WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    Joanie

Joanie asked:

“Why am I doing this for you? What part of the Plan am I? How did this happen? What is the purpose of my being on Book of Light?”

We tell you you are someone who has recorded events. You found talent, recorded it, moved through events and recorded all that was interesting. You found followers, leaders, teachers, Masters. You wrote, following them and telling their journeys. Now, you sit as a mother, wife, person who leads in healing and you write, too.

We see you wonder why you? OK. This is our answer: You were one of several who chose to listen when the Ascension was discussed. You listened carefully, charting, recognizing synchronicities taking place along the Plan, making notes. So, you were chosen to be a planner, guide, missionary, of sorts, to tell The Word to many. We find you liking this job. (smiles)

We tell you you are one of a few who wish to record on paper the Ascension. This journey is yours to share with others. They decide if what you write is “good enough,” or whether it is suitable for them in relation to all they believe and embrace as Truth.

Go see whether ones who read love it or really wish you’d stop already. (smiles) If you wish, we’ll say, “Hey! This chick’s got talent! She’s here to spice up the air! The fuel!
    She’s ‘it!’ “

So, go write more. This was just a starter in the dinner menu. (smiles) The entree is ready.

Love, Us

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 9/18/11: The One Who Drives the Car

Here we have a wonderful pickup. Or do we see it’s a BMW? Wait? Anyone got wheels? We are looking for those who drive. You do. I believe the ones here drive. We’ll say you have guts. Guts. It’s a miracle you don’t crash with all you have in your head while driving. We want to say it’s fine you drive while thinking about many things. We’re just concerned.

We see many with thoughts that are disturbing. Thoughts of life that is so sad. We see lives sadly thought about. How are you here without crying? Are you able to see the Light? “Light? What Light do you mean?” We’re talking about the Light from Heaven, dear one. We talk about the Heaven as it is a place beyond Earth. Heaven is a realm, a concept we use to describe Harmony, Peace, Bliss — all that one could dream of.

You are here to see Light. Light is about Faith, Hope, Love. Without these ingredients, Light does not illuminate a soul. How do we do this? How do we sit telling you you are to see Light when you feel sad? We say you are to feel, just feel your way, and if you do, Light pours — pours in.

A little time ago, you sat, wondering, “Who are these people, beings, whatever they are, who sit, talk, rant, honor, encompass All That Is?” We say we’re here to tell you so you are ready when Light shines from the Son, your Love of Love, the man who comes to say, “I return to take to Heaven those who are ready for a Peace that is pure. A Peace so beautiful that you cry when your heart opens.” We see Him and we know he will come as the time approaches. If you wish, please do the one writing a favor and ask what this is about. We will tell more. This is a point of juncture that would take this piece off track, so we want others to go ahead asking about it for future “talks.” (smiles)

Light will come to you. You will see clouds — blue, white. It will be beautiful. The sun ray will come bursting through to herald a dawn. The dawn will see you to new pathways. The doors will open and you can go to portals that will take you away. Away. It is a moment in time when universes watch. This event — The Main Event — is so hyped, so generated in the world, that stars, nations, galaxies pause to honor your Earth at the moment of Truth.

We believe you know The Shift. If you are not familiar with it, please come close. We say, “You will see new moments — new moments when Earth comes and rests. She will birth and her star shines then over the universe for all to see. We believe those who are in debt will pay. Those who are full-fledged card members fly up towards destinations of proportions so grand that they will rejoice and find nirvana.”

Have you learned about 2012? The Ascension? The Shift? The New Day? Our take is that when Earth “births,” she’ll shift and become a star. People will go to Dark or Light places. Dark is dismal, deadly, dastardly, downright dim. Light is Love, lifting, lilting, lullabies, lemon-scented lilies…

So, we have confusion. “Do we die? Live?” Those who wish to die can do so. Others who wish to live will survive terrible disasters. Those who leave in ships can also live to remain in (physical) form. Options are few. Choices are many. “What?” You choose Dark or Light. Those are two options. How you live through the option is so varied one cannot say. One cannot describe how you will leave the experience. If we say, “You will go here, do this, and then that,” we’d be wrong. So, we say, “You choose Dark or Light. Then take a picture. Draw a story. The movie reel is yours. Make it yourself. You create the story at that point.”

“Why is this Dark or Light? Why is this about Good versus Bad? What? What? What the !@#$!” We see you are so upset, confused. “Dammit!” someone shouted. “It’s not fun to hear this from you. You are not having your way with us!” OK. So, it’s not a picnic. OK. If Light is your choice, “Bring me a bottle of vino, a corkscrew. Some Chardonnay is good. That’s right. To the top. OK. Stop. That’s my glass.” (holds up to toast) (smiles) Dark will leave you with a sting. A grip that holds tight. Then you will cry if the movie is sad.

“Good” versus “Bad.” Mhm. It began when the Ones came to Earth to shift power and control things. We saw this, yet were unable to intervene. The Light forces could not put intervention sequences in motion because the Law (of the Universe) prohibited this. We sat, seeing all. It was part of a (universal) Plan to encourage you to take charge of Earth, the beauty she is and will always be… Then the others shed ranks, leaving the Light and turned Dark. More turned. It was an exodus of sorts. The Dark grew as Light waned. We had to wait till the time approached to say what we do now.

Here is a situation: The people here sit, wondering, “Am I Dark or Light?” We ask you to ask yourself this: Are you a person/being who wishes Love on all those who dwell here? Are you one to wish hate, destruction, doom on those who are here? You know the answer. Your heart tells you whether you are Dark or Light.

We know who is what. We are clear. It is clear, for the person who is Dark is miserable, hating, loathing. They wish bad on others. This is sad, for they choose Dark because it fits. It fits in a way that soothes coldheartedness. We say, “You are Love, my dear ones. You are Love, although you do not feel it. Please feel Love.” You know that Love is an “overrider.” It overrides Hate. (They nod in acknowledgement.)

The person who writes, Joanie, has seen children who are sad. They cry. They have found Hate because the ones in their lives provided ample amounts of it as nourishment. There are many who serve it to children. She sees those in charge offering this to their nieces, nephews, step-children. It is sad. We say children are born of Light. Parents, others in charge, serve Light or Dark and create ones of Light or Dark, depending on how they attune themselves.

So, children can choose, too. They choose Light or Dark. This depends, also, on their journey. Some wish Hope. Others wish suffering for soul growth opportunity. we say, “Take a child, one you love. Talk about Love. Talk about Love.” If this feels good, do it. If you do not, it is OK. Every person/being makes a choice where they wish to go at the point of Light as it shines down on Earth.

We feel you are ready to hear about tremors. Tremors will come. They shake when it’s time. It’s part of the Plan. Tremors are part of this. We tell you so you know that we are here to help. We will assist. We will come, help, watch, guide. Trust we will. The Earth will shake. You can see we wish not to frighten you. This is to prepare all so they can know it is OK, good, fine, Divinely ordered. We say the Earth will do it’s rolling so you can rock. Rock with Earth. Go through motions easily. This will be your job. Be part of an effortless motion of birthing. She births and you will, too. Effortlessly.

We want pain out of this if you are able. Please note if you find pain pleasurable. If so, you’ll make this one “Party of Fear.” (laughter)

Go find a friend. Ask if they’ve heard of the Ascension. See if they believe Jesus is returning to usher those Home who see Love as the Way. See if you believe this. If so, please continue reading. We have lots to share. (smiles)

~The Ones Who Have So Much To Say, So Much To Tell You, That There’s Not Enough Paper For The Scribe To Use

Love, The Divine Ones, David, as the host, Angels: Michael, Auriel, Gabriel, Samuel, Raphael; the rest: Jesus, Mary, the Mother, Mary Migdala, and many other helpers who wish our names were first because they do not prefer top billing (laughter)

All our love to you, Joanie. You continue this path — this blessed path. Walk this. It is right, good. Be the one who tells The Word. Be the one. xo

denise

Dear David,

It is not fun to hear this from you. I find these words a little bit confusing and scary. The first thing I think of is how to protect my family, my children and my dogs… Unfortunately I have been a bit lax on their religious education in recent years. My husband has no interest in spirituality at all. So what do we do to protect and help the ones we love?

I am Christian, but currently on a spiritual journey and finding myself dabbling in all sorts of theories brought forward by psychics and NDE visits to heaven and healers and writers like Joanie and the Hicks, and such, trying to figure out whats what. How ironic it would be to find out that Jesus is where it was at all along and I turned to explore other answers.

But I dont understand some of your logic. It would seem to me that there is NO person who is ALL Dark or ALL Light. Everybody has love and light in them and also bad feelings like hate/dislike, anger, jealousy, etc. How can you label somebody dark or light? We are all shades of gray. Please explain more.

Some children you say are sad and have found hate, sometimes it is because they feel rejection, valid or not, and hide their pain behind hate. Sometimes they just want attention, to be different, to be noticed. But society is strange, people want somebody to blame, to sue, to complain about, because it makes them feel superior, it feeds their ego. Many kids do not see how much they are loved because they choose not to see it. They prefer teen drama and love the attention of having people feel sorry for them so they make up stories of woe, some even believe it, just because it gives them the spotlight of their peers. I know many like this.

My favorite sentence, “A Peace so beautiful that you cry when your heart opens.” I would love to feel that but I am not ready yet to go back. I will protect the ones I love in any way I can, so please please tell me how.

THANK you for your advice and for Joanie and for preparing us for these events. Send millions of angels to help us.
    Much love and light.
    Denise

Anonymous

Hi again David and all!

When you say “spread The Word”, I imagine the following:

I am at the greatest magic show ever created and midway through the grand finale, I stand up and say to the audience: “Wait! This isn’t real it’s just an illusion! Let me show you how it’s done… “

Is this not taking away from people the very reason why they came to the show? To experience and learn from the illusion?
    Am I not asking for rotten tomatoes to be thrown in my direction?

What say you to this?

Thank-you.

Educo

Joanie

@Denise:

You are here to see that the ones who go to Light free themselves from the sorrow they carry and wish this liberation of the soul. You are here to see others cry when the moment arrives. They will rapture — rapture. It is a time of glory on Earth. You can hear words as scary, or you can hear words or terror. You choose what the experience is that will make Denise happy.

“Huh? Choose what makes happiness? I don’t get you.” We say your choice. The way you view the words we write through the writer, Joanie, is what ultimately gives you pleasure…satisfaction. Do you wish pain in your head — your mind — till the Ascension? No. We think not. Therefore, please choose what gives you Peace. A peace that opens the heart and makes one cry so hard they weep ecstatically. This is our hope for you. We hope you stand by your family witnessing a moment that takes you, beyond compare, to places unmarked, unnamed — new destinations at every turn.

What do you think? Do you believe scare tactics are our aim? We come to prepare you. Not scare you. How do you see us? Do you see us as harbingers of night who stalk, wait for readers to traipse through Book of Light so we can take them to scary levels? No. We come with God — with God and all The Others who wish Its name be hallowed here and around the universe.

We see Jesus in the picture you paint. He is glory. Glory. When you return, He will stand, offering you Hope, Love, and then you can go through the Gate of Heaven so you may return peacefully, tranquilly, to the world forgotten only due to the Veil that has been over eyes tight for eons of time. You’ll recognize The One. He will see you recognize The One. The One is God, The Creator, All That Is, Source, Spirit. You name God however you wish. God will be there and you are to Know It.

I see Dark and Light as metaphorical terms to describe those who are leaning towards or away from Source. No two people are the same. One is not Dark or Light. This is misconceived and you know we talk metaphorically here when we wish to talk in general terms. The Dark prove to be those who are out of the existence of Love. The Light live in Love. That is our response to this.

If you protect those you love, you keep them from having an experience that offers choice. The person is supposed to be choosing themselves. Not you. You choose for you. They choose for themself. It is clear that Love is your wish and you want them safe. It is OK. We know and love you for the way you are with them. Consider rescuing you. Rescuing another is not recommended in the Earth experience. It deprives the person opportunities for growth. If rescuing is your aim, try focusing on the ones lost in floods. They should need rescuing because they lost everything.

So, we believe you like what we say if it is positive, but if it’s negative, it strikes a chord. Thoughts?

Love, David, The Divine Others, The Angels: Uriel, Gabriel, Michael, Raphael; the ones who come later, yet we would only state names if they have proper ID (laughter)

Joanie: Keep this up. It’s good. Love, Us xo

Joanie

@Educo:

You are funny. What a man! You are someone who is clever and gets this. You understand much. We will say to you: The Word is a concept. It is a part of the Whole, as it is the whole. You are trying to see how The Word is for others if you say, “Hey! I get it! Here it is! Try to understand it, too!”

I believe The Word, in the way we suggest you discuss in conversations, in book reports, on television interviews (laughter) is really about sharing Truth. The Truth is here. It is around — all around. Many are hidden. They hide. The Truth is hidden, too. You see. You see Truth. We believe if one chats with another they will hear Truth.

Why do we express this? Why do we say, “Go tell it on the mountain?” It is because there are those who sleep, not knowing what is happening at this moment of Now. If you wish to awaken others from slumber, this is the time to do so. We do this by writing through her (Joanie). She woke up. Just woke up and it was “Da Bomb!” (She’s laughing inside!)
    Then she got crackin’ and took the bull by the horns. It was her mission to spread The Word.

How do you think she does this? Easily? No. It’s difficult. If you have feelings of Love and they are to be expressed, you don’t open up outright. You see whether it is meant to be shared. It is OK to stop and consider what you say, who you say it to.

Now, Educo, you question whether you are shaking up the system, the Plan — each person’s journey by telling them Truth. Is this what you mean? We believe you question whether others are to come to Truth by themselves versus your shouting out, “I got it! Listen to me!”

We see this. Know this. Feel this. You are very smart. Hmm. OK. So, if you tell Truth, are you martying, bastardizing, confusing, dislocating others? Are you focusing on them or yourself? Do you want Truth to be shared or hidden? Are you doing things to offer them assistance or rescue? You see, there are many ways to look at this.

If you wish, we’ll say we believe you have the ability to share. You can talk, walk, ride a bike. This is simple — the talking part. It’s the deciding whether another wishes to hear it, when to say what to whom. Right?

If we’re off on this, please tell us. We hope we answered your question.

Rotten tomatoes have been flung through the air. (laughter and hugs)

Love, David, The Divine Others, The Angels: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael; the person who writes, Joanie, for she loves the way you asked that question

jldy

Hi David and All: All I can say is …..AMEN……. 🙂 . Carry On!

Joanie

@John:

Amen. We are happy. You are a fine man. Please know “Amen” is The Word. “Amen” denotes “this is true.”

You are quiet. What say you about life in “The Hinterlands,” as you call it on occasion? We hope you are doing well, enjoying life, playing speedy fast air games. Take lots of time to see your worth, John. You are needed here.

Love, David, The Others who are named angels: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael. We have more, yet his response was short, so we’ll do the same (smiles)

denise

David

You said to me: “You are here to see that the ones who go to Light free themselves from the sorrow they carry and wish this liberation of the soul. You are here to see others cry when the moment arrives.” I think I would like to be helpful and comforting to people. I will see that as a challenge and an honor. How will I go about finding these people and what mode will I be doing this work? Sounds like I need to be ready!

I once read this book by Betty J Eadie about her visit to heaven, and the need for WAVES (Warring Angel Volunteers on Earth) who help to pray to save this world. Is that related to what you are talking about?

I have been looking for my purpose, my mission so that I can follow the right path. Please prepare me for what lies ahead. And support me in my mission so I can be successful at it. Where shall I begin?

Love and Light,
    Denise

Joanie

@Denise:

You are a person who can help by being Light. We say you shine Love on those who hurt. This is our wish. We would like you to shine Love on others who hurt, cry, with pain in their bodies, their souls. If you are here for more, do you want to stay if the others go to the Light? If you wish, you can remain with many who prefer Dark, pain, suffereing, and a conglomerate of issues that require years, years, years of undoing.

We know you wish happiness for the many who pain. Yes. There are so many. If you choose LIght, you will go to places where others help those in situations requiring loving thoughts, conversations, healing of many modalities. On Earth, after The Shift, people will wish us to help them. This is their awakening — to go outside their limitations to consider we exist. This is the Plan. You are here to help with The Shift by loving others so they can consider Light. Love from you, Denise, is the tool you use to change others. It is transforming. It exists on levels you do not see, feel, know, yet it exists, nonetheless.

The WAVES are those who pray. You can do this. It is beautiful. No study needed. (smiles) The heart is the teacher. Go to a place of quiet, reach in, see Beauty, love another with thoughts of High Praise. Just this can raise another to a higher level of vibration. This thought-prayer activates one to consider worth, dignity, respect of others. So, your thought-prayer is a great way to engage another in raising their vibration.

Have you read the book about nuns who take care of ones who are sick, feeble? They find them, take them, and house them. They nourish souls. You can do this. If you wish, find a home that takes kids in. They will need one to care for them. If you are interested, this could help you be the WAVE. The WAVES like to see others work on issues that raise Love vibrations. The vibrations of children in homes is low. You are good at this. We know. You really are good.

If you need preparation for what lies ahead, our words are on target. At times, dates shift. Do not muss up your hair if we get them wrong. Many variables work together to create movement on the calendar.

Have fun figuring out our words. We like your sleuthing — your figuring meaning. We do this so folks will delve deeper. Deeper. If we gave it straight, there’d be less fun for Joanie, too. (laughter and smiles)

Love, David, our host, The Divine Others: Mary Magdalena, Mother Mary, Jesus, Archangels Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, Raphael, the angels of Light who see Denise wanting to join the cast, Cathy, Lightworker, Joanie, who is here to scribe so you are here daily for fun and learning

jldy

Tell me …..Anyone do you speak to the earth? Do you hear what she has to say? Do you listen? There is much she has to say but she is patient and doe’s what she must in her good time! That time is due and it is coming soon. The reason I meantion this is we have forgotten to pay attention to that which gives us our home; we spend to much time on ourselves without realizeing we must help Ghai to save herself and then we will servive! This is a sure thing and will happen for we are tied together as mother and child. We fearr for ourselves without thinking of others. We must be willing to give in order to receive, we must love in order to be loved and we must help in order to receive help! We are being warned that change is coming but how many are really hearing the truth. You must blindly give of your strength in whatever manner is called apon so that we may all win ;if we do not then this will turn into a story that parents tell there kids so that they shall not make the same mistakes. Let us work together and help those who need help let us prove our hearts are good so that Ghia hears;so she understands or we will all lose. This is so. I say to David and Friends we are all as one if we wish it to be and those that do will move on to better things; I just hope that those who deserve get as they should.

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 9/25/11: “Feel It, See It…Would You Like A Smoke?”

This is really funny. We see many having too much to drink. We feel many are tippling then toppling. If you want to read more, go on. We have lots to say. The writer, Joanie, drinks if she has to. “What?” Joanie says, exasperatedly. She drinks if the moment is right and she has a sip. Why? Because the lightweight wants Peace, Joy, Love — all of the Above to come in, through her “zone.” The zone we speak of is real. It exists. It’s a space in one’s body that sits, empty, for glasses of water, punch, juice to flow into. We see her having this as she is thirsty. The woman is thin. Very thin. She drinks for satiation and pleasure.

“OK. Why is she here to be discussed?” Because the goal is to be clear of negativity. We talk of many substances, including coffee, pills, many vices like overeating and embibing drinks that are sugar-laden. How about smoking? We see you smoke, too. She lost all interest in vices when she was sick with sensitivities. “OK. Why is she here again?” you ask. She is here because we encouraged her to give it up. All the stuff that took away her life energy. She sat through speeches we gave — over and over again. She sat, listened, then she got rid of each habit. (Smoking, pills, junk food were not in the picture for her.) She had a bout with eating crap, but it quickly subsided. Organic is her game. True health is her aim.

“Why are you talking to me like this? I want to do what is fun. I want to live the way I wish. Stop this.” OK. If you wish me to stop, then you will hear it from the guide that sits atop your spirit at all times. (smiles) You will get the lesson read repeatedly to you each time you drink, smoke, eat crap. OK?

This is the message: Eat or be eaten. Smoke or be smoked. “I died and went to…” (laughter)

We love you. Yes. We do. Go find a steak. Eat the meat. Bake bread. Put it on the loaf pan and butter the piece you sliced. Take gravy — rich, thick. Move it over the piece, drizzling it, gooey and thick. Ah. Good. Now, we see fat. Fat. Fat. How do you work the weight off? Do you? Oh, no? Oh. OK. Hmm. You are large and growing. Why? Why are you growing? Is there trouble in life? What do you eat? Feelings, perhaps? We see you eat poor foods and we wish you will like rich ones, full of energy that comes from Earth.

Can you see yourself? We do. Cry if you must. Take hold. Tissues are near. We know. It’s difficult to change. Go on. Cry. OK. Enough. Change is possible. Please see how you take food, all things bad for you , too, and cram them into you. It’s bad for your health.

Go to the supermarket. Why do you pick crap? Why? Is this supposed to be a game? What is your goal? Cheap? Tasty? Or friendly for the body?

OK. Enough. We made the point. You stick with the way you like. Now, I’ll tell you why this is important and how it pertains to life, Ascension, humility, good sex, splendid Love. Ah! Now you’re listening! (laughter) The Love is here waiting. It sits, here, for you to see, know, love. As you eat, drink, smoke, your connection is warped. It diffused the connection. How do you find a tight connection? Drink water, smoke chestnuts, eat organic. Ha ha! This is how we maintain a connection: We love. Love. Love is the energy that is our transmitter. It is our connection to Life itself. You eat and drink to live. Therefore, it is necessary to eat and drink what is good for your spirit.

Again, you want to know, “What’s so important about my spirit?” (smiles) The spirit loves Life. The spirit flows in harmony with All That Is. When you take substances that are not in sync — that do not come from Earth — then Spirit is sad, weakened. Spirit, Source, Creator, All That Is sees your spirit as Itself. It wishes connection on a level that harmonizes, balances, resonates with Joy.

Do you see that you are a Divine being? Do you know you have a spirit? Is it possible you live in a body? Do you believe you have the ability to fly out of your body when you leave Earth so Home can be your destination? We ask becasue the ones reading might not know this.

As you believe this might be true, we offer you this: How is the person writing, Joanie, able to channel? She does because she can see, feel, know, hear. This makes sense. We see a body — pure. We see pure energy and this is possible when bodies are pure and clean.

You have to imagine taking time to sit, relax, listening to your body tell you what it needs. It will tell you, “Enough!” or “Take it off (the weight)!” We say the body will speak, as we speak to you, as well.

OK. Message delivered. Go find someone thin or clean and sober or nicotine or caffeine free. Ask how they are who they are. We know you’ll get tips to work with.

Now, go. It’s the time to make peace with your body. It wants resonance with Spirit.

Love, David, the host, Jesus, Mary Magdalena, Mother Mary, guides that have names, yet they wish backstage passes instead (laughter), Angels Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, Raphael and many more

We love you and wish you more, more, more than ever before. Please enjoy Life.

Thank you, Joanie. We love your humor. The cadence of your voice lilts us. xo

Joanie

Joanie asked:

“When help comes, how will we see Jesus? How do we know Him? What happens at The Shift? Solar flare, light shaft. I’ve heard both. Can you please explain “The Return,” as well as how ships will enter the picture? We are ready.” (smile)

David + @Joanie:

You are precocious. Ha! Ha! Go tell this on the mountain you live on! (laughter) We thank you for asking and wish to say, “He returns and you will Know — just Know.”
    The consciousness is high. Very high. All people will Know He returns to welcome those who wish Light to join us in Heaven. (Remember: Heaven is here, there, everywhere, yet one cannot go to this exact place.) Heaven is a term to describe a level — a dimension beyond your third dimension.

We see you enjoying this because you often visit us. (smiles) OK. Heaven. Now we get to Jesus in the consciousness of others. He walks through, gives the Blessing, sees all who dwell on Earth, takes those who wish Love Everlasting, leaves. This is His job, His wish, the work He is to do.

Now, what about the ones who do not go? Do they see him? They see clouds. They see sun. The rain. Stars. They see what is there — the things visible to them. Jesus is seen by the ones who are able to see beyond — beyond the visible. OK? Now you ask, “If they see me, why not Jesus?” Jesus comes to those in spirit. He arrives in minds. Dwells in the consciousness. We dwell in yours, right? He arrives in minds, hearts, eyes of those who see Light. When I see you, I see Light. He is Light, too.

The ships come when the Light is here. You will see us. All will come together. We know you wish more, yet we do not share this at this time in your Now.

OK. You are writing lots. Go tell this on the mountain. This is the job you have. True. Lots to do now, but do this. It is “Heavenly.”

Love, David, The Divine Others: Master Jesus, Mary Magdalena, Mother Mary, Archangels Uriel, Samuel, Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, and the ones who love to watch while you write till the hand is left weak, tired, sore — no, just kidding. (smiles) You know just when it’s time to rest.

Joanie

@John:

You know that The Ones listen. We hear and listen. It is the angelic kingdom of Heaven that wishes us to listen to Gaia. We are listening. She has pains. What are they? They are birth pains. She is not needing saving. She is fine. We know. (smiles)

We see you are concerned that her countenance is sad, frightened — that she is destined for punishment if the ones who forsake her do not clean up. So, we say you rightly are concerned, but do not worry. The help comes. We come and others do, too. Help comes and when it arrives, Truth shines over her. She will live in a world that takes her and moves her further on her journey. She is fine. Fine.

Now, if you save yourself, we’re talkin’! Yep. This is true. Save yourself. Not her. We say this over again because so many rescue others. This is how it’s done: Go find Light. Go. Then hang to the left, right, center, till you are balanced. The main person is you. The other one is doing their job — to grow, shift, find LIfe amazing. You help when it is indicated to do so. You help through Love — acts of Lovingkindness. The others will find they can do this, too. And when they do, they save themselves.

When you realized Truth, were you a person who heard your voice? Did you call out, “I get it! I hear! See! Yes! I do! Now I see Truth!” We see you know the feeling, John — to love the feeling of finding Truth. The others have their sense of Truth. You see, they listen to the voice that speaks Truth — their Truth. If you can imagine so many truths. So many.

OK. Now we get to “mistakes.” Mistakes. They are all good. Yes, John. Each one. Good. Yes. Why? Because the word connotes something is wrong. We say, “All is good.” Hmm. You sit. Hmm. Yes. All is good. We leave it at that.

Gaia does know you love her. No one proves. They do not. This term means a person must show or exhibit something for another to believe them. No. Prove. No.

Our hearts are good. All hearts are good. We see some managing difficult situations with less Love-based actions than others. However, hearts are good, so a person is good, too. No “bad person.” Have we got you twisted? A mess? Tell us what you think.

No one loses. All win. They wish journeys. Dark wins because they chose a path. Light wins, too, because a path was taken. In the end, all see Light. This is the Plan. However, until this comes, please know each soul wishes a story that is unique. How is this? Twisted? How are you with this? Tell me what you believe happens when Earth ascends while some do not. If you believe some remain because they are bad, you are mistaken. It is because they wish Dark to teach. The Dark is a valuable teacher. More can be learned before ascending to the Light. Therefore, we say if a person wishes Dark, it is a fact, that is all.

You will move to heights. Others move to lows. This is a fact. No good or bad about this. Ones who reamain in destruction wish the experience of lack and void — emptiness. It is true. If you imagine ones wishing more emptiness, you will understand.

So, we feel this piece is important. Many do not create because they know what they do. They act and reality appears thereafter. We wish people will realize their destiny is unfolding as they dream. You will rise. Rise. Others sink. Part of nature — the Plan. Divine order is here and when folks move from the path to return to levels of comfort — Home — they will call out, “Thank you for showing me the way! The Word is here! We are saved! It is I who save me! Thank you!”

OK. Volley for serve.

Love, David, The (Divine) Others: Mary Magdalena, the Master, Jesus, Mother Mary, Kuan Yin, and an array of angels that wish anonymity because they seek shelter and the pages are too public (laughter)

Joanie: Please see me about those who contribute frequently. They deserve a bonus. (smiles and laughter)

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 9/29/11: “The Best Part of Waking Up…”

The times are grim. Or, are they neato? What would you say? We see them fantastic, perky, marvelous! Wow! You think this is crummy? Boy, we must say you miss the point entirely. How is it that good is right next to you, yet you see ugly waste? OK. We’ll tell you there’s lots to see.

First, we think pretty pictures make pretty movies. How does she (Joanie) take pictures for her website? She sees. Looks at beauty. Camera in hand. Snap! Done. This is the way we want you to look at all that is around you. If you see beauty, take the shot. Hold the image. She has held images for years to get through difficult times. We believe you can hold images inside to move through difficult times, too.

Now. Then, we have the idea of Glory. “What? Where does Glory fit into this?” We’ll say that Glory plays a part in how you see Life. If you feel Love, feel Wisdom, wish Love to reign over you, then Glory is what you picture. Glory is part of the pattern — the pattern that moves one to realms so high they feel Light. We suggest Glory be part of your image-making process. (smiles)

How do you feel about this? We say you can take things in you, around you to make a picture so wonderful that the Dark does not come in you. Possible? Yes. Do this overnight? Well… For some, this happens after the suggestion is made. Many wish to dabble before they get serious.

OK. It’s Dark. The Light’s wanting to shine now. You choose: Dark or Light? We believe Light invites pleasant ideas. (smiles) If Light is your journey, we say find the happiest idea and put it in front of you so others can feel you happy in this idea-making process. Also, make it about you, not others. So, we think you can imagine happy thoughts with you in them. Others join if they share the wish — the desire. If they wish other happy thoguhts and you are not invited, it is fine.

Go make the picture. We’ll wait. Did you draw a marvelous piece that puts you in the center? Now. How do you feel? Good? This is the purpose: To help you find happy thoughts to soothe you during moments of stress. You also learn to create miracles — absolute miracles.

Wake up. See this. You create this for yourself. We know many slumber. Wake up. “Up!” we say. It’s time to get crackin’. We want her to sit, write, so you can learn how to make a picture so beautiful you’ll marvel at your creation.

We have you confused. How do you make a miracle? The one who sits took time to heal herself of ills that were very bad, debilitating. She visioned “well” till she was. So, that’s miraculous. How do you do this? We say, “Take the mind — the camera. Flash on. Pic. Yes. Pic. Pic. Just taking pics till you have a photo file large and full. Then imagine beautiful ways to be in each one.

As time goes, you see, you will learn this. Yes. You will. We tell you this because time stops and it will. Then you get Light or Dark. If you practice the picture-making, you’ll learn that Light is happy, feels good, and makes you miraculously healthy, vibrant, cute, funny, whatever is your fancy.

“Why now? What is it about now? What do you mean about time and Light/Dark and The Event? You have lots to say, but what are you really telling me?”

OK. You need this. It is important:

The Dark holds you and you are in the grips of control of Dark forces. They hide. The time approaches when forces of Light shine over you. You get to choose which way you will go on — how you will live. It is planned for this to occur. It is a “journey plan” that has been in play for years — thousands of years. We want you to see that soon all will shift and those who will be saved will be “Light choosers.” Those who are to come further in Darkness choose this as Light is not part of the Plan in their “journey-making book.”

OK. If you are lost, raise your hand. Questions welcome. We’ll try to answer what we can.

You. Yes, you there. What is your question? “How are you to say what is good — Light, or bad — Dark? Why do you say this?” We say there are people in government, places of authority who rule in a way that is unscrupulous. The ones of Dark take this seriously. So we say you will learn that the ones who rule are not the ones you think control the nations.

OK. You. Your question? “How is it that you want me to decide? How do I know what is right or wrong? Will I see Light? Dark? Who will guide the others to choose?”

OK. Good. We see forces that help you. They are within and you will feel Light. The feeling will overtake you and you know then what happens. It is simple. No worries. All is easy to do. (smiles)

Now, we have a hand. Yes. You. OK. “The one here thinks Dark is Light.” Hhm. Interesting. You know Dark when you see heads roll. Yes. The Dark takes care to kill. You’ll know Dark. No problem figuring what is what.

You. Yes? “How can we stay on Earth and be with Light?” I will answer this. (pause) I believe you will go if you want Light. Earth is to be Dark. So, please go see about whether you wish Light and if you want to be with those of Spirit. This is your work till The Event comes.

I see hands. You. Yes. Go. “I want Light.” OK. Then, when the world is still and The Man comes through the levels of consciousness to you, see yourself in a place beautiful, magnificent, worth of Creation and all God’s Glory. This will be your decision: To go to Light. It will be easy for you since you know. Enjoy the ride!

I believe it’s time to say this is a review course. We continue sharing this because it is so important. How do you like the instructor? Please rate me well. (smile)

Did you find seating comfortable? Took breaks? Fine. Pleased to work with you. Come again. (smile)

Love, David, The (Divine) Ones: Jesus, Mary Magdalene, Mother Mary, Jesus’ brother, James; other Angels: Michael, Uriel, Samuel, Raphael, Gabriel; the angels near the corner who like witnessing miracles, yet do not like being in front of the camera (smiles)

Joanie: You are lovely. Please do this. Just do this. Again…

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.