WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    Joanie

John of God,

I see. I understand. Yes. The human fear (that) the Ascension is not to happen. It is difficult. We see hate roaring inside many and they hope this does not happen for the Lightworkers. They wish this is just something that passes. No. It is not part of a drift, sway, go with the flow. This moment comes. God says, “I wish to change all so some can live in Joy.”

Oh. The naysayers. They naysay. We do not say they nay say. They so say. (smile) Oh. It is difficult. How do I tell, or convince you an Ascension happens? What possibly can I say that can convince you He returns with Mary (Magdalene) at His side? It is difficult.

Joanie is writer of the year. (smile) She took care to invite people to share their thoughts, feelings, and ask whether life is great over here. (smile) You asked so many questions. I see this pleases you — the Book of Light. I believe so…

So, I admit it’s the leap of faith here. It’s about trust, hope — all that buries in abstract, loving concepts. I hope you can leap. We did to get to where we are now. You are doing this. It is possible to grasp/comprehend the unimaginable to make it possible with faith. Joanie is here to bring the tangible to Light. She takes the story, our words, makes shifts in her consciousness so she’s able to see the world when it changes. It is possible.

Do not worry. Her back is covered. (pat on your shoulder) We love and protect her.

Love, David, The Divine Others, Archangel Michael, Mary Magdalena, Jesus, Mother Mary

Jesus (Spanish pronunciation with accent over the letter “u”) says:

I, the Lord of God, come to see Heaven when shining rains of Light pour through the atmosphere of Earth to waken you. I, Jesus of Nazareth, come to hail new, Light. This is my dream: The Almighty instantly approaches, asking, ‘Will you return for the Love of God in Heaven to see your Glory?’ It will be so. Yes.

“Dear God,

How do we know You? How will we see You and recognize this is the wake up? How? I wish clear instructions.”

– Timmy in Toledo

“The answer, Timmy, is this:

If you see Light, the act of return awaits. This shine beam is the sign. Go to bed and dream of shaft of Light images. OK?”

– Santa (smile)

The Word. It is so.

Jesus and David stroll. David says,

“Hey! What is this about — coming to town for a farewell party? Too much talk. No action. Will the guests know the party’s begun?”

Jesus responds,

I will see them. I will see them. It is so.

denise

I was under the impression that the Ascension was optional, that some of the people would choose to go and others would choose to stay. Maybe the ones who stay will think that nothing happened, though it really did for the ones who left.

Will ALL people know about the Ascension? WIll some refuse to go? And if they refuse to go, will they know that they could have gone? Or if they are not ready they just wont open up to hearing Gods voice calling to those who wish to ascend?

I know how excited Joanie is but I personally get nervous with fear about the unknown. On the other hand I have been growing in leaps and bounds this year with an insatiable appetite for learning and experiencing all kinds of spiritual works and energy healings. So maybe by December I will be ready. Every day is a new discovery lately.

I am willing to go where the universe takes me and am hoping to find a voice and a way to tell my loved ones about all I’ve learned so that we can all ascend together. Jesus is my lord and if comes for me then I must follow, but I hope to be able to hold the hands of my family members and all walk together in Jesus’ path.

Thanks you for your light shining on these subjects so they seem a little less scary.

Love and Live as God intended…
    Denise

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 4/28/12: “The Ascension – Part 6”

The people leave. They join the ones who are in Heaven, ready to go and see fun, Joy, Happiness abound. Yes. It is time to talk about the Ascension of Earth. (smile)

When you see Light… Yes. I have spoken to several (on the Book of Light) about this. I am ready to explain, for it is important: The day is full. Many activities on the daily calendar. You are busy waiting for Light. Then there is silence. A hush falls over you. You quiet. The sound. It is so deep within that you marvel. The sound. It is quiet, loud — all and more.

We see tears. Some know. Others do not. This sound is Jesus, Mary Magdalene. They return. You whisper, “Jesus. Mary.” They say, “I return. I return. I see you. You are beautiful. Remember the pact I made? I return to show Light for those willing to rejoin me and come see God in Heaven.” The people cry, rejoice, fall down to the ground. Salvation. It is Peace they dream and Peace they see at this time. Jesus comes to win, yes, win the day! It is all and more.

How do you see this? We believe you are glad I speak about such specifics. Now you are here to witness God Incarnate come to Earth. The people see Light. Quickly, they depart. Some choose death. Some ships. It is a preference on the part of the individual. The story is clear: Time stops. People choose new paths, for Earth begins anew. Yes, anew.

So, what say you? Are you happy? What do you believe happens to the people when they stay? They begin cleaning up. It is a chore. Much mess in the Earth. So, it is the people who remain who clean. Much, much ridding of waste. The planet is garbage-ridden.

Joanie asks for clarification, “Those who do not ascend remain on Earth to clean it up?”

The answer, “People come and see the Earth is damaged. They are here to fix what damage is done. If they leave, other pictures (realities) are offered/given so they may play joyfully in peace. Does this answer your question?”

Joanie: “What damage? Pollution or from a natural disaster?

David replies: “From whatever the person imagines. Many visions, many realities. Very abstract. Go to see for yourself. It is the person’s story — their imagination — that creates the End.

Joanie: Please continue. Thank you.

The Light is Beauty. See Beauty. Some do not. Nothing. It is quiet for some. No sound or Light. All choose what they wish to feel, know, see, hear, sense. Personal. Yes…

How do you see Light if the person to your left is not? Well, it is, again, personal. The person, left, individual and different, leaves. You go. Both change momentarily for better experiences. Easy. Shift. Done. Complete. You — right. They — left. Can they see Light? Yes, if they have traveled unity consciousness to where all are One. If All is One, the Light takes them. Please see that the choice is easy. Many see this easy and beautiful. Many miss the mark. They go where they need to go, which is for more learning about Oneness. It is fine. No judgement. I simply discuss Ascension and how it comes to be.

Where is Mary Magdalene in this? She is with the man, Jesus, who walks next to her. She is your friend. We see you enjoying this, knowing she also takes people to Heaven — to locations of 5th and higher dimensions. 4th dimension is to be dealt with, bypassing through so one reaches the 5th dimension. 4th is naught. Nothing. We include 4th for those wondering. It is a trans-through to reach higher levels. So, we continue discussing…

Mary sings. She whispers. She beckons. “I am the Lord of God who is coming to Divinely order, usher a New Age of Enlightenement. I, Mary, unite souls. I am Mary who will see you to the next reality, dimension you will reside in. Please take a seat. I beckon you to leave if you desire more — more than imaginable.”

Your ascension is unique. Each has a story, individual, completely filled with personal issues to work through. Karma is worked through, released. Baggage takes flight. Free people liberate and join masses who are free, as well. The pains of the physical body disappear. Ills are gone. Bodies, flesh, fall to the floor. Light-constructed habitations (Lightbodies) are filled with the soul so they take form in a unique, geometric, patterned way.

Mark the time. It goes. No time. Timeless is new for you. Join all living in Now. Yes. Now. (smile) It is Creation at its best. (smile)

So, what do you think so far? I continue.

Many join friends, loved ones. Some completely reach out as they had not previously to interact and communicate openly with loved ones. Distance is made null and void. You are able to see anyone at a glance. (smile) A thought. Yes. Imagine thinking someone to be with them. They are in front of you. Yes. Just an image, thought. This is the way.

Love is here. God takes union seriously. You unite with souls of equal value — same frequency. Many disparate-frequencied souls do not connect, for they are not like-minded. Some remain close, yet not deep in the way of service orientation and interaction. Some repeat similar friendships and others go separate ways. All one needs to know is this is set up well for happy ones to be with ones they admire and enjoy their company. All citizens of the universe enjoy each other. Some prefer some over others, however. Important to understand that not everyone interacts with the other. It is like Earth: If you do not wish to play with Jane, you choose Tom. Or John and Emily enjoy Rick, but Rick and Pete prefer Tom, so Emily is not part of the scene for them. Preference. Frequency. Like-mindedness. All OK, good, perfect in the order of the universe.

Love. Twin Flames. Many are joined in the Ceremony of the Joining of Souls. Some see Light. They concern themselves with a Love so bright that they die and go to Heaven for this Love’s sake. Beauty in Love at this level is outrageous, advanced, and joyous. We say Mary and Jesus are twin flames. Some are joined in matrimony and live pure bliss in this convenant of Love, ecstasy.

So, we digress. Mary, Jesus come to see whether you wish Ascension. It is so. The others choose clean-up. It is Two for One. (Joanie, “?”) The Two are here for Oneness. (smile) And the cleanup is another day. Just one more day of figuring out why, what, when about the Earth, the Story — All That Is in relation to them and their lives. You see people going through days completely oblivious to the day of the marked Shift. Absolutely gone is their ability to perceive energy, Light. It is OK — their choice to stay. Yes. OK and perfect.

Mark this. It comes. We rejoice. The Lord hath proclaimed a victory. It is one of Love for many who wish Love Everlasting.

See your friends. Tell them Oneness is a beautiful concept and embracing this may open doors for them. Also, take each soul, wrap Light to their chests. Hold Light there so they may see Joy. It helps them see Light when you raise their vibration some.

OK. I finish with a statement: I am here to take you, resurrect you. I join souls with others. The night, the day ends. You rest. I make you One.

Love, David, The Council of Elders, Mary and Jesus, many angels, Archangels, Masters.

Intricate portrayal of the Ascension. I am trying to color it for you so you see the picture with clarity.

Thank you, Joanie. I love you. x

Joanie

Ah. This is good. Denise, you are asking and we respond. Short on the task, yet we’ll do this in a jiffy because you wish the information now. Up front: It is the ones who awaken that are here. They are able to repeat all the verses of the Bible. (smile) We have you going, don’t we? (laughter)

So, it’s not the religious who ascend. They see division. If one believes there’s a route to Heaven only if it’s taken their way, it does not go past the Elders. No. Division is unallowable.

So, religion and division don’t apply. Surgery. We say it takes lots of incisiveness, drive to decide to leave for Earth in a new dimension. If one wishes Peace, Unity, Service and Love, it is very appealing. The ones go if they choose it. No one goes if they are not able to be free of hate, ridicule, mockery.

Cherish this. It is delicious. The choice to leave is beautiful and the people relish the ability to choose and leave.

Good. Now we go to the point at which Jesus comes. Some aware. Some absolutely not. If you rise, you’ll see His visage. The lower vibrational Earth people do not see or know His beauty. If Jesus knocks, answer! (laughter and flipping hats)

If a person leaves, the others know they leave. They cry. Death is part of the game. True. Some do die, but some go aloft in ships. Two such scenarios. If people leave, the sleepers figure loss is part of the story. How they comprehend loss, we will not share. This is to be evolving, child. It mysteriously unfolds. Yes. You go. Try on a pattern that likens to you. You choose the story. Make the End your final audition, performance, after party. (wink)

If your friends and beloveds choose to stay, are you ready to continue here? This is your decision. If the ones choose climaxes involving sound, music, eruption, death, clamor, you choose this, too? This is OK if you do. What keeps you in Earth reality? Do you wish Joy? Peace? Love? The ones who are here and wish remaining in the 3D experience are material-laden. There are Lightworkers assisting them; they remain to enlighten many in years ahead after the Ascension passes.

If your daughter readies and then says, “No, I won’t go,” do you then remain? Why? Is she here to grow? Do you grow with her, or are you rescuing her by remaining here? It is a decision to make and you will make it because each soul chooses when time stops. (smile)

Please work on fear. It depletes you. (kiss)

We are very happy you grow. This is wonderful, Denise. Happy. So very pleased. Keep trying venues that work for you. A taste of Italy? Hmm. We try our hand at cooking, yet you are able to soup, crock, cook, bake, stir, marbelize cakes. What can’t you do? Happy. So pleased.

Go rest. Take a load off. You cheer. She cheers. It’s great! (Hoorah!) Rest. (smile)

Love, Joanie, the writer of the piece; David, the host; many angels; Archangel Michael; Jeremiah, Francis, Luke, Matthew; Elders of the Council; numerous angelic, winged beings who float by and sing your praises. x

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 5/4/12: “Hold on. I’m Coming.”

This piece fits nicely in with the Ascension pieces I have given all the world to contemplate. I call this one a rapture — a rapture of a piece. (smile) The Rapture. Who has heard of The Rapture? I will tell many this is a term used when describing the moment the Earth shifts. Jesus comes. The people, enslaved, are freed. We believe some have heard this term. I believe Joanie’s heard this mentioned on sites, as well as in channels she’s received.

Earshot. Yes. It’s in earshot — the sound of bells, doves, trumpets — heralding the Glory of God. Yes. Earshot.

Rapture. Ahh… I can describe the moment: True and utter ecstasy. (smile, wink) Do you cry? Absolutely. (smile) Do you utter words of disbelief? Perhaps. (smile) Do many fall to their knees? Oh, yes. (smile) Complete amazement is what is experienced by the ones seeking relief, Freedom, absolute Beauty, Glory, genuine Happy, and awfully good Knowledge of Love Everlasting. (wink)

So, how is it to hear this? Is it dreamlike? Do you shudder, thinking the End will be like a dream paved in gold? I think this creates harmony in your soul. Yes. I will go on.

Time sits still. All clocks stop. Yes. For a moment. An eternal moment. (Catch the paradox?) (smile) The whisper of Jesus sits in your head, your ear. You can hear Him call. All say, “What? You? Huh?” They sit, cry, dance, rejoice. Rapture. Yes. (smile)

All the time we sit, watching you. It is absolute, magnificent splendor. It is terrific. We see tears of Hope, Joy on people’s faces. Babies lift to Heaven. Newborns stir, peacefully and cry wails of happiness.

It is done. The Earth is complete. At rest. Joy overtakes, consumes the specimens, the beings that inhabited her, Gaia, for tens of millions of years.

OK. What is the Dark doing? They crumble in the wake of Light. Difficult to stand. Omit Dark. Light: Enter. (smile)

The participants join hands with creatures that are friends of Earth — the Galactic Federation. They come bidding greetings of welcome to Earth. All seated, waiting for entrance. Starships bring Earth members aboard, loading them for alternative planetary lifestyles, or experiences. It is beautiful to see the union of friends from the galaxy. Beautiful.

Oh. Do you wish to hear why we say that you leave via ship? We believe you wish this experience. Very cosmic. Joanie says this. (smile) The ones who like travel do this exit number. (laughter) We like death when it includes eyes shut, go, drop, Peace, next scene. Quick, out — lights out. Drop and go. Easy. Yes. Absolutely easy.

Go see whether you wish death. Body rests. No pain. Absolute certainty in this case. Please consider death when you wish unfolding in a new, cataclysmic manner that cannot be replicated by ship travel. Encounter friends en route to planets with death as the vehicle, the medium. OK. Scared? We remind you this is travel of the kind that requires full, absolute trust you are Home in a jiffy. Yes. Quick. No fear. No fear.

Find friends who like discussions of the Ascension. See if they are willing, comfortable to discuss death. See whether the friends conceptualize returning to Source via the death passage.

Enough. I return to Rapture and why He returns. The Truth is known. Example 1: See the Star. It shines. Explodes. New Earth is made. Example 2:

The Light. It pours. You see Him, hear the voice of God Incarnate. The Light showers. People scatter, flying to destinations known. Example 3: The Return to Joy. It is so. It releases shackles, bonds. We take Heaven, put Love in hearts, releasing pain, illness, tragedies of past lives. All is redeemed. Example 4: The weather is returned to status quo. All live according to their desired life plan. It is so. (smile)

“I return to the Beginning. I return. It is so.” My maker, The Lord on High, says it is to be as a sign upon the gates for all souls to witness the coming of redemption. It is so.

We pause. (Joanie pauses as They have her in a trance. She returns.)

The Earth is ready. She stands tall and proud, able to consider leaping to another existence. Beautiful. Beautiful. Ready? She says she is. Beautiful. Oh, so exciting.

We hope you learn a lot from the work. This pieces is about bringing Hope to you. We want Hope to enter your heart at this juncture. It is a wonderful time to be alive — waiting for The Rapture.

So, we say you can go imagine what will occur. Make it ever so lovely, calm, breathtaking. The more you en-Light-en the vision, the more beautiful it becomes.

Lord Almighty returns. Yes.

Go. Make a picture. It is your vision.

I conclude: The Dark stops. Light becomes the very essence, the way of life for all who choose unity. The conscious formula=unity for all. We say the Light is here and we bring this Heaven to you so you may return from whence you came.

Love, David, Joanie, The Ones Who Love To See You Are Held, Loved, Bathed In Light And Blessed With Hope

The Rapture is soon. Plan to enjoy this as it’s the best picture you’ll ever see. (chuckle)

denise

Dear David,

I have to tell you guys a story. Thuesday night my college age daughter was coming home on the train from Philly to NJ. Several things happened to her to delay her departure, but she ran all the way to the station to catch the 5:42. When she got there, she was getting on the train and she had a sinking feeling in her stomach, like she shouldnt get on the train. But she did. She texted me from the train that she had a really horrible feeling she shouldnt be on the train. I told her to get off or change cars, and to pray. I told her to invite angels in to protect her. She said OK. I told her to call on Archangel Michael for protection. She said ok again. I told her to imagine herself in a bubble of white light.

So she didnt say anything when she got to the station, but she later told my friend what happened. The barriers to the train, getting on, and about 2 scary looking men, one on each end of the train car. Thats why she was so scared and was texting me. She didnt want to tell me because she didnt want me to freak out. But then a policeman came in and sat directly beside her. She looked up and the two men were gone.

Talk about invoking the angels, nobody can try to tell me that wasnt Archangel Michael…

Which leads me to a bit of a dilemma. My kids have always thought me a little strange. I listen to Christian radio. I want to go to church (though I often do not.) i watch Charles Stanley and Joel Osteen on TV. They make fun of me. My husband is not religious, and does not want to be preached to. My kids want no part of it either. So I have a difficult time showing them my spiritual side. I dont know how to address it or bring it up or whatever.

This was the first chance I ever had to discuss angels with my daughter, and though she took it well when she was scared, I am not sure about now. We are alreaady back to fighting again (over her rush back to college to party and asking me to buy her alcohol, and getting mad when I refused.)

How can I introduce concepts like the ascension to my children without scaring them?

Thanks!
    Denise

Joanie

Dear The One Who Grows, Changes And Always Listens To The Radio When Driving,

I am sure you know we love this more than all the caregiving, the tending of souls that is imaginable. (hugs you). The story relates and explains “passersby” who come, flitting in, leaving and making a difference. (smile) The woman, your friend, Joanie, is in this. She called us at the time you spoke to the angel, asking for help for your daughter. Joanie’s spirit tended — it took advance and kept energy in the moment so reaching the angel was given permission to descend. Remarkable, no? She called (Arch)angel Michael. He arrived. Joanie, the friend/intermediary was part of the story. Yes! (chuckle) Joanie is floored, yet understands how this works. She didn’t realize she is able to expedite such arrangements for others.

The room was aglow. All eyes on her, your dear daughter. Many watchecd, sat, eyes on her. Then… disappear! Go! Gone! This is how it’s done. Quick, painless, effortless on the part of (Arch)angel Michael. (smile)

Do you think he has friends? (wink) Yes. A sweet cherub, two nymphs, two Star Beings, a crew of soldiers of Light, tiny elementals, and hosts of angelic, happy ones at his side.

OK. Now to the family. You’re right! It’s hard to be you. (smile) The story is a challenge. Do we believe this is an easy way to live? I believe no — not easy to be in direct contact and unable to be together around spiritual issues, matters. So, decide if it’s tenable. Do you want communication? If it’s possible to talk, do. If not, stay closed. If people wish opening of the souls, talk. If not, then you remain in a different world. Very, very, very different.

It is OK they don’t know the Ascension is here. You see, they live, breathe, see all you do and choose not to witness miracles, believe sensory experiences are happening for other, unreportable reasons. The Ascension will occur. They see, choose, love, create the experience they wish for. So, you want this and they want that. It is OK. Two are there to see Love. One is shameful, wishing they were not here. It is sad. Some go, others remain. All is fine. Just fine.

Treat this as an example of people needing to live their life their way. This is your lesson, Denise.

Love, The (Divine) Ones, The (Divine) Others — Many Names For The Same Crew She (Joanie) Channels Day In And Out (laughter)

denise

Dear David,

I do not understand how Joanie could help if she didnt even know about it until now. Please explain.

I was kind of hoping Archangel Michael actually could hear my daughter and I praying for her protection. Not that I have anything but awe for Joanie’s amazing powers and gifts, just hoped that we ALL had some power of our own. I imagine my children in white bubbles/eggs of light as proposed by some angel communicators.

Dont the angels hear ALL of us when we pray? Can Jesus hear me when I pray? Can YOU hear me when I talk to you in my mind, or can I only communicate through Joanie? What communication abilities do regular people enjoy? WHen/how can I meet my own spirit guide so that I can talk to heaven too?

Or maybe my soul is way less advanced than Joanies. Interesting question, how do we know how advanced our soul is? I thought I heard that old souls die young. How does all that work?

I know that I am shifting because I keep learning new people and theories and gifts. I dont listen to the radio I listen to audio books of masters and online radio interviews with various gurus, absorbing learnings about spiritual development like a sponge and wondering where my next step will take me (if only I can rest from this busy treadmill called life…)

I cannot wait for the next shift. Yet I do feel I am leaving some behind, and trying to take some into enlightenment with me. Maybe I do not try to talk for fear mof jusgement. And maybe that is wrong of me. Yes, I know that control is a main theme for me, I need to control everything to keep it running smoothly or I am afraid that the whole world will shatter around me. Maybe like my mothers did when my father was partying and cheating. Or maybe its a past life issue.

OK I have asked enough questions. Sorry if I am monopolizing your boards but I think these are questions that others want to know as well. We ALL want to know our prayers are heard and answered.

Love and Light and blessings
    Denise

Joanie

Oh, this is very unbelievable. You are not believing. You are un-believe-able with this. The one, Joanie, the friend, takes count — she marks you are praying. Her job, a Master, is to pray. She can do many things. She sees souls and knows when there is a problem. You pray. Daughter does. Perfect. It’s heard. Trust the Lord Almighty hears you when you outrightly call and ask for Peace.

Now, Joanie is advanced. You have come to know this. You learn. Many are awakening this way. So, she is sleeping (she is unaware that this is happening) and she is taking account of many things simultaneously. She records information, jostles, suggests, can make things occur so much resolution happens
    in between time shifts. All in a day’s work.

If you imagine a person living, yet they also ride in realms unseen — this is Joanie. You are friends and she guides you. It is a good deal. (laughter)

No, you aren’t just nobody, as you suggest. She is on the path to assist so you grow. It is part of the agreement you and she had when you left for Earth this time, this life incarnation.

If she is not here, your life shifts in directions cool, chilly, grey, soggy. We place individuals on paths for healing, guidance, strength.

I assume you enjoy her friendship. She adores your knowledge, wit, power, grace, sunny disposition.

Archangel Michael is here:

I am truly sorry you were believing I am not a servant in the say you desire me to be. I love you. You are dear. It is challenging when a person prays. There are many parts to the interaction. Alone, I travel. With others, too. She, Joanie, is a helper. I asked the assistance of your friend. She is able to do this when she’s busy, working, playing. Her spirit guides while her soul, her physical Joanie is doing chores, errands, whatever it may be. Now, you understand I use assistants if it is possible. They work etherically, as this is what I do for others. Thank you, dear, for listening. I love you.

You are powerful, strong. You pray. All the world is able to pray. Many stop because nothing happens. Continue praying. It works. (smile) The angels, Jesus — all in Heaven hear. Yes. All. Yes, David, who is I, hears you, too. (hug) We all do. You believe because she, Joanie, arrived to help that there is a problem. No. It is good. I put her here for you so you can be better, greater — do more. If a Joanie isn’t there, it might change things. She is needed for you. Is this fine? Please tell me what you feel about this.

Spirit guideship. I see you’re very interested. The problem lies in your difficulty halting negativity. You utter negative words. This is the crux of it: Stop negative. Then, they’ll show and talk. Too much time arguing. Peace is all you need. This is settling, or quieting of the mind. Do you see? When you quiet, it’ll improve.

Advanced. Not so. It’s relative. The old soul dying early is a misnomer. No. You are old. She’s oldddddd… Very. The two of you travel so you can enjoy fun talk, as well as spiritual banter. Why did she open to channeling? Because she was able to go inside, stop chatter, repeating the stories of torture. You need to mind what is thought and spoken. Easy if you try. Be wary of those who are negative. It is a pull to speak negative if they are this way.

How to detect the old soul? Good one. Yes. OK. So, someone walks and sits. They understand actions. The other cannot walk or sit. It is the old soul who can do many things and be clear. The young one learns, struggles — balancing till they are clear. Does this help you, Denise?

Make gains. Continue with the goals you set. It is wonderful. We are pleased. Go see men walk, sit. The old soul men role models are good for you. Yes. Find some. Watch. Learn.

Ah. Control. The world. Shattering. No. If you give the control a rest, it (the world) continues as another day in May. Yes. Decide whether the world rests on your being Master or servant. You are a servant if you control. A Master allows. Choose.

Your prayer is answered. All souls are heard. Some live with fear and do not pray. You are not fearful. Continue doing the praying. If assistance is needed, so be it. It is Divine.

We love you. Joanie guides. Master. Remember.

Love, David; Michael, my friend; Joanie, the writer and dealer of cards marked with Love; many angels, guides, loves of past lives who love and cherish your words and help you see that Life is about free will, birth of ideas and much more.

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 5/14/12: “For The Love of Money”

What is here? It’s a box. Open the box. The penny whistle. Take it out. Blow it. Noise. Yes. Loud.

Now, the candy. There’s a bit. It’s sweet. Munch.

OK. Done.

No. It’s beginning. The search. Tropic of Cancer. Yes. We’re traveling and we say it marks beginnings for those who reluctantly money search, yet find trinkets. “Gold is fer the askin’, Sonny. It’s fer the askin’…”

So many ask, “Where is dough? money? moolah?” It’s here. We are having a grand moment. You are not. Why? So many block prosperity. So many. The few hold wealth, abundance. It is so. Do you see the relevance in this piece? Some ask, “Why did he get the way to Gold Heaven, yet I do not have this? Am I bad? Being punished? I hope not.” We say you can go get help. Find a helper to work through the suffering. When you are finished complaining, you will be happy. Then, you will go to Gold Heaven and reap — yes, reap rewards of your efforts.

We have babies cry, “I am rich!” Men shout, “Poor!” Why? Because the baby can figure what “rich” is easily. “I allow all that is needed to come (to me). I am able to breastfeed, amply fill a diaper. I can make sounds. People love me. All is well.” This is how babies make money!! This is how they think. Easy… Easy… The man shouting, “There’s none!” is telling the universe there is none, so he walks away empty handed.

Go figure this. It is easy once you realize the conditioned response to not having and the requirement to have so much for yourself.

Back off. Yes. It’s necessary to do this. Back off regarding things and accumulating wealth. Have you thought that people leave and they take their spirit here? (smile) So, with that I say you focus so much on things that many are not given/granted because they are unnecessary. See? Understand? Some are granted “stuff.” Not many. A few are said to be wealthy with many things.

“Have you got a dime?” asks the pauper. Rich man wakes, sees the old, poor one, blinks, returns to sleep, without giving a penny. Do you see this? OK. Some do not share. It is part of the game — to leave out, or omit others from wealth. Contribute to charity for a (tax) write-off — then you have world peace. (snicker)

Child’s play, I say. It’s easy. So, make a memory by showing this to someone who is stingy. (smile) Ask them to repeat, “I have no more to give.” Is it so? I believe rich folk have lots to give…

We return to humble children, wise, needy versus the shouting hindrances, lovingly called men and women. (smile) You can hinder your prosperity in a few ways: First, take a good look at how you spend the money. Do you rant or rave when it comes to bills? Is it fair, balanced? Debt? Overspending? How do you choose money? Is it hurting you, or do you embrace it? What can we say to let you know there’s a string attached to money? It is the condition that you treat it so well, as if it’s a brother, friend, companion on a journey you’re taking. (smile) Do you see a connnection? It’s clear here. To you, how? Clear?

Now there’s the way you feel. There’s also what you do with it. Bargain, or give freely? Manipulate or cherish it? So many folks like to play as if it’s meaningful, when it’s truly paper. I believe you know if you cavalierly dress up, spend wads of dough, complain that the market is down, procede to leave in a taxi, just to return to spending the next night.

I see you do not like my speaking about spending money in this way. Oh. You enjoy saving it? Some do. Yes. There are the ones… Yes. Good. We see the ones who take money, save. Frugal. Frugality stops prosperity. You see? If there are unresolved issues with taxes, it’ll get ya, as well. So many ways to block it (abundance) that we say it’s time to wake and deal with your money issues.

Money is important. It serves to locate, transfer, buy, amount. Stability is what creates Peace. Money resolution is important. If you work with accountants, they’ll say they love money because there’s a give and take. This is our message. Balance and the issues are eliminated.

OK. More time. What? Yes. You need time to work on the money issues. If not, there’s trouble. Have a seat. Recommend a wine? The 300 dollar bottle is magnifique! (shaking head) No. Not for you. Oh, well. I tried. We believe overspending is problematic. Can you see how difficult it is to remain centered, balanced if you overspend dimes, quarters, dollars, more? What a waste… (shaking head) No judgement made. Just sad.

Can you see why you aren’t prosperous? Take time to see how there are ways you block, prohibit money from simmering and then ultimately boiling over with abundance. So many do. You are possibly a debtor, overspender, creator of much by way of nada in the bank. Do you feel this is so?

Why take chances? Why go out of the way to change? Do you want life to be interesting? new? We say it is possible, but you must shift. Without shifting fear, discontent, preoccupation with cash, there’s a standstill that remains everpresent. No cash comes in, flowing abundantly.

Why do we feel that your Peace is important? Because with Peace, one can do many things. You may not necessarily change world affairs. We mean Peace creates movement. (Paradox — this Joan of Arch likes.) (laughter)

Take a lesson from Archangel Raphael. He is speaking about healing the pain, woes resulting from batterings, beatings:

Many feel unworthy. They were hurt, beaten, scolded, told they are scum of the Earth. We heal wounds related to being told one is unworthy of great things. Abundance is God’s gift. He, the man, she, the woman can create Love overflowing. Money is possibly the most difficult because people believe money is an extension of evil. Some relate it to squandering, affairs, chips on the shoulder. Whatever the negative association, money is used as collateral here in Earth space/time reality.

Please try to heal wounds around worth and deserving monetary gain. We hope you consider this. It is important to work in spirit. We wish a happy person, not one that is strangled with sadness. I relay this as a heart-centered transmission. Please know you are simply Joy incarnate that left to find important lessons in Earth reality. I leave you. Thank Joanie. She is abundant and creates much for mass appeal.

(wink)

There are some who channel. Others work, labor. Some toil. However they spend time, money is involved.. Spend, teach. Work, earn. Learn, spend. Enjoy, earn. In, out. The flow. There’s a rhythm to this. Enjoy. Get it? Enjoy a song — a song of money flow that rhythmically pounds softly. If you feel the flow, it moves you. Some hear “ka-ching!” Others “bling!” Whatever the note, it’s money singing. Audiophiles will find this helpful to manifest money. Create sounds that flow of money. Go. Try. It’s possible to create via sound “visualization,” yet it’s “audiozation.” (smile)

So, around it goes. Where it stops, only you can tell. (Yes. Tell.) (ha, ha!) So. What do you know? You’re able to manifest if you try. I can’t tell you how much money you will receive. You determine amounts, as well as when it arrives. Do you see? You can tell if the sun sets. Why not tell when and how much you’ll get in the mail, in a check, from the broker?

I dare the reader to test this. See whether you can imagine $100 bucks in the mail in a week. The story is set: The boy clears and rids of all obstacles involved in manifesting. Then he commands the Law of Attraction to release and he works spiritually to attract abundance. This is very good. Try and report. I am curious.

Joanie says there are people who believe money is a cause of problems. She would like me to address how money is inherited, how people scam, and why some fall to pieces if they earn lots of it. There are inheritance children. They “win” and leave school to bask in “Heaven.” Or do they? Others scam. It’s the way they make a living. (wince) The ones who really go to town have a good ol’ time. They gamble, diet on booze, sex in the city. Grand time. (Oof!) It has it’s advantages. One: You are hungry when you run out of money. This is rare. Alcoholics lose when the money runs out. Food=booze. Scams are busted. That could take care of a money imbalance if they’re caught. The rich who fall because nothing is learned — well, this is how it is learned: The loss of dignity, children’s respect, belongings –this can be the learned outcome if the money of the rich is gone.

How is money evil? It is not. It is a concept. The people touching, playing, riding on a high horse — they are problematic and need alterations with respect to money and its use. No one is evil. No-thing is evil. Evil is a concept involving depravity, free will and Dark situations. No-thing is evil. All Light is God. Some are playing away from Mom/Dad Divine. Others choose close proximity to Mom/Dad (Divine).

So, if you consider people making ugly situations from money, you’ll realize that creating money is in the hands of the beholder. (smile)

So, how is this? We respond if spoken to. (smile)

Love, David; Joanie; Jesus; Mary Magdala; Mary, Mother of God; angels who love, cherish, warm the souls of all dwelling here, there, all around the cosmos.

Good job, Joanie. Took time writing in the pool area! (laughter) (Joanie’s note: Son at swim lessons. Channeled with lots of indoor pool background noise.)

denise

Dear David, Michael, Raphael, Mary, Jesus and all of you who speak through Joanie,

I like your post about money. I didn’t respond before because I was afraid that I was talking too much and monopolizing the conversation. But I have changed my mind because I am finding my voice and feeling my worth. My voice is just as big a part of the universe as every other. I am learning and growing. For that I have you and many masters to thank.

I like what Raphael says about allowing money. Believing we are worthy and deserve it. Money is not evil, it is a tool and its value depends on what you do with it, and what people do to get it. Unfortunately many people are willing to do anything for money including hurt others, steal etc, and that’s what makes it evil. The actions are evil not the money. Funny because they could manifest money in a different way but they don’t know it. They do not love themselves and think they need to scam others in order to boost themselves up. They are incorrect.

On the other hand some of the richest people in the world are responsible for giving so much to so many who don’t have the things they need. I believe in helping the helpless as much as we can.

I am very lucky and blessed to have enough money for the comforts of life and for that I am grateful. It is not without sacrifice. My husband works no less than 50 hours a week, every week and I have worked outside the home when I would have liked to be a stay at home mom who is homeschooling my children. We all have choices, and so I send my kids to public school and go to my job. I cook dinner afterwards, and love them. I give my kids what I can, pay my bills, save for the future, give money to the poor, help support my friends businesses and share my good fortune. As such I am glad that I have enough money to do these things and I am willing to toil at work each day. Everything is a choice. Free will is our gift from God.

I would love to manifest lots of money in an easier way, one that involves a mission that helps other empower people and gives me great joy, but I have yet to find/allow it into my life. I am a little afraid, but as I said I am working on it. I know the Universe is waiting for me to allow it and get positive and quiet my mind long enough that they can whisper it into my ear. I am trying meditation, hypnosis, energy healing, journaling, asking angels, and listening to masters. I’m just so darn BUSY! Stop the world for a minute please, I want some time to reflect!

Love and blessings to you all
    Denise

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 5/22/12: The Arcturian Group

There are those in the (Source) field who are working to Light the sky. We Arcturian elders are working in sky fixtures to Light the sky so soldiers can halt war and new energies can commence. You, the Earth citizens, are told to watch, wait. We agree. This is a good stance at this time. Please see you can do all that is necessary to raise your vibration as we work all together. The Galactic Federation is here to make available energy that was unavailable in past eras. You can imagine distress calls through ages where we were unable to answer. Today, we can commence many projects with Earth beings. Happily we ready for lift-off. (many smile)

Today marks a day in the year when soldiers fasten lines. They take lines and commit themselves to work for you. Fastening lines involves detouring planes that could harm and rework images that disturb nothing, no one. Any object can be reworked and realigned now. Please see you can be taken aboard ships easier as we fasten lines to your spirits. Yes. Alignment and energy take a great deal of work here. We are fastening lines and hoping many understand this procedure.

We take habitual riders of Lightships and discuss how best to make alignments with Earth ship venturers. Some ascend via our ships. Needed is the ability to work through realms to be able to get, or climb aboard, as we say. (smile from Commander Ze-eta) The level is which you ride, climb is important. Some choose other methods of ascension-leaving. We discuss ship boarding.

It is common to find some who wish only a healthy laugh and this is how they transfer to a ship. Others mechanically wish to leave their vessel (body), walk through layers (of Light) to return. The people do not go quickly. It is a glance, a step, movement necessary to get to a ship from the point of Light that beckons them to ascend.

One person is going through layers to ascend. Another wishes quick entry. It is fascinating how few vessels are actually dropped (die). Many keep form as they wish their body well kept before they leave the Earth. You notice few deaths in that they keep better in our quality environment.

How do bodies transfer to Light? It is good to know. We change structures and make them able to move in ways unheard in your knowing. Molecular change is what occurs. Pain is no longer something you can experience. It is possible that you can feel pain, yet it is not as you have felt this in Earth experiences. The pain is unique. A heart ache is a sad one, yet no visceral pain is felt.

Oh. The moment you leave you will be free! We, The Arcturian Group, wish to join with Council Members. There is a meeting. It is to take place in months coming. I see joining the major meeting is a Pleiadian faction. Too many can join. Yes. It is the move towards Light for the ascending ones that brings us to your surface — to your atmosphere to see what is coming for you. We plan a big party and join together for your arrival. You are to be surprised by how involved our chemistry (comraderie) is. (smile by Commander Ze-eta)

I am pleased. The member of Pleiadian Council 10 is here and wishes to speak:

I am honored. We come, The Council 10, for your benefit. Man is coming to an end and begins a new life for itself. The human experience moves to greater good. We are happy you read this. Part of the journey is to see Love come through your awareness when planets meet the (photon) belt and all God’s creatures are brought together for inclusion in the Plan of Glory. (cheers) You can imagine the idea of many ascending — marching to a different drummer. Yes. Many leave. We wish you happy times, always. Thank you. See Love as the way. The way. (smile)

~ Commander Jehoa (pr. Gee-hah)

“Go, David. It is your moment.” Arcturian translator says, “Go. It is time to write for Joanie. See she gets ready to do your work. We enjoy it here. Thank you for letting us join your forum, friend of Venus, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto.” (smile)

David:

Joanie. I commend the translation. You moved in and took Arcturis by storm. (laughing loudly) Oh. Thank you, also, for putting me in the annals. No one has announced that people will leave in a laugh. I am the first to bring out this information. Pleased…

It is good to finish. We are through. Many wish questions be put to you. Ask away. I am here. Thank you, Pleiadian ones. It is also my pleasure to bring you here.

Joanie is good and ready for ship travel. She enjoys this lots. Enjoy!

Love, David, The One You Know As Commander Ze-eta

Joanie

@Denise:

Dear One Who Reads And Sits, Reflects, And Busies Herself,

We are very glad you enjoyed the party. “What? I didn’t know I’m a party gal! Party? What did I miss?” (chuckling) You are a party woman. We love your way. Good. Direct. Positive in the way you speak. When you have choice and you are really happy (choosing happiness), you find Light. This is what we say, “The time is near. You open. It is a good time. Yes. You can see Light. Continue breathing positive energy. It makes you clear and heart-y.” (chuckle)

Very good. We know you can do many things. Write. This is our wish. Show the world you near completion. (smile) You can see Heaven, Denise. All in the perspective you choose. The happy one is gladly accepted. We embrace the energy you put out. Sweet ecstasy. Well, some do not see that, yet we see this and believe Joy permeates you. It is when you allow Joy to flow that it whisks through every piece of the puzzle you put down for you to complete. And when the energy is high, things do get better. Miracles occur, Denise.

Do you believe in them? We’re thinking you do. So, create them by giving us your best angle on Life. Yes. (smile) If you imagine perfection in all things, Life improves extraordinarily. Many find this weird or strange. We think Joy Everlasting is possible to achieve.

OK. Money. The topic is filled with heavy undertones. (“under-” with the reference to lack mentality) So, you wish to do and be more. There’s fear in what specifically? Are you fearful the undertaking will fail? What is the issue here? We wish to understand what you feel. Thank you.

Try this. Go to a store, buy a dime’s worth of pennies. Go home and count. Do they add to ten cents? If so, you got robbed. “What? That’s a dime’s worth of pennies!” (shaking head) “No,” I reply. “You are taking from the store. You had ten (a dime), broke down the pieces and left with less than what you came in with. ” I say this to show, or educate. When you are clear, whole, figure it’s complete — you are at the place of One-ness. Now, breaking up, or dividing the pot (your spirit’s work) into pieces confounds. We like complete, not break this up to see how to make it difficult. If you’ve journeyed, it’s good, forward growth. Backstepping involves taking a record of what’s occurred — looking back at your job and how you came to this place. Something is good here when we reflect, yet it confounds when too much analysis, or breaking down of the parts is done.

You, Denise, reflect, yet you put pressure when you look at your life, what’s been done. You need to achieve the dime and hold tightly to it. The pennies are not to be analyzed. Enough. You have completed and many are to see you are growing, achieving much today. Yes. Enough of the breakdown of energy. Move forward with ideas and feelings that are good feeling.

Now is the moment to keep the energy high. I say you complete the mission. Yes. (smile)

Love, The Ones Who Are Here, There, All Over The Universe So You Are Now Able To See More Than You’ve Imagined Previously (No Turning Back Now…) (smiles from: Michael, Mary, Jesus, Raphael, David, Joanie) xo

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 5/29/12 – “The Ascension – Part 6”

This is the way we roll. (smile) (laughter, jeers from some women in the balcony) We want to recommend seating that is preferred for those who wish “the view of a lifetime.” (laughter) Many are here to witness Jesus and the return. We say the snickers, jeers are the folk who wait with baited breath. Too much commotion, excitement from our side of the pond. (laughs and smiles broadly)

It is a pleasure to be here at the point of Ascension. Do you see how the others are excited? Many — Joanie being a figure of excited, happy, cheery, playful knowing — are having fits of Love Excitement. She is tagging you, saying, “It!” Do you see? Have you been one who’s been tagged? (smile) She realized the urgency to tag. It’s about increasing the awareness of individuals before “choice time.” If you wish, she’ll tag if you haven’t been contacted or seen her do her thing.

So, what about the excited Joanie? She’s saying, “It’s here! Here! Here!” We know you doubt lots of things. This gal’s a hoot, right?! She’s a funny one. All we do is show her ships and she’s out of the picture for sure. (smile)

We wish doubters would take a step forward. Would you like entertainment or a chance to embark on the Love Boat with minstrels? (laughs, elbow pokes) Many are sheer terrified. She’s not — hopping around like a baby bunny. (smile) Why does she get giddy? Life has a way of turning for her where she gets it –simply sees. You see things if you choose. Now, isn’t that so?

Why do you doubt Ascension? Is it that you reel thinking death plagues all who choose Rapture? Or is it that you wince thinking that some leave loved ones while others leave to better travel destinations? Why cry? Is it part of the nature of Ascension to cry sadly? No. We believe deep longing for Love is what attracts those to leave.

How do you like your eggs? Cooked, friend, poached, omelet? Cheese? No? Oh. We see preferences. There are all types of needs, wants, desires. Some leave a little on their plate. Some sop bread in the runny yolk. It is I, David, who enjoys sunny side up. We laugh at your understanding egg preferences, yet we get tipsy with respect to your confusion why some choose to leave Earth. Why not? Does Joanie make fun of those who wish to stay? I think you believe that the soul chooses — each soul — individual soul — chooses why, when, how, what will make them happy and full of wisdom. We believe you are, too, able to see this, and remark how each soul chooses eggs in differernt “flavors.” The flavor of December 2012 will be your choice. It is to be reckoned at the time of Light in your eye — your soul — your heart…

Is it terrible to say you wish Peace, Joy, Love, All That Is in Life at your fingertips?

Dawn approaches. Get off track and sit on the rail. Look at the sky. Watch birds sing. It is Beauty. “Darling, I love you,” says the chick to the dove. “I love you, starling,” says he to she. It’s romance, too. Why stop here? Love of souls uniquely awaits you. It is absolutely beautiful. You are Heavenly blessed. All souls love. It is Beauty…

Can I continue? Choice. We discuss choice. Have I a tale! Once there was a peasant. He brought his wife to a gala. There were other peasants who loved her. He’s with her. Done. No love all ’round.” Done. In Heaven, one peasant loves all he or she chooses. Limits? No. Why? Surpass odds that you’ll find plenty to take you, love and marry. Yes. Surpass odds. We say many love as this hologram of an experience offers choice in many arenas. You are here, there, all around at once. Yes. Multidimensional. Yes.

“How do I choose when Love is here? I’m happy. Life is good.” Do you wish Peace, Joy, Love Everlasting? If so, come close. Listen. Jesus calls to those who want more. If you believe we are One, that the world is unified as Source, that we are Heaven as One, it fits that you’d leave to see Love Everlasting.

Do you see why Joanie’s thrilled? Life takes on character when there’s a destination such as this. Take a stroll. She’ll chat. (smile) We mean talk all about Life, Ascension, Joy.

It’s time to ask questions. Any? Yes. You. There. Go!

“I want Peace. My girlfriend is saying she’s fine in Earth reality. What to do?”

First, she’s the same as you are in that you both are human, get rights as all others decide where you wish to reside. Then, we say she is here to choose just as you are here to choose. Many came to live now during this time to live through, real-ize the wonder, the magnificence of time stopping so you can glimpse Heaven, choose whether it suits you, or remain on an Earthly plane.

How does this sound? I have a dream. It is to go to Heaven, see All That Is, make plans, create, dance, work in Service to the Almighty, and rest… always, forever… Ah… It sounds luscious. Some prohibit good feelings. They say, “This isn’t allowed. Won’t be permitted. No. Can’t have Joy.” Those who squelch Joy will choose Earth, for they are unable to attain peace within themselves. It is true. Find Peace inside. This opens the soul, increasing opportunity to advance, allowing Joy to reside and take up space that fills you with the necessary element needed to wish Love Everlasting outside Earth reality.

Do you see? If you permit darkness, the Light is dull when Jesus returns. Light shines, yet the embers of lust, hate, anger keep you from fully experiencing the blessed Joy that shines to you as He bids you return. Understand that each soul wishes Joy, yet if you are not “made up with” your anger, the Joy is blocked. It is difficult to wish Jesus to take you when anger, unforgiveness, fear reside in you.

We wish full release of fear, anger, unforgiveness. This permits Message From Heaven to announce itself to you clearly. Patiently, Jesus asks we close doors when the opportunity ends for Ascension. Cry? If you wish. Some will resent that the opportunity allowed her but not him, me but not that one. “No! Not this way!” we shout. We say every soul is chosen to ascend, yet some choose to leave and others remain. Do you see why some blame? Anger. Yes. If you release, then the choise is easy. Anger, fear, sadness, resentment, unforgiveness afford you the opportunity to hear little. Clarity is in the full release of all you hold inside your spirit.

Ask God, Creator:

“God, afford me this opportunity to release all sadness. Any indiscretions — please forgive me, all of you. I forgive all of you for what I have done. Thank you for the lesson learned. Amen.”

If fear is to be released, replace “sadness” with “fear” in the statement above. Fill feeling words in where “sadness” rests in the sentence. (You understand.)

The purpose of release work is to complete the karma that has been unresolved in your soul. We see many get this concept, yet others aren’t clear. See that karma is addressed. Look up the concept. Research. Good to understand.

See? There’s stuff to learn yet. (laugh)

OK. What about babies? Any takers for this one? I’ll dish the answer: The babies, alive, well, understand and will go. Pure as pie, they rock up towards God. Babies. Heaven. You see? Many leave, for they wish Love. It’s pure. The baby — the knowledge — it’s pure, un-adult-erated. (See?) The adult impurifies the baby. They are taught hate. Mature children move to impure after smudging in dirt. Yes. It’s a wise child who’s un-adult-erated. (smile)

So, we’ve given you information. It is your turn. Do you see why this information is to be distributed? Remark. Tell a friend. An uncle, perhaps? Dad? The boy next door? (smile)

All is well. You are fine. Thank you for joining us today.

Love is here. It is here. It’s here! Here!

(Joanie’s bouncing again.) (smile)

Love, David, the host; Joanie, writer, producer, screenplay advisor — many hats for this production; Mary Magdalene, her friend; Mother of God, Mary, who sits wisely, offering gems of advice as I speak to Joanie; Yeshua of Nazareth, the one who wishes we talk more, yet know time is on this side, not our side, and Joanie is to rest; all the Heaven’s angels, birds.

Love is here.

jldy

I must say I love this forum! To David and his friends I send my love! It’s been a while since I’ve commented but well here I am 🙂 and full of questions. I’ve enjoyed the banter I’ve been watching but it seems to have died down ……..so here I am 😉 .
    I have often wondered if there is more then one reason that souls come to earth? Is it possible that besides to learn and become better souls; is it also possible that after living thur eternity (which I cannot possibly imagine) that existence became a little boreing and the idea of the veil was produced also for entertainment(just a question 😕 ) as well as to better ourselves?
    Also I was wondering where the souls went before earth had humans on it or if being human even matters? I beleive the universe is teaming with life,so is it possible the human form has been around for a long time and desired or are there other forms as or more desireable?
    I have been following your messages and am very much intrigued by them and realize that the time is close for these things to take place! I look forward to them. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
    You guy’s are so fun loveing and are loved 🙂 .

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.