WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    Joanie

Joanie to Dorlie: This is Mother Mary:

I see, Dorlie, that you are in need of guidance. We are here now with you. Always, we are with you, dear Dorlie of Love, of Love, of Love…

So, we will say you are sad. This is old, my dear. Very, very old. The people comment that old wounds are difficult to heal. We believe anything can heal if you wish it healed.

I see you sad. My arms wrap around you like two arms of Light, Love circling your body. You shine in Light. This is our hope: You shine, always.

I am here to guide you and wish for you healing. Let us get to the sad, dark soul weeping here. I see old sadness needing attention. Please forgive yourself for transgressions made at times of yore when you withheld knowledge. You did this to save others. Now, you worry, sadly others will not be safe, sound because of you. If you do this (forgiveness), you can free yourself of much heavy weight that sits in your body, mind, spirit. Please say, ‘I forgive you. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you.’ This frees oneself of old, sad worry. (smile)

Now, Hope. Well, Hope… I see you wanting much, yet you sadly go on without much of any bit of Light in your eyes. Why? Did he break you? Did this turn so over that you cannot get up? Why are you sad to the extent you are sad? We believe old wounds are open. More forgiveness for him, for you now. (smile) Say, “I love you now and always. You are wonderful. We part and live apart. Our journey ends and it is over. Amen.’ Sanctify the words with blessings of Love over and over (‘I love you. Thank you. OK. We go.’) Over and over again. He leaves when you let it take place in your head, your body, your mind’s eye. All the time, you had him, he loved you, yet it was not good Love in the way one wishes it. It was unhealthy for you and for him. So, get on with life. Try to see how Love comes, goes, yet is always there for two who journey often and find common ground for play, adventure, trust and more.

How does a perfect situation go bad? It does when there are problems existing beforehand. How do you see this falling apart? Do you see this and why it occurred? Sugar coating isn’t OK. So, the (rose colored) glasses are gone. Good. No more of the ‘I can take care of this situation’ business. I wish for your health restored to when you were 10 years old, bouncing around like a silly girl. (smile)

How are you? Do you wish Light now? OK. We shine more. (Joanie’s note: A group of 12 — The Council — deliver words, as well as Light to Dorlie’s soul.) The Truth is sent. You will receive this, dear child. Love, Truth, Light is issued (to you) and you are healed of several images, notions that beset problems in this lifetime. Go to the window to see Light come in. We watch you here when you look up at Light now. Come to the sun and we sit near. Gaze to the sea. We stream Light to you from there, too.

I will be near you. Do not be sad. It is over. The trouble ended. You are to live, love, sit in wonderment of God’s world.

I love you, dear.

Mary Magdalena speaks:

I love you, honey, and want this day to be a different day for you. I want our day to be special. Take hands with your boyfriend, mate, love and say to yourself, ‘I love him. He is different than the other one. I love him very much. He is good and solid. Different and kind We spend time apart, yet it is fine. This is good.’

The words are important for you to see he loves you and you love him. The person you love is different from the last. This bothers you in a way. We believe different challenges you. Why? He is nice, kind, sweet. Please see ‘different’ differently. (smile)

Mark, Luke, John, Matthew come here to speak:

I, John, see you slumber. I, Matthew, wake you. I, Luke, watch you daydream. I, Mark, hear your sleepy voice fill the room in the morning. We all watch over you, dear one. The cross you bear is great. Take this off, dear. No need for this. Off with this, please, so you can live and enjoy life anew.

So, Magdalena leaves, putting Jesus in her stead:

Jesus, they say, is a big man. Tough, rough. (smile) I say Jesus is my name. I am not tough, rough. I am sweet, like your man. (smile) You saw tough, rough and saw this as sweet. What does that do to one’s judgement? I believe definition of ‘grand’ is more like ‘big,’ ‘overwhelming.’ Your definition is more about tough. Do you wish tough? This is a bit off topic, but I believe the man is rough and you enjoy this. Can we see you in sweet arms, or do you prefer old, tough arms? Your life is here to live and enjoy. You must learn how to live in harmony with all people, but the heavy handed ones are difficult to live with. Our job is to see you are safe. Please see you are safe. Love is shined over your soul, Dorlie. We place beets, apricots, mementos, wine, sprigs of nutmeg on your face to ease the pain. ‘Bye, my dear one…’ (hug, kiss on top of head)

David returns:

Can I say that the men and women of The Council of Light have presented you with many ideas. You are here to decide how you wish to work, play, reside, love. You choose the path you walk on.

I send you leaves of gold, splattered across the sky, raining onto your soul. Gold is my color. (smile) I sit in this color. You sit in gold when I watch and guide you, so now you are gold-leafed. (chuckle, twinkle in eye)

Good that Julie, Julisa, Juliet of the Nile had the time to bring you here for your health and well-being.

Love is here for you. We watch you, guide and protect you. Mother of God, Mary, wishes last words:

I sit here, praying you feel better, child. Love is on you now.

x

Love, David, the host; Joanie, scribe, memento lover, friend, traveler with Dorlie for ages and ages and ages; many Archangels; Mark, Luke, John, Matthew; many angels

Master Hilarion says:

I am your friend. The Light is on and you can bask in Light. Go take bath of Light, dear child. Love is on.

David: You have so many loving you, you are unaware of just how many are here. We cannot count them. xo

julie

Dear John,
    thank you so much for your posts. I always learn so much from both you and the answers you receive. I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in your struggles.
    xo,
    Julie

I see my sister is here. Yay!! I am so, so glad. She is pretty wonderful.

O.K., so like John said before…Where do we start? There is so much to talk about! If it is o.k., I guess I’ll start with my post and work my way forward until the littles call for me.

You say “If you muster up courage, you’ll see you, as a child in many lifetimes, had horror.” I can’t see it, but I feel, yes…that seems right. Do I need to see each thing that happened? Is it important for me to go through all the horrors in order to understand myself and my path better? If so, how can I do this? I have the courage, I just don’t know how to “see” it on my own. I do work with Joanie on it when I get to see her, I just wonder if I can work on it on my own some.

I think I understand what you say about the children. That I had these certain things happen to me and so therefore I don’t want those things to happen to them. Yes, that is very true. But, I see. You are saying that the children have chosen these things to happen in order for them to grow. Just as I chose for certain things to happen in order to grow and learn.

You are right. My body is fidgety, my mind races when I do not want it to.

Thank you. I do not notice my self-deprication. I do not mean to be.
    The dwelling, yes. I will keep my thoughts in check. I see what you mean about changing my thoughts about my dad. Put the good out into the universe, not the worry. Is this right? I make my reality.
    Ha, ha. You know me well. I was not at all happy about the talks of medicine.
    Thank you, Joanie. xoxoxox
    Much love and gratitude.
    Love,
    Julisa

SilverSurfer

Apologies, I was embarrassed that I had asked, so removed my question. I thank you for the response.

julie

Thank you all so much for all the love and light. I am really trying to let it all penetrate and sink in.
    Thankfully, I feel I have been able to move on and finally let go of that past love and it’s hurts. You all really helped me in our conversation several months ago.
    I feel my fear and darkness stem from other areas.
    As of several weeks ago I was struggling with not being able to “fix” or control my sick fathers unhappiness and worries. I feel
    responsibility for his happiness and protection and am not able to control his environment as I would wish, and this weighs on me.
    During this time of vulnerability I came accross a very sick family in my work two weeks ago. This family, espeically their son has tramautized me. This child had malicioiusness in his eyes and taunted to hurt me throughout the session in their home. I have felt fearful ever since my session in their home and think of them constantly. I feel overwhelmed by having to see them again which is what my supervisor is requesting. This has lead me to slowly becoming more and more sick and unsure of myself.
    For two weeks I have no appetite and struggle to eat, have lost weight and in the past several days have insomnia. I am so scared for my health and have called out from work due to feeling so weak and overwhelmed. I feel I am in a downwared spiral that
    will never end and wish to quit my job but we can not afford it. I don’t know what to do.
    I have started on anxiety/depression medication but it has not kicked in yet. I yearn for a good nights sleep.
    I feel so scared and lost.
    Please send some guidance to help llight my way.
    I am so appreciative.

jldy

Dear Julie:
    ThankYou so much for your kind remarks and I wish you all the Best! I would like to say that I do not fear anymore because of what I know to be true now! You do not have to fear anyone because you are protected by your truth and angles; so go thru your life knowing things will happen as they are ment to and no one can get into your space without you letting them. God Bless You!

Hi David and your hungry group 🙂 . Actually I dont eat to much if I can help it or I put weight on and thats all about how comfortable I feel in my own skin! But I do like a good Barbecue with my friends and family 🙂 . But my life has changed alot so I definitely eat less meat as I appreciate that animals have their rights also. I’ve alway’s laughed at people who think of animals, even fish as stupid because I have never believed that as I have seen to many amazing things among animals ; they just experience life in a different manner then we do!
    I really wanted to say that even with all my health issue’s I so look forward to this year as a change that will be for the good of all! And I mean all in the world those poor and those not so poor because we are all part of god and will be treated equally according to our wish’s!
    To Joanie my friend I am so glad to have met you and proud to call you a friend and proud of all the good you do; so take care of yourself so that you can continue your kind work!
    To my Friend David I would say WoW, until we meet face to face all the Best!
    John 😉

Joanie

Dear Julie, Julisa, Juliet of the Nile,

We say questions are good. Very good. I am happy your sister, Dorlie, is here. Please say, “Hello.” (smile) I will bring in Mary, Mother of God:

Thank you, child of God, for releasing pain. Good. Let us say serotonin is important for health functioning at an optimal level. If this remedy is eaten with food, we see improvement. Pill form is good, however drosp in water are more efficient. Have a plan to go to sleep when the remedy works. It makes the body sleepy in your case, so rest after the drops or so are ingested. (Follow directions on bottle.) Lainy is an “OK” practitioner. There are better guides, however. Your job is to be with her. She loves and cares for you. Her energy is fine and we like this relationship. If serotonin is added to milk, it tastes bad. Put it in water with apple, orange, grapefruit juice. 2 teaspoons of this over 2 days’ time. How is yoga? Good? OK. Reiki feels nice. Makes you soft, light. Meditate when you can. Good. All these remedies soothe the soul and create a better “workout” for your system than stagnant driving kids here or there. More medicine/remedies? No. Begin with serotonin and wake up as to whether you require more. We will help. (smile)

David: I see you ask about child horror. You are seeing horror by seeing, feeling fear. No people see horror in the way we say you experienced it. No. Too much. Go rest. We’ll take out horror. You work/focus on healnig by thinking good, positive elements/thoughts. OK?

When you suffer at another’s expense you are changing things so you hurt. This is not to be. Others choose suffering to learn and grow. You hurt when you did not choose suffering as part of growth opportunity. This is not necessary Faith is strong. Your ability to empathize is great and mistaken, though. All creatures suffer for learning choice and growth opportunity. We feel your cry-react instinct is too much and can be brought down where you suffer because a part of them needs to feel this to grow.

Session space: What to do? I believe healing occurs between time healings were done. Do not go to, “What do I do?” I suggest you enjoy the space. (smile) Present life is where you focus. Joanie talks past if you need this healed. She’ll take care of this for you and help you release what is to come out. Continue focusing on the present when you say, “Until next time.”

I will say I am very happy you ask how I am. I love life and the universe. I sit and marvel at all Earth is experiencing at this time. We share happiness. It is beautiful to think you are here with Joanie and you heal yourself with her help — her guiding Love. We are pleased you do this all with Love and help from friends.

You and I find planets to achieve missions regarding teaching children Love. We enjoy teaching children. Is this pleasureable to you? I think you remember, yet the Veil is low over your eyes. You see teaching, yet no. It is fine to forget. We’ll teach when you are here, Honey of the Nile. (smile, kiss)

Mary, Queen of Love speaks now:

Thank you for the loving words bestowed upon me. I appreciate the Love. (smile) Please say ‘slow’ is OK. (smile) It is ‘fast’ and ‘riveting’ that moves you. However, you need slow to repeat all that happened in past lives so you heal and come to places that are brilliantly jeweled with Peace in mind, body, spirit. OK. I love the saying, ‘He is the dreamer, tailor of many pants woven with Light.’ Make the pants fit well, Julie. I love you.

xo

David returns, saying, “My father is here and wishes you say, ‘ ‘Night,’ to him. (smile) My father wants to see you settle sleepily to bed so he can rest. My father takes time to see you are OK, honey chile, so be careful with thoughts.’ We say your father, my father are friends. (smile) I watch him. Be dear and rest that he’s fine. Sleep tight with this belief: Dad is fine, well, learning from this illness all the time. No worries. Reality is created when you fire the vision with energy. So, worry not. Believe Life is precious. Beam Light to his solar plexus (power center). This is helpful, dear Juliet of the Nile. If he falls ill, say, “This is his story.” That is the answer you give yourself.

Manicures: Do not have one. Chemicals are poison. She, Joanie, keeps rid of this and will not do this. I mentioned this so you refuse others’ gifts if they say it’s a treat. Not for you to do. (stern advisement to protect your health)

Julie, Joanie loves you so much, too. We say you worked with children in lives before this. We know she has a way with others’ children. Good. Her son is good, ready for teaching you things, too. (smile) The children teach us. They are the Teachers of the Harvest. You teach, will teach, be taught… Beautiful. (smile, hug)

Love, David, the host: Mary Magdalena; Christ of LIght, Buddha; many Archangels: Michael, Lord Gabriel of High Honor, Raphael, Uriel, Archangel Auriel; Magnificent Magdala’s mistress, Mary of God; many angels and cloaked fairies that love you, hide, sweeping fairy crumbs under petals so they aren’t caught eating cookies on the floor (laughter)

Joanie: Thank you. I love you.
    David

Joanie

Dear Dorlisa, Dorlie,

We are sad you move slowly now, and we wish healing to take over you. So, we speak of things generally, as well as specifically. You are in a situation where many people are, too, and you join fear in a large, mass consciousness manner, so to speak. Your spirit squelched knowledge of Life, Love, Happiness in order to face fears you possess inside your spirit. So, this happens for you to face fear inside your person, your being.

OK. “What fear is this?” you ask. We say control is an issue. The wish to “fix” dad is the example you give us now. This indicates difficulty allowing dad to be who he wishes. He may wish illness to grow. You stop growth with fixing. See?

Now, mass illusion — fear — is not indicated for growth. (smiles) The time is here for your growth, not remission or conquest and removal of Light in the spirit of Dorlisa, Dorlie. We have the suggestion: Face Evil, Fear — whatever you wish to say — and sit down, cry, yet hold hands with Love. Do you have support in your life? Love, friends? If so, please hold hands with those who are strong. Work through fear because you’re harming precious you. (hugs)

The boy triggers memories of the abuse you suffered when another man hurt, killed you. It triggers the feeling of vulnerability. The boy, although conniving and mischievous, does not wish harm. Your mind is saying, “Yes,” yet “No,” is what we say to you. Take the story of your man hurting you before (in a past existence), tell him, “I love you. Thank you. Forgive me. I forgive you.” Forgive yourself, too. Then thank your Lord, God, Source, All That Is — whatever term for Creator — and let it be enough. The closed story is important to move ahead.

Do you work alone? Can another join you? Why do you have to do this with folks who appear malicious? Is it your job’s nature? Please help us to understand.

Why is this difficult? We like hearing you, so please say what is difficult, from your perspective, that keeps you up at night? Are you worried dad will die, suffering till he’s gone? If you are feeling responsible, please take the hat off now. Your hat (for the job of taking care of him) was put on by you and no one else. It can be replaced, however, with a charm bracelet. (smile) Each charm represents what to give him:

Charm #1 – Love, Attention
    Charm #2 – Gold, Silver energy. Place this on his neck.
    Charm #3 – Individual slices of toast with cream cheese. He likes this.
    Charm #4 – Some good attention to his shoulder (left). Massage.
    Charm #5 – Resplendent, beautiful covers for the bed to keep him happy when he’s lying down.
    Charm #8 – Figure cookies are good, so make them in “8” forms. They are powerful number cookies and heal… We tell ya — they heal. (Joanie’s note: I thnk Stella D’oro makes these cookies.)

I see you are resting. Rest, dear Dorlisa. We love you, wish you health and bouncing back again.

Love, David, and The (Divine) Ones; Joanie, who loves you, writes and hopes you better yourself soon. xo

Joanie

Dear John of God,

The point of reflection: How do animals eat meat? Do they just sit, devouring themselves, or do they sniff, chew bits, regurgitating what is not foodstuff? I ask because I wonder what you do before you eat. Do you pray over food? We say, “Pray. Pray. Pray.” Good. Why do we begin the post in this way? Because many choose eats in a nonchalant, or cavalier manner, never considering the meal is alive.

OK. Cells. Conscious beings. Right. Who decides to eat who? I say, “You are the one,” yet you are not clear about the method. There are rules of the dinner road, my dear, and I wish to instruct you so all may read.

If animals, plants, other beings were living and some human comes in town, what happens? Plants, animals, beings are destroyed in fell swoop. OK. Now, if humans acknowledged that they are living, breathing organisms, what might occur?

Rule #1: Eat what is cherished. The rule to eat with appreciation, gratitude is ultimately the best way to live.

Rule #2: Devour justly, soundly, not simply, rudely. Take time to eat so your body can adjust, assimilate all taken inside.

Rule #3: Can we sit together? So many don’t and they disjoint away and relocate to other places, eventually deserting their families.

Are you listening everyone? This is about Love. Yes. Love. We say, “Eat, be merry,” not, “Drink, shout, fill, leave the room.”

It is our wish that you mind your eating so you will be happy, delighted that the medic arrives decidedly at the end of the exam that you are part of the Human Race, not part of the heap. (smile)

OK, John. You’re happy. Truth be told, you are very happy. We see you beam. Good job. All around: Good job. (smile)

Thank you for all your words of support here. I appreciate your loving suggestion to Julie, Julisa, Juliet of the Nile that she not fear. She is Love and we wish her all Beauty — just Beauty, for she deserves rest here.

So, Adamu made you listen, learn? I will channel for you and say he and I remain friends for so long — ages. I will have him speak to Joanie next so more is available for you here, as well.

Love, David, The One Who Is Part Of The Big Picture

Love the world. It glows… (smile)

jldy

Adamu is amazing with his insight and honest message’s. I can feel his love and kindness and his empathy. He makes me feel confident and happy!
    But as usual I have a question . I may have mentioned this before but it is alway’s on my mind as I’m constantly reminded with it thru televison and media!

Why are children all over the world being tortured in one way or another; even babie’s? The idea that they are here to learn makes no sense as their brains are not developed enough yet to understand what is happening or why! We are all here for a reason , I understand that but the idea that children as young as a new born child here to learn when they die before they could possibly understand nothing but suffering, if that!
    Please I need to understand this and why? There is nothing worse then to watch a child suffer and not be able to help them!!
    With a troubled heart over this I send you my Love and wait to hear from You All
    John ❓

julie

Hello Joanie and everyone else who is present and listening,
    This is Dorlie.
    Thank you for your time and responses.
    My father does love creamcheese on toast and I will continue to try to give him love and attention without feeling ressponsible. this is a tough one to work through. my sister would like to buy the comforter 😉
    about myself:
    I thought my life was to be there for others, to support and help others to feel happier and safe. I have chosen the career of a therapist and have my first job for almost three months now going into homes to give therapy to children and families. That is how I came upon this boy, and his family.
    I do my work alone, there is not protection should things get violent. I feared for my safety in that home and this boy has physically attacked many other workers who came into the home before me.
    I was feeling heaviness in my heart since my father has been having more issues with his wife and she is threatening to leave him.
    But since i was in this families home I have felt so much fear, uncertainty in my self, my career and the goodness of the world.
    This is the most sick and fearful i have ever felt for myself. I feel little appetite, I have diarreah, I can not
    sleep for one week now without medication no matter what I have tried (positive thoughts, gratitude journaling, walking for hours a day, talking to others) and when I am awake the minutes stretch like agonizing hours throughout the day full of negative thoughts and crying.
    I resigned from my job a few days ago for “family emergency/personal reasons”, they say they are sorry and understand but give me two weeks of work to complete including going back to the families home to speak to the parents of that boy.
    I am obsessing over these two weeks of work and feel extremely depressed. All I want to do is sleep but I can not due to anxiety and side effects of anti depressant/anti anxiety medication. I fantasize taking pills to sleep forever, but that is just a fantasy, I know, to give myself a break from this fear, anxiety, hopelessness and pain. I will not hurt myself bc I am loved and have so much support. My husband is so loving and giving,
    so is my sister who has been holding my hand through this time over the phone with calls pretty much every day. My parents also love and support me very much.
    I want to believe I will get through this and have a brighter path on the other side. I want to believe this will be a lesson in my life to live my best life and to chose things that
    make me happy, not chose things because i feel i “should” and out of guilt. I feel I am locked inside looking out of a dirty window at the sunshine and happy people thinking “good for them, that will never be me”.
    I will see a psychiatrist and therapist monday, this feels like my only hope.
    I need help.

Lots of love and appreciation,
    dorlie

Joanie

Joanie’s Piece – 1/28/12: The Ascension – Part 2

David said this was my period to talk to you. He shared I am to call this my period when discussion about The Ascension is directed to me. I asked him for reasons, but he said, “It is the time.” Therefore, I do as I’m told. (smile)

So, I am to channel Adamu, as David shared would happen in Book of Light when responding to John. I ready myself and bless this piece.

The Ascension is a period in history when people of the galaxy near Earth prepare for monstrous change. There are ones who liken this to Earth School taking flight. We remark that you are next to Venus, close to Saturn, yet Jupiter comes in later. (chuckle) Alright. We have begun and will continue. I thank you both for gripping the wheel so we can send you information to those who read pages on computers.

We will begin by sharing the Pleiadian Council wishes a moment here. I bring in Numath (pr. Nooma) who wishes speaking about Truth on the internet:

Numath: Thank you, Earth being Joanie, for sending Love, Light to Earth now. Appreciation is given to you for all you do now at this most glorious moment in your history of Earth. We say you will see change arrive in a brief moment. (smile) Thank you, dear one of Earth.

You will hear noise above. Please know we make noise so Earth readies for shift.

Now, more information given about Truth. Most reports are false about destructive capacity of Light when she runs through Earth. No harm is coming to you. You are safe. Please note this and share with others that you are safe when Earth ascends and others move to dimensions high in space reality.

You see pictures of dread, doom, master race technology — all showing destruction. Please forgive those who show this to you. They do not know this is false. It is not so and we feel you are safe now and protected from rays, death-making technology. We are here to announce you are free of fear when you let the heart open inside you to feel Love. Light will come to Earth as it does, yet the Light will bring in more potent energy than ever before. This Light is critical to the planet’s evolution. Please be advised that Light is necessary for Earth to move out of the center and to a new place in space reality. We need Light to propel Her to new horizon.

Thank you for letting me speak on the Light Book. I am Commander Numath and travel silently in wilderness of space reality. We cloak the ship and see her writing near our harbor where the ship lies. Bless you, Joanie, creator of more Life and energy than before the piece was written. Bold. (smile)

Adamu returns:

A message of Love is given. He is pleased. We are happy you are doing more than you’ve done in the past with respect to channeling messages.

We say Love enters the heart. It will evoke a response you are unfamiliar with. Many mind manners by thinking thoughts. The heart will lead in new ways when Ascension is complete. The heart instills knowledge, dear Earth creatures. Yes. You are joined and spread Love with heart feelings, heart pangs. The knowledge will be shared and all information is learned instantly without interrupting the flow of the trip to the 5th dimension.

The people are sleeping when we place information inside for future attraction to life lines in energy fields outside the equatorial line of Earth’s magnetic shield. We “Life Line” many so information is stored when people sleep. Yes. It is so. Many are acting on impulse, so we hook you up to “Life Support Vehicles” that transmit energy unique to your likeness. A person with instincts to mess their hair would have Life Lines to keep their hair together, straight untouched. The lines are used for helping them control impulses that otherwise would instinctively destroy them. Why do we share this? Joanie has used Life Lines technology for us in several sessions when she is healing a person with our assistance. Our hookups are unique to the Pleiadian way of Spark technology. Our beam of Light uses land technology along with man-Pleiadian workmanship. Our mission is to broaden her so many can go ahead, smoothly to ascend and feel better during the transit to plane 5D, as some call this matter field.

Thank you for messaging my words, Light Love, and we will enjoy travel when we meet.

Love to you,

Adamu

Joanie

Dear John of God,

The answer is this: The babies feel their pain, yet there is a decision to transcend what is felt so they learn more than pain. Pain is a vehicle for understanding. You are feeling pain. You grow. Pain takes us to places as pleasure does, too.

Babies mark journeys differently from adults. Minors under the age of three expect pain. They see pain at birth and remember this for a few years, subconsciously, till the energetic memory subsides. Therefore, pain is understood for years till the subsiding.

OK. Why? They wish immediate lessons. Soon after birth, events are expected to occur. They planned atrocities for immediate opportunities versus waiting till they are older and wiser. A young thing is able to do little. Helplessness is a concept where overcoming fear is another. You see little with regard to what could be gleaned from immediate birth to three year old trauma. Understood, you are old, wise, removed from the issues, yet it’s different to comprehend how the babe in arms could choose horror, suffering.

Now, how to help? What to do? Open mouth, aghast at what happens is not useful. However, speaking to ones who scoff is a good way to present new ideas so no one believes this just and sound behavior.

What do you like about pain? Do you like it? Why? Why not? Pain, the vehicle to higher learning (smile), is a method used so we grow in Earth School. (smile) If baby here wishes an early childhood lesson, it cries, “Mother fucker! I’m gonna eat this and die!” The baby puts an object in and chokes. Why? To learn control, habits, waste of time on Earth versus making a life for oneself. Many times over, the child wishes fun and lives through pain. It tries transcending and (successfully) does. It is possible for baby there to snuggle cozily while another writhes through tests, procedures. Each has a unique way of managing comfort versus discomfort during “horror shows” in Life School.

The baby here can sleep. Another cries. One rests comfortably. How? Each one is unique.

Why bite? They need chewing on things to examine surfaces so they can figure out who, when, where something is in relation to themself.

Good. So baby A, B, C are named. A plays pool. B is a doctor. C works the night shift. Each unique. How do they experience time, space reality? With blueprints, special glasses and a pen. The blueprint (pre-birth plan) helps it search for markers found on the Map of Life. The glasses are “free will prescription” where they see choices on the road of their Life Map. The pen. Well, if one takes notes, they learn, don’t they?

All for you, John, to sit with till we talk to you tomorrow.

Love, David, the host as Joanie writes through me and: Jesus, Mary, Mother of God, the Love of Jesus, Mary Magdalena, and more hosts of angels who sing, dance merrily while beating hearts drum to rhythms of Creation (smile… warm smile)

Joanie

Dear Dorlie,

Light is spread on you, Love. You are spread with Light. Creature of Love, we put blankets of Peace over you through Joanie. She is our aide. This is her work. She ribbons you silently with pieces of gold marker to extend your flow — the Life Force — so you sleep better. Anxiety medication works. Please use this for you need rest. Examine the behavior of your heart. You love your father, yet you fix — you fixer-upper you. (smile) We wish to say you fix yourself first. Psychiatrist appointment Monday is good. Very important. Husband comes? Hopefully, yes he does. Inpatient admission is likely. If so, do not fret. We are there, always, to love, support, listen as you recuperate and join everyone again.

What happened? Do you believe there is a fear of death inside you? Have you thought this before? I believe you are sad that he, your dad, is dying and he’ll lose out on years with you. If so, please remember we continue after physicality.

The boy, menacing boy, is someone jarring you. Safety is an issue, therefore, remove yourself if you do not wish the assignment. It is not possible to work safely in unsafety. (smile) Understand, some professions are unsafe. Your job is one job of this kind. If you like the setup, continue. We believe safety is paramount for many reasons. Energy flow is good with safety. It is havoc when unsafety is there. So, you decide, dear. Please remember that safe behavior is the type of behavior we wish for all persons. Some do not behave this way, so they create havoc for others like you.

Go see the special doctor who assesses your mental status. He or she decides if hospital rest is necessary.

Remember, take time to rest.

We love you very much, dear Dorlie of God.

Joanie writes, “I miss your laughter on the phone when we spoke. I hope you laugh again, soon, honeypie.”

Love, David, The Divine Ones, Julie’s guide, Amy, and more who wish Love on you now, always, forever.

jldy

I would like to say ,Dorlie that fear is the worst of enemies! Throw it away, you are not alone! I send you thoughts of confidence and strength and love.
    Take Care My Dear for we are all standing hand in hand!!
    John , Someone Who Care’s

Joanie

John, The One Who Cares,

You are a strong man. You know how to do this very well. You sit and stand and eat and sleep. Very good. Now you tell others to do this, too. I am very happy that you are encouraging Dorlie to live and be and get strong enough to face Life. So, please yourself with knowing that you are a strong person for doing this and we see this. Thank you for being strength here for others.

Love, The Ones Who Love You And See You Are Just One Of The Many Who Care, Yet You Do Something By Posting So She Knows (hug)

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.