WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    Joanie

Dear Footloose, Free,

We believe you are correct in that misunderstandings are rampant on internet sites. There are ways to avoid them: Do not respond. (laughter, knee slap) We think some, Joanie, for example, took a leap. She joined the rank of go get ’em and leapt to her… well. She tried, but hit a river of safety netting. The web of Love, the internet site called Book of Light is woven in Love fabric. She took words, put Light inside them, and wrote her heart words of Truth. You know this is difficult to do. You did this. We see courage. Yes. It takes courage to share Truth that one believes is real, or so. If others disagree, it is beautiful, however hard it might be to hear the counter response.

Joanie is fine. She is satisfied she wrote what she did. “Anti-sentimentism” is the feeling surrounding one after they shared that Judaism is corrupt, Dark, ruled by negative forces, controlled by the Illuminati, or Dark Cabal. The feeling she experienced is met with knowledge there are some who are unaware that religion is manmade. Man in early form had fashions to keep handles on belief of Spirit. Corrupt leaders of governments took Spirit/Source and bejeweled belief with sad, horror, “nice-stories-lead-to-sad” so some would stray to a new paradigm for money, power reasons. Jews, Christians, the Muslim world has been primarily used to money the rich powerbrokers. Yes. I said it. The Dark has taken the power from Jews, as well as Christians, Muslims so hatred, mistrust, “better than you are” scenarios are played out. Truth is buried. Millions of people cherish religion. Yes. A tool for knowing God. However, the encrypted material is loaded with marks of material-laden waste the Cabal planted to control the “species of Earth creatures” for their benefit.

Wild? Yes. Truth? You decide. Each person knows Truth as they sift, bury, delve deeper. It is a scary journey if you consider this. Yes. Joanie hid when she thought she’d failed and found Truth. She was sad. Very sad. Now she is OK and able to be strong.

Many lies were told to her in her life. She looked at God, asked how could this be, joked, then assumed it was an imposter of a God, for God would not permit this, nor crucify, nor demand, etc. So, I say she saw Truth, shared, felt anti-Sentimentism, and abolished the idea of speaking more about what she uncovered. I, David, speak and say Truth comes. It will show all to the populace. They cry at this revelation, yet stand tall because Love overlaid with guilt dissolves guilt, pain, anger. We talk now, Erik, to you…

Thank you about the cross symbol, the method used to demonize Love through a representation of how Jesus was crucified. I appreciate the way you captured the idea. It is so.

Jesus speaks:

I am Yeshua who commands thee listen. (laughs) No. I am here to say this is a good discussion. Many people who listen, read this will know that Jesus is the way. (laughs) No. I am not the way. I see you wonder what is to be learned. I was told to return so many would understand what Love is. I was told to return so many could see God in themselves. I was told to be special, careful how I spoke to Christians when I visit them in prayer, in thought, because so many want to believe I died for sins they made for me. No. I live and enjoy all of God’s Love in Heaven. I sit, waiting till so many awaken and see I am just another man, being, Love Light Warrior who took a stand, spoke of God, Love, forgiveness, and wept when mighty elders took me, for they knew I was kind, obedient, and good. This is who I am. I am man in God’s image. You are, too. All men, women, children are. This is my message.

I see you ask about the way to God. I am a way to God. My message, the words given through me, are a way to God. Buddha, Krishna spoke of Love, God, forgiveness. There are souls who see images of sun-drenched patios and feel God in their hearts. This, to them, is the way to God.

When you shift, you will see so many people walk to you who are ‘saving’ you. I use this as a way to mock what was taught. No one saves another one. You do this, for you are the savior. You save God in Itself by moving and shifting to be a Star Being, a beautiful person of Heavenly proportions.

I thank you, Erik, for asking me what you wanted clarified. I will say ego building is counter to diminishing the character. (smile) Humility brings one close to caring for, loving others as thy self. Yes. Bring one closer to Love with dear and humble guidance. Thank you. Bless you, and keep thinking that you are indeed able to leave in spirit for new horizons.

Commander Mathilde speaks to Erik here:

I wept as this was the first time I spoke to Earth. I love you, see all you and want to be able to speak so good for you. I love you. This weepiness is so grand. I am happy to be able, honored to talk to you through able Joanie today. Yes. Good-bye.

David comes to speak and says forthrightly:

I am sure you will be able to leave the matterbody. Flesh is heavy, burdensome. You are able. I tell this quietly to you and with firmness, dear soul. You can easily move to Light in a way you never dreamed possible. Take a bow. You can say you are able to ascend. (applause in the Hall of Opportunity and Habitation of Lands)

I believe the question is here about he 21st of December. Many are discussing the date timestamp, all who will be involved, when specifically you leave, how, etc. I think some move to Ascension sooner than this date. All is to be discussed next. I will do this in my David’s Guidance piece a week from now. Joanie is to discuss this in her reading with me. (Joanie, “?”) I will talk in a quiet, whisper when she sleeps. She will see notes and they come in that way. If I write through her, she sees all that is stored inside from the last night of dreamtime. (smile)

So, Biggyfoot That Likes Toes Wigglin’ In Fat Shoes So Each Piggy Can Sidestep With Ease, (smile, hug)

I’ll see you at that time and it will be remedied. Thank you.

Love, David, the host; Joanie, the one who writes here for Us; many Ascended Masters, guides, angels, loved ones. Archangel (studious) Raphael, (whispering) Archangel Michael; Merlin and other elves, faeries — too many to count.

Toes Wigglin’. Toes… Wigglin’…

Joanie

Dear John of God,

The Truth. The Truth. Ah… This is good… We speak about night, day, all in between. So much diversity with what is truth to people. We believe you are endeavoring into places that are interesting. Now, we say you can talk, share, believe and be Love for each other no matter how challenging it is. This is what is sorted out. This is how one loves. We do all the chatting, arranging different opinions and we talk without any judging/disputing. Respect is all we ask and this is how we live. (smile)

Beautiful. The forum is perty neat! (Southern drawl) We laugh because some do not see this so perty. No. Some dispute, believing it is to dispute. OK. Enough. We said take a stand, chat, Love, enough. Good. Happy, we are. Yes. Truly pleased.

I see you are happy with the things Joanie placed in the Book. Good. Now, do you believe religion is worthy in its own right for those who decide it is good, just fine? We think you see religion as bad. Curious: Do you believe it is bad? I believe Joanie feels it is good for those who are wanting it. If the people are satisfied, good. It is a way to learn about God. The problem she encountered came with “but’s,” “should’s,” “must’s,” “don’t’s,” cries of anguish, pain, sorrow. Sad panic was about to surface, but she chose not to remain any longer. Oh. It was sad for Joanie. She was fraught with guilt when she found the learning of (her) Truth to be too much to bear. She sadly explained what she realized to Jewish friends. They were unable to console her. Alone was she, and she feels alone in this as there are no Jews she feels comfortable chatting about this. So, she goes to temple? No. She prays? Yes. She worships? No. She reveres, adores, loves? Yes. She is happy as a clam. (smile)

We are putting enough on her plate to test her endurance. She has much to do so we add so she gains more fortitude and agility. Yes. Much strength to her as she is powerful and able to be here with wings, prayers, job abilities intact.

I see you are happy. Good. Keep seeing all you wish that makes you content. We bother to put pieces in the puzzle for you so you find new information as you ride in the computer — the internet. (smile, hand shake)

OK. Do you feel religion and spiritual discussion are appropriate here? Some think Joanie is to remain neutral. I believe she is human, has thoughts, feelings, and wishes answers as you all do. So, we say Joanie is just as able to write a blurb or two if she feels she’s got a knot in her belt. (cough) “Loosen the belt, Joanie. Take a load off. We’ll help you here…”

We see you hero-ize Joanie. Oh. She’s a honey, yet hero? How do you believe she is heroic? We are curious. What did she do? I think you are glad she spoke (her) Truth. I see some are fearful. They wish she were quiet and were part of the scenery. We like input. She gave a bit more than usual. Yes. So please, tell me why you believe she did a great thing.

The time is ripe. So juicy. We like telling you that some of the words that are counter to what she expressed are good. They are so good for Joanie. She needs to hear all about Love in ways that are different from her circle of friends. If a naysayer, a “counter” person speaks, she’s not used to this. We believe the experience was perfect and she did well.

All in all, a good show.

I love seeing you command attention. You do. Congratulations.

Love, David, Joanie; Archangels Michael, Raphael; Moses, Yeshua; many angels; Abe and Cathy. x

jldy

David,I shake your hand and slap your shoulder 🙂 as a friend would! In a world where religion just about rules it, and not just one religion but many with many people with different ideas of what each one means for each religion; this makes for a mess of idea’s and a lot of confused people!!
    Joanie put online for anyone to see her experience’s with her religion which open’s her up for much critizem for her religious peers…….This takes GUT’S and in my opinion she is a HERO for boldly going where no one dares to go( I kinda stole that 😉 ). People need to start seeing religion for what it is and that is to let the few control the mass’s!! We all want to beleive there is a place to go after deathand most people go to or are born into a religion for peace of mind! If this gives them that then this is good for them but they should understand the truth is that those who now run these buisness’s are mostly looking for money and think little of the indivigual. Now this is not true of ALL but most; so I do no throw them all in the same bowl as people but religion’s as a whole is a way to control people!
    It’s the reason I found spiritualism and do not consider it a religion. It put no demands on people, doesnt tell you what to do or where to go; spiritualism explains things but then will tell you to use what works for you and to learn and do things in your own time! Of course thee are those who take advantage of peple as with religion but you can learn what you want in your own fashion with no pressure!!And to me it’s the TRUTH! But the thats just me . 😎
    Of course Joanie’s a hero to me; she has walked a long hard road and found her way and wants her people to understand her feelings and why!
    Most people do not like to discuss religion as it is such a contensious topic so you bet I think Joanie is brave because she did it!
    Religion should be discussed without fighting because nobody can win that discussion but it needs to be discussed especially now because the truth is out there to be found if you want to and it needs to be found by many!
    I never belonged to a religion but as I aged and things happened I started my own life long search and was lucky to have my pick and not be born into one so I learned fast that religion was not for me!
    It’s impossible to be neutral in a world wide discussion that is at mostly wispered about; it’s time to speak up and speak up LOUD and be proud (a little ryme 😉 ).
    So I say yes joanie is a hero; if only people would listen!!!! 😯

Joanie

Dear Julie, The One Who We Adore So Much.

You are a dear, dear child of Heaven who walketh in Light. I, Jesus, speak. We see you confused. Many offer opinions I admire. You also offer opinions that are admired. However, we speak of Truth. There is a problem: Religion is Heaven when a person is enthralled by the wisdom of the teacher. It hampers many, unfortunately, from growing outside the circle of elegant thinking — swift marked thoughts that make one a different thinker from the group.

Many choose to be in a group so they belong. This is good for those who need nourishment, comfort, delight in ways that only a religious person can feel and know. Others join because they are birthed, know the way, grow to accept and live in the way of this Truth they have lived all their life. Some choose different religious stances because interest lives here and there. Perhaps you fall into this category.

Religion consumes masses with propaganda to make aware the followers of truths that are within the domain. Followers wish to remain true to their leader so they stay put. Others leave for denominations that fit in a better, more orderly way. They believe in congruence and Spirit moved them to a more comfortable setting.

However one comes to be religious, they continue learning, praying, and believing as long as the leader says it is so. There are exceptions, but mainly people are told to believe doctrine that is only offered to those in that group. Other people do not belong, so they are not counted as belonging to the religion because of belief, religious observance. Callous backstabs accompany some religious groups who believe their position outweighs others. It is true. Sad. True. We believe you understand what we are discussing here with the readers on this post station.

How do we enjoy freedom in the realms of Light? We enjoy free, honest discourse. This is good. I believe you are free with Joanie to discuss anything you wish. She loves The Word. It is true. The Word is spoken here. We want you to feel absolutely comfortable with what is here. Joanie keeps a watch. We do, too. Thank you for listening to what I say. I believe that the promise I made to return will be shown soon. You can see at this time why religion is so sad to Joanie when I return. OK? Then, maybe, you will see the tears she sheds.

OK. I bring David in for entertainment. (hugs David) Thank you, dear child. Julie — your name is Beauty and Light. Dear, go rest in this life. I need strong help in the Light realms when you come to me.

x

David comes to the fore. He speaks:

Oh, Lord Yeshua. I thank you on this day for giving my friend a word about religion and how the people are part of the experience, whether it is positive or negative. All things have a place. We know…

Love, David, the host: Joanie, writer of works on Book of Light; more angels, Lightbodied helpers of the Ascension; three Archangels: Raphael, Uriel, Michael; many pixies and elves who wait near Julie till she returns Home. x

denise

Hello all,

I have to tell you about a talk I heard online today on Healing with the Masters, by Dr Wayne Dyer. He quoted the bible passages “I am that I am” and another one, in Proverbs about everybody being God. We are all God. The way a wave leaves the ocean and crashes on the shore, just to return to become part of the ocean again. The wave is not separate from the ocean, and similarly we are not separate from God we are part of the whole God.

I thought this was an interesting concept, perhaps some would call it blasphemy, but still a curious analagy. I have heard that we are created for the purpose of God’s desire to experience things. We have come from God, to inhabit bodies just to return to God like the waves to the ocean.

I was wondering what you thought of that analagy. Did you like it? Is it accurate?

He went on to say that like God we are magnificent creators. He said that in order to manifest what we desire, we must learn to assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled. So if I want to be healthy I must feel healthy. If I want to be thin I must feel thin (bummer this thing doesnt work so quickly!) This is just another variation of the Law of Attraction.

I believe it to be true because you have told me in the past that I must paint the picture of the life as I want it. (I am trying to do so but certain other people are painting themselves black where I wish love.) I find myself frustrated because I keep imagining this happy loving marriage and passionate kisses and great conversation but again it just isnt happening fast enough to change Oscar the Grouch into Casanova… (yes I chuckle along with you…)

Ok well if you have any practical tips on creation of life stories and pretty pictures please let me know!

Love and Light
    Denise

PS Jesus said above “I am NOT the way.” Honestly I just cant agree. Something about his love makes my heart sing, and his touch and simple presence is healing for so many. Somehow if he is no more God than the rest of us he has really perfected his powers and we have a lot more to learn from him, so teacher please keep teaching.

I love you ALL, waves from the ocean of God….both on earth and in heaven. Blessings to all!

Joanie

Dear The One Named John Who Speaks, Talks, Whispers, Shouts — All The Way To Heaven,

We find this very cool (if we may used Joanie’s word). (smile) We think you are really good at putting aloud The Word. We believe the time is now to discuss religion. Yes. Correct. Many hush. She spoke loudly, not realizing some would think the words were blasphemous, unsettling, unique and waaaay different from what she shared. So, yes, I agree, sir, that the time to speak about life in Earth School is today.

Go find a dresser. Put everything in it. Everything. Couches, sinks, elephants. Pack all into this dresser. OK. Now. You got it? Good. Take the clothes first. Lay them out now. Disturbed by wrinkles. Aspects of dirt, too, on the clothes. Ugh. Why did you put everything in the dresser? I believe there’s no room for anything except the clothes. Oh. Someone told you to do it so you followed them. I see. Blind observance. Many do. OK. What? Yes. You are forgiven. I forgive you, sinning person. Go speak to the Rabbi/Priest/Reverend. It will be OK after this. No. Don’t pray for them. You need help. It’s your soul that is to be saved. I’ll see if you’ll be saved. You aren’t here to save yourself. It’s not possible. Yes. I understand. You won’t eat meat because it’s written. OK. Stop. Do this tomorrow. It’s OK then. Yes. I see. If she comes, too, it’ll be separate seats. No chance together. Only apart. What? You want Kosher? Why? It’s OK. No. It’s not. Both think it’s not OK, two think it is. So, we think you are confused. God said/ didn’t say it’s deemed not Kosher/OK to eat. We think you have different Gods telling you it’s OK/not OK to eat this way. Oh, well. What can I say? Now, what is this? I see you want Heaven. There are a few things to do if you wish entry. Go shop for goods to sell. They are cheap. Mark up the price, peddle and ask for God’s Love. This is good. Pray at this moment. No. Later. Good. Sleep. Wake. Eat. Sex. Oh. You can’t. She’s of a group that doesn’t do the way of life you live. Sorry. So sorry. Good. Within the time of courting, you’ll meet the worship man to discuss ceremonies, rituals. Good. Follow the dictates. It gets to you after a while. He’ll understand the confusion and help sort it for you. Go tribal warfare! Go! Good! Take time to root for the one who is enabling you to defeat the oppressor. Good. Fight to win! Go, warrior spirit. Fight if you need to defend the belief. It’s OK. Fight. Blood. Oh. Part of the day as a fighter. What a day. Fight and cry about the battle. Yes. Part of misery, hate. If we forget, it will happen. So, remember bad times. It is good. Remember not to forget hate of our people. Go relish cookies shaped as those who remind us of horror. Oh, don’t forget they should look this way. Good.

Now, do you see — see how this is? This is the religion we do not list as acceptable. It delineates. It masters up many to be leaders so doctrine of division can be handed to those looking for words of open Love, forgiveness — all…

Now, John. I awaken the ones who are out of the realm of knowing that religion is made to suppress much by way of Love, unity, kind faith. We, here,, do not support religion in the way you Earth beings do. Dark created this to keep you from Light. It is to be said. The Dark took faith, twisted ones to spout and pray so others could follow religiously (smile) in a similar fashion. Lookalikes came to save souls, too. It is this we say is duplicity. Nowhere is it written that prayer is to be done in a house of worship, nor is it to be done in groups. No. All fabrication of Truth.

You are good and wise, kind, dear John of god. We admire your knowing what is false. Joanie speaks lies when she says she’s not tired of doing healings after having done many in a day’s time. This is the way she is and, aside from that, she’s true, honest, believes her words as they are uttered.

Go home. Read Jesus, Mary Magdalene. The books of Love with the Twin Flames as they are portrayed. Very good to read. Refreshing. Yes…

Go.

I love you.

Joanie is a hero. We all see her up on stage mimicking Mary Magdalene. (smile)

Love, Jesus, Mary Magdalene, Mary of God, my friend, Joanie; David, the host, Archangels Michael, Raphael, Uriel.

Thank you for being honest. It is refreshing. x

denise

Dear David
    My grandma died today. Is she there yet with you? I am sure she is much happier over there with her family and you.
    Love
    Denise

Joanie

Dear Denise,

You take us literally. We enjoy this. We’ll literally say you have literally put us in a situation. Here we are. We sit. Table here with our book, The Book of Records. We open it — the part you say is written (in the Book of Light piece) where Jesus and the Way aren’t together (in the same breath). OK. Well. I’m saying this is a complex statement. Joanie is writing our words. They are easy to come through. She understands what streams. She agrees, saying, “The Way is not to be seen as a person. The Way is just being the Light of Truth.” So, no person/being is the Way. The Way is. It is. A person, Jesus, is a Light messenger. A big, clear one, at that. Other folks have come here to tell words of Light. Each have given words that remarkably portray Love, Beauty, Life in ways that resemble God in Its — all It’s Beauty. Captivating, yet not in that each has certain traits that are unique, different and possible only specific to that individual, or Master.

Go see this: If you look at me, I talk God. Others, too, talk God. Is there a Way? Do I speak as he or she with respect to a perfect explanation? I believe there are usually doubters. Some believe a Way is with a man. Others, a woman. Too, we see some who want group agendas as the Way.

OK. Jesus is God in human form. We have this. No? But there are characteristics of each messenger that make one see the Way is not human. It is a be-ing, a know-ing, a live-ing of All That Is. Who would say Jesus is the Way if Buddha calls to some? Jesus did not feel he is to be revered, followed, listened to as God. He is a messenger. Do you see he is unique? I believe this is a “yes.” (smile)

Want to know? Well, I’ll say you are to realize Joanie sees the Way as God. This is the Way. OK. Why Joanie? She glimpses it all. Looks and sees the Way to Heart is direct. Conclude: The Way is Love. God is the Way. Love. Love. Love.

Roar! “What?” Roar! (hushed silence) The crowd stops roaring so Jesus can speak:

I stop and think when you were young. You ate bread, walked and saw birds on trees. You approached me, asked, ‘Why do you sit sadly?’ I answered, ‘Because the Lord is God. People forsake Its name.’ I walked through woods, came to see Heaven in the midst of a grotto. There He sat. We discussed Love. It is grand to know Love can be found in forests. Ah. Yes. Well, I sat and discussed Light and how the world is sad. We spoke. Heaven sent the Lord to me so I could be really open and honest. I was. This is what my job, or purpose is. I speak the Way. I am not the Way because God is it. Yes. God. The Creator, Spirit, Almighty. Yes. I sit in Heaven dancing. I pray, listen to records made of singers. I watch TV and say, ‘This is funny,’ We do here. Yes. Life is Beauty.

So, please see the Way is through me and not me.

David returns:

Denise, I love the attitude you have. Boy. It’s good to see you read the bible, pull out some passage about our being One. Yes. True. God is All That Is. We are Heaven creating Itself. So, more? OK. I’ll say you accurately portray why it is as it is in existence. Numerous ways to describe Creation. Ocean waves and ebbs, flows. Yes. We return, al fin to Source. It is so… (Ahhh…)

I wish creation, manifesting desires were more simply put sometimes. OK. Here is the deal: We see you putting a lot of obstacles in the way. Marriage is rocky, right? So, get off the hobby horse. See if it’s the marriage you want. This man is sitting till you stand and say, “I’ve had it! You’re sex starved! What is the problem?” Jolt the man in the… (blush) balls. Yes. I said this on the forum. OK? Just do this. He is a person needing an answer whether you wish to sex or not. He thinks sex is beautiful in a long while where not often is the code phrase. You are in a different realm altogether. Completely different category.

Joanie shares with me you say you wish creating a different scenario. It’s not happening. She asks me to explain to you why its shift isn’t presenting itself to you.

You are with him. The children are born through the act. He is married and with you. Both entertain affairs because the match doesn’t feel correct. If this is the basis of the relationship, it’s very difficult to create bonds when there is little to have done to make it strong and beautiful.

Go find friends. See if some believe the man is churning with fire. If some agree he’s a belly, a pot belly stove ready for Love, go with manifesting. If we say he is here to be friends without sex, it’s probably the best idea, the most accurate way to describe him.

Let’s break. We say this information is big. Take bits, chew on them. We like digestion of our morsels.

We love you.

You are Joanie’s friend. Chat with her. She’ll say lots and lots about this to you. Trust this. It is so.

Love, David, The Divine Ones, Joanie, the scribe; Archangel Michael, Maria de Magdalena; Madre Maria, Jesus. (accents on each Spanish name)

Compliments to Joanie for writing at this hour. Love is your name. x

Joanie

Dear Denise,

I write from God. This is the Source, Creator. Please see she is here. We take her, move through channel — the channel. We take her, bathe, destroy old archetypes. She loves the move to the realm of Creation and Beauty. We nourish her, offering opportunity to speak, wish more than last life. Oh, she dearly loves you, Denise. What fun! She says she’ll write in patterns on ice cream scoops. Look for swirls as hearts, zigzagged, roaring, plentiful nuggets in the cream. We’ll say she’s funny and twisted in humor. How happy she is to see you are communicating through Joanie and she just arrived. Love is for her here. Yes. Nurturing and Love.

Go find family and say grandma wants to know if the door is locked. This will truly, absolutely make them believe she’s fine.

Love, Joanie, David

jldy

To all the people who speak here and to those who answer here ; as you know Love is the way! My life started when I found My truth ; that which worked for me and answer’s my unending questions! Iwas when I realized that life is unending ,it just changes form. That my family and friends who have left here are happy and busy and will be there for me when I leave here; they are full of love and happiness, are busy as indiviguals doing that which they wish to do. They now know the facts and are more then what they were here as we all will be someday! They learn ,they teach ,they prepare for continuation of there life’s.
    This is my truth and I came to it after much searching and spiritualism provided the facts I needed to get me to the right frame of mind! I take nothing for granted ,I continue my research and alway’s come back to the same truth I have found, just verifying for me my belief. But I do know there is alway’s someone who know’s more so I constantly listen with an open mind; their is alway’s more to learn!
    But feel happy and free in knowing that those you are close to you and are gone are waiting for you 😀 . Have love in your heart, help those you can and do not feel sad for loved one’s gone for they are happier then ever!! Enjoy your life ,pass on your wisdom to those who want it and understand those who dont.
    Your Friend in this Life and alway’s!

Joanie

John,

You are a person full of ideas. We enjoy your banter. This is important to write here — about others gone and happy because they know Truth. Yes. When one disappears, they realize they are about Love. (smile) The Truth is Love. Yes. Love. Love. Love. Love…

We come to see the ones return with answers to many questions they had before living the life they had previously. They come full of information. All the journal writing includes knowledge of family, friendship, Love and Beauty. Stories are about some things hateful. They remember hurting and kissing. Loving, fighting. It is a return to knowing All That Is in ways through life as a human on Earth plane reality.

So, John. Do you wish to see how the story finishes? We see you are wishing ending storeis. I have one that includes Mary Magdalene and Jesus.

It is said He and She join as One. They combine forces (smile) to return to bring the Heaven to Earth game to a finale. Do you wish to see a glimpse of the end story? We see you do. OK. Close eyes. Dream. We’ll show a day that is mighty and grand. OK. Now. Sleep of this now.

Love, The Ones Who Are Ready To Come To See The Beginning Of Time Stopping And Love Beginning

denise

Dear David,

Today i was meditating and i had a strange experience. I went somewhere else. Very vivid images (which i forget now) and when ii came back in i moaned and was very woozy and thought i dies and came back. Is this astral travel? If so where did i go? Or was i just sleeping and dreamed? I was very scared then i remembered this has happened before.

Thanks
    Denise

PS my mom validated your story of grandma and the locked doors, she cant wait to meet you!

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 4/22/12: “The Ascension – Part 5” or “Should I Stay or Should I Go Now?”

The words asked on Book of Light are important. “What is 2012/12/21? What is the meaning of all this? What is to happen? Where do I go?” Please ask and I will tell. I wish to tell what is clearly for you to know. Some do not understand, therefore, they will misunderstand the words written. It is clear that you who continue will be able to decipher meaning in metaphor. Jest? No, I do not jest in the use of metaphor. It is used to expand you so you can move out, up, beyond your present way of thinking. I begin:

Many people admire endings. The endings in books give them a sense of closure. This ending we feel is coming for Earth is actually a beginning of sorts for many who want new, improved, “lux edition.” (smile) This ending brings change. Some (of it) is disastrous for a few who wish endings to look silly, preposterous, downright ugly. If they see apocalypse, it will be apocalyptic. OK. So, the ending we see you Light bearing souls — yes, the Lightbearers… The ending is beautiful. Complete “lux edition.” (smile) Go find two movies exactly alike. We say it can’t be done. You and you. Yes. Please describe how, when, where. Yes. OK. Thank you. I’m unable to understand. Yes. Oh. I see. The first is good. Other pathetic. (smile) Why? Because the Angel of Death is in it. Why? Because death is OK, fine, good. The Angel of Death is happy and wishes to bring in new Light. The piece with the Angel is fine. The other is surely not going to make a splash. What? Why do I think the other movie is not very popular? Because people see nothing, feel nada, go ahead as if it’s another day. Yes. The first idea is boring. (Zzzzz…)

Now, two movies are playing. Some see the snoozer. It’s basically the day as yesterday. It’s another day. The tune plays, people hear, go to work, sleep, eat. It’s boring. Now, movie on the other side of town is reeling! Yes! Reeling! We see games, happy, play, walk to the Light. It’s grand. Tumult. Death. But death is not hard, nor is it bad. It happens quick as a wink. Yes. A wink. “No suffer. No suffer,” says Buddha. “No suffer.” It is the Joy that overcomes many that takes them through the Chamber and to the next reality. Yes. Quick. Pain? No. Not for a minute. The pain is felt in a way that is ecstasy, therefore, is it pain? Hmm…

It is time to answer the question Erik posted on Book of Light to me. I see there is confusion. It is very good to ask. I say alignment of planets precedes the Event. Yes. First, there will be bodies that collide on path. It is good. Line up! Line up! Yes. Now, the Light of God is next. We mirror this to say Light shines truly, wonderfully for all to witness. Bright. Spectacles on. (smile) OK. Then death. “What?” OK. The death is mirrored by many preceding death and after it. The death is birth. You join God. It is mirrored. (Joanie, “Please clarify for us, David.”) The death is fast, quick. We work quickly. “Choose a side. Any side.” (smile) Do Jesus, Mary Magdalena come? I believe She, He are joined by a myriad of helpers to Earth. Planet helpers, Star people await. Machine craft come through and collect souls who wish a new Kingdom. The Glory of Love is there. You see men in green suits. (laugh) They introduce themselves as Galactic Federation members.

All in a wink. “What about a little information from the people who chose death and ascended already?” OK. Some made the shift. They’re here and visiting Earth to help with the change before returning to Freedom Central. (applause for wording) They chose Love, Light versus dark, primordial to help folks return if they choose it soon (12/21).

If we say there are some who rejoice in the prospect of leaving via death, we’d say you are hearing correctly. Yes. Correct that there are souls that do not wish to live here for another minute, second, iota of time.

I say folks choose Ascension. The product is there, made. It sits as an Earth to be “planeted” for those who wish Love forever, for eternity. If the time issue is a crutch, it is not going to be smooth. Go, enjoy life and we say your ascension to New Earth will be on schedule. The date is surely a landmark, a pivotal moment, however, we believe souls transition to the New Earth in stages. Some forsake the time. They wait till another opportunity comes. “Not now,” they say to me. I say, “OK.” It is when each soul is ready that they have a moment to decide whether Love is the answer, that Love is the way to the heart of the matter…

I want time to be relevant, too. Mayan, Hopi prophecies say 12/12 is an important day. They believe 12/12 is also a gateway number. We say Star Beings go through to meet souls this way, through the gateway, door/portal so you may meet friends long lost. (smile)

OK. So 12/12 is a day of reckoning. Many souls lose their strength. Too much to handle. The energy is fabulous. Strength. Some weaken, however, because the wings — the angel wings — are tired. It is very hard to fly with so much energy passing through. It is terrible to imagine Earth angels suffering. We help. Yes. We do.

12/21 is yet another prophetic date. You see so many online discussing the importance. It is very, very important. We believe many transition here. Many. It is unique. Love is here. Jesus is there, too, with Mary Magdalene and Mary of God. Buddha comes. So far, a list of Masters is replaced by a list of Masters. Very long. Truly fabulous. Oh. I forgot you are brushing before bedtime. OK. (smile) (There’s the brush again. I will explain.)

Take the karma, fear, issues. Rid yourself of all pain now. Complete the cycle. Complete the Earth cycle. Ask God, guides, Joanie, Mother Mary, all the people in Heaven who assist to help you release, heal wounds. She, Joanie, is able to release wounds spontaneously at this time. It is so. It is so.

Go find assistance when you are confused, unable to let go. Forgive all transgressions. Peace to your soul. This is our wish. Light-en the load. Light up the back of the car. Put wipers on the windshield. Check the bumper, windshield. Front and back, up, down, all over. The inspection is to pass.

“What if I don’t release? If there’s stuff left in me? Do I go? Can I go Home to the world of Love?” Yes. You are able and can if you wish Love, the Oneness concept of unity. Yes. Yet it is heavy when baggage is left in the trunk of the body of you. Yes. Remove all objects that are holding you back. Travel to Loveland, as Joanie puts it, is easier. There is a aquick way to release much. It is easy: “I forgive all that has been in the existence of my being, past, present, future. Release all that holds me from Love. Thank you.” Many ways to do this. One is this prayer. If you believe you release, it does. You must wish the release, as well. Many wish, yet it does not occur because a part of them holds on to baggage. Comfort? Fear? You choose. It’s the hold on of fear that keeps folks from release.

Now, delve into the consciousness of you. Pick at the things you dislike. Eliminate them. The unconscious is difficult. Meditate, channel to get to the unawares. Helpers abound for this work. It is a chore when you are unable, so find helpers. Say, “Jesus, help me to see and know my fear so I may release this. Thank you.” He can see whether you truly wish release and may help if it is the desire you truly wish.

All souls are able to go to Heaven. Able. Whether they want to is yet another idea. If someone is wishing Peace, they sink back to the day of today, tomorrow, like yesterday. No boat rocking. “I sure like it this way. No change. No.” Another will take the opportunity, sleep, wake to find Mary, Jesus there for a long time. It is Joy. This is the way it works.

If one misses an opportunity, it’s because they liked Peace, no change — wanted same ol’, same ol’. You see. Door closes, yet more open again for times continue opening doorways for souls to walk through as Ascension is the way to leave Earth if one is ready for more happiness involving souls who wish unity of all.

Erik, I hope this answers questions you have. Please ask for more if you need it. I love this and would like to make you feel that you are heard.

Love is near, dear friends. We hear your prayers. We believe you know we listen, obey and deliver. (smile, chuckle) I love you and wish all happiness be bestowed upon your soul.

Love, Joanie, the writer, eloquent speaker when teaching to groups; David, the guide, host, narrator fo the work; Buddha; many angels, Archangels, including Gabriel, Auriel, Ezekiel, Raphael, Michael, Uriel, Samuel, Shmuel.

It is a treat. A treat to be here. Thank you. x

Joanie

Dear The One Who Travels, Loves Travel, Dreams, Returns, And Forgets,

This is the way we speak — in tongues. (laughter) We amount to more than this, though. (smile) We’ll put on words that string so you feel we know — absolutely know that you are loved by us here.

OK. Go take a break. Sit. Listen. We have a lot to say. Here is the deal: We want you to try to listen, imagine, scry in your bowl. (smile) This enchanted person, you, is traveling and doing well. No fear, OK? No. Do not fear. No death overtakes you in flight.

Come close. Zzzzzz…. We sleep. Sleep is good. Snooze. Fall asleep. Now, your soul goes on a journey in song. Flight. Sit. Awake. The soul is awake, flying. The body rests, sleeping. It is possible. Two. Tandem, yet one in body. OK. Body sleeps. Soul flies. Spirit is together. We may confuse. We apologize. It is difficult to transcribe this to you.

Meditation is healthy. I am happy you do this. So many are finding core Peace today through the act of peacemaking, as in meditation. You slept while awake, if we can say this in this way to you. A part of you went to a lovely place and enjoyed it immensely. You tripped the Light fantastic! (hearty laugh)

Do you know waves? Beta, theta, delta, gamma, alpha? Each wave corresponds with the brain’s activity level. You “alpha’d.” It is good. (smile)

I don’t want to sound rude. There are some who do this to get off. They do. If they sex, it’s for personal, egoic reasons. I encourage meditation to free the person from chains they place on their souls. The meditative act frees. Yes. So, if you wish to be free, then meditate. Keep up the challenge, dear Denise. Good.

Astral travel is when one is heavy, very heavy, or dense. They leave a body to seek other order, or enlightened places. If the body travels, they are on a plane. (laughter) If they astral travel, the body is at Point A, the mind Point B, the spirit/energy body Point B, as well. It happens in dreams, awake states.

Why do you travel astrally? The person wishes enlightened places to visit. They like friends in other locations and wish to communicate in spirit. It is Heaven to Heaven contact. (wink)

Why do you, Denise, travel? You like change. Yes. This is the way you shift. Moan? You did. Yes. It’s a cry of happiness that the body has when it receives the spirit again at the end of the journey before awakening.

You saw plans of New Earth. The journey completed with Heaven in your eyes. This is where you traveled. (big smile and hug) The New Earth is there, waiting for “ascendees” to add to its surface, its environment to inhabit it. The (New) Earth will be so beautiful. You enjoy watching the green, yellow — all colors. You watch birds — swallows — and you cry. You want to be there. You cry. This is a sad piece because you so very wish Peace, Joy now, and the place is there, yet you are not there, too. We understand. Make a point to put Heaven in this Earth now so you will feel happy, peaceful. OK?

You remember change. “What?” You are to change, OK? “David. I don’t understand what you say.” I say this piece is about change. “I dont’ see it. OK?” Denise, I will say that the travel you do is about shifting so you will be able to see Light. The Light comes to you. Jesus is here and reminds others they are Light. “Do you want Love Everlasting? If so, come.” This is part of the travel you do and why you do it so well. (smile)

We want you to know that you are doing very well. Well! Good. Any questions? Are you satisfied? Do you need assurance that you are going to ascend? If you want, you say, “Hey! I want to go. I’m done. Fed up. Need Love Everlasting. We as a people are absolutely the same. All are One. All are One…” This, Denise, is what is important. Do you release your pain, woes? Is karma and cycle breaking something you work on? Good. We know you clean up the act. (laugh and sitting with hands on head)

Oh. We love you. Many happy returns.

Love, The Ones Who Josh, Joke, Jibe, And Love You Very Much

David, Joanie — the two who bring you this as a gift of Love, always, for you x

jldy

Hello My Friends:
    I am in awe of the messages you send and look forward to the things you speak of, But I am a worrywart; yes a worrywart 😮 . I consider Joanie as a friend and a brave one at that! Thru my time here I Have seen Jehova witness’s promise the end on certain date’s which have long past; Evangalist preaching the end is near; In fact most religion’s preach the human race is doomed, so what am I saying?
    I am worried that Joanie passing your message’s may be villified if what you say does not come to be? How sure are you in your message’s that what you say will be, because it is Joanie here on earth who will answer if your message’s fail to happen! I understand things change and are not in your control but other people are not so understanding and I do not want to see her reputation damaged because things change and things do change!!
    It is up to you to look after her and be sure of your message’s as your not here to answer for what you say! I look to the future as here in the third demension there is a past,present,and future and the present is where we are alway’s in! Love you guy’s and what you say ; Look after Joanie!!!
    John 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.