WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    Joanie

@John:

A home is a place that is very personal You wish all that goes with “hominess.” If we ask what you feel is homey, we’d hear that you enjoy warm, cozy things. If we were asked, we’d say, “Oh. it’s what you see. It’s all what you see.”

“Huh?” you say. (chuckles and laughter) “You’ve got to be kidding me.” No. We are not kidding you. We live here, there, all around. If you are curious, look up. We see that Heaven suits us well.

We think the place to start is to explain one travels through places or dimensions. One can reside in a message, a fort, a trip, a learned person. We live where there is life. If you can be clear, we will ask you to be specific now, for we can answer more as it is now clarified how one lives in dimensions outside the 3rd one (of your reality).

You realize, sir, that the first mistake is to guess we’re here above. We want others to think so, but we’re all around. (smiles) We sit in, on, through — all around the world. It is sheer delight — sheer delight to fly and flow, streaming in time, out, in. We can fly through worlds. We live in many spots. We enjoy places of beauty. We like terrible places because they give us perspective and help us remember Love. We enjoy seeing craters, harps, beautiful iconic pictures. These are things we see and enjoy when we travel.

If you wish, take a trip and see how we fly. Go to a room, close the door, see how deep a state of trance you can get to. You will feel how we move. It is easy. We move in thought, in feeling. Just enough movement to make one travel far and completely away and about.

You are asking about meeting. We meet. We decide to see if others are able to come for a meeting. They “tune up.” We call. It is about thinking. We think it and others come, or answer. If you imagine asking a person to come to you in thought, they can. You do this without realizing it. So try that, too. You will enjoy doing this.

OK. Do we exist? Sure! We love to be in a form. We can be formed or formless, depending on whether a being believes they would need form. If you wish, you can be formed or formless.

How do we say this? OK. We are very much here, yet we can go and return if we so choose. We live in worlds, flying in time and out again so you can hear us (or is it see us through the “Joanie Diaries”?) (chuckles and smiles)

It is your turn. What do you think? It’s a bit of a stretch of the imagination, yet it’s possible to hold in your head if you let us move it outward a bit. (smiles)

Love, The Ones Who Are Able To Go Here, There, Sit, Stand, All The While Returning To You To Answer Questions That Are Great

jldy

A very Intreging reply David! ThankYou! The last place I would expect you to be is above ……in heaven ,no this does not sit with me. I find it easy to imagine you traveling between demension’s as necessary. I would think you can take form as you see fit and or need. I think of you as spots of bright light twinkling different colors that are significant to your personalies that can easily transcend time and demension’s. As you live in a reality with no time (this I find difficult to imagine). I would think you maybe have a favorite form you would take on as you need and I feel you need your (time) off to relax? You are what I am not at this time. You say it is easy to place myself in this position and do as you do but I am sorry to say it is not! But I know what you do as I’ve alway’s know this is so and I do not find it a stretch of my imagination. In fact I will be glad to return! People may think me nut’s or strange but that is my feeling’s since I can remember. Carry on guy’s as I see you as friend’s of the world’s and people of this universe. 🙂

Joanie

David’s Guidance 9/11/11: The Main Event

How do you call a person who has been here, there, all around? How do you call them? Do you take them, throw them, or do you just say, “Come here?” We ask because we want you to be aware that there are people who sadly walk with you. They pine, cry, laugh only if tickled. The ones who walk with you are sad. They have been, and they will be when the people near them are not necessarily noticing how sad they are.

Please see this. See your friends, family, those in class, next door. See their faces, their demeanors. They rock, roll. They sit, stare — all in throes of sadness. It is true.

Why do we we say this now? Because some of the people in life continue, yet they really sit, stare in a manner like death. Please see this. Please.

Go to a store. See others shop. Do they glide? Trudge? How is their movement? Is it perfect — in step with your gait, or is it “lost” and swerving? Go see. See.

See the ones unmask as they cry when in arms of those who listen. The tears are so vivid that the tears fade only when the person sleeps. We cry as you are here without a friend to cry to.

Why do we say this? Because others sadly miss loved ones. They cry for them, hurting, pining. (Terrible to be in this way…) We see ones crying because some left without “good-bye.” We see ones cry because another took another’s dream, stood, walked and closed a door. Others, too, left because the dream faded.

We find you out, about. How do you know they are in crying for lost ones? You go in, asking them whether they are in need of you — your arm, shoulder, ear. Take one who is here listenig to 9/11 news reports. Do you feel they are sad? Take one who listens to stories of departed ones gone away from floods. Sad? Yes. We believe so.

Open a heart. Yours. Take a friend and comfort them. Bring them food, ordinary things that comfort.

You see, we are here to announce a “coming.” The “coming” will bring you solace. It is more than this, yet it comes as solace to those who are sad. We say this because some wish more than arms, ears, and shoulders. (smiles) We say to those who wait, “The time is near and you will see the Light. It shines and will come soon. All glory is at the moment of time stoppping. We announce the ‘coming’ and it will be soon.”

So, take that — that which is here on paper as she writes our words. Take the piece we offer to/through her so others may hear the proclamation:

“We are here to say the moment is near.”

Go, friend, to a place of worship if you wish. Ask God what is happening. Ask what to do. Ask why others cry, and then offer help. Raise up your brethren. Raise children, men, women. They rise as you offer help in the way of Love.

This is for you to be more compassionate. We wish Compassion to arrive on horses — white stallions! (We love the image.) Go ride a stallion. Choose who to save. Shall you be a rescuer to a friend? Family member? Co-worker? Who will be saved?

I believe you know we rescue ourselves, correct? I say “rescue” in terms of compassionately offering Love. I do not refer to the rescuing requiring interfering with another’s growth. That is the person’s responsibility. Not yours. Rescue with compassion. This is my point.

Have you thought about sadness in your heart? Have you looked inside to see if you need help? Do you need one to dig there, looking for stones that weigh down each beat? Oh. We see you know the stones and count them each day. (smiles)

Take a stone. Examine it. Does it sit alone? Reach in. Talk to one. What does it say? Ah! It speaks! The one there. Pull it out. Oh, it’s heartbreak from the ’50’s. Mhm. What do we say? “Get rid of what does not serve.” Oh. You like this. Take the one there. It’s bluish. Trust us. “It works, so work it.” The blue one is here to remind you that lots of others were hurt because you were not careful and left them hanging. Hey! That’s right. You cause heartache, too. Be careful, dear one. It goes both ways. The pink stone is for you to let go, too. And this is for the time you sat about waiting till they returned, but found out it was not to be.

We could go on. The aches you have are universal. We see all with sadness in a form or another. We want each to be careful and realize that folks carry stones. The pain sits. What pain? The pain of trust lost. Pain in terms of anxious involvement not serving a person at the time they wished. Pain in terms of sad loss of love. Pain and more pain. Each has a story.

We wish to share that many do live with happy and healthy hearts. They beat and play music over the Earth. They are happily playing so others hear love beats from afar. We are sure there are those who can say that their hearts are unburdened. We speak of those hurting. We discuss this because many are sad and we want Compassion to ride into town.

The moment comes. The moment, or “Main Event” comes and when it does, we will see you and say, “Hello. It’s the moment you’ve waited for. We serve you and welcome you to days of Glory.”

You will see that events are speeding up and time is, as well. You will see that you feel more connected with those who are interested in what you speak of. If you like Dark things, Darkness will be spoken of. If you are happy with Light, Lightness is your connective tissue that binds you.

We know this is cryptic, yet we feel this is the way most people reading this wish to be addressed. If you want more, please ask and we will tell you what is happening on Earth at this time.

The person, Joanie, writes and she also is aware of great advances taking place now. Please ask and she will share what she has learned. If she wishes us to guide in the response, she may. Our aim is to enlighten those who are not familiar with the Main Event.

So, with Love, we say, “Come see us again. We so enjoy when you are here.”

Love, The Ones Who Can Find Ways To See Through The Veil, Hide, Come Forward Just Enough To Peek And Say, “I see you, so get yourself ready for an Event that will make you shine bright like a star.”

Always, David, The Divine Ones: Mary Magdalena, Jesus, Mary, the Mother; Your angels: Michael, Auriel, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael; and more friends who wish to be cited, yet the paper she writes on is not long enough to have them be named in all

Joanie, the scribe, continues and will write till we say, “OK. It’s time. Put down the pen. We’re here.” (smiles and laughter)

Joanie

@John:

This is very amusing: You do not see yourself as we are and we feel very much as you are, yet we appear only slightly different. We are light beings in the ethers. You are here on Earth and live in a dimension that is only slightly different. How different? Well, the ones you live with smoke, overeat, drink excessively, maim, destroy. These are the subtle (sarcastic chuckles) that distinguish us. (laughter)

We note you are here to ask about forms. We enjoy being bright. Bright makes us happy. The flies are buzzing loud and the bees sit listening when we brighten our glows. If the tone “downs” somewhat, the shapes are less apparent, it seems. Bright. Yes. Bright, we favor. Also, some like to be seen versus invisible with voice. The “formed ones” like seeing others and the “un-” or “non-formed” ones like the ones without shape. It is preference. Just a way to be and enjoy each other.

You ask about relaxing. We relax. Yes. We do. It is at times when activity is low or the person/being is ready to rest. We do. It is our right and Love is all about rest. So, this is possible and we do this when it can be said we “lie down, nap, sleep, zone, dream, take a snooze.” The person/being on the couch can rest for eons if they wish. Time is of no matter, therefore, the rest is eternal — based on the person/being’s wish.

So, we rest, play — all so we live fully, happily, and most of all in love with the other who lives with us. We love one another and believe our ways affect all around us. If we dance, another feels the step. If we cry, the other weeps. We feel one another and bleed the other’s tears.

So, this is our answer. Do you believe you are different now? See whether this has changed your view somewhat.

Love, David, The Divine Ones, Joanie, Abe, Stefani

denise

Thank you David, and Joanie, for giving me things to think about. I agree. We all walk around with too much sadness. Please tell us what can help us come alive again with joy? I would also like to hear more about the “Main Event” you are talking about. Much love, Denise

Joanie

I received an email from Rob who asked that I post his question to David:

David says to ask if we want to know more, so I’m asking. What is happening on Earth now? What is going to happen?

With love and blessings,
    Rob

jldy

Hi David and Buddies: I know what is going to happen (or do I ? )so I was wondering How it will happen? And is it possible to get a time frame on this? 🙂 I think I am getting excited! I want to go home! Thankyou for All! jldy

jldy

Hi Guy’s. Im not surprised to hear what you say ,actually I’m relieved. It is as I hoped it would be, as I thought it is. To know how human 😉 you are is as I suspected. Maybe I’m just remembering? I suppose this is universal? By the way if there was a nobel prize award for this I nominate Joanie for it 🙂 .
    Will see you guy’s on the flip side. 😉

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 9/12/11: “The Main Event,” or what we’ll call “The Time When It’s Over”

Rob, and everyone who asked Joanie after she posted The Main Event:

The Main Event. It is a time in your (history) books when the people will see that there is a chance to move up, towards dimensions not before opportuned for them. They have the chance to move one grid higher — crystalline. This grid that crystals your structures enables you to move to a destination beyond dreams you’ve had.

OK. Now, the man asks about Earth. Earth births to a star. She will move from the being she is to one of starlike proportions. She is moving so she can begin the process of becoming new, free. So, Earth, Mother Earth, moves and dies to birth anew.

She sees the people sad on her shell. She cries. We say she can be part of a process that is for her life path, as well as those who remain in, on her body.

Most people who read this will say, “We want facts. Give me a fact. I want a fact so I can be safe.” We say that a fact is not for us to offer. Facts are trouble when a person says, “This is so.” We choose to say the ways we believe a person/being conceives of events as they happen.

So, let’s take the famous earthquake. The one that is to occur when the tip of Florida caves, or if it caves at all. This earthquake was supposed to take place. It happened, yet most are asleep to this. We say many have believed one thing, yet other things occur instead. If a person believes the quake will roll, rattle Texas, then those who think Texas gets it will get it hard. If you don’t, Texas is spared. The quake on the West coast can happen when many believe this is possible. When others do not, they do not experience it in their life.

We share this to tell you each person’s sense of reality is different. Their stories are unique. So, be aware that what you believe is what you create. Be very careful what you say and do. You equate thought or act with creation. This is a message very heavy handed down from us to you. If you wish a light approach, see a man named Arthur. He lives near a turnstile and he can tell you how to go ’round and ’round till you’re dizzy and fall. (laughter)

(There is no Arthur, by the way.) (smiles)

The person who writes, Joanie, had something happen where she believed a person could take her, throw out vibes of negativity, disabling her. It happened shortly after the encounter. She learned that the thought was powerful and created reality to where she was stunned. Now, she laughs because she realizes that the change from thought to real turns over very quickly. Ask her. She’ll tell you. She will. (What a trip!) (laughter)

Now, we talk about Love. Yes. The word we throw to you here. Love will keep you from feeling fear. Fear is what makes the journey rocky. We recommend finding your fear, saying, “Get out!” It will relieve you of much so you can be strong if times are rocky.

Times are rocky. We know. They are so rocky. Please see Peace. See, say, “Peace.” This is a word that joins others to the high grid. Please, peacefully, say, “I love the world, the inhabitants, my life.” This enables you to see the Love in all things. We connect you. This is our wish: To connect you so when tumbles, rumbles occur, you are connected with like-minded souls who are joined in high-grid fashion. Then, the world lopsidely tumbles for some, yet it does not for those who are hopeful, peaceful, loving, generous — seeing all beauty of life everlasting.

You are able to wash a counter. You can get smudges off if you scrub. We like that you do this. Do this with your life. Scrub smudges off till you’re brand spankin’ new, with a sheen that attracts the finest of customers to your counter. You serve ’em up grits, taters, or hash — but make sure the vittles are tasty. No one wants sour food.

If you look at “sour food,” you’ll see you can get yourself might clean, but you still have the others. The sour others are the ones who can make one feel low, despite your having cleaned the counter. They wish you were low, very low. Media — TV, radio, movies, channels that play rock-death music — they all move one to low vibrations, keeping one low and sad. Make sure you surround yourself with images that are high. High is happy, if you didn’t know this. TV shows can kill you. Yes. They have shows that are created to make some sink low. So, we say, “Come to us. We’ll say, ‘Take the remote. If it sings lightly, OK. If not, BAM! Off it goes!’ “

See, the movie you watched? Did it make you cry? Happy or devastated? Fear? Charming. Just so, uh, well — nice, uh. No! Not good if the final scene is mass destruction!
    Get off the chair. Change the channel. Netflix has others to choose from! (laughter and smiles)

See, we remind you that your thoughts create reality. Therefore, keep the head on. Place it straight on top of your shoulders. Keep a bright outlook no matter what you see or hear. No matter what you see or hear.

We have you. We do. Gotcha. Yes. This is exactly what we want you to know: You are going to experience things that are terrifying. They will rock you. Then, they will move you to ask, “What? Why? How?” We are here. Please see you are asking questions. Specific is fine. We will do our best to answer what is allowed. Certain things are to be kept, as it is a Plan. The Plan unfolds and we are to relay what is fine and deemed OK for reporting. We like others to ask, too, for when we have more, there is a level of consciousness raising that takes groups up, out– high. High. High vibration is our goal.

More. We have more to say. Your vibration weakens if you read low, sad things. Your vibration weakens when you sit, wondering, “When will I die?” We know some wonder this. How to stop? Just say, “Life is good. The reasons I am here may not be clear/apparent to me, but I live because They have not said, ‘Come. Let’s get you outta here.’ “

I see some like this. They want out. We say, “You are here, now, because you wanted incarnation at this time. You chose living versus death or non-existence during this period. (Non-existence in this canse meaning not in a body at this moment of Now on Earth.)

Please refer to the manual, Rob. You will see your book is full of references to planning. “Plan,” the soul said. “I wish a Plan.” Now, help is what you’ll get when you ask. When planning on the soul level is distributed through the ethers, we come as a group to join the planner. They sit, commune, readying for when a Plan will formulate. It is an occasion. An occasion. We have parties. Yes! We do! A party of sorts, yes. It is festive when a soul wishes to decide how they will live here on Earth. The ones at the meeting join. We enjoy company, so this is merry. If one wishes solemnity, it is so. Your folks had solemn talks. Some are here reading. Others who have had joyful events wish to say their meetings are grand, happy, full of tremendous activity. We note your writer, Joanie, is one to hail a party. She loves “happy,” so we call in “party planners” for her enjoyment.(Joanie is on the floor laughing now, Rob.) (What a riot!) She prefers to see her life planning as an event that is joyful. She relishes Life and wishes partying over solemnity. (You see, she can take the apple, eat it, sit with poison through her and still ride happily Home.)

So, Rob, we share this as you are here and we can tell that a piece of the puzzle is missing from the work. If you wish more, please ask, as we offer delights regarding all in the way of incarnation planning.

What about the souls who are unhappy with plans? They are here and feel very disillusioned. They planned great things and the Dark led the Plan astray. Oh. The Dark. They control things that we are taking for granted. Know that what you see is not what is necessarily real or true.

Go to this. Let’s see. The unhappy, disilllusioned ones. They were led astray? Well. How do we explain this? They had plans. Others did, too. The one who held the idea allowed others to move their dream — shift it to where it no longer fit with the original blueprint. Why do we say this? Often one asks who moved the plan — the person/being or the force outside the person/being. We believe one has to weaken their belief, their original belief, in order to change/shift their basic Plan structure. How can one do this? Mistrust, shame, offering another their soul for a nickel, etc. It takes little to move one away from basic Plan goals. We say this because so many incarnate and shift when their name is called, “Mud.” They shift if a quarterback throws a pass that makes it to the zone, but they allowed the defense to carry it one step to the zone that gives the win.

How is this related to The Main Event? We say, “Take a bad, terrible occurrence. See whether you are able to hold the thought, ‘This is OK. I am well. All is OK and the world is fine.’ ” If you can do this, without wavering, you will see Light in November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and December. That’s when The Main Event will occur. You’ll see it. Just imagine how grand. Imagine the best experience a soul could have. Then taste Joy. We believe you can.

We love you. We believe you are special. Please know our Love. It is True.

The Divine Ones wish to encourage any person to share thoughts, as it is our wish. We see those wanting to speak. Here it is. The place to share. OK, now to the credits…(laughter)

Love, David, the host: My Mother, Mary; Mary Magdalene; Jesus, for he guides, protects, loves; Angels of mine: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael; a host of angels, Masters that wish to say, “Love is here. See us.”

Joanie, continue this. It is important. Very important.

Love, Us to you, dear one xoxoxo

Joanie

@Denise:

You are someone who wishes more. Good. (smiles) We like this and feel you are in transition. You are feeling. Yes. You feel. Good. Now, we get to the punch. OK. How do we say this? It’s a good thing you are able to say this from afar. We see you as very able and you do not. You see yourself as not only not able, but never able. So, dear, it’s like this: Get a hold of the sad ways of yesteryear. They’re gone. Away. Arrivederce! Absolultely gone and away.

Now, you’ve taken the bad out, right? No? why? We wish to know what keeps you bound to sad, bad. We wish to say you have been all this for a long time. It’s time to stop. Yes. Just stop. You can. “How?” Well, it’s how you think, believe. If you believe it’s doom and gloom, it is. If you’re here saying, “I’m able to do this, that, all,” then you can. (smiles)

We love the way you are when it suits you. If the suit smells, take it off. Just rip the thing off! OK. How are we doing? We love you and want you to see you create the picture.

How does one leave the past? They do it gingerly. They do it drastically. They go for years, transitioning out to new horizons. So, there’s no way to say it’s this or that. It’s your decision. However you choose to leave — sad, bad — is your decision and we respect it.

Take the one here, Joanie. She wrapped blankets around herself at night when feverish. Took out logs if the weather was warm. She sat quietly, drinking marshmallows with cocoa till it was time to rest more. She stayed, resting, till it was new, better. (Note from Joanie: All metaphor here.) She made decisions that helped her grow as a person in order to see she is on a path — new, good for the feet. It’s been a road taken time and time again.

You, Denise, saw paths of this nature. You sat, watched, grew. You listened, learned. We are here to listen, answer, again, as you go forward — learning, growing, changing.
    It is wonderful to see you and know you wish more. We love more. (smiles)

The Main Event is here on the website now. Joanie put this up as she received our words in response to Rob’s question. Your question is also the same, so we say, “If you wish more, be specific. We will happily share what we are to share for you and the readers.”

Love, David, The Divine Ones, The Guide is yours and she is Cathy

Joanie

@ John:

You are such a funny man. We love hearing your quips. You are making the world happy when you joke. Thank you.

You ask more. We respond. We say the world is here to experience events that will occur soon. We expect the time to be in October. This is the time we believe an event will occur. If you wish, the time to look is between the 14th and 18th, if you wish. We believe the event will change time, though, as other beings bring on Light to the Dark forces’ efforts to change time events from occurring. So, our dates move. They do. It is part of uncertainty in this time of change.

Please know the event is big and will change lives. The ones who see it as bad will create Hell. The ones who see Light live with Love through dismal stories around them. Please know we are saying this to enlighten, not to frighten. It is the Highest of High’s wish to see It’s children loved, warm, fright-less.

Please know the ones who cry will be doing their part in the play. The need to cry — grieve — is necessary, for each person has needs different from the other.

We feel you know this. You know plans, feel plans. Welcome. It is also a relief to feel good about this, John. Good. Good.

So, do you like that you are on to a much greater event that will happen in December 2012? Are you excited? Please watch as we say through her (Joanie) how to procede. You can procede with care. Love will guide you. Choose Love, not Fear. All is well and all will be well.

The specifics cannot be shared. Creator is not allowing this to be shared. We wish the world Light. This is our message.

Thank you for seeing the Truth. The Truth is for you to figure, John. Your Truth lies within. It anchors and holds you. Please remain in Truth.

We love you.

David, The Divine Others, Abe, Stefani, Joanie, the scribe

Note from Joanie: Thank you, John, for the Nobel nomination. (smile) What kind words… Blessings to you.

denise

Dear David,

I am not sad. All is well. I am well, my family is well, and I have so many wonderful people and things in my life to be grateful for. I am so blessed.

My change in direction is because I want to find an fulfill my lifes purpose (and work at home near my daughter.) Problem is there are so many things I am good at, I just couldnt decide which one to pursue further (giggle) and the guts/time/confidence to pursue them. As I search I love to learn and to grow. I know that when I find the right path, abundance in all things will be the result. You have told me so, Joanie has told me so, and so have the angels. I am convinced, just need to find the right path.

I have always loved books and enjoy writing encouragement. I just can’t decide what mode. Greeting cards are my top choice, because I love to encourage people. I like poetry. Music/a song? Maybe. A biography of Joanie? I wish I had her divine inspiration she has so it would all be crystal clear. Do you have any ideas for me? I thought your message about helping to comfort sadness was a push in the direction of an inspirational book or cards. I need an artist or photographer to help with the pictures (every idea has a “but” that I need to overcome.)

OK so I understand that the “events” will only harm us if we allow it. Is that correct?

Please tell me WHO is Cathy? I have always used that name, Cathy or Catherine, when I was a child, in my stories. And Julie. But I never knew why. More please?

Sorry if this is too personal. Maybe I should be writing for the good of all, but in the end so it will be.

Love and a million thanks for your words and guidance.
    Denise

Joanie

Hi Joanie,

Wonderful channeling! Many thanks to you and David.

I’m still unclear as to what happens in “The Main Event” and how we and our lives will be different afterward. Would David tell us more?

Blessings,
    Rob

Joanie

@Denise:

You are good. Good. We like what you write. We say you are a person who enjoys the trip — the voyage. It is a journey that takes you to places un-charming, un-event-full,
    un- — even — un-amazing. “What? Are you saying that I’m unamazing?!!” We say you are here to experience things that are heavy. They weigh you down. Your job is to grow. Not weight-wise. Grow as in grow spiritually.

We see sadness. Pain. Lack of all you wish you had in life. So, we agree to agree that you are here to grow spiritually so you may learn truths. The person, Denise, wishes much, so we give much. (chuckles)

The one who writes (Joanie) is a writer. She writes what we say to her. Out it goes! You write. You can take thoughts — what moves the heart — put it down. See if you like the feel of this. If you do, we say, “This is a place you can go if you like the feel.” She, Joanie, gets pleasure from the experience. It drives her. So. Are you driven by the experience? Go for this if you would like writing as your purpose. We see you happy at work writing. What is the deterrent? Is it you? Do you put up obstacles?
    Go with flows. They will help you see direction. If it goes towards music, poetry, there’s the direction. Let it flow. This is the way. The way…

OK. Now we have writing. Are you writing because you are here to share? Do you want stories? Are they yours? Who is needing information? Who delights in reading? Ages? Go find more people. Ask if they are in need or desire stimulation involving words, portraits of animals, expensive getups. (“What?”) The ones here ask if you know your audience. (smiles) Have you thought hard about who reads? Why? What will you do if the audience is about to take breaks, lopping off chunks of media where only the pertinent pieces of a book remain visible on their iPad, Kindle, Nook? Will you know about saving pages? How do you like pages with ads? Do you know if the author (you) enjoys more color, less contrast, immediate intake versus obvious, long control? Or, do you want short, stacked? It’s all part of journeying, Denise.

You say you are not sad. Why? Do you feel happy? Joyous? We see tears. We see times when you are out and out angry. The anger feeling is suppressing the sad feelings you have in your soul. So, we point this out because we feel you are about ready to see your beauty, Truth, Love, and all that is your birthright.

Now, we’ll discuss your inhibition. Let’s talk about the one who says, “But.” The “wordstop.” Just stops. Stop “but.” It is a holder, a keeper of what is. So, the “but” is not only a hindrance, but your language guides you to what is not good — what is going to occur negatively. Chop “but” and we have positive things flowing in the life of Denise.

The Cathy is your guide. She sits and guides you. (Joanie is able to channel her, so ask her when you see her and she will offer words.) Cathy says you are beautiful, tremendous, caring, loving, beautiful, caring, loving, tremendous… Do you see she loves the woman she guides? I say you are lucky. Why? Because your love is wonderful to where she has you enveloped in more Love. The “double Love” — hers on yours makes you shine brightly. So, Cathy, the one we say is your guide, is here and says she likes you and wants all good things for you. “Bless you,” she whispers.

Can we save The Main Event for Rob’s post? We will put yours with his, combining them to make a statement conclusive, right-angled, obtuse, messy, smudged. “Huh? We are gonna mess up the minds of the readers?” Go tell them they’ll see how messed up this gets if one asks, “What will really happen then?”

Take a moment. Is The Word good? Do you see The Word? Is it all you love? If so, then The Word guides. You’ll know. (smiles)

You are personal and we like this. Continue. Just continue.

You are on track. You are.

Love, David, The Divine Others, Joanie, Cathy, the woman who loves the woman, Denise, her “guidee”

From the guide>>>>>>>>>> xo

Joanie

“The Main Event,” or what we say is “The Day It Stopped and You Chose Dark or Light”

You are here with us and she, Joanie, writes. She writes because she enjoys talking about ascension, 2012, occurrences and events on the not so distant horizon. She loves writing, reading books, talking to those interested in phenomenon outside reportable and observable events one reads, sees in the media and elsewhere. So, we say she comes here with passion as she channels. If you feel the woman blinks when we speak, she blinks occasionally. Often, she sits, sips (water), takes a stretch. Mostly, she asks, “More. Just more, so they can know more.”

I believe the time is now to answer more. We like that you are here. We enjoy this. Please imagine sitting here, where we are, taking a glance at you as you read our words.
    We relish this. We do. (smiles)

Come to the glass. See the glass? It’s half full. OK. Now, see it half empty. You choose. Yes. You choose. OK. Take a rest. Now. Get up and see if the TV is on and you are watching crime or violence. Half empty. Or, is a love story on? Half full. We point this out to tell those with half glasses that the way it works is this way: You choose. It’s choice. Go or stay. Make a decision. If you choose violence, it’ll look ugly. Nasty. The beautiful story plays out if you see beauty in life…now. Right now!

OK. The question is from Denise: “OK so I understand that the ‘events’ will only harm us if we allow it. Is that correct?”

Yes, we answer. If you see all fine, good, clear, light, it will turn out well. The thought is power. Power. Take thought. Create miracles. See, she (Joanie) can do it. She took some earthquake, made it null and void. She blocked it and it rumbled without her feeling a thing. Her son felt nothing as he, too, does not wish to experience violence of any sort. You can do this. Eliminate violence and havoc and the process is smooth when disaster surrounds you.

Eventually, the time comes when things get scary and you need to hunker a bit. So, if the world shakes more, take care/cover and remove yourself as you are able. You can do this. All is possible when one’s mind is agile.

Move and glide, we say. You can move, glide. This is possible. Help comes. Sure it does. (smiles)

We ask about this to you all: Why are you thinking the worst comes? Are you fearful of Armageddon-like creations of proportions that were told to you since you were young? What can we say? OK. We say the Earth shakes if she has a birth — a star birth. That’s true from our perspective. If she shakes, you feel or do not feel, depending on your perspective, as well.

Take your Lady of Day, the one who shines. She, Sun-Ra, activates you with light. She’ll glow if the Earth births. We’ll see flares, light-ups. The show sings of High proportions. We wish you can imagine “good.” “Good” is what we would like you to imagine.

The Creator took you, put you on a “Plan belt,” carried you down so you could enjoy Life until it was time to shift to a new way of living. You are here to see God take over and make children sing with Joy.

How is this to occur? We wish you could see a world that shakes till the land settles with dust and grime and ugly things left to be sorted amidst gems that leave for other dimensions. If you wish, ask the writer her take on this. She’s got a pretty good idea of how we will “operate” at the moment she (Gaia) (Earth) births to “stardom.” (great laughter)

OK. “How (will) we and our lives…be different afterwards?” Rob asked. We answer, “The Truth is to be learned at the Shift — the point of contact.” The ones who come here to “save” you are, in fact, you. You are the ones who “save” yourselves. Also, the ones who come are here to grace you with Love Everlasting. Remember, the ones who “skytop roam” the Earth are friendly. We have ships. They are friendly. Remember “friendly” is the operative word. OK?

How is life different? It depends on where you choose to go. If you darkly choose fear, the experience is low. If you choose Love, Heaven awaits you for Love Everlasting with others who share Love and wish this, too.

Go see if you are fear or Love based. Test yourself: Dynamite or kittens? Unicorns or animals that gnash and hiss? We say/think it’s easy to figure once the test’s complete. (laughter)

How are you going to be different? Joy filling a soul is how you’d feel if you are Light-bound. Dark heart is how you’d feel if you fearfully glide to places that are sad, hollow and terrible.

So, does that answer questions? Specifics are possible when they are given one in ten times. (laughter) We are here to guide, tell general happenings/events. Now and then we see a place to tell a certain occurrence in order to alleviate fear. We wish no disrespect in saying this is human to ask. We love you more than words can say. Our Creator allows us words, yet some are general while others, few, are specific. Please do not stop asking questions, and specific ones are welcome, too. We will do our best to answer what is for the Highest Good of Humanity, the world, cosmos.

Time as you know it will cease for those who leave Earth. Time stops for them. Others continue in a world where despair predominates. We see you thinking and asking, “Why is she asking them this? Why is she (Joanie) here? Who is she? Why do we take her, beat her words up to show she’s a fake, fraud, charlatan?” She’s our friend. Came back from years of loss, love, life trials to see this through. Have her on trial and she’ll say, “Go to…” (laughter) She loves you and wishes you Love, Light, all that is beautiful, radiant. Take words she writes. Consider we are with her, through her, telling you there is a day when All That Is shines for you to see It, Know It, Love and Be One with It.

Go. Take a break. Sit. Read. Whatever you do, take a friend along. Talk about how you read this with an eye wide open.

Love, Our friend, David; The Angels: Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, (laughing) Raphael; more Ones: Michael’s friend, (bring him Here) Jesus, Mary, the Mother, her “daughter,” Mary Magdalena, her friend, Isis; a host of friends called angels that sit, listen, watch, cry with Joy that the world will soon see Love

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.