WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    Joanie

Dear John,

We are happy you are here, dear friend. It is a beautiful way to connect. We enjoy seeing you on Book of Light. Please understand many of us wish to read posts. If some are not wanting communication, please do not feel you are pressing into their space. They chose to be outside. You can be inside — here — with us, and we will answer.

I believe many choose Earth lives because learning is crucial for their development. We see so many wishing enlightening days, nights that the line to be here grows long. (smile) Do you know how it feels to be cooped in a body, feeling trapped? It is courageous to leave bliss and go through many layers till you are in a corporeal structure. Be it made clear that you see that many do not want “trapped,” “off kilter.” They wish Peace, yet the feeling we say is like entrapment when the spirit is tight in a body suit. (laugh out loud)

There are some (souls) who wish all along to remain quiet in a life. Others loud. Soft, hard. In, out. Easy, difficult. Abused, victimizer. It is a series of events, one before, the next later on that keeps souls returning for acts of completion. We say many want assault to learn passive resistance, while others wish Peace, Love, Joy. It depends on the soul and how they are wishing their evolultion.

Do you see how the possibilities are endless? I do believe you imagine souls wanting terrible to find Joy. Yes. It is so. Then we have beggars to learn bravery. Thieves to learn compliance. It downright astonishes us how many there are who want things to wreck so they can fix them. Yes. Wreck to fix. Accomplishing is a goal that so many wish.

Entertainment. No. This just does not match. No. Entertaining is not what folks call Earth for it’s not Pleasure Palace TV. (snort) We will pass and go on to the next question.

Human form exists. It has felt old, quite old, yet the new version, your species, has existed for millenia. Take a ride. We’ll look at the Earth. In times of old, man lived, died, rode in ships. The life was incredible. One moment, Earth appeared through design. This enabled Creator to use gifts to make more able to grow, shift.

How do humans live in space? They crowd, join, create communities, live on stars — exactly as always — being creative and punctual with respect to Plan.

Now, if you believe there are others in forms outside your knowledge, we will concur. Yes. So many Creator put forth to see how It could grow, see how It could become beautiful, winged, furry, animal like — all to see Beauty in itself.

Desire human body versus another? No. it is not desire. We feel some choose this while others choose that. Preference. God Almighty is the dealer of cards. To he, she, it, it is all One. To you, it is different. With form, we see each other. In time, you’ll see how form uses us. Yes, us. We are the makers and we can utilize form for purposes unawares to you at this time. Soon to you will be knowledge re: transmortification — the moving of matter to energy with intention. Thank you for asking this as we enjoy answering this.

I love the way you say we love this. Yes, it is a beautiful thing to talk through her (Joanie). It is fun and pleasureable. When you come, please see we have tables for guests. Many wish to see dinner and I don’t know how many to set for.

Love David, many Council members.

Joanie enjoys this. She says this is very pleasureable for her. We are happy that she learns through your questions, John.

Archangel Michael enjoys your talk here.

Thank you,

says he.

Cathy and Abe, your guides introduce you to fairies, elves in your dream state. If you sleep soundly, they are assisting, not the medicine.

Love is here. Here. Here. x

jldy

Thanks to your Scribe Joanie 🙂 I am able to speak with you and hear……well read your answer’s! Things are changing here and I am never sure what is going to happen! It seems everyone has their own idea’s and message’s; so I listen to my gut feeling’s and of course Joanie or should I say you 😉 . I am strong and positive in what I believe yet I’m alway’s looking for verification. Being here, human is a disadvantage when it comes to the truth ,so I have to trust my judgement……..and it’s not alway’s right 🙂 .
    I take all of what I hear as heresay until the truth bites me in the ass and opens my eye’s otherwise I spend most of my time in the dark! I listen and look for the light that I know is there and when it’s ment to be I will find it!
    I am a being who believe’s in love and happiness and togetherness; I wish to not hurt or hate or place myself above others. It feels good to be this way. I would make a poor soldger now that all anger and hate has left me! Yes I used to have those feelings during my younger years but not to a great degree just when I would see injustess’s; their is no place in my soul for that now or ever again I prey!
    I love the way you throw words around in such a lite hearted way as it gives me hope that I will see all that I believe come to be!
    Their are so many souls looking to be lead in the right direction because over here they are lost right now and your kind words help to lead and lighten the heart!
    Looking forward to some tea with guy’s!! 😉

Joanie

David’s Guidance: The Ascension – Part 7 – 6/3/12

I ask you if you want a question to be asked and it is not asked. Therefore, I will ask,

“Why do live birds die? They die. It is harming them — the streams that come in from technollogy of darkness? Please help us understand whether birds ask for this (death), or whether they are innocent victims? Thank you.”

If one were to ask this on Book of Light, my response would be as such:

I know birds choose death. Flocks have fallen and this is due to a strong desire to wait, see what happens at the Light of Choice Moment. (smile) If they fall, die, they opportune themselves with the ability to fly at the Ascension. We allow birds’ deaths because they want to experience the Ascension at this moment. You see animals leaving. It is a cry for Love at this time. So, you ask whether birds die and choose or play victim? I say it is fascinating, remarkable — a choice splendid, beautiful — so beautiful to see the Lord God of Heaven at this time.

We wonder if you knew birds died in flocks at this time. Yes. It’s happening across the countries of Israel, Egypt, Mesopotamian ruins sites, and other areas where sacred cities were buried or had significant holy activity.

Did you know whether animals choose death? Yes. They can choose if they go or remain on Earth. We see them (decide), support whether a decision is justly made, and encourage travel Home in a beautiful way. Can you see that we care? Oh, yes! Such a wonderful part we play in their passage Home.

I am here answering questions. Another:

“How do you believe we go when we die? Peacefully or magically?”

Candidly speaking, it’s a drama that you create. It depends on your level of awareness. Some create high drama to show the life was difficult. Others sort things and create Peace, for they could see it only as this when leaving for Home.

“Can you choose Heaven?”

Yes. It is part of decision making each soul chooses. If one wishes light travel, Mars is an option. Territories outside Venus are cozy. Many opt for Heaven where it’s Peace, Love, Bliss. Can you understand how a soul can go forward, choosing only Love in their experience? If Heaven is the door to walk through, they are able to feel good when they open and walk through after the decision has been finalized. If not, the soul has gone to other destinations for crucial learning, pleasure — many reasons.

I see Joanie wishes I distinguish Heaven from Mars, Venus, other dimensions. OK. So we have a universal conscious awareness — Source. Each soul is part of Source. If you go out of the center, you make inroads to new locations. Earth is one and Venus another. Heaven, a reality in itself, is outside the awareness of Earth, Venus stability of consciousness. It matters on perception. Gender plays a part in women wish frilly, men hard. So, the components of realities are sometimes based on the creator’s gender attachments, or likes and dislikes.

Have we gotten you confused? All is said to awaken you to worlds outside of the awareness you have now. Can you see how good this is? So, it is the way — the way of God — to listen, learn, love, create. Thank you for considering there is more than your body here in the story of Joe or Jane. (smile)

Can we liven this up? Sex is on the mind of the ones enjoying it now. They ask, “Is it carnal? Spiritual? Holy? Sacred? What’s the deal? I’ve got lots to do and want this.” We say sex is a part of union of souls who wish communion for their loving purposes. If you wish it, it comes. (laughter burst from the table where Council members sit.) The person writing (she’s hiding) is laughing. Had to share… The people at the desk laugh. They feel you’re ready for fun, yet more is here to learn. Why do you ask? Do you think a bottle of energy will lose its fizz if you ascend? No. (smile) Too much fun. (smile) Holy. Absolutely. Sacred. Yes. Complete with instructions. We give a tutorial upon arrival. (laughter) Go find fun, you all. I see you laughing. I’m telling them what is their right to know. (addressing Council members)

Do you have a grip on life? Is this part of the Plan — to sit, learn, love, grow, shift? Are you ready? It’s big. Quite immense, I must say. You will be so dazzled that you will understand how we sit in awe of The Coming attraction. (Joanie’s note: Referencing The Second Coming.) It is beautiful. More questions. Yes. Here’s a good one:

“How do I part? Do I bid farewell? Sit, stumble, drop? What is the method?”

I say you ask all the good questions. (smile) We have a series of events that will carry you forward to a place that is beyond the pale of all you’ve encountered. Heaven — this Earth as a giant, beautiful, palacial structure of Lightbeings — you — will absolutely take you and hold you for a while till you settle. When you do, it’ll make sense. It falls right into place and the scenery is just remarkable. Like no other Star we’ve seen in all of Creation. Do you think it’s possible to live in a Heaven on Earth? It will be soon and you can see it change to beauty in a quick blink. That’s the way our Joanie wants the trip to be made for her.

Son of God, Jesus, has to make a statement:

How are you to see the Earth? It is to shift in the eyes of the ones who ascend. They depart in a way that is unique. I will share that many tribal loyal followers of connected planetary star systems will show themselves. You get caught in Love vessels if you wish, depart. Others die when they fall as Light enters. None are hurt. Extraordinary, we add. Extraordinary. Too, are the angels who join in assisting us close to Earth’s shores and rescue those who have needed angels for support, Love. When death occurs, spontaneous leaving of spirit occurs and souls leave in forms of crystalline bodies. This is transit of the miraculous kind. The weather is not to be dealt with. No cold, hot. We modulate it so comfort is there for those who choose death and depart in ships. Beautiful weather feel at this time of year. Superb…

We go to heights to make this worth the while. It is a pleasure to engender your interest, support. Excite the ones you love with my words. I love you.

I believe this piece is complete. Many ask if you have seen my notes on Ascension. I’ve left them with the Mars bar I was eating. (laughter) OK. Enough. We love and admire you all. Thank you, today, always. Forever in our hearts…

Love, David, the host: Joanie, writer, channel; Mary Magdalena, who loves Jesus, the speaker today; Mary of God,

Peace to all here on Earth, dear ones.

Many angels; guides; Council of Light members; Ashtar and a Galactic Federation contingency overseeing our channel today.

Joanie

How are you, John of God?

We feel you are a soul who’s seen much on battlefields. You’ve charged, shot, killed. Didya know? It is so. The soul, John, rests. He’s had such a time learning about Love, Peace. Now, he rests. Why battles? The learning of Love is easy if hatred’s there. Do you understand what you set up? It is perfectly amazing to think you were clever to hate, yes?

OK. Let’s take a stranger. He’s a man. I am the other woman. (laugh) I go see him, enjoy, leave. Then the next John comes along. (laugh) You see? You are going to find a woman who is so incredible, I tell ya. You are lucky. Soul/twin — however you wish to call her, she’s yours. It is soon. I am happy to share that she is perfect in all ways. We happily pair souls so they enjoy Love together and dwell in hearts forever. Can you imagine? It is Earthly to feel, yet luminous in our realm. Just beautiful, satisfying, tremendous by way of soul growth.

Knowledge. Let’s discuss knowing. You are wanting and looking, seeking, when it’s part of the heritage you carry in your heart. Go to the chamber. Take a look and ask what feels good. If it’s a feel good, probably truth. (smile) I see you like answers. OK. The truth inside a person’s left brain is very enormous as compared to the truth in their right side. Why? The left logical side emits waves that sound like bells. The way we hear this is different from the way you hear bells. OK. The right is linear when we speak of thought, sound. There’s a transmission pure. It’s lighter. So, right is clear, left is choppy. Now, the brain has functions. It moves information to where it’s supposed to go. All you do is process. Man, it’s funny to see. We love this.

The time is here to say you right brain for Love, left for knowledge. Get this? You’re storing, socking information when the right can feel easier and clearer.

I see Joanie’s hand is up in the air. “Hey! The heart! Different from the brain. How do you compare brain knowldge to heart knowing? John, you alluded, uses his brain to analyze and assess whether something is true. We move to 5th dimensional consciousness; the heart is our navigator. Correct?”

OK. I see you make a clear distinction. I’ll move to John and how he is to switch processes: He can choose to leave the intellectual, curious John to find the Love John who feels — knows all in a vast way by means of feeling. The heart is a tool. We speak heart-centered and love heart-felt. So, how does this approach differ? The brain is just atop the body. It sits as a massive computer, trying gadgets and figuring logic and possibility. The heart is ignored when we think. It’s sitting, pumping, releasing energy, yet no one believes it can do anything. Here’s the silly part! The heart is center and front to all. It is on the go. It moves centrally. It concocts beautiful creations. The brain sits as the heart creates. So, which wishes to do the moving? Both wish this — in different ways. Why think? Because it’s necessary to figure daily activities. We believe there’s an overemphasis on the brain and figuring out what to do for daily structured activity planning. The heart needs a tune up and a work out in this area.

We get you thinking this is neat. We try. It is different because you are used to logic, order, arrays of spreadsheets, notes, pockets filled with to-do slips.

Now, if heart knowing is paramount to all other types of processing, why are you doing brain work? The dark took steps to distinguish truth by means of logic. It took science and made you believe all is an intellectual exercise. Now, the Light come to say, “I wish Love and Love is here.” The people want Peace. Heart knowing is clearly a way to achieve this.

Try to, daily, imagine a person entering heart space, searching for answers. Feel Love and the answers spring up to your awareness. Try this and see whether you “feel” knowing.

John, I am so happy you are so good and ready to see Love in the Heavens. We say, “Glory is God! Glory to God in Heaven and in the New Earth!”

Love, David; The Divine Ones; Mary Magdalene; Jesus of Nazareth; Joseph; Mary of God; Joanie, the scribe of today’s piece; many angels; guides; unicorns and elves who sit near and want you to grow and change in a beautiful way.

denise

Dear David and Joanie,

Everybody is talking about Venus Transit tomorrow evening, June 5, many are saying different things. Some say goddesses are coming in to balance the power, others say it is a time for peace, others say our cellular DNA is being energized, and many are saying it is time for us to take back our power.

WHat do you say it is tomorrow and what do you suggest we do in the evening? I cannot see the moon at my house at 9:30 PM, should I go someplace to watch it?

Thanks for your guidance and unconditional love.

Denise

Joanie

Hi Denise,

It is time to talk about the Venus transit. I say that there are souls who are going to experience this differently. If you want to see moon, sun, sphere, round, then go to the place that has it live on the computer. We say that it is not necessary to witness this as it is impossible for many to do this. (smile)

If you go to sleep and feel energy that is different, working through your system, I’ll say that the energy is causing cellular “disruption.” It is truly unique as this episode has not occurred in ages. Some will feel smart. Others dumb. But it is not bad. All it is is energy causing disruption so new information can be coded in your structure.

Good. Now that we tell this to you, we wish to say that the ones who get hit hardest are out of the picture. What is out of the picture? They are the ones who did not understand what is happening and they feel very out of sorts. Many will reel. It is part of the plan to get folks off their seats and into the Light. Good. Do you see that there are people needing Light in their souls? Yes. Many need this. It is our duty to reveal information into their DNA that will help them rise.

So, this is the truth as I know this to be. It is a time of revelation. Some feel power is a theme. Others Light and others Love. Whatever you feel, it is so. You will feel as you feel on this day. Good, bad — whatever you feel, it is OK and perfect, Denise.

I believe Venus, the Goddess of Love, is here and she wishes to speak:

I love this Earth and would like many to know that the time is Now. Yes. I come and conquer all fears of Love that inhabit brains of those who sit and stare and want to touch souls with Love, yet they cannot. This is empowerment on my part. I come through layers to take hold of souls who sit meekly and cry. All they do is cry, ‘Why can’t I love? What is my problem?’ I come and say, ‘This is not to be. I cannot have soul-sitting in this way. Go and find Love. I help. I do this so others can sort through issues and come up with better ideas, better ways to live and then find Peace in themselves when they are also looking for Love outside themselves.

Now, Denise, this is how we say it, “It is good, no matter how you experience this. It is good.”

Love, Joanie, the scribe; David, the host; many angels and other beings how pronounce that Venus is the giver, the taker, the one who makes Love happen.

Joanie

Hi David,

I had an interesting experience today. Please help me understand it. I looked into the sky this morning and saw a brilliant blue sky with giant white cumulus clouds that appeared very close to me. Vivid. They roughly formed a circle. I concluded the blue center was a portal. I normally don’t immediately look up at the sky.

I got in the car and drove towards my destination. Above me was a sea of giant white cumulus and cumulus nimbus clouds that appeared stacked next to each other. I concluded they were mother ships cloaked as clouds.

I continued on my journey and looked in the sky at yet a third location. I saw a strange, funky cloud formation in one spot and white cirrus clouds that formed a fanned arc. At this point, I knew something was going on.

I called a Lightworker friend and described what was going on. He said he’d been taken by the cloud formations, too, both yesterday and today. Later, my son commented on the cool cloud formation above us while we were driving. I shared this with another Lightworker friend and she said she saw the giant cumulus clouds earlier, too.

Is this related to Venus in transit? What happened today?

Love, Joanie

Hi Joanie,

The people have been experiencing changes. There are people experiencing this in many ways. The clouds you see are very interesting. Yes. People see such different and believable things such as radical shifts of light, elements of nature, and other wild air experiences. Your day is filled with good stuff!

Let’s look at the hole. It is a source for all beings to go to see God. We call this an interdimensional portal. If you look, you’ll see planetary objects placed around it. Go see. The next egg shaped “crater” will have “beans” of sorts near the center. Go see. I’ll help the next time you’re finding an interesting crater to jump through.

The mothers of ships circle, enter, apply weight to stay here and watch all activity. Yes. The crowd was ships looking at you on home base. (smile) It’s a beauty to watch them as they sail in to look around and peek in the world of yours. (smile) I’m happy you are able to get a view of Galactic Federation vehicles.

Fan. That is an experience. If you need more clarification, dial God. (laughs) If the fan trickles, it makes noise. We say this formation is simple, yet the belief you hold is there’s more, correct? (Joanie nods.) The liberty taken here is one of three things. Vehicles enter, moving space and life into a formation. Clouds are disrupted. The vehicles descend, yet no one hears them. The leftover charge is the fan from the engines. We put sound operators to maintain our pressure if something pushes hard on life here (Earth). Your objective view is a cloud — a fan of a cloud. We’ll subjectively call this emission of clouds after vehicles of ours enter the atmosphere and move atoms into fans.

The cloud formations are docking stations. The weird shapes are our stations — the ones standing out from others.

So, this is our land. It’s the land of sky. Inhabitants love the air, so we sail to make Home here, too. Many “Homes.” (smile)

Love, David, Joanie, the crew on board Atlantis 2356, a vessel that is pure energy, whizzes, whirs, yet silently engages Joanie at night for discussion about how her day was. (laughs)

denise

Dear Joanie and David,

I have noticed the clouds practically coming to life too. I have to be inside during the day but Tuesday night I saw the most amazing moon weaving in and out of so many fast moving clouds, it looked as if the moon was travelling through a crowd. So beautiful I got out of bed at 3AM to take pictures.

Last night I decided to participate in a worldwide Venus transit meditation to welcome goddess energy and create world peace. I started at 9:30 PM with breathing and a blue light string from heaven to me to the earth. After I got to relaxing I looked up at the sky and all the clouds were shaped in sort of triangles and looked like angels were flying around. I welcomed the angels and closed my eyes again to visualize the next part of the meditation and when I opened them again they were back to normal random clouds. But it was beautiful and comforting message to see all those angels flying around th sky! Amazing thank you!

I am waiting for miracles and living in expectation…of health and happiness and new beginnings. Nothing is better than receiving love and light from heaven.

I love you guys, thanks!
    Denise

Joanie

Dear One who comes to Life in Heaven,

She is here, Joanie, to say, “Hi, Denise! It’s good that it’s the way it is. I hope you are well and having a good day.” She wishes you were closer so you could chat a bit about Love, life, material vs. spiritual — all the things women of your ilk like to discuss. (chuckle) So, she wishes she had more to say, but she’s ready to channel about the angular clouds.

Indeed, angels are in the Heavens. You are witnessing a storm. It’s a storm of Heavenly bodies streaming in. They catch your eye, shaking the conscious awareness you presently have. Go, see the image again. Visualize dark, vivid clouds, triangular looking objects flying about. Now, do you wish they saw you, said, “Hi” and left? Oh, I see. You aren’t caring about communication. We’ll leave the visual experience to that which you described to us all.

Angels float down, making contact. Some, special, others ordinary. (Archangel Michael’s miffed. He takes David and shakes till they laugh loudly.) All angels are special. (smiling and laughing with Michael near his collar) The boys are having fun and we’re loving the discussion about angelic crew work.

OK. ‘Nuf. The moment you opened the eyes after the second round of visualizing, they went up, away. It is their mission to enter, cascade in, make appointments, see people who ask for help, leave. We are always working in the angelic realm; they are our sisters/brothers. Cherubim assist. All the elementals assist. It is a devic community, as well, that works in the Heavens. All is well. We bring messengers to Light-en skies at night if people meditate in this way.

Good. Glad you had a good experience looking out the window. I’m happy you are with us communally when you whisper Peace signs to the world.

Love, David, Mary Magdalene, Jesus of Nazareth, Mary of God, two angels who love you: Serena, the love of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, as well as my friend, Samuel, who sits, watching you as you meditate.

Love is here. You are Love. xo

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 6/10/12: “The Way It Is”

I am here to announce that I am Jesus. I am in the mind of your dear Joanie. She is the one who brings you The Word. I have been in the depths of her consciousness for generations. She is the lady, Mary Magdala, who is ready to please the folk with song, grace, Love. You wonder who can be doing, saying this. It is special to announce this. I have been saying “Joanie” when Mary is her name. She is a Heaven sent angel who brings The Word to life. I am happy to share she will be my love when Ascension comes.

You see, many revere me in ways I do not wish to be revered. It is a Plan of proportions so grand that I wish to sit quietly and watch as you make the dream come to exist as a moment of Love for humanity.

Do you understand? David is a name I give myself for you will understand someone simply by other names. When I enter through Joanie, names have weight and significance. If Jesus were Joanie’s guide, she would have few to listen, believe, announce, awaken. It is sheer bliss to share my love for her to you.

Can you take a moment to see who she is? She’s a Long island woman come Home to see Love. It’s a perfect story. The Mothers of Mary unite. They sing:

Love is a name called Mary. She is a beautiful soul to see. I love the man who Mary loves. He is Home to me.”

The Mothers of Mary (Mary of God) come to say the blessing:

This union is unique. Many souls live in fear. One such soul is Joanie and she has overcome fear. She has no fear. This makes her perfect for our son, Lord Jesus, who works Light through God for healing, counsel, and sharing Love. Please know our Joanie goes as Mary here. She is peaceful, pleasant, funny, graceful. We announce this to your world.

I, Jesus, proclaim David and I as One. We are one and the same. Forgive and allow me to explain how naming her guide “David” is allowable so you do not conclude this is duplicity and disregard for one’s beliefs.

I make names. They are to be known. Yeshua, David Melech (King David or David, the King), Zachoriah… many names so people will hear, understand God and all It’s facets, messages, permutations of Love. If Joanie, my Joanie, has feelings and they are strong, I cannot peacefully enter to channel through her to you. Jesus, the name, has connotations and this disrupts her flow, her transmission of The Word. As David, I can speak freely, candidly — open and honest with everyone.

Now that you see David as Jesus, you will see she loves what she does with vim, energy — like a stallion in the ring. She looks at Love with pride. I understand her way. She is true.

So, how is it that you see this? Is it a ruse? A play? An act? Or is this near perfect and you wish to congratulate her on her performance? I am unsure how she feels. Possibly upset and afraid you will like David, but Jesus is too threatening a figure to amount to much here. I do not know. See how you feel. Contemplate all I have shared. Battle demons if this is to be done. Clear webs away that interfere with your understanding of my words. I am true to what I say.

Can you understand that I, Jesus, sit and weep thinking you will not like the message here? I truly understand if your confusion takes you to a place of combativeness and disillusionment. It is my journey, my Plan that affects this grand play. I instill within you courage to look at how Joanie — Mary — is a figure walking and talking, breathing, hustling daily for chores and motherly duties. She has courage, bravery, knowledge. I hope you see her in the way I do.

Thank you.

Love, Yeshua ben Yoseph, The One Writing This Piece, Hoping You Will Accept All I Have Shared

Please tell me how you feel. Ask and I will respond.

Love is your name.

jldy

You need not weep at being judged! It is Joanie who deliver’s the messages that I appreciate! It is David and Friends who bring the messages who I listen to and it is me who does not pass judgement on the statements you make! I beleive that which I wish to and if you are who you say you are then revelling yourself is your wish and you must feel a need to do so. It means I will listen closer 🙂 . It is a huge statement you bring forth but not unbeleivable but maybe questionable; because as humans, a free thinking race we question everything! Please keep on with your messages and not worry about who you are and I wont!
    Love and Peace

Joanie

Hi you all,

I’ve learned that the administrator of the website has not taken to fix the registration process where new folks can log in and post. Therefore, I would like anyone who wishes to post to email me at: j.eising@comcast.net and send me their question, response, what you would like. I do not have time at the moment to go to another site and begin settling in there. If I see an opening in my days, I will check out some other sites and let you all know I’ve moved. For now, we continue here.

Blessings,

Joanie

Joanie

This is Isabel who emailed me with her post:

I very much enjoyed reading David’s Guidance, & I wanted you to know that I support you in all you do. Your messages are always ones of love, forgiveness and positive, gentle encouragement. Seems perfectly logical to me that it’s been Jesus all along! For me, David’s revelation came at the exact moment that it was ready to be heard. I find that in the past year I have been clearing out a lot of old, outdated “stuff” and that has created space / opening / willingness to allow new ideas & possibilities in. Thankfully, He has been patiently waiting for the invitation! I know that through your channeling you continue to be instrumental in helping me to rediscover the Light within myself. Thank you for taking that leap of faith to post David’s Guidance and rest easy knowing that the people who admire, like and respect you ( a.k.a. me and numerous others whom you’ve helped tremendously ) are happy for you , peace & blessings,

Isabel

Bigfeet E

Hi again everyone,

Well it’s bin a while & that’s because the urge to speak has left me and i keep finding myself stuck in a no-man’s-land.
    All i seem to do is work & flee in some videogames. I can not seem to get any motivation going & when i do it’s blocked.
    But enough of that here.

That’s quit a surprise you revealed there David aka Yeshua (aka Sananda ?), but i do understand the motive very well.
    I can tell you there’s no hard feelings from my side for that whatsoever, only surprise.
    In fact it doesn’t really matter to me in the sence that i have no rememberance of knowing you before as in a 3D seperate way.
    So David or Yeshua i approach in the same way i would approach any other for social interacting. Being me just sizing up an other as in any other encounter.
    Ofcourse a bit different knowing that you are not under the same rules of earthly life, that made it somewhat easier for me to come out of my shell.

Judgement is such a hard way of interaction, of life. I see & feel it every day. Many times i get sucked in to it aswell if i don’t hold my guard up.
    And , able to be my own worst enemy , i place judgement up on to myself aswell. Sometimes accurately, validly & sometimes not.

I know , i know, forgive myself & all that, but somehow it doesnt really invoke me feeling i stepped forward, just back where i started.
    Can not discribe how frustrating this is, and keeps being. (sighs)

Let me just throw in a question that has bin lying on the back of my mind.

My imagination or fantasy has brought me some … good positive feelings in the past, but it just feels as an unfinished wish that i never can seem to attract to materialize.
    So that kept me flying about in the fantasyrealm for ages, repeatetivly … each time less vividly untill one sinks to bottom.
    I keep wondering if or what if life in the higher realms is going to be in the same fashion ?

The feeling sticks with me that this is a misunderstanding & doesn’t make sence.
    You have explained that there is no way you need to earn ascention, but yet it does in the sence one needs to be aware, as in fulfilment of one’s self, in order to raise vibration &
    to be able to make a realised choise for the momentum to arise. At the moment i’m so not aligned in this line of sequence as i feel can not get my attention to that goal without fullfulling the Erikwish.
    Distracted as i am , i strand on the crossroad yet there’s no tangible feel for roads to engage. The longer i stand the deeper it blurrs. Friggin indecivesisness sticks its head up again.

Another couple of questions that arose was concerning the lightbody.
    Many ppl have had vivid out-of-body experiences, as in there astral travels. Yet some report still dualistic surroundings to be found.
    Is this the realm of tresshold that needs to be travelled trough before ariving truely in higher realms, or is that a totally different matter ?

And secondly,
    When one is able to consiously build their chi or energy high enough to encounter all kinds of new abilities etc. , can this be considdered as the lightbody present within the physical ?
    So basicly i’m trying to identify the lightbody a bit as chi or astral or any combined sorts of names of bodies. Or is this going to be something never heard of entirely ?

My regards,
    Bigfeet, phasing out.

Joanie

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank Shylo, the keeper of this site, for getting it up and running today. I am very grateful. If you are a person who has not been able to post because you weren’t able to register, please try now. If you find that you are still having difficulty, please email me at: j.eising@comcast.net.

Namaste,

Joanie

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.