WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    jldy

Wow I’ve been thinking awhle after BigFoot’s poem thru me off centre 😉 . I could never compete with such nor honestly am I a poet but I do appreciate poetry yet I must say I do not understand completely what is being said so I will stay away from it and continue on if I may with David!
    I would say that if sex wasnt so important to humans imagine what that energy could be used for. Modern man is wasting that energy to over populate our planet. We are becoming more of a virus on earth then an intelligent being. Beside’s raping the planet we are now overpopulating it to the point of our detriment.
    Human kind has become something great yet we have not yet learned to control our own desire’s………..hmmmm I think that is a sign we need help and soon or like a virus we will be destroyed! It seem’s on our own we are unable to control these God given desire’s which were necessary at our begining but are now overpowering the human race.
    As a child I shall we say hurt myself and learned early on I could not make children then my brain tumor removed all thoughts and procreation ability. A bit of a bust to begin with but I’ve learned to rechannel that energy to more important things like learning more about …well these things..
    The loss was a bit dehumanizing at first but I soon learned to accept it and move on; Now if I was only a really smart person I could of put that energy to good use. But here I am alone but much wiser thru my research! I can only imagine what a genius could do !! Now I say all this with some humility knowing how many people will now know my secret but I feel there is much to be said for what I have stated.
    The human race needs help or we will destroy are self thru overpopulation if not by whipeing the earth of it,s beatiful natural resource’s! What do you think of this David? Am I correct or just skipping stone’s on the water?
    Love to my Friends and Guide’s and looking forward to meeting soon!!!
    John an Earthling 🙂

denise

Hello David, and all,
    It has been a very long time. I was moved to tears by your Christmas message from you and the Mary’s…I wrote a long response which I believed to be very beautiful, but something happened and it disappeared! I was so sad. Anyway I have been very busy taking care of work and children and painting the picture of my life as I want it to be, so all my spare time has been left to making journals and reading and writing and coming up with ideas…but I miss you and your guidance and your unconditional love. Do you have any messages for me?
    Love
    Denise

Joanie

Dear John,

You are very bright. You see things many others do not see. I take you refer to “geniuses” as the ones like Einstein, yes? I am not sure whether brilliant folks see things the way you do. Many have large super-computer brains, yet they miss grander things like the works you read here. The pieces of material we send to you are in the form of atoms. We deliver structures in the way of concepts and they can be interpreted if the person so chooses to see, hear, reflect upon them. So, John, you read these pieces of material if you research. You contemplate whether there is Truth, and you move to your next atomic structure (concept). (smile) So, you are very brilliant. OK? You are reading material that ancient philosophers would only read if it could be proved as true and valid. “No,” says you. I will read all…

Sex. Overpopulation. Hmm… We say there is a line drawn and we will make note. The men sex because it feels great. Women, also. However, if they are careful and protect from baby-making, they will keep numbers down. Why are numbers here on Earth high? We believe sex is part of this, but many wish to learn all they can before Jupiter, Mars, Venus align to form a Light that brings Ascension forth. If you see men, women having sex for fun, foolishness, Love — it is all so. Everyone wants to see Light come, so they cram here on Earth for a visit before man ascends. Do you see? It is planned to sex more, baby-make more than before. We like the interest. (smiles, chuckles)

Earth, Gaia, knows that she is long gone in the way of resources and spreading great wealth across her bough. She is tired of plants that spew oil fumes. She reeks of motors, engines, foul waste. So, she leaves for new horizons soon. It is our wish that you see how oily she is. She’ll need help cleaning up residue. We come for this project. (smile)

Now we discuss you. We believe you are strong, bullish when you discuss your injury. The stroke added to the disinterest and we see you content and ready for more stories of Love when you return. You chose this to occur before this lifetime so you could feel pain and grow from it. Have you?

OK Some stories are sad. This is sad. Do you feel you have overcome sadness? We hope you have.

The time is right for learning. You review cases, read, review. It is wonderful. This is your job. You are a prize researcher who learns Truth, spreads the Truth, and lives Truth. So, John. Make note that the story (of yours) is brilliant.

Love, David; The Divine Ones; Abe, Cathy, your guides; many loves who will carry you in their arms; many angels who sit near and bathe your head with blossoms, berries to soothe you; Archangel Raphael; a multitude of strange elves who tickle you and say how sweet you are.

Joanie

Dear Denise,

It is wonderful to see you again on “The Book.” (smile) We are happy you returned for Love — unconditional Love — and guidance. I love watching you as you work because you have a way of talking that convinces others to buy supplies. I see you very willing to bargain, too. Good. Extraordinarily capable of mastering lines of communication with people. We see you love this and we commend you, dear one. However, go inside the place that hurts. Pull out pain and write it out of your life story. It’ll help you lots, loads, tons. Yes! Much.

Write pain. This is to be done. When you are free (we know you are busy), take a seat in a quiet room and jot it down — all the times you are ignored, understood as silly or foolish when you feel strong or smart, and the times being taken advantage of. This (writing) helps release your soul of much sadness. Please find time, dear, to do this, honey. Oh, we wish you Peace. (hug)

So, there is more if you wish this. We say you are a go-getter that gets nada when you jump too high. OK. We’ll stop with the silly metaphor. So, you run, catch on and fall. You jump, or over jump when you want a break or a good deal. Try low versus so high. Overbidding is not working. Try to limit the need to have so much. Moderation is key. We believe you understand. We are literal and also figurative here and wish you figure out all our meanings yourself.

We go with this: Love you — your entire self, please. We hope you take care of your body so it feels very healthy and strong. See whether diet and exercise can be incorporated into your day. We love you and see you with wine, roses, song, dance, men, women, parties, extravaganzas when you return. You are a social one and you will love the ambiance from our view here.

Love, Joanie, the scribe; David, the host; many angels who say they look forward to setting you up in a beautiful studio so writing can be done when you want this activity; many friends, loved ones; a beautiful angel, Patti, who loves your voice, listens for lovely words and tells others you are kind.

Dear Denise, Love is with you. x

jldy

David ; ThankYou for your kind comments and sadness is not a part of my life anymore though I do have my daze’s which I feel is normal. I do not know how to lie; Ive alway’s believed in honesty as a source of truth (not all honesty tell’s the truth) that leads to answer’s that are correct and helpful.
    For some people honesty is painful even disruptivebut in the long term a big mistake!
    I remember year’s ago hiding my problems from all but those closest to me until I had to come out of the closet when I had to take three month’s of radiation treatments and I learned about honesty and friendship! My hiding was more thru imbaresment and not wanting sympathy so I hope others listen to this and realize that honesty is the solution to all problems. Yes I have learned alot and continue to learn !! I now understand I am here to learn and grow and also to help other’s for which I can feel deep inside. Though at this time in my life things are difficult I understand what it is all about and walk forward with pride!
    I have heard before that Gia is leaving and I find this disconserting as what doe’s this mean to the planet? When is this to happen and will she be back? What is to happen in the interum ? Maybe this will cause the human population to drop and to see itself for what it has done and allow the earth to rebuild itself !?
    Yet I have very positive feelings about things and feel a future that will change for the good for many! I enjoy to watch people; it is an interesting pass time 🙂 and you can see much in the expression’s of other’s but my favorite pass time is to walk among the tree’s and smell the fresh air and listen to the tree’s talk as the wind blow’s thru them! If more people did this they would find themselve’s in a much more positive mood and their outlooks would change.

To my fellow humans the world is a marvelous place, take advatage of it and realize this life you now live come’s only once so dont wait for the next one to make thing’s better; do it now!
    Thanks for letting me speak and Thanks for listening!
    John 😉

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 2/24/12: “To See the Moon”

We will begin by saying The Ascension pieces have concluded as several Starship commanders wish to join Joanie on this piece about moon, star travel. If you wish information about The Ascension, please ask and I will answer questions to you through Joanie on Book of Light. We continue with “To See the Moon.”

If word comes that you will be able to come see stars close up, would you choose to go? Would you take time to travel? Would you climb up top a ship traveling, let’s say, to Venus or Mars? What about Saturn? How about your moon? Stars shine, too — so brightly that you would be blown away by the up close beauty of them. We bring in Commander James (pr. Jay-miss) who will speak in Pleiadian through Joanie who translates to English for you. Commander James is a known figure who wishes Light to all Earth beings. He is sitting, waiting for your entrance to realms of the universe you left long ago. So, he begins:

I will introduce myself. I fly Starship 135 and this is my applause: I applaud you Earth creatures. You are tremendous. We see growth, removal of old, Dark people, or energy, and we come to say Light springs eternal for you. (smile) We applaud you all for bravery. Just as moons are in the sky to send images of beauty to you, so we also sit in the sky waiting to show our beauty to you.

You have traveled long for this day. We hope you arrive, or conclude that the moment of our arrival will be joyous, fruitful, and pleasant to the eyes. (twinkle in his eyes)

So, we begin of our talk about travel. If you would wish travel when you are in form of Light, you may begin with thoughts of space and movement. Gland in your eye moves you to this realization. (Joanie’s note: Pineal gland in the third eye, or sixth chakra.) We say you move your eye to a place that suits you. Move vision to a destination. Journey in your eye and you become the vessel of travel.

So, do you see how we move? We think-see our destination, pivot and go. This is travel. (smile) We wish for you to try this if you’d like. Take a time to look at your desired place of arrival, move in (thought), create motion and go. (smile) It is easy if you believe you can journey without a vehicle. Yes, ships are vehicles that carry us, as well. We use them when many wish to travel as one group, or station.

Do you wish more? We go on. We enjoy telling you this because you learn well. Many (of you) know this, yet we continue distributing information so all can wisely decide if this is what they wish to believe.

Some of you question ship movement in the skies. We say some are friendly, others mischievous. Stick close to the feeling that leads you — your instinct. It will guide to whether the ship blink is good or bad. We say, “Try to imagine the Light as beauty, for Jesus comes and tells us when it is our time to descend.” We say ships descending now are not good, Light, We wait till the sign is given and do not wish harm. We do not fight, nor do we wish bad on Earth. This misunderstood concept is rampant in your living quarters. Please distribute our message that we are free to love and join you, people of Earth. We love all and do not want harm to come to millions as they portray us on screens across the nation.

So, travel skies. This is our intention as we discuss space travel and ships. We move to destinations. Should you enjoy Jupiter, we suggest a kind friend as a companion with you. Jupiter provides many fruits and we share our idea that communing with others here is pure pleasure, delight. It is hardy with plants and tremendous in how others share their wealth with you. Remember, this journey is short, for many wish brief stays here.

Move to Venus and Love is here. (smile) No, we say Venus is another destination you would enjoy because lovers use it to vacation. Find romance. Yes. Venus.

How can we say Jupiter, Venus when Pluto is here, too. If you travel ions (Joanie’s note: He specifically wanted ‘ions’ versus ‘eons.’) of Lightyears, you’ll find Pluto. (Blink Pluto and it will be here without such a time warp.) (smile) We wish for you to understand each moon, sun, star is a destination. Many globes fill the sky, the sea of the universe.

We call Commander James to the helm so he goes now. Please see Commander Numath (pr. Noo-mah) who is now to speak on Light rings:

OK. Hello. Greetings, friends. I am Commander Numath who joined Joanie several weeks before. She is a friend. We discuss issues at home ‘off camera.’ (chuckle) I wish to speak clearly about Light rings. They are bodies that project Light. We place them in your hemisphere so you can see ways to leave Earth. Portals are Light rings. They exist in your Earth’s crust, mantle, and also in the sky. Pelase see you get help understanding Light rings, for we wish you understand all here today.

Now, portals come in from universe and other dimensions within your reality. We place beams inside for better reception to these dimensions. When you see a ring, leave consciously and arrive to us. (smile) It is joyous. It is pure Joy.

How do you leave? Crawl up. Space is high, yet you can move up through. Yes. It will be possible. Do not worry. This can be possible soon. Very soon. (smile, twinkle in his eye)

Do you know this happens instantly? What we say is the hole, portal arrives for you, as a matter of opinion, in seconds or less. (smile) Yes. You see and … there! Voila! It is for you. (smile) Can you see others entering? Yes and no. Some hide. Others pass you on the way. All is how you wish to experience the effect of leaving dimension Earth reality to join other reality.

We promote Peace. Yes. We are “love of Earth” beings and wish Peace to you. Please do this: Continue evolving dimensionally. You can grow. You are changing. you are becoming beautiful to the eye. We see crystal energy in your way and it illuminates you so well, so beautifully. Please keep high spirits. Do not be sad, for we are here to help and love you when you return. All is waiting for you. Yes. It waits. Love is forever and you are seeing our wish now that forever Love is in you, on your carriage to higher dimensions.

Grateful to be here with Joanie. Thank you, one of souls who watches, waits. Love enters and you leave. Bless you, child.

~Commander Numath, Pleiadian officer of Light and Love

David is here and wishes to speak:

I am very happy this proceeds so nicely. Thanks to all who participated today. Greetings to Earth, Commander James and Commander Numath have given. A pleasure to work through Joanie, our friend.

Many greetings, he, David, says. We are happy to be here as a group, a people, to wish Earth many blessings of happy return to Home. That includes Pleiades, Sirius, Vega, Lyra. Many are Arcturian, Andromedan. Pylaris is a places some will attend if they wish mountains, valleys. Perhaps others join Drendapt. It is beautiful. We leave you with a Pleiadian saying and translation:

“Gee-ah tu say, bu laykoom hapee nay ko. So ray son, tu lay ko, pulee say nah sri ko lay tu.”

“If you show a hand, a hand will come. Show one the help and they reach toward it, forever wanting Love in their hand (their possession).”

It is perfect. Continue journeying.

Love, David, however you wish to greet me — host, traveler, dictator (laughter); Joanie, the dictator’s scribe (smile); many angels, Archangels, Masters, loved ones, as well as our friends in galaxies abroad.

Love surrounds you, dear Earth souls. xo

Love, David

denise

Dear David,

I feel terrible tonight. My husband and I went out in New Brunswick to the theater. While we were walking in the rain, we passed a lady who asked us for a dollar. My husband kept walking and so did I. Not really because I didnt want to give her money but because stopping and opening up my purse would have been too difficult and we didnt have an umbrella and wanted to get out of the rain. And because I had no ide if I had any money on me or how much I had. And because that sort of thing happens quite often in cities, and everybody says dont give them money.

The lady had blond hair, a green coat, a smooth nice face, and the saddest eyes I ever saw. Those eyes haunted me for the rest of the evening. Even now. After we got pizza I went outside to look for her but I didnt see her. I wished I had given her a $20.

During the show I thought about that lady and I prayed that God would get her some money somehow. I prayed that she would be taken care of but still I felt I neglected my responsibility. So after the show, a lady approached me at my car and begged me for 7.75 to get on the train. She said her mom was in JFK hospital and she walked from there. Of course I didnt believe her, thats a good 5-10 miles away. And I told her I didnt believe her. She had a wrinkled weathered face, and I didnt even feel nearly as badly for her as I did the other lady but I sat in our car and reached into my waller and pulled out exactly $8. I only did it because I felt bad about the other one with the sad eyes.

Will you please ask the angels to take care of the lady with the sad eyes tonight? And the other one too who I gave the $8, and every other person out there who is desperate or homeless and hungry.

Love
    Denise

PS I also ate meat on a Friday in Lent 🙁 now which is really the worse sin? I think it was the lady.

julie

This is Dorlie 😉

Hello to Joanie and all friends, energy, and light connected!

I felt like I had my own pep rally at the end of your last response. It made me very happy and I laughed. 🙂
    (I am a big smiler but not a big laugh-er)

I am proud of myself and relieved I saw my father last night and had a nice time. I did not focus in on the things that would have a few weeks ago lead me to feeling very guilty and sad. He is Okay! Even though I have hardly seen him in several weeks, he did not disintegrate, he is okay! I am so glad to be able to see that. “First Dorlie, then others”
    in other good news I have lowered my sleep meds by half and am getting to sleep. I sleep much more lightly, but still I am sleeping and dreaming which is very important to me 🙂

I went to an Anxiety group meet up a few days ago. I am not sure it is a great fit for me (group leader thinking she knows more than she actually does, teensy pushy) but at the meeting I was connected to a man there, Gilbert. We stayed afterwards and talked for an hour. I felt so much concern for him and a need to help him. I recognize wanting to help “fix” him, his sadness. He is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, is depressed and so lonely. He had alternative beliefs to the group leader during our group session and I found out today he has been “booted out”. I feel so upset by this. I thought his different point of view, although a bit radical maybe so some, would be an asset in group. I want to be careful and not jump into his life knowing he is very lonely and also felt a “connection” with me. He does have an ex girlfriend he is living with, friends and career as a physical therapist.
    Will he be okay?

I would like to ask for some guidance please to help me feel less scared and lost in this area…
    I left my job about a month ago and my husband can not financially support us for long so I need to start looking for a job.
    I am scared to work again. I don’t feel ready to go back into my profession, counselor/therapist, I am scared I will be miserable and have a breakdown. I am not even sure I will ever go back into the profession and that freaks me out! I don’t know what else to do with my life career wise and have wanted to be a “therapist” and help people for so long. It was a natural choice due to loving being there for people and people always coming to me to have someone to lean on, talk to and listen.
    Now I feel distance from most people, afraid to feel afraid again. I absolutely LOVE animals and even feel estranged from dogs. (probably in connection to the scary family/home I had visited for work with very aggressive Great Danes in cages)
    I know I have the option of just getting any type of job in a store or wherever but feel so overwhelmed just thinking about going online to look for openings even for a cafe. I have been praying to win the lottery so that I wont have to make any choices that will make me miserable or afraid : /
    I am scared of my depression and anxiety worsening due to work.
    I think about this everyday and I try to tell myself “it will be okay, I will be okay”. I am a hard worker and even if I won the lottery I know I would want to give my time working somewhere to help in some way.
    The commitment is scary.
    I would like to feel confidant that I can work, even as a dog walker, and that I will be emotionally okay; That work will not take over my life or ruin my life;
    That I will one day find a job that “fits” and that I can feel worthwhile and be helpful, even if I make little money.

Thank you ALL for listening and consideration,
    Love to you,
    Dorlie

Joanie

This man. John. What a man.

Thank you. We appreciate your Love you pay here. You pay, honor, tribute yourself, and you allow others to see that genuine Love of self is acquired through journeying inside the soul at all costs.

You are very wise. Many see honesty as a way to get to Heaven. You see yourself as true and just looking for ways to make do. The honesty you put to us is pure with no agenda. We are glad you arrange your life so you can see us and talk openly here. It is glorious!

The Gaia picture is plenty with fun. We see her grumbling, shifting, moving about. Other forces protect her so she doesn’t erupt. She is cautious and refuses to top the lid of her stack. “Very good,” we say to her. She replies, “Had enough. Want out.”

What will happen? Gaia rises. She goes to Heaven and becomes ascended as you or she (Joanie) ascends. It is true. Yes. She, Gaia goes to be more, yes, more than before she entered this reality plane.

Oh, John. The star, Gaia, is beautiful, radiant. She is to beam in lights of glory for the universe. She traveled to get to this spot and she’ll glow. She’s glad the story changes. It is her time of birth now.

What happens to you if she ascends? Nada. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. The place she goes is wide, vast, unalterably moving and beauty is where she resides — everywhere. So, we find you here, there, all places, and she remains a star, shining brightly in the cosmos. Do you like this? If she erupts, she’ll bring on disasters. We prefer glory in the way of Ascension, not de-scension. (smile)

The Earth population will shift. Some die, others do not. Earth shifts. We see people, amazing at best, defeating forces of Dark. Many move locations and complete journeys. Some fly through portals. Ships take some. It is a show for the spectacles, we say. True. True. True. (smile)

Ah, I feel you need a breeze. There. Smell trees. They whisper, “I’m about to walk, so get ready to see my roots lift and walk next to you.” There will be a day soon when the plants, birds, animals, trees can talk and you’ll listen, commune, share all secrets of Life. Do you like this idea? It is our wish for you to talk to trees, John, for they are old, wise, grand, majestic, calm.

It is time to leave, but we say, “Good. Find time so you can rest every day. Head pain, swelling hurts, so please be gentle to yourself.”

Love, David, the host; many angels; Archangels Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, Raphael; a host of guides, but Abe and Cathy remain the feature presentations.

Love is here. You are well. Love is here and you are Love. x

Joanie

Denise, dear,

We see you are sad about the event that took place. We see sadness in your eyes. So, we go to you, saying, “What is troubling more? The woman and her plight, or your not having given money?” We see you sad as a boy would be sad when money took him to a playground and he lost it on the swings, riding very high.

So, how are you about poverty? We believe the woman who is Denise was poor many times and this set her off very much. Get in touch with the sad woman, forgive her, as well as those you imagine you blamed. Ask for (all) their forgiveness, and thank Lord, Creator, Source, Love, All That Is for this lesson.

Do you see sadness revealed as your story? It is old. Many live this way to reveal much about others so they can grow and learn. You are to see how many feel nothing when passing homeless on the subway, the street, in hotels. We caution you about smoking with them. (smile) Do not forsake your security by hamming it up with those (strangers) who beg. Some steal when they have found a friend such as you.

So, if money is that which you wish to give, please know they will use this for however they wish. Drugs, smokes, alcohol are usually bought. Comfort in the way of food, shelter, clothing are usually not considered.

Please know each soul chooses a life of poverty if they want feelings of deep pain, sorry, (self-)blame, pity. Numerous ways to get out, yet often they choose despair instead.

Lenten meat. You are a funny woman. I see you eating cow, giraffe, octopus — what meats (!) your fancy. You, dear, are observant when you wish. Chastise yourself if you like. We do not.

Love, David, the host; Joanie, and her pen, as well as computer; many Archangels: Uriel, especially, for he wants you to talk to people about justice; many beloved friends, neighbors who wish Peace to you when you sadly say you did wrong to yourself.

Love always your self, for you need support at sad times.

Joanie

(To Dorlie)

Dear one,

We love and cherish you. Hold the hand of Jesus. He sits with you. You, Mary Migdala, Jesus sit and watch flutes. They sing your Peace Song. It is beautiful. We see you sit with them, holding hands. So beautiful.

Peace is the goal for you. Peace. See yourself floating in air that is ripe with mint essence. Awaken your soul. It sleeps. We wish sleepy Dorlie to awaken peacefully and grow.

OK. You say beautiful, wonderful words, “I am well.” This is good. We wish this uttered daily. The words bring Peace to you.

A job is not possible if you’re unable to look. Anxiety rids when Peace is within. It is necessary to be peaceful. Then, you can move to looking, searching for a job that helps him, your husband. He will need to be patient, as it is difficult to find Peace if he is impatient. Tell him you need Love — his undying Love — and this helps Peace come sooner.

It is your job to heal. Damage to you now. It is healing now. That is neceessary. Many lives of pain surfaced. Horrors uprooted at once. You are healing. It is fine. The Plan to heal all this is so much your wish. You wished lots to erupt. Yes. Choice by Dorlie. How could you want to have this come to be in this way? I say you are smart. You realized you could find Peace if you dug deep enough, pulled up crap from the bowels, and replaced it with Light.

OK. Dad. He’s fine. Whatever condition he’s in, he’s fine. Your job is to ready yourself for moving to Peace. Yes. Peace. No other work. Peace. Then Dad or work or friends who need attention. The man at the group is work. You are to rest as you are to heal. If others are sick, they heal. They have ways. Your energy needs to focus on yourself, honey. If you cannot imagine looking for a job, this indicates weak and scared. One is not to focus outside if their constitution is frail.

How are you? Is this fine? We wish feedback, please.

Now, the field of social work is broad. There are ways to be a helper without therapist involvement. Intake, outpatient reps in hospital centers. There are ways to help so you feel you are working and not draining yourself.

Do not focus on pain. Focus on pleasure. Take rests. This is the job you have now. (smile) The pain of the past is here to heal. Say you wish to heal all ills — past, present, future. Amen. This helps incorporate much pain and ridding it in this way will benefit you.

OK. We ask sleepy Dorlie to wake up. When the meds are reduced, are you happy? We are so happy they work, so happy they’re reduced, so glad you sleep, dream. What a blessing. (smile)

It is almost time, so we say, “Adieu.” We love that this is going smoothly. You are settled; we see this, that you are calmer. OK. Good. Sleep and dream you are well. Wake and say, “I am well.” Basic fun.

Love, The Ones Who Are Here To Provide Guidance And Love, Always, For Those Who Wish Love On Their Brow Before They Sleep

Angels guide you, always. (hugs, smiles, kisses on your cheeks)

julie

Dear David and loving Pleiadian beings,
    Thank you for your teachings on the portals, ships and light travel.
    I love what you said to John about the trees walking and talking along with the animals.
    I love learning about our past lives. What does it mean that I am a “Native American, part of tribes unseen?” Why did I keep “low profile?” And how did I join “tribes midway through journeys?” Do you mean that I was a light being and then decided I wanted to join a tribe and came down and did that? How did I do that? “Once, you left woods pack and found a tribe.” What is a woods pack? It is interesting that you say that I joined tribes after living alone without help or assistance. I have always wanted to do that. Go off into the woods and just live surrounded by nature, fully immersed. I still find tribes to be pretty cool.
    O.K., my name Gea…Is that my soul’s name? Is that the name I always am..since the beginning of my soul’s birth?
    Turkish delight, huh? I found a recipe and will make some in your honor.
    My love to you and to beautiful, bright Joanie.
    Until next time…
    Love, love, love,
    Julie

Joanie

Dear Julisa of the Nilisa,

We enjoy you and know you like this, so we speak through Bobonie the Joanie so she can enjoy, too. (smiles around the table)

Go take a sip of tea. The candy is delicious. I eat plenty now that you’ve made it on the birth of my day I arrived here to Earth. This day marks my birth to Earth reality — when I came here. The day is special, so thank you, dear one. Thank you. (hugs)

So, we’ve many questions. I’ll leave Joanie to decide how to procede. She’s tired from the day, so some will go to the ethers. We’ll begin, Gea. It is the name of your being. (smile)

Mother Mary is here to say:

I love you, dear one. I see you write many words. We say, ‘You are to guess several times why you ask questions often. Do you wish answers versus finding, exploring, learning on your own? We believe you do. Take time to wonder. It is good for you. You wonder whether rain happens. Why not trust other things this way? Unknown is not to your liking, we believe. So, with this we ask if questions omitted are OK for you. Will you be fine? We wonder. Joanie asks what questions she’s to omit. Does the tree story or the bird vacation liven you where you can fly about while you remain not knowing answers? It is OK to tell us. We feel you flounder if you’re not knowing. We all need a rest from knowing. It is best to let questions go when you could find out answers soon when you return. How would we take care of things if all was designed for us already? We cannot take things for granted, yet we need to be able to work and play unsupervised and with some degree of latitude in working towards creating from nothing.

So, Joanie picks — (as) we guide her to choose the questions most important for your growth. Love is here and you are Love.

David returns:

I will answer about the ships. We see 2012, 12, 21 as the day you see them. You’ll reel, Julisa. Reel. We see you there, ascending in body due to wishes of corporeal status. If you “light-en,” you’ll go far, however, we believe you wish body (physical) transition to lightbody on the plane we are in now. We see solo flight. Take a trip together now. See if it’s possible to fly a jet in six locations at once. Difficult. Take hold because you shift tremendously at exit point. Exit point, the moment of rapture. Oh, yeah… (dreamy voice) The portals are here, desiguised by beans and rice. “What?!” The rice and beans are the meat of this story, Julisa. Take a perfect food such as this, mix it up, place it over the lens of the world so all folks can’t see them. Now, we wait. This etheric mixture is made so no one is able to create new holes, or avenues of departure in the way we have created them. You fancy yourself on portals as exits. (smile) OK. Then descend or ascend. This is the question posed soon. You’ll go up!

The ship blink. Please excuse my vagueness. I meant they’ll wink when it’s time. The blink is a wink by lights. We’ll know when to see you and take you. The others, Dark, do not come if you don’t wish this story. They stay away, out of sight because you do not want them in your story. OK?

The aortic valve needs to be healed. Joanie can address this in a session. Easy. (smile) Pineal gland upset you shut it lately. This is why sleep is disrupted. Open the eye with intention. You can. (smile) It’s done. We helped. Good. See if sleep ensues and you remain slumbering longer than before this sedation, open,… (and shut case). (laughter)

Horrors are why you cry. Atlantis. Ah. This is your trouble spot. We worked on you last week due to problems related to experiments… So, yes, we see you “horrifying” yourself to get to know Love on many levels. It worked in that you grew and grew, yet the energy body is still weakened and fragile. Now, it’s time to strengthen yourself so you can eat, sleep, wake and be mom, wife, friend in a balanced way. The people you know are friends from this horror. Atlantis time. Joanie withstood much, too. So, both withstood, conquered, remaining true to Love. See? It is good. You rid yourself of guilt, shame, leaving only Love as the final gift to Humanity.

You, tribesman, will learn your story when you return to us here at Mars Point of Lookout Peak. (laughter) We say you’ll know “you” and figure, “Oh! I’m (of) all these things. I was great, grand, excellent, stupendous, magnificent. I’m al!”

Love, Joanie, the scribe; David, the host; Mary Migdala; Yeshua, Lord of God on Earth, here to “save, help others redeem themselves from pain, suffering;” two saving grace angels, Chapio and Lela, who wish to guide and protect you, now and forever, sweet, merciful one, Julie. xo

Love is here and you are Love.

julie

Dear David and Mother Mary,
    Thank you. I love and appreciate you all so very much. 🙂 Hmmm…the questions. Yes, I like to Know. I do take the time to wonder, explore and learn for myself and usually come up with the answers before I ask, but I want to know for sure if I am on the right path.
    Happy Day of your Birth on Earth, David!!!
    Thank you, Joanie for all your loving work.
    Thank you Chapio and Lela, I love you.
    With more love and gratitude each and every day,
    I leave you now, so I have some time to play,
    Julie

Joanie

Dear Julisa, The Fish In Water,

You are wonderful. Care this: You can be yourself and still not know. Think that: If you are grateful, take notes and write what you’re grateful for. Read this daily.

We note you are a giver. We say you receive little, yet you fly and soar. Good, but… You are to balance. Either find less to give because it tolls you, or find ways to exercise the Law of Return. See how they, the ones you gift over and over can in some way help you. We don’t say “tit for tat” or bake a cake and expect another for you next week. We are talking about the energy exchange you have on the Earth plane.

You are giving. We see beautiful gifts come from you. It’s a lot what you do. You give so much that sometimes energy plummets in you. Wow. It’s a drop that falls low in your gut. We pick up slack when you fall, but we can’t do much. Just bits. You can count your chickens before they hatch. (smile) Count the ways you give, see if it’s too much, and give what works. If It’s much, pull back. It’s OK. She (Joanie) has to because the sun rises, sets and she has X amount of time each day to give. She’s fine with that. It’s OK to limit so you can live, breathe, work.

We wish you Peace. Love thy self. Yes. This is true.

Love, David, the host; Joanie, the writer at night; many Archangels, including Michael, Gabriel, Auriel, Uriel, Samuel, Raphael, Shmuel, Ezekiel, Thaddeus.
    Moonbeams surround you. We love you. x

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.