WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    julie

This is Dorlie
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Joanie and all others for your love and positive engery, I can FINALLY FEEL it!
    Some progress, I went to psychiatrist yesterday and I started a new medication, Pristiq, lets see if we can be friends for a while.
    I also saw a therapist. I can tell she is wise and very loving and she gave me a big hug at the end of the session.
    She told me I am carrying “helplessness” with me since I was a child. I belive this is true. I also know you are right, I need my energy to “fix” heal myself, my soul and let my dad take his own path, no matter how much it hurts him.
    What really scares me is that my father is scared. He is scared to suffer, to be left in a bed debilitated and waiting to die when his Parkinson’s continues, as it will. I will work on my relationship with my father and my letting go of responsibility to his happiness in therapy because it drains me as my sister helped me to understand. As of now I must rest and take a break from all draining and negative energies, which includes my dear papito.
    Today I have had several hours of more openness in my mind and heart, i hope it lasts but need to also accept the disease passing through. As of now this has been a really great break from the darkness.
    A school friend texted me today and told me she will recommend me for the next openning at the Therapeutic Miccosukee Treatment Center. I would LOVE that and have always felt an affinity to Native American people, my sister and I are about 1/18th Cheyenne 😉
    We will see what happens. I can see help has been flowing toward me in so many ways, inlaws inviting me over, a bit of humor I had yesterday, my cat coming and sleeping/purring on my chest, my friends/family calling, my sister forcing me off my sofa and onto the balcony, my awesome husbands hugs, and YOU!!! Thank you so much for your time, I look so forward to becoming more open and healthy!
    Lots of LOOOVE!
    Dorlie

jldy

Dorlie I could never take the place of David and his group but I feel compelled to comment because you are walking a road I’ve already gone on. I look after my mother the last 2 years of her life as she died of Bone Cancer! My brothers and sister did their best but have their own problems!
    I took on this with complete understanding and was proud Ihad the strength to do this. Each day was a test and I approached with a smile and day by day basis; sometimes min by min. but I did it and helped my mother pass. When it was over is when I came down and showed my imossions . It is tough but you can do it by looking after yourself as you go along but putting those in need in front of you! It’s a tough situation but certainly a character builder.
    Look after yourself and you can help others in need.
    I wish you the best and empithise with your problems. Soon it will all be behind you and you can stand proud you did the right thing!
    God Bless You
    John

julie

Dear John,
    Thank you for your support, words and advice! They gave me a wonderful visual that I see and use easily, thank you! Thank you also for the kind words to my sister and for the thoughts you send her.
    Love to you and yours,
    Julie

Hello David, Mary, Mother of God, Mary, Queen of Love and the loving troop of Divine beings who are here with so much support and guidance!
    Thank you for blessing me with your wisdom and words. Thank you for you love and support for my sister as well. I am so happy she is here and now knows you are here with her as well.

I have started the homeopathic seratonin and am happy to focus now on healing myself and resting and think happily of the time when I might be able to help heal others (not sure if this is my purpose, but I would like it to be). I was wondering…why is it my job to be with Lainy?

May I ask, David, why do you say : “No people see horror in the way we say you experienced it.”? Why did I experience it that way? Was that part of my plan? Did I want to grow in such a way that I placed many horrors in my path? I see you say you removed the horrors. Thank you!
    Yes, the idea of teaching children is very pleasurable to me. I enjoy teaching. I wish I could remember…is there a way I can remember? Why is the veil so low over my eyes? Can I move it up a bit? To teach about Love, ah that is magnificent. Love makes the world go round…Love heals all wounds…A child can soar to sights unknown as long as they have love….Love is the always the answer. 😀

Beloved Mary, thank you for your guidance. You say that I “need slow to repeat all that happened in past lives so You heal”. How do I repeat all that happened? Through sessions? Is this something I will be able to see/hear once I have healed myself a bit more? Should I do this through meditation? I love the saying you told me. Thank you. I think of golden, glittery hotpants and it makes me smile..

I was going to ask about Lama Rinpoche’s statement: “The purpose of my having been born human is to eliminate the suffering of other sentient beings and to bring them happiness. The purpose of my human life is to serve others, to use myself for others….” because it is exactly how I feel about myself/my life and it truly resonates with me. But, I think I just realized something…It seems like it is very easy for me to give others what they need…time, love, efforts, energy. But, not so easy for me to know when to stop/reserve some for myself in order to take care of myself. Its not that I don’t want to think of myself, I just forget, I love them so much and want to help so badly that I just don’t think of myself much until later. Maybe this my pattern?….something happens, someone needs help and I give everything I have. But I just noticed, that as soon as they are o.k., then I am worn out or sick. I guess it is not so much what I give, but the fact that I do not yet know how/when to replenish. Do I understand correctly that until I learn how to take care of myself and fill myself up with love and light, I can not serve God, the world the way I want to? To really help others, I must be full… of love and light and strength. There is a flow that I guess I have not been using…I think I give what I have and then look to take care of myself once I am already sick. Maybe once I heal and open myself freely to the light/love I am given and the light/love I have inside, then I will be full and able to give freely and completely without hurting myself. Is this right? I feel like something “clicked”, so I hope this is at least somewhere on the path. “May the divine energy flow through me and heal us all for our highest and best”. Yes?? If yes, then how? 😉

I am so, so grateful to Joanie. I know she knows I love her very much as well. We consider her part of our family and not only my heart is wide open to her and Michael, But my little Earthly home as well!

I look forward to meeting the fairies you spoke of and us all sitting down to a cookie buffet! 😆

There is so much more that I wanted to say, but I think this is enough for now. I will try and write again soon.

Thank you, David, Mother Mary, and Mary Magdalena my heart sings when I read your words. I love you very much and am so very happy (and thrilled!!!) to have you in my life. Until next time…..
    All my love,
    Julisa

Joanie

@Dorlie,

The time of awakening is now. (pause)

(Drumming. Then chanting. Native American Cherokee and Hopi Indian men dancing the Rainwater Dance. They place rainwater in a very small bowl next to your Bible. They sing, “Rainwater. We like rainwater. How are you to come? How are you to come? Rain. We like the rainwater. How do you come to know? How to come to know?” The men surround you, placing leaves, berries at your head (you are lying on the sofa). It is ceremonial. You are blessed. Reverent men say blessings, leaving objects of worth near you. Surrounding you are women who join and they summon children who weep, blessing you. “All is One,” we hear. “All is One.”)

(Mayan, Incan tribesmen surround you. You are blessed. Hopi elders come, bidding Love from above to grace your chest so more Love enters at this time. “Will God High love her more now?” they ask. “We ask God High to return her to salvation where she walks upright (smiling when they speak up to the heavens).”

We see you love God, so we bring more for you, Dorlie. God returns to you. You join and are One. Please continue praying. It works. (smile)

A gem is placed at your feet for protection. Many Soldiers of Light bring you gems to carry, too. Please imagine gems near and on you. They carry frequencies of healing that you need.

Much is required here, now. We ask you rest, listen to doctors when they repeat, “Rest.” (smiling)

How many drugs are given? If many, take each one, bless it and swallow. Blessing a drug is good for ingestion. Light helps assimilation, absorption, efficacy of the drug.

We love that you feel happy, loved, all surrounded by Love, in general. Hoorah for you! You did this, as well! Make a decision to get better.

Here is our take: We see you sad. Very sad. Then the world opens its arms of Love to you and Love enters you very well. We want it to remain in there forever. So, how do you contain Love so it remains? We ask you this so you will think this over. (smile)

This is good. Friends, family near. Good. Doctors nice? We hope they are. Therapy is good, great. (smile) Seek answers. Solve issues. Find rocks. Uncover things that are hidden beneath them. All for your growth, dear Dorlisa, Dorlie of Love. (hug, kiss)

We wait to hear more for we care much how you fare, now and always.

Love, David; my friend, love, Joanie; many angels who are here to guide, assist, nurture, remain near to you so you are loved, held always. Please be good to yourself now. It is a challenging time. We wish you Peace. Amen.

Joanie

Dear John of God,

It is beautiful to see you here with Dorlie, supporting her very essence. However, we feel we need to say you are within your bounds, your right to speak as we are speaking. Your voice is ours. We are one voice. Love is powerful. My voice, His, Ours — we are One Voice. Let us share space on Book of Light as troops in Heaven to help brothers, sisters, loves — all creatures — bounce back if they are down.

If you see creatures die, do you sit after they die and think how you helped them? Do you remember how you helped yourself? If you do, then lessons are learned. It is truly a sad experience, yet many choose this in order to grow in areas regarding Peace, Understanding, Companionship, Love.

Egregor is a term used to describe an event that catapults energy to create form. Fanatic Elvis worshippers are an egregor of sorts. They create energy in motion as a result of his death. So, egregor here can be used to describe how a person can construct energy to make larger, by intention, a smaller event so others see it clearer. You took mom’s passing, energized this largely for your love of her, yet, the placing it on the ‘net took a life on of it for more energy. You have others who hear, see your words and carry energy about her, you. This is our world. We take energy, carry, shift it and move you, others by intention, forethought. You, unknowingly, moved many, as a group, by your words. Thank you, dear John. (smile, tremendous hugs around the table)

I understand sad. Yes. We had loss over ages. Yes. (pause) The world stopped. I had Joanie close her eyes so I could rest, envision Peace. I return and she continues.

The answer is Love. OK? That is all. (smile)

Love, David, The One Who Sits, Thinks, Speaks, Writes, Listens To You So You Can Return Here To Heaven In A Handbasket

jldy

Hello to All. I must tell you as I beleive in honesty that I have a poor short term memory because of a couple of small strokes I had afew years ago so I have a tendency to forget names and follow long storie’s. I’m sorry it’s just the way I am now so I do not mean to miss comments.
    It’s great to see so many people appreciateing Joanie’s gift now as she is the real thing and a kind person to boot!
    There is much talk of the Universe and Galaxie’s I have a question for you . There is much talk and proof of the magnetic poles of the earth reverseing which cold be dangerous for humans and animals. Also there is talk of coronal ejections from the sun and sometimes huge one’s which are deadly and the only thing protecting the earth are the magnetic poles of the earth and how they divert the raditation of these ejection’s so I guess what I want to know is or are these things or can they be controlled by force’s unknown or will this change at the point of Acsension or not? I know we behind the vail but is there any physical help here from your side or are we left our luck and abilitie’s to slide thru? 😉
    Love You Guy’s and of course Joanie my friend 🙂
    John , Older and Wiser ? hehe

Joanie

The John we love,

Please imagine helmet on. We say, “Helmet on, dear John.” This is your friend, Abe, John. I say we look alike, yet you don’t know this. (smile) I say trust the helmet. I protect you (your brain) with shields. So, can we get to good stuff? I’d like to talk to you about coronal ejections — sun flares, eruptions on the surface of sun. We take the helm. If we do not, there are many problems that would arise. We insist sometimes to intervene with way out, far out problems affecting Earth.

The Earth is strong, resilient. Matter affects the Earth. Matter — energy — is what we discuss. Please consider that Earth has obstructions that prevent it from harm. We move through time, space reality to protect generations of people so no flares affect you. The many sun eruptions cause distinct particle-matter energy that causes interruptions in satellite transmissions, radio broadcasts, even TV reception. (smile)

Pleiadian Channel of Light — Commander Numath:

How do you see us protecting Earth? Waves of Light cover parts. Equator gone because Light affected region. Put in stems to control atmosphere. “Stems” partly control time, yet stems also control atmosphere, weather, ability to circumnavigate Earth frequency. All for you to live Peace in Earth quadrant by equator.

So, we thank you and wish you Peace, Love in Heaven. “In Heaven” means, “You are in Heaven, dear man. The Heaven here in Earth. Make Heaven in Earth, dear soul.

So, John, Numath came to say some words. I continue. The Earth, round ball of stone, water, is turning. Its axis is Light, too, and this enables us to move in when we wish to adjust all involved in speed, time.

Velocity comes to speak:

I adjust time. Light is used. We take time to regulate Earth. Wind, rain affect us. So, my job affects your world experience. Now, I leave.

The man, Abe, returns, dear John:

OK, John. This is good. Pole shift. OK. Let’s say North, South expect a reversal when the clock is on 12/21/12. This makes you happy and sad, too. What happens? The shift erupts Light from regions in, around the massive planet, rediating Light to many who enjoy us showing off. (laughter) We hold Light, resting in the meantime. People die, sleep, wake — many options are available to them. I see you wonder how people die so quickly. I think they choose quick versus drawn out, ugly death. We hold hands ’round and skip. “What?” you say, startled. Yes. We skip. All for the sake of Love, Joy Everlasting.

Don’t worry when there’s word you choose Light, Dark, Neutral. (smile) Neutral is for those who go elsewhere, yet they are not to exist on Earth at the time presently habitated.

So, the animals, plants — all living creatures — get to choose how death transformation occurs. Poles getting ” ‘twined” is OK. The energy — massive in (it’s) dole — will turn many a tizzy. Do not worry. You are simply here to witness Joy, not fear, hate, crime, injustice. Imagine Life and Death together, side by side, riding the wave. If you focus on Light, all is good. Peace is true and good at this time. Fear makes you heavy, weighty with sad, bad feelings.

I wish that sadness find a way out of you, John. Take moments to imagine sadness retreating from your belly. The belly. Yes. OK. Then shine Light where you rid yourself of sick feelings. This is good.

Love, Joanie, the healer, channel, writer; David, the host; many Archangels: Michael, Auriel, Uriel, and Gabriel; more angels who are here to love, protect, offer solace if you are sad, angry, fed up, tired… x

jldy

I would like to say ThankYou to ALL of you for your comments and guidence! Let me say LIGHT; light is my choice 🙂 . Love works better then opposition and this world is filled with too much Opposition for me!
    So here I sit with my helmut on 😉 ! I have no sadness anymore and fear left me alongtime ago as I grew to realize that things happen for a reason! I think (I know) that the earth will be here long after humans as it was before human’s. Human’s have no control over procreation and we will overburden this planet to our demise! So if somebody doesnt step in soon , soon it will be to late to turn thing’s back! I believe Gia will fight back and bring back the balance that has been lost! It seems strange that the smartest being’s to have lived on this planet cannot figure out how to live with it! Add to Overpopulation, Greed, Arogance and just plane ignorance and a few people will cost the demise of the whole. At what point is there no turnback………..I do not know but it’s close and we still only see the dollar! I feel the more we hurt the planet the bigger we will lose, I just hope I’m not here when this happens! I do not for see any of this in the rest of my life but I fear for those in the near future!
    Most people are good at heart but blind or blinded to whats happening and do not deserve what may be coming down so I hope they get the help they deserve and I know we chose to be here but are we honestly chooseing to suffer and pay for others self indulgence!
    I look forward to the light because I am tired and need a rest. This has been a hard life for me and I feel my time here needs to be shortened so I can be with those I love and meet my look alike Abe 😉 ,poor guy haha!
    I Thank Commander Numath and Velocity for their input and as alway’s Joanie my love for her unrelenting help! I look forward to further conversation’s!! 😀
    John 😀

julie

Re: David’s Guidance

Dear John,
    Thank you for your support, words and advice! They gave me a wonderful visual that I see and use easily, thank you! Thank you also for the kind words to my sister and for the thoughts you send her.
    Love to you and yours,
    Julie
    May I ask, David, why do you say : “No people see horror in the way we say you experienced it.”? Why did I experience it that way? Was that part of my plan? Did I want to grow in such a way that I placed many horrors in my path? I see you say you removed the horrors. Thank you!
    Yes, the idea of teaching children is very pleasurable to me. I enjoy teaching. I wish I could remember…is there a way I can remember? Why is the veil so low over my eyes? Can I move it up a bit?

I am so, so grateful to Joanie. I know she knows I love her very much as well. We consider her part of our family and not only my heart is wide open to her and Michael, But my little Earthly home as well!

Thank you, David, Mother Mary, and Mary Magdalena I am so very happy (and thrilled!!!) to have you in my life. Until next time…..
    All my love,
    Julisa
    Last edited by julie on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Joanie

David’s Guidance through interpreter, Joanie, of SkyTop – 2/5/12 – “The Ascension – Part 3”

Sensational. Just absolutely beautiful, brilliant. We wish her recording The Plan. We activated instruments so she can work on pieces that include many “famous” beings in the galaxy, beyond. Traversing the words are Star Language codes she takes and turns to English so readers are able to mute sounds and listen with clear ears. (Joanie’s note: Star Language, or Language of Light, comes through as arbitrary sounds to one who does not understand the language.) We have Adamu, Numath, other generations of friends she knows well. So, we continue introducing more friends as they enter to share The Ascension with people who are wanting more, more than ever to learn why we come, how we assist, what we want in terms of Love, and how we show you how to return Home. Thank you.

Commander Skasin, Leader, Overseer of Writing and Development

Pleiadian Overture:

(phonetically written) “Lalamen hay, san kay ahsen plu za theek zamay.”

The writer, Joanie, will speak through mouths. This means others come. She “mouths” for them with words on paper. I see understanding. We begin.

Please remember: Writing is difficult to translate our meanings, words to the language, Earth English. Some mean one or another. Please, generally speaking, listen to our words. This is good for understanding the message better. Begin.

The time collapses on time so each moment is different, changing. We want you to imagine clocks stuck. (small smile) Stuck clock. What to do? Oh, you can sift through journals, play, sing. This is new for you. You enjoy this thought. (big smile) We say this happens December 21 of your Earth year 2012. It happens next where time abruptly halts. You leave, entering many facets, holes in orbits around the (Earth’s) atmosphere. Please know you can move bodies through holes in orbiting spaces in the atmosphere. We place holes, portals, for entry. Ships come to take others who want many friends on a trip to space. (chuckles) This marks the beginning of Life for so many (Earthlings) who wish just Joy, Love. Announcing Heaven is Jesus for those who believe he demonstrates Love and Peace as gifts to return. The ones who wish Buddha may go see this at their Heaven Door. Many see leaders of spiritual traditions enter their minds. If you wish Love, many leaders, Masters enter your being, or mind (consciousness) to take you to the world you would like to be in.

The refrain: We want you to Love yourself. You need Love in your soul in order to move to the next position, realm. Love your Self. It is good to work on all you need now to clear the path for when you leave. Much energy sits. We wish release.

How do you feel? Are you tired? Some are exhausted. Some are very giddy. Many are confused. So we say, “This is normal. Body change. All crystalline upgrade change for now. Go rest. This past year is big for you, so rest, dear one of Godliness.”

Now we say you are ready to take others to the door with words of Ascension. Spread the word of going to Heaven via ships, holes (portals) — Light gateway points. If some balk, smile. It is fine. Know how, when, who to speak to. There are those who wish to know, yet they do not have someone to teach them about this.

All fine. Together, we make friends. Good-bye.

Thanks, Joanie. She is good for us here now. (smile)

Love is God. God is in your soul. Love God who is in your soul.

~Pleiadian Commander Numath (pr. Noomah)
    ~Chief Officer Bleo (pr. Bleeoh)
    ~Citizen Officer Smetovanek (pr. Smeetovaneck)
    ~Officer Elela (pr. Eeleela)
    and many Pleiadian Officers, Light Specialists, Trainers, Officials who are not named and recruit you in Love
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

I am Numath, the Commander of Pleiadian Vessel X14. I am here with you to discover more so we can make a vessel land when Earth is clear of (much) debris. I have made arrangements to land when Creator is ready for this to happen. Many see us, yet we leave after light shows. (small smile) We leave and find our ships waiting to make shows in new areas of your atmosphere so you believe we exist. It is time for shows everywhere. (smiles) So, any questions are here to be answered please. I believe David is asking you, so we also ask you. Questions, dear anyone?

I leave, for David continues the story. Good, all to you, dear people of planet Earth. Greeting:

(phonetically written): “Sayah so ma seen, kay lah-min, so tahsin iz sow say neem. Lo see ess nah to, loo-en bo bray sheelslo. Mah sindo smeeray. Po tan goran bo sleema. Puray sin tah.”

~Numath

David adds: The Ascension moves. It is moving you. All move through and we are seeing moves resembling tongue-tied, withering souls. I must say there are those who freeze — just freeze — and are unable to move higher energy through them. Fear keeps them outside Joy. Take pills, no? Stop numbing yourself, girl, mate. It is higher energy we put near, on, in your soul to assist in the shift to higher awareness.

Look at the stars, moon. They twinkle. We put ships to look as stars so you imagine our return. Bleep. Bleep. Joanie’s cursing. Why? She wishes to hitch a ride, yet no one’s letting down their crafts just yet. (laughter) So, this Ascension piece needs more. OK. Go, Joanie.

The world sees us as flakes, monsters, geeks, alien invaders. Some believe devil worship involves ships. We all see world safety. Tremendous focus on Peace for us. We are loving and want to say, “Love the brother as thyself,” yet some feel we invade upon return to Earth.

So, if ships fly near, please smile, wave “Hello’s” so the Event is smooth. All is planned to occur vastly different for naysayers’ thoughts, drawing of invasion ideas and fantasies.

You ask alien invaders how they work. They’ll say, “We go, land, take, kill, leave.” Our image is not Dark. We are Light — vastly different from Darkmongers. (smile)

I believe this piece needs an end. How do we say this? OK. The Dark wish good ending so they can hold, or control you. We, the Light, wish for a happier end where folks leave and return to Home where the “hearth” is. (laughs from Archangels Gabriel, Raphael)

The Word spreads. Joanie spreads The Word. Go find more who will listen.

Love, Joanie, the scribe: David, the host: animals, plants, members of kingdoms (devic, fairy, elemental), all things great, small who peep, chirp, buzz and wish Light comes soon so they will rejoice with you all

Joanie

John, The Man Who Writes,

This is Light you choose. Light is a choice. The man you see in the mirror chooses Light. Yes. Good. Now, the helmet protects the brain and we see it needs protection. Much damage happened, so the (Light) helmet helps keep molecules (healthy ones) together, happily functioning as One. This is helmet’s job, or function. Work the helmet, John. Create Light on the head. Place the helmet, putting Light inside for healing and management of particle structure. Good. Enough of this now. (We) move on.

Gaia enters change at the Ascension point. She is fine. Ever increasing momentum helps the shift take place. We know you concern yourself with her wellbeing. She is happy, ready, wanting all to be pretty neat for you, as well as all on her “property.” (laughter)

You fear for those who remain in sadness. True, John? We feel you do not see they wish their situation to be this way. If you wish happy, they wish sad. Is this OK? Some wish things because they wish their current state of being. We believe you feel they suffer indiscriminately. No. It is chosen, dear one. All happens because a choice is made and they wish a reality experience for their growth in life.

“He who walketh upright is likely to feel Joy. The man who is crooked will fall.” “He hath made the bed and lyeth in it.” It is so. Those who create, destroy, at times, too. They find momentum and keep the legacy going. It is (human) nature. So, we stop the journey so some may get off the (picture) set and find Joy elsewhere.

Do you want to go? If so, keep the picture clear. The monitor needs adjusting, so wash the screen regularly. Brush down the set. Wash the knobs. Keyboard, remote, all devices are to be inspected. Make sure the disc is in tight. No rewind.

OK. The movie is about to end. John makes a finale that is stupendous. Winner takes all. (smile)

Do you believe you have won? How? Please say what is the pot of gold. We are liking this and wish you would answer from the heart. How do you feel your ending is going to play out? Happy? Sad? Confused? Short of it, you laugh thinking we take a ride in a ship. However, it might just turn out this way. (smile) You’ll have to see now, won’t you?

Laughter is the medicine used here by prescribing medics. Please drive (your ship) responsibly if taking this medicine. (roaring laughter)

My love to Joanie. She wrote a lot today. I love you. xo

Dear John,

She’ll see you at Krispy Kreme Donuts on the Mountain of Astor. We have one there for her.

Love, David and The Divine Ones; Abe, who looks like Prince Charming; many angels, guides who love and wish you Happiness, Peace, always xo

Joanie

Dear Julie, Julisa, Juliet of the Nile,

We see gratitude. Joanie loves you. Her son is grateful you mention him. We are happy you know her and she, as well, knows you. A beautiful union of friendship. (smile)

So, thanking John, too, is beautiful. Remark that this is old. Well, this is old. You both stuck arrows in other animals as tribesmen in Uganda a very long time ago. This is a connection you have. Please make sure the meat cooks through before eating. (laughs)

We are glad you said, “Dor, it’s about the help. The help. We’ve got help around, didya know? I have them and you do, too. So, write!” (smile, hug) Glad. Very glad.

We remain neutral regarding Lainy. We’ll say she wants friendship. This is all (we will say).

David answers: The horrors are there to learn from, dear child. I say learn. The horrors are plenty. You are courageous, brave. Many do not choose such paths. You tread in cold, icy water… often. So, we say most see like, nice, please, oh how cute. You see brute, twist, ugly, bash, crumple. It is part of your trying to move through energy that is not good for your being, your spirit. You add many tumbles to get strong, yet often you fall. So, we say, “Give it rest. No need to do more than what you do in the way of chores, deeds (errands).

Go home, rest, eat, make playtime more fun if you want change, see hubby, make love, do all things that are common. This is good for you in this lifetime.

I asked for Divine dispensation so you could heal from horrors faster. Removal was granted. Peace is instilled for healing purposes. Love enters easier than before. Bless you.

Ah. Teaching the children. (smile) You will if you wish. First, envision you healed all around. Then the vision of the future comes abright. Go fix, heal thyself. The picture tube is on and the image will spark up soon, Julisa, Julie, Juliet…

Mary returns:

Your children are precious, Julie. They are beautiful. I see many children wandering. You allow growth, change so they can determine for themselves how to be in Life.

The repeat is necessary. I mean go through (healing) sessions to review the karma and continue absolving yourself of guilt. Much weight is on you. You are forgiving. This allows transformation of spirit. We see shifts, change in you, dear one. (smile) (placing hand on forehead) I place blessings on you. Love is a goal. I say, ‘Choose Love. It guides you to it as an arrow moves to a target.’

Oh my! Yay! Hoorah! Spendid! Outdid yourself, Julie, with the revelation!

Oh. Very good. (smile) Yes. You work to free yourself of baggage, then you help the ones who need you most. Very important lesson. Good work, dear Julie. Good. (hugging you)

The questions asked related to this are “yes” answered. The person, Joanie, smiles. She knows you got it. Yes. Knows you get it. Practice patience. It is then the world stills. You, heavy mind-/hearted will retreat to still mind. The still mind says, “Now I am able to move better. My health is important and I grace myself with kindness before engaging in acts of lovingkindness for others.”

Go find Joanie at the store. Work (there) when you can. She’s close to you and can do this easily.

Love, David, the host: Yeshua, Master Jesus; Mary, Mother of God; Mary Magdalena; many Archangels; the Bishop of Canterbury; angels, Lords and Lassies; tremendous influx of Light beings who watch you, keep you safe, pray you settle nicely, calmly in the bosom of Mary’s soul

jldy

I write in response to your comments on the changes coming this year! Whatever will happen I take it for what it is as we have removed the control of our existence by our lack of paying attention! I would hope that when I leave it is not with this faulty body as it is broken and beyond repair!
    I also feel the height of ignorance (and I mean that in it’s dictionary term) is to imagine with the knowledge we have gained that we our alone in this universe! It has been said over and over by scientist around the world that the Universe is made up of the same elements so why would anothe planet have to have any different types of animals then we have? I would think it would matter in what state of developement they are in and the course their world has taken but we all have the same building blocks of life and developement so any planet could have developed it’s own course but DNA is DNA and I feel we are all related in this Universe in one way or another! Of course I am refering to 3d dementional creatures; what else their may be is not yet for us to know!
    Joanie speaks of their being differnet dialects and methods of communication and this makes much sense to me and I can understand that transalating these must be difficult but necessary if we are to learn from you! Thanks Joanie 😉 .
    Now lets speak of Arogance of which we seem to be at the head of the class of this term! We alway’s speak of the advancements of the human race but really the human race did nothing! It was a person or people who helped us along and we as a group ride on their coattails so to speak! I beleive the whole body is a recording device and it matter’s how much we are in tune with it; the average person is not but there are those who are and the human race’s advance’s. From the perspective of the Lack of time it must seem strange to watch us stumbling about in the process of advancement. Have You intervened? I hope so and again soon because I think class will soon be finished and most of us have failed! Though there are those who are alway’s at the front of the class for which the rest of us can adance behind with some small input!
    With the format it’s hard to go back over some previous comments and reply to them specificly so I rely on my fault memory (with my helmet on I do my best) so if I babble on please understand. I am just so happy to be able to talk with you thru Joanie as you are alway’s honest and beleivable! I with many others watch the sky’s and wait to see the truth return!
    ThankYou David and All who come thru to keep us advised!
    John 🙂

jldy

My Best to ALL!
    I have been looking back at some of my comments in the last few replie’s I have made and I see a repition of negativity and I do not want to project this as being who I am because I am not (negative that is) 😉 . I fell into that hole and | dont like it there!!There is so much happening in the world that it is difficult to not fall into the trap of negativity! I love people ( I mean I am a people watcher 🙂 a people person ,a person of people, a person among people and so on and so on 😯 ) There is so much good to look forward to that I want everyone to see it coming so they will be able to enjoy it to it’s most! So I’m postively positive I want to display positivity in a positive way! Hmmm I guess my point is I display the image of a 3d human who can get caught up in many different emotional state without realizing it. So now that I realize it I will put a stop to it and say Love is alway’s there regardless of how it’s shown! Wew; hope that made sense ?
    A Friend to All no matter how difficult it may be! 🙂
    John

Joanie

Multidimensional John of God,

We love your words. Babble? No. This is writing in a form that is remarked by some here as “true” and “good work.” Please mind this as you are helping many.

OK. So, ignorance is bliss. How do you feel when I say that to you? I say they wish this to see how it feels to live crazily, happily in deep trouble, with overwhelming consequences. Each soul chooses. They choose what path makes them feel good and they like to feel good. So, if ignorance is a chosen path, it is good, ordered as Divine, and so. (smile)

We know you wish educated folks, yet ignorant is how some like to roll. (laughs)

You speak of control. Control is for those who wish to exert power over another person or situation. If one gives up control to enhance their experience, then this is good. So, why might you see giving up control as bad? All is perfect, John. All is so people learn from lack or abundance, here on your Earth plane. So many wish to jog or run or walk. There’s a palette ready to be painted with. Many choose one color, which puts the minority using many others. It is this way.

When God sees you, It says, “Ah. The man with a color fit for his person, his soul being.” (smile)

I wish to say you have taken pains to see this. It is just a movie of sorts. Folks sit, write scripts, laugh, play. When serious folks analyze the drama, it feels harsh — that script, the drama. Yes. We feel the discomfort you have. Many people share your feelings. However, if all is laid out perfectly, then there is no reason to feel this failed. What do you believe of this statement? How would you rewrite this log, this account of Earth so you felt better?

Other creatures exist every place you could imagine. I have friends — blue, green, yellow, orange. Two heads, four, five eyes, seven limbs. Who cares? They are Love. All Love. We see “outer space” as Disneyland. Yes. A comic strip of sorts. All shapes, sizes imaginable. Circus, party, parade. Compliments to Source for distributing Itself so colorfully. (smile)

Now, you mention Terra. (Joanie’s note: I believe John has referred to The Ascension and a “New Earth” of sorts.) This is new, so we speak to this now. Terra, the Earth that will be claimed by ascended ones, is unique. There are those, 3D, who wish to join as lightbodied souls. Some 3D will keep physical existences. Others choose forms that are luminous, yet different. 3D souls get many choices regarding how they present themselves to one another. We like diference, for it helps the party remain interesting. (smile)

OK. Now we move to your discussions of “coattail running.” The “runners of coattails” like this. They choose to sit on animals who walk them around from situation to blessed situation. How does the coattail rider sit with him or herself? Well, they say they do this for fun. They enjoy it. OK. So, advancement is made if some move as the animals others ride on. So, some are made famous, getting credit. So, some move to the head of the class. It is part of the story — to go do or to not do. Part of the story. No failing here at all.

Intervention occurs when there is need for radical change, assistance, and breathtaking miracles to be witnessed. We do this, have done this, will do this again. (smile)

I see you enjoy the language she (Joanie) speaks. Dialect: Language of Light. Speakers include Pleiadian officers who work with her now. We send more information to Earth through her. This is our plan. We want to transmit information to those who channel for Love. She loves. So, we do this through her, for she enjoys language. A true linguist. Spanish speaker in Caucausian frame. (laughs) The woman will channel English to babies in star systems that speak other languages. (smile)

Negativity release. Good. No more apologizing, John No need. (hand on John’s back) We see growth. Rid yourself of negative thoughts. Greet Life. Make friends with all. We see your point you make about wanting to represent yourself in a light that is fresh, almost new. So, begin this now. We love you, John. Good work.

Love, David and The Divine Ones; Mary Magdalene, Jesus, Mother Mary; all things rich, exquisite, powerful, natural and quiet for you to enjoy while you journey here to us

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.