WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing David’s Guidance

• This topic has 9 voices and 450 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    jldy

😉 I do not need to search for the truth anymore as I realize now it has always been with me , in me! I just needed to see it. Now I do 🙂 . No more searching for the truth ;it’s all just research now as I want to know as much as I can about spirituality and it helps me fill the space I take up! My truth is probably different then others because it is mine. Am I making any sense? I think so. You might say I’m a bit of a masochist(spelling?) as I love the challenge to understand! All of this makes me a better person I think. Except for my health problems……Try living with fybromyalgia and kidney stones at the same time; it’s tuff and thats all behind me now so to carry on.
    When you sent me to research “The Word” I learned so much ;I was amazed at the reference’s to spirituality in the bible (at least thats the I took it) as I do not place religions side by side with spirituality. Ahh…There is always something to learn if you maintain an open mind. 😉 . They do have there place. But I do have a question? If we are all a part of God does that mean God is not an indivigual but made up of many beings?
    ThankYou for Your direction U sent me in as there is yet much to “research”. 😀

Joanie

The truth is about the way we see life. It is more if you go on and on about things with others. If you go here, there, then you’ll see too many things in your head. Your eyes will burst. You’ll feel heavy — your legs will feel heavy, mind heavy. All heavy. So, stop searching as you found it in you. Amen! Amen, John! Amen!

(pause)

This brings us to how you come to be one who researches. You go, sit, look about, read, learn. This is your way. We see this is about your person-hood. It’s what makes you you. It’s the John-ness of the Whole that shines. If we took her, the one writing, you’d see more likeness, little effort put into Be-ing, yet more on drama. She is different than you. She enjoys parts in plays that sing and dance, creating theatrical pieces, marvelous, gemmed, broadly creative, fantastic and unique. Another part of the Whole.

The Whole is your God, Spirit, Creator. Genuine Masterpiece Maker, God is to us all. The One who made us, took out bits of Its Self and moved us throughout the system so we could see more, for It wanted Seeing, Knowing, Being — more. More…

The answer to questions can be summed up in this way: Take a ride to the top of a building and when you are there, see what is there. Is there room? Do you see space? Is it possible to go further? I think not. You have gone far and there’s no more room but down again. We see this is tricky, so we’ll show another way. How about looking at this as a person who goes ahead, yet cannot believe he is ahead. Is this possible? Can one be ahead if they aren’t sure? So, we have two ways to stop oneself from seeing their ability/potential — the more-ness of who they are.

If we put the person amidst others and shared they were a mixture of all, would you think they’d see their self in others? No. We do not believe this is commonly felt. So, you are the mix of all souls. You are you, and he is he, they are they, yet you are they. We and they can be One. The One is Us and you are with Us. How is this?

God is a person, animal, being of Light, entity, Creator, Doer, the One who sits, thinks, breathes — just Is. If I took a picture of the Oneness, I’d have you and me, along with all of us in one picture. Grand, no?

So, John, is this a good answer? What do you think?

Love, The Ones You Believe Are Here, Yet We’re There, Everywhere, Within, Out, Helping You and All Those Find Their Way to Heaven

David, The Ones, Joanie, Abe, your guide

jldy

Yes-I understand what you are saying yes! God is one and we are a part of that one ,when you put it all together it is God! He see’s hear’s and feels what we do ;he is our creator and always is a part of us. This is the way he wants it .It is by design, it’s marvelous .All that is and ever will be is by gods decree(do I have it right).
    Everytime I learn something new like this and it sinks in I feel more complete; I suppose this is why I like to research this; to get me closer to god! I see God as both male and female. Non gender bias, as I see good in both and both have a roll to fill. I have more empathy with women as it’s a world of dominance by strength and size; needed in the early stages for servival but not so much now. It is time for the controls of gender become as one so we can appreciate each other for the rolls we play.
    I have never been in a position to travel, with limited income and now my health I have turned to books(now the internet also)to see on what makes the world turn and how convoluted it is. The human race may be the dominante specie’s but they are not in control which they will soon find out if they dont already know. Our world until recently was limited to what we could see and hear but now ….Wow we can watch the world as it turns, see the different people and how they live; see the poor and the rich; the suffering and pain we cause on ourselves and the world Ghia;so it is time to wake up or we will lose this chance we were given and rightfully so as we are not paying attention to the damage we are causeing . I Thank God Our Father Mother for the chance and hope I get a say in this story. I look forward to my journey to the other side so I may once again meet ALL!
    I have been rambling but it is from my heart. God be with us all.

Joanie

The book is written. You write about the works of all who have put pen to paper and remarked, as you have, about time when we sat, listened, learned, loved. This is how you know you are learning, John, when you write as a messenger for the others to hear. You sit, listen, learn, love. Now you write, share, envelop All That Is and cherish your world.

We see you know this. We believe you have been researching long and now you see that the time is sharing what you know. We know/believe you are able to take the knowledge/information, look around, write, read about some other area and write, too, if you like. What more is there to write about? How about strengthen the knowledge that the ones who sit, watch, learn, love are able to be calm, able to be here/present, able to sit while the world runs, able to complete tasks while the others falter. The moment you realize you are here to witness Revelations 6:12, you will get more from our words. “The One who is mighty has returned, for He walketh the path of righteousness.”

If we walked to the door, opened it, saw you there, we’d think, “Mighty is the child of God who stands, walks proudly, wearing garments of loin, calf, animals that have fur more beautiful than leathery ones.” We see you amidst the ones who walk proudly with heads high, furious they were forsaken (not to be confused with those who walk, wait for more, truly do not feel they can be good to others or themselves.) You, John, are a majestic one who would like to see that the world is about to change for the better.

We wish others could take time to see that your “take” on all is correct. We wish you will remark how it took you a long time to get where you are now. This would help those who see the journey as arduous and ridiculous, fanciful, a waste of energy.

Why do we wish this of you? Because you learned so much and you can share this, too. Is this pleasing, or is this repulsive? Please let us know.

We wish you Love, Peace, Happiness, sheer Bliss, dear John.

The Ones, David, your guide, Abe, Joanie, the LIghtworker who will take details, put the words out, never to look at them for they are yours to keep

jldy

Amazing David,just amazing! I would love to tell my story! To get to my understanding as it is now was a long road. To begin with ,youth got in the way. I was curious then but busy growing up.But that didnt stop me from testing the many beliefs of the world and I could not find one that satisfied the road I was walking. My direction was different. When I really woke up was when my mother died of cancer in 1987 and I realized I was not happy with dust to dust as it made no sense when you considered all the life and what comes with it people go thru. I then dug in hard to my research and could still find nothing to satisfied my belief. I was actually leaning towards Budism(about 1995) when I started studying spirualism and like a hammer between my eyes I knew I had found what I had been looking for. But I still had a way’s to go but now it did it with zest and excitment because I had found my answers. I just needed a full story and I found it when I found Zingdads web sight. I was extatic as here was my truth (I dont agree with everything zingdad say’s but thats as it should be). And here I am still reading and learning with Joanie and her friends help but on the right path. Though I wandered alot I still kept coming back to this consept and am glad I never gave up.Thanks all of you for your guidence.
    There is no time except here in the 3d, so we need to be vigilant and move ahead for time is running out. And then we dont have to worry about it 😉 . No luck is needed in the times to come for it is preordained and what will be will be!
    Almost forgot ;when you mentioned revelations 6.12 I had to check it out as I am far from a bible expert and I see it speaks of Armagedon and that was what I come to view. I’m not sure which part of this turmoil I will be involved in but I hope it’s in the rebuild because that is what I’m all about; I like to help people so I hope I can be that on the way to recovery.

Bigfeet E

Hello ppls, Joanie,John,David & even Abe,

Can i budge in this lovely conversation? (budge-budge) 😆
    I’ve bin reading the whole topic, as it’s the only topic alive around here, and i must say it’s bin enjoyable and very recognisable for me.
    Save to say that it covers a lot wich i’m somewhat unable to verbaly express with my surroundings, as their is so little receptance for the subject.
    So it’s quit nice to see it living over here … that’s refreshing. So, if you don’t mind, i’ll sit here with y’all around the campfire & swap story’s, knowledge, silence & laughter in comradery.
    I’m Erik btw. , pleased to meet you all ! 🙂

So let me start off addressing Joanie, what a nice gift you have there & what a fruitfull job you’re doing with it !
    I can remember a time in my life,around 27 of years, wich were i was in deep turmoil with myself and ; i came to notice i was being called upon … hearing my name without actual sound.
    At first i couldn’t place it as to what it was, and if i was not just imagining hearing this. It all started after i send out a huge cry for help out/in ‘there’ to anyone.
    It was ever so faint, so i really had to focus real hard and stretch my hearingsences to the max to even sort the difference to what was me – rambling in my head – and ‘the voice’ .
    I was smoking a lot of weed/marihuana back then in a most irrisposible way, but it helped me tap into my feeling again.

So i started to experiment with my own voice in my head and the one that was not originated from little me, just to get aquanted with wich is wich & sorta calibrate this new ‘voice’.
    In general it was all really confusing and it took a while for me to accept/allow it all, it kept pushing even when i didn’t welcome it.
    Biggest trouble in all this was understanding what was bin said in the litteral way, y’know it was so faint it was even below whispering.
    Quit a frustrating process on its own, and i never really got the hang of it. I could make out bits & pieces. For a while there was almost a conversation… sort off.
    And if that wasn’t even confusing enough, there were a number of other voices in the mix 😯 :lol:, i could even make out male & female among them. Interesting was that at 1 time in the nights of all hallow/all saints day it was actually easyer to hear & understand …

Well, to cut this story a bit, cuz it’s becoming a lot here, they tried to pamper me, tease me, & then some to make me move out of where a had set my attention on in the emotional realm.
    This whole period took about a year or so & i got so fed up with the whole disempowering feeling to really speak clearly as like we do here, together with my own frustration regarding my own (created) problem i was living with, that i dissided that i wanted it to end. In the end i was under the impression that these contacts were not of the benevolent kind & that i was being prawn of negative entities that i called upon myself coming from the law of attraction of my own pulsating negative vibe.
    So at that point i resorted to a meditation and asked for a ‘higher’ & ‘more pure’ being to intervene as it was going nowhere in my point of view.

After that i immediatly went to bed and started listening again.
    Point is, i was getting used to being so concentrated in listening to the point of almost holding my breath by breathing so slow; to let the sound of my breathing not to interfere; when suddenly – in a blink of the eye – i had the sensation of being tunneled up/in superfast a sort of tubelike way, bright blinding light and a clear distinct almost loud voice saying :” SO THIS IS ERIK (+surname) !!”
    This got me so freeked out, i immediatly ‘fell’ down again in vibration cuz of the shock & was back in my bed again …
    The fear kicked in good now, shivers down my back and pulled the sheats over my head. 😆

After that the connection of unhearable whisper hold on for some time but slowly faded away. Always felt kinda sorry that i wasn’t able to finetune the radio sortaspeak.
    I still think it could have bin a resourcefull asset for me, but i guess it was unfruitfull to carry on in that manner.
    And that was, what i think, my experience with ‘channeling’ .Kinda miss it sometimes…

To David i’d like to say, wow, i think you’re doing fantastic , doing the service that you do aswell !
    It’s quit beautifull & i’m honored to talk to you in a open verbal manner. Many thanks for the wisdom you like to share & i see the way it’s most pleasant for you aswell to be able to do what you like to do.
    Maybe you would like to give your viewpoint on what happened back then regarding my previous story to me. I’dd sure like to hear it if you feel the need.
    Furthermore i’m just happy to be in this gathering. I feel like i can get on the same page with you for what you’ve bin bringing. That’s just great. 😀
    I’m gonna cut it a little short, as i’m bin talking for some time allready. But i sure like to go with the flow here & let it come spontaneously to be.

To John i like to suggest to pick up Tai Chi (the way of energy), wich is a form of meditation on y’r feet.
    Maybe you haven’t heared of it yet, but it is a chinese kinematica (hope my translator got this right haha) wich is very beneficial regarding your current fysical problem.
    It really can help you balancing mind,body & soul as this was my own experience aswell. You can complement it with Qi gong wich is focused on breathing exercises … really helpfull.
    I’m just wanna point you into a direction help you to resolve in addition to what’s allready bin given. I feel it’s resonating on the same intention.
    And maybe it can set a co-working base in a branch of new ways to explore. Hell, maybe you can even grow to be an athlete. Tai Chi is the base of all Kungfu …!
    Hope this will be helpfull for ya. Just be sure to find a good teacher who is not in it for the money, them work from the heart & wont be keen to ask more than they need.
    Offcourse all this is just 1 way to choose action, there are so many more…
    Good luck 😉

To Abe i’d say … Hey Abe, how are you doin ?
    Haven’t seen him expressing himself in a verbal manner here, but i’m sure he’s a great guide.
    It’s great to know we (humans) are all being guided in 1 way or another.
    Although i’ve never had the pleasure of knowing the name of my guide(s), i sometimes contemplate in how you all in general work and how the structure work for one becoming a guide in the first place.
    It intrigues me, i ‘m like that, wanting to know how it all comes together.

I’m gonna stop talking now haha, seems like i’m talkin to long allready … for now … 😆
    I’ll practise the fine art of listening.

Warm greets to you all,
    Erik aka Bigfeet.

😉

Joanie

@John:

The world is about to change. It is going to remarkably look different. If you imagine you are walking and the person who sits on the road by your path looks up, they will see you as a being that walks with stride, patient, true, yet always with stride. This stride will be evermore changing. It will come in, rise up, out, till the water overflows. People will see your gait. It will announce that the change is here. You’ll see.

It is remarkable what happens now. Now, there are pieces of time where the ones who walk slowly glide bits, then rest, then glide bits more, and so on. Extraordinary!

The pieces 0f the puzzle fit as they fall in. The pieces are in place. We are putting some in, too, if you noticed. The pieces are coming to be part of your experience when things go well. This “synchronicity” will occur more as you “link up” with those who “see,” too.

OK. Now we see you get this. The Plan is to arrange you, Joanie, Zingdad, the crew on board, with strings. The strings are tightly bound together. As we shift the balance, the strings tighten. They mark what is happening. They pull as they speak truths. They pull even tighter as Mother Earth shifts. So, see the strings as woven fabric coming ever so slightly more together each day. It will make you realize then that the space between you and those who are inhabiting the space near you is gradually disappearing. No longer will time exist. No longer will people need room for habitation.

Collectively, we see you growing and nurturing those who long for this, yet they (often) seem to shy from your grace and offers for assistance. They will choose whether to pull (for) a string and hold on to the meshing of souls who long to be free — happy and full of Joy. We know you can see this, John. We know you can.

So, we see you wrote us about who you became — who you’re becoming. A man who has traveled far to a place that seems distant, yet surely is close to Home. (smiles) We are (sheer) happy that you are at this place. Journeys can be very enlightening; yours is one of faith. If you had been more doubtful, you’d not be here to speak with us. We go on about the way you write — that you’re fresh, elegant, pronounced. We see this is more than why you are in the state of ease and grace that holds Light for yourself, others — people in the dark.

Please see/know we are able to help you if you ask. Please ask when there’s trouble. Holler. Shout! Just ask.

We love this, John, that you’re engaged, tuned in, tuned up, and ready for a ride that will make you awestruck.

Go. Be. Do. Sit. Listen. Learn.

All is well.

Love, The Ones Who Are Ready, Able, Willing To Outwardly Go With You To Places Others Are About To Visit, Yet Are In Pangs Of Birth

The Ones. Clearcut: David, You, Joanie, (Remarkable) — Stefani, The One Who Sits, Guides, Too, Abe, Your Guide, The Ones Who Are Around, Listen, Chat, Spell Messages In Code Every Day (smiles)

Joanie

@Erik:

Welcome to David’s Guidance! Joanie, here 🙂 I’m so glad you dragged a log over to the campfire. Grab a marshmallow. The treats are sweet here and I’m thrilled you’re along for sampling the goodies David and all The Others roast with us.

I thought I’d respond first and then hand off the responses via channeling to Them. Thank you for sharing about your journey. Your experience with what appeared to be claircognizant (Divine Knowing) “whispers” sounded disturbing. Do you believe after the year’s period of disempowerment you responded to your guidance when you asked for intervention, elimination of an entity or entities, and a replacement with a more evolved being at the helm? I say, “Very good for you to take back your power and request that your connection with the Divine be unblemished.”

I believe all things are meant to be as learning vehicles. Therefore, your loss of the “whisperer” was your gain with respect to 1) connecting with your guidance and following through, 2) your coming into your Power, and 3) making space for future clair- experiences (-audience, -cognizance, -sentience, -voyance).

I recommend two books for those who wish to learn more about channeling. One is called OPENING TO CHANNEL by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer. The other is DIVINE GUIDANCE by Doreen Virtue.

Thank you, Erik, for your kind words about my serving here. I thank Zingdad for assisting in setting me up here on Book of Light. How can I describe how I feel about what I do here? I will answer, “Full of Joy. I feel I am called to serve and here is one place I can be a bridge between Heaven and Earth.” I learn every time I channel a sentence from Them. I hope that we all grow together, feel closer while we sit at our respective computers or phones around the planet, and know we are loved, no matter what.

To Erik,

This is David, the one who sits, watches when you learn about art, music, topics that relate to spelling, and moments that relate to sheer beatitude — bliss. We call you The One Who Is About Change, Yet Can’t Find Why There’s So Much Resistance Around Here. (laughter) Do you feel this way? Do you see that the people by you don’t see what you do? We wonder if this is part of your experience. We hope you are able to be you, despite your area where you are (reside). This is challenging. It is very hard to be a person that grows while others sit, rest, chat, rest, sit, chat… We are seeing you love debate. Is this so? So, how’s this? If we take you far, will you go there? Will you go as far as we want you to go? This is our question, Erik. If you’d like, we’ll hear from you when you are free/able to answer.

Love,

The Ones Here Who Know Erik, Play On The Fence, Sit Back Till He Goes On A Picket, Hurts His Ass And Tries A New Picket

David (smile)

The Abe that is here will talk as he’s ready. He’ll do this when John talks to him. How is that, Erik? Erik, you are nice to speak to me. I appreciate this. We can speak when John chimes in. I’d like him to do this.

With appreciation,

Abe

jldy

Abe; I speak to you and with you alway’s and now David and the others help me and are a part of my life. I am a student you are my teachers. For two day’s now I have suffered terrible pain with my fibromyalgia until I fianlly remembered what Zingdad taught me to do . That was to build my own place of refuge, of peace and love where I can go in troubled times. It was amazing how I felt I left my body behind in it’s pain and retreated to my home of bliss. It was marvelous how relaxed I felt and I visited with Abe and some of my family visited me. They were like bright specks of light surrounded by a foggy haze and as the got closer to me they changed to people I know love and miss. There was my mother ,my grandmother, my Uncles and others and they told me things will get better; we visited for awhile then they backed off and became these beautiful spots of light each one sparkling in its own colors and I knew who they were. It was unbeleivable. When I woke back on my couch where I was laying my body no longer hurt; it was tired but no pain and I felt exstatic. It was over! Things are so different now ;I respond to things so differently,I see people in a different light and understand how we are one yet so indivigual . I look forward to the change’s coming now that I understand what must be done. Abe and Stefani ,I am blessed and now realize it.

Bigfeet E

… Back , hey how’s everyone today ? 🙂

Great to see you made progress there, John ! You discribe a wonderfull experience & it seems you learned a thing or two in directing your attention.
    Trusting divine Mother & starting to utulize tools of the Wizard … and look how it unfolds in realisation. Just beautifull, m8 !

Well Joanie, nice to see we share common insight & empathy for those in need. Although i’m not quit sure my little story went exactly the way you put it, it certainly came to pass with lessons wich are still active today. What i believed then & how i see it now is not the same anymore. After that year it wasn’t over yet, but it served as a catalyst to get me over 1 picket of the fence, as David so elegantly putted.
    Thing is , i didn’t go over the fence, but just travelled to the next picket of the same fence. And come to think of it, it must be a circular fence with no beginning or end. 😆 It’s the getting over the fence that will spare me the sting hahah. Let’s just say it’s a long & recurring process, but their’s no other way. What was discribed in my previous post didn’t really touch the origin of the problem i was battling with.

Thanks for the recommendation btw for those books, i had one before but that went ‘lost’ as i lended it out to some old friend & had it never returned. Offcourse i can’t recall who anymore, but just hope he had good use out of it. Never got to read it to it’s full extent, because i didn’t gave it my full intention at the time. It’s still on my ‘wanting-to-do’ list wich seems growing much faster then my ‘actually-doing’ list.
    There are just so many fascinating roads to be taken of that same old mountain haha.

As for the matter growing together, i think we’re off on the good foot & who know what still lies before us. Feels exciting …
    The reason i’m found my way hereon B.o.L is thanks due Zingdad & Adamu’s words back some years aswell. Great information they bring forward, not to mention ‘The Ascension Papers’.
    That’s a cake i can’t stop eating.

Ah David, nice to talk to you again.
    You certainly got it right when you speak of my learning-arch. As i was just saying to Joanie, there seems to be no end to all potential ways to discover. Makes it difficult to attend myself to a discipline in full extend and forget about the rest from time to time. And it feels like i’m just getting into character here & finally getting the hang of my roleplaying on the stage of 3Dlife. As to the way y’all ‘call’ me, i could see that notion in a couple of different but related ways.

The One Who Is About Change, Yet Can’t Find Why There’s So Much Resistance Around Here.(laughter) Do you feel this way? Do you see that the people by you don’t see what you do?

1. As to resistance from my external surroundings, i do can see the reason why. Comes down to miscommunication due to different approaches of interest.Relativity in one word.
    2. Resistance originating from within, i can also see the reason why. Actually the same in origin as point 1, namely from unknowing & fear. Must admit that i still can be blind in certain ways.

And the relation between the two being offcourse that we all percieve the external from the mirror of truth that’s within.
    So i can put things in perspective if needed, as to where i was consumed by explosive anger that i resolved to before. Must catch my deluded ego by surprise sometimes still to stop the loco-motive 😆 and the whole balancing swinging chain of wagons that comes behind it. But yeah, i’ll manage thank you, think i had my fill of that lesson.

We are seeing you love debate. Is this so? So, how’s this?

Indeed – yes – feels good, invigorating.

If we take you far, will you go there? Will you go as far as we want you to go? This is our question, Erik

… 🙂 …
    I’m intrigued, bit stunned with anticipation.
    As i said before, let’s go with the flow. I’m up for it if you’re up for me.

To Abe,

I understand where you coming from & respect your place.

Last note:
    Come to think of it, don’t know if i’m even properly introduced to the identification of my own guide(s).
    Don’t really know if they are comfortable with the form of identification as in names.
    But i do notice from time to time communication tru synchronicity.

I wish you all (Joanie,John,David,Abe,Stefanie, & whoever is observing in the background) my warmest regards,
    Erik / Bigfeet

Joanie

@John:

The perfect thing always happens if you find a place to go that doesn’t make sense. If you went under rocks, you’d hide. If you ventured out, you’d be squashed. We recommend traveling out to places far — far where there’s no make, model number, date of production on the vehicle you travel in. No. Nothing but sheer imagination. When you do, you’ll feel your body lift, transport and guide you towards the places where children go. Children easily dream, so we need them to show (us) how to do it.

What comes is perfect adjusted harmony between your self and the world around you. If you took time to envision the Keeper of Light on a journey, you’d see It shining on you, John. The Keeper is our Mission Impossible friend loving us, watching journeys through, marvelously adapted to television (laughter), till we complete assignment upon assignment.

Why call it Mission Impossible? Because the term defines how you feel if you come to a wall during the mission. As we note, you can date the moment you wall-hit. It’s then you feel stumped, carrying weight not serving you. Go find the date(s). They’ll serve to offer insight why you are ailing at this time. Date stamping comes when a person has had more than they can handle. Time comes to a stop and problems awaken inside the physical body you sit with while you journey on.

We want this journey to be one that correlates with more than just fun. Fun can work. Yes. But, we’d like the other shoe to have some zip, flair that gives you direction to the places that make arches sore, bunions ache, the other foot want steps that hurt in order to complete much in the way of passaging through life.

We wish you happiness. We want others so much to see that the way to envelop what you own is through journey upon journey to lands that take you away.

Go back. See how all unfolds. You will wash feet, hang clothes, rip holes, set wounds, all for the journey.

Now, take this piece, mark a sign on the post. Note “You Were Here” and complete the exit poll.

Thank you so much, John, for all you do. We love you.

Completely, honestly loving your work here,

The Ones, David, John’s Abe and Stefani, Joanie, and The Future You Who Is Here To Say, “Thank you for all you are now in this life.”

Joanie

@Erik:

The person who writes is seeing she is having fun when there’s a person who likes to see more regarding lessons at the same point of return. We imagine she is about to see this, but we’re telling her she will see it soon enough. I wish to say you have been telling her some things/details, yet you are forgetting one point that is important. If we say you want to be free of worry, we feel it’s important to extend information fuller — to where she will be able to respond with more information behind her. Please tell us, again, how you came to say to someone you wanted more than what happened in the past. (The story you referenced where you brought yourself out versus remaining clued inward and not withstanding able to confront things head on.) We feel this story is important. We want, if you wish, to elaborate, for it is here you may find that the reason you took time to speak was for good reasons you had at that time.

We’d like to say he is a good one — the one you talk to who says he’s better. (smiles) John has come here and now you, Erik, are here. We are so happy to meet your acquaintance here — now. (smiles) We believe you are taking the steps to make more for your life. We notice you are able to move through times of heartache, true pain — glistening with tears.

What we want to do is take you here, there, ’round the lane. We want to show you that after her (writing) stint, she rests. This is your job, Erik. It is to also write and then rest. We see/envision a time when more people work, rest, work, rest. If you want to rest, pick your (big) (laughter) feet up off the ground, locate piles of rubbish, throw them away, take extra pillows, mark a place to wrap your neck around them, sleep. Sleep! Do you see the needed rest you require? We have found you are in need of piles/tons of sleep, for you stop when it’s not time (to stop). You get weary, then sleep past when you could have gone to bed.

We feel this is empty if you don’t rest. If you’re tired, the words on the page drift off like clouds, sun, moon all finding homes outside the Earth’s atmosphere.

What is this? A real trip, hun? Huh? We feel the writer knows about sleep. She sleeps because she needs rest. This enables her to go, go, go, go, go… (laughter) The day is short, for she fills it up. We want your day to be full, packed, and your nights without dreams of “What do I do?” and “How could I do that?” OK?

Wow. This is really good. The man here is saying, “The bunch knows that I do this.” Wow. Wow. Wow!

OK. So, Erik. How about doing us a small favor? Take a nap. See whether we are in a dream. See if we show our faces or guises or masks in shape, form, laughter, senses — however we might come over to meet you. How would this be if you met us?

I’d love to do this. We can show you there’s more here if you find happiness within a healthy, happy person. Their body will glow.

OK. Enough of us. What do you believe about our rant?

Love, The Ones, David, The People We Know, Such As “Her,” Joanie, Your Guide, Terna, And All The Loving Souls Who Have Been With You — Here, Today, Always

You are a marvelous soul, Erik. We love you.

Joanie

David’s Guidance – 8/4/11
    The First of the Litter

When children are here, they play, they laugh — many things. It is a beautiful path to walk down. When the first of the litter comes out and sees her or his shadow, they take steps to go forward, nearing more places that will take over fears. So, with this said, I wish to say you can be sure you ran from your shadow.

With this, come along. Show us how you are strong. Show me that you arrive swiftly Home each time you journey and depart. I believe it is common for you to mark a place, sit, read, want food, depart as you came: hungry, sad, confused. We’d like you to account for why you are where you are at this time. Is it because you sat, read, ate and didn’t lose more weight? Is it because you chimed in where others took pleasure to bask in glory that was theirs, not yours? Was it that you took pains to avoid all that shook you? What could be reasons why you are here now, standing, watching, yearning for better dealt cards?

We believe you sat too long without working on what it was you needed to address when the shadow(s) took your sight and you wandered in directions that weren’t
    self-serving.

We see you know this, yet you shy from us now. We bite. (laughter) No. We don’t. You believe we do because we are ominous, strong, debacles plenty? Sure! If you believe we came to cause you trouble, you will surely run, sit elsewhere till the manger calls another child to be born.

Huh? What? Are we saying you wait to be saved and this is not your salvation by your hand? You wish that someone else do this for you? Oh… We see. You’d rather sit, read, eat and let others walk you through the Salvation Mambo step rehearsal. Ah. Got it.

Well, if you wish to get a grip, I have an idea. It’s a person named “You,” and they know that you need help. Can we depend that You are clever enough to painstakingly go forward, clear webs in your face, sit while you chant, “Get out of here, you webs of fear, disgust, shame, alarm, tremendous sorrow, etc.” ?

Well, if You can do this, then it’s easy to see that the Light shines ever brighter inside, outside, above and beyond your belief in all that lies in your world.

We see that you wonder how to do this. What makes it easy to face/confront fear? Well, for one thing, it’s an illusion. You create them, dear ones. (smile) We believe you are about the one who can climb up, take a bite, come down, chew, reflect, mourn, clear, vanish all obstacles and perpetually viceroy the entire community with gladness that you had enough complaining for awhile.

Well done, we’d say. Can you clear fear? Is this possible in your world? Do you sense fear? Can it harm you? What happened where you retreated? Think and listen while your heart sheds tears. Do you believe it sat and waited for you to go back, fix the mess so it could be better? We don’t. It sat, sadly, while you kept going in fear. How does the heart beat when fear invades the soul? It beats, yet it is sad. We see sadness when there’s fear. Terror, betrayal, mind-fxxxing, all the things that would turn a heart to tears, are just some examples of why your body, your mind, is hurting. Take our fear, ingest Love. The Love potion changes your psyche, your build, your spirit. We know this. How so? Because it is part of the partnership you have with Love. It is Love and You that join to make ever so special journeys without fear involvement.

Why do we share this? If we didn’t, you’d be clued out, turned down and out, dear ones. How ’bout cranking up the volume, blasting memories of good times when you had more Love, churning with mayhem that looks beautiful if you meandered directly into the center of Love. Hey! Can you? We believe fear is truly the most vicious of feelings because it pervades — it takes over — and you’re left with anxious trembles, moments of dread.

“Why bother?” you ask. We answer, “You like the feeling of Love.” You do. We see this and know this, for you are always searching and searching and…

Go try the way to Paradise on Earth. How ’bout it? Can you join a class that teaches you meditation, yoga, other sports that clear webs? How ’bout healers like this one on tap, or others you prefer who’ll take you way past the baggage claim line and to the exit door? We guarantee healing your temple will satisfy your exterior, interior, posterior…
    (laughter)

We’d like you to take this, examine what we said, go inside, work with us. How about taking time to sit, read, listen, learn and watch TV that discusses eventual Love, Bliss, Joy? Take plugs out, open ears, listen to songs that are joyous, rather than sad, destructive? We believe what you hear and see affects how you feel. So, if the weather reflects your mood, do you report gloom or doom, or do you say you’re happy despite the forecast?

Go and reflect. We believe the outcome is certain if you believe you have the ability to journey through, past your sorrow. Fear dissolves as you face it. Be brave. Adjust mirrors, take off, float through clouds of doom, destruction. Calm waters while sitting in misery. We believe all is possible if your soul believes you are strong. We do.

Go take a pill. That’ll help. No, it won’t. A pill will destroy the workings of your mind. We see the ones who are able to feel without drugs. It’s surely a miracle, no? No, it’s not! Feel! Feel the Love that resides in your heart — soul — every bit of You.

Go take the remedy that has all claiming it works. It’s a shame you knew little about it. Why? Because the ad hasn’t hit the airwaves and little is talked about it on the news. (chuckes and smiles)

(Brief.) OK. We’ll say good-bye. Have a blast! Take more. Eat less. Believe you can. Trust us. The Love we Know resides in each of your souls. We can see it.

How are you now? Take a pill. See how we are in that state. Then do a turn: Take Love, ingest it, find us, and love the journey through the trip. (smiles)

Go and party. It’s a trip… Love Love. Yeah…

The (Divine) Ones plus David, Joanie, the scribe, your friend and journey-mate till she’s had too much to drink on the Love Boat (laughter and cheers)

jldy

Hi Eric 🙂 . I have thought long and hard on your advise and yes you are correct these things are helpful but I’m afraid much beyond my ability to pay for so I deal with things the best I can. Yes it was amazing as to how real it was to see all these people like I did. This place I go to is my home away from this reality and it was a first to be visited (I gather I must call to them for them to appear) but as time passes I have doubts to the reality of the experience. I dont know about your life but my has been difficult and by doing this thing I learned from Zingdad I survive this reality hopefully until I have to no longer.And this would be a good thing! So I wish you well and thank you for your information.

Bigfeet E

Hi everyone,

Wasn’t aware that a number of posts allready came to pass, and just found out last evening. I had subscribed this thread, but no further notice came tru after 1 post.
    Guess that doesn’t work to good… anyway i’m glad to see what’s bin written.

Well ; where to start…
    First of all i wasn’t really looking to be healed persé. More like : Hey wow, a chance to connect 1 on 1 with wiseness on a equal basis. Oppertunity – Bling Bling – does’nt come around that easely.
    I believe my first initative to speak out here was the trigger of remembrance of my own experience regarding of what i spoke about, and the questions that still lingered with me about the way this experience came to be, in a way that it wasn’t confirmed from another point of view that’s currently out of my reach … sort of speak. A ‘real’ talk in depth for a change, not lingering on chitchat superfacial nonsence or creating more mist where the point is to clear the mist. My Aries-side craves this straightforwardness to the core.

Ofcourse i made my own trail of thoughts and possible realisations, and made my peace with the most fitting reason or goal that went behind it.
    But then earlier in this topic it was asked by John from where David are residing & the answer was kinda from a different density/dimension wich interconnects & are clearly more consciously accessable for them as for us folks here in 3d/3D . As i am not smoking marihuana anymore, my own access to those realms has deminisched greatly & i do however kinda miss the experiencial benefits.
    The impact however of sudden unexpected ‘clear’ speach blew me over. As i said, you can resemble it with putting your ear to a soundbox when first you could difirentiate voices lower than whispers, when suddenly someone cranked open the volume 😆 – together with the ‘pull-up’ torsional/tunneling/travelling sensation – it was quit a unexpected freak out moment at the time.
    Never felt it was by my own doing, that i got a little help there , a beam me up sorta thing … although i know i’ve must have bin receptive in order to make it work.

for it is here you may find that the reason you took time to speak was for good reasons you had at that time.

So i guess that worked back on the subconsious level then, and now you ask me to spill the beans . (grrrr, damn it) 🙂
    Well let me tell you i’m usually not that keen on blatantly waving my old scars anymore, as this rather open method hasn’t served me well amongst ‘others’.
    However, i feel that you can be trusted so that sets me more at ease. Still it doesn’t come in a comfortable pace, wich is only my own conditioning – i know –

Let me just stop beating around the bush here…
    My ‘problem’ was/is with my way to express my love for females in a mating manner. It is such a delicate situation that requires the gloves of love/desire/involvement/looking-tru-their-foggy-masks, and i project(ed) an image on how i feel how i want it to be (don’t we all?). Thus so in a manner that comes spontaneously/naturely/exitingly etc. I have come to understand that this is one of my hardest tasks to learn, and sometimes even wonder if this is a road i’m supposed to take or even still want to take it. I’m slowly coming to age allready & quit frankly, my excavations have the nack to be unfortunate due to either my own self-sabotage or not finding who i seek. All sorts of complications from all sorts of sources. Firstly i seek my own balance ofcourse and learned tru heartache as bin said … ‘s bin a good teacher yeah, but that hasn’t cut it to the real deal yet.

Safe to say, i’m not the kind of guy that wants to learn tru going butterflying from 1 flower to another, that’s just not me, with respect to those who can.
    But now i’ve come to the position that it becomes harder & harder to achieve the lovers game, and the intensive yearning is also fading with time. It all travels in phases, and most times i’m either to late or unaware . All factors to be recond with, i pull the shortest straw.
    I’m not keen to give it my attention nor energy anymore & just keep going the way i choose to direct most possible fruitionly by my own sence of intuition.
    The door is still open, but there’s nobody on the other side. Can’t blame anyone really, as there’s none to blame. I’ve bin told by a soul who call’s himself master Morya that i’ve had much help allready & i believe him. I was just not aware nor witted enough to pick up the trail. Que serra, serra – What ever will be, will be … Just feel alienated with it all & tend to keep it on an imaginationlevel.

OK. So, Erik. How about doing us a small favor? Take a nap. See whether we are in a dream. See if we show our faces or guises or masks in shape, form, laughter, senses — however we might come over to meet you

Hmmm, that’s a bit out of my reach, my friend. I have practicly no awareness in/of my dreams.Let hold identifying others projections from mine. The only things i can recall is when i just wake up & usually that’s little to nothing unless it was a very vivid dream, wich are rarely. I do practice trying to recall the ‘message’ from time to time, but i must say i have no time to linger much on them. As having to wake up early in my workingschedule, i kinda break my natural sleepsequence every time, and have to get ready for my ‘other’ time. Yes, i don’t really call it ‘my’ time – working for money – and that’s why i try to suck as much as possible out of my ‘free’ time, wich is mine to do as i please. I’m aware that in this way i weary myself to much as is within healthy scales, but it is a sacrifice (lol) i gladly pay sometimes. The toxication on regular bases by chemtrails does’nt help either …
    I’m used to living with pains and aches and numdnesses. I was born with it. Guess conditioned a little it and tend to ignore certain warningsigns. It sets the pace to overcome it, over & over again. Think i would even feel strange if it wasn’t anymore. Hah, that’s another thing in my so called love-live. I don’t know any other way & would be & am) very unsettled if i came to live with someone besides my own.

I see in ‘the first of the litter’ post you’ve allready pointed out lot wich with i totally agree.
    I try to live that way as much as i can, and aproach love in a more unconditional fashion.
    One would believe it would answer the love question in a way of compagnions/lovers, but in this society no such luck … yet.
    Most are so sticked on the conditional way of love, with all kinds of (to me) silly rules & unspoken predetermined roles to comply, that it seems there’s no room for spontaneity anymore.
    I feel if when it all comes around to compromise, the pureness has bin tainted & the outcome is allready determined that way.
    Is it not so that this unables the very dynamic of freedom ? Or am i fleeing from my shadow this way ?
    I thought that being the light itself would not cast my shadow anymore, am i right ? Ofcourse “saying it & doing it” have to be the same, otherwise there’s no point in saying it. 😆

OK, enough of me …
    Let me just say that i’ll take your advisements in honest considerations and i feel privileged with your presence, meaning all of you !!!
    Love talking to you,Joanie/David/The Ones/”Her”…(refering to Holy Spirit/Kundalini … just guessing ?)/My Guide(Terna?) and …
    😀

@John wrote:

I have thought long and hard on your advise and yes you are correct these things are helpful but I’m afraid much beyond my ability to pay

Damn, sorry to hear that , John.
    Maybe the cheap ones are not availeble to your area, usually they are the most sinsere .
    Their are ofcourse a number of other methods you can pick up, and combine. Point is that you can learn from many ways and integrate to create your own ‘style’.
    That is inevitably , imo , the way to progress.
    I’m sure that means will come your way, that you’ll pick up on them – as like the beautifull service presented here by Joanie & David & …- if you put the intention out.
    Law of attraction, some call it. There ‘s lots of yoga’s out there, and i tried a few myself, so glad that i did.
    There was a point in time the doctor thought i was almost ripe for a wheelchair, his words. But grabbing the bull by the horns myself took me out of that supposed fate.
    May providence be your mate … m8.
    😉

And now i really must have my dinner i promissed myself to eat … 3 hours ago.
    Cheers y’all.

Virginfeet Erik
    😆

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.