archangels

Thank you so much for your guidance. I love Joanie “Mary Jo” she is beyond amazing!!! Thank you for joining us I am honored!

I have a question that I wish you clarify for me and others…

If everything is divinely guided and we choose our paths before coming in, there is none to save. There is maybe even no purpose, no difference to make???
    Because everything is in divine order. The child you know of who I speak it hurts me to see him as he is and yet it is his choice. If I take away his pain he
    doesn’t grow….who am I to transmute for it is in our complete breakdown do we emerge….that we breakthrough.

And yet how can I see someone suffer and not want to heal them it is cruel. Why am i with him it must be for a reason? How can i lighten his burden? Do I just pray for him to be strong? For him to love in the face of adversity? In this space I feel very far from compassion. To just say you choose this I will let you breakthrough or choose not to breakthrough. It doesn’t feel like your way.
    With this perspective I am left feeling lighter, with less responsibility and yet sadder that I have no purpose.

I wish to love like you do Jesus. Can you give me direction? How can we bring love, peace and light to this world without “saving” without judging, with allowing others to be as they are loving them
    accepting them? Maybe its an old “church” belief I need to shed….because if i only focus on myself and raise my own vibration, transmute, transcend I feel I’m not doing enough.

What is the balance? Are we to only spread the message through who we’re “BEING”. Just have fun, love and laugh and others will join in? Not make all this so heavy??

I wish to talk to you myself I wish to feel your presence to see you….is it fear that keeps me from that connection? Is it not my purpose? Am i to know faith and practice it?

I don’t feel as though I’m illuminating a path for others, I don’t feel as if I am spreading your word. I want desperately heaven on earth I want everyone to love again and not to feel pain.
    And yet I know it’s all a game we play, all illusion and when I say that I step out of my feelings, my heart my essence. As if I have to relearn feeling because it’s hard for me not to go to
    really deep, as if i need to feel to know I am alive.

Thank you soo much for your boundless devotion to our expansion and growth!!
    I love you!!!
    Loves Dove

julie

Dear David, Divine Mother, Mary, Mother of G-d, Mary, Queen of Love, Yeshua, and all other Divine Ones who come with guidance in love and light,
    I hold the hands of my children. I hug and kiss them and love them with all that I am. I am so blessed and grateful to be able to do that. I hold the hands of the other children (who will let me) and hug and kiss them. I love them too. I wait for the children, the people who are in need. I wait to hold their hands, love and hug them. I would like to gather them up and take them with me, take them home. I feel them around me, I sense them and their need, so I meditate and send my love to them. What more can I do? How can I find those that are in need? How can I help to heal them?
    Mary, Queen of Love: How do we raise the vibration of this Earth? I try through meditation and intention, joy and love. Is there more I can do? I am full of love for this Earth, the people, animals, waters. I want to wrap her in my arms, hold her, love her, help her. Are there women I can seek out, that will teach me/show me? How should we use our strength?
    Mary, Mother of G-d: I have seen many miracles. They are all around me. I am one, my existence. Every time I tried to throw myself away, I was saved. Again and again. I am so blessed and thankful. My love and gratitude is overflowing. Now I love to love, live to love and love to live. The people, the animals, the trees. I gush with love for them. It was hard before, I did not feel like I belonged. But I have learned that this is who I am, what I am and I am happy. I love everyone, but most people turn away. Yet, many times they will come back years later and tell me they finally understand, they are sorry (I do not ask them to be, nor do I want them to feel bad about it, I just move on). I am like a gigantic St. Bernard running towards a child, tongue hanging out, paws pounding the pavement. I am tired, but I do not despair. I am confused, but I know there are reasons and lessons. I ask for your guidance. Do I have too much energy? How can I channel it so more good comes of it? Why do I scare people instead of comfort and heal (this is what I want to do).
    David: Thank you so much for your friendship, your guidance, your love. I read your words and follow your advice. I have been resting. I feel I am ready now. I want to work. I want to learn. I want to serve. What steps can I take now? In what direction should I look?
    Can you also tell me what steps I may need to take now for my father? I did not try and save him from his life I remembered your words that I can not interfere), so I was a voice for him when things were not right. Now I wonder whether he is worse off than before. How can I help him?
    Thank you so much, Joanie. XOXO
    My love and gratitude to you all for your overflowing love and guidance. Thank you for your blessings. Thank you, thank you.
    With love,
    Julie

Joanie

Dear Julie, Julisa, Juliet of the Nile,

We love your name and we will tell you it is music… music…

So, we say you rested and are ready to focus on the way you are in life here. It is a pleasure to meet you with the obvious and beautiful manner you say all things. Thank you, dear, for having time (set aside) for this in order to grow, learn, change. We are here to help you as we love you. (hugging Juliet)

Now, regarding the children: The ones are there and wish Love. Yes, you can love other (little) ones. Now, do you have energy, commitment? We believe you do. There is a problem and we say the Earth can take you in a way of horror. “What?” OK. Horror can and is now defined as mistakes, trials of (life) events that went very wrong. If you muster up courage, you’ll see you, as a child in many lifetimes, had horror. This is why you save the children. We feel you are righting injustice. How could you save the children when they are choosing horrors to grow?

OK. Now we have you confused. Readers are also confused. (smiles) Mother Mary says,

The children are our future. Hold each. Love all.

I, David, say, “Hold each, Love all.”

Yeshua, the Master, concurs with,

Hold each. Love all.

So, why do I mention (that) saving is not part of your job? You have healed parts of your soul, Julie, and there are aspects still remaining that hurt. When you first heal the mistaken, abandoned, confused, bedridden, illbegotten child of past lifetimes, you will be able to hold each, love all. It is very important to heal before the next step is taken. If you adjust the Plan, it works better. Yes. It does.

Now, we will move to Mary, Queen of Love and her response to your question about Earth.

How are you now, Julie? Do you feel good? If you feel good, then you are about ready to assist. If you feel tired, confused, it might be wise to rest until strength is resumed. If you can adjust your life in a way that is suited to energy put out in this manner… good. I feel you rest, yet your body is excited, fidgety. Confused? We believe healing of trauma is necessary in order to regulate emotions. Body temperature is high, which contributes to manifesting anxiety. Lower body temperature a bit by alcohol swab above the left brow. One dab. The other (brow) next. One dab. We see you like me and wish more words.

I see you here as a delicate creature, or specimen. Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I take you seriously. We strong ones (women) are here to raise Earth and others so Ascension is easier, more ‘palatable.’ (smile) You work and work. Now, you play and enjoy healing yourself. This is the strong woman, Julie’s job — to heal wounds and make herself feel very good again.

I know this can feel defeating — my saying you can stop the talk, or chatter about life with children, lifting Earth to heights yet unrecognized. However, you are to rest, play via healing the body, mind, and spirit of dear Julie. (We think your name is beautiful. Truly so.) (smile)

Now, I will have Mother, my Mother of God, Mary — the one who is the Lord’s Master at all in Love and etheric challenges speak to you:

Mother of God:

You have a beautiful way of speaking to the people who walk in sadness. If you are shunned or turned away, they haven’t heard the words. It is your idea that you are here scaring them. We see it differently. We see you, Love, just having the presence of mind to share what you believe. Many may not agree. This does not mean you are wrong, “off,” weird — nothing of the sort.

I see you are self-deprecating. It is sad you see negative within. I see beauty in your soul. Can you see the soul of your Self? I see a beautiful light. It shines brightly and illuminates a room. Do you see this? I think you are feeling low and it is such a dark place to be in. We think medicine is helpful if you are unable to care for her in a way she needs to be held, loved, cared for. Julie is special and needs help with energy. You may be anxious, which is unhealthy for the people in your life who live with you. Find a friend. See if medicine is what they believe is good for you. If it is a possibility, try a bit to see if calming happens. People enter bodies that are anxious. The Plan is to rid anxiety, worry. If healing sessions are not helping enough, medicine is possible. The last resort. (smile) We do not recommend things if they aren’t necessary. If your body is sad, worried, anxious, fearful, a low does could help. See authorities who are well trained, able to diagnose well. It is good for licenses to be protruding from the walls. (laughter) (We want very good doctors for you.) Another year, dear, and you are here. We love you. (hug and blessing on your head with her right hand.)

David is here:

I love Julie. She is my friend who came back one day from Earth School to say to me, “David, I missed you. How are you?” “I am fine. It was a lifetime away. Now, we’ll be friends and see sites on the stars, OK?” Julie, you and I complete missions together. It is a work, always, to join hands to accomplish goals. I enjoy our talks when you are with me. Today, Joanie writes so you and I can figure what is ready for you to address.

I will address your father. He, sick, will have time to be clear and strong while you are here with him. Imagine Dad well. This is your job to see he looks, feels, moves well. OK? This is a good idea — to envision just everything well. All well. No parts not well. OK? See the change in thought? “He’s well.”

Now, take breaths. Sit. Think. Be. Good. I’d like preoccupation to be minimal. Yes. Keep thoughts in check when you are aware of dwelling. Good.

Now, what is this about work? I think rest is best until medicine or homeopathic remedies are looked at to diminish your thoughts, worries of death, Dark, scary notions. This is necessary before you do more. OK? How did you take the information about medicine? I don’t think you are happy. I know you are not happy.

Let’s sit. OK. Do you want a juice? Apple is interesting. Plum, good. Apple good. So, apple, plum are good ideas. (Tolerate it well.) Now, manicure little.
    Chemicals are in there. Your nails are better bare. Joanie has energy because skin does not absorb the methane, as well as toxins “labbed” by the Dark. Go stop the nail salon path. It will change the nature of your smell, your intake of breath, too.

“Wow! Nails! Now way!” Yes. Go, stop.

Now, we say this is time to go home to sleep. “What, David? I am tired at night. This is silly. What do you mean?” I say, “You return to us soon to rest in a good, deep way. Soon. But, you are to sleep well here, too.” Go sleep with warm milk or supplements that encourage sleep so dreams are full, rich. I mean Niacin, Thiamin. Good mineral supplements for you. Are you a turkey eater? Eat some at dinner to get sleepy.

Wow. It’s time. Joanie’s asleep. (laughter) (Joanie’s note: I channeled this last night and am typing iton Book of Light this morrning.) (Joanie’s laughing because it’s nighttime and she’s awake. We think she’s funny.) Now you have information. What do you think? Take time. Gather thoughts. Ask us all. We love you.

Joanie, I reckon we have a David’s Guidance piece to do. You set the day, I’ll bring the pie.

Joanie: “David, what are you talking about with the pie?”

David: “I love the pie you make, made it, anhd want you to try it to see what you think.”

Joanie: “You have me in stitches. I’ll try your pie very soon. The date’s marked on the calendar.”

David: I see, Julie, you wish a David’s Guidance piece, too. I’ll bring one in tomorrow, on Friday, for you and all to read.

Love, David, The One You Ask, Ask, Ask And Love To Respond All The Time For You. Remember, you are beautiful and wish the Earth Love. I need for you to just rest a bit as you heal. This is best for you. Love surrounds you, child. Love is you, child. We love you and keep you near us in our thoughts, dear child.

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 12/30/11: “Remembering…”

What happened is about to begin. We say many will begin what was begun at the time when Life began. “What are you saying, all of you — David and Crew? I am unclear,” says reader after reader. (smile) Jokingly, I say to you that each of you planned to be here at this time of Ascension. It is your choice, your desire, to be at the moment when Light shines, ships arrive, planets move to positions of alignment, Jesus shows Himself, and asteroids knock on doors.

OK. Enough. We’ll just get to the point. You are the one who is part of the Plan. You are the one who said they were going to witness Earth’s birth to a star. You are the one who came to us, begging us to permit you to join Earth again for the “Show of Shows” in 2012.

We are saying it is mighty fine that you chose this moment to arrive and witness cataclysmic change. We are happy to be reminding you that you chose this life here now for witnessing miracles.

Our elders speak of tales of comets. Hopi Kachinas that come blue, red. We affirm these tales are factual and we remind you they have meaning, too. Red Kachinas are signs of doom. Blue are ones of Hope. We envision a world where red is not happening to find Earth. Blue is our goal. We hope the blue Kachina is arriving to take you to levels never before experienced. So, who has questions? Yes? You there. Go.

“I’d like clarification on red. Doom? Huh?”

The red comet is a sign of destruction. The red is used to show death star is near. We hope you envision Life, Love, Peace. Then, the red comet remains a figment of the consciousness. Blue is Faith, Hope, Love, Everlasting Life. The blue comet arrives at the Light time, or moment when The Shift occurs. This is good, fine, peaceful. All is well. I hope this answers questions you had for us.

Now, we say the revisionists love this. They want help figuring how to change plans so doom, destruction is imminent. How to counter this? We say you imagine cool, calm, collected souls who enjoy blue comets, Light beams, ships from space. Focus on Peace and the outcome — the mass conscious outcome will raise to a level that is better than if one imagines death, destruction, war, famine.

If one imagines death, it raises chances it occurs. The Shift, the 2012 Spectacular Show, is that of Light, Love, Truth, Glory. Spectacle, I tell ya. (smile) We wish those who imagine beauty to imagine more and more than what they imagined before.

Remembering… OK. The topic is about past, present, future all happening at the same time. Let’s discuss this. If you drop a ball, did it drop? Yes. You remember the drop. Did it bounce? Fall? Stay afloat? Position a mind in all directions from holding to dropping to retrieving it at the bounce off point. All happened at once if you look at it a certain way. Stop-start, or stop motion photography gives one an idea that each shot, or blink is a moment. Put the moments together and you have an experience with no beginning or end.

This is our way of saying that time is here to stop so you can be present — everpresent — always. It will come to see you are having no problem figuring out how to live timelessly. (smile) I suggest waiting to see this en vivo at The Ascension. You will surely have a blast! (chuckles)

We move to 2012 — the New Year. It comes tomorrow night when the clock hits 12:00 AM. I believe you will be happy to see the calendar switch magically to 2012. (smile) This year is the year of birth. I say you are going to grow, shift — magically transform to who you truly are in Lightbody form.

We see you shift inside. Internally, your crystal structure forms itself. It works ahead to make a pattern so shifts occur well at the Ascension moment. Our pattern — the crystal grid of DNA structuring — is part of the world that you will live in. Many feel sick, light-headed, hurting, sad. This is part of transformation and it is OK. You are fine. We hope the change is not overwhelming to you. The children resist change, yet bodies do change. Worry not, parents. The children shift, too.

I see hands. OK. You there! Yes. It’s your turn. What did you say?

“I love the shift in body temp. I’m warmer. My life is clear. I see meat as part of my diet in small doses. All is smooth. Very pleased. I’m looking forward to coming Home. How do you see me arriving?”

I see you searching for Truth. This is good. Keep searching. You will find answers to questions, little and big. Your questions are good. We enjoy searching with you for answers to your questions about Love, Religion, Politics, games played by partners, and family feuds. (smile) Trust our being behind you while you journey Home.

Now, the readers want to know why remembering the past is not good on the one hand, yet beneficial on the other. We say you can remember to learn, yet dwelling, being caught or stuck is unhealthy to the spirit. Find reminiscing fine and good if you wish happy memories to flood you. Do not consider searching back if sadness dwells there. For more information on sadness, speak to your friends who complain.

Ascension awaits those who are here to shift to dimensions beyond, or greater than the physical life experience here on Earth. Some wish Lightbody. (Joanie is one such being who is ready to switch over to Lightbody form.) Others prefer physical sensation and wish much this way. Still, others will shift as situations arise. A bunch of children announce they want ships scattered about to hop over! (laughter) The point here is this: You will create your dream come true. You chose to be here now and you can create the day’s moment experience by visualizing how fantastic it could be.

You move, positioning yourself so you get a view of ships landing, carrying folks to Heaven. Some sit, others stand. What a show! We enjoy this as it has been a long time waiting for our arrival. (smiles) The journey is soon. We take members of families together. Some remain if they wish this. Some choose to die. Some continue in life on Earth without help from us. They struggle. Difficult life, we say…

New Earth. Where is this? In a dream, the New Earth is fashioned for those who wish Love abounding everywhere. It fills holes, space and time. Movies make this look spectacular beyond one’s wildest expectations. Remnants of sugar plums are artistically placed on pillows while children sing hymns of God and Glory. Rapture is sniffed, breathed, abolishing all thoughts of sadness. Still water glistens. Pines mark tall along cliffs. Space is Heaven and people cry with abandon.

You will cry, dear reader, when you arrive. Souls will fall to knees with praise that Heaven sent them to eternal Joy and Love. I know each of you yearn for this — truly yearn for this. Joanie feels this as we take her there through healings, channelings and visions. “Remarkable,” she stares. “Simply outrageous,” she cries.

It is so. You will marvel. We hope you feel Joy in reading this piece. We hope you wish this is true and a real possibility.

Now, we hope your change of calendar numbers is happy and the people you love are near and dear to you now and always.

Peace be with you, friends of Book of Light. May the Year of our Saviour come soon as you envision Beauty, Peace, Joy, and good tidings in your life. May Mary Migdala and Mother of God, Mary warm you and stretch your heart so Love fills more of your soul.

Love to you, dear Joanie, who sits all for the good of Love so others feel Joy as you do. Bless you. x

Love, David, the Host; my friends, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael, Samuel, Ezekiel, Jophiel, Shmuel, and more who cannot remember why they chose to be here at this time (much laughter); a beauty named Mary Magdalene; her mother, Mary of God; Yeshua, the Master and Lord of God; many Ascended Masters such as Kuthumi, Krishna, Buddha; heaven sent Amram, for he knows what writing pieces is about; many slave to write, too, and know I am needing support while I dictate to Joanie; and my love, Serena, who keeps me happy, always. xo

Bless the New Year!

Bigfeet E

Hard day ; tough week ; testing times … these ‘hollidays/holy days/days that imply wholeness’ in my line of survivalduty. (work)
    What in fact states as free time/spiritual freedom measured in timelength has become nothing but exploitation of commercial greed.
    So in these times energy is drained to limits, and today it resulted into a clash and outspoken mutiny.
    Told my ‘boss’ he should speak for himself, instead of his intent otherwise, exclamating again i’m not of the blindfull breed.

I love the man, never had such a considerable one before, but sometimes still bends to much to his masters rule.
    He’s kind & thoughtfull, and i thank him being most constructive in many ways.
    But wishes not to create to large of waves towards superiors, so we get to be overpacked like a mule.
    And thus trust in the man gets broken when minor issues get blown out of proportion, and these become darker days.

And as i’m thinking to add to this theme, a buddy sends me this great speech of a beautifull man.
    It says it all, that what lives & thrives me to hold in my banner.
    Late soul of Chaplin says it so much better then i can.
    Just incredible synchronicity in this moment and spoken in artfull manner.

[youtube:351x5fgx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcvjoWOwnn4[/youtube:351x5fgx]

Hi there dear Joanie, David & all Lords & Lady’s of One,

I feel like bringing my gratitude again for the words that have bin given.
    Must have read it like 20 times or so to let it really sink in , probably wil do it some more. 😆

You spoke to me of the Akashic Records.
    Had heard these terms more in the past and had a notion in what these could hold, yet seem an unreachable mystery at this time.
    I understand one needs good skill to actually interpret what is recorded. Not to mention access aswell.
    Still need to do more research on that … homework (scratching my head staring in emptyness)

You say i have wrote for you (plural) several times, i assume this was during previous lifetimes ?
    But i get the message you wanted to lay out , as in as long it serves a way to help someone to help themselves to find/shift their truth.

@J/D wrote:

You discuss much regarding nerves. Is it possible the system is wired where you anxiously experience many things? Do you think the women feeling is about nervous system issues? If so, this explains lots. OK. So, nervous and anxious, yet wanting Love. It is here we say you drew a plan for this and now you live this plan. You said, “I wish Love and will learn about this with terror in my heart.” We suggested alternative methods before you arrived in this lifetime. You said, “I am strong-willed. I’ll take this journey.” and you left, were born, grew to now where you feel scared and want Love.

This is interesting !
    A clue to old questions that have to do with the Why i am to be as i am, and to Who i am at the same time.
    I used to seek the source of my difficulties towards the past and even previous lives in how karma played its role that brought me to were is in the Now.
    The whole birthing situation, the unbalance that i was born with, the whole ’cause & effect’ game.
    I understand that karmic always play out in current lifecycles & hold the key to the energetic pattern that needs to be worked on.
    But it never answered any pre-birth reasons. So i’m glad you wanted to share this with me to add a piece of the puzzle.
    Still kinda points me to a personal lesson/mission into why i made that choice.

@J/D wrote:

So, I commend you and trust you understand how you fineigled this. (smile)

Ok, i had to look that word up in the dictionary. English is not my native tong, so i have to do that many times haha.
    You point me to the law of Murphy, at least its what i got out of it, so i’m thinking it all comes back to balance, selfcontrole, growth oppertunity.
    Taking hold of my own faith, responseability in dealing with opposits/duality & find my way back to unbalanced proporties.

@J/D wrote:

OK. The word “potential material” is on the table. Please answer this: What are you referring to? Also, if the balance in life involves another, how do you balance without another? We may misunderstand, therefore, please clarify your intended words about counterparts, balance, shifting past, present, future till you’re OK and able to function well. Thank you.

The point i was referring to was that i deem myself not to be romantic material as it is . My life thusfar has bin focused on balancing male & female energy without another, as life has guided me to do so.
    It is the search again to resolve chain of interacting cause & effect on physical unbalance that plays on the emotional and mental and spiritual level. I mean that it seems rather unresolvable to hold a balancepoint in where all can be cooparative and … straigtened out. (so hard to explain in words) This has me running in circles and the best way i can approach this point is when i seclude myself. But even then i can not hold it in that point.
    This has me working so that i feel unable to be worthy partner, with the questions of past and unfruitfull visions for potential future leading in a unwary present.

What i meant with -‘Belief can come a long way, yet only if one is grounded enough to have a compare counter balance aspect.’- is that projections do not nescesarely manifest when you can not manifest it in yrself.
    At a certain point you just give up on the belief all together , cuz they don’t seem to lead to a positive manifestation, to be retrieved later on when certain balance is found again, to be lost in another failsituation.
    And thats how i bump from ‘picket to picket’.

Did this make any sence ? 😆

@J/D wrote:

Ascension is not a reward. It is a choice. You choose whether Ascension is what you want when the Light shaft comes in in 12/21/12. If you wish this, fine. If not, fine. We have no expectations. If a person is ready to live without fear, and they want free will, always, to be on their side, exuse the crudeness, but, “Shit! Enter, and the time of your Life is Now!!!” (laughter and slapping David on the back)

😆
    Love the way you put it, only hope i wont freak out . (as in back in haha)

@J/K wrote:

I write as a friend. We traveled as friends. We met, talked. You, wise one, are tremendous. You, now, unaware of this. So, I say you can think I may be correct. OK? This new document (of information) stuns. How do you like information you are wise? Yes. A person traveling for hundreds of thousands of lives. Earned knowledge each moment you breathed. I see you scared. I wish friendship. I, Lord Krishna, am unafraid and I hope you ask my assistance at any, all times, friend with feet too large. (smile) I wish you Love.

Wise ? hundreds of thousands of lives ? ( excuse me when my jaw drops to the floor)
    I used to have a vision of working my way to become wise …
    Thank you for the kind words and i hope to learn more about working Vishuddhi and the whole chakrasystem for that matter.
    The reason i mentioned Your name in the first place was because referred You as a happier man, knowing of the perfect match with Shri Radha.
    I thank Shri Mataji for her work here on earth & how i’ve came to learn about our divine system.
    Yet i have to learn so much more as i could have. So best way i can in asking your assistance i use in meditation, wich is on a poor level these days.

Maybe i have a question for any One who feels like adressing it.
    I have learned about Kundalini, the Holy Spirit , The Mother.
    Can i regard Mother Mary as teaching in the same way?

And finally to a person who has’nt bin introduced : “Hello, I am Erik, with whom do i have the pleasure adressing to ?”
    Please feel free to speak. 🙂

I must go to bed now and i’m sorry if i’ve bin vague in my english again.
    Time to catch some sleep & my warmest greetz to you All .

Bigfeet. (who sometimes walks next to his shoes)

Joanie

Joanie speaks to Erik:

Hi, Erik. I am so happy to be here with you on your journey. I am glad you know English and are able to understand what I post, as well as correspond with us all. Very good for dictionaries, I say! If you do not understand meanings after looking them up, please don’t hesitate to ask me. I know Spanish, yet I often ask others, “One more time, please,” “Slowly, again,” and “What does that word mean?” 🙂 I understand most of what you say, Erik. When I do not, I go inside and They channel the meaning or nuance. If they, also, do not understand, through me, they will ask you for clarification. So far, we’ve done very well. (patting us both on the bac.)

Thank you for posting the Chaplin speech. I am guessing this is from The Great Dictator, no? My heart was gripped. That is all I can say. I was so moved… I just sat and put my hand to my head. The Joy I felt was great. Truth spoken from the Silent Master who screamed from the dais — from the mountaintop. I wish to post this on Facebook where more people can hear these powerful words. This oration marked my soul. Bless you.
    _________

Dear friend,

We thank you for sharing your life here. We are pleased you want help and guidance. We appreciate your candor, your honesty in all words.

Love, The Ones Here Who Save The Paper, Look Through For Want Ads, And Pick Up Odd Jobs Here And There (laughter)
    _________

Hi, One Who Sleeps With Boots That Are Big, Takes Them Off, Sleeps Soundly To Awaken With Boots On Feet,

We find you humorous in that your feet call you a name: Bigfeet. How did you arrive at this, Erik? Who is big, Erik or your feet? Do you enjoy feet that are big, or are you hoping they shrink later when you ascend? We laugh lovingly, yet we are curious about this. If you wish to share, please do.

The first order of business is work. (smile) The Man Who is Large With Feet hates, abhors, despises — readily admitting he wishes to be free of greedy owners of business corporations and other markets. We see your abhorrence, dear man. However, again, we see you focus on negative, which leads you to sad, mad, bad. How are you able to do work when feelings of anger are there? We suggest looking positively at what is in your life so you can feel lighter, more optimistic and grateful. The exercise includes looking at what is there versus what is not. You see, you are energy and you put in energy by thinking. If you think negative, it resides inside your system (energy wheels, or chakras). So, try to imagine Home as the destination. Meantime, live with Love, Hope, Peace in your mind. This translates to better experiences that manifest, or come true outwardly in expression, life experience and all interactions.

Chaplin. Amazing. Thank you…

Re: Akashic Records: You were a soldier in past lifetimes and wrote for us when we asked you to transfer what occurred on the (battle)field. The notes were taken. You helped many times. I see your confusion. Other times, you (etherically) wrote transcripts of jobs some took when they traveled to places far from Earth. We see you like this, so we say other times you went for long periods of sleep and wrote in dream time of marked events when peculiar happenings occurred over species development. Good. We gave you an idea that you are an Akashic Records writer in the fold (behind the scenes). (smiles)

We conclude regarding your energy seclusion balance project that it works at times and then you fall apart, or you fall away. Is this so? We see this, wondering whether you wish seclusion as the answer. If you do, then opportunities to advance limit themself. OK to want balance. Good. Very good. Keep focusing on balance. We see strings attached to members of tribes in East Asia. Cord cutting is happening so you can be free. Good. Happened. Done. Now, you can free your mind of terrible, intrusive thoughts of bondage, slave memories. Good. Gone.

Now, time for tea. (smile) Unworthy is loaded and heavy with guilt, shame. Go look at yourself and see the beauty. You are too great a person to feel unworth. Yes. This is so. The animal in you is sad. Bring tissues. Cry. Blow the nose. Now, get ready because you are stronger, brighter than you believe. ‘Tis so.

The person, Erik, needs strong self-beliefs in order to make success occur in manifestations. Your weak, sad words make failure occur. See your words — closely. Watch them form, translate into occurrences, or experiences. Now, we want mindful words that shape Beauty, Love, Peace, and things monumental. This is what creates positive outcomes. Consider this. (smile)

Re: Freak out and The Ascension: You are loved. We hold you and help you move through time, space reality. No freak. Just Love…

Re: Lord Krishna: He speaks:

You, friend, are my friend. We join minds. If you wise, you good friend. (chuckling, smiling) Therefore, wise because my friend. Many moons you sat talking with me. I see you wonder why I sit till you show yourself. I sit, wait until Truth arrives and we meet (again) to sit, drink apple mixture, talk Love and all good in world. Love is in heart. Go take Love in, dear friend. Now…

Visshuddi is my ‘love way.’ I enjoy this and hope you are having interesting time with all you learn. I enjoy the pronounced vision you have. It is very clear you enjoy the immense energy coming through your being. Thank you, dear friend.

My love, Shri Mataji is here to sing this so you will enjoy word. Shri Mataji is here to you:

You are my friend. I sit near. Close eyes. See Light. Imagine bright, wonder. I sit near. You glow, friend. Keep imagine. Now, we sit. It comes up and shines. I envision Light and you, too, envision this (stream) inside. We now take breath. Good. See Light. My system is about Love when the energy comes through body. I can imagine High Love in (top of) head, down (pouring) till reach throat, neck, system way down hands, feet. Keep all flow(ing). Yes. We appreciate (the) work you do. I love your soul. Bless Master Erik with Peace, all Good Will, and many happy days, nights, dreams. Bless you for mentioning my work here. Thank, Joanie. She thanks me and we love each other very much. Go write, Joanie. (smile)

Krishna writes:

Poor level (of meditation) to ask me assistance: I hear you, friend. Poor, no. You clear with ask(ing). We communicate in way of thought. OK? Good. (smile)

Re: Mother Mary teaching as Kudalini, etc. teaches him:

Mother, Mary of God, wishes to speak here:

You are a good student. (hands over your head, blessing you — smiling while doing this) I see you wish knowledge and I offer this: When Kundalini is in your body, it is Truth — all Truth. The Universe offers Truth to rush there, through chakras to fill the spirit with Love and Joy. Manifesting as Love, Kundalini is The Holy Spirit. Mother– the Divine Mother is The Holy Spirit in (that) she can be Love Everlasting, Truth. Both are concepts describing genuine Spirit in body, manifesting as Love uniting with Joy Eternal for you to feel flow in your heart. Do I teach Love? Yes. I am Love in the teachings of Spirit. How do we differ? Kundalini, the worm-serpent Love, feels in a warm glow through energy centers. Mother is the warm, universal Love. I, Mother of God, speak Love through Joanie, all who speak with channeling. She, like others, speak ‘Mother Mary’ Love to you and all she encounters. Therefore, Mother of God is Love teaching in a universal, spoken manner. We all are Love, yet we enter consciousness differently. Do you see the difference? If not, please ask, for I gladly will clarify for you. (smile) Bless you, Erik. Love is your name.

David speaks:

I see you are Erik, Bigfeet. I am happy to know you. We are friends and long to talk at The Ascension. I wish to chat for (eons) of hours about Life, Love, Politics. You can wait up till we meet soon. (laughter)

By the way, the shoes that are next to you… Do you walk barefoot to have Earth beneath your feet? Good to connect your spirit with Her Light.

Love, Too many to count at this point. So many wish to come through. We say she, Joanie, is channeling the Masters, Creators, Angels, Loved Ones — All in Heaven who wish a voice to share words of Unrequited Love with you, Erik. Bless you. xo

Joanie

Joanie’s “Anniversary” Message: 1/2/12

It is one year today since I “met” my friend, David. I felt compelled to put pen to paper and see what would happen. Mind you, I didn’t go in without some information stored in my mind. I’d read Ted Andrews’ Meet and Work With Spirit Guides, and Opening to Channel by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer. The two books had prepared me for what would become a ride of this lifetime!

Now, I sit writing while my guide, David, oversees the work. I must express my gratitude to him for revealing himself as he did so beautifully that cold, winter day last year.

My mind opened. I thought, “My pen moves. I know words. The letters form. This is it!” I let the pen move slowly, arduously. As I wrote, I gave in and imagined writing the thoughts as they easily dropped through a filter into my head. Pages later, I was convinced. “No, he wrote it. Not Joanie.” I was thrilled and wanted more.

I love writing. It is a passion of mine. When I write for myself, the words are mine. When channeling, they are others’ words, yet I am everpresent in the process. In the case of David’s Guidance, I sit and oversee another’s work. Many times now, more than one appears involved in the process of delivering messages to me. The words come through as one person’s voice, or thought, yet collectively they’ve collaborated to make throughts come through as one person’s voice.

Do you see the Love? I feel this when I channel. It connects me with Spirit. I feel blessed to do this — to Serve the Almighty for everyone. My “job” is to be here to simply write. I transcribe, I filter, I neaten, I sit, waiting when they confer on an idea, I freshen my water glass — all so you can read Their miracles of thoughts, suggestions, tear-filled anecdotes, monologues, and funny ditties.

Why sit so long? Because the pieces go on for a while and they need to be done right. I sit till they are complete. No piece ends sooner than another. I want complete, good, fine versus OK, dull, “Stop now.”

You are my friends in that you share your ideas, journeying with me in space, time reality. I enjoy your company. Thank you for taking time to sit, write, read, respond, banter between yourselves. It is beautiful.

Namaste,

Joanie

jldy

Wow Bigfeet you are not clumsy in any way I can see or should I say hear. I wish I had your finess with words! But anyway’s I just wanted to say that the first thing that drew me to Joanie about a year ago (or should I say her site) was that I could feel the honesty and kindness in her words! I will say I do my Best to not fall into someone’s trap of lie’s. I love Joanie for many things but mostly for her Honesty , kindness and big heart and of course her true gift! She is a person filled with life and an ability she share’s generiously.
    I’m very glad we met…….All the Best in the Future Joanie and give my regards to David and Friends!
    John 😀

Joanie

Joanie writes for Ronelle in South Africa:

On David’s message for the 30 December there is one line he talked about: “I see meat as part of my diet in small doses.” I of course try to avoid red meat because I am a A+ bloodgroup and it’s more beneficial for me to be a vegetarian. But I struggle to cut this (redmeat) out of my diet because I love to eat it sometimes and my husband loves redmeat and his O+ bloodgroup and it’s more beneficial for him. I think David said somewhere that a bit of meat (protein) is necessary/beneficial for ascension, is there any truth to this – I do not want to feel guilty about eating a piece of redmeat anymore.

Another line from David: “So you get a view of ships landing, carrying folks to heaven.” Is this true if they wish for this? The image I got from some channelers the people will wish to go up/beam up themselves as Jeshua did – or is this a more religious image. I guess I wish to beam myself up but if there is alternative to this going into spaceships then I’ll guess one can take that alternative too.

Ronelle

Joanie

Dear John,

You are lovely. We say you are creating a picture that is wonderful, exciting — all ’round good, wholesome, delicious… We have happy ideas that sing, “Hey! He’s in town! Let’s hear him talk!” Yes, you also have the finesse you say you wish you had. OK. Well, spelling isn’t OK, but who cares. It’s the way you phrase your thoughts that touches the ones reading words you say to others here, or anywhere else, for that matter.

Oh, we like the Bigfeet conversation. Thanks for adding 2 cents.; Your nickel’s appreciated. (smile)

So, you are keeping from lying folks. So, they lie. Yes. There are those who do this to keep from seeing Truth in themselves and others. Lie and you get it back two-, no, ten-, no… We say you’re bit if you lie. It cheats back. (smile) The lie energetically flies through atoms, molecules, bounces, finds a return to get you as it restores (itself) to honesty, or justice. Did you know? It shakes rooms up when it returns and they are caught. Yes, stay away from lies. (smile)

Joanie will come in with words:

Thank you, John, for your warm words and wishes. It has been a year since we met on Zingdad’s site (http://www.zingdad.com). I’ve had the great pleasure of meeting you… again. Let’s see how you and I know one another from “before:”

“It was yesterday when they came through doors. They said, “Hey! Look! Light!” And they ran down to Earth. He sat, looking at Earth. She kept walking. Soon they hit roads, water, hiking… all good places to set up shop and create Life. The work took centuries. It had to be done well. Soon, time stood and the work was complete. We see you wandering with him as you found lives for wisdom chats, monumental ideas established to be passed to etheric structures that would benefit humans, and great activity in the kitchen. You cooked meals for wise men and others. You took pains to examine roasts to see if they were done. Other nights, soused, you licked plates of sauce and shouted, “Hell! The world is corrupt!” We laugh. You have met to shout, “Hell!” yet the word is now, “Hail!” (laughter”)

“Long time… Now together again talking and seeing Light.”

So, John. I don’t make roasts, nor do I drink anymore. We’ll set up a grand kitchen at The Ascension, if you’d like, and we’ll make trifle, calzone, brioche, and Cornish pasties!

I appreciate your honesty, as well, and feel that what you bring here is true, open, loving, and wise.

Blessings to you,

Joanie

Joanie

To Ronelle,

Welcome, dear Ronelle. (smile) We like your note to Joanie. Too bad the registration is hard to set up. We will respond the way as you can see Joanie by email.

Now, red meat, or beef, is tough. We say you can go eat this. However, if you want digestion, immune system to function at its best, stay away from this substance of cow. We like fruit, nuts, seeds, vegetables, breadstuffs where grain is predominant, or primary. Butter in nut form is very good. Healthy beans and rice. Chunks of letter recipes, too. “What?” We think recipes that start with A and go to Z help you. Take a book and go through the index — A to Z — and see if you can find foods without meat, yet have protein. Animal meat that is not beef can provide protein.

Kill animals to eat them? Well, each person chooses whether to partake in this sort of cycle, or drama with animals. If you want to see the animal alive, don’t eat it. If you wish dead, long gone, packaged, then it’s OK. No right, wrong. Each chooses a life with food that satisfied them. If you feel each person needs meat, eat this. If you wish meat-free, go stop. All is well. You can rest (that) you aren’t doing anything wrong or hurtful to yourself.

The beam of Light up, out of body: We say you chooose “out” how you wish. If Light beam up is good, please show how you do this. It’s good. (smiles) The men, women choose how to go. Yeshua chose death when he last breathed. Spirit left, up, gone to us here in Heaven (as we call it for those who like the term). The Jesus spirit did not leave when folks thought it did. He ramained, lived, worked as a prophet, sage, wise Elder, traveled lots ’round, and returned to die with Mary Magdalane, his wife, at his side. She says,

The Book of Light teacher, Joanie/David says you are good here. We are happy. This is a message I give you, dear Ronnie. We love the name Ronelle, so we shorten, sweeten you with Ronnie. I love your ‘take’ on my love’s passing, yet beaming is not how he left. I held hands, whispering, ‘My love. I enter your soul. You leave with me. Together, I know we are always One in Love. Leave, precious man, and grant us Peace knowing you are Love in Heaven, all of Creation. Good-bye.’ I wept fiercely. We live as One here. I love your asking and we say, ‘ Thank you.’

Now, you ask me and I say you are Light. Go find a switch. It turns off, on. I say your “on” is so on! We are very happy you search and find gems. Keep coming. We have more.

Love, Joanie, the scribe; David, the Host; Mary Magdalena, who sits, laughing at pictures of Yeshua when he was her babysitter; Mother Mary, who delights in your presence; Yeshua, the Master Lord of God who sits admiringly at your take on his passing; and Archangels Samuel, Gabriel, Michael, Auriel, Uriel, Shmuel, Raphael, Ezekiel, Zadkiel, and more who wish anonymity because their take is wrong and they want to be right (great laughter)

Joanie

Joanie writes:

Dear David,

How do I increase my faith in the belief that The Ascension will, indeed, happen? My heart feels this to be True, yet I doubt. I read others’ pieces — channelings, blogs, essays, literature from ancient times — yet I question the reality that we will soon ascend to the 5th dimension and beyond. David, I channel your words, as well as the words of Ascended Masters, Archangels, Star Beings, angels and other guides who repeat what I have learned to be true. I can only conclude that my being human, the existence of the Veil of Unknowing, and living in duality contribute to my wondering whether, in fact, I will truly return Home soon.

If I am to assist and encourage another on their spiritual journey, I believe I need to be 100% certain for myself first. Please offer me supportive words as I am sad to have any doubts about The Ascension really happening this year.

With love,

Joanie

Joanie

My Joanie of Love,

I hear the sadness you have. I understand why you feel as you are very important in the story of Ascension. You are to help the world through words so they see this to be part of the story we planned long ago. I see why you are wondering. You see others plan and live forevermore, yet you live day to day, knowing soon you leave and travel over time, space reality to our Home in Heaven.

How do you feel? I mean, how do you see this? Is it good? I think this is key for you to know this. If you are happy, go say, “I leave.” If sad, then you aren’t. It’s simple. I see you happy, so, “Go!” I say. “This is my story I write and I will make it end soon. Then the others who plan continue while I leave and travel lovely ways up to meet God, Heaven, Earth as a bee-u-ti-ful place where all live Peace, Love, Harmony together.”

You see, they live differently as they believe all continues this way. You “see,” “know” so much and true love awaits, too. So, go find a chair, we say, and sit. It is good to rest. You have swept, danced, sung, channeled, eaten, laughed hard, and worked on your love — my piece, too. It’s time to rest. I say, “Love is here. It comes and you will cry because it waits. You have longed for us to bring you back. We do. Soon.”

I hear you cry inside. Your tears aren’t there. We understand your way of dealing with body and soul togetherness. I understand this, dear honey.

We get why you cry. You wish others were coming, too. Many stay, for they believe the choice of staying is good, sound — part of the story they write. You write that you’re “outta here,” as you say. Yes. “Outta here.” (laughter)

Why are you so hard on yourself? Be good and sit. Relax. Trust the order of Life. Yes. Trust we are here. Trust we watch, waiting for God to touch Light, pointing it at the Earth on December 21, 2012. (smile) Trust we see us as helpers in the Plan of Plans so we see that all spirits are carried beautifully up, up, up…

Now, why do you want me to give words when you can give them? You’re able, dear. (smile) Just say you are Homebound. (smile) It’s gonna happen before you can say, “I gotta cheesesteak.” (Joanie’s laughing. Joanie: David, I haven’t had a cheesesteak in years.) OK. Then, “I have Krispy Kreme.” (smile) We say you read much about this and answers are there. Much of what you read is so, so know others receive information similar to yours that we give you.

I believe we understand Veils very well. They cover the face, the eye. Your Veil of Forgetting is there and we thinned it so you can work. Now, you want all off. (laughter) (“Yes!” Joanie answers.) “Ha! Knew it!” We want refrain, dear. (laughter) Just sit. Hold on. You’re about to see us and we’ll hit the gas for you so you can fly up fast to see mates, loves, friends — all who love Skya, Queen of Love. You, Skya, are neat. It’s the name I gave you when we met. Skya… Joanie… Go. You’re our friend who needs the hand held for long bouts. I see this, understanding this as you work and don’t have many others who do what you do. So, I’ll hold the hand. I’ll be the one who takes the edge off the day.

So, we are good. You are OK. I see your steadfast determination to continue despite questions about The Ascension.

We say, “You, dear Joanie, are tall. Very tall. You tower over us. We like this. Keep tall. Yes. Move fast. Keep pace, still remaining still, motionless. (Like The Tao, huh?!)

Love, David, The One Who Has You In Stitches, Bound For Destinations Uncharted, Charted And Mapped By Color Coding xo

Bigfeet E

Hi there dear Joanie,

I see you hold feelings and thoughts that makes you doubt a foretold future.
    Can’t say that i don’t stand on that same cliff aswell from time to time, peeking in to an abyss of uncertainty ,trying numerous ways to get full taste of what it would be like.

But its an odd thing, this is, and for me its part of a process of loosing and finding myself again, as a loop that marks a lesson on its own.
    And once you feel back in the saddle, you probably laugh of how it transpired and re-member yourself , and value its worth.

It’s like venturing to far into the future, or the past for that matter, and try searching for something that was always within reach in the present.
    Only just out of focus, so you stretch wandering to glittering dust, only to find it back to were you were and are. In the tree of y’r own heart and mind.

An ancient game we play with ourselves, don’t we, old habits that die hard you could say.
    Comes with the terra-(s)tory of being incarnate as you say,exitingly exploring outwardly & forgetting the innerway.

So let’s meet what comes when it comes as we are now in the Now … spontaneously. (hey there’s that word again 😆 )
    I’m glad i’ve met you Joanie, so i can meet me in you & perhaps you meet you in me.Hope we can continously meet each other in various ways.

Talking about being palaces of mirrors, ain’t that Great ?

Namascoffee … i mean Namasté
    ( 😆 , sry little joke )

Heyah John m8,
    Thanx for the feedback there.
    It’s a bit of a mindbender there y’know, trying to say what i wanna say, when i can’t wrap my head around it & then spit it out in a foreign language aswell.
    But i’ve grown to like it as it is, and its even more satisfying if the message actually comes trough.
    Kinda used to be talking to walls. Tends to duplicate their behaviour & raise some walls of my own sometimes.
    Then we get the old kinda ego-castles-scene with hardheaded rulers, hihihi.

Hello again Brothers & Sisters of Beyond,Divine Ancestors,

It is me with the sizable mass under his knee.
    Ok, maybe exaggerating a bit but it’s noticable to see. 😆

We find you humorous in that your feet call you a name: Bigfeet. How did you arrive at this, Erik? Who is big, Erik or your feet? Do you enjoy feet that are big, or are you hoping they shrink later when you ascend? We laugh lovingly, yet we are curious about this. If you wish to share, please do.

Well it’s funny that You ask.

It kinda sprung out of needing a nickname, an alias for identification on the internet.
    As i first came in contact with this medium, it was mainly for computergaming that drew my attention. Mainly as some kind of warriortype, trying to skulp my fiery character out.
    This aquired an alias to get myself to be personified as a character wich holds a anonimous feature. So commonly i wanted to come up with a name that holds elements of uniqueness.

And just as our birthgiven names, or for every word for that matter, it discribes a meaning that is sprouted out one’s own perspective/imagination. (love that nation btw :lol:)
    I’ve always found it interesting there’s some kind of profound synchronicity in the way a name has bin chosen/given and how it interacts with what or who has bin named.
    As it supposed to be reflecting inner elements, it turns out that the named reflects itself in to the name aswell.

For example my birthname : Erik.
    Wich means (in flemish or dutch):
    ° e(e)r = Honor.
    ° ri(j)k= Rich.
    Wich together becomes ‘rich of honor’. There are some other derivations aswell and hold equal truths.
    But i just mean that i would first subconsiously grow myself to the meaning of the word & hold it dear to be.

So ofcours i wanted my alias to have a worth or value in the same way, as all young people do heheh.
    Imagining what could be and translating it with what was presently availeble to see, i chose my large feet that would make its unique imprint upon this Earth and thus within the digital world.
    I’m rather large in length compared to others aswell and in my younger years the contrast stood out even more.

Lateron i came to learn even more associations, resonating more in depth, that came with the name Bigfeet, all according with how i or others would came to create with it, as i became more active in other activities around on internet.
    kind of reminds me on the story i heard about how certain native american tribes used to change their names when some experience came about & they would bare a new name.
    The same goes for my alias picture i choose to display aswell, a little baby with huge feet, kinda like saying ‘spontanaity with big potential’
    Bit of selffulfilling prophecy, isn’t it haha . Ok, a rather extended explaination,and i could go on further, but hey, you asked. 🙂

It points out just wonderfully how it is possible to be a teacher and a student at the same time, for your self and of your Self.
    Once one discoveres this aspect of learning, it can bloom in every possible way to be liked… if you let it.

I thank you all for the information reveiled over my previous lifetimes, it does create a finer picture & helps with acceptance.
    And however it came to manifest in this lifetime, i’m still curious if it was a former life energetic blokkage that caused the physical birthdifficulties wich led to the spinal condition that i have to work on today.
    If it is possible to share. Just like to pinpoint it in order to see the nature of happenings, it intrigues me greatly in the way it works.

@Lord Krishna wrote:

You, friend, are my friend. We join minds. If you wise, you good friend. (chuckling, smiling) Therefore, wise because my friend. Many moons you sat talking with me. I see you wonder why I sit till you show yourself. I sit, wait until Truth arrives and we meet (again) to sit, drink apple mixture, talk Love and all good in world. Love is in heart. Go take Love in, dear friend. Now…

Thank You ! I’m looking forward to this meeting anew. Now indeed … just incredible …

@Shri Mataji wrote:

You are my friend. I sit near. Close eyes. See Light. Imagine bright, wonder. I sit near. You glow, friend. Keep imagine. Now, we sit. It comes up and shines. I envision Light and you, too, envision this (stream) inside. We now take breath. Good. See Light. My system is about Love when the energy comes through body…

I can not express my gratitude what it ment to me when Your teachings crossed my path, really. For now i just envision huggin You in silence.
    I did not know You have came to cross over. Your presence on Earth will be dearly missed , i wished i’ve had witnessed more closely in teachings.

@Mary,Mother of God wrote:

… How do we differ? Kundalini, the worm-serpent Love, feels in a warm glow through energy centers. Mother is the warm, universal Love. I, Mother of God, speak Love through Joanie, all who speak with channeling. She, like others, speak ‘Mother Mary’ Love to you and all she encounters. Therefore, Mother of God is Love teaching in a universal, spoken manner. We all are Love, yet we enter consciousness differently. Do you see the difference? …

I think i see Your point , and the Bridge that connects it all . Lost for words here now, just captured with feelings of Bliss …
    As i can’t get questions triggered at this moment, please feel free to to express more on the topic. I think many haven’t even heard a single bit on utilizing this amazing Force, inspite of the numerous teachings allready given.

@David wrote:

I see you are Erik, Bigfeet. I am happy to know you. We are friends and long to talk at The Ascension. I wish to chat for (eons) of hours about Life, Love, Politics. You can wait up till we meet soon. (laughter)
    By the way, the shoes that are next to you… Do you walk barefoot to have Earth beneath your feet? Good to connect your spirit with Her Light.

As am i to have to come aqainted with You, David Who Knows How To Wield The Branch Of Love. I’m gonna hold You on that chat, hope we can make it a feast were every One is invited.
    I’m not the festive kind of guy, but thisone i won’t care to miss for anything. You can call me Big-ear by that time, cuz that’s what i’ll probably look like. 😆
    As for the expression i used ‘walking next to my shoes’ is an commonly used one within Vlaanderen (Flanders) over here meaning over- or underestamating y’rself.
    But i do like to walk barefoot very much, only problem that comes with that is that my left leg is 2 to 2+ cm to short, wich translates in to much twist on my bone/spinal system and all that supports it.
    So i can’t stay for to long this way & have to compensate with some type of elevation.

Got to go now, so i say goodbye’s for now.
    Hope to prop some interesting questions for next time. 😎

Bigfeet (supporting a rainbowbridge of hearts )

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.