WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    jldy

The Best to You All! Life is filled with decisions and the descision to help those in need can never be a wrong decision……….or Can it? I am and have always been their for those who need help and do what I can to be of service. But I have found out recently that good deeds do not always lead to good endings. I recently tried to help someone I know who had completely lost there where. Well long story short I lost my friend made an enemy and hurt myself more in the process of my wanting to do good . And thats where I learned you cannot help someone who does not want to be helped. Now I am much more careful in my desisions to help. I often look for answers in the words of others because I feel the no one person has all the answers but a group can be genious; but not everyone sees it the same way 🙄 . Saying no to someone in need is very difficult for me as I have to determine between whats good for them and whats good for me and that can be painful. There is a big difference between needing help and wanting help and I seem to have trouble figureing this out 😕 .
    Anyways thankyou for your comements up to now and one thing I do know for sure is life goes on no matter what or who gets involved.
    With Appreciation and Understanding Thankyou
    John

Joanie

David’s Guidance

“Where You Want To Be, Yet You Cannot Seem To Get There”

So, we find ourselves in situations that are not appealing to us. We find ourselves going through relics of information that appear so old to us that we are unable to sort them without encountering difficulties that require attention beyond what we are capable of. This is where many of you find yourselves, and this is why I write through Joanie this important piece today. You see, you are all witnessing a major shift that is taking place here. You are seeing that what you thought was true is, in fact, not true. You are seeing that the time is ready for you to address what you have not up until now been willing to look at and consider changing for the better.

We sit here today and see you are ready to consider other options. These options include painting a new portrait of yourself, beginning to listen to others instead of shutting out their good advice and suggestions, and considering trying on a new suit, a completely different looking one, that “suits” you better than the one you are presently wearing. (smiles)

You see, we figure that it is time to point you in a direction that can enable you to feel freer and lighter than you presently do. You can move about with greater ease when you are without relics that do not serve to make you more than a weighted down puppet. We see you as floating, instead of dragging.

So, with this said, we wish to tell you that it is time to look around and consider your surroundings in relation to how you want to feel. Do you feel good here? Do you want to be where you presently find yourself? If you say, “Yes,” then it is a wonderful conclusion to draw for yourself. If, however, you see that you are ready to move to a place of different surroudings, then it is very possible for you to travel there with us. We can assist you if you wish.

First, you will need to pick up all the relics in your kitchen drawer where you throw everything and forget about it all. This is when you begin to realize that the things you pull out are old, unused for a while now, and distasteful to look at. We see you can smell that the relics are old and moldy to touch. How about knocking off some of the cobwebs? We see them. Do you?

Now it is time for you to go back to your den and consider what to do with these old pieces of junk. We know that you have an affinity to them because you kept them in your kitchen drawer for so many years without bothering to check on their statuses. They had just been there to take up space.

So, we see another way for you to address your painful relics. Oh, did we say painful? Oh, I see we did. (smiles) This, my dear friends, was a sure slip of the tongue. We apologize. How could we assume that the relics were painful and provided nothing more than extra baggage to your person? I’m so sorry if we were presumptuous.

But, wait a moment. Is it possible that maybe you know something about your relics that we cannot assume to also know? Oh, here we go. We are hearing your answer. It goes something like this:

“Oh, you know, David and The Others That Are Divine, that our relics are old, nasty, painful and do not serve us. Do not try to be coy with us, for we know how you operate.”
    your smiles)

Oh, dear friends. We hear you loud and clear that your relics are old, nasty, do not serve you, and are hunted by others like us to disturb your day today. (smiles) Well, we do not wish to disturb your day. We, instead, wish to tussle with you so you will marvel at how well you involved us in getting you to see how you bury your problems and do not continue searching for answers to them. You, instead, search around for things that will keep them covered up.

We say this to you because we want you to enjoy all that life has to offer. We see you as wanting more than what you currently have — what you presently experience in your now. So, we entertain other possibilities for you to consider. How about considering that the first time you did something might not necessarily have been the first time you really did it. What if you looked at the possibility that what you do now was done before, in past lives. If you embrace this idea, you will see that you are repeating your old ways. You are not just repeating your old ways in this lifetime, but your heavy baggage from the past compounds your present-day efforts to move forward.

We see this is a topic that has conflicted many of you. Many of you do not wish to believe in the possibility that past life activity is real. “Well, good for you, but not good for me,” you reply. We see you as hunting for better stories. Well, this story is a “goodie” and it beats the ones we’ve heard of thus far. (smiles)

So, back to past lives and how they affect your days here. We see you as wanting to remain in control of everything. We want you to see that control is an illusory concept. It does not serve. It keeps one back from living life to their fullest. We know you wish to change, yet you remain stuck in the wheels of control and all that goes with trying to remain on top of your game.

It is here we will say you can choose to address past lives with the help of healers, channels, mediums, and friends who are learned in this subject. It is not for you to figure out or uncover the relation between a present day event and the past life connection. That is for others to take care of for you. What is your part to play is that of tremendous work around whether you are comfortable or uncomfortable with where you currently reside on your Hill of Life. Are you at the top of the Hill, or are you somewhere near the top, or do you feel you sit anxiously at the bottom, waiting to be carried up by a stronger individual.

It’s time to throw away the relics, my friends. It’s time to enjoy this life without past issues interfering again. We see you as knowing that this is a distinct possibility, yet you are not sure how to see this as truth . Well, we can say we understand your confusion, yet we cannot choose for you. You choose for you. You are the maker of your reality and you decide how to live life on your terms, not ours.

We say here is the best place to stop, as we have shared much in the way of telling you how you may find peace among the ruins that are left behind from days gone by. Remember that we wish you happiness always as you sit and ponder our words.

We love you always,

David and The Divine Ones

jldy

There must be alot of people who feel like me as what you have said so much resonates with my life and for some reason is peaking now. There is an old saying “boats boats boats everywhere but not a boat to be found” (i mighte not be exactly right on that but I think the meaning is obvious as in my life I state it as such “People People People everywhere and not a person to be found”! And that rings so true to me. I carry to much luggage of old and in this life of loneliness I dont know how to get rid of it; and it is time! I reach for that person to help me,to be a part of my life but in a world of abundance they are not there. 😐 . David You and the Devine Ones seem to know whats going on and make a person take count of there doings because really we are the sum total of what we do in each life.
    Once again You have Taught me Lots now its up to me to learn. 😉 ThankYou

Joanie

Dear John,

We see that you have thought about this and wish to change the way in which you manage your feelings and make decisions when another person asks for your assistance. Sometimes, this cannot be avoided because the person you know is in desperate need of loving care and guidance. We see you, however, as having slight, just slight difficulty determining what is great difficulty managing vs. difficulty managing.

When a person comes to you, you can tell if they are in great need of assistance when they tell you they have tried to help themselves and cannot. This is the cue for you to take. When a person says they wish your assistance, but they do not share they have tried to help themselves, you know you can choose to let them try out some options alone. It is the judgement call of a person like you that determines whether to involve themselves with those who wish to detach themselves from the workthorugh needed to get better, get happier, get richer, get lighter, brighter, smarter, and so on.

You know the drill. (smiles) Go inside and ask yourself, “Is this person someone I wish to help? Do they come to me with openness and ‘good references?’ ” I say “good references” because I term that to mean that one is true to themselves and to you, as well.

So, we have given you a bit to consider, John. We are always here and we wish you boundless Joy.

With Love,

jldy

I understand your point, there is much to consider before jumping into the flames! A Big mistake is to let emotions overtake common sense. Not to consider the person in needs stability is foolish and dangerous because they usually only see themselves. You are correct when you say you have given me lots to think about and I dont know if I’ll ever have all the answers but with your help I have a better pallet of colors to think with.
    Again I am indebted to your help! 🙂

Joanie

Dear John,

We have responded to you and we will respond again to the posts that have gone “unanswered” by us. We see you understand the concept of “trial and error.” We see you understand how to make a dish, cook it and eat it. We see you are a person who can do things easily, yet you sometimes wonder why you find yourself in a place that does not feel good and all.

So, we are here to tell you, John, that the time to create your reality is here and now. We say that you are able to do so many things, and you are also able to create things that manifest instantly. Would you like to try? We will help you.

If you ever wished for something that was difficult in your eyes to create, what would it be? We like hearing about your struggles around health. This area, we believe, is great and we feel you need to focus your attention here. So, John, with reference to health, what could you imagine creating?

With Love,

David and the Divine Ones

jldy

Wow You do know how to make a person think! 😉 .To the point that it hurts ;well as the saying goes ” No Pain No Gain ” 🙂 . I wish to thank you now for taking the time to listen to me and respond to my questions and answers! You are very busy beings!.
    If I was to ask for one thing in my life it would be consistency in a positive direction. So that I may concentrait on the more important things and be of more help to others and myself. The inconsistencies of life keep me off balance and out of phase more the not; this is a mind breaker keeping me out of synch and less able to do the things I wish to do.
    Creating good things for all instantly or otherwise could only be a good thing and if I could learn to do this with your help I would be eternaly indebted to you and your friends.
    May your road to enlightenment be smooth and easy!
    Your Friend in Need John. Another saying is ” A friend in Need is a Friend in Deed” 😮 . I hope I am more then that!

Joanie

Dear John,

We assume that you are familiar with the concept of creating reality by thoughts. If you are not, we will explain this to you. You see, one is able to manifest things by thinking they are there already. So, if you see yourself as well, then the thought of wellness transfers to action, creating change in the universe and directly within and to you. You are able to do this and we recommend you do this now for you can change your state of affairs if you believe it is possible.

You can create consistency as well as inconsistency. So, if inconsistency is what bothers you, say that the world you live in is consistent, predictable, pleasant and, above all, a place where things are balanced. Do you see how you can create a world that is experienced consistently? Do you feel good about this idea? Tell us your thoughts. We’d like to hear from you.

Directly, you can experience well-being. It is perfect. It is grand. You create perfection, therefore you will live it. You will see that what you enact is what will return.

So, we leave you with this: Go ahead and give it a try. Tell us what happened after you thought that it was possible to create and what happened with your creation. OK?

With Love,

jldy

Regardless of my belief or my reslove I appear not to be able to do anything in the direction that you point me. Wether its the vail of unknowing or human just plain human blindness I have not been to cross that line of understanding. But I imagine if any human could bring into being his or her wish’s we would have quite a mess of a world. Unless it works differently then I understand. Once again ThankYou for All your help and Kindness.
    Your student John 🙂

Joanie

We see, John, that you are quite unfamiliar with the Law of Attraction that we suggest you incorporate into your daily “thinking regimine.” We would like to explain this in great detail for you here. If you were to take a bar of soap and wash yourself with it continuously til it ran out, would you feel that the bar of soap did its job? Or would you see that it had done the opposite? If believe you are mistaken in believing that your mind’s thoughts would perform the opposite of that which you visualize or wish to create for yourself. We say that the way one creates IS through the mind and WITH the power of the soul’s yearnings. If you believe that your mind is your friend and can assist you in many shapes and forms with respect to life and love and work and play, then you can see how it might also be used in the way of seeing what we want for ourselves and creating ideas and making them exist through intention.

Whatever you decide, however you decide to live is up to you. We do not choose your path, your thoughts, your aims, your challenging times. These have been decided and you continue to decide what and when and where you will be headed on your life path.

We see you need a breather for a moment. Let us say that if we were to tie a knot around you and take you over to our side, you would see the ease and simplicity of creating things for your soul’s betterment, for its growth. You would see so many vast changes that you might ask, “Why didn’t I notice these things when I was down there?” Well, we would say to you that the images you see on Earth are cloudy, at best. The reflection of light is what is clear upon your eyes, yet you do not see the object with clarity.

We wish to share that for many, it is difficult to discern what is and what is not. So, we share these things with you that are not readily available to you. Do you see this? We come here to share with you knowledge that is hidden. It IS, irrespective of where it lies or who sees it or who uncovers it. It IS, and we want the world to SEE and KNOW these Truths.

One Truth is reality creation.

You come to us to learn, and we see you growing and shifting. You come for answers to questions that are remarkable. Therefore, it is our place to guide you. When you see that the answer is within, you do not ask us here. When you find yourself in a mix, in a jam, then you write. This is our job together.

So, when will you begin to consider that the process unfolds slowly? It is Divinely orchestrated so that your knowledge is ripened through word, voice, and script — scripts being detailed channelings, words being conversations, and voices being those pieces of televised YouTubes you watch. So, John, here you have your life path, complete with us, as well as the other modes that share information replete with dance, song and merriment.

We lead you to this: Imagine you are headed to a fork in the road. Do you go left or right? We believe your choice is made through observation and careful decision making. We know you choose forks, too, in order to grow. So, choosing forks and choosing which direction to take requires the mind. Your mind works well and we wish to tell you that there is nothing wrong in this area, John. (smiles)

If you believe you are a student, as Joanie has believed you are, then please be a student in this area and consider that your powerful mind can create things. It can create things that change your life and for the better. Is this something you can imagine?

We love you, and we wish you much hope and peace that you find through this experience here.

With Love,

jldy

Oh You Guy’s never cease to amaze me . Your answers to my blabbering are always right on. I dont want to be a pain in the butt so to speak but you answer so many of my questions with eligence and honest and truth. My Mind is my Best Friend because it is me and with my mind “enquireing minds wish to know”. The reason I feel I want to know so much is that I want to be a part of it…..I feel I have something to offer but its looking more and more that that will happen from the otherside as I am fast running out of time here;which is allright with me as I’m very tired.
    Being on this side of the vail was a choice for a reason that is not clear to me but that is the way it is supposed to be at the moment so that I respond to situations in clear and new manner; Probably to test me as a being but surely to make me think and grow at the rate I am supposed to. So when you tell me how easy it is to direct my life I think that has already been decided and that I now must follow the trail of crumbs or I would truly get lost…..But that doesnt mean that along the way I cannot look in different directions or ask questions but I do believe that at my state of development me controlling things is not in the cards. We are all here at differnet levels of developement so I will wait my turn but I will continue to question and search for answers. I an open minded way of course. Thanks for putting up with me and answering my questions and thanks to Joanie for all her help. You guys are great.
    John in Limbo

Joanie

This is what we see, dear John. We say you are beautiful in all you are here on Earth in your time here as John. You are just perfect and we love you. We believe you have come far in the way of knowing much regarding Truth. We believe you listen, love to grow, and journey in an excited manner. What we see is a person who enjoys living his life. We hope you see this, John. We hope you know that the pearls we offer are received swiftly by you. You do not know sometimes that your Higher Self is absorbing things that your conscious John-self does not. You are not sure what we mean, so we will explain.

Your Higher Self is the part of you that sits, is seated, deep within you like the seed of a fruit that yearns to be born, yet must wait and grow from within til its time to flourish again. And this seed of Higher Self is John’s friend. He sits inside and looks out through the peel of the apple that is John’s consciousness. So, it sees, feels, knows, wishes, enjoys, despairs. It is the part of you that likes your dreams and enjoys your talking and doing. When you walk, it sits and feels motion and balance. When you sit, it remains in you as a seated friend within, listening and wondering and doing, as well. When you remain in flux, it also is with you in this state.

We talk about flux as you said you were in limbo. This is a place of change, dear Sir. This is not to be confused with mess and dread and opportunities to make a pile of…well, let’s just keep it clean shall we?! (smiles) We believe your flux, your limbo, is where we’d like you to be. If you could see the flux, it would look grey or brown or tan. Some color
    “in between” other colors. We see you as wanting red or blue or white or purple, yet your color at present is grey, brown, or tan. Do you see? This is exactly, perfectly your color now. Right NOW. Perfect! Do you see movement comes when one is trying to get from one place to another? You are moving, John. You ARE. You truly are.

So, with this, we will say you must consider that what is happening is good, and your symptoms of manifesting problems are also good. They are good. Yes, good! You created them and they are there to teach you about yourself. They are there to show that you can be sick and well. You can be tall or short when it comes to situations and debacles. You can create all you want here on Earth for yourself. You can also choose to sit and watch your creations unfold and become things you didn’t expect.

So, we see this is possible and you do not. We see your hand going over your brow saying, “Oh, you guys. Just stop. I’ve seen it all.” We remind you that you can assert yourself here to us and always challenge us. This is our place to do this, for you are one to challenge and this is perfect. We honor your words.

We conclude with this: May your road be smooth. May your journey be bright and illuminated by others’ Love for you. May your ascension to higher consciousness continue to prove mighty, dealing you cards that offer Wisdom, Truth, Justice, Humankindness, Love, Warmth, Peace, Happiness and many more such feelings that resonate with you now.

Love always, John,

jldy

I send you all the brightest light of intention and love (not a word I use easily or often) I can. You humble me with your graciousness and offering of kind intentions. I Thank You for all your guidence as you make me feel like a person with a future.
    I dont know how else to say it but as an old song says “You Light Up My Life”.
    I will follow your wisdom in earnest!
    John 😉
    P.S. My Indebtedness to Joanie!

Joanie

You are right with this and you see that the way to go about things is happily and with lightheartedness. We see you as one who is very uplifted by all the words that come through Joanie here. We wish you bright days and warm, soothing nights. We feel your love and wonder whether you are loved by others here on your Earth. Do you feel loved?

The Divine Ones and David, too (smiles)

jldy

Oh You Guy’s do ask the tough questions! And I’ll try and answer without lying. 😉 I think everybody is loved by someone at sometime in there life; I know without a doubt my mother loved me, absolutely . My brothers and sister I dont think ever did though they probably tolerated me and liked me but dont anymore. My uncles and aunts did and still do (only two left)so I know they all do still.And so on! But to me love is a very strong word and often used for the wrong reason. Certainly not a word I take lightly or use easely but no finer words have I heard when said from the heart. I have not alot of friends but I have some very good friends but I dont think they love me 😉 . So I guess what I’m saying is hear on earth no but I dont feel bad about that, lonely sometimes but happy to know the truth of life as my love is waiting for me!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.