WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    Joanie

David’s Guidance – 3/3/12: “The Creator of Life”

You are here to see miracles. We put people here to help you open. They open you by being different, unique in form, personality, and manner. We work with those who are different to make them pure of heart so they may go and change Humanity in their essence — their natural, beautiful way of being. Please inform your friends that she comes in and speaks:

Mathilde:

I am Pleiadian. I join Joanie. She is a friend. We work in the ethers. She is one of our being (tribe), has been Pleiadian, as well as other nations. We are happy she is our friend. Please sit, enjoy, read. I tell you things here.

So it goes, I am a friend of Light. We say “Light” to distinguish ourselves from Earth beings. We sit, ready to learn ways to be friends with you upon seeing you. I know I will see Joanie. She is happy. (smile)

We are seeing Earth and her way of change. She sleeps and readies for a journey far more fantastic than imagined. Please ready yourselves, for it will be magnificent.

Thank you, people of Earth, for making time to meditate. Peaceful, you are. (smile) We love the way of the peaceful warrior. (smiles, winks, glides to another spot to talk to me)

OK. Now, I speak about Creator. It is here and wishes to say It enjoys living, breathing as you. Yes. You are spirit selves incarnated in Earth troves for the purpose of living as Creator wishes to live — in a world of Love and opportunity. Thank Creator for being you in such a vast place of beauty, revelry, magnificent Joy. We enjoy watching you work, play, laugh in Creation on Earth. (smile)

Now, I discuss His/Her wish to Love and appreciate you are a body of Light. Yes, we wish to talk to you about moving up to the body that is made of crystal pure specks — Light and Creation in a spherical, orb-like form. You are Light if you move to 9th, 4th, 5th, 7th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 12th, 11th dimensions. (laughing because she enjoys this talk with an Earth being, Joanie) We see orbs rotating, spinning, moving fast, all to see Earth ascend. We believe if you leave, you will enjoy the world as a starseed loves the view at a distance. Please see whether readying yourself by creating the intention to ascend as Light is what you wish for at this time. Some are confused, not ready to leave. We understand. It is confusing because you are not sure about all that comes through channels and the like. We see you smile when something is understood. We see you laugh if a person says what you believe is true. So, go be right with knowing for yourself what to believe. We wish knowing of the highest Light, that which is Pure Love Truth.

Now, Creator is the maker of Life Everlasting — Life as a concept that continues and does not die or disintegrate. Some of you believe that souls leave and die. We say soul Love is soul Love is soul Love. This is neverending and completes — it completes in All That Is — over and over. We wish tastes of Love Everlasting to wash you so you see our understanding of this concept. We ride high, seeing this and we wish your entering our realm so you may taste Love fruits. We say, “Come when you wish because you can join when you are ready to ascend, dear Earth being of Love and laughter.”

Now, she says, “Good-bye,” and she leaves. We say she is normally here before Ascension stories are written to others who wish more knowledge of the event and its specific event monitorings.

Have you seen event monitorings? They are broadcasts we put forward so others can understand how they can assist Earth and her mates. (smiles) We broadcast to you through creatures that resemble women and men so the Ascension story fills pages so many can learn and understand right away what will be coming soon in your reality.

Jesus has come to share His words of Love with you at this time:

We see you ready to work, yet you are sad. Many do not feel ready. They are starved for Love. They cry for help. Inside is where Saviour lies. Your self, your soul is healed when you dig in and pour out angst, memories of pain, many misgivings and loathsome beliefs. All is possible. You can number the days when I return to you. I will return for you and ask if you wish the Light. We see those returning who wish better passages. Many leave for better passages. Yes. (sigh and smile) So, please heal wounds you have inflicted on your lover, your friend, your stranger, your companion. I wish wounds to be healed as one incurs debt through karma. It is the luggage in your soul that weighs you so. Unpack the remaining pieces inside and address what ails you. My name is Jesus, Master, Lord of God Almighty in Its name. Thank you, blessed children.

Mary Magdalene returns after having seen many portals opened on Earth so they many pass through at the moment of Revelations 12/21/12. (multitude of smiles) Mary Magdalene comes with Job. They sit and attentively discuss openings in the sky that are visible to some in your Earth reality:

So, I sit now, contemplating whether to share about mystic properties and portals. Some are having difficulty assuming the responsibility, for waste removal of debris in essence, the center stream of the portals. We wish those who remedy portal waste to do their bidding, for this time we need assistance. Thank you.

Job:

Sincere apologies to those who are starving and unable to work. We understand your predicament. However, please see whether you can remove, topically, the waste in the center of each portal. Tremendous knowledge we place in you and (we) know you can do this, despite your situations. Thank you.

Heralding angels apply wing backup and can force some closed. We are wishing humans with the capability to offer (tremendous) power to open the door and sweep debris from the chambers in each portal. Please see this message is sent to those with abilities in this arena. Thank you.

We bring in faerie energy, too. This is necessary. Wing power is tremendous. They help when they can. Wing power helps dilute fragrances, as well. Thank you.

Love is part of this piece. Archange Uriel wishes to discuss Love, Ascension, and intimate portraits:

We en-Lighten you with images of Glory, dear souls of Earth. We see Glory abounds in Heaven, therefore, we show images, rays of Love so you can figure how to traverse Heaven on a prayer. Winged messengers wait to be bid for assistance with Christ’s coming to Earth. We see you like this and enjoy the story. Yes. He returns to take those to Heaven who wish Glory. Enjoy making plans of your return, dear souls of Earth. Plan to see us very soon and make sure you invite friends. (smile)

Love is honored here. A host of caterpillars cocoon themselves because Love germinates in their dwellings. When they awaken, they will see moonbeams at their doorsteps. It is this sign and they then know Jesus is at their loving grasp. He makes tracks. He dives to Earth followed by Mary, Mother of God, and Mary Magdalena, the dear woman He loves so much, for She encourages Him to work for Love and Light each moment of living, breathing, dying, and awakening. Seeing The Holy Ones will flesh out what has been happening in your soul for years, dear ones of Earth. You will finally understand what has taken place to create a scenario worthy of repeat performance. (smile) The show of Love is dear — it is unique and special to the time we shall call “history.” (smiling with happiness)

We take you to Joan, the girl-become-woman as Joanie, who lives as mother, teacher, writer, wife, healer, reader and channel. She lives a life of simplicity. She works for Christ as He loves her very much. We like her way of serving and hope you will all find ways to serve God Spirit. Thank you.

We will say Creation is here. It is a dream, yet it is neverending, complete, and also final. (smile) The story of Creation begins with Creator. It wished knowledge and the way to do this was through generating energy, fanciful and unique in the way It would do this. We see booming delight, scattering of souls, as It wound out through space. What would It think, feel, do? How would It live, breathe? It found Itself all around the cosmos. It had a very happy time. You were placed as It placed you. You live as It lives. Creation is God in a bubble of Itself. We know you understand this, but we want to illuminate you our way with words of Pleiadian descent and opinion. Thank you.

We will briefly opine to say you are beautiful and very creative. Many find time to whisper Love in others’ ears. Beautiful words. Thank you.

We invite all to write here, post, as you are invited to ask questions. Monitoring Ascension is what we do. Pleiadian vessels inhabit Earth’s atmosphere many times over. (smiles) We invite all to ask. We answer.

Amazing response of Love now. Thank you. Good-bye.

~Commander Numath (pr. Noomah), Pleiadian Officer of Light and Truth

Welcome to the New World.

Love is on our radar. We shine blips to you so you get a taste of Love. Many will return Home. Thank you.

Bigfeet E

Hello again, dear souls of the biggest Heart ever,

Thought i’d come back & ventilate some more.
    Let me start off with a piece of gratitude

° to all who care’d to speak for me & for everybody who care’s to read what’s bin expressed
    ° to all who care’d to listen with ‘engelengeduld’ (patience of angels)
    ° to all elementals who do the work they have bin created for
    ° to mother Earth who gave us a place of birth, nurturing, lessons of life and is about to be reborn herself
    ° to all her habitants & visitors
    ° to all infinite

As i read trough the messages since my last visit, i pounder where to start my sentences.

Dear David, i would’nt discribe my thoughts towards you as daft nor crazy like a fox.
    On the contrary, i hold it close to me and i see your words as very heartfelt.
    So it is with all the Guests with a capital G who wants their hearts expressed on the matters at hand.
    Allthough sometimes, at first, it seems to have no immidiate effect, the vibration of intent is active and sets changes of oppertunity in motion within the current dynamic.
    But ofcourse you all are fully aware of this, otherwise it would’nt matter, literaly and figuratively.

@David wrote:

Very difficult to love when you don’t love your own self. This is true to me. It could be true to you, too.

No arguments there. Not a new concept aswell, allthough it actually is when it works to be as re-minder.
    I admit the thorn runs deep, timely reinfecting when not fully cleaned out. As i know that vibe even can infect others, hence another reason why i like to keep it contained within privacy most of the time.
    So sorry John that my little poem took you off centre, no faul intended there m8. 😉 Luckely you got yr focus quickely back on track, shows your own progress. Great.
    And please feel no need to compete, as there is non from my end.

Interesting in how this time is wanted by souls who want to be here and experience the coming ascention.
    Kinda made me wonder the workings behind the reason why. Was it because they need the experience for growth ? If so, how does that fit with their being at pre-birth state, allready merged with Heavenly sphere’s.
    Takes me back at looking to the growth-arch a soul claims, handles, etc. When all reasons start out and for Love, i imagine the multiplicity of reasons are probably endless, infinite aswell.
    So whatever choise, it is defined by Love itself. God’s famous cycle or better yet spiral of lifebreath …
    (Come to think of it, i’ve bin with these conclusions before, so little deja vu moment)

Many thanks to commanders Jay-miss and Nu-maa for their personal note .
    You speak of portals, space-vessels of different types of sorts. Very intriguing and fantastic that breezes and boggles the mind.
    Mentioning it together with the nature of spiritual ways concurs for me again how much they are intertwined, if not very much alike. Where to draw the lines …? So different from 3D spacetravel concepts we like to imagine.
    I guess it will reveal itself when the time is ripe for each individualy. Let me say i’ve noticed as much of curiousity from us earthlings as from the writings in name of Galactic Federation of Light and many more.

There are so many channels that come forth with the most beautifull information and feelings and i like to keep tags on the ones that touched me dearly.
    And naturely here on the book of Light has become in very high regard as one of ‘m.
    Don’t you just luv people like Joanie ? YES, WE DO ! 😆 Thx again Joan (hug)

I have noticed that all this information carry such a big plan, covering an immense broad scala of ways that involve … change (to keep it very simply put) . Trying to connect the dots in all keeps me in awe.
    But a couple of things (actually a lot of things) are a bit unclear concerning these changes and the aftermath there off;
    There are those who will ascend, vibratoraly leave the physical plane and then there are those who will stay.
    Now, many channels speak of progresses for the better on the physical plane that involves the cleansing of the earth, new energy sources, new social structures, etc … all to create a heaven on earth/paradise by those who stayed.

Ofcourse it will take it’s proper time to evolve, but my point being : How does this effect the main line of lifelessons on earth when the troubles of duality today will have come to an end.
    Is this part of the New Game that will be played, sort of speak, as it has bin portrayed by the great messages of Adamu ,8 ,Joy-Divine, SaluSa of Sirius, Matthew Ward, the Archangels, Hathors, Andromedans, … and so many more ?

I mean, what happens to the lesson duality provides on this planet ? Will it really just dissipate out of existance here and how will this effect evolution ?
    I suppose, when reading that other 3D worlds in existance, still playing out the duality game in their respect are being prepared in a simular spiritual involution & evolution, and that Earth stood model for this new way of Divine Game.

Also, it seems i read here of portals discribed as ones that are like fixed in a physical position and others that are like our own personal spiritual channels that lead to the etheric (the ones who need cleansing sweeps of ‘debris’)
    Are they one and the same or am i missing a point here ?

Let’s keep it at this for now concerning questions. Sometimes so many pop to mind it’s hard to keep track.
    As for now i need to stay focused on my own healingprocess and not linger to much on puzzles that hold me from that.
    My head to much in the clouds makes me forget where my feet are. 🙂

I’ll finish off with a blink from my dusty gem (lol) and wish to see more postings to come, that includes from John, Julie, Denise, Dorlie & all that dared to speak.
    Many happy monitorings be wished for all great beings who do it so smoothly according Creator’s Plan.

A last humungus thank you for those who came to earth and teach the ways of creation.
    To many to name i guess.

Bigfeet, no oilspilling vehicle required.

jldy

I am so sorry that I cannot comment on each person here but I get more out of reading what you have to say and appreciate each person’s honesty as truth say’s it all! I wonder about many things and look forward to the future like a puzzle to be solved luring me inand exciting me at the same time. I am so glad to hear people who think as I do and who have similar problems leading them to wonder about the direction’s they take ; As I do the same! It’s strange but the older you get the more question’s you have and the realization that the hunt is a big part of the game! The answer can only be found in the end and who know’s how that may be 😉 . I follow the words of those I trust such as Joanie and realize that all of us are human at this point and as such are likely to err in some things; but unless you get out there and try you will never find the truth! I will ask no question’s this time as there are many on the slate to be considered and I am so glad to see others in the bullring, not frightened to ask and put themselves out there to be heard! So many people with similar questions but afraid to ask! I feel I am among kinship here! Love You All ….John 🙂

Joanie

Joanie writes:

To Erik,

I love your words about what I do, how I help the community, and how happy you are with the forum. I enjoy you very much and wish only to see you as often as the others who post rather frequently. Take as much time as needed if you wish to digest matter and bring in new ideas and questions for the group of souls I channel. There are so many questions I have, too. I find them to be challenging my nature to know now what will happen. So, I keep my questions to a minimum.

Thank you for your prosaic way of expressing yourself. When I sit and read, I smile and understand what you say. When you sit, do you think before you write, or do the words come flowing like a river? I wonder…

So, I’ll bring in the friends here who offer valuable pieces:

Thank you, Joanie. I am David. I speak as a matter of course in the Heavens and greet you, Bigfoot with two “f’s” (because you own two of them). (smile)

You are grateful. This is wonderful. Gratitude is, of course, a tool we use to generate Light. You generate much Light if you feel gratitude. So, thank you for your Light, dear soul of Truth, Valor, Love, Ingenuity, Kindness and Humble Persuasion. (smile)

I will address the Ascension and the gift souls receive from being in the Light at the end of the tunnel. (laughter from the Table of Elders) We see you wonder why the souls chose life in Earth plane. Well, we know they are able to handle turmoil, they wish improvement in terms of current events that occur during the last several hundred years, they want advancement of the soul that cannot be experienced any way but at this time, they wish souls well by teaching (if they are Masters come down for assistance now), they want accumulated karma released, they desire friction, they enjoy monumental changes that only occur at Ascension, they wish others more plots (to work through) so they make messes in order to stir the pot, they envelop Light on pyramids, mountains, valleys, caverns, rivers so the Ascension materials are splendid, ripe with energy, they take pride in naming writings (writing books) so others will awaken before the clock strikes 11:11, they choose to see friends who are here who are happy to be here, but need assistance ascending (choosing whether to ascend). The list is long. More variables, yet not enough time nor space nor energy. We’re pooped. (chuckles, smiles)

See she has a drink of water. (Joanie gets a drink of water.)

The (Galactic) Federation of Light appoints ministers to speak. You see a woman wearing yellow arrange flowers before a desk. She arrives, sits, weeps, leaves, returns with writings to help her address lost souls. We see her, Mathilde, who is here again. She wishes answers (answering) to questions Erik asked about portals, ships, likely vessels he will choose when leaving Earth to see Home:

Commander Mathilde:

I am Commander Mathilde, Pleiadian 7, Ranger and Warrior, Lord of Light. We come forth as friends. On Earth, we see you have questions. We answer you at this time. I ask you, ‘Do you know portals?’ We say they are hole nuggets, or arranged holes in galactic hemispheric stations located distances from Earth’s terrain. We place meters — thousands — to suggest they are far from safe walking distance. (smile) We are saying a nugget, a hole in the cloud, the sky, appears normal, yet you cannot see the (molecular) arrangement of it. You vastly differ from optical abilities we presently possess. Soon, you will see them and they will attract your Lightbody. Your body will wish to flow through a portal at will if it wishes this experience. Please remember you can die if you choose, too. Another option. However you choose, the same effect is needed (to reach Home): you spirit the body away from its vessel so it may leave. Portal, death. Both can “afflict” one so they move higher to dimensions great and broad. Thank you.

The vessel called ship. We have three vessels (that) Pleiadians use. Star War Fighter is funny, yet it is not movie-related. It is funny because we think the movie is cool and choose the name according to fun, fast, friction. Thank you.

Many vessels as Star Fighter are fast, big, loud. We arrange many in the vessel chamber. 500-600 per ship. Huge, you say/remark. Thank you.

We use the Fighter to play, ship goods, transport objects, surf. It is a fun vessel. The second is a tool. It is large, yet less numbers aboard: 200-300 per ship. Many cruise at altitudes “lower” than the Star Fighter. We resume talk with third ship — the Elite brand. (smile) It is for personal, pleasure boarding. We include famous citizens, rocket specialists, boarding on it to see fast scenes, attractions. A very simple way for citizens of Earth to finally see the world (the Universe) in its entirety. (chuckles, because one can never see the entire universe) The Elite brand carries two passengers at a limit. You will be seeing many vessels (of this nature) from many galaxies (Star Systems) using small vessels for transport. We enjoy personal use vessels when we wish fast flight, small load objects aboard. (“Like cars,” you might suggest.) Yes. Like cars.

A portal, a nugget hole is how we descend through to your planet Earth. Many to choose and many closed to your sight. A while from now, you will see ships, portals. Go die or fly. It will be absolutely breathtaking.

(Joanie asks, “What about the option to board a ship upon death as a Lightbody, or in human form?”)

Commander Numath is here to answer:

Hello. Greetings, dear people of Earth. Come through in Lightbody is more than likely for most beings who ascend. Thank you.

Commander Mathilde continues:

The women are friendly. They join hands, loved ones. Many unite, are free. Men unite. They find their companions. A grand ceremony of joining takes place where twins (Twin Flames) unite for Love Everlasting. Many love five, ten, twenty. Twins are for each other, themselves only. We admit Pleiadian love is many. Twins unite Love of the Divine Masculine (with) Feminine energies to form God-like creatures that work, teamlike, for eternity. You are seeing joining. Then you move to Light chambers. You drift, move, shift, change parts you wish altered, to return to magnificient structures for assignments. Many “indoctrinated” youth come to see friends of Earth Home again. The Children of Light join others (children) and play games, holding hands, running, skipping, laughing. Pets come, too. All is grand. “See the show!” we say. (tears of Joy stream down her cheeks)

I say we continue. David will now proceed. Thank you, all. Erik, thank you.

David discusses the Plan:

Yes, the Plan is immense. Many past, present, future attunements to make. We wonder, too, how the story plays, yet outcomes are noted in history already. There are those who choose timelines to adhere to much of what Revelations prophesizes. Others move (from this) and join new thought movements that require new ways of attaining ascension. Thank you to those who make the story a bit different, for Creator is pleased with creative endeavors made by thinkers outside the norm.

Commander Numath comes forward:

Erik, it is our wish to address this formally and with precision. You arrive to conclude we sit watching Earth ascend. This will be. Many universes align when planets Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus join in alignment. We see pictures, figures of lines of Light coming to the Door, the Gate. Heaven spills radiant Light. Earth is overwhelmed. Joy amounts to much when others of Ascension minds receive images, pictures of Love, Christ, Mary, Mary and Buddha. Masters pour through. Many join hands. Some weep. Some cry out of desperation, for they are unsure where to go. If one is unsure, a friend may tag and say, “Light is Joy. Go, be free.” If they do, they see Love Everlasting in ships, portals — sky meters high above. We tower you and take those who wish boarding.

Now, we go to Earth and involution. Involution, the term you use, is now used to mean devolve, or diminish in quantity, quality, and size. We believe Earth devolves when Lightbodied others ascend. We see another planet as Earthly where ascended ones go when they wish this entertainment. (smiles across the board, down the hall, in the aisles, outside the Ministry of Love and Inhabiting of Lands that Require Assistance) The Earthlike fifth dimensional planet is where karma is released, bodies of Light are frequently male and females loving one another very much, people are greeted well, treated fairly, Love is resplendant, and worship of Creator is normal.

The question you have involves karma, creation, many things to do with choice. We say beings ascending will be in situations different for growth. Conflict is not necessary in terms of suffering. Pain cries are unheard (of). The multitudes choose Love, therefore, learning is done through learning about Love, others’ interests and the desire to work as a system united as One.

Duality exists, remains for staying, remaining souls. They are here in flesh (by choice) to experience karma, work with pain, unknown sources of conflict they continue to understand as normal (Dark influences are not understood by most). The remaining creatures choose leaving only if they have fully accepted Oneness. The unity of Man is utmost, the most important concept to embrace now so one may move through timeless portals, nuggets or holes to attain Love Everlasting.

You, Erik, will fly to us in boats of Light. (laughter) We see you rigged a Lightboat, harbored it, made a mast with a flag that reads, “All For One, One For All.” So very happy to meet you, dear soul.

I see you query about Earth Gaia’s cleanse. We prepare ships to land as she frees, births to starbourne fame. We take steps with youth to anchor her, make her proud in her new residence in the sytem of Light Stars. We confuse, you do, many do. How many go, stay, who, what, how, when? All jumbled. Confused as to the Earth and where one is to go while the other remains.

A new Earth is ready for those to clean up, learn about technology we possess. Old Earth continues in different shape, size, frequency. Many choose stories involving smashing of meteors, “lights out,” all to get a bang in their last time on Earth. If you wish stories that involve many turmoils, do so understanding life lost is sacred to us. We mean this seriously. We believe End Times are beautiful and can be created exquisitely for all as a heavenly work of art.” (applause)

David resumes talking to you, Erik:

Portals are those holes affixed so one can ascend. A portal, an etheric hole, or shaft in the Light passageway of the being in a vessel (body) is really a chakra opening to the Divine. If you wish to announce a chakra of the eighth, ninth as a portal, then, “Yes,” but the seventh, the Divine, or crown (chakra) is not to be referred as a portal. The confusion lies there.

Now, Joanie wishes to know, “What does your signoff mean? I’m curious.” (smiling)

Have a happy return. Enjoy this piece. It is full of prized gems for you, the reader. Thank you for helping me see how the Commanders of Pleiadian Force 32 can help with Pleiadian Force 3 and 7. It is a pleasure to work for you, with you. Knowledge shared. Yes.

Love, David, the host; Joanie, who writes and enjoys this day; more Commanders involved than noted here; angels, Archangels, Masters, guides.

A pleasure to work with you. “Na ma-may, Kamtay sah, no seeah fow-too kay no. Pla seen, tow soorah. Penlay koh. Mow ray tee, sow noo sow, for loorah nay.”

Joanie

Dear, The Man Who Asks Most, Yet Is Not Because Of Happy, Patient Waiting,

Stir. Stir. “What?” Stir the pot. Come on. Stir the pot. (smile) We want soup! John, it’s your job. Come on. Soup’s on, yet you’re not with ladle. Please pick up the pen (ladle) and dish out a good piece to slurp up. (laughter)

Waiting patiently for your response,

David, The One Who Loves Banter Of The Tamest Kind (snicker)

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 3/12/12: “The Isle of White (Wight)”

This is how we greet others who come to our shore. We say, “Hello. You’ve returned to sunny Florida in Heaven.” (smile, chuckle) It is a greeting we often tell those on target with Ascension, too. If you are hearing this, you have returned. Returned, in this case, is about remembering from whence you came. We try to inhabit your being with messages, signs to remind you of tasty Heaven. Sometimes, we take you, shake sense into you by showing you images of Heaven in dreams. This is part of the Plan — to awaken you.

Now, you are being in a body with wills — will plus more will (smile) — to grow, shift, uniquely change to become, in a matter of speaking, a complete, cathartic genius. Wow! You really want Ascension, don’t you? We try to awaken all souls with flecks of Light shined down on their heads so Light will cascade through their being shaft (chakra energy shaft). Completely normal when you feel us come through. Yes. Phenomenal.

We take pride in awakening you. We enjoy this very much. If you wonder about the (solar) flare, we’ll speak through Commander James (pr. Jay-miss) who can illuminate you about the condition of beings who feel sick, tired, confused — all around unhealthy. Come see for yourself:

Commander James:

It is a pleasure. We speak. Joanie writes this in ways we feel are very important. You will see the words are necessary for you to go ahead Lightbodied, refreshed after reading. No more heavy head, neck, cheek, arm, limb, foot. We see several awake and knowing the (solar) eruption caused damage (reparable), yet they seem to feel fine now/at this time. Please see they (the ones who are (still) sick) are taken care of with prayer, helpful mantras/affirmations, water, and common sense.

Try this: Imagine you are walking on a path. The path is covered with silence. See the silence as Beauty surrounding you. It is necessary to complete this by saying, ‘I am Light. This is Light. Light is Beauty. I am Beauty.’ You will refresh the senses interrupted by the flare.

‘Why should the flare affect so many Lightworkers?’ Joanie asks. We answer, ‘The flare affects those who wish answers placed in their DNA. We encode Light genes. We take time to encode molecules for your journey to Heaven.’ (smile)

So, how is this? I am saying Lightworkers wish movement ahead on the path to Love, so they work ‘Lightly.’ This affects them where they feel many surface sun effects that come at moments as in your past days.

How are you? We answer more. What is in the code? We will say it is pleasant memory. Yes. ‘Pleasant memory.’ It is for you to return with (greater) ease. (smile) When you travel Home, more is familiar. There is a jolt when unfamiliar. Therefore, the encoding of pleasant memory enables you to transition with ease, whereas if there were no pleasant codes, you might shift unintelligibly. We say ‘unintelligibly’ because it is as if the meaning of the trip is un-meaningful, un-intelligent, un-pleasant, un-believable. Un. Yes. Not what we wish a beauty of a journey Home could be. (smile)

How are you? We continue. It is my pleasure to call Commander Numath (pr. Noo-mah) who will take time to reformulate my words, add to them, and introduce more so many can understand what transpired days ago. Thank you.

Commander Numath:

Greetings! Pleiadian Love bestows upon you! Yes. Beauty of Home is how we encode the electromagnetic waves — the material that comes through as Earth’s sun showers beams on you. If you feel sick, it is because many take in new material/information that is processed, stored, transformed to DNA new cells of Light.

Good. We move to Light-centered habitation. Can you imagine living on clouds of Krispy Kreme donut ‘kreme’ filling? Joanie planned a fantastic dream that created a wave of Light here. We laugh because she saw the expression silly, fun, yet possible. The cloud waits/sits for all to experience. Her ‘bed.’ Yes. Her bed!

We kid not. The woman, Joanie, plans habitation as one part/person incarnation/dimensional real existence in a cream bed. Form to function from thought. So, she laughed when I began, yet she knows what is coming. It is your ability to change the way you live when you leave Earth. You may choose beds of cream, markers all paged, earmarked with blueprints of creations you make. It is now we say you can make plans. See your dreams. Make dreams come to you. It is fun and probable if you have created much in your lives here. Can you live outside a house? A cave? A shelter? Yes. Here, we live how we create. Each soul chooses a story that fits and they make more stories, more, more with others — each fitting unique, different aspects of their soul’s personality, and desire.

We see some wonder, ‘How to do this? How possible?’ We say, ‘Use imagination.’ Try building castles from pom poms. See if it’s (possible) to do. No. They fall away. Now, take pom poms and build castles here, Home. Hah! They stand erect! Yes! They do!

OK. Why to talk of habitation? It is dreamy, fun, easy to begin working on creation at a multidimensional level without barriers. The ‘sky’s the limit’! (Ha, ha, ha, ha!)

The time is now. NOW. We speak Pleiadian to you:

‘Kay sah rehra too mayko sow la seeah sow nay kow ray. Lee shrna poo sow kan tow lay pee reh san gro nay kee. La neeso tan shrik-kan lah. Too say no. Lee say ro.’

The words here to say/remind you that you are to join Heaven in song with thoughts of building houses, palaces, dreams to live, work, play in. You can do almost all, except die. (smiles, laughter and more smiles in the Ministry of Love and Habitation of Lands)

Go stand tall. Build, maybe two, five, ten, twenty, thousand buildings. Sit, stare at canvas blank. Then, walk foward towards it, painting murals of Life Everlasting on it. Choose vivid colors. (They stand out.) You walk, see Light in creatures (around you) in the landscape.

Please sit quietly. We have a friend here wanting to board the talk.

Commander James comes, returns with his friend, Pea (pr. Pee-ah). Pea will speak:

I make bricks, clay ones, lay them out, built two ships of clay. Wonder. Wonder. Wonder… Then, took Lightships, moved Earth beings towards them and commanded a ship so Earth beings will travel on it.

(beaming, pleased with his work)

Commander Pea leaves hurriedly so more could join the talk:

We investigate opportunities for you. Solar flare opportunities itself so one can grow Lightbody frequency at a maximum level. Other warriors here develop distinguished vision boards filled with activity so you can learn through dreams. We enjoy assisting you, dear ones of Earth. Our pleasure to serve you in the highest way. Thank you.

~The Pleiadian Council of Nine, and The Andromedan Council 7, plus four Rangers of Light from Star Fleet 2.0 in Sirian capacity

The Andromedan faction wishes to announce:

We have learned you are pleasant when you walk strong, solid, confident. Stand tall now. This is your moment to stand with the (Light)Workers and reclaim Truth that has been omitted from history. Please remain solid, as we know the times are quite shaky. We love you, dear Earth beings. We are here to serve and assist your arrival here soon. Thank you.

Andromedan faction brings in Arcturian one of three Warrior of Light figures. Each has a comet on the shirt lapel:

Please sit. We wish you Peace as you enjoy the reading. Please sit. Thank you. Now we remark she is helping us relay information so all who read know we are friends and can help assist when you come/return to Home. (smile and wink at Joanie) Thank you for your guidance. We see you teach us when you sleep about 9-10 hours past when you are sleeping; the message is received later in terms of effect on us. Thanks to you for words of generosity, kindness, Peace, blessings, and instructions about how we are to come through later this year. Definite coordinates. Yes. Definite. Thank you.

A “military-style” unit comes, as Ashtar enters. There is hubbub in the chamber. Ashtar speaks:

Please sit, all. Please. I am taking moment to speak. Thank you (Joanie) for writing. Thanks given here. We speak and thank all Earth for watching sky ahead of you. Please be careful with sight when sun is high. The ray is strong today. We thank Creator for this opportunity to speak on behalf of many planetoid creatures who share Heaven with us. This day is momentous in she writes many of us together. It is stupendous. Thank Creator for this now. She is having time to do this so all Earth can watch as we descend to help. We will when called. Thank you, Lady of Truth, Valor, Light (Joanie).

A moment of pause.

The (Galactic) Federation stands and assists. We, Ashtar Command, take the forces and work to clear forces that are negative, destructive in your realm, Earth realm. Please know we clear skies at night when you sleep. Thank Creator for our doing this for you. Bless your selves for having Life here now. It is a difficult and momentous period before End Times complete itself. We know you wish to see us, however we do not get permission at this time. Thank you.

Signoff: Ashtar, Command Leader

We present Commander James to complete the read for today:

Thank Joanie. Thank her. We are happy. It is tremendous.

(Hurrah! rings out)

Joanie: “I am happy to serve the Lord of Light in this way. Greetings, friends! I’ll see you soon!” xo

David: So, The Isle of White is complete. We leave you with this:

Many do not believe in ghosts or flying objects. It is now that you may reconsider. (smile) Go tell a friend that the Crew of Light shines Love on you now. They admire your working through pains from flare-ups. (chuckling) They watch and bless you at night, and cheer you in the day. Go tell the friend you read David saying he’s showing off how many friends he has. (laughter in the aisle, the halls, the stadium)

Love, David, Joanie, Kera, her guide and protector, and many angels, guides, beings who took part in this read.

Now you sleep. Dream of us. Enjoy the building of castles. x

jldy

Life should be like a fine song or a warm summer day,or a musical interlude that never ends. Love is in the eye’s of the beholder and the soul of the giver!!! Of course that is not the world we live in.
    I am troubled and I need clarification!
    There is nothing more amazing then to hold a new born life and see the love and need in their eye’s saying I need you!The most inocent, the newest on the planet,holding their hands out for guidance and help looking for love and deserving it ;saying guide me teach me feed me,dont let me down! They know no better;they know not the reason or direction of their life so where is the lesson in that?? Adults pay for their past live’s but why should a 1 year old baby starve to death; where is the lesson in that? Children are the true innocent of the world and grow and learn from our direction. But how can they learn when there is no chance to grow or learn; when there is no direction? I cry for these children and our society thru media makes sure you see this that you cannot do anything about; Now we are all suffering…….and for what? how can a child carry into the next life a 1 year llife of pain and suffering of which they have no control? Where is the justice in this;Where? I hurt because I can do nothing; I hurt because they do and get lost in the suffering! It’s like saying Hitlers Ovens were necessary!!!
    I do not think you can help me understand such horror but I ask for your input as I respect and love you all.
    John in a moment of reflection that never leave’s

Joanie

Dear Wise One,

Thank you for stirring the pot. I have much to say. You will not like it, I believe, yet I will try to say what is necessary for you regarding planning events, their outcomes in order to grow successfully.

You see ovens of Hitler. Yes. Ovens. They were built by men who knew the outcome and chose to participate in their creation. Babies starve. They know they’d do this, too. So, what about killing, maiming, incest, rape, torture? Do you think they just do this for thrills or for the experience of trying to find love in death? No. This is planned so one soul learns, two, five hundred, millions more than that.

Come to see that the energy all around is thickening with guilt, layered in dumbfounding. Yes, the Dark use media to confound those who wish to follow to the slaughter. Yes. Many do follow, yet choice is involved. You are missing a key element in soul planning when coming to Earth for lessons. One chooses events to learn, therefore, an event, whether it be deemed “bad” or “good” is termed, instead, as “neutral.”

Blessed be the events that stir man’s heart. Blessed are the souls who courageously come to know themselves through others’ acts of grace, willfullness, haste, honesty, bastardization, cruelty, love, and anguish. All are good in they afford souls lessons to grow.

Why does the infant die at the hands of another? A mother, perhaps? They wish experiences, so vast, that it is not possible to list them all. If you wished love, even for a short time, you might want entry and swift exit. Some wish to see a soul briefly. Others’ pain serves as a catalyst to expand themselves to another level of awareness. When birds fly, dive, nest, they choose so they can learn a skill. Babies, too, wish learning. If the event chosen is neutral in that the baby dies (we use neutral to distinguish good and bad versus indifferent, or neutral) because it wished to for dying was the way to enlightenment, this is yet another reason death at birth is chosen.

Why suffer? Pain? All for learning. Necessary? OK. Is pain part of Life/Earth School? Well, yes. It is. Pain serves, in duality, to pierce the person in their having opportunity to shift. Pain transcended, or managed enables the writer (Joanie) to overcome many obstacles. She’s endured so much for many years. It’s astounding. She got through, not over, under, behind. Directly through and now she’s wise about many sorts of things.

You can do more than you believe. You are powerful, yet you disempower yourself by believing this scam of a story is for naught — that it wastes folks’ lives. Believing this is worthless will keep worth out of meaning for you, John. Each and every tragedy, loss, outcome that is sad to see has merit. Yes. True reward for souls.

We like to see growth. If folks choose retarding growth, so is their choice. If they choose fast track ahead, so be this, too. Whatever one chooses — death, fame, clarity, injustice — it is all for opportunity. Creator wished interest in Itself, therefore, it grew, enlarged, grew, became large, so large that it grew a universe of Itself so It could see, feel, know, watch, learn, describe. This is why you suffer, see ills and weep.

Not everyone is suffering. You see this, yet not everyone is suffering. There are those at peace, serenity, calm, wonderment, joy — living well, happy and content. When you believe this, you’ll see it more. You focus on sad, bad outcomes.

I want an experiment if you will consider it: Take time to breathe. Look at life in a way that is clear, crisp, vibrant. If you do, things might improve in life with your health. Safe, always, with all you do. Don’t forget meds, appointments, etc. Just breathe clearly and imagine this is fine, managed by Archangel Uriel, Raphael, Gabriel, and John and Luke. They understand you.

We love you very much and hope you feel this piece is worth a second read. What say you?

Love, David, the host: Joanie, Writer, Indian Chief and Guide; many Archangels; Mary Magdalene, Jesus, and Mary, Mother of God; Abe and Cathy; more angels, and all who love you and look forward to your return at Ascension Day. xox

julie

Dear John,
    I send you big hugs, wings wrapped around you and much love. I understand exactly how you feel. I understand the pain and sadness that comes from thinking of the babies and children and the horrible things that can happen to them on this earth. I agree that there seems “” to be no rhyme or reason, no justification, no benefit. I will tell you what has helped me come to a better place with all of these things. I hope it helps you to ease your mind and bring you to a better place as well.
    It is something that is very hard for many to understand. It would boggle and blow my mind when I would hear stories of mothers putting their 2 yr olds in ovens and leaving them there to die so painfully. I could not get the images, the stories, how the children must have felt, what they must have been thinking out of my head. It would stay with me for days, months and years only to be replaced by another horrible story and situation. After speaking with Joanie and doing some reading on my own as well, I decided to choose. I know it doesn’t change what is happening in the way you want it to, but I decided to choose to believe that these things happen for a reason, for the growth of the soul, because of the soul’s plan. I am choosing this for my answer. The main reason I chose this for my answer is because it serves the child, the family, the world better when I stop the focusing on such horrible ideas. These stories bring not only terrible images, but horrible feelings. Your energy changes. It becomes negative. Then the people you (I don’t mean you in these yous…but people in general) interact with take that energy and pass it on to the people they connect with. This does not serve the child/children you were upset about in the first place and does not serve the child or children/adults who actually come into contact with you. Did you ever have a dog? When you are sad, a dog will come to you comfort you (most animals will). It will be sad with you. It will stop bouncing around, joyfully kissing your face to just sit by your side and absorb your energy until you are feeling better. So, just thinking about energy exchange, this is a pretty big change that one creates just by dwelling on the sad feelings and bad stories, not to mention the things we say and do or don’t do when we are feeling so horribly. When I chose to believe that this was that soul’s path, then I was able to stop the negative energy from flowing and getting stronger and I was then able to start manifesting positive energy and healing for myself, other children and the planet. With positive energy, you can bring positivity and love to the people around you and they are then able to bring the same to the people around them and I believe this flow of positive energy can change things not just for yourself and the people around you but other children who might need this positivity to help them along their paths and our Earth as well.
    I know that you want to help, you want to change these things and make sure they don’t happen to another little soul ever again. It might not seem like a lot right now, but there are some things you can do. You can meditate on love. You can spread love and kindness wherever you go, to whoever you talk to, you can sponsor a child and hope that your money goes to helping that child get food, you can volunteer/send money to a soup kitchen. You can buy fair trade food and be happy that the extra money you spend on those bananas help ensure that people and their children are getting a living wage for the work they do. Take solace in what you can do. Take pride in the good you are creating because you are changing your corner of the world and now the people around you are learning from you and changing their little corners too.
    You are a great person, full of love and a great teacher. You have so much to offer everyone around you. I am always happy to see you here and read your thoughts and learn from you. I do not know much more about you, but understand you you are in a lot of physical pain. I will say one more thing about focusing on these things that happen in this space and time…mental pain and negativity will always feed physical pain and negativity. I say this only because I used to have much physical pain…and saw how my mental state affected my physical state. Take it easy on yourself. I am not telling you that you have to believe in what I have chosen to believe, but maybe you can find your own belief system that will help ease your mind, help you to remain positive. There is a yin and yang to everything. I believe Buddhism teaches that it is through horror that true compassion is learned and it is only then that true love may be experienced and shared. True love for people, animals, this Earth. I like to imagine a loving pink ooze (a better smelling and tasting pepto-bismal), making its way all around the universe. It doesn’t happen as fast as we might like, and doesn’t end all suffering as quickly, but this positive and loving pink ooze is slowly making its way and soon it will cover the country, the world, the Universe.
    I sincerely hope this helps, John. Please know that I understand exactly how you feel and only say these things because I am now learning them as well. I hope I have not offended you by saying any of this (or the looooong amount of time it has taken me to say it!).
    I wish you all the best my friend and send you much love.
    Julie

julie

Oh boy! I see now that Joanie must have posted a reply to you, John while I was writing to you. You are getting a double whammy of a read! I hope this is o.k. and not too overwhelming. Sending you extra love! Julie

jldy

Not Offended or overwelmed Julie but Thankful to hear from people like yourself; very Thankful! But really David……….”Indian Chief ” I’m glad to hear from anyone but a name would be nice 🙂 .
    I’m the kindof person who needs justification for things I do not understand; it’s not a matter of being sad or negative but needing to know the truth…..the real truth of reason’s behind such viale things! When I can make sense of something I will then move on to something else that craps me out!
    I’m at a point now in my life that I feel I have found most of my answer’s thanks to you guy’s but there are still some things I need to clearup in my head! I am happy and certain in the direction’s I have taken ; so now is the time to clear up the obscure as much as is possible! So bear with me knowing I am a happy guy not stuck on negativity but digging the hard answers up. 😉
    Man it’s tuff being Human ; I’ll be glad when the shoe’s on the other foot. 😀 For time being a figament of the imagination this life is excrusiateingly long!
    Is it possible that lving on the otherside gets boring enough some souls will do anything for excitment? Is is possible that no matter how well meaning some souls are that they lose direction and things here happen differently then should? Are there many different roads to one end ?
    You see thesse are the type of things I wonder about! Maybe I wonder to much ? 🙂
    ThankYou for All Your help and Joanie for all her patience!
    And Once again Julie I look forward to all the input from everyone because it helps me to grow!
    Curious John 😉

Joanie

Joanie writes:

I highly recommend reading Your Soul’s Plan by Robert Schwartz. He brings light to pre-birth planning. I believe many questions about why we experience “sad” and “bad” are answered here.

David continues:

Julie of the Nile,

Thank you for your prosaic form, your wonderfully written piece from the heart to John. I believe you see you have gained much by way of traveling for lifetimes to reach this point.

We see John is wanting answers. You offered general guidelines and this is unique, perfect, absolutely wonderful! What he wishes, however, are answers for each trial. We are unable to do this.

Here, we speak to John:

John, I see you are part of the Truth Committee and wish to understand what goes with each sad memory a person remembers. We say it is not possible to enumerate the reasons a person would choose to experience grave situations, problems, death. So, we look, instead, at the reason you are searching for answers. Why might it be that you search, yet understanding planned occurrences is not satisfying you? You understand why a person chooses pain, yet it is not satisfactory. Could you be angry? It is so, in our eyes, that your anger permeates the situation here and you want all sad to be removed so all souls learn without it.

Not in “Earth Science” or any other “Life class” in the realm you presently reside in. It is impossible to remove sad. We say you choose sad. Yes. Chose sad to remember Joy with God/Creator/Source/Spirit/All That Is. “Create sad. Be glad,” we say. (chuckle)

The Veil is thick. You don’t remember. We are sorry to remind you, yet it’s important now so you realize this is deemed wonderful, brilliant by Creator — the God of Love, Life, and Learning.

Go tell your father he ached and died for no reason. He says the pain he withstood was remarkable. Truly incredible. The pain helped him be free of worries, financial and emotional. So, pain killed him, no? No. It was as a support so he cuold move through layers of pain memories, remove, alter others and cleanly step/transition to Life Everlasting.

We see this is harsh. We feel it necessary because you do not wish to accept we tell you the Plan, the Divine Plan is to release pain with suffering. If suffering is not necessary for release, well, wonderful. Souls choose release without pain. I release and continue to without suffering. The Earth School provides many opportunities to heal wounds, gather information, and grow. If you feel the need to suffer, you will. If not, there are other growth opportunities without pain, yet the individual soul chooses pain to learn great lessons.

We want Love. Love. Love. This is our wish. Your heart is angry. Your mind is sad. Please see if release can happen before you leave. We wish unburdening of your soul. Thank you for all you do here and in the world. You are Love. Tremendous is your desire to heal the planet. Thank you.

We leave and say you will see many changes in the near future. It is bound to affect you. So, please be quiet, release, expect great Love and we’ll see you soon. (smiles)

Love, The One, David, Who Watches Over And Believes You Are A Wonderful Soul, John. Just, wonderful… x

jldy

I never new my father but my dear mother sure suffered with bone cancer till she died! I have read “Your Souls Plan” and I understand his explanation of planning prebirth. And Yes I realiize we are here to learn and grow into better beings and pay for some past stupidity but I also think we are here to learn to be compastionate,and understanding and have real honest feelings for other’s. I am not angry I just need to understand to what degree do we go to for a lesson to be learned? That starving baby know’s not why he or she suffers until after death; I think that is the point I am trying to make
    I dont want to be calous and look the other way at someone’s suffering just because he preplanned it, I think that would be ludicrious and go against everything I am.
    As a human I must respond to these thing’s or else it would harm my soul in a negative way!
    Like you say ; The Veil is Thick and I can only learn of the otherside thru much…..very much studying and listening and consentration until I die. I understand much now and am proud of that but I am still human and must weed out the chaff ; so much more to learn 🙂 soooooo much!
    I will never stop questioning things or asking questions because thats how I grow. I need to understand not because I am sad or angry or burdened but because it is the way I am!
    Sorry for such a serious bunch of questions; it’s just hearing it from you make’s it clearer to me. So here’s a Big Smile 😀 and a pat on the bum until we talk again. 😉
    John 😎

Joanie

The Bum Slapper John makes his appearance. He takes the stage, bows, centers himself and begins:

Ladies and gentlemen. We proudly present David, The Magnificent, who will perform feats of wonder on stage (the world stage) (laughter) so you may all reel, rocket, roar. Come close to the stage, folks! He speaks clearly soft — whispers — so you have to listen up.

Make way! Here he is!

The crowd disperses and David, The Magnificent takes the stage. John is to his right, clearly bowing in amazement so the others watching will take his cue. (smile)

David begins:

I am here to announce stupidity. Yes! Stupidity. The world’s gone mad. Each one’s lost a marble. The gent there has a few lost. She, there’s got two or three gone from the steeple.

Many laugh. He continues.

However you view this, the game’s a sham — a complete waste. All gone to hell in a handbasket. Creator said, “What the !@#$! So, here we are. (“Nice expletive,” remarked David, under his breath) What do we do with those who lost their way? I do not know. Let’s ask Archangel Uriel who likes this banter:

I love the words, except the expletive, David. You are trash(mouth)y like your friend, Joanie (on Earth). OK. Enough. We compete for the floor and we wish to choose our words carefully. Some readers do not appreciate the quality of your (funny) banter. Pick up a Froot Loop, for you sure lost yours. (the crowd, The Council of Elders, is hysterical with laughter)

“I will say you confuse losing marbles and going with the Plan. Many went astray. They forgot their Divinity. Yes. Forgot. Blunder. OK. Forgot because the Earth Veil is thick. Many lost strength. Now, we come to say you are here learning in order to grow, shift so each can accomplish many tasks. The Plan is here, it is unfolding. Many laugh. They disbelieve. It is fine. We understand disbelief. We appreciate all types of beliefs here and understand why there is disbelief, straying, wandering from Heaven to Dark places.

In order to leave Earth (ascend), one must go through stages of development. It involves a ghastly, Godly, good show, repeated often. Yes. Folks love this. They sign up. We permit all to enter if they wish learning.

Now is the time for learning why we have you engaged in sad trials. You see, if you are happy, all is well, static, status quo. You leave as you arrived. Tension, anxiety brings forth change. Yes Change.

John asked us about the extent to which one must suffer, as well as the process of realizing lessons after the life is ended by the soul. We say the soul chooses when they leave and if the lesson is ended, complete, they realize its worth upon return. If the satisfactory feeling is felt and guides approve, the lesson is shelved, or closed, not to be repeated. Others come (return) and wish for alterations in their plan so a similar ‘horror’ (using John’s terminology) can be experienced again.

If the ego is full of hate, the experience will involve hate in some way. This is why so many see hate. Many souls choose hate because their souls carry much by way of hate. If hate is the vehicle by which the soul wishes growth, many styles, forms of drama may be chosen. Killing, discrimination, harboring hate, resentment, contempt all work. ‘Drama is included in the package,’ David shares. ‘Yes,’ I say. Drama is a package deal. We arrange interplays with souls. They are agreements made with guides, too. Many participate in the drama formation. Please know that if one wishes and another does not, an agreement is hastened (away), not to be entertained. We want parties involved to be comfortable before leaving for Earth. Yes. It is a dual agreement. Sometimes more, if more participants wish to join.

We ask questions to you, John of God. ‘Why do you feel that the soul is sad if it is cruel and taking stabs? Do you feel the cruelty marks the soul as ‘bad?’ ‘ We say souls are Light. All is Light. The cruel act is done for Love — to awaken the soul to Love. All are part of Love in the cruel act. Also, ‘Why is this so terrible for you? Why is this horrific?’ We believe you were treated cruelly and you are sad, angry, shamed, and this ‘feeling soup’ accounts for your strong reaction to the hate, pain that the world has revolved in, around it. We see you wondering and we adore this interest in forming plans, living dreams, owning, being responsible for outcomes. All-so-loving is your behavior, your intent. Thank you for inquiring today. Always reach to the Stars. (smile) You do this and complete the exercise soon.

Pleiadian Commanders applaud – Vessels 10, 21, 13, 7.

Do you wish for us to introduce ourselves? James is here. Numath. Gera (pr. Jee-rah). We three command vessels and wish you Love, dear soul. Greet us with a ‘high five’ when you meet us in Heaven. (smiles) We will high you, too. Love is in, among the Stars. We greet you and see your visage as uniformly, utterly beautiful. Thank you.

This channel is complete.

Love, David, the host; Joanie, the writer; many angels, guides, loved souls and other Star beings who wish all the world Love, Peace, and happy returns (applause and standing ovation at The Gallery, The Ministry of Love and Habitation of Lands, Comet 23, Fortune Vessel 31, and The Light Foundation)

jldy

I enjoy the you guy’s talk; if I coould hear you I would hear a strong accent 🙂 . I didnt have a great life but I’ll say it again for clairification; I am not angry, sad or shamed; I just have a heart and feel for children!
    I think maybe you guy’s forget I am human and feel human and react as a human to what happens around me even knowing what I know and even then I’m not sure! It’s very confusing you know 😉
    How long has it been since you guy’s went thru this process? I bet you didnt lose your heart and I know you wouldnt want to?
    So signing off as a human 🙂 and rolling on, collecting no moss; you dont know how much I appreciate your input . There’s nothing like a conversation to clear things up!
    John smileing off 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.