WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    denise

Dear Joanie,

I was raised as a Roman Catholic, complete with unrelenting guilt, meatless Fridays, fear of God, confessionals, mortal sins, pergatory and hell. Mary was blessed virgin, Jesus was God, and Satan was the blamed for all the evil in the world. I was not raised to be anti-Jew, and had jewish friends (mostly rich ones who sent their kids to summer sleepaway camp) and I learned about some of their traditions, but I felt sorry for them because they didnt have Jesus. “Yes Jesus loves me…” (At some point I thought I wanted to become a nun so that I was assured a place in heaven…lol!)

I too have formed a “religion” of my own, one with with reincarnation, no Satan and free will. To me Jesus is still God, and Mary is forever the mother of the world. Mary Magdelene has taken on a greater role for me because of you, Joanie, she was one who was able to change around her life and now I know she became Jesus’s wife. Of course if Jesus lived to marry Mary then our whole premise of Easter is gone… Did Jesus really die for our sins? Did he really rise from the dead? Or was he just a living breathing example of God?

I have studied a number of religions trying to curiously see what they bring to the table, and ALL religions have good ideals yet stupid rules. Trying to validate facts and stories from a myriad of words handed down and translated from generation to generation over 2000 years can really give one a headache! Can one just believe in the power of God, his multiple civilizations and his ultimate love and goodness? And if we do then what is the PURPOSE of all this? When I think about how long eternity is I get very overwhelmed and a little scared.

I truly hope that the world can find our way to oneness. But then more questions… Why would God have created us, then scattered us apart just to hope we will find our way back to each other? And why do our souls need to grow to begin with? Werent we all perfect images of God? One can get quite overwhelmed with all the questions…

Time to rest my weary head, all this philosophy is making me tired.

God Bless and keep us in Love and Light
    Denise

julie

Aye, yai, yai. I don’t know. I don’t think that EVERY Jewish person, because of the fact that he/she is Jewish is not spiritual. That is like saying all Jewish people are rich or have big noses or are born with horns on their heads. These are stereotypes and broad classifications for a group of people of whom we may know only a small percentage of. Some may be rich, but I grew up with a ton who were dirt poor. Some may not be spiritual or open to learning more about anything else except what is interpreted for them, but the same can be said of many Christians, Catholics, Lutherans, etc. Maybe it is more of an individual thing? A religious title is just that, a title. And it is only on a person for one lifetime. The soul continues and moves in and out of lifetimes. While a soul may be Jewish in this lifetime, it may have been Catholic, Yaweh, Muslim in others. I an say that in this lifetime I have known many Jews who are very open and very spiritual. Just because they choose to call themselves Jewish (or Christian or Buddhist) does not mean they are all the same.

I also think that people can live in love and be good people and on the right spiritual path and not believe in everything. There are people in all different religions who do not believe in either Jesus, (Please forgive me, it actually hurts me to write this) Buddha, Lord Krishna, or even God (oy vey). Yet, they may be generous with love, compassionate, connected to Earth and all her wonderful miracles and blind to color, sex or race, etc. I kind of always thought that those things are what God, Jesus, Buddha, Lord Krishna, and company actually cared about, not whether each person “believed”in the same exact people (maybe I am wrong???). Just because a person has not found Jesus yet does not mean he is not on the road toward spirituality, only that he has not yet opened that door. There are many doors on the path to spirituality and Awakening. And if people live with love and light in their hearts and their intentions are good and loving, then no matter what religion they are, they will find those doors and begin to open them one by one.

All religions teach wonderful and beautiful things. I was born Jewish and I loved it because I always felt so much spirituality connected with it. I was taught my first spiritual lessons there and am so grateful: Love all people and do not judge others (even when they are different), plant trees and respect and love them, always remember and give what you can to those who are not as fortunate, be grateful, pray, see God and the good in all people and things big and small, remember each breath is a miracle, and so much more. It is where I first learned that one could be very spiritually connected to God with each and every little action and chore….putting on the black hats, clothing and headpieces, walking to Temple, making dinner, praying. In Israel I saw so many Jews do these things with such a great love for God that it transformed the everyday rituals into loving, spiritual connections with God. They were so moved internally by prayer and love for God that their bodies actually moved physically. I do not feel sorry for these people. They have such a deep connection to God and the Divine. I do not think it matters that the clothing is black or that the head is covered when the actions are done with the intention and will of loving God and bringing God into every aspect of life.

The temple is also where I first learned about Jesus, where he first came into my life and where I first learned to love him. I was so young when I first heard his name and they talked of him with such love and reverence. I was immediately drawn to his name and his being. As I allowed myself to learn more and more about him, my beliefs shifted and changed, I loved him more and more and he became a bigger and bigger part of me.

Maybe this is just what I (and all the other Jews who believe in Jesus, for there are many) chose to hear. Maybe I just kept the good stuff and left the rest, but there was and is good stuff…in Judaism as well as all other religions/spiritual belief systems.

These good and love driven teachings are what I choose to put into my spiritual basket. Like shells on the beach, I pick the ones that resonate with me and leave the rest…God, Buddha, Jesus, Lord Krishna, Native American beliefs, Pleiadian light-beings, Gwanyin, Judaism, Mother Mary, Mary Magdalena, Archangel Michael, Reiki, and so many others are all part of who I am. This is what makes up my belief system today. I am still Jewish, and I am proud and happy about that. But I am so much more than that as well because my essence is not made up of that one title. None of us are, whether we are Jewish or not. Please look past these classification categories of religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, profession, sexual make-up, place of origin, etc. and look deep into each person’s essence. All beings are so wonderfully different and layered..like an onion, each being has so much more than that first layer or what we can see on top. Find the good and light that each one brings and open yourself to learning from him/her for there always something to learn from another loving being no matter what titles we believe that person to hold.

We are all one. Each and every one of us has the ability to attain spiritual awakening/ascension. It is not a matter of IF but a matter of WHEN. Let us have patience with one another, let us look beyond what we think to be true and open ourselves to the many possibilities of God’s truth, let us share our light and love with one another and I believe the blessings of awakening will befall us all with more love than we could ever imagine.

I will step off my soap box now. I apologize for the length of this. I mean no disrespect at all to anyone or anything. Please forgive me if offend anyone, I do not mean to do that in any way.
    With all my love,
    Julie, the Irish, Mexican, Native American, Ladina, Southern Jewban soul-searching mommy girl from the Beach.

Joanie

Dear Denise,

Joanie asked who is to answer here. I said he is, David, me, moi, I am. So, I will confer with Joanie as she writes because her feelings are part of the introduction.

To be a Jew is difficult because many feel Jews are lacking without God. Joanie felt this way growing up. Many Christians, others would sadly acknowledge her and the religion she was born to. She said, “I am religious, I believe there’s God and we are love to each other.” Despite the statement, lack was given to her acknowledgement and she sensed many felt she was not believing correctly. Jesus not in the sentence with God. No. No Jesus because Jews do not acknowledge Him as God in any shape or form.

Habitually, she rose up and conquered in many areas of her life. She read, studied, fasted, performed rituals — all in the name of God Almighty. Then havoc struck with ill body. She left medicine, found energy medicine and went on a spiritual journey, never to look back.

I say this because many go through dark nights after they have experienced sad, horrific times. The low creates angst in the soul that brings them to such a fearful, low place that they choose to go up or way down. Joanie rose (yet again).

She now sees religion as a way to help many journey to God in Heaven. She sees the role of religion, sees how so many feel good. She understands feeling this way because she lived this for her life until recently.

So, we say religion is a help, yet constraints are placed on people. Rules, regulations make separation. Doctrine causes fear. Rulers to rule peons. There are several religions that dictate eating, sleeping, rising, sex, and more. She (Joanie) understands Judaism very well. The Law of Attraction is verboten and we believe she felt outcast once she realized that reality creation and Judaism did not meet eye to eye.

We believe many understand Christian theology, but few understand Judaism, as this religion is misunderstood often. Many folks believe Jews are husbands, wives with children who go to temple twice a year. Many do not see the tradition, beauty, customs. I believe many things went to Joanie so she could learn, create more to free herself from the doctrines so she could see God in herself.

Many do not like looking at religion as a tool for safety, control, ideological debate/banter. We see some moving out of their shelters (religious houses of worship) to see more spiritual homes that unite all. Unity is what we are here. Pleiadian, Andromedan — we all are One with Light, Love. We enjoy this talk, by the way, because we feel many scorn religion and it is not being scorned. Joanie realized that the religion she lived for 40 plus years had edges that needed shaving, pruning. She is a Jew in that the birth made her so. She, of unity mind and spirit, lives as a person connected to all in the world without a string attached telling her what to say or do. “Believe this,” is not to fly anymore.

OK. We ask you what you believe? Do you like Christian work? Jewish? Pagan? Muslim? Go for it! Well, we think the readers here often come from so many backgrounds. A mishmash too diverse to describe. We enjoy color. Period. Some worship at church, synagogue. Heaven’s Gate is ready for all who worship anywhere.

Religion divides. We do not. Period. So, if this angers you — anyone — it is OK. We believe unity of spirit is Ascension material. (smile) When you acknowledge oneness, you become All, One. (smile) (heart pounds with beats of Love)

Denise, you said all religions have good ideals. Most do. Some segregate, deliver hate messages. We caution this, saying as some believe hate and religion are common, good, fine. Rules we do not follow. Love is the guide for all here. (smile)

Can you believe in God in Its wisdom, power? I believe you can. Some believe they are weak, God rules, forgives, takes away life, permits suffering. If one considers God lives inside themselves, they might shriek, uttering, “No! Can’t be! No!” So, many live outside of this possibility, this arrangement of conscious belief.

Jesus speaks:

Why? You ask why — the purpose of all this. Good question. I will say you are asking me a beautiful, marvelous question, Denise. Often, people ask, ‘When will I go to Heaven? I’m out of here. Die. Please!’ You ask for more with hope it will add to more fun in life. I begin.

‘Mary asked me why I left Judaism and I said I wished to court Mary Magdalene. I wished to live ascetically. I answered God and wanted marriage. I asked God. It responded that Mary, my beloved, was my wife. I cried.’ This is why. I left Judaism to begin Love with a Twin Flame to spread God’s Word to nations that had problems. I chanted Aramaic and Latin. I listened to Biblical scholars. I recited Torah. My heart was heavy, yet I did become a priest in the Temple. When beloved Mary came, I left to live ascetically. Tribal warring was common. This amounted to loss of faith on my part, as well. So, the Virgin birth of Jesus happened for Light to shine in her womb as a beacon of Hope, Peace and all blessings on Earth. The world needed help. They asked me if I would return again for blessing the people here. (smile) I said, ‘I will when it is Resurrection,’ and they bid me adieu. Do you see? I am to deliver promised ones wishing Love, Peace, Joy, Harmony. ‘Speak not of those who see you as one and the same. Speak as the deliverance that comes through Jesus, as the Lord guided Him to return for all the world.’ Flesh is not of faith. It is Manmade. Be still when you see the face of Light on high. I return for you. Bless you, child. I love you. Bless you.

David returns.

Thank you. I am pleased to see you in the discussion. I appreciate the words you offer. Bless you, too.

(A woman speaking in Aramaic translated to English who works with Mary Magdalene speaks:)

Sin. Death. Cross. Easter. Give pennance. Resurrection. Lie down. It’s an easy, fast way to sleep. (chuckle) Long story. I’ll abbreviate. The man who is Yeshua lived long with family. Died old in Arabic country. The man lived more in France than other places. Lived with Peace, however tried to live under arrest with hiding from others. Difficult. Made sad. Many proclaimed Easter as resurrection because church changed story to sound that he died with holes in body, bled and died. No. Lie. Such lie. Man of God lived many years, happy, proud, able to attract disciples, followers. Happy, yet hidden. Story long, yet made short. OK?

David:

Live, breathe God. Jesus is the Light of God in form — human make. God took Light, moved Itself in a position to create Love in a body, in flesh. Now, Easter is for you to be reminded that He is here. This is nice. We believe the cross death, fabricated for control purposes, is sad and horrific. So, remember Jesus today as the many God chose to be as human in form. Thank you.

Scatter me, you, all to learn why, who, how, what is All That Is. This is why God broke Itself into pieces throughout all of Creation. We understand the seemingly senseless nature, but it is brilliant. So, if God wishes to learn, it goes away from Itself. If it goes away, it is less than whole, One. Slightly flawed, for lack of a better term, yet perfect as it is One, Whole, Itself. To be separate is to be less than One, Whole, All That Is. Movement to Source, ascensions, consciousness climbing is key to returning to All and One and Pefect in the ultimate sense. We say “perfection” is tricky. No one, please, believe you are less than perfect as you are. We simply speak of the removal from the Godhead, duality, perseverance to return to God Almighty as One.

Why do you believe we’re here? We’d like to know.

This is our remark at the end, Denise, “We see Beauty and Love in all things. The world is God’s playground. Enjoy. Do not fear. This is masterful and bounteous. Love is here, dear one.”

Love, David, Mary Magdalene, Jesus, Mother Mary.

David thanks the people who write: Joanie is a writer, as there are numerous channels writing today. Many are trying to bring Light in to awaken others. She, like the writers elsewhere, feel urging to discuss topics that are controversial. She has no agenda but to talk truths she feels are important to share. I believe this is challenging for her. She is sad to think some may disapprove of what she writes for it’s loaded, as she says. We commend her for moving her spirit to just what she’s done here. I appreciate honest talk amounting to only Love and banter. No rights, wrongs. Just talk amongst friends. x

denise

Dear David,

Wow, I actually have tears in my eyes —tears of joy — because no matter how many times I have heard the stories of the crucifixion of Jesus there was never once a time when I hadn’t wished I could have changed the outcome. I ALWAYS wanted Jesus to LIVE. And am so glad he did. I wish I could know the story of his life AFTER the resurrection. They say he died to bring us closer to God, but I believe he LIVED to bring us to God! He is the light and the role model and the love of God incarnate and I will still and forevermore call him God’s son, as he is, was and always will be. I have allowed Jesus to console my sadness, dry my tears, and calm me when I am afraid, all I need to know is that he is beside me and I am well.

So as much as I claim to dislike bits and pieces of organized religion, I DO love God, adore Jesus, pray rosaries to Mother Mary, summon angels, and respect the teachings of the masters. I feel that I am spiritual, the love in my heart is pure, but yes I do pick what resonantes with me and discard what I do not. Hence my rejection of satan and hell but my absolute belief in heaven and Christ. And my disregard of the various rules and fictions created to control the masses.

I also want to tell you, though you must already know, that I LOVE it so much when you talk to me, I can FEEL your love jumping right through the pages to my heart and it brings me to tears. Although I never feel I deserve to have Jesus speak to me or heal me, I know he DID and I know he loves me and I know that the other side of this physical life can be nothing but beautiful. Thank you.

My love and blessings and thanks to you always
    Denise

Joanie

Dear Julie,

Joanie will speak as she does best with this:

Hi Julie,

I understand the passion you have. I feel passionate, too. The situation here in the post I put up is about metaphysical spirituality, not the general spiritual “high,” or great feeling one gets as they pray or walk in nature. I was discussing the path out of religion as I awakened to what was outside it. I did not say that the only road to God is through Jesus. This is the path I am on — or should I say, It found me. (smile)

I can agree to disagree about black clothing and headcoverings. (hug) We are loving in our banter, you and me.

I believe religion is beautiful when a soul is one with it and lives Joy without fear. I do, however, believe that the road to enlightenment extends beyond religion. Again, we do not have to agree.

Sorry? No. Not sorry. I do not feel badly or sad for those in religion. I see a covering over their minds as they have been told there are rules. If they wish to live with rules, it is their choice. All have free will. All choose their incarnations, the religion or no religion they are born into, and whether they remain in their present level of relgiousity or non-observance.

Our experiences and perceptions about Jews embracing Jesus appear very disparate. I never met a Jew who spoke His name, other than to mock Him. To date, I know you and one other woman, a Jew, who understands and loves Him. My experience with synagogues, Rabbis, and fellow Jews has been that none of them speak His name. I spiritually “outed” myself to my fellow Jews and the Rabbi within the past few years. Shocked, dismayed, or entertained were they. I believe very few Jews who observe embrace Jesus as God in human form.

It is difficult to write this as there could be misinterpretations. Nuance is missed, as well.

So, Julie. I believe that our friendship is important. Dialogue is absolutely important, too. We continue to love each other, respecting our differences while admiring our similarities.

What we have in common is this: We belive God dwells here — within each soul. This is what makes me love you so, dear friend.

Love, Joanie, writer, scribe of this post. xo

Joanie

Dear Denise,

We are happy. Happy. Oh, so happy. Love is part of you. You are delicious; we eat you and say, “She is good, inside and out.” (smiles, waves of praise to her)

So, Jesus lives and dies. Arabic country. All a good story, yet our time is limited. Joanie is tired. We’ll save this for a day when I write this in a David’s Guidance piece. Is this good?

You like the post where he lives so you can see Love, Light in all things? We believe the world is here for Love Lights in the sky. Turn on the beams! We’re comin’ soon!

OK. What is this about deserving Love? Huh? What are you saying? You are unable to receive. Is “Crud” your name? (laughter) Please explain this as I don’t know what to say to you. You are holy, child. Each soul is blessed. They sit on my lap, say, “David, I want a bike or a skipping rope.” They wish me well, too. But, you? Why are you not a well-wisher that receives well-wishes back?

If I say I am moved to hear you talk of Love jumping to you, would you believe it? Words to you. Oh. So happy, dear one. I love what is happening. It is remarkable. (The) Heaven (here) is happy. We rejoice.

Sing praises. Jesus, Mary Magdalene, Mary of God all sit and listen when you speak, Denise.

Know this.

Love, David

julie

Hi Joanie,

O.K. I see you have not understood me. Your friendship means a lot to me and you know I love you very much. I wonder how best to answer. Maybe I have misunderstood you too? I do not want to upset you or cause you pain in any way, but I think this is important, so I want to be clear.

I too am/was speaking of spirituality and the path to awakening, not a “spiritual high”.

I think every person has a different life and different experiences. Not one person has been raised exactly the same, nor have they come in with the same past life experiences. You have had your current and past life experiences and that is what has brought you to where you are today. That is good and honorable. I am not trying to take away from that. However, I feel that your first post pointed to ALL Jews and stereotyped them as being “kept from Source” and not “having the sort of spiritual awakenings as Christians”. It painted a picture of an entire group of people in a negative light. I was sad about that. I do not want people to point out another people and say “these people are not love and light, I say no to them and all they are” (no matter what religion people are) for it stops the flow of love and peace. So, I tried to offer the positive and show that there are exceptions to your statements. I tried to show that it is not a group of people as a whole, but individuals within Each group that may not have found the right path yet.

I know many Jews that have been told that they were going to hell just because they are Jewish or asked where their horns were (because certain religions teach that Jews are Satan’s spawn and therefore born with horns). Mexicans are labeled as “lazy”. Hispanics must be a certain color in order to be truly Hispanic. Each of these labels/stereotypes creates a negative flow instead of a positive one. This is why I am so passionate. I want the love to continue, not stop. I pray for myself and all people to be open and accepting, loving and patient. For all people, all things, all beings.

In my opinion, Judaism does not focus on “trials and horrors”. It talks about them, as do other religions. I believe the focus of Judaism is love, compassion, trust and faith. I have heard many services on forgiveness. This has been my experience.

I too am talking about and also believe that spiritual path extends beyond religion. But I do not see “beyond” as shutting the door on any one thing, just moving on/out while still including and honoring religions. Like a path that winds through many towns, you can pick up souvenirs from each town along the way and love each one. I think the difference is I feel you are saying that it can not be done unless one renounces Judaism (and only Judaism). And if one does not renounce Judaism then one can not be on the proper spiritual road.

Yes! It is true that ALL religions contain rules that are out of step with peace for all beings, love and light. It is not just the Jewish religion though. It is up to each one of us to look at these rules and ask ourselves, “Does this contribute to peace and love for all beings?” “Does this encourage love or stop the flow of love and acceptance?” These are questions all people must ask themselves in EVERY religion. It is each person’s responsibility to question and seek answers.

Yes! Our experiences with Jewish people embracing Jesus are different! This was exactly my point! You know only a certain amount of Jewish people and they have led you to see and feel about Jewish people in a certain way, but they are not hard facts about the millions of people who call themselves Jews. Some do not believe in Jesus yet, but they are on the right road towards spiritual, metaphysical enlightenment, some wear head coverings but they too are on the right road, some believe in Jesus and Buddha, reincarnation and soothsayers and they too are on the right road…..There are SO many more Jewish people out there all over the world and they are all so different. It can not be true that Jews do not have “the sort of spiritual awakenings as Christians” and that Jews are “one of the last to awaken”. Individuals within each group, or the individuals you have known, yes. An entire group of people, my experience tell me no.

I love you dearly, Joanie. You are my sister and friend. I honor you and your path and thank you for your love and your guidance.

Thank you for encouraging the discussion. I hope I was able to be a bit more clear.
    With love and light,
    Julisa

Joanie

Dear Julie,

First, xo.

OK. Now, I don’t think we see eye to eye and this is OK. Our views on religion and spirituality differ greatly. There’s really no need to discuss more because I believe we are coming from very disparate vantage points.

It is OK because we are all God exploring in the wonderment of Creation.

I love you.

Joanie

julie

Thanks, Joanie! Love you too!!
    xoxox,
    Julie

julie

This is Dorlie:
    I felt intrigued ; )

Hello Everyone,

I had the urge to give my opinion on the subject being discussed in the past two pages about Judaism because I have my own experiences I’d like
    to share 🙂

I was born Jewish, but as a kid never felt connected to the biblical stories and traditions. In my adolescent and teen years I
    desperately desired to fill the hole in my soul and I tried to find a religion that fit. I went to Christian bible study and church, I read books on Buddhism, Native American Spirituality, went to Jehovah Witness and Hare Krishnah meetings, talked to Catholic friends…
    There were bits and pieces that fit my soul but not one religion completely made sense to me.
    At the age of 18 I had a spiritual experience in the forest of Glacier Bay Alaska and I stopped looking. My spirituality had found me.

As most people naturally are, I am influenced by the teachings of my youth, such as Jewish people believing in one God.
    I believe in one God. Not because anyone was negative about Jesus growing up, or any other messiah of other religions, just because I was taught there is one
    God, and that continues to make sense to me. I don’t feel blinded, I actually feel connected, but I can understand why people who believe in
    living Gods, messengers and/or messiahs would think I am missing out.

I go to Temple with my mom every time I visit and have been very pleasantly inspired and motivated to feel more spiritual and connected with
    myself, God, all living creatures through those services. I believe through experience with Reform Judaism that it is a loving, positive, hopeful, open, and spiritual religion that promotes its followers to love God and others, give to others, connect to others, no matter what their race, religion, background…
    It is very grounded these days and about living our best lives. I am sure, as with all religions, it is sure to have some not so great followers and religious teachers that focus on negatives.

I don’t think anyone should feel sorry for others who do not believe as they do. Take comfort in knowing those people, as like you, are connected to God, Love and Light in their own way, and though acceptance of that, we can all feel connected despite the difference between all beliefs and religions.

Love,
    dor

Joanie

Hi Dorlie,

It’s Joanie. I am happy to see you here. Thank you for sharing on the Book. 🙂

There are pieces that I do not post that have to do with my understanding of religion as it relates to Darkness. I did not wish to post this, nor will I because I believe there are people who are not ready to hear what is my Truth. Therefore, I choose not to share openly my thoughts about the history of religion, it’s purpose and more.

I believe that at the Ascension, all will be revealed with respect to this. I choose not to be the one to do this.

When I posted, I shared deep feelings of sadness based on what my Knowings are. I do not believe there are many Jews that share this Knowing. I believe you and Julie do not share what I believe. It is OK. It is all good. We all believe in oneness. (And if we didn’t, it would be OK, too.)

I cannot apologize for leaving out parts of my reality here because I am being discerning. It is probably because of this that you and Julie perhaps might not understand the sadness, curiosity and concern I have. When I asked, “Why the Jews?” They did not answer me. I believe They did not want to reveal this at this time. It is very loaded, as I say. 🙂

Everyone is exactly where they should be. This is what I believe. All unfolding Divinely.

When I ascend, I will learn the answers to the questions that weren’t answered here today.

Love, Joanie xo

Bigfeet E

Hey – Hey 🙂

Yup , it’s me again.

Might i say : “What a web we weave” (smile). And what i’ve read since my last post looks like a classic example with what i meant with the term => mental labyrinth.
    When tracing it back to its source, clearly one sees the fabric it is made of. A projection created out of misunderstandings, born out of unknowing wich is known metaphoricly as the Veil.
    Every-body is under its influence as it is meant to be as part of this game in Matter we call ‘Life’ . It’s purpose lies in the oppertunity it brings for Source to scatter itSelf so more ‘alter Selves’ can be, come and become.

So every act of misunderstanding truely lies within one’s own unknowing with themselves. Many ‘blames’ and other escalations can come out of this as we all know.
    And eventually none are valid , yet only are when one gives it the power of belief. With all emotional attachments you might wanna contain it with. Etcetera.
    This presents a solution of clearing ones own veil by lifting it trough selfexploration within.

And there you have,very roughly discribed, a way to clear all misunderstandings or threads of web of ones own spinning wheel.

We have saying here wich translates like : “I can’t see the tree trough the forest anymore.” 😆
    Just thought i’d make an observation .

Have to say i’m glad to see some records come straight regarding Lord Jesus’ life and the confirmation of Him having lead his life on earth beyond the cruxifiction tale.
    I’ve heard this supposition couple times before trough different means of Him travelling by Tibet even where he is remembered by another title.
    Also within France , from the rosecrusions i think, where he lived under some controlled tendency together with Mary Magdalena & also Mother Mary. I only vaguely remember.
    So thank you for telling us & i think we all like this to become free knowledge.

It seems ‘the official’ easter has come and gone and allthough the christian church weaved its webtale about Jesus’ ressurection, i always found these tales to hold some coded truths.
    From the little i know from the christian bible lots of coded messages are present or so i interpreted. It seemed quit obvious , at certain considerations, these were deliberitely written that way.
    Also most of the time molded into metaphors to capture its spiritual nature. It’s funny how certain dark intentional agenda’s from some of those tales turned around into light , when the human mind
    used free interpretations to flip-flop (see, it’s good for something, 😆 ) its meaning into a more liberating fashion then otherwise, in all sorts of ways.

Ofcours it was also a large attempt to override (overwrite) some more common cultural beliefs originating from many other pagan systems that currently existed back then.
    But it all comes back to ressurection/renewal/etc. within the cycle of nature, as on a microscopic and a macroscopic level.
    Many pre-christian stories tale of the feast of Spring, and that’s how i like to regard the energy that lies beneath the surface of mythical stories coming from all sorts of cultures.
    I think non of us can say we can not feel it, and that’s cause to celebrate … isn’t it. So hereby i sound my thanking horn towards the Gods/Godesses of the energy of Spring.

To carry on about these codes and interpretations i’d like to just ‘cross’ one example of a long list. Just to give a taste and maybe material for future conversation of this fashion.

Lets take the cross. This symbol has a large history in meanings, but let’s stick to it in a manner the so called christian church wanted it proclaimed.
    In order to controle the masses i believe or think they came up with brake down the ancient symbol to give it a tone of negativity, wich still lives today in all kinds of situations i might add.
    Before the symbol existed in much more positive ways, like the egyptian ankh for example, wich stood for pro life and came from energetic structures mapped into a symbol.
    So they ‘demonised’ the symbol and used it for destruction, elimination, etc. to poison man’s own energetic system.

But within these tales of crusifixion lies also coded messages, so i believe, of truths to be discovered and decoded by individuals who can dis-cover this.
    When you place the ‘christian’ cross symbol over the full image of a human the intersection corrolates with the heartchakra.
    When you place it over a front image of a face it corrolates with the agnya chakra or the third eye.
    I mention these 2 to keep us within the story of the Jesus’ crusifixion to point out how these 2 chakra’s are being targetted for controle.
    So basicly they wanted to root out man’s creative love and mind centers for theirs bidding to overrule. To controle the hearts and minds of the masses.
    These are ‘rituals’ of darkness with knowledge of the energysystems of life. And with dramatic cruelty they bend man’s energyflow with surgical precision.

Now i jump to a point in the story where Jesus said that trough Him is the way to God.
    I ask you to take the same 2 energy centers and see how they connect to Jesus’ teachings, when said somewhere that the gate is as large as the eye of a needle.
    This, to me, touches the subtileness that needs to be handled to enter these gates …

I once had a vivid dream of being a large and strong entity, supposedly, and i was standing before a tiny gate wherin lies a divine shining force.
    And i wanted to enter but couldn’t cuz i/ego was to large. Some guiding entities sort of explained or confirmed my sudden understanding that i/ego needed to unbloat/shrink in order to progress.
    Then so i/ego magicly did become of the right proportional size after this realisation. And then standing before this door, entering … i woke up, feeling humbly blissfull …
    Seems alot like Alice in wonderland, doen’t it. And so ended my nightly lesson. But the rabbithole goes much deeper … 😆

Perhaps that Master Yeshua himself could give a comment about these thoughts , because i’m no scolar of the bible.

Now i’d like to pick up where i left in my previous post and nice large answer that followed.

@Joanie wrote:

When you sit, do you think before you write, or do the words come flowing like a river? I wonder…

Well …
    That’s maybe more like it, Joanie, like plunging a bucket into my well and hauling it up to taste its freshness. 🙂
    So yes, i think and contemplate before i write and i sip from an underground river. Yep, i think that about sums it up, haha.
    It’s not like being flushed over, more like a dripping tap that fills my cup. Then i twist my glass and taste it, untill i say : ” Aaaaah !”

@Joanie wrote:

What does your signoff mean? I’m curious

Oh, i thought that was a bit selfevident, but i gladly elaborate.
    It just plainly means i do not own a car. I used to have a motorbike , but that didn’t run well with me.
    Someway, somehow it allways got broken or something else got in the way to prevent me from enjoying the ownership.
    At certain point i just had enough with all the troubles that followed me and decided to make a personal stand against powermongors of oilsheiks and made a vow to myself to never buy an oilspilling vehicle again.
    This last i did when i came to learn of the existing scam they pulled on people by holding us in the dark regarding free energy or zero point energy, wich could solve all problems in selfsustaining energyproduction.
    The stunt they pulled on Nicolai Tesla and all … disgusting.
    So i dicided to travel by bicycle from then on. When i need to travel further distances i use public transport or rely on the helpfull goodness of a friend or aquintance.
    This has restricting consequences ofcours, but i find the alternate not acceptable anymore. To much cars allready anyway.
    Now i’m soaking chemtrails for 3 :mrgreen:

Thank you David for adressing my questions and your practical jokes 😆
    If i had still hair on my head i’d pull some out out of played annoyance and laugh hilariously as i get it … Bigfoot with 2 t’s haaahahaha …

Thank you to the woman who was dressed in yellow and likes to arrange the presence of flowers known as Commander Mathilde. I was wondering what exactly went trough you when David discribed you as weeping.
    I presumed it was accompanied with a sence of relief, a chance to speak, some acknowledgement. You gave us good info to read, and i’m much obliged for that. May i say that somehow your name and it’s meaning
    suits you well for your title of position.

Thank you Commander Numath for your addition and precision. I liked your thought of the contense of my ‘banner’, allthough i seriously doubt it will work out in all that glorious discribed manner.
    I do applaud the readyness you all carry out to give a major helping hand regarding the rebuild.

I still feel very much in confusing statelike conserning my own personal possible oppertunity to ascend.
    Am i ready ? Am i able ? I mean, talking about it is still just talking about it.
    When it comes around to do the actual walking, that will be a whole other pair of shoes.
    The actual moment of departing out my earthly tempel, aka. my matterbody. The letting loose of my last breath in a fashion that needs total acceptance from my part. As it is as bin discribed their is no other way
    and automaticly survivalinstinct will kick in. To overcome this in a fully determinated choise is a daring concept to take. Not as easy as pushing a button of an elevator wich is an allready accepted act sort-of-speak.
    I guess that momentum of truth is very intense when it should be met with a spontaneous flow. I know i have to prepare myself for this moment.

And on that note, i was wondering what to make of this date that has brought forward : 21/12/2012
    Now i’ve seen some numerological significance with this, but i was still under the impression that ascension was totally not to be puzzlepieced with earthly time measurements.
    That infact it was to come when readyness of the individual is presented BY the individual him or herself.
    Could this be a bit clarified in manner of approach ? I kind of remember to have read some of this in the messages of Adamu, or was it 8 … can’t recall exactly.
    I thought the date of 21/12 marked the allignment of celestial body , resulting in this magical moment when every living thing on earth will be affected in a way that each individual will experience according their own
    receptiveness within that moment. But in fact that this moment can not be pre-measured within timetables. Like a countdown haha.
    From that line of thought, when the alignment has passed, ascension would still be possible but not with those same massive oppertunity window …?
    I’m sorry , just writing it down as i put my gaze on it.

Talking about time, i must go to bed now.
    Laters , Devinators.

😉

Bigfeet, wondering of free-dom & freed-Om, oxo & 8

jldy

Wow; I certainly appreciate what everyone has to say as that is what this is about! But Bigfeet is certainly more proficient with words then I could possibly be! Now for the facts! Well My Facts!
    Joanie , I love your Bravery in dareing to approach a discussion on Religion. I understand you have your reasons for this and I applaud them! I suppose I was lucky to be raised in a home that was non-denominational and I was left to find my own way as far as religion goe’s! I am 64 this year and I alway’s new there was more to life then met the eye; I just could not put my finger on it. When my Grandmother died (who I loved dearly) when I was 17 I started to ask myself questions about what such a waste life was if all that learning and knowledge dissappered at death……so I started my quest for the truth! It was only when my mother died (my best friend) that I really started to dig! I could find no solace in any religion except maybe Buddism. But still My answers were not to be found until I met Spiritualism; not a religion but a way of life that put no burdens on you nor asked for nothing and gave all the answers that made sense!
    I understand what the jewish people have been thru and I say shame on those who look down on others for whatever excuse, because there is none. It must have been so hard for Joanie to speak of these things and I am proud she found a way for I’m sure it is a load off her shoulders; but it has opened up another can of worms because we all have our own idea’s of what is right ; well I say we are all right; If you are satisfied with your belief then good for you but do not pass judgement on others and Joanie cetainly does not do that! She loves people for who they are and if someone is interested in her truth then she is there to tell and if they are not then she loves just the same!
    I applaude your openmindeness and willingness to bring this forward and if people are fare and open minded they will say this!
    I was so happy to find spiritualism but that doesnt mean I agree with all spiritualist but I listen and use what works for me as all religious people should do because we all see life from different perspectives .
    It took me a long time to reach this point and I have so much more to learn so I listen to all without judgement and appreciate people like Joanie trying to help others and being so honest!
    Realize the truth when you hear it even if it hurts because it helps you grow!
    Joanie’s is a Hero to me!!!
    😀

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 4/12/12: “The Ascension – Part 4”

The permanent wave. This curly top of an expression is what I choose to describe the “ascenders” — the ascending ones. Yes. Permanent. Wave “hello” to the crowd you meet here. It’s a fine time. (smile) Oh, don’t remember what to bring? Ha, ha! Your being is all that comes. Nothing else needed. So, we begin.

The Ascension is a journey of souls who leave 3D reality to 5D, or fifth dimension plane reality. If you figure you are in body and will go forward through Light to reach higher planes, this is Ascension. Why do I talk about it? I enjoy discussing a monumental, momentous occasion that occurs soon. Many experience 3D to 5D already. They live “in transit” as we call it. (snicker, chuckle) It is harrowing for some as they move through layers to see stars, galactic bodies, creatures of friendly proportions. We say you are about to see many beautiful, diverse things, including many that come as surprises because you don’t believe your eyes.

How do we see you? We see you working, playing, joining friends so you remember all you do, have done, will be doing. Why? Because it is too fantastic to believe. We see you multidimensional and fast and furiously taking flight. Atoms move and you work hard to see all miracles occur in this new way of perceiving reality. How beautiful to see Light, Joy, All That Is…

How are you going to get to the dimension you reside in? It is truly a feat of courage. You plant a step, then another till you are exactly where you are to be. (smile) Each soul is allowed to reach a place they have achieved with respect to conscious awareness of the soul. You can place feet on a level, so to speak, and remain till you grow higher. Oh, this is fun…!

I like talking to you about the way we eat, are one with others, talk silently in thought. We eat air, energy, Light. No food is required. Perhaps a bite of Light for lunch, or an aperitif of Love? (smile, chuckle) We sip soda as a can of Love Juice that’s carbonated. We really enjoy imagining eating if we wish to. The ones who are involved in food dream of eating as part of their experience. We do not need sustenance that is physical in nature. How do you like this?

We sex. That’s the being one with others. (smile) Collide. Yes. Good. Done. Yup. Finish? You. Oh. Good. (smile) It is very likely you will find ones who enjoy oneness the way you do in Earth reality. Sex here is different. Completely similar as to feel, orgasm, tremendous urge to Love others this way. We enjoy one, two, three, many, so more than one because you can be three hundred at a time. (Joanie asks, “?”) If you are a split dimensional soul, you can be 300, fathom, many at a time with different people, places, times, loves. So many experiences simultaneously. Therefore, you can sex=Love many at once. We speak of the act (in this piece), not the heart Love feeling. I get naughty. Hey! How are you going to hear about this if Joanie doesn’t write it for me? (laughter in the halls, down the aisles. The Council of Light whispers, “She’s having fun and he is, too.”)

So, imagine we say you can love over 100 people and be clear that Love is heartfelt with each soul. Can you? Earth will say, “Oh! You slut,” but we do not judge in this way. We are Love beings. No. It is not so in this realm of Love. Remember God is Love. Two or more are God in Love. It is different for you. Yes. Yes.

Telepathic experiences are normal. We see, hear, know, feel when we are silent and with each other. Easy to do. Easy. The mind works well in this way. New for you if you have not been doing this today. Try nodding, smiling, speaking inside to a friend and see if you hear, know an answer from them. Try. See if there’s an experience like what we are describing. In the head, the mind, you hear, see, know, feel. It is Love that makes it possible. Go to a room that’s quiet and imagine talking to your friend. See what happens. There are times you’ll feel silly, but if you keep practicing, you will achieve communication abilitites that are easy to replicate the next time you practice. How are you to learn? We say, “Practice.” (smile)

The time is here to discuss telepathic talk. Yes. Speak into the microphone. Loud. Yes. Loud! Come on. Can you try? If you truly imagine speaking (in your head) to a friend, there will be answers. It is so. We are telling you you are able to do this and many do this easily at this time. OK. So if you wish to see how others do this, ask if they’ve tried this. Some have. You will be surprised.

How (on Earth) (chuckle) do you think we live? We are so able to manifest a variety of situations for experiencing realities of different natures that I am unable to describe all of them. Each chance to create more fun is made so we expand to love more. (smile) I believe igloos in China, masterpiece homes in zoos… The list is endless. We enjoy art, creating masterpiece works of Creation so God enjoys seeing how brilliant and spectacular It is.

Oh. It is fun. When does this occur? Soon. Very soon. It’ll be “blast off!” You will love the ride, I say. Many are ready with bags packed. (smile) Others count days online till it’s time. We are saying that shortly you’ll enjoy Heaven on Earth. What a beautiful experience to leave form, travel to Glory, and glide where you wish — wings taking you where you wish to go.

Many go to places they love because the air is clear, moments of yesteryear remind them of happy times. Some congregate especially so they can reunite with classmates, students from schools they went to when journeying astrally. The majority are creative and find ways to make Love fun, entertaining, creative… Light!

“It’s pleasure in the making,” we say. It is delightful, delectable when you think that you are eventually going here to be lightbodied beings with abilities that are masterful.

So, join your friends. Love the one you’re with. All soon. So very soon.

Holy cow! It’s time! “What?” you ask. We believe time goes to the wayside. You’ll notice time irrelevant. Simply out of space. (smile) We don’t use clocks till dawn for rising or to remind us the cake is ready. Numbers? Yes. They are involved in equations, however, we use clocks if the timed event needs a begin time for measuring the end time in mathematical sequencing formulas. Oh. Complicated, but interesting. You’ll see number masters and complicators. We call complicators those who mess with geographical and mathematical data. (smiling at some near him while he stands and orates) Whisper numbers to a friend and you’ll see eyes ablaze with excitement. (chuckle)

Ships. Who likes to talk about Arcturis and Andromeda? We do. (smile) The players here are Galactic Federation players. We enjoy seeing maneuvers they make to stun you so you’ll take photos to post for the world to see. Sirian and Pleiadian also involve themselves in raucus antics high above. Lyran and Vegan ships involve only if prodded. We enjoy them in the sunlight when beams glint off the ships’ surfaces. Oh, a lovely view from here…

Now, how is it that some beleive and others do not? Well, we think you are fearful that men in little green suits come to hurt you, abduct, or kill you. Correct? Well, this is not of Light — of Light Warrior mentality. Eclipse this, please, for the vision even hurts our eyes. We sadly believe many fear us. We love you and wish Peace on Earth. Please see we are Love and wish you only sovereignty over your planet.

Today is a beautiful day. Moments are filled with many who are willing to make more of themselves spiritually than ever before. Please be careful not to do little things to hurt yourself. We need strong (Light) Warriors for our mission to create a new Earth that is fifth dimensional, happy, and rivaling any other beautiful planet in the universe.

Say? Have you seen my lady, Serena? She’s a gem. I adore her. She comes to say she learns lots from you here on Earth. We enjoy her learning. She dictates what she learns to many channels and talks about Love, too. We, hand in hand, do this for channels to spread Love throughout Earth.

Thank you for reading my work. I love you. Bye!

Joanie is ready to relax. We give her lots of information. Thank ye! Thank ye!

Love, Joanie, the scribe; David, the host; Archangels Raphael, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Samuel, Ezekiel: many angels and guides.

Love you. Love you. Yes! You! x

julie

Dear Bigfeet and John,
    Thank you so much for your posts. I always learn so much from reading them.
    Thank you as well for your love without judgment, for teaching me to love without shame, for helping and supporting me here with an open mind, heart and arms. I am blessed to see the limitless love and support I spoke of right here, exactly where I come to for guidance and growth. Thank you for showing me the way to peace and strength.

Thank you, Jesus for the scepter. I lean on it now as I continue on this path and gather all the love, hope and faith I have. I love you and am so grateful.

Thank you my dearest God, Divine Mother, loving Buddha, Mother Mary, Mary Magdalene, Archangel Michael, Joanie, David, Chapio, and all who come in love and light. Thank you for your teachings and your blessings. I know you are with me. I am so very grateful.
    Blessings to you and yours.
    With love and light,
    Julisa

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.