WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    julie

Hello This is Dorlie
    by the way I have tried several times to register under my own name and continue to have errors but will continue to try so I will not confuse things :/
    (thank you Julie!)

Thank you so much Joanie, and David, and so much THANKS to you John.
    I am so moved and impressed of how you cared for your mother. I pray and work toward strength to even give positive time to my father and not feel drained (and sad).

Therapy is uncovering many interesting things, including a new feeling of being cross with my father for past and current selfishness. I belive the emotions, memories and awareness are a process I need to go through to come out better prepared, confidant and giving on the other side.
    Julie my sister has been a HUGE monumental help for becoming aware of my guilt and anger and letting me know things and I am “okay”.
    I love you so much Jul.
    I am on anxiety/depression medication and sleep meds. I plan to begin to come off the sleep meds gradually sometime soon.
    I continue to struggle daily but instead of from a deep dark hole I am more like standing on the ground that at times will tremble. I get a little scared about the road ahead but know there are hands near by that I can reach out to when I want to go into the fetal position. And I am also trying to accept it is okay to feel difficult feelings for them to be able to pass on through.
    I close my eyes and imagine crystals on and around me 🙂 I love this image, thank you Joanie and friends.
    You are all so AMAZING and I tearfully (in gratitude) want to give you all a big tight hug.
    Thank you so much for being here for me.
    I continue on my journey trying to enjoy and appreciate more around me. I work toward holding my hand out for my dad to take and to point out the beautiful things to him too (without trying to carry all his weight)
    If I should trip and fall I will try not to punish myself.
    Practice makes better, right?
    Lots and lots of love,
    Dorlie

julie

Thank you for teaching us about about the “life support vehicles”. I am so grateful to you for the help you have given me both in words and with this vehicle.

You talk of the shows everywhere. I am delighted. I can’t wait to see them and you. Once more question…you talk of the dark ships. Do they come too?

O.K. This is all for now…I am really tired. Thank you for your words, your love, and your guidance for myself, my sister and all who seek it as well.
    Thank you Miss Joanie Boboanie. xoxo
    More and more love to all of you.
    Sweet Dreams. Until Next time…
    Julisa

Joanie

The One, Dorlie, Who Walks, Talks, Sees, Does… All So She Can Learn Grace, Compassion, Wit…,

The time is special, pivotal. You see glimmer of Hope. This is our wish, dear, that you see Light on the path. Dream beautiful visions of “well,” “happy,” kisses with hubby, tight hugs from beloved friends and family. We hope you see that growth comes through pain. It is necessary to shift when you are uncomfortable and wish improved welfare. So, you get low, chile. (Southern drawl) Real low. It is when one stoops (that) they conquer. (smile)

If you had a vision, would it be health, too, for your father? You can vision a well dad if you’d like. It adds well vibrations to his energy sphere. Pour Love, Light, well visions on him. You are able to do this when he is sick.

First, Dorlie. Then, Dad. Yes. Priorities are important. You need to work on your limit setting. If you have not done this, (please) pay attention to your way with others. Stop yourself if you get involved too much. Dorlie needs assistance. You focus on her, then the others. Good.

Rest. Sit. Watch animals play, birds sing. Oh, the robins like you. They enjoy you very much.

Love, Joanie, the writer; David, the host; Mary Migdala; Mary, Mother of God; Yeshua, Master of Godly Love; many angels who wait till you are here with us so they can say, “Splendid job! What a gal! Hooray for recovery!” xo

Joanie

Dear Julie, Julisa, Juliet of the Nile,

I see you are having questions about life after Earth. I will answer each one when I can tell you. It is possible that some questions will be left unanswered. They are not allowing us to share certain things at this time. So, if you wish to understand the constraints placed on me, then we will have fun. I will procede.

The ships are a method you choose to leave if you want fast, up, fun. Others die because the body is weary and heavy, cumbersome. If you like lightbody, ship travel is easy for you, but bodies can accommodate ship travel. The other way around. Ha! We say bodies accommodate ship travel because they can fit when ships cannot. It is this way: A ship is here to travel, pick up passengets, lift up, away for destinations known, as well as unknown. The ship reaches bodies, expands so many can fly aboard. Then the ship leaves. We see bodies in the ships accommodating the ship as they become used to the weather/climate aboard, the fast travel speed, the wings on their backs. “What? Wings? Hey! I don’t believe this.” I say wings because some are angelic and they feel feathered and light. (smile) They feel Joy and wings represent the Love that took over the sadness in their hearts.

OK. Back to bodies, lightbodies, ships. Choosing. If you choose death, a balance of spirit happens. The people feel lighter than if they were in body. Many wish lighter, Julie. It happens with death.

Do not fear this, however. Death is good, normal, part of living the human experience. We know death scares many, but, in fact, it’s you who has died over so many times that you have forgotten the drill. (smile)

We ask you whether you wish trips on ships or death with lightbody spirit flying to Heaven in a hole in the sky? What sounds good? Whatever you choose, it is a good choice because you will have thought what’s best for your soul’s growth.

Worlds: Ah. You are thinking interesting thoughts now. We say you choose any, all, some. Your imagination flies so you draw (pictures) as you think. Create now what you wish to do. Very good. Jesus, Buddha are here. They are One with all things. You join the existence of all things, too, so you world away through consciousness with them. It, the “separate” concept, is not the way we live in fifth or higher dimensions. A thought propels me to you, her, him, them, all, some of the above. Simply put: Whatever I wish can be created when a thought is put to print. If I create thoughts, I create forms, too. It is good to do this here on Earth, Julie. Practice the creating things so you can see quickly how it’s done. It’s fun. (smile)

Love yourself equally or more to us now, dear. You need all the self-love possible. Shower your being with Light, Love. The people need to know you are beauty, so please continue pouring your Love within.

OK. Mateo is tired, hungry, cranky. If you’ve stopped the process of nursing, do not return. He will revert to waking at night for mommy to feed him. He’s asking, “What happened? I was fine. Now I’m not feeling great. I need reassurance. Please remind me all is OK. I was breast fed and it’s ended. Did I screw up?” He just needs to hear he’s fine, all’s fine, he’s growing up and nursing ended because he’s a big boy. He’ll get the gist when you share this a few times. OK?

Dark ships are not about the story we say here. If misunderstanding happened, we apologize for cryptic words written through her (Joanie). No Dark. Light. Light! Yes. (smile)

More than the show? Oh. We’ll blow you away, Julie. (smile, laughs, chuckles, radiant smiles) The story is good. It gets more interesting as you put input here. We see the story and you add to it with your dreams. Co-create the story with us.
    Kites. Ah. Good…

Miss Boboanie wishes you Love, Julie. She is so happy you cheer on this site. x

Love, David, the host: Julie’s guide, Chapio (pr. Chapa); the angels who love seeing you dance and sing with your kids; Mother Mary, Mary Magdala; Jesus

julie

Dear David,
    I do not fear death. I know there are many who do, and it is understandable. But, I am not afraid. I know where I am going and I am not afraid. I do like my body right now. I know I am not supposed to be attached, but I would like to hang with it for a little longer before I give it up. I’d like to try Heaven in this body and then see from there. Why not? If I can go in this body and then part with it later I think that sounds good for now. I may change my mind.

I get to create, huh? I like that.
    Chapio! How wonderful to meet you! Thank you for your guidance. I look forward to speaking with you…hearing you…getting to know you.

So, John and I were tribesmen together? How nice to meet you again, John (Thank you again, so much for your posts and love< I am always happy to see you here)! It is interesting that we both struck animals with arrows as John seems very conscious of his treatment/intake of animals (as am I). Was I in many tribes? I am very drawn to them. Especially Native Americans. I am very connected to my Native American ancestry even though it does not make up most of my "blood" it seems to be one of the strongest influences in my being.

Thank you, Joanie for all of your hard work.
    Love,
    Julisa

jldy

Hi Julie and David and Friends; I send my best to you all! Julie hunting with you back when we had to hunt our food must have been a blast 🙂 . But speaking of hunting I would like to take this moment to speak on the intelligence of animal friends.
    I understand that they are thinking of removing the moritorium on hunting whales (now to include humbacks) and it alway’s amazes me how we can kill such intelligent animals for food and oil; I find this sad and dispicable . Some people will stick anything in there mouths it appears and who know maybe people someday!
    Yes we eat meat but we eat to much of it unnessarily and to kill such beautiful intelligent animals is a crime that only humans can seem to do without thought or comman sense! We need to step back and respect this life as it is not here just for our use; they are living their live’s as we do. You do not have to look to far to see the intelligence of animals. So I hope human’s smarten up and stop being such formidable predators after such regal animals as the Humback Whales! 😉
    John who beleive’s everything has it’s place and reason for being here!!!

Joanie

Julie, Julisa, Juliet of the Nile,

We are happy you speak to this subject. Many people wonder whether they die or take a trip in a ship when Ascension comes. We say choice is what is here for each one, each soul. You choose to die or you choose to board a craft. Some die peacefully. Others more in the way of harm and tragic nonsense. Each one gets a movie picture camera and they film till they leave. How they leave is their decision. So, we say you, Julie, choose how your movie ends. (smile) It is simply beautiful. If wings are meant to be on you, put on wings. All is creative here. We love creative thinkers, doers, makers, songsters, dancers… all creatives welcome.

It is something we do not discuss — the Ascension scene and who sees, who lives, how this is exhibited. So, we refrain from comment. It is part of the Plan to keep quiet in this matter. Thank you for your patience.

OK. Ships come. Friendly. Love. This is our expressed desire: To see you in love with each other, for you radiate Love and Divinity in all of Creator’s magnificent universe. How do we tell you, others we are here, friendly, peaceful, loving? We can say the feeling you have when you meet me is chilly if you fear aliens. If you love others as yourself, your impression will be great — just great! We wish more fear under and more Love over. What I mean is I wish fear is dispelled and Love is admired and achieved in hearts of souls here on Earth now.

The scene you describe is unique. All floaty, grand, luminous. Oh, what a “food orchestra” you have laid out! Yum! Turkish delight is my contribution. (laughter)

Chapio is here and wishes to say some words:

“I love Julie, you, Julie. You are my friend. I wish you Love, Peace. Understand I sit near your knee, right knee, always. Please listen and bells make you know I exist. Ring bells. Yes. This is Chapio.” x

John is a tribal warrior used to sticking animals for meat eating. “Hunting is fun if you know how to shoot,” he’d say to you. You, Native American, are part of tribes unseen. We mean, you kept low profiles, joining tribes midway through journeys. Once, you left woods pack and found a tribe. (Joanie’s note: I tried to get clarification on the term “woods pack,” but I didn’t receive any.) It was fun to join tribes after living alone without help or assistance before that. Natives. You found natives “cool,” so you joined tribes in lifetimes to explore primitive ways of living.

Ha, ha! We think “old Lightworker” is funny because time is not of any relevance. (smile, hug) “Old” is relative. We’ll say you are old — many lifetimes here. So, Lightworker is a name we use for folks who beam Light, Love to those needing assistance. If your name, Gea (pr. Gee-ah) is toned, we see sparkle of Light. You, Gea, are a Lightworker. Beam Love. It is your job. You have seen horrors. This is what wounded you so it is difficult to assist others. We place head Light on you for safety and protect you always. (Joanie’s note: I am gathering They put a beam of Light over your crown chakra.)

We want Julie, Gea, to be free of pain. All you do is rest. That is your job. Shine on yourself, for you are very tired. When on Earth, please rest, dear Julie, Gea…

Love, David, the host: Chapio, your guide; numerous assisting angels; Joanie, the scribe; Mary Magdalene; Jesus; Mary, Mother of God x

Joanie

John of God,

Here is a silly question: If you walk in the woods, do you hear a tree fall? We say, “If you hear the tree, it fell.” What about those who aren’t in the woods? Do they hear? Well, if a person isn’t there, then “no.” So, the point is: If you or I want a meal (of meat), we choose to partake in Carnivore’s Delight. The others are not privy to our meal. They cannot “hear” (understand) what we do because they are herbivores.

OK. The hearing the forest sounds goes further. If one eats meat and likes to kill animals, as well, are they cruel? Is this formidable? Is society ruthless? We believe some like killing so they can experience power, overwhelming others (in order) to learn gratitude, Love, etc. All has its place.

No deed is left unnoticed, though. Killing is power and overthrowing and destroying. Love is creating, allowing, simply being. We hope those who kill, maim, destroy are turned to Love at some point on their journeys.

The whale chose to be here at this time of Ascension. It lives grand and Romanesque. (smile) The killers of whales are finding whether creatures large and great for foodstuffs can be conquered. You see the trick, don’t you? A person, small, wishes to conquer whale, grand. How do you “conquer” another? Is killing conquering? Many feel it equates as such. This is the illusion they create in their mind. We find you seeing some of this, yet you wish it would stop. How can dramas cease? They cannot. People are creating every moment their stories to live out pain, growth, more pain, growth. We’d stop you from killing men, but we choose to allow you. Free will is a gift God gave us. Creator is Love. You are, too. Why stop another if they, out of Love, wish to learn so they can grow and grow?

It is here we ask your reply.

Love, The Ones Who Take You To Places That Seem Different, Yet You Know We Mean Well (smile, hug)

jldy

I would love to reply!! Tree’s are alway’s falling and being the life they are we do not have to be there to say it happened; Gia know’s and takes care of these things I beleive! We should alway’s give thanks to those animals who give their life as food!
    But I feel that killing such a majestic animal as whales is next to murder if not murder. These animals we now know are very intelligent and self aware; we need to make friends with them and maybe someday we will speak with them. Because they do not have hands to manipulate the world around them doesnt make them mindless creature’s. I have learned thru my years to appreciate and love those animals who share this world with us. They do what they do as we do! We have forgotten as a race how to love and respect those not of our species.
    We are no longer hunter gatherers as civilization has found a way to circomvent this necessity; but if civilization should fall we would soon find our way back to this way of life. I suppose you would call it survival!
    My life is very simple now and I survive because of the country I live in and our medical system…..I am very lucky ; I walk next door to a large store that has all I need but if this should fall apart I would not survive long. I have hunted; I have spent much time in the forest of British Columbia Canada and have learned to respect and love these animals as I do people! But we do them wrong with our God given intelligence and I forsee a time when as a human race we will see them for who they are and there place on this amazing planet and show them the respect they deserve as well as see them with the limited intelligence they do have as creatures of God.
    David and friends you do more then mean well…..you open the eye’s and ear’s and teach us and answer our questions with understanding and Love that can be felt in your words!!
    ThankYou
    John

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 2/14/12: “The Love in Our Heart”

Here is a piece for you to love. (smile) We say this work is dedicated to all people. So, can we begin by saying you have come so far… so far… Very happy to see you here. Now, we discuss the ol’ time religion of Love. It is a term many use, yet they do not know exactly what it is. We’d like to say you can sit, remember when you felt so good with all that happened at a certain point in your life when Love was the overriding feeling. This feeling is Love because Joy escapes from you. Joy is how we describe amor when one is happy, reflective, peaceful, and light.

The breast holds Love. Milk comes forth. Children suckle. This is Love. The women on cars watching skies at sunset know Love. This is Love. We see actors and dressing room stylists making last finishing touches before a scene. They love the work. It is Love.

Complacency and ennui are not happy feelings and we say they block Love from entering one’s life. Do you know if your heart is blocked? We see blocks over many (hearts). If you wish Love, yet it does not flow in, it is surely because you took thoughts that were low and kept them near your soul. Oh. Yes. We know you do this. It is certainly a matter of course for many to keep Love at bay.

Why do you wallow in self-pity? What is an issue you can identify that caused you to become sad about the beautiful institution, Love? We are sad you carry such heavy burdens inside. Release that which is unnecessary, dear. We do know you need a cleanse of the soul if you are down about Love. Take time to pray. Eat well. See friends, family. Go places that are genuinely unique and offer you happiness.

Mind yourself in public. Keep in mind that people see your demeanor. They see how you carry yourself. Attract happy, honest ones. If your sadness pervades you, the others will come to you for mischief.

Now, you ask, “Why do I feel sad? I don’t know. I’d like to feel better, yet I don’t know how. Help!” We say, “Find folks to discuss your feelings and thoughts. The friends are to heolp you put out ideas that will improve your situation, not render you helpless. You need investigation and resolution, not complaining and stagnation.

There are some who wish to address Love, yet they have other ideas. They want sex and call it Love. No. Different ideas. Not one and the same. Love can have sex, but sex may not have Love. Do you see this? We are quite sure you do. The sex-seekers look for targets — pictures in their minds — of what looks ripe. If Love is mentioned, the chances increase they’ll score a point, or two, or three… (smile)

Time to clarify for yourself what you wish. It is your job to care for your heart. Yes. Your job. If you take a moment, you’ll see this precious beauty sits in the center of your chest where all action takes place. Love filters through the bones, tissue, muscles, fingers and toes so you feel happy.

Oh. We forgot to say you are precious. Did we say this? I’m sorry. We spoke of your precious heart, but forgot to say you are a gem. (smile) You, dear soul, reside in a universe. You center yourself there as your heart centers itself within you. Now shine. Go. OK. See? The light of your soul streams out, filling space with luminous, radiant beauty. I must say you are beautiful, indeed. The cavity where your heart lies is deep inside your physical body. You shine there when happy, too. Light is emitted from the heart as Love streams out to bathe the Consciousness with your attention.

Now, why do we speak to pity party people and those who are lost in seeking Love? We say to you, specifically, that Love is within and outside your being. You lost sight of its existence. You measure Love by people, places, things, not what has always lived inside you. Forgot, perhaps, that all things are Love. God is Love. Did you know this? We remind those who forgot that they have never been without Love.

So, more is to be said here today. We believe you are unique when you kiss. “What? Heh?” Yes. Tongues and all. (smile) We’ll say we kiss in Light. Activity is different here. (smile) We’ll say you humans do it very uniquely and Love is expressed uniquely. Why did I just say this? Because many wish sex and love-making when they are here, yet are not sure what is done. The trick is (whispering)… Light. The Light is different so the arms, legs, parts are not so in the way. Two orbs collide. Done. Very satisfying. Do you have questions? We’ll answer.

Enough of our astral sex. We move to this: Go tell a friend you love them. Share Love. It is to be given and received freely. We do this and wish some would loosen up more. Not a big deal. Love is about friendship. Love is closeness. It is also personally satisfying to share it because you feel good giving it to others.

What about men? We find them more apt to say “like.” (smile) What about women? We see them ready to love. Why differences? Some men feel Love is sissy, bad for the groin, too nutty, all of the above. They want action. Others know Love comes with material strings and they avoid pricey dames. They would rather sex than love. Women are loving. It generally is so. Nurturing women often find a lot of Love in friends and family before men partners. Just is the way we’ve seen this play out.

How do we get them, the men, to wake up to the honoralbe fact that Love is permissible? (That) it is a good feeling that will shake up the Astroturf of Life?! (laughter) If some feel this is dirty, they’ll leave. For those who wish it, good. Find openings in your heart and allow them in — women, men — whoever you prefer. Just let them enter your being so you can feel free, light, playful.

“Darnit! I got a snag. What shall I do? I’ll call Dana and see if she’s got a pair of nylons.” “Dana? Hey, it’s me. Do you got a pair of nylons for me? Sweet! Thanks, Love.” (“click” of the phone receiver) Well, she’s got Love. All she did was ask. This is a woman. Mind you, generalizations are used for instructional purposes here. Refer to the manual at the end of class. (smile)

Women are easier to love others and be loved. Why? It is a spiritual way. They give off Love so Man can combine strength with Love to form exquisite God. Yes, Divine Feminine traits combine with Divine Masculine traits to create God. It is so.

Bloom! Bloom! Just blossom, boy! Go to the right! Left! Take a turn. The florist is there in front of you! You can do it! Yes, you can. (smiles) The person knows you like them, so show them with flowers. (smiles) OK, so chocolate might be better? Do this instead. (laughs)

Love is your gift inside and outside you. Today is another day when you can see that you are resembling beautiful chords on a manuscript. Mozart is here and will say this to you:

Come listen to Love. I hear this. You can tune in to music and this will elevate your countenance. Please remember music is my piece I left the world. Think how you enjoy soul-stirring pieces. Go listen and move your soul. Your heart sings when you listen. The heart wishes your attention. Good day, souls.

I left out another very important person, guide. Jesus wishes to speak of Love today, for the focus is extraordinary to Him:

Love is the name we give souls when they enter Earth. Love, the soul, each being is Love. I see you come in and become an essence, a spirit in body form. The Love you are is in each body, each vessel. Please take care of your body. It houses Love. If you do not attend to it, the Love weakens and dies if little emphasis is placed on your body’s maintenance. Love withers cold when sick and tired. Rejuvenate the space housing your heart. Cleanse your body because it requires the utmost attention and care. We leave you with a prayer:

‘I am Love. The sister, the brother, the aunt, the uncle all are Love. I am Love. The dutiful nurse, the teacher, the scholar. They, too, are Love. Here is Heaven calling you. We see Beauty that is you. Follow your way through the darkness and return to Heaven as a babe in arms. Love your soul. Peace resides in Heaven. Bring Peace to your heart and to all who dwell here, for they wish this.’

I am Jesus, Love and Lord of God Almighty that sits above planets and counts stars as children, comets as grandchildren and nephews. Beating hearts beat louder today. We are glad.

David returns:

Joanie, I love you. Happy Day of Love to you, my dear. Shower a day of Love with gifts like music, colors, and song. This is my gift to you. Thank you for all you do for me. I will see you and thank you when we meet again soon. Love, David

To all lovers,

Thank you for reading my pieces this year. I appreciate your Love. ~David

David, The Divine Ones: Mother Mary, Mary Magdalena, Jesus, Saul, Solomon, Elijah, Samuel, Joseph, Isaac, Jacob; many Archangels: Michael, Gabriel, Urlel, Raphael; and songbirds who sing, “Love is a Many Splendored Thing” xo

jldy

Happy Valintines Day to All Who Understand it! This is a great time to bring up this subject David and I applause you in your definition of two widely misiterpreted words Love and Sex! One does not equate the other.
    When man first appeared on this planet a high sex drive was required to survive in a very dangerous world at which man was greatly disadvataged. But as time went on and we became more civilized 🙂 women became more important and Love became a part of sex! Men were still driven by the need to procreate but started to see there was more to this relationship between men and women then just sex! Jean Aule writes a book “Clan of the Cave Bear” which show’s how humans may have started to build relationships (a necessity for civilization to grow) and Love started to help rule sex! Now my very short story reflects what David has said and now Love is really more important then sex! Put the two together and you have the makings of something great! Humans have now traveled from the beast on the horizon to intelligent beings who see the need for love to have sex that truly means something. It is true that the sexual drive put into man in order to maintain survival of its kind still exist but we are realizeing more and more that Love is more important then sex! There is nothing more beautiful then Love and sex between two humans who know it in the truest sense of the word! It is why so many now search for there true love in which they can live together in bliss!
    Now it is true that I never found this but it is in my gene’s as all other humans if you wnat to find it and I very well understand the consept “soulmate” as it is hard to find and is a spiritual consept that truly exist and finally both men and women know of it and search for it! We have come along way 😉
    Your Friend John

Joanie

John of God,

We wish to say you are so nice to the animals, and we congratulate you on your tribute. They mask as wild, yet they are tame. We say Love shows itself in animal, mineral, flower, plant, human form. It is the animal that speaks alone. What we mean in “alone” is how the animal relates to you. Each has a relationship unique to the human. A pleasant wave of the bird’s wing, the bark of a dog, or the snatching up glance-lick of the lizard — all are separate communications between the animal and the human. The herd communicates in a very diferent way. They speak in unison as one creature when they wish to speak.

So, two animals are a group communication, whereas the one speaks only to you alone. Question?

Now, whale hunting is legal, or is it illegal? We say the whale killed wished to live to its death by murder. Yes. Murder. We reply short and swift in manner as we believe it is sad, but true. If you agree, say a prayer for the ones killed. It blesses their souls.

OK. Do you feel we live to die and survive later? We ask,”Are you dying to then live elsewhere as a survivor?” We want only top-notch comments. Careful how you word future events. If you mention “downfall,” we’ve got a possible scenario readying itself for a downfall. Get it? We’d like, “Ah. Life continues better and better. Now we close and Light’s on for a show.” (chuckles)

If we are “wronging” the animals, how are they agreeing to be wronged? You are not accepting there is an agreement with animals to be slaughtered for many, many reasons. So many reasons we’d say. This is your soul’s opportunity to see beings agree to incarnate in situations so they can grow. OK? Questions?

God made animals in a way so humans could live over and under them. “Over them” meaning they will rule them and teach some tricks. “Under” means they will only behave poorly and the animals will rule by example. Birds nest, crows roost, all things winged flock so they form tribes to keep from being hunted by man. Vigilant birds watch prey and shoot to eat them. So, the hunted hunt, too. All a game, my dear John. All a game.

Watch the news. Birds are struck by lightning and found dead en masse? We say this is absurd. Many choose lightning, yet this is not the case with the giant flocks that die. Routine mass killing of birds by forces strategically placed above kill birds. Weapons used kill them unintentionally. All planned. Yes. Sad. True.

OK. What do you believe?

Love, David, Eli, Samuel, Jacob, Joshua; (Routine now) Many angels who wish Love to animals who have sacrificed themselves for you to Love them more

Joanie

Oh, John, The One Who Gets It,

We believe you very much get it — the concept of Love and Sex. Yes. Very good. End of story. Bye. No! Wait! We’re back. Wouldn’t want to leave you. (smile)

Time to talk birds and bees. The boy met her, fell in love, had sex, baby born, now they kiss, baby born, enough. On to next case: Baby grows and has sex as he enters teens, twenties, thirties, forties… The man has kids. Girl leaves. Says, “Enough of your cheatin’!” Third scenario: We have Joe and Jane and they are the Doe’s. They met at the state fair. Love, we say. Love. Sex at marriage. Good Sex. Love and Sex. Pretty. Happy. Then Joe and Jane have kids. Fun. Death of marriage is occurring because Jane wants fun. Joe is stoic and says, “No. I don’t love more. Just you.” She says, “I love you, yet there are others.” He and she are over.

Wow. Lots to say. Love is a killer. A true killer. (laughter) Sex is a ball-buster. (laughter) (She groans, “Oh, David.”) The Love with Sex complicates, but it is True Love when true and good and beautiful.

How do we separate you from it? Can’t. Impossible. Not possible. It’s part of God. Asexual folks chose to cut the cord to experience nothing in that lifetime. God (Sex) is there, yet it is hollow and absent in the person that lifetime’s choosing.

If we work with Sex, we have you, they, us, all, some. Fun. None of the rules apply here as they do on Earth. It is gorgeous — Sex on Earth — yet rules impede one from growing and expanding. Now, take two people and place them with others. They want each other and cannot due to rules. Sad. True. Rules control. We say it’s impossible to love and love.

Now, Sex and Love collide many times. Good. Tremendous. How if we put you on a brick, turned the brick on you and had you sit with the brick on your head? “Ow!” right? So, this is Sex rule and Love together.

Now, Love with Sex (without rules) equals nothing more than Free Love for all humans to experience. This is beauty to us. (smile)

Not many see this in this way, however. Folks see Sex and Love equalling marriage. Period.

We say there are many ways to live. More than in the institutions humans created here on Earth. When you leave to come here, John, you’ll see your dream mate, dream woman. Long, slender, hair of gold. Yes. Really beautiful. She, Alina, is her name. Ask for her. She’s yours. (smile, with hand on your shoulder)

Love, David, the host; (Tremendous work tonight) Joanie; many loves who will see you and love you forever

Bigfeet E

for teen faerie brew are i

that time of the year
    when lovers come near
    the power of faeries
    with red and blue berries

i see them in eyes
    i see them in smiles
    where is my faerie
    distant for miles

once had a dream
    observing her glory
    she had no face
    that is my story

when moon is high
    i sure like to try
    but for now the merge
    waits timely go bye

Bigfeet, same old circle

That was my last years poem i made on & for 14 februari. It was my truth then, before, as it still is now.
    Struggle, apathy, lost in dreams, etc. are such times leading to and from darkness.
    Lessons to the test, yet only as a swim in quicksand. I do not complain, just point out the experience, to give it a breather.

Your words on the subject ring so very true & i’ve seen myself come to many similar conclusions.
    The answers for relieve are easely said, yet i can not see them done.

Have no knowledge of such friends, such places. Go further you say, but the lybarinth of walls go on & on.
    Stil breaking down my own, but they build up faster as mushrooms on a wet springday.

Music indeed is a great medium & i surprise myself sometimes how much it can mean to me.
    Take’s me back to a place of more input of my sences. But it’s just temporarely & it fades with time, sences and dreams alike.

Sorry, no happy vibes today, nor questions to express. Just kinda recovered a bit from a nasty cold so energy is low.
    Seem to have a condition developed that leaves me weak whenever some kind of love-time arrives in the kalender.

Nevertheless my thanks for the words that we can come visit whenever we do.

Bigfeet, vacuum.

Joanie

Erik, The One We Love,

I see you. You are sad. Standing near a lake, or a bridge. You walk to the edge, decide to stare a while, jumping up to see glimmers of Love-dancing elves that skirmish over the rippled tide. When you walk away, you say, “I am good, but not very.” And you cry. You take a breath of rotted air from garbage that wafts in an alley and you throw the air away. Each breath is inhaled then blown out like a giant torpedo gun.

Why do I say this? I believe you take issues that are good and you confound them inside, finding all that’s wrong with them. If you kept the elves in your heart, you’d see grins — smiles so broad — that you’d shout, “I love them! They are glorious! I love them!”

I see you wonder about me. You ask, “Is it true? Do I do this? Could I confound beauty, delicious things in my life? Maybe he’s (David) daft and crazy like a fox? I’m not sure, but I do think he’s sort of funny in a silly, light-hearted way.”

Well, Erik. This piece is stoic. I say stoic because it is your anthem. I see you virtuous and true, yet the feeling of shame, anger, confusion hits me clear between the eyes. You are unaware of this, dear man. Many lives before were felt with sad times, drowned in alcohol, parties, the like. We say the old followed you and you reside in sad Erik once again.

How does one take the past, see through muck and mire and leave for bright, new Life? They forgive all they have done, they say, “I forgive you, all those, please forgive me, I forgive myself, and thank you, All That Is, for your lesson to me.” We say this is powerful and truly heals if one wishes to say this prayer.

OK. If you wish more, I give more. Love is a jewel. Each finger on each hand has a bejeweled ring on it. Your finger is sad. It wants one plopped right on top of the band, however you won’t see the jewel, for it is not there in your (mind’s) eye. We see it. You do not. How do you see the jewel? Go to your heart. Look at your soul. Divine Love is you, Erik. You! You are the jewel. If you cannot see you as the ruby, sapphire, emerald, then the jewel does not appear outside of yourself.

Very difficult to love when you don’t love your own self. This is true to me. It could be true to you, too.

I see calendar colds and oddities form when you are sad. How do you like sunshine? We say this heals you. It is important for your spirit — the spirit of Erik — to have sun more than others because his vibration needs Love this way. (smile) Go see the sun twice a day, please. (hug)

We find many people sad on Valentine’s Day, as well as birthdays. We find some sad on Halloween (All Hallow’s Eve). The same is true at festive occasions like Christmas, New Year’s. The list could include all days fo the year for those who are depressed. We believe your sadness is through the year, but this time of Love is especially dark. So, we hug and kiss you and say you are only as sad as the person seeing lonely words on a book page. We say you are sad if you choose this, Erik. We say Love is you and when you see you as God, you will immensely move your being. You will start seeing you can meet women because you have character, knowledge of plants, birds, trees, and your heart is pure.

Go write sonnets that make a person jump up when the elves play in the river. I know you and your heart will ring then.

Love, David, the host; Joanie, the scribe; many loves who see and wish you Peace, Love, Joy in your heart and mind; angels and Archangel Raphael, who says,

Come to, Wind. Come, Wind. Whisper in his ear. Take Erik. Wash words of air through his soul. Move him. Make him, Breeze. Make Breeze go through his shirt so he’s airborne again. Move the man. Wind, Breeze. Move Erik. Away! Go! x

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.