WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    Bigfeet E

Thank you Joanie/David for your reply and a warm welcome to Germaine, Jesus, Mary of Migdala, Mother Mary, Tutankhamun, Michaël, Auriël, Gabriel, Raphael, Kuan Yin, Djwhal Khul, Kuthumi & all on the long list from myself. I’m looking forward in what you all have to say …

And before i move my fingers to speak more,

@Joanie/David wrote:

… Promising Not To Write Here Again (laughter) (hugs to you)…

am i still welcome to, or was that meant for just the matter i was adressing before ?

A supposedly ‘not so clear & direct’ Bigfeet, who can flipflop & slip a slippery sloap when lost sent of directive. 😆 😉

Joanie

@Erik:

Joanie, here 🙂

Yes, indirect and not directed towards you. Cosmic humor, I believe. I did not interpret that you should not post again, nor that anything you posted was inappropriate, etc. David and The Others enjoy metaphor, twisting language, the abstract — I believe to move our minds. We are to awaken from slumber. They love us immensely and wish we were on the forum interacting, posing questions, exploring and feeling Joy in doing so.

Love and Light to you,

Joanie

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 8/30/11: “This Time, We Give You The Brush-Off”

How are you to learn? We say, “Go, tell the mountain you climbed to ‘take a hike!’ ” This is really more than you’ll want to hear, but we’re gonna tell you like you’ve heard this time and time again.

How do we say, “Go find room to grow?” How do you say, “Find places that soothe, are tranquil, whet your appetite and make you feel all cozy, warm, peaceful?” We’re saying things you’ve heard time and again. Why now? Again? It’s pretty clear why. The times they are a gettin’ rough, so pick up the pace and step forward.

You will need to get, quickly, a handle on yourself. This is how we say it, “Try to see how it looks from the vantage point up here.” The view here is bleak. You sit, listen, sit, and listen. We have your appreciation level at a low number/rating. The rating scale is so silly, yet we say it because it is something to tell you when things get silly enough to see at your end on Earth.

How is this? Are we here to tell you to go take hikes? No. We say, “Get a handle on life. Pick up pieces. Throw out what isn’t working. Walk softly. Gently. Take your time, but do it!”

This is how you do it: Sit together talking. One person whispers about the death of Life. Another talks more from a serious stance, then tries to joke, while the other sits, laughs, all for the sake of laughing without listening to the story of death. The people are disconnected. They really listen, but to themselves only. How do you do this? Why? Can you think why? We see disconnects everywhere.

How about the person who tries to make a plate of pasta. They work till it’s done. The person eats and goes sleeping while the radio blares stories of news that creeps even the smallest of babies. How are you doing? Do you see what we see? Tremendous lethargy, inaction, incongruence — all in the pile. All together in a pile that represents your experience.

What happens when one is tired? They sleep. You sleep. We wake you, saying, “Go up and see that the person there is by you, holding steady, as you take hold and grab them. You are taking them, holding them, for they are part of you. We all are part of each other. Did you know that? You and he and she all belong as One.

So, what next? It’s about Love. Yes. Here it is again. (smiles) The Love is about to come, so you must take cover. (laughter) It will pour, and it will shatter all that comes through the pane that is behind it. Do you know Love will destroy all hope that ends as bad, ugly, mishapen? Love kills hopes of destruction, malfunctioning, grand prices of death. The Love on wings of angels will come to you, and they will make men or women dance. Yes, dance.

We see you’re confused. “What? Is this our way of challenging, confusing, hurting, punishing?” you ask. The people we meet are confused often. The ones who are here have found time to eat up words of Love, Hope, promise of Good and more. So, we address those who wish Good. Yes.

See? It is easy to manage the table counter if your stool is high and the bartender hands you brew that smells good. “What? Drink? You said stop drinking! What’s your deal?” We reference bars as a way to say you go to refill, my friends. The brew is Love. (“Oh, here They go again,” says Joanie.)

Why are we here? What is the job we have with you? Why do you have us and why do we have you? I say you are a bunch that lists many forums. Some do. Others are seeing what she writes through her ability to channel messengers. She is here to take notes. Her job. Yes. We see she can. So, we come here for you as she came here for you. Why? It is to say that Love is here to see, feel, know — if you wish. If you choose it, other issues go away. They go.

Yes. Go. If you try to work away the sadness, it takes you and gets caught in places you wish were not mentioned here. (laughter) We see those that try to work away feelings so they are unable to be with others. We see some who take a candle, light the switch, and see nothing either.

Why is this all happening at this time? I believe you know that the time to see Earth shift approaches. It is the Plan. So, take shifting as a good thing and work in a new way. Not the over work way. The way of being there when the moment comes to see New Earth arise. The “arising” will be beautiful. Truly phenomenal. We know you see her and feel her glow as she births. We believe she is going through times that are challenging.

So, take the time to connect. We see you doing this. We know it is possible. It is possible. Why do we want connection? To grow, shift, alter the world you live in.

If this is a bit much, try antacids. (laughter) If you wish more than characters talking to you, blow the whistle, take jogs, go home to puppies, make music — whatever is good to soothe you. We have seen how you are, and we believe a good run will work through the muscles you walk with. You’re needing movement. The next step is to take runs that will get you here — to the place that is healthy, happy, peaceful.

Please see whether you can. If you try to imagine our lives, see how we see you. Then try imagining a big picture with many little people there, waiting for help. The help comes. It comes. You asked. We are here.

Now the part is for you to play a game called “Take the brush off.” We say this as you are to go and brush off cobwebs, old dirty smocks that hang in closets — nothing left unturned — till you are fresh, ready for the best ride to Paradise. If we said you are going over the well, would you jump, or would you peer in? We say jump and see how high you can go.

I think the ones who understand see that help comes and the thing here to do is be the best you can be before we take you, bring you Home where all is joyful. “Yes,” we say. We say, “This is about the happiest time. It is just the most extraordinary moment one could imagine.” Go take hold. Brush off the webs. Take hold. Challenge yourself. Clean up. Do better. Wish more. Try new. Discard old. Refresh. Try neat, new things. Be more. We wish you’d do more, be more.

How about the one who listens, yet they do nothing? How about that? What is that? We say, “Try more. Do more. Be more.”

We are trying all ways to motivate you. We try ways if they suit us, and then if they suit us, we accept that the new way improves us. So, we say, “Go find suitable things that improve you — each of you. Find suits that wear well. Take jackets off. Try pants with new buttons. Adjust ties, skirts — all so you have more on.”

Yes. This is it. This is what we want. Take our word. The Word is here for you and when you reach the point of all end, you will know why we wish more now.

Grow. Be. Learn. Do all you can to exist at levels that supercede how you presently live. This is beautiful. Listen. Be a person whose on top of the pile — the heap.

We see you, love you, want all beauty in your life. We wish you happiness, always.

Go. Do this and you’ll see beauty shift as the Shift envelops you. This is beauty.

Go.

Love, The Ones Who Care, Love You As Children

Earth is beauty. Forsake not the power of Heaven. It rings. We ring and you hear. The Word comes. We show that Heaven waits. It shines. Go love Earth, children. Go love her. She loves beauty. You are her mates. Love each other. All of you. Commend yourselves. We commend you.

Love, David; The (Divine) Ones: a crew of four: Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, Raphael; The Mother Mary; Jesus; Mary Magdalene; a beauty, Aphrodite; Kuthumi; the host of hosts, Raphael of the Kingdom of Unicorns; the beloved Isaiah; the prophet, Elijah; a man called Tutankhamun; the one who resides in Heaven, Joseph, the man who was your man as a witness; and the ones we do not have room to mention, for we could go on till Kingdom come. (laughter)

@Joanie
    : Thank you for doing work that says we want the best of you and all who are here at this time. We love you.

jldy

My Best to You All (and there is alot of you 🙂 ) I haven’t commented as of lately but I have been keeping track of everything! I believe I get your message or should I say message’s and do my best to help other’s understand but I am aware of when to say something and not to; this is important or I could come across as a jehovawhitness 😉 and I do not want that! Everyone must learn at there own speed! I am aware there are big change’s coming soon but again people will move at there own pace. In this world that we have made a mess of there are still those who understand and continue to search,and those who feel something is up but cannot put a finger on it ,and those who just don’t give a crap! The last of the group are the one’s who are destroying our world and forcing a confrontation with Ghia and God! I know the good people of this planet will move lite of foot as it should be.
    I have some questions though? Thru this process what will become of the children of the world (and people in general) who do not understand these things who are not strong and innocent in there own right? I fear for them as they are suffering enough;and that I do not understand! There must be someone to speak for them to help them? And what of the animal’s of the world; there are many very intelligent one’s who are aware of thing’s ;will they suffer because the human animal with all there intelligence are not in control of there greed and want’s? It would be sad that we could inflict anymore stupidity on mother earth and her children! 🙁 In your unclear way your message’s are clear for those who undertand and we thank You!

jldy

repeat deleted

Joanie

Dear John,

We want the one here to know that it is OK to say what you feel. OK to say how it should be in the world, through your eyes. Please see the world is OK as is. All is fine. We say this as it is removed from other instincts — other drives — and functions in a way that best looks like our child — our baby. Our baby, Earth, is throwing much force in the way of tantrums. We feel the baby needs birth mother and will see her in a short while. First, the Earth must shift. So, we take her, lead her along, through marshes, sanctuaries, marshes, sanctuaries, until she’s ready for a big party. How does that sound?

OK. So, people took care to see she was clothed, fed, nourished. Also, the ones who trashed her appearance got away with it. Now, did they? We believe the ones hurting the Earth experience discomfort as we write through Joanie. “Karma’s a bitch,” we say. The ones riding storms suffer. There are those suffering who do not know karma’s a’ play. They lived when tender feet walked and were light upon her. Now, they live heavier footed and they carry loads of baggage, too.

If we say the number of people here who felt good, we’d amount it to about 5% of the people living. 5% are feeling goodreally good[/u.] Therefore, the others are sad –wasting their lives in dirt, rock, rubble, soil, muck. (Drained sewage) filtered water is not in their glasses.

Oh, we’ve digressed. To say the people suffer because Earth sat long days and nights without care is justified. The Earth awakens. She responsibly takes hold, shakes herself, whooshes off things that hurt her, and moves ahead as planned.

We know you are sad to see her heal. “What? You said ‘heal’ and ‘sad?’ ” I believe you realize she’s healing, no? This is OK to see that others are under water. The water purifies the Earth. She is fine. You are to see she is here, happy, helping the ones suffering to birth themselves, too.

How do we see a person who is just plain and simple sit and talk about horrors of the world? We say, “This Earth loves the way it is unfolding.” Each person takes a part in the play. Each one is ready to experience another event if they wish. If they do, they’ll have a person begin to see new experiences for the highest good of themselves.

You see, the one who suffers gets to see how it feels. It feels good when you have been asleep. A soul wishes excitement. Others wish to feel good if the event saves, or spares them. Others, still, suffer so some will compassionately embrace them. Still, others suffer so the people know they were alone in the event. Some wish to be in a group to feel special, powerful, strange, different. Also, there are those where suffering is not experienced. These people were able to take events, move through, until the event was out of reach. If one does this, they control thought. Mind control is characteristic of those who are able to see how thoughts create reality. You can do this if you wish. It is possible.

So, the children, the adults suffering are fine. They live, work, play — all so it makes a picture brighter and clearer for each person to see. If the women, children, men all sat and waited till The Man came down and saved them, their story, or picture, would be boring. Souls look for fun. This means drama in the way of short, sweet or long, sour events. Whatever type they are, it means they live, learn, in order to grow.

How are you? Do you see what we say as possible? What is your approach? Do you live to learn? Do you love the present drama you’re in? How about the person writing? She can answer here, too, for we know her drama is complex.

You need to see the one to help one is themself. Not you, John, or anyone. It is the peron who helps themself. They are able to do this when they choose this. So, you sit, watch, and when it is time, they’ll choose if they want Love or less.

The animals go through similar times, or experiences. They take paths, treacherous, safe, empty, sad — all to live for more. If one wishes to go as a camel, yet the dry hump cannot store enough water till rainy season is here, the camel decides how to be — how to live in a situation confining and corrupt. “Corrupt,” we say, because it corrupts the camel’s thoughts about fairness in Animal World. The camel decides to pity itself, go forward, live, or die shamelessly, for it tried — succeeded till it rests in glory, having tried all avenues, but to no avail. We share the story as it happened to a camel we know and it died in the glorious way we just mentioned.

If you take animals and place them in cages, they’ll sit, cry, laugh, stare, pace till they’re released. They like sitting, crying, laughing, staring, pacing. It’s their job. No one way is better and no way is the one all should experience. Same with humans. We feel you know this, and we feel this is explained.

The people who see our words as meaningless, unclear, vacuous, downright “out there” are seeing things in a way that works for them. We applaud all participants in the play. We welcome any and all drivers to mount their racecars and jet away to places of unknown origin. “Find what works for you,” we say. If it fits, good. If not, elsewhere’s the place. (smiles)

We Are The Ones Who Love To Jet Ski, Push Logs Uphill, Ride Waves, And Sit On Mountains

Love, David: The Divine Others: Mary Migdala, our Queen and Mother of Love; Mary, her “Mother”‘; Jesus, Master and beholder of Love and White Lovelight; The Four Angels: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael; many others who wish to say they are here, yet are unable to due to limited class size (laughter)

Take The Word. Throw out signs. Show others It’s coming soon to a theatre in your hometown. (smiles)

We love Joanie, our writer, for she is our host and loves to write our words. God is with you and loves you, dear one…

jldy

I feel I must reply to this immediately well my thoughts are fresh and honest. No matter what is supposed to be no matter the reason’s for the pain and suffering no matter who is in control no matter what I know or do not know no matter how I feel what is happening here on earth is our entire life as we know it. At this moment we are human ,animals are animals, we do what we are ment to do with no knowledge of why we are here or why some suffer and some do not. We do not have the priviledge of being able to see beyond the vail and if we have an inkling ,an idea,if we smell or feel their is more to our live’s then we know ; WE are still human at this time and it can be very disconcerting to put it mildly. I am blessed to believe I understand and to have someone like Joanie to talk to you thru but we are still HUMAN at this time! I understand what you are saying and I am ashamed that so many humans appear to not care what they are doing here. I feel they have destroyed the chance’s they have been given and they drag the rest of us down with them. This may be as it is supposed to be but we are still behind the vail and Human. I look to you for guidance and answer’s because I trust you have the best intent for us though I do not know your influance to what is happening. Yes I feel for all those who do not understand including the animals and plants of this existance but in the end I am human (at this time) and lost in the events that are taking place. In good faith I hope you help those that deserve it and awaken in them the truth of this life because all said I am human. You may find that things are going along as should be but from this side it is frightening. I wish to go home as I am sure many others do and I hope it is soon because even with my beliefs and understanding’s my feelings and the life I have lived here I am human and tired of what is happening. You say that I can if I want to change things around me and yet no matter how hard I try I cannot as I am sure many others are trying. From this side I see much beauty and yet the ugliness is taking over and I am tired!

Joanie

Dear David and The Others,

Thank you for your invitation to join in this discussion. You ask me, “Do you love the present drama you’re in? … we know her drama is complex.”

Do I laugh, cry, or both? I know very well that I planned many dramas before I incarnated here. I know, and have been told by You that my spirit craves the highest of challenges. It is in the physical that I feel quite removed from this perspective — the one of enjoying drama and complex situations. My higher self must have sung all my life, as it’s been fraught with one obstacle or another. The 3D Joanie does not sing when she’s in the midst of challenges.

I accept obstacles, I understand why they are there, I seek to overcome them, I search for meaning or lessons at every turn. You ask, though, about enjoyment. No. I do not enjoy pain, nor do I enjoy confusion, doubt, sadness, misunderstandings, etc.

The play I created in this lifetime is surely a two-part Oprah episode, or one that would become a cult following on the Indie scene. The observer could learn a lot. It’s Joanie, the one carrying the suitcase — the baggage — that’s a bit weary.

So, I’ve done the therapy route years ago, as many therapists do. Did massive amounts of forgiveness work. I’ve done healings on myself to release much in the way of unnecessary stuff hidden in corners from this life, as well as those past.

Despite my having worked to lighten my load, I feel worn out. When I face an obstacle at this point in my life, it seems to sting just a bit more. I ask, “OK. Why now? Haven’t I been through enough?”

My question seems to be this, “When do You all come in and create situations independent of my creations, or those others have co-created with me?” When things don’t seem to make sense, I ask myself, “I could not have confounded what was going well. I believe The Ones ‘played’ for some Higher reason for me to learn something.”

This is where I get stuck, angry and confused.

With Love,

Joanie, The One Who Sits, Writes, Learns, Loves — All To Give Others Lessons So They May Grow, Too

Joanie

@John,

You are so right, John. There are many things we are seeing as you see them. The people are dead — they sit, alive, yet they are dead. The world is crying and we see tears as rivers down mountains. Why do you think we love so much the ones who come, give time, take hold and work for the Earth — her sake, the ones who are poor, enslaved, homeless, ill. We could go on. The love pours on you, as we see you suffer. The suffering is so. It is so.

Children will see that the elders suffer because they tried to take what was theirs. Promises broken. The children cry because their dreams were taken from them. So, we say,
    “Go see how they can create wonderful places so the others are there to see rivers of Joy, not sadness and hurt. “

How do you want it? We’ll say it like this, “You are part of a play. It began a long time ago. The play ends soon. New plays will be created. Your journey ends and you choose how to continue.” Do you want more fun? How about strength? Did we ask about memory? Laughter? OK. Enough. We see you get it. But you’re not happy about the way it is right now. You want me to get a handle on the ones who are hurting others. You’d like me to take them and put them where they would only hurt a fly. (laughter) We see you are angry and don’t understand why we have “let the world down.”

OK. We say we are not here to do this. We do not put the ones who hurt away. We don’t take “hurters” and lock them up. We can’t “awaken” a soul to stop, look, realize Truth. We are here to see you, love you, help enlighten you, impress ideas upon you. Our way of intervention is not the way you’d like us to intervene.

OK. Now, why haven’t we stopped Dark forces? Why? Because the Earth is here to experience her moment. She wishes it exists so when she rises, the Dark are afforded opportunities to see her Light. This gives a chance for others to see beauty, recognize their beauty, too.

So, we keep all as is. There are some places to play wth, and we do help where we can.

If you feel this answer does not meet acceptable standards, we understand. It is the way the universe has offered you ideas about Life, Love.

If you wish to respond more, please do. We feel your words are direct, stridently marked with pain.

Love, The Ones and David, too

jldy

Again I feel I must reply sooner then later. Until now I never realized a grown man could throw a tantrum and I ask for your forgiveness! You are right I have a lot of anger in me and I should not be taking it on you or anyone else for that matter. I do not understand nor do I have a part in ugliness of the world yet I can throw a silly tantrum and hurt those that I thought I would never hurt. I went back and read my post and figured I was in a stupor and someone took over my hand! You are not here to listen to silly tirades of a human gone wild but to give information and guide people with a kind and gentle hand. I hope you will still want to talk with me as you all have so much wisdom and I feel blessed to be able to speak with you! I hope this doesnt blacken my soul any more then it is, as I want to learn all I can before I go home; that is what I am here for! I hope Joanie is not angry at me for abusing this privledge. I will not do that again. If you let it this world can make you a bitter angry person; I hope I have stopped that. With deep respect please continue on what you do!

Joanie

@Joanie:

Oh, Joanie. The person who writes is so pretty, yet she sees only ugly. This is what we say:

How do you wish to be told the answers to questions that are in your breast — the soul of your person? How do you wish to see how this “game” is yet a fabrication of choosing? Do you see how you choose to see this as game or real? What do you like? If you say, “Game,” then it’s fine. If you say, “Real,” we like to say you’re certified, cuckoo, gone, out the door and off to school for you!

It’s the viewpoint, you see. If you choose this as fun, it’s merry, grand, all a great show. We see it this way. Why do you see this as more of a trial? We find our friends on Earth to believe they have lost the sense of reality because they are in — so in that they lost it — the point of view from our end.

“Why do you say this?” wonders Joanie. I see you believe we’re cold and lost our senses. We see you know our side, yet you know that yours is good, sound, just, solid and tight.

OK. If you are about to learn why we do things for you when you didn’t come up wtih them, you’ll have to see we love the game. It’s a shocker, chiller, mystery — all rolled up in one. If the person, Joanie, wants to hear this, she’d better get started writing, and writing more than we imagined she’d write today.

Along the way, a person came to us asking for help. They said, “Show me how to walk, talk, learn. I want to grow.” We took this person, fed them, clothed, bathed and nourished her and she was our beloved one. Then she grew. She asked, “What can I do to be more?” We said, “Find a way to live where you experience many ‘stories,’ or experiences that will awaken you.” She cried, “I want so many things! I wish more!” So, we sat, planned till many ideas were developed.

(I believe she remembers more, yet she’s examining the story as she writes.)

The woman took each story, printed a copy for the (Akashic) Records, last but not least, drew more stories for others to partake with her, and created images so we’d find her when she was in tow, in a jam, in trouble, mortified, tremendously sad, or encountering more than she expected.

The woman named Joanie said, “I’m going to begin.” She sat and came upon a time she’d like to live and descended. Many lives lived. Many. So many that she created encounters to live so others could be and live in situations for their sake, not hers. She sacrificed many times and sadly left so others could depart happily.

This is the Joanie we know. She is one who comes here to find Life, Love — to learn, cherish moments and decide when it’s a good end. If you could see, Joanie, the number of times you came here for others to learn, you’d see the sacrificing you’ve done. This is why you’re weary, my dear Joanie. You have had many lives lost when others lived on due to your sacrificing yourself. It is why you hide — why you remain hidden and reclusive versus out, about, partying and reveling. Tired one, you have done so much to achieve great feats you should rest. The person, Joanie, lies and lies so she can be strong and fresh. The lying down is important for you are strong and need energy for what you do daily. The person you are is important and needs much rest.

Now you should begin to see that you are tired of the “assaults” because they’ve added up — so much that you feel the weight of them. You feel what happened, yet you do not know the stories. You will, and when you return to us, you’ll remember all why you left here for the place you live in now. You’ll see why you live here versus with us.

Go see if you’re able to distinguish when you plan or we plan. Go try. I believe it’s impossible. If we say to you why we do it, the story’ll change. If we say, “Figure or don’t. Just live,” you’ll be hefty mad at us. (laughter)

You’re a true blue sport. You are too much. Just too much. We are absolutely awestruck by your ability to manage all you’ve lived through. It’s truly miraculous. We’ve seen others destroyed by feelings of sadness, anguish, positively no feelings of peace. You have taken every feeling of sadness and transformed it to the LIght. You took nothing and made more.

What can we say? How do you do it?! How?!

OK. Enough. We’ve gone on and on. Your turn. Do you feel we got the gist of what you asked? We’d like your words now. OK. That’s all, kid.

Love, The Ones Who Are Here To Love You, You, You

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 9/5/11: The First Thing To Do…

The first thing to do is get a haircut. A job. A friend. The first thing to do. Mhm. Fill in the blank here. What is the first thing to do? What do you see is most important? Is it a rip roaring adventure? A most happy, amazing time aloft a balloon? What is the first thing to do that makes your heart sing?

We believe there are many “first things to do.” (smiles)

Why do we ask this, and why would you feel you would know? This question is for many to ponder. We want you to sit and think about how you are in this moment. Are you here, sitting, contemplating what you’d do if you were to choose one thing to do? Or are you sitting, feeling sad and trying to imagine the other one doing first things instead of you?

How is it that some do and others do nothing? How do you go and sit and think others are having chances and your chances are lost? Can we interject and say we believe you can do more — so much more? More than you believe ever possible. We believe your minds are not used to the extent they are made, for you don’t know how they can work/operate optimally.

Take a person who sits, walks, runs. They use brain energy to perform tasks that a few runners know of. The runners go to zero from 100. (Or is that zero to 100? We feel some runners actually go backwards, but we shall reutrn to our point.) How do the people who sit, walk, run do it? They take time, learn, go. OK. Take you. You’re here. Do you sit? OK. Is it possible you want more? OK. The runner wanted more, sprinted and got the baton. You? Do you want it? Take a chair, sit, then stand up. How’s that? More, we say. Good. Next. Want the chicken? Catch it! Go! OK, run! More, we say! More!

The way to move through life is not by waiting. It’s by sitting, walking, running. It’s a process. Takes a bit getting used to. Can be done and everyone’s encouraged to do it.

We hear groans, loud bangs, knocks, crashes. What’s that? Have you gone away? OK. Come back. Try to think about your vision of a future world? Does it seem like one you’d like to create? Do you see more? Well, you create the world, so you would need some ideas created before manifesting the ideas, no?

We encourage more. Yes. We do. More is how we see you in the Story of Life. The Story of Life shows every day at theatres right here in your town. We show the play daily. No, hourly. No, minute to moment to second. Yes. It’s ongoing. A real knockout of a story.

In order to gain entry, one must agree to Earth, Stars, Moon that one would like a part. Then they are cast. It’s true. “Come in! Have a part! Join the cast! You’re in! Good!” Now, you come front stage towards the camera, just close enough for a closeup. You see mirrored images and you’re out the door. “Wait! Come back! The first scene’s not complete!” Oh, boy. He’s gone. She’s gone. It’s sad. They took off. Next scene to be continued another day.

The ones who continue in the drama have remained true. They wish more. They seek more. Do you? Do you wish a role that begins with something like an anthem, then a stage right with a turn to the camera and an exit that demands more than applause from us? We believe some here do. Others are interested in fame versus the acting experience. If you wish more, find us and we’ll say, “Good. Grow.” If you wish fame, we might say, “No, not correct play. Find another director.”

“But you said everyone wishes a different experience. Some wish fame instead of more. That’s part of the play: Diversity.”

Good. You listen and learn. (smiles) If “Fame Hunter” wishes this, they’ll be in, yet they will repeat their performance till realizations are made about how life experience trumps ego attachments/trappings and all matters in the physical. You know we say this with love.

Go tell someone how to cast themselves in a show. They have to be very careful so they do not find themselves in a hole — in a show off-, off-, off-, off-Broadway. (chuckles)

If they want a role, put them off the center stage. Keep them near the door so they can leave if the show flops. If one wishes a starring role, have them see us. We’ll help guide them. Sure! We’re here with everyone! Of course we do. Yes! We are here always to serve, guide, instruct.

“First, I’d like to dive. Take a deep dive. I’ll ring up the pool, see if it’s open, run down, take a leap and dive.” Good. You get this. Now, think more. How do you want to dive? High, vaulted? Low, aiming down near the surface? Can you get specific? That’s important. Specifics are required when planning more.

Go take time. See if the method we shared works. We’d like others to see whether they can do this. If possible, share with others. Take a bit out of your day to talk about creating more.

More. Yes. This is your job here. Do you know that? Have you known this or is this your first time? OK. Now you know.

Pretty soon you will hear us say, “OK. Rest.” (laughter) Go and try what we’ve suggested. If you feel that you can create more, try to do this. It will expand you, giving you great Joy when you complete something that was thought out, planned, visualized.

We love you and wish you so much when it comes to Happiness, Peace, Love. Please enjoy your ride. (smiles)

Love, A member of the cast, David; Divine Others cast in the Play: Mary Migdala, Mother Mary, Jesus, King Arthur, The Lady Guinevere, The Angels: Michael, Auriel, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael; many more who wish to be credited, yet the Playbill is too short to print all names for recognition (smiles)

Joanie

@John,

You are beautiful. We see beauty, not tyranny, nor anger mustered from depths gone far down and low that one sees bile. You are forgiven. You are forgiven. Is this what you wish to hear? We see you have done nothing, so you are not ill-spoken, nor are you ill-mannered or ill-tempered. You are you: Perfect beyond belief, beyond the pale. You are our friend. Please see your worth. You value all we do, for you come here intending to love. So, love is what you offer.

We see a pesron who is so darned upset, they love so much, they are so in love with Mankind that they hurt. Hurting can make you ill. So, take hurt and love it. Take your sadness, turn it so you may find Peace.

You can take a person, move them, make them see how you feel just by the words you use. You are true and this is wonderful. How do you see this? We think you took the feelings and moved them so they were not acceptable, allowable, agreeable.

So, now. Do you think she, Joanie, is upset? She has said things that are outright nasty. We laugh, know she’s our friend who writes, and joke that she’s silly. She takes it well and knows she’s able to be all she is with us. I believe she can see humanness. This is our wish for you, John. See your human piece of the soul. See this. See your side you sit in — in a body. We love the humanness of John.

So, give yourself space — the space to feel. This will enable you to enjoy how you live, what you see, think, know.

We love you.

~The (Divine) Ones, David, plus a host of others, including Elijah, the prophet; the rock, Mohammed; the chief, Womotane; and her Highness, the one who has our hearts,
    Mary Magdalena, for she sees the Truth in this piece, John

Joanie

From Joanie to David and The Divine Ones:

Thank you, All, for your thoughtful response to my post. What you shared about how I have sacrificed so often for others actually relieves me greatly. It is a blessing to be of Service in this way, but it has taken a bit of a toll…

What you delivered through me is a gift and I am very grateful for your offering.

Love, to each and every one of you,

Joanie

jldy

David and Friends ; I reach out and you give more then you realize and I accept your graciousness humbley as a person still digging his way thru this life! Joanie ,I consider a very good friend who may overload herself at times and know Joanie you are supported on this side as on the other so do as you must with support and love.
    David and Friends I must ask you where you are? When you speak thru Joanie are you just sort of hanging in the air or do you meet in a room somewhere to speak. Do you have a home where you find peace? When I feel stressed I imagine a place, a home where I can go and all is welcome there who bring good things and I mean animals ,plants, and yes humans. It comforts me even if it is only an imaginary place ;I feel it is real! I wonder if you have a place where you get together.
    ThankYou for All.
    JLDY 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.