WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    jldy

I find myself in a position that I feel I must respond to your last post! I do not want use Joanie’s web site as a bitch session so I will keep this short. It sounds to me like we have alot in common and you like me are looking for answer’s to this life we live. It is only the last 4 or 5 years that I came to what I call a complete understanding of spiritualizm and the reason life is what it is . I feel so blessed to have found Joanie’s web site and her willingness to be of help thru her communications with David and other’s. I am alway’s concerned that I do not overstep her kindness and abuse her web site. I do now so appreciate my life for what it is in all it’s difficultie’s thru the guidance and help that she supplie’s. It is so easy to unwittingly overstep boundrie’s so I appreciate the help I have so far received. You will find Joanie’s heart is huge and I would hope other’s would find this also!

David and Buddie’s I have a qwuestion for you which I’m sure you can answer so here it is. How is it possible to explain the birth of identical twin’s and people with personalitie’s so much like there parent’s . I am at a loss at how to explain this in a spirtualist manner? I look forward to your answer! With deep gratitude. 😉

Joanie

@Erik:

You are here to feel. You are a person that will do well if you feel. So, we see this. We see all. We see what you go through. The challenges, the triumphs, the disappointments. You continue, despite the ravaging of your soul. We see this is not what you feel, yet somewhere there’s a diminishment — a lessening of feeling around love, commitment, understanding the workings of love and how one finds another to “love forever.” (Trite, yes. We get that way.) (smiles)

So, we will say you have come here for reasons other than love, also. You are here because we bring you knowledge, escape, free thinking, and laughs. All of the above. So, take it all. Go take all that we have to give you, Virgin Feet Man! Extract enough to make you hesitate when you combine oil with water. Yes. You do this. Doesn’t work, does it?

Can we look at this? The place is simple, yet it accounts for much. Take a position, then flip it so the other side exposes itself. You do this and when you see other sides, you get hasty about decisions. To overcome this, flip less. See sides, yet…it’s the flipping that makes you weary.

If we go to a flipper, we see they can see sides, yet they contritely flip so as to not make a decision. If we took one side, you’d say, “No, how ’bout this, then?” How do we know this? It is true to your life. So, Erik. Would you like ease, grace, strength, wisdom? We believe you do. I feel this is good, so we’ll continue.

How does the love of another feel? Is it good? Cozy? Gentle? Neck-ish? Does it make you come to a place that is hard? Soft? (Yes, we talk this way.) (smiles) What do you believe is the goal when you’re loving? Is it to believe you have found nirvana? Are you going to find an end of the tunnel (of love)? Do you want tricks? Stirrings of the heart? Many questions, no? It is something to contemplate so you can be clear about your feelings, your ideas, your wishes.

We now wish you could be at a place that is happy with the things you do. You need positive feelings that support the desire to meet a friend. So, “Happy! Happy! Yes, happy!” OK. You got the point. We know you are aware that positive is the way to be.

How are you? How is this? Are you having a good time?

Let’s continue. You mentioned the heartbreak/ache. We know. We saw and remember. This is the journey… What will you learn from it? That it is meant to teach us that the person important is you. Yes, you. How does the one who hurts come back to town if they’re sad? They ride in side saddle. Pokey and you are gonna show the rest how you sling and rant till they clear the bar. (laughter) Yes, Comback Kid. We got you, didn’t we? Here’s the story: Get up, try again. Simple. No need to worry, fret, be sad, confused. Do. Over.

So, another topic to cover: You mentioned that the ones come, they go and you miss how it happened — too late, at times. We’ll say this happens when cues are missed. Missing cues happens if you are paying attention, but the signals are crossed, ignored, banished from view or recollection. Believe that the cues are real when one is calm, happy, sincere, probably sane, sober, systematically and soundly drunk on Life and Laughter. (smiles) What are we talking about? We say you are here to read signs that are emitted by lovely ones. If they shine, see brilliance. If snickering, remove yourself. Go find ways to check out people’s signs. Read them. Yes, just go read people. That’s homework.

OK. How are we with this? OK. How about Love? “What?” you ask. We say, “Go find the meaning and report to us.” OK. Next. How can you find the words when there are many definitions? We reply, “Go see what works and bring us the one you like. Yes, the one that is most in sync with you” How do you find definitions? It’s possible by way of the encyclopedia, dictionary, bible(s) (a plenty). The last way is through the heart residing within you, dear man. We like this way best.

So, find time for answers to our questions. Take time, sir, for you rest little. You are to take fun and rest, place them together and see how you fare. OK?

We love you. You are genuine and this is true. Find the love inside you and the one who is there will appear at the time when you are here to receive.

The Ones, David, “Her” is Joanie, The Person, Terna, Who Guides Till You Sleep, Wake, Sleep and Wake Again, The Angels, Dolphins, Cal, On The Other Side Who Waits For You, And More Friends Loving and Waiting To See You Soon

Joanie

@John:

It is with hopes you are here to take time to see that all the people who come to chat are working and seeing that the person, Joanie, channels because she is able, can do all that is required, and does not find she cannot manage — ever. She is here to serve. This is her job. We made sure she can do anything (Joanie is smiling as she sees truth), so please, John: Your job is to know you are to learn. You can feel she is not able, yet she is. She has done this for us for ages. We believe she’s channeled lifetime upon lifetime and this makes her able to be clear, precise, without help or guidance.

If you wish, we can offer her jobs by way of excavation of landfills. She will find gems there, too. (smiles, laughter)

I believe you were saying this: How can she do all this — answer so many questions? Is this so? Well, she can. She writes, LOVES to do this. Writing is her strength. Channeling is, too. So, she puts her abilities together to make us look good. (laughter)

I see you’re concerned, yet it is not part of the picture, John. She knows how to pace herself, when to sit, type, sleep, eat, do her job as a mom, wife, etc. It’s the package: Balance is her name in between Joanie and Healer.

So, can we say you are good, or do you require more? OK. We’ll say that the ones here are able to express themselves however they wish, for as long as they desire. Epithets are allowed. She curses like a truck driver and we allow her to beat the drum of the warrior when she wishes. (laughter) Can you imagine that? She can take us as we want to make life challenging for her. It is her (necessary) way of being till she’s Home in our arms, rejoicing, recollecting, rejoicing, having dances and singing like Mary Magdalene. Yes, she’s singing her praises.

The Joanie here can take it, dish it, too. So, come back, relax, sit by the fire and remember all is OK here with all who come to greet us. We know you care.

OK. Now to the twin question. The bear resemblances and the people feel similar. The souls sing one song. It is a story that feels close, as you had a twin in a lifetime before. You were one and he also had similar feelings. You ask a question about them, so we say, “If the soul splits to feel itself, how might the journey be? Would it come soft? Hard? Smooth? Rough? How does the soul, splitted, learn when the other is near and feels similarly?” We believe you know. This is difficult because contrast is absent. The souls see one another and, therefore, journey in step. So, they choose “twin-ship” for challenges to see how to be different, grow, change, develop so the other can, too.

Now, we get to families where personalities are similar within the members. How? The member here is like this, so that one comes to like the way, adapts and takes on the (first) member’s traits. We feel a soul takes on characteristics for play, show, love, modeling, testing, scrutiny, punishment — so many reasons.

How do you feel? Is this OK? We see you wonder. Is this your answer you were looking for? OK. We’ll say if family members look alike, personality-wise, they choose to for reasons that serve something. How is this decided? Pre-birth, at times. Other times, free will post-birth. Go see if your (family) system had this go on where some adapted to others. It is common. And when one does not adapt, choices are made due to one’s wishes, too.

So, John. We believe this answers questions you have.

Joanie is fine. Channeled for both you and Erik. Happy is she for she asked and, therefore, received. (smiles)

Love,

The (Divine) Ones, Your Guide, Abe, Her Guide, David, Joanie, The One Who Keeps Going Till She Sleeps Well, Happy Friends Who Long To Embrace You When You Leave For Home, Your Guide, Stefani, Who Sits, As Well, Till She Can Easily Sit, Chat, Wish On Stars With You

jldy

I do feel exilerated to be here!! I feel a change coming to the world and have for a long time now and am so glad to have found My way to my truth. It has taken a long time to reach my goal but now that I am here I shall bask in it! Thanks to people like Zingdad and Joanie I am where I am and I would so much like to pass on what I know but it’s difficult when people do not want to listen. I guess that is there way to go. But the truth will come out in the end and I do not think that is to far away. The Best to All!

Bigfeet E

edit : delete

Joanie

John. There are times when the folks listen. They listen. Listen. How about when you sit, return from a day out. The clock strikes 11 and you are out. The people return and you hear their horns, cars, all. It’s just loud. The others listen — they listen to their sounds, their music. Everyone listens to their own words, deeds and such. If we put you with them, they’d say you don’t listen.

How about this? If the Truth comes, do you hear it? If The Word is exhibited for all to witness, will you welcome it? And if Christ sits beside you, will you jump and run? I doubt so. How do we say this to you? All of your teachings come through your filter. You heard them as they were meant to be heard. Others listen and their truths carry through their filters. It is part of journeying.

Come to the realization, dear John, that the picnic is over and the Truth will come soon. You will see. So, meantime, take The Word, hold Truth, walk with Christ and the answers will spring up — more and more.

How do we trust you will live in a world that’s listening while you wait for others to listen? We say, “Go. Do. Be. Sit. Listen.” You wait. They do, as well. All wait while they listen for truths, words, helpers/saviors.

How are you doing? Do you sit, think, read and gesticulate all the while when reading David’s Guidance? How is this today? Please let us know.

Love, Our Helper, Joanie, David, The (Divine) Ones, Abe, and Stefani

Joanie

David’s Guidance: The Position You’re Put In – 8/15/11

How can all happen if you are dreaming? How is it possible to make things happen when thoughts are of tantalizing pyramids, dustbowls, starbursts? Is this how you dance around facts? We’d like to share that the places put in place are your doings. How is this? We’ll tell you.

How was it that you thought of an idea and it erupted out of a blink in space? What occurred? We say you made the thought-moment happen. It burst and went into orbit. “We do this?” you ask us. “Yes,” we reply, “you powerful Creator Being, you.”

The time draws to a close. It is here we ask you to note the time. Is it late? What time do you have? We suggest learning now about how to make better use of your ability to create.

What goes into creation? Thought. Ideas about having something, doing something, living something. We want you to realize a thought can propel a feeling to erupt. Yes, it can. You are able to feel after accomplishing a task that was successfully completed. We have seen your faces. They shine…

Well, on to the next piece regarding creation. We believe you are understanding this. We believe the next important part is learning that you are taking the message, moving it from thought to form. Yes. You are doing this. You make it work out or fail, depending on your mindset.

We are here to say you are a powerful person. You take chances. You do. You have seen when you fly or dip and have seen others fall on their heads when their faces were too into their projects to realize they hadn’t sat and breathed.

We want this message to be one that is real, just, true, for many of you believe you have things happen to you. You are not the cause. No. No way! Oh, we believe you are. This is how we tell you — we say it plainly. The Law of Attraction works. It does. It is part of the universe as it weaves through your lives.

We sense your uneasiness with this concept. Why? Do you believe you sit, get hit upon hit over the head because others dislike you? Are you able to come see that maybe there is a reason why things happen in a way that involves you?

We believe this way of testing you — of having you see how you create messes — is interesting. It is a curious thing to see how you take a situation, turn it, move it till it’s gone, buried deep. Mhm. Wow. Do we hit a nerve? What? Are we talking about the way you take things, move them till they sink, or do you move them, float up, waves washing over as you glide, rise up high, happy, calm?

You are the Doer. You, Maker, can come to terms with Power — with a capital “P.” It suits you. It does. What have we here? Do we see ones who wish to sink? Do you believe you can just drop anchor till waves rush over and crush your spirit? How does this serve? Does it? Do you see you are able to pitch, yet find balance amidst storms if you reel in anchors, set sail while exhibiting care not to rock too much?

You can. You truly are able to move yourselves out of positions we put you in.

“What? You just said ‘I’ put myself in positions. Are you saying you all are doing things, as well, so we get taken for rides for pleasure or pain? What’s the story?” Ah. We like this question. You have asked a very good one. First, we’ll say your job is to ask us questions. We like them. This makes us work, serve, tremendous satisfaction received from the chore. (laughter)

Now, we continue. We are here to tell that there are times you have put your “agenda” — your life path to experience certain events. They come as surprises often, for you don’t expect these events to occur. When they occur, you choose how to respond. We will be in the drama to assist, yet you will decide how, when, what, why, which is the best door, window to open. You have choice. This is where the fun is.

Why would you like drama? It is part of the reason you came here. You are here to experience much in the way of Love, Peace, Joy, as well as heartache, illness, sadness. We understand this confuses most of you. Never do they talk about soul plans, lessons, life contracts. We believe these are concepts shared amongst those who wish to learn life’s secrets and all wondrous worldly, juicy stories that remain hidden or are uncovered and ready to be shared with those willing to see, know, feel.

We wish this to be shared so others see this is not a bad play. No. This play is a genuine, happy play that is deserving of awards. You came here to witness events. They join you at times when you want peace or disruption.

We want you to see you have had many opportunities to listen, learn, yet you quieted us. You simply closed doors. Now, we sit, ready to tell you that the opening of Act III begins. You are set. We gave you all the pieces needed to watch how it unfolds. Now, you sit and watch. When the curtain closes, you will have had many opportunities to create drama endings. How do you wish your story to close? Will you rise? Sit? Sink? How go you?

What a ride. Just one helluva ride, we say. Enjoy the words we bring you. We enjoy sharing all we know. It is honoring your spirit to share this, as we feel you deserve answers to life’s questions. Go, enjoy this day. Enjoy creating dramas that unfold to your liking. We’re here to assist in makeup, wardrobe, lighting, cameras. All studio production effects in the wings.

Love, The (Divine) Ones, David As The Main Character, Joanie, The One Who Put Together The Production, And The Cast Of Characters Who Love You And Wish To See Light Shine Through Your Souls

jldy

Bigfeet. I do not know why you deleted your last post as I read it and found it very touching and truthful. You are searching; do not stop looking!

Hi David and Friends. I have a couple of question’s and I know you can answer them 😉 . When we pass over to the other side there is no more conflict? Is that correct? So doe’s that mean a change in my personality or the person I am? Doe’s that mean no more heated discussion’s or disagreement’s? I would really like to know and unnderstand this consept. Also I was wondering if everyone over there live’s as a light being and has no real home to go to? I love to day dream about my imaginary home and have friend’s and family visit me and everyone is happy and Abe and Stefanie are there; it is a beautiful thing! I hope someday we can all be there but in order to do this I need to be human I believe; to enjoy these wonderful things! I can see it ‘I can smell it, I can feel the wind blowing,see the animals play ,everyone is so happy ,not for awhile but alway’s so happy! To much to ask for? So I ask if this is possible?

Bigfeet E

@jldy wrote:

Bigfeet. I do not know why you deleted your last post as I read it and found it very touching and truthful. You are searching; do not stop looking!

There are times you have to stop looking, have to close doors … as it is not such experienced as doors, more like breaches in the hull.
    Breaches made by cliffs that ripped it open, due to ones own bad steering of the ship. If you don’t plug the breach, soon the ship will be flooded and sucked under.
    Call it a survivalmechanism, one gets the oppertunity to contemplate, recalibrate in order to live another day without to many bruises.
    James Brown made a lyric about it : “A man has to go back to the crossroads, wich where he found himself.”
    Generally spoken, i just panicked. I was overtaken by :

1. the shadow of lust, the possebility of making love to a beautifull woman & to recieve the same in return. All just a projection based on an illusion that has no way of manifestation in an honorable manner.
    2. the shadow of shame/guilt, wich was born in the aftermath of letting myself go following the unfruitfull illusion of hunger.
    3. the shadow of untruthfullness, a bit of the same as point 2, but i felt no longer being tru with myself and what i had said in the previous post, and wanted it deleted untill i came back in to the light with what i did say.
    4. the shadow of selfpity, the numbed drenched feeling of unworthyness, unableness, powerlesness, failure.
    5. the shadow of stubborness, anger/rage towards myself for loosing control again to that same old circular foolishness, so worn out it’s has become a trench instead of a path.

And probably a couple more of wich i can’t think on right now, but i think you get the gist … untill room was clear again for some light of acceptance/forgiveness.
    Thanx for the interest anyway.

@J/D wrote:

OK. How are we with this? OK. How about Love? “What?” you ask. We say, “Go find the meaning and report to us.”

Ah well , i’ll give another shot.
    Forgive me that i won’t be as elaborate as previously, but i’m still a bit weak in the knees.
    I’m sure you saw what went on, but hey, that’s what spineless idiots do from time to time, playing the what-if game wich bare no fruits.
    Thank you for the ‘nameless reminder post’ anyway … hah cheeky, but i had this allready in conclusive perspective sort of.

So love, yes …
    Love to me is only worth in it’s unconditional expression, in whatever form it may be manifested.
    So my goal is to follow it in that direction the best way i can, with all my falls and standing-up-again’s, as possible.
    Going with the flow isn’t easy when one lost touch with it, so the flow is the basic of love & life to focus myself upon.

When speaking in ways of romance and sensuality/sexuality i feel it can not be any different. So my search for my ‘sync’ has to be put on a hold until a simular lovely one presents herself on my path.
    As in the matter of recognition i think i’ve required a certain amount of capability with the method of ‘reading’ people.

On the other hand i feel less confident on finding it anymore. Wich makes me wanna live like it is a fairly closed chapter, ending in mineur without having started yet.
    But i rather just stick it in my inside pocket for a later day when something ‘could’ happen. Otherwise it’ll keep buggin me & steal me of focus and energy to much than i care for… for now.
    No garanties offcourse , i understand, just gotta rebuild faith & clear the channels again.

The reading of ppl does not fare that well when everybody wants to mask their hearts & are holders of deception.
    It’s becoming obvious and quit a turn off for me. The game has bin compremised to much with unspoken rules of roleplaying that makes things unnecessarily complicated & unattractive for my taste.
    Hell, i’ve bin even succumbed by it myself & makes me create my own dumbness & unease in the matter. I guess most of us still need to grow in there.

Do you believe you can just drop anchor till waves rush over and crush your spirit? How does this serve? Does it? Do you see you are able to pitch, yet find balance amidst storms if you reel in anchors, set sail while exhibiting care not to rock too much?

How bout just balancing the storm without having to ride it, seeing the storm is illusion created, centered rising / uncreate the storm and enjoy the bliss.
    What’s the point to keep riding the same rollercoaster for a short thrill ? Fun ? Maybe for a while yeah, but then what ? A different rollercoaster ? Where does it end , looking for unending thrills that have only imaginaire winners and losers ? Does one not get tired of this game? I do.

Wich brings me to the story the All/One wanted to create diversity to enlive all that can be. And so it is and here we are. Apparantly ‘IT’ (for a lack of better term) wants now this game here to end aswell.
    When we, the diverse ones, see the ‘joy of drama’ – as you’ve presented it – has worn out it’s welcome, like a child loosing interest in its toy, its attention grows further to ascend joy to its original state of Oneness. Then is this not the way to go ? Forget about the storm, embrace the flow …? And taking this back to every-day-level-on-earth to live in a more harmonious way, with understanding and being in the loop ? Or would that undo the thrill of challenge and become boring aswell ?

Bunch of questions that have one focal point, i know.
    Has this, when you speak of mixing water with oil (wich i presumed meaning mixing higher & lower consiousness) come into place with what i am trying to do, and does not work ?
    I know i’m trying to find to see the middle path in my love-question on all levels. I must bring it together, for i don’t want to choose one or the other. It doesn’t make sence.
    The world is filled with failed marriages and broken compagnonships. And i don’t want to end up in that position aswell. I grew up in one such.

I leave this for now.
    With warm regards,
    Erik.

Joanie

@John,

We see this is interesting when you find the answers to our “takes” on things. If we say there’s conflict, is there? If we say we believe a person is a person till eternity, is this so? Let’s talk. OK. We are now telling the ones who read this piece that the world continues as it does, yet the visages, the shapes, the pronounced messages shift. They all do. You shift because you’ll want more. You’ll want to have peace. Peace will fill souls again. You’ll find others peaceful. The world shifts, souls shift, yet change remains constant. Is this clear? Can we say you have worries? We think not. Do we believe the day ends sourly? Again, not possible because the Love vibration is high. The world is peaceful, loving — all harmony — at last… (sighs)

So, find this as true and you’ll report we were “on” with our “take” on it. (laughter)

The question about light being is good. We see all humans ascending into particles of Light together with energy “pieces” that remain intact for the vibration to be one with the person’s essence — their spirit-self. We are here, now, to say you have light around your world. You are so part of light, and the world that circles you with Love makes your composition. We, here, see each person as Light. A mass that is beaming — each different with their own “stamp” that creates a unique print on Life here on your Earth.

You are homeless. You travel. You reside where you wish. You sit, live, lie and speak, rest, watch all go on wherever you desire. Truly, this vision seems absolutely fantastical, yet it is your place in the universe as you come to see how you can be a being that wanders, loves, rests, plays, works — all you wish to be and do. For when you realize how able you are to control thought, you will be able to do anything. Fantastic, no?

The John will go find people he loves, sit with them, play and do all he wishes, for he can imagine the most incredible places to be in, finding absolute Joy in his creations.

How do you like this? Do you think the world entering your mind will be about Love, Joy, Hope, or do you believe you’ll live limited, with options and values tied with strings where some have and others don’t? We’d like to see you in the world that takes us with you to Heaven’s Gates — pearly (laughter) — and joins you with the world that is open, free, loving — truly miraculous.

How’s that?

Love, The Ones Who Speak, Listen, Tell Jokes, Party Till You Join Us For Tea, Crumpets, Sugar-loaded Gummy Worms, And Surprise Cakes With Women In Them (riotous laughter)

Joanie

@Erik:

We see you are able to take time to think more, for you found you had gone to a place that wasn’t your place of comfort. You returned to say the words put eloquently on paper (computer) for us to visit, address, contemplate, learn how you think.

Please be gentle with yourself. You have a lot of cruel thoughts with the way you are living. We mean you take accomplished acts, then move to a place that warns us you can take back what you say, do, think. We see you mock the way you are when you finish something. If you have completed it, it is done. The worst is over. Over. Take the way we see it: See the end and complete it by wishing Love and LIght on it. Instead of mocking an ending that could appear dreary, wrong, lifeless, you can end it. Just do this. See if the end of a chapter will help free you. You are able to work with deities, as we are such. So, take the Ones Who Live Like Kings, listen to heart what we say. You are here. We love you and wish you Love from most High. This means the person, Erik, is able to take words, move around thoughts, wish and create, do what is normal and true for Erik, complete the program by loving his own being. Love you. This is the step we say comes above all else. You are a person who takes the whip, charges and strikes when the going is good. When not good, you go and hit the person — you. It is well and good if you like to pain the one who hurt you, no? We believe you are taking the sting out by stinging others. The loves lost are here to love those who love your self when you hurt them. The loves who are here and gone are those who took your heart, yet you sat, waited till Love was announced and discarded moments later.

It is Love that is your point of reference. We like this. This is important. Reference: Love. See the goal? “To find one who is there, able to love in return.” Be strong, true, able, take charge. All of the above. We believe you are able to see/confront Love. It is a task for you. You have outbursts regarding it. So, have a good ol’ shakeup rant, why don’t you? You’ll find good help if you did this for yourself.

We see this confuses you. How about we say this? If Love hurt, then Love is bad? If Love was there to ruin all, was Love Love? Is the Love you wish there? Is Love real? Is the Love that we feel the Love you want? Who told the one man that can climb high to the top of Everest that there was God? Love? What came first? Love? God? Were you the one who took Love down, came up, swallowed whole truths, swept the anger under the rug till the left hand and the right were not in sync?

We ask if you know if the Love you seek is true to Erik. “Composite” is the word to describe a blend. The blend I wish to say you make is that of Lovelustwickedsexmasterfulmadnessgeneroushelpingsofmessedupthoughtswithadashoffun. The Composite Love you mix is too wound up to be seen clearly, felt in the heart, or shaken to death for the coroner to examine. The one thing you do is mix thoughts and feelings about Love. We’ll help, OK?

Take Love. Place Love in your heart. Feel glowing, radiating pulsing. Red, green, yellow. The colors flow. We see your heart full. It fills and radiates Love. Warm. Mushy.
    The man here (Erik) is able to feel Love. It is good. He is able. We wish his feeling Love. Now, take the scorn you’ve put on your self and remove it. Take labels off Erik. Remove shots you’ve made towards Erik. Even strip yourself of stories of yore with respect to loss of Love. Down to nothing. We mean every sad tear. All woes. Gone. OK?

Now, we wish peace in your heart, mind, soul. Clear it — the spirit-space — so new thoughts, feelings enter. We know you can. If new is in, old out, there’s more chance you’ll find happiness. This is so.

You see, we can believe this is possible better than you might imagine the possibility. The one who can move mountains sits here reading words of your friends — The Ones Who Love You, Cherish And Build You If You Are Stuck.

The person we believe can do the work needed to open his heart is you, Erik. A heart broken is one that is tired, restless, sad. The heart of a beating man can learn tricks at an old age. (smiles) It is truth we see in the way of life. So, can you take clear and direct communication (“You’re not so clear and direct,” as Joanie mumbled) and work with us?

Our Job Is To Make You Count Backwards, Walking Tightropes, Jumping Hoops, All The While Singing Hymns And Promising Not To Write Here Again (laughter) (hugs to you)

Love, The (Divine) Ones, Joanie and David, The Altar Boys – John, Stefanie, Abe, And The Others Who Sit, Watch, Listen, Learn With Erik

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 8/20/11
    For Thee I Sing

The first matter is you. You are the matter. We wish this were not true, yet we feel it is to be discussed. How can this be so? OK. We’ll elaborate. How is the time to end if you sit, wait until the person you are cheering for loses all interest in life? How are you to find the way to remember what love is when you lost hope in another? Do you believe you’ve lost hope? Have you thought the person might need assistance? Have you thought that the deal breaker is to help so they can earn tickets to Heaven?

Hey! You, there! You. The one with the grin. Step forward so we can see how you sit if the chair’s taken out from you. Why? Because fools sit on air. They sit, for they do not know the cushion under them is useless unless it’s pumped with something like air, wood, shaped metal, etc. Come up with something that will help us understand your grin. The smile hides thoughts — thoughts of regret, shame, counterproductive involvement with the one you gave up on.

So, take a moment. Here. Go look at your face in the mirror. Do you know how to see this if we wipe it off? We want your whole body wiped for the smile is covering the entire vast body, soul. The smile is a shape that makes sense if one’s happy. You regret. We know. So, if we look at the regret, we’ll tell others that you’ve been keeping secrets.

The Secret. Mhm. How do we know you are hiding feelings? We do. You can tell that underneath your visage lies shame, dark shame. How does this add up? Do you go hide and then we’re fine, you and me? “What? Did you say ‘you and me’ ?” “Yes,” we reply.

How is this? Confused? Let’s spell our words out now so you get the entire piece thus far: You are here to sing for others. You sing songs of love. You cantor. You chorale lead. You sing hymns of praise. So, how does this relate to all we’re saying? Your job might be to tell the rest that The Word is here, now, about to be. You are part of the scene we paint. You are one of the directors who orchestrates visions so others can consume themselves with moments of rapturous Joy and Love.

How do we see this? As a moment when people are seeing Love, Light — tremendous loving energy and their hearts open wide and wider till all dams break and folks sweep up from slumber. Your job is to wake up — to wake others. Do you want Love? How about Joy? Who wants Joy??!! (through a megaphone) “We do!” you shout. So, the answer lies within. If you wish this, dream it. Make the possible real. To be feeling this, one must imagine they are in Love, in Joy, so they feel all Rapture.

Go now. Take a moment. “What are they saying? Am I to shout that I’m saved? Do they think I’m gonna baptize others? What’s their gig?” We know this is circuitous, at best, and conflicting, at times, with your beliefs you presently hold. OK. So, if you are here listening and wondering, we’ll answer. “You can see Love, feel and be Love. You can show others gifts you have. You are here to show that The Word is here, coming, ready to show Light on Earth. You can share ideas, thoughts, amazing visions. The purpose of being here at this time of Ascension involves sharing, giving, transmitting, owning and sharing what you own.”

We like your way. We do. We know you examine real possibilities. This is good. We see you have gone to great lengths to share when you want to. If you aren’t comfortable talking to others when they need you, this is OK. We do wish you’d find a way, though, to help your friend that needs you — your Love, your time, your heart, soul. Listen to them. Hear them. What is the thing you dislike? Do you recoil when they come saying “all is bad”? Do you shut TV’s when they try to watch because it shows messages that Dark Ones love you to watch for “entertainment”? Is this your capacity level? Is this all you do?

We believe you can be there and find how they need you. Be there. Spread Love. Find time. Grace them with Love that is in your heart. Do you need more room? Is this it? Do you want space? If so, then take the space. Move out. Do it. Take that. Run. But, whatever you do, do not give up, as they love the one who sits by them, which is you.

If you feel they hate, is it possible to love, despite how they feel? I believe so. Do you? How do you counter offer the great one who loves to bash you? We mean: Go love a basher. Just love them. Try this. See the world through eyes of Love, despite the feelings you have. Go do this. Take him or her, drive to a stop sign. Go through it and feel free. Take “green” as the color — go. Go with the person and try to help them. If you are unable, OK. You tried. If it is not possible, love from a distance.

How do you feel loving one who gave up on themselves, or they hate you, or the person has little interest in your beliefs? How? We find this easy. You do not. It is easy if you feel Love. Feel it. Then, move to our suggestions we made. See whether any suggestion might work for you.

Now, take the one who is not interested in change. They will find this terrible, wrong, immensely overwhelming and thoroughly stupefying. How so? Because they have it all. All’s well. Right? If one needn’t change, all’s well. (smiles)

Take the other day. You had meals. Some good, others not. Took time to work through the system. Now we say you passed… Then the meal began. OK. Same story. Works every time. (smiles) The meal story is the same daily, with exceptions, surely, yet oftentimes similar. Then the crockpot is open and we put in new foods. Juices flow, steam pours. The residue is on the ladle. Sip. Taste. Mhm. Good. New. Tastes new. What about that? Can you taste this? Is it worth trying? How do you like new food? If this tastes better than Mama’s homecooked recipe for Brandied Pie in the Sky, we’ll say you’re ready to cook, win the contest, turn heads, win palates. (smiles)

How to win? Take our word. The joy in writing the piece is what she aims for. She, Joanie, loves this. She wins by sharing The Word. This is The Word. This is The Word that all who dwell on Earth learn teachings that are sent through her. She lives The Word. This is the job we told her she had, and she circulates our messages as a servant of God — of the One.

You can see, as she relays this, you become an informed informant. Mhm. (smiles) “Informant?” “Word spreader,” we say. If you choose, you may share with others the words you read. The words can be shared. If meaning is critical, ask up. We hear you when you call. She writes answers to questions. So, if the day can be set aside to learn, please do. See yourself as a helper, lover, teacher — in the name of Heaven — for you reign above and below. You live within all levels and dimensions. You sit heroically. This is so.

We love you and wish you Love — Heart Love — always.

Love, The (Divine) Ones, David as your host, Joanie, who can write till the cows are in the barn by nightfall, Germaine, who is here to write, too, for he has lots to share in this area. Tremendous Love and care we give to tell that the man named Jesus arrives to share our words, Mary of Migdala, The Mother Mary, Tutankhamun, and many more who want The Word to be told at this time

Anonymous

@Joanie wrote:

David’s Guidance – 8/20/11
    For Thee I Sing

Let’s spell our words out now so you get the entire piece thus far: You are here to sing for others. You sing songs of love. You cantor. You chorale lead. You sing hymns of praise. So, how does this relate to all we’re saying? Your job might be to tell the rest that The Word is here, now, about to be. You are part of the scene we paint. You are one of the directors who orchestrates visions so others can consume themselves with moments of rapturous Joy and Love.

How do we see this? As a moment when people are seeing Love, Light — tremendous loving energy and their hearts open wide and wider till all dams break and folks sweep up from slumber. Your job is to wake up — to wake others. Do you want Love? How about Joy? Who wants Joy??!! (through a megaphone) “We do!” you shout. So, the answer lies within. If you wish this, dream it. Make the possible real. To be feeling this, one must imagine they are in Love, in Joy, so they feel all Rapture.

Go now. Take a moment. “What are they saying? Am I to shout that I’m saved? Do they think I’m gonna baptize others? What’s their gig?” We know this is circuitous, at best, and conflicting, at times, with your beliefs you presently hold. OK. So, if you are here listening and wondering, we’ll answer. “You can see Love, feel and be Love. You can show others gifts you have. You are here to show that The Word is here, coming, ready to show Light on Earth. You can share ideas, thoughts, amazing visions. The purpose of being here at this time of Ascension involves sharing, giving, transmitting, owning and sharing what you own.”

Dear David and Friends,

I have found your most recent message to be very interesting and timely.

Am I right in thinking that the spreading of The Word is to be done in a manner that is unique to each individual, dependent on their exact skill-set and circumstances? That we will each know the most effective methods to use?

And that the number of people reached is less important than the actual attempting?

Truly feeling and imagining what you desire to happen is something that has been reiterated several times. Are there any exercises or techniques you can recommend to assist us? So that we can move from crawling on the floor to taking our 1st few steps in active creation?

Many thanks for your guidance,

Educo

Joanie

@Educo:

The people will know. They’ll know how to spread words — words that share within the realm of Light, Love — all Creation — feelings that are bound to strongly move one to feel The Word. The Word. Mhm. We say, “This is how you do it. Go. Be a person who shares knowledge — what you are learning about time, travel with thought, every idea that is taking you to heights marked and prepared for takeoff.”

The situation is this: We see you standing. You stand. You beckon some. Some respond. Some come close to listen. Some stand. Some talk out loud, too. Some sit. They wait. They think that if they sit, The Word is coming anyway. It is so. The Word comes, whether you sit, whether you stand.

How is it that we are asking standing over sitting? The people standing are feeling Joy, Rapture, Love Overwhelming. The “sitters” have some feelings that resemble this, yet the heart is in a place that’s shut somewhere.

Take shouting versus saying. Standers shout. Sitters say. (Some sitters remain quiet, without uttering words, if we may add.) The feeling of shouting pleases those spreading words that announce Love to Earth. Saying folks are feeling quiet movement within. We wish to share that the feeling of Love is strong and can be felt if you shout from lungs open wide.

The person knows what, how, when to say things to others. The unique characteristics are born and bred, so the person takes their form, or manner, and sets it so others see or visualize the message as it is uniquely delivered. You, Educo, know how to share/deliver, and we believe you can do this based on what is your environment, outlook, beliefs. If you, or anyone, for that matter, wants to see how this is done, look at a person who calls from home to a police station. They call, yell words, get the attention, respond till help comes. We say, do this: Shout. Yell. Tell world events as predicted. Tell friends you think you could be leaving in a while. They’ll ask, “Where’re ya goin’?” You reply, “Home.” We say that’s an icebreaker. (laughter)

We really mean to say that each person is knowing themselves, who to trust, who to share with, what to say, how to deliver information. The woman, Joanie, uses judgement regarding how, when, where to talk about work, life, all that matters regarding Ascension issues. If she opened up all and said what she believed, she’d find that the person here is gone. She’d be alone. Just all alone. This is what happens if one opens too much and doesn’t realize there are ways — actions — to comport oneself.

We see you ask about attempting and who is reached in the process. Both matter, yet we feel the creation process unfolds your ability to see how powerful you are. Here you go. Unfold. Unfold. Unfold. Do. Be. Learn. This is our love: To watch you grow, shift — all for Love and Joy here on the Earth in your time of Now. How do we say that the person is almost about to be here — Home — listening, feeling good all the time they learn and continue thriving in places that generate power, creativity, all things good for soul growth? We say that the person you are now is just learning how to be powerful. So, take The Word. Throw your hat up. Take the bull and ride fiercely. It is a good bucking ride.
    (laughter and snickers)

We see you wonder about activity that generates feeling and imagining. This is good. Take time to see — to see what you want. Do you want a ride on a bull? If so, find the picture. Put it here — right in your mind. Go. Be the bull rider. Now, do you wish life here were perfect? Go. Put the picture in. Roll the slides. See them on the reel. Is it a good film? How about nature? Truth? Laughter? Notice how you feel? Is it a good feeling? So. Is it possible to sit, see images, be the image you like — let’s say, for a minute? Then, return to the image, let’s say, a day later for a minute again. You will find that the picture you have is clear and you can walk with the picture to another site, like a country, forest — a location suiting you. We mean the picture created resonates and is able to move your self to other places.

“What?” Joanie asks, perterbed be our obvious moves of obfuscation, deliberate ambiguity, and utter confusing thoughts projected through her. (much laughter) (Joanie smiles)
    So, yes. The picture moves you. You are the creator tha takes thought to move it then to form. The form, the picture created, animates. Becomes alive. You’re now in the car you’re driving that you thought about before. It’s moving you. The traffic is slow at times, yet you get there.

The picture is created by seeing what you want. Then feel it. See the beauty. It reverbs back to you, through heart strings. You notice the rhythm.

Go, now. See if you can picture talking to another about a piece of The Word. Just a piece. The Word, by the way, includes messages of Hope, Joy, Peace, Love,
    Action!

Love, The Ones Who Are Taking The Breath Out Of The One Who Loves The Sound Of Movement In Life, The Sound Of Rain And Wind, Much More To This Than They Believe Is Possible

You can do this. All of you are able to do this. No doubt. Trust. Believe you can and you will.

Love, David, our host, channeler Joanie, the rest of the crew: Michael, Auriel, Gabriel, Raphael, more souls: Jesus, Mary Magdala, Mother Mary, Kuan YIn, Tibetan Monk ( Djwhal Khul), Kuthumi, and more, but the list is long — they will understand, forgive, forget (laughter)

Love and Light, Souls of Earth…

Joanie

Joanie asks: “What can we come away with today? The earthquake. The uprising in Libya? A hurricane is in the Caribbean and will be moving up the East Coast of North America. The events are occurring more frequently and with greater intensity. Thank you for your reply.”

@Joanie
    :

The Earth is here to see you are to have a blast. What is meant by this? You can see all is having a grand time in the way of transporting creatures to heights that move all in a direction that goes up. We want them to rise up so when time stops, the creatures go up with the greatest ease possible.

We’d like to share that you are seeing events unfold in a manner that will continue to rise up and up till there’s a friction between man and the enemy. Enemy is Dark. We will share that the Dark will see you rise and then the others will go hide. You will love life, learn, see how all is there for lessons, remove your self and continue in vibrations serving you without Darkness.

We want the ones who feel vibrations to know this is OK. It is OK to feel vibrations that shatter, dismantle constructs. You, here, can see many constructs destroyed by the ones who fight. They take lives in order to chart territories that are new. Justice prevails. What we want is clamoring for peace, not war.

Do you see how it makes Love look bad when one dies for another life? “Huh? What? Why are the ones dying so I can live better? Huh?” Why do we say this? If one dies, they live on as martyrs. Martyrs are then kept as savage heroes for others to emulate. It goes on. And on. We see Libya, the people crying and wailing, while others are living dreams of glory. How is this good? We wish peace, my friends. Peace is Love abounding within hearts, souls, that live together and all inhabitants live as One.

When does Earth shake? When people move and sway. The people sway. We sway, as well. Can you see how all moves as a story unfolding? We do. Can you see us living on Earth among your people who drink — wine, dine — alcohol and all things to numb souls? Do you see our living in places that are ruined with old, ripped jeans on souls who are living in boxes because no one will take them to a center or house for shelter? How can we live here when you are swaying? You are here to align yourselves with just all you can feel that is good so the Earth sways, rocks little. When you feel Peace, Peace reigns. Feel Peace, Love, Beauty. Align yourself with nature. Be part of the picture that is beauty and live like princes and princesses.

We believe you are able to sway less.

It is about the way of the Lamb: Live softly. Live close to Earth. Gently live. See She is kept, fed, treated with care. She will love you.

Love, David, The Ones Who Love You And Want All That Is Beautiful Till You Return Home To Us,
    Plus Mighty Jesus, Who Takes Hands, Joins Many And Sits By You Each Day, Joanie

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.